PDA

View Full Version : Death Note without L?

Syrex
September 20th, 2009, 09:49 AM
Well L died...after that it just wasnt that same....Near is a replica of L but it aint that good since he's competing with Light,not Kira...and Mello is an idiot...

so your opinion?

Bay Alexison
September 20th, 2009, 10:02 AM
I'm actually not that annoyed with L gone like other fans of Death Note are (even though I'm also one of L's fans :P ). True, seeing the two of them going against each other mentally and psychologically is fun and that factor is gone after L is killed, but I liked the last episodes as the events right after are still interesting. Plus, someone (Near) has to hit Light's head in some sense after he had gone crazy. This is my opinion, though. :P

I actually like Near because of the difference between Near and L. To me, Near is more careful about Light than L is. Also, Near knows more how Light thinks and such than L. As for Near the same as L, for the most that I think that and even though maybe Near is somehow the reincarnation of L. XD; However, the two are also different, which I already mentioned eariler in this paragraph.

Mello, I don't think he's that bad of a character. He has his moments and also I hate him for taking Light's sister as hostage. XD

Syrex
September 20th, 2009, 10:11 AM
Yeah. Taking Light's sister hostage made me frustrated and i was yellin' at my laptop
"LET HER GO YOU IDIOT!"