PDA

View Full Version : Pokemorphs: Final Assault

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8

Shiney
October 13th, 2004, 06:03 PM
OOC: I'm fleeing form team magma, TAD is planting bopmbs in the city after getting a job from team rocket, and LP woke up as a girl in the aqua hideout. That make it any clearer?

shrty55
October 13th, 2004, 06:04 PM
OCC: Plz let me back ive been practicing and im in like 7 other rps right now and i have my own.

Flygon trainer
October 13th, 2004, 06:05 PM
OOC: shrty, if you want to be re-accepted, prove to me, in your next post, that you've improved.

Pogiforce-14
October 13th, 2004, 06:10 PM
ooc: TO shiney: Kinda. :\

ic: I had lost (shiney's char.) back at his house, and it bothered me that everyone seemed to be going AWAL or turncoat. I began to wonder if maybe the teams should jsut disband, if maybe I shoudl just settle down and live a normal life. Although now I was a genetic freak of nature, I saw little chance of a woman who would accept me.

shrty55
October 13th, 2004, 06:17 PM
I heard that the Team Magma member that was fleeing was also a fused human so i thought to myself mabey we could team up since we had both fleed from the same treadful place and people. So i went on a journey to find this so called fused human.

OCC:hows this

Pogiforce-14
October 13th, 2004, 06:19 PM
ooc: Rambling, narrative. You'll ahve to do better than that. :\

shrty55
October 13th, 2004, 06:20 PM
OCC: DAngit i tried that time hmmm ill fix it

parallelzero
October 14th, 2004, 02:53 AM
Something woke me later that night, the sound of explosives in the distance. After testing my wing, I found that the stun effect from the gun had worn off. I changed into my Magma outfit and flew towards the base first, so I could change into something more comfortable.

Luckily, my fingerprint hadn't changed, so I was allowed into the base, not that I couldn't have found a different way in. I quickly stole a female uniform out of the laundry bin and headed for my quarters.

When I had finished changing, I noticed a big difference in comfort. It was tighter around the whole upper part of my body, an instead of the baggy pants it had a black, skirt-like piece. The hood was also larger so it allowed my now longer hair to flow out of it.

I quickly exited the base and flew to the explosion, hoping my Hypno friend would be around there somewhere...

Dragon Paw
October 14th, 2004, 05:12 AM
Sneasel looked cautiosly at Mykl and then over to Toklata. Sneasel thought that I must have slept long enough away and scampered back into my room. Sneasel poked me a few times to wake me up. I looked at her confusedly. "They leave?" I asked. Sneasel shook her head. "I took a look at the clock by me. It read 9:00 am. "Well might as well be waking up." I said as I sat up and then recalled Sneasel.

parallelzero
October 14th, 2004, 12:33 PM
Morning had finally come. "I will find you..." I mumbled to myself as I took flight again. Searching in a city would be difficult however, under my current condition. I needed a wardrobe change before I could do anything, maybe somthing that could conceal my tail and wings, although that would be difficult to do.

I found a feminine clothing store and walked in, not knowing what the heck I was looking for. I didn't surprise me when everyone ran out of the store as I entered. The end result of my shopping experience left me with a jean skirt and pink t-shirt, which i had cut holes in for my wings and tail.

There was just something about this gender change that calmed me, but I couldn't understand why. As I put on the new clothes and lifted off to the sky, I took the locator out of my pocket, and checked it. "I've got you now!" I giggled to myself, shocked at the fact that I giggled.

Shiney
October 14th, 2004, 12:57 PM
I woke up, stunned. I tried to get my bearings on what had happened, I had walked outside of the room, looking for Toklata, and- and then I noticed that I was surrounded by the rubble of the hotel. "Great, terrorists." I said, standing up and dusting myself off, even though I was lucky to be alive.

parallelzero
October 14th, 2004, 01:02 PM
The tracker eventually led me to an area that looked like it went to hell and back.
"This is where the explosives went off no doubt.." I said as I looked closely at the area. Then I spotted him, that little.... I dove at hi from behind, hoping that he wouldn't notice me until it was too late...

Dragon Paw
October 14th, 2004, 01:10 PM
I then suddenly realized half the walls around me were gone. I wondered why I hadn't noticed this before as I walked out of where the door used to be to see that my room was one of the only ones left half intact. I glanced down the hallawy to see David and Ivan. I sighed knowing what would probably happen next.

shrty55
October 14th, 2004, 01:12 PM
OCC: what did u think of my last post

Shiney
October 14th, 2004, 01:15 PM
Suddenly, I stiffened, and out of an instinc that had to have been brought on by hypno, I teleported out of the way just in time. When I saw who it was, I was a little nervous, but I knew I could get away, if not beat hi- err, her. "Angry? Well, I did warn you." I said, unwinding my pendulum behind my back.

parallelzero
October 14th, 2004, 01:18 PM
I quickly used my wings to stop myself from crashing into the ground. "I demand you change me back!" I yelled, but I didn't sound intimidating at all anymore. Then I realized I was actually afraid of him, I had never been afraid of anyone in my whole life.

Shiney
October 14th, 2004, 01:20 PM
"Demand? Wasn't it your attitude that got you into this in the first place?" I said, I'd be more than willing to change him back, if I could figure out how I changed him before...

parallelzero
October 14th, 2004, 01:37 PM
"You don't know how to change me back do you?" I questioned him calmly. Something that I usually couldnt do.

Shiney
October 14th, 2004, 01:39 PM
"Err, well, I WOULD, if i knew how I did that to you in the first place." I explained, scratching the back of my head worriedly.

parallelzero
October 14th, 2004, 01:40 PM
"Great... just great..." I sighed to myself as I turned around. "Well I guess I could live like this until you figure it out... no matter how long that may be. But I wish to accompany you..."

Shiney
October 14th, 2004, 01:42 PM
At this, i was even more confused. "Uh, all right. Let's see, that makes two people who should be my mortal enemies travelling companions, at least, if one hadn't ran off." I said, my mind wandering back to Toklata.

parallelzero
October 14th, 2004, 01:46 PM
"I don't wish to be your friend..." I explained, "its only to make sure you don't do anything to try to give me the slip later. Believe me, it was the last option I wanted to pick."
I was both dissapointed and kind of happy that I wasnt being changed back quite yet, but I didnt understand why...

Dragon Paw
October 14th, 2004, 01:47 PM
I was shocked at the fact David wanted to travel with him even despite the reasosn he had given. "This is weird." I said aloud. That made three thigns happen that I hadn't expected. 'A day of wonders...' I thought to myself.

Shiney
October 14th, 2004, 01:47 PM
"Well, I'd probably need to find another psychic, one who knows more about they're doing to figure out just how I did that." I said, then added "But first, I'm going to need to find Toklata, another like us, she was fused with a Vaporeon."

parallelzero
October 14th, 2004, 01:49 PM
"You do that... but I have to go into town soon, it looks like im going to need a new a completely new wardrobe..." I said to him as I rapped my tail around my waist and folded my wings in.

Shiney
October 14th, 2004, 01:53 PM
"Here." I said, tossing Da- Diana the card I had made during my vacation time when I wasn't on assignment. "Insert that into any ATM, and take what you want. The PIN is 9678" I said, before thinking for a moment and adding "Meet back here in say, 3 hours? Or will you need longer to find something pretty?" I said, unnable to resist just one last joke.

parallelzero
October 14th, 2004, 01:56 PM
"Haha, very funny..." I said sarcastically, knowing I was actually looking for something pretty. "3 hours it is... but you may regret that comment later..."

Shiney
October 14th, 2004, 01:57 PM
"I'm certain I'm going to be regretting a lot more than that before this is over," i said, turning and beginning to walk off. "So I might as well live it up until then."

Pogiforce-14
October 14th, 2004, 01:59 PM
ooc: I haven't been able to keep up, and my character has little involvement thus far, so I'm just going to drop this rp and wish the rest of you the best of luck.

parallelzero
October 14th, 2004, 02:07 PM
"I'm sure I will too." I muttered as I walked off towards the town. I wasn't quite used to walking in this body yet, since it was built a tad differently from what I was used to. I thought a lot as I walked, about my future, and my past, and also how a different personality had began to show since the transformation.

~Ozy~
October 14th, 2004, 02:35 PM
I was more than happy with the results of the blast. Strolling around downtown, I bumped into a pretty little thing (and it seemed someone in the same boat as myself). I began an apology, saying "Terribly sorry miss, I don't know what I was thinking."

parallelzero
October 14th, 2004, 02:53 PM
OOC: That was me right? XD
IC: "No it's alright, I should have watched where I was going!" I said, embarrased. I sthen noticed a familiar feeling. He was in the accident too, I had to watch what I say.

~Ozy~
October 14th, 2004, 04:27 PM
<OOC>Yep, I need to really start getting involved.<OOC>

"Really, it was my fault entirely" I replied, bowing low. It was nice to know that others were getting the same kind of looks I was.

parallelzero
October 14th, 2004, 04:31 PM
OOC: Yay! Someone finally posted in one of the RP's im in! I can live again! XD

IC: I couldn't really think of what to say. No Magma training had ever prepared me for an encounter like this. Then again, they didn't think their members would be mutated, and then had their gender switched over. Hesitantly, i said "Well I... uh better get going..."

Flygon trainer
October 14th, 2004, 04:43 PM
With nothing more to do, I took off, aiming to leave the city. after all, what more was there really to do?

Shiney
October 14th, 2004, 04:54 PM
I was doing my best to find Toklata, wandering through the city, trying to stretch out and sense her with my powers occasionally, but I still hadn't found her. I kept checking the time, but I still had quite a while left.

~Ozy~
October 14th, 2004, 04:54 PM
"Hey" I asked hesitantly before she walked off "Uh, are you free for dinner or something."

<OOC>I LOVE comic-relief scenes.<OOC>

Dragon Paw
October 14th, 2004, 04:57 PM
I tailed Ivan. I then began to wonder why? I didn't really need too. I guess I was just bored and needed soemthing to do. The cell phone I had brought hadn't gone off which meant Team Magma wasn't missing me. But they never respected me at all.

Flygon trainer
October 14th, 2004, 04:59 PM
OOC: Adamant.. you have a sick and twisted mind...

IC:I was almost out of the city, when I felt a hand clamp around my mouth, and an arm around my waist. I heard a voice in my ear, and i could smell the pugent smell of alcohol "well well, what's a little sweetie like you doing way out here? I thought that you'd learn not to play too far from home" obviously this guy was drunk, he didn't even see i was part pokemon..

parallelzero
October 14th, 2004, 05:00 PM
OOC: I saw that coming, XD
IC: I automatically froze. *anime sweatdrop* He's kidding, right? I thought to myself as I stared at the ground, thinking about what to do. Then my stomach grumbled, I realized I hadn't eaten in the last two days!

"Uh, ya, sure. Lets go now!" I said nervously, if was lucky I could scrounge a free meal out of him. I needed a name... and fast! I recalled what "Ivan" called me when he first used the illusion on me. "My name is Diana by the way, but you can call me Dia."

~Ozy~
October 14th, 2004, 05:06 PM
<OOC>Why thank you, FT. I prde myself on that.<OOC>

"Alright, whatever" I replied, putting on a nice, big grin. Although I had a few of my own motives behind this as well, my work was involved. We were just down the street from a nice little Italian place. I set off for it, trusting in Diana to follow.

<OOC>And I need to get off now, I might be back on, I might not.<OOC>

parallelzero
October 14th, 2004, 05:10 PM
I took off after the stranger thinking, what the heck am I doing?? I only hoped that he didn't try anything funny, since I wasnt used to the new body yet.

Shiney
October 14th, 2004, 05:10 PM
Behind the man that had grabbed Toklata, a hand which was larger than his head fell onto his shoulder to get his attention. Behind him, there was a shrouded figure wearing a trenchcoat and hat, and was more than large enough to match the hand. What little could be seen of its blurred face made it plain that is was not happy...

OOC: TAD, I'm almost the same way, but I have to worry about my health when I do things like that, since FT is the one with the rocket launcher.

Flygon trainer
October 14th, 2004, 05:15 PM
I couldn;t see what was going on, but the man threw me bodily to the ground, sucsessfully stunning me. he then whirled around to face the newcomer. it was then that i got a good look at the man that had attacked me. he was about 6 feet tall, and had short, shaggy red hair. I couldn't see his eyes, and I was too scared to move. "so, the girl has a personal guardian" he said with a twisted smile. "how sweet. it's almost romantic"

I would have killed him right then and there if I could..

Dragon Paw
October 14th, 2004, 05:17 PM
I came up behind Ivan and looked at the two figures. I frowned and waited to see if Ivan or Toklata needed. I hoped they would need help since I was bored and wanted to actually be of assistence for once.

Shiney
October 14th, 2004, 05:20 PM
the figure didn't speak, but instead simply reached into it's coat, and pulled out a knife. It was only a knife in the loosest sense of the word, as it too matched his proportions, and was slightly curved. Still without a word, the figure raised it's hand, the knife pointing downward...

Flygon trainer
October 14th, 2004, 05:22 PM
at seeing the knife, the man instantaniously backed off. he was not ready for weapons. I doubted he was older than 20. and without any gang members around, he had mentally promiced himself not to give the new guy any further trouble.

parallelzero
October 14th, 2004, 05:24 PM
OOC: looks like i wont have much of a role for a while vv;

Shiney
October 14th, 2004, 05:26 PM
As the man backed off, and eventually went out of sight, I stoppde the hypnotic waves, as the large figure dissapeared, and I was standing behind where it was. "I think I could get used to this." I said absently, still looking in the direction he had fled.

OOC: D'oh, you could say that you remembered the time, and ditched adamant, but that might mess up things. i don't know.

Dragon Paw
October 14th, 2004, 05:28 PM
Is ighed. I didn't want to go back to Team magma headquarters so soon. I then remembered I hadn't eaten since yesterday. I decided that as soon as they returned to the hotel, and if they did at all, I'd arrange for some lunch there. I sighed again at the lack of purpose in my life.

parallelzero
October 14th, 2004, 05:29 PM
As the man backed off, and eventually went out of sight, I stoppde the hypnotic waves, as the large figure dissapeared, and I was standing behind where it was. "I think I could get used to this." I said absently, still looking in the direction he had fled.

OOC: D'oh, you could say that you remembered the time, and ditched adamant, but that might mess up things. i don't know.
OOC: Sadly, neither do I, XD
Ill just wait till he gets back... which will probably be tomorrow sometime >>;

Flygon trainer
October 14th, 2004, 05:30 PM
"what the heck are you doing here?" I asked, trying to get to my feet, and failing. I noticed that i had lost feeling in one leg, but that was probably because when I was thrown down most of the force had hit there...

Shiney
October 14th, 2004, 05:33 PM
"I couldn't let anything happen to you, now could I?" I asked, walking next to her and helping her stand. "We need to get back to what's left of the hotel soon, there's another one like us meeting me back there any minute." i explained, hoping she could walk all right.

OOC: Either way, it's just about time for the meeting, and if you're not there at the time, then we'll see what happens, though this does give you a way out.

Flygon trainer
October 14th, 2004, 05:38 PM
"and i have to be there.. why?" I asked, as feeling returned to my leg, though I immediatly regretted it, as pain shot throughout my leg, also causing pain messages form my spine as well. I knew that most of it was jsut a mental trick, but it was a incredibly inconvinent one. "listen.. I don't know if you can, but shouldn't you be able to use your hypnosis to make it so I can't feel pain for a while?" I managed to ask

Shiney
October 14th, 2004, 05:40 PM
"Oh course. And with people like that out there, not to mention the teams, we'll have to work together if we want to avoid them." I said, using the speech as a distraction, while I focused on making it impossible for anyone close to notice pain if they felt it.

Dragon Paw
October 14th, 2004, 05:42 PM
I blinked. 'Work together eh? Maybe I should make my prescence known.' I thought to myself as I moved closer. I didn't say anything yet since I noticed Ivan was trying to do something with his hypnosis abilities.

Flygon trainer
October 14th, 2004, 05:43 PM
I felt the pain in my leg and back ease, and i said "thanks. we should get going, before it wears off" I said, balencing on my tail slightly

parallelzero
October 14th, 2004, 05:45 PM
"Sorry! I have to go!" I yelled to the stranger, realizing the time. I quickly grabbed the bags of clothing I bought and stretched out my wings as I flew to the hotel. When I arrived, nobody else was there, so I put the bags down and sat on a large piece of rubble, kicking my feet as the hung over the edge.

Shiney
October 14th, 2004, 05:49 PM
"Hey," I said to the espeon fusion. it was obvious she had gone through the same things we had, so i said "There's not really much time to explain now, but if you'll follow me, there will be more than enough time to talk." I finished, and began moving with Toklata towards the hotel.

Pogiforce-14
October 14th, 2004, 05:50 PM
ooc: Since this rp is so popular, (and since mine is dying over in Other RP) Is ther a way I can throw my character back in somehow?

Dragon Paw
October 14th, 2004, 05:52 PM
I blinked (again). "Ah ok..." I said as I followed them back to the hotel. I was glad I had been seemly met with open arms but a bit ill at ease after the previous encounter with the strange man.

parallelzero
October 14th, 2004, 05:53 PM
As I waited for them, I patched myself up a bit. If I was going to be a girl, I might as well look the part. I had changed into a white shirt with pink stripes going horizontally across it, and put on a tight pair of jeans. I took me awhile to make the decision, but I decided to put on make up. Well, only lipstick, since I don't know the first thing aout make up. I then just sat and waited some more.

Flygon trainer
October 14th, 2004, 05:59 PM
ooc: Since this rp is so popular, (and since mine is dying over in Other RP) Is ther a way I can throw my character back in somehow?
OOC: well, I odn't see why you couldn't, I think you could follow Toklata and Ivan to the hotel...

IC: it didn't take long to reach the remains of the hotel, but i could feel the hypnosis startign to come off. I saw a charizard girl there, one i didn't recognise, but I intantly mentlally labeled it as a magma member.

Pogiforce-14
October 14th, 2004, 06:02 PM
ooc: But it's not that easy. Last I left off, my characer was hunting Shiney's because he was a magma traitor.

But I'll just ahve to find a way later, as I have to go to bed now. I'll reply again tomorrow.

Shiney
October 14th, 2004, 06:04 PM
"Hey Diana, sorry I'm late, but I ran into some trouble, as well as another of us." I said, indicating Toklata's leg and the Espeon fusion, before sittind down near Diana."the urge to make a sarcastic comment is extreme right now, but a picture is worth a thousand words, so that's 30,000 words I don't have to say anymore." I said, smiling.

parallelzero
October 14th, 2004, 06:07 PM
"Just call me Dia for now," I said energetically, "And if you make any sarcastic comments, im in a perfect position to burn every last hair off of your head." I pointed to my tail up inches from Ivan's head.

OOC: Like Pogi, I have to sleep now... darn. Oh well, ill be back in the morning. Now FT and Shiney, I dont want to come back to 6 pages again! lets limit it to 2 or 3.

Dragon Paw
October 14th, 2004, 06:10 PM
I nodded." My name is Kristen." i said. I wondered if any of the other teams would come looking for us. I also wondered why the hotel had been jsut about destroyed.

Shiney
October 14th, 2004, 06:11 PM
OOC: :P

IC: "If I did that, chances are I could probably do something worse if I got angry enough." I said, indicating Diana's condition. "Which reminds me," I said, turning to the other two. "My name is Diviath, this is toklata, and over here is Diana, or dia as she prefers to be called, formerly David." I said, doing my best to keep my tone neutral and not break down into fits of laughter.

Flygon trainer
October 14th, 2004, 06:12 PM
"call me Tokie and die." I commented, not really into the conversation at all. instead, I was blowing bubbles. Suddenly, it occured to me what the Hypno had said, and i asked "why do ya call her David?"

Shiney
October 14th, 2004, 07:23 PM
"Because that's uhh, his- her- forget it, let me explain. The charizard fusion who attacked my house, I tried getting him to back off with an illusion, but it not only didn't work, but he got me so angry that I somehow I managed to make the illusion truth, and he became she." I explained. "I've promised to turn her back, as soon as I figure out how i did it."

Flygon trainer
October 14th, 2004, 07:28 PM
"see, what'd I tell ya? you have no control over your power!" I said, remembering last night. i returned to basing most my weight on my tail again, as I was bored.

Shiney
October 14th, 2004, 07:29 PM
"All I can say is, the only way to fix it must be practice." I said, a slightly evil smile on my face. I intended to do just that...

Flygon trainer
October 14th, 2004, 07:31 PM
I immediatly backed away, saying "well, I don't care what you do, just don't do it to me!" before tripping over my own tail and falling

Dragon Paw
October 14th, 2004, 07:33 PM
I backed up a bit too. "I'm happy as my current gender thanks." I said. "Practice on the one who you already changed their gender."

Shiney
October 14th, 2004, 07:33 PM
"That's the problem!" I said. "I need the practice. Would you prefer that I got it somewhere that has nobody around, or accidentally do somehting in a crowded, public area?" I asked, my smile fading. I turned to Kristen "I don't mean just gender, I'm talking hypnosis in general, because apparently I did something to Toklata in my sleep, though she never said what it was."

Flygon trainer
October 14th, 2004, 07:38 PM
"well, you're not doing it to me!" I said defiantly, getting back to my feet, ignorign the last of what he said.

Dragon Paw
October 14th, 2004, 07:39 PM
"Oh. Well then.... I suppose you can test on me." I said a bit reluctantly.

Shiney
October 14th, 2004, 07:42 PM
"You don't even know what it is yet!" I said, then I turned to the espeon fusion. "Thank you, but if for some reason, I need to use it on her, how about this? You be ready to use your powers to stop me if I go to far?" I asked the espeon morph.

Dragon Paw
October 14th, 2004, 07:43 PM
I nodded. "Alright I will." I said. The gem on my head glowed red a bit as I readied myself to use one of my abilities if needed.

Shiney
October 14th, 2004, 07:45 PM
"Thanks." I explained, before thinking for a moment. If I hadn't shaved regularly, I would have grown a beard to stroke for moments like this. "What do you think I should try first? Something not too drastc at first, just to make sure I don't strain myself when i get better."

Flygon trainer
October 14th, 2004, 07:46 PM
"I don't trust Hypnos.." I muttered, plopping down, and watching intently. mostly becasue the girl was an Espeon, a member of the eevee family as well, and I was worried for some reason..

Shiney
October 14th, 2004, 07:51 PM
"I have an idea." I said suddenly, and getting out my pendulum, swinging it slowly in front of Toklata's eyes, but this would take a moment or two to work...

Flygon trainer
October 14th, 2004, 07:56 PM
without looking at the pendulum, I whirled and smacked his hand with my tail, hopefully knocking the penulum out of his hands..

Shiney
October 14th, 2004, 07:59 PM
"What?" I said, the blow knocking the pendulum away, but I quickly caught it with my other hand. "She's another psychic, she'll make sure I don't go overboard, what's the problem?" I asked, slightly exasperated.

Flygon trainer
October 14th, 2004, 08:02 PM
I said nothing, though I moved away form him, a dark haunted look in my eyes. I didn't like beign hypnotised, unless i felt I absoloutly had to..

Shiney
October 14th, 2004, 08:04 PM
"All right, all right." I said, then thinking for a moment. "You may not be able to sense what I'm doing, but if I go too far, you'll be able to tell, so you can stop me, I know you'd like that." I said, turning back to Kristen. "Is it okay if I try something on you?"

Dragon Paw
October 14th, 2004, 08:05 PM
"Sure." I said. I wodnered for a moment or two if it was the smartest move to make. In the end I decided I ought to help the Hypno fusion as much as I could.

Flygon trainer
October 14th, 2004, 08:06 PM
"Anything you do to me is going too far" I said, remembering the memories that had come flowing back to me when my pain was removed. I buried my face in my arms, trying to keep myself from breaking out in tears..

Shiney
October 14th, 2004, 08:09 PM
"That's why I'm not using it on you." I said, not noticing her distress, because I was already facing Kristen. "After this, you can practice on me, fair deal?" I asked, winding my pendulum around my fingers and letting it unwind a few times as I tried to think of what to do.

Dragon Paw
October 14th, 2004, 08:10 PM
"Ok." I said. I sat down on the rubble of the hotel and waited for him to start.

Flygon trainer
October 14th, 2004, 08:13 PM
Without a sound, i got to my feet and took off, mostly so that I could be alone for a little bit. if they wanted me, I wouldn't be too far..

Shiney
October 14th, 2004, 08:14 PM
"All right..." I said, letting the pendulum swing, enhancing my abilities. i had decided to try making a general feeling of not only happiness, similar to a puppy's, but also extreme talkativeness. I did my best to control it, almost all of it on Kristen, but only a very slight ammount emenated around me in all directions.

Dragon Paw
October 14th, 2004, 08:16 PM
I suddenly felt very happy. I also felt like talking to someone. I kept my motuh shut for fear I might disturb Ivan though. I had a hard time not talking and rsisting the urge to play. I guessed it must have been what Ivan had been aiming to do.

Flygon trainer
October 14th, 2004, 08:18 PM
I managed to get to a cliff overlooking the ocean, and I plopped down, as more memories flowed through my mind, ones that I never wanted to remember..

Shiney
October 14th, 2004, 08:19 PM
"All right," I said, winding up the pendulum, now that I was certain the effect had settled in. "Do you think it worked?" I asked her, knowing very well that I'd be able to tell even if she didn't think so.

Dragon Paw
October 14th, 2004, 08:21 PM
"Yes yes it did. So what do you want to talk about huh?" I asked. I knew it was unsual for me to ask such a question especially to someone I just met. While waiting for a reply I fideted quite a bit and eventually batted a small round bit of what looked as if it had been part of the wall.

Shiney
October 14th, 2004, 08:22 PM
"Ahh, ok then." i said, letting the effect go. I was now getting a bit nervous over what she would do to me. It was remarkable how little foresight I had, considering I was part psychic pokemon...

"Toklata, I think you might want to come here, I'd prefer someone here in case she goes too far." I thought out to her with my ESP, now really getting nervous.

Flygon trainer
October 14th, 2004, 08:25 PM
After a moment, I finally came back, though it was obvious I was still upset.

Dragon Paw
October 14th, 2004, 08:26 PM
OOC: Well I'm off to bed.....

IC: "Wanna play with me?" I asked. I juggled the round bit of rubble I had been playing with ealier. "And whats wrogn with you huh huh?" I asked as Toklata arrived back.

Shiney
October 14th, 2004, 08:28 PM
I was confused, before I remembered, i had forgotten to remove the effect. I quickly stopped the hypnosis I had over Kristen, then said "All right, it's your turn."

Flygon trainer
October 14th, 2004, 08:30 PM
"So I guess I was called for no reason." i said, preparing to leave again. obviously I had no purpose here, that was true with almost everywhere I had been...

Shiney
October 14th, 2004, 08:35 PM
"W-wait!" I said, before going to thought so that I could speak privately. "Don't leave, I have to admit, I'm afraid of what will happen if she decides on something too drastic."

Flygon trainer
October 14th, 2004, 08:36 PM
"you're a hypno. it shouldn't be too hard to control yourslef. you control otehrs just fine" I siad bitterly, but I stayed anyway..

Shiney
October 14th, 2004, 08:46 PM
With a lack of response from Kristen, who still seemed to be busy, I turned back to Toklata. "Have you changed your mind, or do you still don't want to be hypnotized?" I asked.

Flygon trainer
October 14th, 2004, 08:47 PM
"At this point, my mental condition can't get any worse, so I guess it wouldn't hurt" I said, mentally consigning myself to the scrap heap.

Shiney
October 14th, 2004, 08:49 PM
"All right." I said, getting out my pendulum, and trying to hypnotize her with just one effect for now. Just a pure, almost overpowering feeling of happiness, or well-being. I'd try something else after I saw if this worked.

Espeon Fan
October 14th, 2004, 08:50 PM
Name: Elizabeth
Morph:Espeon
Personality: likes adveture
Appearence:i got the jewel on my forehead like espeon and i got espeon's tail
Team: magma
History:After givin the DNA, powers came from the engery gathered in the espeon over time and developed psychic abillities to Synchronize(pass on status problems) not to mintion her normal psychic attacks.

is this ok?

Flygon trainer
October 14th, 2004, 08:51 PM
Morph:Espeon
Personality: likes adveture
Appearence:i got the jewel on my forehead like espeon and i got espeon's tail
Team: magma
History:After givin the DNA, powers came from the engery gathered in the espeon over time and developed psychic abillities to Synchronize(pass on status problems) not to mintion her normal psychic attacks.

is this ok?
OOC: no, it's not. I've seen your posts, and as the last person that came here, you arn't advanced enough

IC: I almost immediatly felt msyelf perk up, and my tail turned a brighter shade of blue, indicating my mental state.

Shiney
October 14th, 2004, 08:52 PM
"What, is something the matter?" I asked, hoping to get her to talk. It would be easier to tell if it worked or not this way...

Flygon trainer
October 14th, 2004, 08:54 PM
"What? me? somehting the matter? nope, not me, I'm as happy as can be!" I said, starting to blow bubbles again.

Shiney
October 14th, 2004, 08:58 PM
I was resisting the urge to say something, when i had an idea. This would probably be one way to test the maximum of my mental capabilities, then I'd have to wait for Kristen to try some. "All right." I said, using as much energy as I could muster into this hypnosis. "By the way Bubbles, what's your last name?" I asked her, after I felt the hypnosis take effect, and let the hapiness one slip away.

Flygon trainer
October 14th, 2004, 09:04 PM
"how am I supposed to know, I never knew my parents!" i said, somehow miraculously ignoreing the bubbles comemnt. actually, I didn't ignore it, I had started blushing, as bubbles was the name that my ex-boyfriend had called me...

Shiney
October 14th, 2004, 09:07 PM
I simply stared open-mouthed. I had called her bubbles, and not only was i not being attacked or killed, but she was actually blushing. Deciding that I might as well enjoy my last moments of freedom before Kristen hypnotized me, I let the hypnosis drop, while she was still blushing vividly.

Flygon trainer
October 14th, 2004, 09:10 PM
the instant the hypnosis dropped, I felt the happiness totally drop, and at the memory of my ex, I moved away from the hypno, for the 3rd time today, dangerously close to tears..

Shiney
October 14th, 2004, 09:12 PM
"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to do that." I said, realising I must have brought up some bad memories, and putting up my pendulum, waiting for Kristen. However, I did let a bit more hypnotic waves out, not nearly as strong as they had been before, but still ones that should induce happiness.

Flygon trainer
October 14th, 2004, 09:14 PM
the misery i was feeling totally overrode the hypnosis, and I laid down in a darkened area of the room, a puddle of saltwater quickly forming around me.

parallelzero
October 15th, 2004, 02:52 AM
I watched from afar. I had enough experience with psychic powers now to know to stay away from them. After Divian's latest attempt with Hypnosis, I walked over to examine what had happened. As I arrived, I looked down at Bubbles.

"I won't trust you changing me back for a while, Divian." I commented, "You still have a while to go before you have total control, it could be years, months, who knows?"

I dusted some dust off the back of my jeans. "And I will have to stay like this until then..."

Dragon Paw
October 15th, 2004, 03:47 AM
I tossed the bit of wall I had been playing with over my shoulder. "Alright, you sure you don't min me practicing on you?" I asked. I didn't want to force anyone into something they didn't want to do.

Shiney
October 15th, 2004, 09:08 AM
"Practice with hypnotizing, as well as being hypnotized could help." I said, before looking over at Diana, unable to resist the urge to say "Maybe there's something in my ear, but you don't sound like you mind too much." Before I walked over to Kristen, and sitting down, still as a statue.

Dragon Paw
October 15th, 2004, 09:16 AM
I sighed. I satdown in front of Ian and focussed. A dim pink aura surrounded my body and the gem on my head glowed as I began to try hypnotising him into thinking he was happy. I didn't think this could be too hard to do seeing as he had done it on me.

Shiney
October 15th, 2004, 09:20 AM
I visibly relaxed, as I felt the stress I was feeling over this whole situation draining away, and I realised it was the hypnosis, but for some reason, I didn't care. "Not bad, not bad at all. Have you had a lot of practice already? You seem to have a talent for it, especially considering you're an espeopn fusion." I said calmly, a faint smile on my face.

Dragon Paw
October 15th, 2004, 09:28 AM
I perked up seeing it had worked to a degree. "Practice? Well.... The only practice I had was on reducign the speed of something falling." I said. I then tryed to undo the hypnosis.

Shiney
October 15th, 2004, 09:30 AM
"I see." I said, slouching slightly as the hypnosis effect left. "Well, I admit, you do seem to have quite a talent for it." I said, deep in thought, wondering if she'd try somehting else.

OOC: I may have to get offline, but I might not. It's uncertain as of now.

parallelzero
October 15th, 2004, 12:10 PM
"I'm not enjoying it!" I protested as I lifted off the ground to a nearby building base, where I sat at the highest point. I took out my DNA scanner, it could link to the Magma base. I needed to check on something regarding my Charizard DNA...

I had finally found what I was looking and was about to get up, when a blast of water rained down from the sky in front of me, causing me to fall of the support. When my vision stopped twirling from the fall, I saw another morph in the air. From what I saw, it looked like a Pelipper.

He was talking loud enough for me to hear. "Hmm... that's four of the six..." said the Pelipper morph, "but the Charizard should be male, not female, I know our contacts are never wrong. I guess I'll capture the group we have here." He launched an ice beam at the group.

Without thinking, I took off, rushing at the morph. Luckily, his ice beam missed. "Well well, aren't you the brave one?" the morph laughed at me, "Tell me, is your name David?"

"Ya, what of it?" I replied as I turned to the others. "I'll take care of this goon! You guys get out of here!!" I shouted to them."

Dragon Paw
October 15th, 2004, 12:13 PM
I hesitated. I wanted to help but didn't want to get in Diavid's way. I sighed and back away a bit. i had sort of expected something like this to happen but wasn't totally prepared despite that. "You sure you want no help?" I caleld up to David/Diana.

parallelzero
October 15th, 2004, 12:26 PM
"I said go!!!" I shouted back as I turned back to the other morph.

"David is a wierd name for a girl..." said the Pelipper morph, his hands, well wings now were flapping to keep him up. "Why do you have a girls name?"

"Like i'd tell the likes of you!" I shouted as I lunged myself at him, but he easily dodged it.

The Pelipper morph grinned, "My name is Greg. No matter, I'll still capture you no matter you gender!"

Shiney
October 15th, 2004, 01:36 PM
"Bah! Why do they always go for the stupid ones first?" I asked, getting my pendulum ready, hopefully I could bring the new morph down quickly...

parallelzero
October 15th, 2004, 01:44 PM
"I heard that Ivan!" I shouted to him as I concentrated on my foe.

Before Ivan, a black being appeared in front of him. "You won't be going anywhere!" the girl I identified as an Umbreon morph said. "Giovanni would like to offer you a position in his army... if you refuse however, we will be forced to take you by force!"

"Why can't anything ever be easy in my life!!" I mumbled to myself, realizing we were at a disadvantage. Ivan and the Espeon-morph wouldn't be able to use Psychic attacks against the Umbreon, and I was at a disadvantage to this Pelipper morph.

"Well... I think I refuse!" I said confidently, even though I was afraid.

Shiney
October 15th, 2004, 01:48 PM
"Hmm, looks like Rocket learned about the fiasco the other teams made." I said, an appearance of total calm. "What could I gain from being in some army? I'm no trooper." I said, a faint, almost invisible vapor coming from my mouth when I talked.
OOC: Poison gas + fighting moves = hypno can can fight dark types. ^_^

Dragon Paw
October 15th, 2004, 01:51 PM
"I refuse." I said defiantly. I didn't want to be in with Team Rocket. I jumped back a bit and decided what to do. I knew psycic type moves wouldn't work but then I remembered my Espeon had learned swift. I jumped into the air. Star beams formed around me and shot at the umbreon morph. "Not a powerful attack, but at least it always hits." I said.

parallelzero
October 15th, 2004, 01:57 PM
The Umbreon morph coughed and then smirked. "You think that you can trick me with this poisonous gas?" she laughed, "I'm far more skilled then you can imagine!!"
She dissapeared into thin air, but her voice could still be heard. "Try and find me big shot!"

Meanwhile, I had my own problems.
"Why don't you just give up girl?" cackled Greg, "you have no chance of defeating me! We haven't even began the battle and you've already made a major mistake!!"

"And what would that be?" I asked him, hoping that he was bluffing.
"You won't have enough time to dodge my attack from that distance!!" was all I heard before I took the full blast of a Hydro Pump attack, which caused serious damage. I plummeted towards the ground head first, then landed in the middle of a pile of destroyed cement and other various material. The pile caved on me, and I puff of dust appeared from where I hit.

Shiney
October 15th, 2004, 02:02 PM
"Now why do I need to find you?" I asked, knowing that I would be able to when she struck the barrier that would appear from the protect I had used. After she did, well, my only regret would be disfiguring such a pretty face.

Dragon Paw
October 15th, 2004, 02:05 PM
I stepped back. I was pretty good at sensing people but I was haveing trouble this time. "Darn...." I said to myself as I mved my head from side to side. I couldn't sense the Umbreon morph.

parallelzero
October 15th, 2004, 02:16 PM
The Umbreon appeared behind Kristen. "You two are too easy to trick!" She said as she kicked Kristen with such force that she was heading right towards Ivan.

"Haha!" Greg laughed as he saw what happened to me. "This might turn out to be less amusing then I thought!"

All I could do was remain still welll I tried to think of a way to win.

Dragon Paw
October 15th, 2004, 02:19 PM
I groaned as in pain from the kick as I hit onto Ivan's barrier. Surprisly in didn't hurt. I got an idea. I remembered the the Swift attack was never supposed to miss. I held up my hands and star beams shot out of my palms and homed in on the Umbreon fusion. I grinned at this as I walked a bit away from Ivan. I still hurt from the kick though. Pretty badly actually.

Shiney
October 15th, 2004, 02:20 PM
I was swinging my pendulum, not back and fourth, but in a circle, at a high speed. I stopped Kristen's momentum with what power I could spare, slowing down her movement as much as possible before she hit the barrier. My pendulum seemed to be blurring, even though it was spinning slow enough to be seen clearly...

parallelzero
October 15th, 2004, 02:24 PM
OOC: Hmm... seems we hit a snag here, XD We have two different ideas, what one shall we use?

Shiney
October 15th, 2004, 02:25 PM
OOC: Hmm... seems we hit a snag here, XD We have two different ideas, what one shall we use?

OOC: I editd that post, it fits in with DP's if we say that this was simultanious, instead of after. >.>

Dragon Paw
October 15th, 2004, 02:26 PM
OOC: Lets pretend my post came after Shiney's XD

parallelzero
October 15th, 2004, 02:31 PM
OOC: That works, XD

IC: "Ouch! You're gonna pay for that!" The Umbreon morph cried as she launched a large Shadow Ball at Kristen.

The tomb of rock that contained me erupted in a large blast of fire, freeing me. I quickly flew up to Greg's altitude, but farther away this time.
"You've got spunk girlie!" Greg commented as he flew at me at high speeds. As he closed in, he launched another Hydro Pump, but I was ready for it this time.
The flame on my tail grew enormously large, and I shot a large ball of fire from my mouth at the Hydro Pump, blocking the attack, although I was splashed a bit. I had sucessfully unleashed a Dragon rage attack!

Shiney
October 15th, 2004, 02:38 PM
I finished the move, and a sort of transparent shadow appeared over me. It both looked just like me, other than the fact that it appeared to be an umbreon fusion. "Kristen, try a status inflicting move on me!" Two of my voices said simultaneiousley, now that I used role play to get the synchronize ability.

Dragon Paw
October 15th, 2004, 02:42 PM
I managed to dive out of the attacks way just in time. I knew another attack like that would probably hit me. I turned around to face Ivan. I thoguht he was crazy for suggesting to give him a bad status ailment btu I shrugged. I lifted my hand up at him and a purple ooze, known as the Toxic attack, shot out of it and towards Ivan.

Shiney
October 15th, 2004, 02:45 PM
The purple gunk hit me, coating me in the substance, and I felt it already absorbing. Thankfully, I also saw a shadow similar to the umbreon version of myself of the ooze had hit the Umbreon girl, poisoning her too. "Now, to help turn the tide before I'm out." I said, a light crackle of electricity sounding around my right fist as I looked up at the Peliper...

parallelzero
October 15th, 2004, 02:48 PM
The area had been coated with a heavy mist from the collision of the attacks, and I couldn't see Greg!
Something suddenly hit me in the back, sending me plummeting to the ground again. I quickly put my wings out to stop the fall.
"You still think you can win?" greg asked.
"Yup"
"Well then eat this!"

Nothing happened... well not until the bolt of lightning fell from the sky, zapping me. "Shock Wave... never misses." Greg laughed as I fell yet again.

I landed about 10 feet from where the other battle was occurring. As I hit the ground, something sharp dug into my right wing.

Shiney
October 15th, 2004, 02:51 PM
I already felt the posion burning in my veins, I'd be okay once I was out of it, but I had to take care of the Peliper. Diana and Kristen could handle the poisoned Umbreon together. I crouched low, the electricity in my hand intensifying, and then I leapt with my full force, heading directly for the Peliper fusion in the air...

parallelzero
October 15th, 2004, 02:56 PM
OOC: I know, I just edited that, XD

IC: I couldn't get back up! I turned to my right wing and saw a large piece of pipe shoved right through it, a small amount of blood seeping out of the wound.

"Nighty night, Chari-girl," commented the Umbreon morph as she walked up to me, preparing to finish me off.

greg watched Ivan curiously to see what he would do.

Dragon Paw
October 15th, 2004, 02:58 PM
I looked at Diana in shock. i shook my head and prepared to atack the Umbreon fusion. I createdf anther swift attack and sent it straight for her.

Shiney
October 15th, 2004, 03:00 PM
I collided with the Peliper morph in mid-air, one arm grabbing onto him, hoping that I could bring him down, and the other rocketting forward as fast as I could, my fist colliding with him in a thunderpunch attack.

parallelzero
October 15th, 2004, 03:06 PM
The Umbreon morph kicked dirt onto the flame of my tail before turning to Kristen.
"You will pay for that!" She screamed as she launched another Shadow Ball. I took this opportunity to shoot a flamethrower at the morphs tail.

The Pelipper fell towards the ground. "You haven't won yet!" He yelled at Ivan before he shot Ice beam at him.

Dragon Paw
October 15th, 2004, 03:08 PM
I yelped in surprise as I was hit with the full force of the attack. I was sent flying into an intact wall. I hit it and slid down it onto the ground. I just sat there panting. I was in terrible pain and couldn't think of doing much more. I had never imagined ever having to experiance so much pain.

Shiney
October 15th, 2004, 03:08 PM
"I don't intend to." I said, the poison beginnning to quiet my voice, I simply used what strength I had to continue throwing blows at him with my still charged fist, not caring what attacks hit me in return.

parallelzero
October 15th, 2004, 03:15 PM
"Now that I have her out of my way, I can finish you off!" She said turning to me. She grabbed a nearby pole and stabbed it through my left wing. I screamed in pain.
She then walked over to my tail, examining the flame, it was barely burning anymore. She picked up a handful of dirt. "Now to finish you off before this poison gets to me! Once this dirt covers up your flame and puts it out, you'll die. You're too weak for Team Rocket anyways! It was fun playing with you sweetie!"

The morph along with Ivan collided hut the ground with full force, the morph appearing to have fainted...

Shiney
October 15th, 2004, 03:21 PM
I got up, but staggering slightly. The poison almost had me. I was about to ask Diana something, when I noticed the situation she was in, and everything went downhill from there. Something seemed to snap inside me, and I was seeing red. It didn't matter that I was poisoned, and moments from falling unconscious, I just charged towards her, ramming into her headfirst, and fainting as I did so. She was knocked into the air, and then he landed with an undignified thud.

parallelzero
October 15th, 2004, 03:25 PM
I landed with a thud about 6 feet away from Ivan. I felt different, but I had no energy to check.
The Umbreon morph noticed her fallen companion and picked him up. "We'll leave you this time, but next time you won't be so lucky!" she yelled before dissapearing.

Dragon Paw
October 15th, 2004, 03:26 PM
The pain in me had subsidsed to the point I could move my head to see what had happened. I grinned lamely when I saw that the members of Team Rocket had gone.

Shiney
October 15th, 2004, 03:27 PM
OOC: If you didn't want it to happen, no problem, I'll edit. I hit the umbreon morph, nothing happened to anyone else, get my drift? >.>

parallelzero
October 15th, 2004, 03:28 PM
OOC: If you didn't want it to happen, no problem, I'll edit. I hit the umbreon morph, nothing happened to anyone else, get my drift? >.>
OOC: Nope, it's fine, my character had a theory about the transformation and was gonna tell Ivan before the Umbreon and Pelipper morphs interrupted, I can work with it, XD

Shiney
October 15th, 2004, 03:33 PM
OOC: Nope, it's fine, my character had a theory about the transformation and was gonna tell Ivan before the Umbreon and Pelipper morphs interrupted, I can work with it, XD

OOC: just wondering, because the umbreon didn't seem to notice her confusion in gender. :cheeky:

parallelzero
October 15th, 2004, 03:38 PM
OOC: just wondering, because the umbreon didn't seem to notice her confusion in gender. :cheeky:
OOC: Oh she will soon enough, XD

IC: I gave them a thumbs up, doubting they could see it. With the little energy I had, I tore the pipes out of my wings and stood up. The flame on my tail was very dull, I wasn't surprised, I had just taken the worst beating of my life. I folded my wings in, although it hurt more then anything else on my body. On the back of my wings were little pieces of broken glass stabbed into the skin, they were probably along my back too.

I walked (sort of) over to Kristen, before falling over again. "You okay?" I asked softly.

Dragon Paw
October 15th, 2004, 03:41 PM
I ceased panting and looekd up with Diana. "I'll live... You seem to have worse injuries then me." i said as I looked at his wings. I grimaced at the amount of injuries he had managed to take.

parallelzero
October 15th, 2004, 03:42 PM
I ceased panting and looekd up with David. "I'll live... You seem to have worse injuries then me. Eh?" i said as I then noticed something diffrent about him. He looked like a guy. I was confused at this.
OOC: Actually, the Umbreon was turned into a guy, I might still have this a bit confused though, XD

Dragon Paw
October 15th, 2004, 03:43 PM
OOC: ... Let me edit then XD

EDIT: All edited on my last post X3

parallelzero
October 15th, 2004, 03:47 PM
"I'm sure I'll live..." I said as I stood back up, "I just won't be flying for a while..."
I walked over to Ivan, unsure if he was concious or not.
"You okay?"

Shiney
October 15th, 2004, 03:49 PM
"No, I'm not." I said to the pavement my face was in. "I can't move. I have a snake venom kit in my pocket, it should be enough to take care of this, get it for me would you?" I asked, having just come to seconds before.

parallelzero
October 15th, 2004, 03:57 PM
"Uhh... sure," I said as I reached into his pocket and pulled the kit out and handed it to him. "I'm going to go over there and bandage up what I can..." I told him, as I pointed to my bags.

Shiney
October 15th, 2004, 03:59 PM
I mumbled something that the pavement blocked, which was probably a good thing, before managing to move my hand enough so that I injected my own wrist, and soon felt the poison being dissolved from my system, though I had still taken quite a beating.

I sat up after a few moments, and asked "So, what were you saying before those idiots arrived? By the way, what happened after I rammed that umbreon girl? I was out of it from there on." I explained, groggy from the beating, but with the synchronize ending, my insomnia returning.

parallelzero
October 15th, 2004, 04:06 PM
I flinched every time I pulled a piece of glass out of my wings. I patched up the larger glass wounds, while leaving the smaller wounds alone. As for the two large holes in my wings, I couldn't bandage them up, they were too big.

I quickly changed into my female Magma uniform, since it was most comfortable right now. The sun was beginning to set as I walked back over to Ivan. "I want you to look at something," I said, still breathing deeply as I reached into my pocket.

Shiney
October 15th, 2004, 04:09 PM
I looked away as Diana changed, which took me by suprise. "Could have warned me..." I thought, but was interupted when Diana spoke "What is it?" I asked curiously, not ready to stand yet, since I was still weak from the poison.

parallelzero
October 15th, 2004, 04:11 PM
I brought out my locator and flipped it open to what I was looking at before the attack. "This database contains data on every morph that was created by Magma," I explained to him, "If this is right, I was fused with the DNA of a female Charizard."

Shiney
October 15th, 2004, 04:13 PM
"So you're saying that I could have simply altered your DNA closer to your morph? I suppose it's possible, but I don't think so. I'd need to test it against someone who's the same gender as their morph, and I'm the only one I know of, unless you can find someone else in there." I said thoughtfully.

parallelzero
October 15th, 2004, 04:18 PM
I took a quick scan of the database. "Well... there's Kristen..." I informed him. "The only problem is, if I'm right, I don't think it is irreversable..."

Dragon Paw
October 15th, 2004, 04:25 PM
The pain all over my body had lessoned to the point I could stand up. I stood up and looked around. I located Ivan and Diana and slowly walked towards them. All the while, the pain began to subside.

Shiney
October 15th, 2004, 04:26 PM
"That's only if I did what you thought I have. I don't really think that's the case, but I don't know." I said, thinking. If it is yours, then even if I'm angry enough, I won't be able to do it to Kristen...

Flygon trainer
October 15th, 2004, 04:29 PM
OOC: what the heck happened? school is evil...

parallelzero
October 15th, 2004, 04:30 PM
"I wonder... would changing me back be a good idea?" I asked, "Ah, nevermind. Do you know what ever happened to Toklata??"

Edit: OOC: Heres a recap FT. We were attacked by an Umbreon and Pelipper morph sent by Giovanni to capture us. Shiney altered the Umbreons gender. We won, but we didn't without taking serious damage. I had a pole stabbed through each wing, pieces of glass were stuck all through my back, ect. Now Shiney and I are talking about the gendr thingy, XD

Dragon Paw
October 15th, 2004, 04:35 PM
OOC: To sum it all up, two team rocket members fought against the three of us (LP and Shiney) and we fended them off and took some injuries.

Flygon trainer
October 15th, 2004, 04:40 PM
OOC: uhhh... okay...

IC: I hadn't witnessed the fight. why? because I had taken off after the memory of my ex. after so long, it still hurt as much as the day he dumped me....

Shiney
October 15th, 2004, 04:48 PM
"What do you mean, do I wonder? Don't tell me you prefer it." I said, my evil grin starting to appear again, until I realised the rest of what she said. "Actually, I don't. I better find her again once the anti-venom is finished." I said.

OOC: If I go offline, it's my PC hating me.

parallelzero
October 15th, 2004, 04:50 PM
OOC: XD okay. My PC did that yesterday --;
IC: "I didn't mean it that way!" I argued. "You didn't remove the Hypnosis from Toklata did you Ivan?" An evil grin now appeared on MY face. "And you were calling me stupid..."

Shiney
October 15th, 2004, 04:53 PM
"I did, and I have a feeling that's why she took off." I said, now able to stand. "But seriously, what do you mean, you wonder if that would be a good idea?"

Pogiforce-14
October 15th, 2004, 04:55 PM
OOC: I'm going ot try to find a way to get back in this.

ic: I had searched all over teh dessert for the Traitor, and was unable to find him. As soon as I returned to the base, tehy put me in chains and forced me to go to Maxie's office as soon as they brought me there, they used a cattle prod on my back, causing me to sink to my knees as the electric surge ran thourhg me. I glraed at them in hatred. How dare they treate a fellow member this way?! " What's teh idea, Maxie?!" I declared angrily. "Just because I'm part pokemon now doesn't mean you can treat me like an animal!"

"My dear boy, I'll treat whomever I like like an animal." He said casually. " my concern is that you failed to catch that runaway, in spite of having seen him twice. That'sdoesn't look good for us."

"I'm only one man. I can't find him myself."

"Oh, but you will find him, because otherwise you are of no use to me." Suddenly teh cattle prod was pressed hard against my back, hitting me so hard I fell unconcious.

"Take him to wherever you liek and dump him. If he comees back without the traitor in tow, kill him."

"Yes sir." The two grunts said, carrying my unconcious body over their shoulders.

ooc: YOu guys and choose where they dump me, since right now I really have no idea where anyone is. :\

parallelzero
October 15th, 2004, 04:56 PM
"Honestly, we have no way to determine what could happen to me, psycologically I mean," I said, "Anyways, we better find Toklata soon. i'd search from the sky but I don't think that would be such a good idea, since I have holes in my wings and a strong wind would more then likely blow out whats left of my flame."

Shiney
October 15th, 2004, 04:58 PM
"Right. Stay here, and I'll be back when I can." I said, walkig off, searching for Toklata yet again.

Flygon trainer
October 15th, 2004, 04:59 PM
OOC: well, the obvious will to be to go after the lone one, and guess who that would be?

IC: I was in the forest, when I heard voices around. I hid in a tree, and watched as two Magma members came in, with a human, that seemed to be part Blaziken. the blaziken at least looked unconcous. They placed him down, one muttering something about being too hevy, and the other tellign the first to shut up. The pair left, after attestign from my footprints that there was indeed a morph around.

Dragon Paw
October 15th, 2004, 04:59 PM
I watched Ivan go as I walked up to Diana. I took a look at her weak flame and frowned. "You positive you'll be ok?" I asked. I was worried that the flame might go out. Though on the good side, I was no longer in terrible pain.

Shiney
October 15th, 2004, 05:03 PM
I wandered in the directionof a forest, sensing the hypnosis signature left behind coming from that general direction...

OOC: Sorry for short post, trying to kill my unruly PC and make it look like an accident.

parallelzero
October 15th, 2004, 05:03 PM
"Actually I'm not sure," I sighed as I moved my tail to the front of my body. I grabbed hold close to the end of it and examined it closely. "The truth is, unless I figure out someway to relight it, it may go out by tomorrow morning. And the constant pain from my other various wounds doesn't help."

Pogiforce-14
October 15th, 2004, 05:06 PM
I awoke in a forest, and the first thing that I felt was a blazing hatred for maxie. I couldn't believe he treated people this way. All this time I was a memebr of the team and didn't realize it. Maybe Tha guy was right in leaving with that Aqua girl. I got up slowly, realizing I was still very sore form teh cattle prod.

Shiney
October 15th, 2004, 05:10 PM
I noticed the blaziken morph, and saw from his state that he had been mistreated. "Still think I was wrong?" I asked calmly. I knew Toklata was close, but I couldn't tell just where.

Flygon trainer
October 15th, 2004, 05:14 PM
I watched form my perch on the branch, ready to jump down and run. but the nearest lake was a ways away...

Pogiforce-14
October 15th, 2004, 05:25 PM
I stumbled to my feet, still woozy and very sore, nearly collapsing back down to teh ground. But my anger woudl not allow me to be dominated by gravity. Maxie saw me as nothing more than an animal does he? "Well this animal has teeth."I growled aloud for no particular reason.

parallelzero
October 15th, 2004, 05:26 PM
OOC: I have to go for an hour, but I will be back on then.

IC: "So kristen, what were you doing in Team Magma before the accident?" I asked, trying to start a conversation, hoping it would take my mind off the pain.

Flygon trainer
October 15th, 2004, 05:27 PM
OOC: *pokes pogi* your charecter's woosy enough to ignore Ivan talkign to him?

IC: I slowly came down from my hiding place, curious now. I hadn't seen this morph before, and i wondered if he'd attack me..

Shiney
October 15th, 2004, 05:31 PM
I nodded at toklata as she came down, but waited for a response from the Blaziken from magma, ignoring his line about teeth.

Flygon trainer
October 15th, 2004, 05:32 PM
crud I thought, getting down form my hiding area, and preparign ot run. I didn't want naythign to do with Ivan, but the Blaziken intruged me..

Pogiforce-14
October 15th, 2004, 05:37 PM
ooc:I thought he ws talking to Toklata. :\

ic: I spun around as I heard a voice, almost falling to the gorund. "So, it's you." I said, seeing Ivan. "Maxie wants me to capture you and bring you in for being a traitor." I told him. "I say screw him."

Shiney
October 15th, 2004, 05:39 PM
"That's the spirit!" I said, grinning, then I turned to toklata. "There are some more morphs, made by team rocket targetting us, me, Diana, and Kristen were only able to get to a stalemate agianst two, we need to stick together." I said, before adding "I don't want to say this, but I must: If you don't want to, I'm afraid I'll have to make you, for all of our safety." I finished, a sorrowful tone in my voice.

Pogiforce-14
October 15th, 2004, 05:42 PM
I was still very woozy and didn't truly understand what he was saying. I leaned aginst a tree for support, trying to stop my visino from spinning. "I don't suppose either of you has a barf bag on hand?" i asked as my stomach began to get queezy.

Shiney
October 15th, 2004, 05:43 PM
"That's what the turf is for." I said, leaning to the side on one foot, resting my hand agianst a wall that wasn't there, yet still supported my weight.

Flygon trainer
October 15th, 2004, 05:44 PM
"hey, don't get sick on us!" I said to the blaziken, then to Ivan, I said "then you'll have to make me. I'm not coming with you"

Shiney
October 15th, 2004, 05:47 PM
I stood up straight, and said "Forgive me, please." Before draining all of the energy I had recovered since the battle, and looking up at Toklata. "Diana remains doubtful I can reverse it, but I forgot to tell her that I figured out how to cause it in the first place." I said, unnable to make eye contact. "I promise to do so once we're safe."

Flygon trainer
October 15th, 2004, 05:53 PM
"I told you, I'm not going with the rest of you "i aid, immediatly guessing what he had gone to me. "and as long as we're on the subject of gender shifts..." my eyes glowed a pale blue, as for a moment I was slowing blue, before using Mirror coat. "I don't expect to be seeing you agian." I said, now noticing my deeper voice, before turnign and walking away.

Pogiforce-14
October 15th, 2004, 05:54 PM
I gave Ivan a grudging glare before turning aroudn and sp9illing my stomach behind a bush.

Shiney
October 15th, 2004, 05:57 PM
I asked in a higher pitched voice, keeping a calm tone despite the anger ragin inside of me "Really? So you don't mind that if you don't, you'll be spending the rest of your life with that chromozome?"

Flygon trainer
October 15th, 2004, 05:58 PM
"As long as I don't have to deal with you. I'm sick and tired of submitting myself to your mind games" I said bitterly.

Pogiforce-14
October 15th, 2004, 06:00 PM
"Dude, if you contorl her like that then oyu're no better than Maxie." I said, wiping my mouth and walking over to them, my wooziness finally settling. "just let her make her own decisions."

Shiney
October 15th, 2004, 06:00 PM
"I don't think so. Wait until they come for you, you'll know where to find us." I said, leaning back against the wall, trying to keep my calm, though my iron grip on my emotions was starting to crumble.

Pogiforce-14
October 15th, 2004, 06:03 PM
"man kind's strongest vurtue is it's freedoms." i said. "Magma and Aqua sought to contorl the minds of the people and look where they put us. Just let her choose. If she knows where it is, then she'll come when she feels she's ready."

Shiney
October 15th, 2004, 06:05 PM
"And to you," I said, turnig to the blaziken fusion "I'm doin this for the safety of the rest of us. I'm not taking her will to choose, I'm merely giving her an incentive to choose us." I said, trying my best to secure a hold o my rapidly slipping resolve.

Flygon trainer
October 15th, 2004, 06:06 PM
I took off, managing to get to a river. wihtout htinking, I allowed myself ot melt inot the water, of which it no longer mattered what gender I was. the river tempature dropped immediatly, as my fury caused my ice powers to go crazy

Pogiforce-14
October 15th, 2004, 06:09 PM
I saw Toklata leave and turned back to Ivan. "Magma and Aqua try holding influence, and all they ever do is hurt people." I growled. "Try thinking about that before oyu try controlling people's views." With that, I marched off in the direction Toklata had gone.

Shiney
October 15th, 2004, 06:16 PM
I shook my head after the Blaziken left, and snapped my fingers... Nothing happened. I snapped them again, thinking I hadn't done it right. Still nothing. I stood there for several minutes, trying without suces to change me back, when I realized why I couldn't. It hadn't been my psychic powers at all, it was toklata's mirror coat! I clenched my fist, causing the tree next to my to look like it had been pinched by some giant beetle, and then decided to head back. There was going to be words over this subject, and likely not ones I'd be able to say here.

Pogiforce-14
October 15th, 2004, 06:18 PM
After walking for some time, I came across a lake. I looked around for Toklata but was unable to find her. SO instead, I sat by teh water, looking at myself in it's refelctive surface. I hadn't truly seen myself up till this point, and I began to wonder if anyone would accept me as a human being ever again.

Flygon trainer
October 15th, 2004, 06:20 PM
I matierialised near where the blaziken morph was, and came out of the water, watching him warily. I wasn't sure why he was here, but he seemed no threat..

Shiney
October 15th, 2004, 06:27 PM
I walked back to where the others were, my right fist charged with electricity again, and walked into view of the others. "Comment, and die." I said, the electricity going from yellow to a blueish-white.

Pogiforce-14
October 15th, 2004, 06:30 PM
"hey there."i said quietly, seing Toklata come out of the water. "I guess you like to swim huh?' I said quietly. "I used to. Back when I was a kid. We had a lake behind my house just liek this one. I was a fast swimmer, and none of the neighborhdo kids coudl out swim me. Now look at me."I said, becoming bitter. "Because of that Dna Transplant, I can never go in the water again, or it woudl kill me."

Flygon trainer
October 15th, 2004, 06:34 PM
"But you have several advantages. the way you are, you could be a hero. you're virtually immune to fire, you have insane strength, so this has done a lot of good for you. I have no benifits form beign a vaporeon" i said, relaxing mostly.

parallelzero
October 15th, 2004, 06:34 PM
"Ivan?!" I asked, trying to contain my laughter, it was no use. I would have literally rolled on the ground laughing if it wasn't for the pain all over my body. "What... happened?"

parallelzero
October 15th, 2004, 06:38 PM
OOC: Ah sorry *goes to edit*

Shiney
October 15th, 2004, 06:41 PM
"A vaporeon with no heart and mirror coat 'happened'" I said, raising my hand "Remeber my warning." I said, my hand still sparking every now and then.

parallelzero
October 15th, 2004, 06:43 PM
"You can't do any worse then you've done to me already," I stated, still giggling every so often. "How do you like a taste of your own medicine?"

Shiney
October 15th, 2004, 06:45 PM
"Not very much." I said, letting the electricity stop. "But for that, I won't reverse the process on you, now that I know how." I said. There were more weays to hurt someone than striking them. mind games were just as deadly, and hardly as exhausting.

parallelzero
October 15th, 2004, 06:48 PM
I sighed. "Your kidding right? How long is wont?" I said before turning away. "Check out my tail, I don't know whats gonna happen with the flame."

Shiney
October 15th, 2004, 06:52 PM
"As long as I decide, which I don't know yet." I said, my fist igniting, this time with fire, which I flung at her tail. "There, now will you stop worrying? with this hotel in ruins, we need to find another place to stay. Maybe the motel 6..." I said, trailing off.

Pogiforce-14
October 15th, 2004, 06:56 PM
"Of course youhave advanatages."i said. "you are pretty resistant to fire yourself, you ahve control over water, you can disappear and breath underwater whenever you like. At least you can still go to all the places normal people can go. I can't even get in a shower now. I'm going to have to clean myself with sand."

parallelzero
October 15th, 2004, 06:58 PM
"You'll have to change me back eventually," I told him, and with a laugh I said, "So what should I call you now?" I began to cough.
"Great... the last thing I need now is to get sick." I commented, "You know, if you hadn't changed me in the first place, I would still be with Team Magma, mad at every single thing."

Flygon trainer
October 15th, 2004, 07:00 PM
"At least you LOOK human. people with a mermaid tail get picked out form the crowd pretty quickly." I said, shifting to the end of my tail was in the water.

Shiney
October 15th, 2004, 07:02 PM
"I may decide on eternity." I said, before thinking for a few moments. "There's only one thing i can think of close to my name, but i don't like it much." Isaid, then thought about his comment about Magma "Is that an accusation or a thanks?" I wondered out loud.

Pogiforce-14
October 15th, 2004, 07:03 PM
" I personally find mermaids very beautiful." I admitted. "More people would appreciate a mermaid more than a feather covered bird boy."

parallelzero
October 15th, 2004, 07:05 PM
"It's a thanks," I answered him, "well, we need something to call you, Ivan won't cut it in public."
"Eternity?" I sighed.

Shiney
October 15th, 2004, 07:08 PM
I grumbled incoherently for a minute before syaing "Ivy is the only thing I can really use." I said, before adding "Only if I decide to make it last that long. It's dependant on what I see. I have a theory..." I said, the last part a whisper so no one could hear, it was my theory that was truely worrying me, and why I felt it neccisary to reach toklata soon...

parallelzero
October 15th, 2004, 07:11 PM
I giggled at the name. "Ivy huh?" I laughed, "I have spare clothes if you need something, tough I doubt you'll wear them."

"So what's your theory?" I asked. "Sorry if I wasn't supposed to hear that, but this morph has increased hearing from what most humans have."

Flygon trainer
October 15th, 2004, 07:12 PM
I shrugged, then said "so we're both freaks. big deal. but you havn't told me your name yet"

Shiney
October 15th, 2004, 07:13 PM
"No thanks, I don't do borrowing." I said, reluctant to tell them, but I decided that I might as well, since there was no way out of it now tht she heard me. "You remember what you said about the change affecting you psychologically?"

parallelzero
October 15th, 2004, 07:15 PM
"Yeah. Sort of like how I changed from angry all the time to what I am now?" I asked, interested to hear. "What does that have to do with anything?"

Shiney
October 15th, 2004, 07:17 PM
"Well, I'm wondering, what if given enough times, they further change the psychology? Perhaps to the point of not wanting to turn back? That's why it's imperative that I find Toklata soon, even if it's only a theory. I can't risk it." I said calmly, though at the idea, I felt like an ice cold vice had been tightened on my heart.

parallelzero
October 15th, 2004, 07:19 PM
OOC: You put Eclipse, XD
IC: I decided to keep my comments to myself for that one. "Well, I could try and convince her to come see you, since it looks like she ran away from you, Ivy." I laughed.

Pogiforce-14
October 15th, 2004, 07:20 PM
"Seth."I said to her. "My name is Seth."

Shiney
October 15th, 2004, 07:21 PM
OOC: Old habit, she's only changed form elcipse to toklata recently, and I don't remember her going by anything else.

"No, I think she ran away because she didn't want me taking any pictures of her in that form." I said, allowing a small smile to appear on my face.

parallelzero
October 15th, 2004, 07:23 PM
"Since when did you make jokes?" I asked, "Even though they aren't good ones!"
I was currently brushes all of the pieces of dirt and such out of my hair, since it was everywhere.

Flygon trainer
October 15th, 2004, 07:27 PM
"I'm toklata. former member of Team Aqua, though that seems kinda obvious" i said with a slight laugh.

Shiney
October 15th, 2004, 07:28 PM
"I'm not joking, I tried changing her in the hopes that she would come along, so that I would change her bac after this mess was settled." I explained, then got out a map, circling two locations, and handing it to Diana. "This is here, I'll meet you over there, the Motel 6 in an hour." I said, before dissapearing with hypnosis.

Pogiforce-14
October 15th, 2004, 07:31 PM
ooc: How does one disappear with hypnosis? :\

ic: "So I suppose it's obviuos I used to be part of Magma." I grinned. "Ironic how our bosses hate each other so much and yet end up performing the same rotten experiment."

parallelzero
October 15th, 2004, 07:32 PM
"Wow thanks... now what am I doing?" I asked myself. "what was he thinking? Trying to force her to come with us? he probably went to straighten things out."

My stomach then rumbled something fierce. "Well, in all the comotion, I've forgotten to eat!"

I arrived at a diner and got a burger. i was surprised the owner believed me when I said I was wearing a costume for a play!

Flygon trainer
October 15th, 2004, 07:35 PM
"yeah. Though I think team Rocket started the whole mess" i said, listenign for any otehr sounds.

Shiney
October 15th, 2004, 07:35 PM
OOC: By emenating hypnotic waves that suggest that they don't see me.

IC: I had darted to a clothes store, un-aware that it was the same one Diana had used earlier. I knew that I would need to be able to blend into the general crowd without hypnosis if I wanted to find Toklata again, so I had to find something a girl would wear. I had already promised myself that I'd exact a fitting revenge if Diana commented when i got back though.

Pogiforce-14
October 15th, 2004, 07:37 PM
"All these teams are becoming pains in the neck."I voiced. " If only there was a way to get even with them."

Flygon trainer
October 15th, 2004, 07:40 PM
"well, there's always explosives" I said with a light laugh.

parallelzero
October 15th, 2004, 07:42 PM
OOC: Hey shiney, would you mind giving some sort of description of your character as he... er she is now?
IC: I decided to go to Motel 6 after I had finshed eating. I needed to clean myself up, I hadn't bathed in over a week, though it would be hard with my tail. I rented a room and headed over to it.
Inside, I had a shower. I found if I just left the end of the tail out of the shower, I could take it. When I was done, I straightened my hair, and changed my clothes once again.
This time I just wore a plain pink t-shirt and blue jeans. Then I applied makeup. A magazine I found helped me a little. When I was finished, I sat outside waiting for "Ivy"

Pogiforce-14
October 15th, 2004, 07:52 PM
"well that woudl work." I grinned. "But we've got our own fire power now, and that would be so much more satisfying." I said almost evily, creting a ball of fire in my hand for emphasis.