• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemorphs: Final Assault

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragon Paw

Lonely Fire Demon Dragon
Years
I immediatly jumped up to the sound of an alarm. "Lets go Espeon!" I said as I rushed to the door of my room and opened it to come to an empty corridor. "Huh? Where is everyone?" I asked as I passed doors to many other quarters of other people.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
Years
ooc: TAD, what are you doing? You know Blaziken can't fly right? :\

ic: i was later to awake than the others. I guess my injuries were more serious. Probably why I looked like a read chicken when I woke up, something I wasn't happy with. "What the **** (Not a real cuss word, just something put ther for emphasis. :D) did you do to me?!"

Years
OOC: Adamant has a plane...

IC: Finally, I reformed and got out of the water, wonderign just how my clothes had re-appeared even though they had dissapeared when I had turned into water. shakign my head, I left the pool area, and decided to see if there were any other Aqua members around..

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
Years
I jumped up from the table I had been laying on, and a group of Magma scientists approached me. "Seth, I'm pleased to see you doing well." One spoke. I grabbe dhim roughly by teh colalr and pulel dhim withing an inch of my face. "I'm not so pleased." I growled. "What the **** did you do to me?"

"We had to use Pokemon DNA to bring you back." he said with a tinge of fear in his voice. "You were to mangled to bring back with reconstructive surgery." I threw the scientist into the others and kicked straight back wtih one of my newly empowered legs. I hit teh table and it flew against the wall, denting it andsticking into the wall. "Mess with my genes again and it won't be the table next time." i said threateningly. He nodded with urgetn understand. Growling, I betgan to walk towards the upper levels. I coudl here the siren, so I knew something was going down. I began to run, hoping I would run into someone who could tell me what's going on.

Alana

I still love this world...
Years
Kakari went to her dormitory and sat thinking. "What can I do. Chimecho's gone and I don't have any Pokemon strong enough to help." Suddenly she found that she was floating. "Chimecho's ability levitate." She said in surprise. Then she smiled and the alarm went off. A speaker sounded, "Kakari we need you to be a Team magma member again." She put on her false uniform and headed to join Team Magma.

Years
I moved through the base, totally lonely. there were a sudden splurge of magma members these days. with hardly any aqua. this looked bad for the team, but I'd fight for aqua till my last breath..

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
I walked up to the gate to the aqua base, a stolen masterball in one hand, and my pendulum in the other. The grunts guarding the gate were easy enough to pass, I hypnotized them to forget about me entirely, and went in, looking for a new pokemon, one powerful enough to fit a trainer of my skills.

Dragon Paw

Lonely Fire Demon Dragon
Years
I walked out of the residence area and towards the upper levels without seeing a soul until I saw another human who appeared to have undergone the same experiment I had been exposed too. Espeon and I ran after him. "Do you know whats goign on?" ia asked.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
Years
I saw someone with an espeon run up to me and ask me what was going on. "I was about to ask you the same question." I mutterd. I then noticed htis person was also fuzed with Pokemon DNA. "What pokemon did they use for your operation?" I asked.

Dragon Paw

Lonely Fire Demon Dragon
Years
I sighed and resisted tears. "One of my own pokemon.. An Espeon." I replied a bit weakly. Espeon looked up at my worriedly. I looked at her and calmed down a bit.

Alana

Years
Kakari exited the building and put her hood up. She had left it down inside to prove who she was. Suddenly she spotted a team Magma agent coming her way. I recognize him. Well time to start spying. "Hey Ivan" She calls waving

Years
i heard a siren ring through the Aqua base, and a computerised voice clearly state "intruder alert!"

this set off my mental alert, and I headed to the sourse of the alarm. I turned a corner in the hallway, and froze. a human, not from Aqua. looked like from Magma. and it looked like he had undergone the same treatment. I looked around, desperate for a place to move to so that I'd be out of sight. but there wasn't one.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
OOC: I'm by the aqua hideout, not Magma.

IC: I continued walking, not trying to show I was startled by the other person like myself, but she was a vaporeon, and not resistant to psychic. I unwound my pendulum, and began swinging it back and fourth, in time with my pace...

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
Years
"For once I wish someone who let me know whta the **** is going on." I grumble dnagirly, stomping my way to the top floor. Apparently I hadn't mellowed out jsut yet.

Alana

Years
OOC: I know I'm just leaving but I haven't laeft yet. Im talking to you cause Im a spy for Aqua and well aquanted with Magma agents.

Dragon Paw

Lonely Fire Demon Dragon
Years
I watched the Magma member storm off and followed at a safe distance behind, not wanting to anger him further. 'Ah I guess I'm gonna get my answer soon anyway.' i thoguht as I climbed the last flgiht of stairs to the top floor.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
"Just picking up a little something." I said noncomitally, and wondered if I should try hypnotizing her without the pendulum. "No, too much effort, I'm not that used to this yet, and I might screw up without it." I thought, and raised the pendulum in front of my face.

Years
I backed up, alarmed. this was my first time dealing with a hypno. I closed my eyes, focusing on my Vaporeon energy, and with a slam from my tail to the ground, i managed to turn the floor in the general area to ice, somehow not freezing myself.

Alana

Years
I reach Ivan and then notice that hes also been infused with Pokemon DNA. "What Pokemon was sacrificed for you?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back