PDA

View Full Version : Pokemorphs: Final Assault

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8

Flygon trainer
October 15th, 2004, 07:56 PM
"True. but wiht just two of us, there's no chance. and as long as I'm like this" I said, indicating what the Hypno had done to me, "I can't show my face around the others."

Shiney
October 15th, 2004, 07:56 PM
OOC: I will the same way you did.

IC: I had gone to several places, making a literal disguise for myself. I had bought several sets of clothes for this form, including some that I wouldn't be caught dead wearing if it wasn't neccisary, and to my eternal disgust, went to a salon. As I walked up and rented my own room, and managed to sneak up on Diana, I stopped at my reflection in a nearby window. It still startled me, seeing the girl with dark brown hair, but with blond highlights (Which had taken me over an hour of rationalizing to manage to agree to) and shockingly blue eyes, wearing the pale blue tank top and white khaki shorts.

I stood there, before after a few moments coming to my senses, and staring at the back of Diana's head, waiting for her to turn around.

parallelzero
October 15th, 2004, 07:59 PM
"Hi Ivy," I said without having to turn around, "I'm more alert then you think." I then turned around, and got a look at... her. I fell on the ground laughing at her, like I was one to talk... or laugh.
"I can't believe you're wearing those!"

Pogiforce-14
October 15th, 2004, 08:02 PM
ooc: I'm feeling confused. What on earth is Shiney doing to all teh characters, and how does a psychic pokemon permanently rearrange the body? :\

Shiney
October 15th, 2004, 08:03 PM
Using hypnosis, I made Diana think that she was currently in a long, vivid-no, almost blindingly pink dress. "I could ask you the same thing." I said, no hint of humor in my voice.

parallelzero
October 15th, 2004, 08:06 PM
"Huh... what the?" I asked myself. "I like it!" It almost took me 5 minutes to figure out what was going on. "Okay... that wasn't nice..."

Pogiforce-14
October 15th, 2004, 08:06 PM
ooc: My question is still left unanswered. :\

Shiney
October 15th, 2004, 08:11 PM
OOC: There was only one isntance in which it was not requested for me to change their form, as for how, I don't know completely, LP is the one who suggested it, so you should ask him how. :P

IC: I stood there, my face in my hand, shaking my head. "You like it? I'm not sure if that's funny or sad." I said, exasperated.

parallelzero
October 15th, 2004, 08:15 PM
OOC: It was your idea in the first place... I just added onto it, XD Its an RP, it doesnt have to make complete sense. XD

IC: " Maybe you were right about the psycology thing... Anyways..." I said, trying to change the topic, "What are we going to do now? I can't fly anymore... well at least for a while., and we still need to figure out where we're going next."

Shiney
October 15th, 2004, 08:19 PM
OOC: Well you were responsible for the concept. :P

IC: "Exactly, if I am right, then we have to find Toklata." I said, then added "In response to your original question, I'm like this so she won't recognize me. I think she knows me well enough to think I wouldn't be caught dead in this." I said, indicating my looks, and deciding not to remove the hypnosis making Diana appear to be in the dress, at least not tonight.

parallelzero
October 15th, 2004, 08:22 PM
I sighed, "Can we please drop the dress? I liked what I had on!!" Realizing what I had said again. "Well it's getting dark, if we're gonna find her we better go soon, or tomorrow, but she might be long gone by then!"

Shiney
October 15th, 2004, 08:24 PM
"I don't think we stand a chance of finding her until she calms down." I said, stopping the hypnosis. We'll try tomorrow, it's been an insanely long day." i added, beginning to walk towards the door to my room.

Pogiforce-14
October 15th, 2004, 08:26 PM
ooc: And neither of you has yet to anwer my question. :\

parallelzero
October 15th, 2004, 08:28 PM
"Well I'm going out for a bit..." I said to him as I turned towards town, "I need to see if theres anyone who can fix the large holes in my wings. If I get them patched up, I shoul be able to fly short distances. Well that, and I want to get a makeover!" I laughed.

Shiney
October 15th, 2004, 08:41 PM
I slammed my door shut in response to her last comment, and fell down on the bed, too tired to feel angry at the world any more, eventually drifting off to sleep...

OOC: I thought it was obvious, I changed their genders. As for how, LP said it doesn't have to make sense, so there you are.

parallelzero
October 15th, 2004, 08:46 PM
It was an eventful night at the least. It was good to get away for a while. I first went to a Pokemon Center and somehow convinced Nurse Joy to patch up my wings.

After that I got my hair done. When it was finished it had a wavy look to it, and had blonde streaks similar to Ivy's. I also had my nails done.

When I arrived back at the hotel, I ws glad to collapse on the bed and go to sleep.

Pogiforce-14
October 15th, 2004, 08:46 PM
ooc: You know how I am about things makign sense, but I guess it's too late for that now. :\ which gender is Toklata now, since you so genersouly switched her gender? :P

Shiney
October 15th, 2004, 08:50 PM
OOC: And I'm being apropriately punished for doing so, Toklata is currently male, so that I don't have to worry about leaing you two alone. :P

Flygon trainer
October 15th, 2004, 08:52 PM
OOC: male, sadly. *stabs shiney*

IC: I waded back into the water, allowing it to coil around my body, enveloping me, until I was a part of it. Being a vaporeon was only an advantage for it's ability to melt like this..

Pogiforce-14
October 15th, 2004, 08:52 PM
ooc: Good, because I ahve to respond to what she said, and I was confused how to do so. And as nice as FT is, I already have my true love, so you don't have to worry. :P

ic: " I don't understand." I said to him. " Did you look different before?" (Hey, he doesn't know about this rediculous gender switching yet. :P)

parallelzero
October 15th, 2004, 08:53 PM
OOC: Okay, I think i'll skip ahead to morning now...
IC: I awoke early the next morning, my body hurt even more today then yesterday. I got out of bed and showered again, then changed into my orange tanktop and orange shorts, just to match my morphed parts, then finally did my hair.
I then sat outside waiting for Ivy to get up.

Edit: Or maybe not vv;

Shiney
October 15th, 2004, 09:00 PM
OOC: They can catch up with us, no worries. and I was joking, pogi.

IC: I slowly woke up, and despite my grogginess, managed to shower, but wasn't paying attention, and got dressed in one of the things I would never be caught dead in, not even in this disguised form. I walked out, slightly less groggy, wearing a white tank top lined with a reddish-pink color, and a pale pink skirt.

I mumbled something that probably wasn't English to Diana, and took a sip of a mountain dew i had brought from the night before.

Flygon trainer
October 15th, 2004, 09:03 PM
I reformed, still in the water, and I said "I'm blaming it all on that Hypno. I'm supposed to be a girl"

parallelzero
October 15th, 2004, 09:03 PM
"Pop, first thing in the morning?" I asked, "That isn't very healthy.... aww, you look so cute!" I laughed at her, as I tightened the bandage on my right wing.

Shiney
October 15th, 2004, 09:06 PM
"What in ад are you talking about?" I said, taking another sip of mountain dew, and letting the caffene increase my heart rate, waking me up faster.

OOC: Don't ask for a translation, I won't give it.

parallelzero
October 15th, 2004, 09:08 PM
Confused by the language, I decided to ignore it. "What, don't you think I look nice!!" I joked as I looked at her. "Well we better get going now..."

Shiney
October 15th, 2004, 09:11 PM
I looked down, and said something in English that couldn't be repeated. "...Might as well get used to it." Then i looked around and said" how about breakfast first? I was too tired to get anything last night." I explained, I normally wasn't hungry in the mornings.

Flygon trainer
October 15th, 2004, 09:14 PM
Finally, I dissapeared agian, not planning to surface again until somethign happened...

parallelzero
October 15th, 2004, 09:17 PM
"Okay, I guess." I commented as I got up. "This is really bugging you isnt it? the gender thing I mean... even though it's your own fault."

Shiney
October 15th, 2004, 09:19 PM
"Yes, it is bugging me. And be it as it may, I don't think it should have happened, I was doing it with the intrest of trying to help. After all, what's going to happen if more rocket morphs come when we still haven't recovered?" i explained, though my mind was on the subject of food, trying to remember where the resturaunts in this city were.

parallelzero
October 15th, 2004, 09:23 PM
"I guess you've got a point there..." I said, still trying to get used to her new voice. "It could be months before I can fly like I could again..."
After a pause for a moment I asked, "When are you planning on changing me back? It just came up when I was out last night."

Shiney
October 15th, 2004, 09:26 PM
"I hope to find Toklata soon, and the process takes a lot out of me, but I'll do it now if you want." I explained, though I still thought that the lesson wasn't learned for some reason, and that she would be just like before when she was back to himself.

parallelzero
October 15th, 2004, 09:32 PM
"Give me time to think about it....." I said, "I havent really thought that much on the subject."

"Have we decided where to eat yet? Im starved!"

Shiney
October 15th, 2004, 09:34 PM
"Anywhere is all right, you decide. I'm still not quite awake." I said, looking around, and wondering why she seemed hesitant at the oportunity.

parallelzero
October 15th, 2004, 09:37 PM
OOC: This is my last post tonight, and then I work tomorrow, so try to keep everyone at bay while im gone, okay shiney?

IC: "well, I'm not sure if I want to go back to my old self..." I said, I could tell what he was thinking by the look on his face. "I just can't... decide..."

Shiney
October 15th, 2004, 09:39 PM
"What?!" I asked, whirling around to face her. "Oh no, my theory must be right. All right, let's see. Just why can't you decide? what makes you want to stay in that form?" I asked, hoping to put my master's degree to use.

OOC: I'll do my best, but they like to post when I'm offline. hopefully I can count on not too much happening plot-wise.

parallelzero
October 15th, 2004, 09:41 PM
OOC: Okay, one more post, XD
IC:"Its kind of hard to explain... I'm almost positive Ill go back to how I was before when you change me back, and I don't want that to happen." I explained, "This experience has given me a whole different outlook on life..."

Shiney
October 15th, 2004, 09:43 PM
"So you'd rather be in that form, and have your new personality than have your true self back, but be how you were?" I asked, fearing that something similar would happen to me. I had to find Toklata, fast! But first, I HAD to get something to eat!!

OOC: Just one more, the cry of an addict. XD

parallelzero
October 15th, 2004, 09:47 PM
OOC: Yes, just one more, then I better go, before my parents come dowmn, knock me unconcious then drag me to bed, XD
Now Shiney, since im gone for 7 hours tomorrow, make sure you guys keep it so i can jmp in, XD

IC: "Basically... yes..." I explained, "I know you think this will happen to you... but my personality was different then yours... Now lets get some food!"

Shiney
October 15th, 2004, 09:49 PM
OOC: I'll try, but not much I can do while I'm offline. See you.

deciding to let the subject drop, as I wasn't exactly a good person either, I said "All right, you pick a place." I said, even hungrier than before.

OOC: Yes, the pokemon world still has places like BK, MacDonald's, sonic, denny's, IHOP, ect. At least to my knowledge. :P

parallelzero
October 16th, 2004, 04:24 AM
OOC: Guess I can fit a post in before work >>;

IC: "Ok then..." i said as I walked up to a McDonalds(XD)"Lets eat here. Although we need an excse for my tail, and the pieces of swiss cheese I have for wings. If you haven't noticed, my morph doesn't exactly blend in with the crowd..."

Pogiforce-14
October 16th, 2004, 05:01 AM
"Oh." iu said, blushing slightly in embarrassment. "I can see why that would be bit disturbing. Although now you can say you've experienced whta it's liek to be each gender." I grinned. "But seriously, no one will know about that if they see you. For all they know you were always a boy."

Dragon Paw
October 16th, 2004, 07:17 AM
I sighed as I walked down the street towards Burger King. I had had a good nights sleep at the motel. I came into Burger King and placed an order while getting strange looks from everyone. I let my tail drop and said I was going to a costume party. To my relief, most everyone stopped staring at me. I picked up my order and sat down at a table to eat.

Flygon trainer
October 16th, 2004, 08:55 AM
"At least I'm not part Nidoqueen, there'd be an interesting situation" I said with a slight laugh. amazing how the change didn't affect my personality at all..

Alana
October 16th, 2004, 09:04 AM
OOC: Sorry I haven't posted in a while. Can someone fill me in up to this point. I'd go back and read but theres been like 17 more pages since I last posted.

Shiney
October 16th, 2004, 12:26 PM
"You could ask the master here." I said, already emenating hypnosis waves that made it so that even if someone were to look right at the wings and tail, they wouldn't notice them. "Though with rocket making all these morphs, I don't think it's going to be a need to hide it for much longer."

Pogiforce-14
October 16th, 2004, 02:59 PM
I grinned at her little joke. " Would have been worse if they fuzed you with something neutered like a magnemite."

Flygon trainer
October 16th, 2004, 03:00 PM
"That'd be interesitng to see" I said with a slight smile. By now my mind had totally gone off the hypno...

Pogiforce-14
October 16th, 2004, 03:03 PM
"Well I don't know about that, but I do know if they fuzed me with a neuter gender pokemon I would have to be chained up because otherwise I'd go on a rampage." I laughed.

Flygon trainer
October 16th, 2004, 03:05 PM
"If they had fused me with a male only pokemon, I would have gone totally bezerk, no matter what pokemon I would be" I said with a laugh.

parallelzero
October 16th, 2004, 04:17 PM
"Well, we better eat and get going, we don't want to lose her..." I said to Ivy, still thinking about the topic before. "I have a funny feeling... I don't think it's just Rocket making morphs..."

Dragon Paw
October 16th, 2004, 04:19 PM
I quickly finished up my meal. I walked out of Burger King and wandered down the road. I had just realized I had no idea where everyone had went. I sighed and decided I might as well look for everyone. 'They all had to be in the city right?' I thought to myself.

Shiney
October 16th, 2004, 04:26 PM
"Right." I said, ordering a sandwich to go. "What do you want?" I asked quickly, time was of the essence.

parallelzero
October 16th, 2004, 04:30 PM
"I'm not going to eat..." I said as I glanced at my wings. "The pain from my wings is making my stomach churn... so I don't think eating will be a good idea. Can you eat and walk?"

Shiney
October 16th, 2004, 04:32 PM
"I would eat in my sleep if it wasn't bad for my health." I said, taking my sandwich, and walking out, hoping to get back to the forest soon.

Dragon Paw
October 16th, 2004, 04:34 PM
I sighed and remembered something about the forest. I made a beeline through town towards the forest. I wasn't too sure of the path but after about ten minutes I found the forest. I wondered if I should wait for the others or guess they were already inside. Indisicion kept me rooted to the spot.

parallelzero
October 16th, 2004, 04:42 PM
"Lets go then!!" I said pointing to the forest on the edge of town, my tail flailing ferociously. I started to run ahead.

Meanwhile, in a hidden location in Kanto...
"You're morph's failed Giovanni.." I man encased in darkness said to the man with a Persian in his lap. "We can't have these morphs roaming around without their alliance, it is vital to my plan. They could ruin it!!"

"It is understood Cipher..." Giovanni replied, turning to a figure in blue and a figure in red. "Maxie, Archie, I trust you can deal with them? Capture them at all costs!!"

Shiney
October 16th, 2004, 04:48 PM
"All right." I said, running to catch up, quickly eating the last of my sandwich. We were almost to the forest...

parallelzero
October 16th, 2004, 04:52 PM
As I took my first step into the forest, I felt a strange energy, and paused for a moment, but decided it was Toklata."Let's go! Hurry!"

Dragon Paw
October 16th, 2004, 04:53 PM
I shook my head and entered the forest. I had a feeling the others were in or close to it already. I stepped over small bushes and falled trees as I wandeered into the forest. I came to a stream soon. Knowing what fusion Toklata was, I decided to follow the creek up.

Shiney
October 16th, 2004, 04:54 PM
"Right, I bet she went to the lake." I said, rushing off in the direction I remembered seeing it in before.

OOC: FT, post, please.

Flygon trainer
October 16th, 2004, 04:58 PM
OOC: what? what? what do you want form me? *goes crazy*

IC: I heard somebody coming, and got out of the water, getting a waterproof camera out. who said i couldn't hold grudges?

parallelzero
October 16th, 2004, 04:59 PM
"Hey! Wait up!!" I yelled as I chased after her. I didn't know where Ivy had gone to, but I found myself in front of a lake.

Shiney
October 16th, 2004, 05:01 PM
I let diana rush ahead, as I had hidden behind a tree, I didn't see what Toklata had in her hands, but i had a nasty suspecion...

Dragon Paw
October 16th, 2004, 05:03 PM
I folloed the creek to a lake. I could see Ivy and Toklata on the other side of the lake. I smiled as I began to make a circuit around the lake.

Flygon trainer
October 16th, 2004, 05:04 PM
"Well well, if it isn't the hypno boy- or should I say girl?" I said with a slight smile. "what do you want?"

parallelzero
October 16th, 2004, 05:06 PM
"She's talking to you..." I said as I shot a flamethrower at Ivy's hiding place.

Shiney
October 16th, 2004, 05:08 PM
I sighed and stepped out of the hiding place. "I want a truce." I said, no longer caring if he shot pictures, I had a plan. "I change you back, and in exchange you do the same to me, and we call it over with?" I suggested, hoping that he would agree.

parallelzero
October 16th, 2004, 05:10 PM
"This is all too funny," I joked as I began laughing. "You don't know how pathetic you look... Ivy!"

Flygon trainer
October 16th, 2004, 05:12 PM
Naturally, I couldn't go without the pictures, and I said "well, it certainly seems reasonable to me" but internally, I wanted revenge...

Shiney
October 16th, 2004, 05:15 PM
"All right then, get it over with." I said, indicating the camera, and thinking about what I'd do to Diana after Toklata and I were finished.

Flygon trainer
October 16th, 2004, 05:17 PM
"already done. hurry up, we don't have all day" I said impatiently

parallelzero
October 16th, 2004, 05:18 PM
I keep forgetting that Ivy is very... serious. i really should stop joking around about her, it just gets me into trouble.
I sighed and went to lean on a tree.

Dragon Paw
October 16th, 2004, 05:24 PM
I had almsot compelted my circtuit of the lake towards the others. "Hi!" I said to them hoping they'd notice.

Shiney
October 16th, 2004, 05:25 PM
I closed my eyes, focusing on what I had done to toklata last time, putting all the energy I could spare into bringing it to happen. Exhausted, I opened my eyes to see that she was, well, she. Back to normal.

"Already done? I only came into view after diana torched me." I said, just now realizing what she had said. I looked over at Kristen and said "Hey, welcome back." Though I was a bit preoccupied with Toklata's forthcoming answer.

Flygon trainer
October 16th, 2004, 05:26 PM
I smiled slightly, watching him for the mometn that he'd realise I had no intentions of usign Mirror Coat...

Shiney
October 16th, 2004, 05:28 PM
"Well, what are you waiting for?" I asked, impatient to be returned to my former state, now that I was so close.

parallelzero
October 16th, 2004, 05:29 PM
"Wow Ivan... If stupidity was a crime, then you'd be on the most wanted list..." I told hi-er, pointing at her.

Flygon trainer
October 16th, 2004, 05:30 PM
"I think Diana just told you" I said, hopping into the water, and movign so my head was jsut above the water

Shiney
October 16th, 2004, 05:32 PM
Without a thought, I just snapped. I dove forward, with adrenaline supplying what rest couldn't, my right fist lighting up, but this time with a glowing white frost as I dove for the water. If I froze her in place, then I could make sure she wouldn't escape!

parallelzero
October 16th, 2004, 05:34 PM
I shot a Dragon rage attack at Ivy. "Cut it out, this won't help at all!" I shouted to him, "I dont want to hurt you, but if you insist on hurting Toklata, I will."

Flygon trainer
October 16th, 2004, 05:35 PM
with a lash of my tail, I headed for the edge of the lake, trying ot get close enoug to the Charizard to get her to save me...

Dragon Paw
October 16th, 2004, 05:35 PM
I frowned. "I really don't see a reason for this. Shouldn't we be trying to band together?" I asked hoping someone would actually listen to me.

Shiney
October 16th, 2004, 05:37 PM
I knocked aside the dragon rage attack, adrenaline literally making me feel good as new, saying "You're attacking me, when she's the one who won't change me back?!" I asked, enraged.

parallelzero
October 16th, 2004, 05:39 PM
"You're not helping anything!" i yelled before melting the ice with Flamethrower. "You need to calm down, before you really hurt someone!"

Flygon trainer
October 16th, 2004, 05:39 PM
I got out of the water, and got next to the Charizard morph, purposefully making it so I could make Diana take the hit...

Alana
October 16th, 2004, 05:42 PM
OOC: I'm completly lost. Lets just say I ran off and started training on my own. Now I'm traveling through the forest and see you guys fighting. Is that ok?

Shiney
October 16th, 2004, 05:45 PM
I let the frost melt off of my fist, though there was still anger burning in my eyes. "just wait until I have enough energy to try again, then we'll see." I said, wondering just how long it would take to build up what I'd lost over the last few days with so many changes.

OOC: That sounds okay with me, what about you guys?

Flygon trainer
October 16th, 2004, 05:47 PM
OOC: it seems reasonable, Alana...

IC: "hey, no hard feelings, right?" I asked, shrining back, trying to keep off the fact that I could still use Mirror coat...

Pogiforce-14
October 16th, 2004, 05:47 PM
ooc: Alright, Missed something .What on earth did I miss? :\

parallelzero
October 16th, 2004, 05:48 PM
OOC: Sure.
IC: The flame on my tail died down to its regular size, and I turned my back to Ivy, walking away. "You need to control yourself Ivan. You may end up hurting an ally someday..." I said, still walking away.

Shiney
October 16th, 2004, 05:50 PM
OOC: FT got changed back by me, after we found her, yet she didn't use mirror coat to change me back, and now I'm bearing down on her.

IC:" "Yes in deed, at least until I'm back to normal." I said, the rage in my eyes fading to an ice cold look of scathing.

Flygon trainer
October 16th, 2004, 05:51 PM
I slowly followed Diana, feeling bad, though I felt satisfied at the same time...

parallelzero
October 16th, 2004, 05:58 PM
"Next time you pull a stunt like that, you won't get off so easy Ivan..." I continued, although she was probably ignoring me. " I think it would be best if you stay that way for a little while..."

Shiney
October 16th, 2004, 06:01 PM
"A stunt like that?!" I said, now just in disbelief "She's the one who refused to turn me back!" I said. I couldn't help but wonder if Diana had gotten past second grade.

Alana
October 16th, 2004, 06:02 PM
A girl watched the battle from a far. She was perched in a tree her eyes glowing a bright violet. She suddenly dropped down in front two of them. (Flygon trainer and Legendary_Pokemaster could you remond me what your names are?) "Hello long time no see."

Flygon trainer
October 16th, 2004, 06:03 PM
"Shut up ivan" I said harshly. "you deserve this,one-hundred percent." at this moment, hate was becoming my main emotion.. I then noticed the girl drop in fornt of me, but I said nothing.

OOC: my charecter's name is toklata

parallelzero
October 16th, 2004, 06:04 PM
"So you carelessly attacked her! even if it wasn't direct." I explained, "You could've talked it out or something. You were possesed by blind rage, I'm sure you would have hurt someone if I didn't stop you."

Dragon Paw
October 16th, 2004, 06:05 PM
I sighed and knew the chances of people listening to me were slim. I turned to the newcomer and walked over to her and studied her curiously.

Shiney
October 16th, 2004, 06:07 PM
"Fine." I said, using the hypnosis to dissapear from their sight. It was time they learn just how much hypnosis could do when used right...

Flygon trainer
October 16th, 2004, 06:08 PM
"You guys get going" I said to the others. "I'm hated now. best if I leave, and kill myself."

Dragon Paw
October 16th, 2004, 06:09 PM
"I don't hate you." I replied. I was shocked she thought everyone hated her. I certainly didn't..

parallelzero
October 16th, 2004, 06:09 PM
"She's never going to learn..." I commented as I turned to the newcomer, not losing Ivy's energy signal. "Do I... know you?" I asked her curiously.
Edit: "Hate you? I just saved you, and you think I hate you?"

OOC: Well my original name was David, but then Ivan changed my character to a girl so he adapted the name Diana.

Flygon trainer
October 16th, 2004, 06:11 PM
"Ivan does.that's enough to get me out of here" i said, my voice returning ot an icy chill.

parallelzero
October 16th, 2004, 06:12 PM
"Stay... just for a while..." I said, "I like having the company, besides, ivan isnt here currently."

Flygon trainer
October 16th, 2004, 06:13 PM
"oh, yes he is. Hypno doesn't learn Teleport" I said. "but I'll stay with you, I wouldn't want to be caught alone."

parallelzero
October 16th, 2004, 06:15 PM
"You've got a point there!" I laughed, "Ivan is probably crying himself silly right now."

Shiney
October 16th, 2004, 06:19 PM
I was hiding nearby, thinking of what I should do. I wasn't going to stop tracking them until I had gotten changed back, but Toklata was the one guilty here, not the others. So I focused on hypnosis, making a very specific effect, and directing it purely towards Toklata...

parallelzero
October 16th, 2004, 06:21 PM
What is he doing?? I thought to myself as felt strange waves appear from his location, i knew where he was, he just didn't know I did.

Dragon Paw
October 16th, 2004, 06:22 PM
I gazed out of the corner of my eye in Ivan's direction. i frowned at the presnce of the waves. I wondered wether those two would ever get along now. I sighed and doubted I could do much about this.

Flygon trainer
October 16th, 2004, 06:25 PM
I tilted my head, using calm mind to overthrow the hypnosis, and I siad "I think I have to leave anyway. see you." and with that, I took off into the forest, dissapearing into the depths..

Dragon Paw
October 16th, 2004, 06:27 PM
"Ug not again." I said aloud. I was getting annoyed by this.

Shiney
October 16th, 2004, 06:28 PM
OOC: wow, a chaizard that can sense hypnotic waves?

IC: I mentally cursed as Toklata dived away, backing away from the camp myself, before trailing around to where Toklata had left, and following. i wasn't going to give up this easily. I would be given back my form, though why I was getting this worked up about it, I didn't know...

parallelzero
October 16th, 2004, 06:29 PM
"No wait!!" I said as I began chasing her, after sending a flamethrower Ivan's way.

Flygon trainer
October 16th, 2004, 06:30 PM
I was just now realising we had wandered a good ways from the lake, and it was dark, even though it was day. I finally slowed down, exausted, looking around, trying to look for the persuer that I knew in my heart was there...

Shiney
October 16th, 2004, 06:31 PM
I ducked, and made an invisible barrier like I had in my house, still dashing after Toklata, hoping that would slow them down enough.

Dragon Paw
October 16th, 2004, 06:31 PM
I shrugged and ran after them. I didn't want Toklata to leave again.

parallelzero
October 16th, 2004, 06:34 PM
"I see only one way to find them..." I said to myself with a gulp, as I lifted off the ground. It hurt like heck, but I had to stop Ivan. I began scanning the forest, and found Toklata's location.

Shiney
October 16th, 2004, 06:40 PM
OOC: Actually, I can't speak for FT, but I think the idea was to get her seperated from you guys.

parallelzero
October 16th, 2004, 06:42 PM
OOC: Actually, I can't speak for FT, but I think the idea was to get her seperated from you guys.
OOC: I know, I'm sure ill hit a barrier soon if you catch my drift, XD
Edit: oops, forgot to put in the IC, XD

IC: I dove straight for her, not paying attention to my surroundings. I suddenly hit something with a crack, causing me to drop to the ground.
"He really doesn'twant us in there.." I said to myself, "No bother, i deal with him after."

Dragon Paw
October 16th, 2004, 07:01 PM
I came up to a barrier. I poked it and did, what would look like to someone watching me and unaware of the barrier, a mime act. "Ah well....." I said with resgination in my voice.

Alana
October 16th, 2004, 07:06 PM
OOC: Sorry I just appeared then left. I had to give my bro the computer.

Kakari watched the others talk for a while then she made her eyes stop glowing and stepped forward. "I guess you don't remember me. Its predictable. Some of you didn't know me any how." Looks around at them. "I'm curious as to whats been happening since that battle back at Team Aqua's base."

OOC: I changed my cloths. Dark green shirt, kakies, dark green headband.

Flygon trainer
October 16th, 2004, 08:01 PM
I growled as I saw them run into the barrier, I suddenly realised that the hypno must have been close, very close. worried, I started to move out of the area, hoping ot find some water..

Alana
October 16th, 2004, 08:04 PM
Kakari looked in the direction everyone was. "A barrier." She said quietly. Being psychic she could see it clearly. "Hmm"

Shiney
October 16th, 2004, 08:05 PM
i jumped out in front of toklata, but a little bit to late, and she ran into me. in my normal form, it would have been nothing, but this one was frail when compared to my usual self, and I was knocked onto my back, crying out "Wait!" I could only hope she would listen...

Flygon trainer
October 16th, 2004, 08:07 PM
"what do you want?" I said in a hateful tone, backing off, ready to bolt again.

Alana
October 16th, 2004, 08:15 PM
Kakari stared at the barier for a long time before moving. With a flick of her hand she had passed threw it. Good. She thought and started to leave. Then she sinced the anger behind her and turned to watch the Hypno and Vaporeon.

Shiney
October 16th, 2004, 08:16 PM
"I have a hypnosis ready, I can finish it in hlaf a second, so hear me out." I said, showing her my glowing pendulum. "Remember how I made you feel extremely happy? I can do that, and more. Imagine living out the rest of your life wiht an uncontrollable fondness for pink." I said, standing up. "So what do you say you use mirror coat and change me back to normal before I do something that we'll both regret?" I asked, knowing my barrier wouldn't last long.

parallelzero
October 16th, 2004, 08:18 PM
Although I couldn't see or do anything, I could hear her. She was practically yelling!
"You just wait until this barrier drops Ivy..." I mumbled, "you can't hold it forever..."

Flygon trainer
October 16th, 2004, 08:20 PM
"you wouldn't dare" I hissed, backing away a bit more. my tail now glowed with the mirror coat energy. "because if you do it to me, not only will I use mirror coat to do it to you, but you'll still be stuck like that."

Alana
October 16th, 2004, 08:20 PM
Kakari looked at the pendulum in the Hypnos hand. I wonder how this will turn out. She thought to herself.

parallelzero
October 16th, 2004, 08:21 PM
I sighed. She had fallen for it, hook, line and sinker, unless Ivan had something else planned...

Pogiforce-14
October 16th, 2004, 08:23 PM
ooc: I'm confused. Tell me what's going on here. :\

Flygon trainer
October 16th, 2004, 08:25 PM
OOC: we all wandered from the lake, and Ivan turned toklata back into a girl, but Toklata didn't use mirror coat like promiced, and now Ivan't threatenign a fate worse than death to toklata while keeping everyone at bay with a psy barrier. and Alana, keep out of this please..

parallelzero
October 16th, 2004, 08:27 PM
OOC: That pretty much sums it up. Now i'm off for the night... but ill be on all tomorrow! XD

Alana
October 16th, 2004, 08:27 PM
OOC: Alright I'll edit my post.

Pogiforce-14
October 16th, 2004, 08:29 PM
ooc: OKay, I'll tyr to get back into this then,

ic: I wondered whre Toklata went to and when I left the lake I saw Ivan, including a bunch of other morphs, He seemed to have Toklata in a tough position. "Dude, why do you ahve a problem with jsut leaving her alone? If you did that form the start you wouldn't have to ask her ot use mirror coat." I snickered. " AND can't you do it to yourself without mirrorcoat? I mean with moves like Calm Mind and Psyche Up, you should be."

parallelzero
October 16th, 2004, 08:33 PM
OOC: Ok, one more post, XD
IC: "Stop!" I yelled to the Blaziken morph, that id never seen before, "Its best we don't interfere at this point..."

Shiney
October 16th, 2004, 08:36 PM
I made a rude gesture at the blaziken morph on the other side of the barrier, and to Toklata I said "I've got nothing else to lose, if I'm stuck in this form for the rest of my life, I might as well fit the part." I said, my eyes showing no hint of lies.

Alana
October 16th, 2004, 08:39 PM
Kakari wandered about all this. Can that Vaporeon really change us back? She wandered. Well if she can I might ask her to turn me back. But I don't know. I kinda like being psychic.

Flygon trainer
October 16th, 2004, 08:42 PM
OOC: oh, and Alana, the reason Ivan's after me is because he got turned into a girl cause he changed me into a boy, and when he changed me back, I didn't fufill my promice of Mirror coat-ing it back

IC: "fine, fine, you win!" I cried out, as my mirror coat bounced the gender change back to him. This took every inch of energy I had, and I collapsed.

Alana
October 16th, 2004, 08:44 PM
OOC: Ok

Kakari watched for a while later then turned and dissapeared into the trees.

Shiney
October 16th, 2004, 08:44 PM
I let the ready hypnosis dissipate, and clutched the pendulum in my fist. "Thank you, I would have really hated to be forced to do that." I said, sitting down to where she had fallen, not sure if she heard me or not.

Flygon trainer
October 16th, 2004, 08:55 PM
I was breathing hard, totally wiped out. it didn't matter if I heard the hypno or not, I was far too tired to care.. my exaution was shown by my skin color getting closer to gray then blue...

Alana
October 16th, 2004, 08:59 PM
Kakari sinced that Vaporeon was in trouble but kept moving. She wasn't sure what she was looking for but she new she had been looking for it ever since the acadent.

Shiney
October 16th, 2004, 08:59 PM
I decided to stay by her, as much as I knew she wouldn't apreciate my company, I had a feeling that being kidnapped, or worse, would be apreciated even less.

Alana
October 16th, 2004, 09:04 PM
Kakari stopped and jumped into a tree to stop and think. meeting the other morphs had brought back some memorys. She thought for a long time, then finally closed her eyes and vanished. She had decided that the safest place was back with the others. besides maybe they could help her.

Flygon trainer
October 16th, 2004, 09:14 PM
I finally snapped out of it, though I was incredibly dizzy. I didn't know who was around, or where I was, and I had a nasty headache..

Shiney
October 16th, 2004, 09:15 PM
I tensed slightly, prepared to run if she decided to try something on me, though I stayed, since she would probably need my help if she didn't try to kill me right away.

Flygon trainer
October 16th, 2004, 09:18 PM
I tried to get to my feet and failed. everything was spinning, I couldn't see stragiht, and my headache was getting worse. darkness was on the edge of my vision, a threat of going unconcous....

Alana
October 16th, 2004, 09:18 PM
Kakari reappeared in a tree not far away from the morphs. She sat there and watched. She figured this wasn't a good time to say hi.

Shiney
October 16th, 2004, 09:21 PM
"Here," I said, walking over to her, and helping her up. It was obvious she wasn't going to attack now, if she had trouble standing. "Sorry, I really wish this whole thing could have been avoided." I apologized, absolutely truthful.

Flygon trainer
October 16th, 2004, 09:25 PM
"I don't think it matters" I said, as my splitting headache just got worse. but it didn't matter, I had to get somewhere where I could get some rest..

Shiney
October 16th, 2004, 09:29 PM
"Come on." I said, lifting her off of her feet. "You need to recooperate, not have more arguments with the others." I said, focusing on the motel room I had rented, my psychic power flowing through me, taking us there instantly.

Alana
October 16th, 2004, 09:29 PM
Kakari wanted to help the Vaporeon but new it was best to stay out of the way. If you try to help when your not needed you'll only make things worse. She thought, But she stayed by anyways just in case.

Flygon trainer
October 16th, 2004, 09:40 PM
the teleportation made my headache worse, but at least I knew I'd be getting some rest.. and i needed it, badly..

OOC: okay, anybody can come in now :P

Alana
October 16th, 2004, 09:45 PM
Kakari waited for them to go inside then she sliped out of the tree and followed. She was a little tired but not enough to make her off guard. She still didn't know how much she could trust the other morphs.

Shiney
October 16th, 2004, 10:07 PM
As we arrived in the room, I gently set Toklata down on the only bed, and sat down in the nearby chair, rubbing my eyes. I didn't apreciate the insomnia most hypno were plagued by unless they hypnotized themselves.

Pogiforce-14
October 16th, 2004, 10:07 PM
I couldn't believe how easily she had forgiven him for forcing her to spend her energies like that. 'That ****** Wouldn't have had to do that if he wasn't so eager to switche everyone's gender's in teh first place.' I growled. " That dude needs to learn how to control himself or I'll ahve to teach him some control." I growled, cracking my knuckles.

Alana
October 16th, 2004, 10:10 PM
Kakari walked up to the room Hypno had entered. Now was as good a time as any to find out if they were friendly. She knocked feeling a bit stupid.

Shiney
October 16th, 2004, 10:13 PM
My head snapped up, blinking for a moment, before I got to my feet, opening the door to find myself facing the Chimecho fusion. "Hi! Come to carve a reputation out of my hide like the others? I'm afraid I don't have any butcher knives handy, but come on in." i said sarcastically, walking into the room, but leaving the door open for her to follow.

OOC: Gotta get offline for about an hour, be back as soon as I cna, FT cna take over my charcater for me.

Alana
October 16th, 2004, 10:19 PM
Kakari smiled. At least he was friendly. She walked into the room and looked around. "Nice place. How long you ben here?"

Flygon trainer
October 16th, 2004, 10:22 PM
I was unconcous withen moments, but Ivan said "just got here. the only reason I'm here is to take care of her" with a gesture towards me

Alana
October 16th, 2004, 10:23 PM
Nodds. "Is she badly hurt? Does she need some help?"

Flygon trainer
October 16th, 2004, 10:26 PM
"she's just tired. But she seemed pretty disoriented" he said. I started to wake up, but it was obvious that I was still dizzy.

Alana
October 16th, 2004, 10:33 PM
"Its probably cause she used so much energy so fast." looks around again. "Mind if I sit down?"

Flygon trainer
October 16th, 2004, 10:35 PM
"sure, pull up a seat" he said tierdly. I shifted, then said "or, you can sit on the bed. just don't touch my tail.."

Alana
October 16th, 2004, 10:37 PM
"Alright." Sits down on the bed.

OOC: Sorry I gotta run bye.

Shiney
October 17th, 2004, 12:18 AM
IC: "Anything I can get you?" I asked, noticing Toklata was awake. Today had seemed like it was almost enough to conquer my insomnia...

Flygon trainer
October 17th, 2004, 12:19 AM
"depends" i said weakly. "you have those suicide pills I asked for earlier?" and my voice, though weak, was dead serious...

Shiney
October 17th, 2004, 12:21 AM
"Don't even think about it. I can make the idea of suicide seem appauling if I have to." I said, almost forgetting about the chimecheo morph, my eyes drooping.

Flygon trainer
October 17th, 2004, 12:25 AM
"why? at this point, I'm in so much pain that death seems better. especially my tail.." I said. my tail felt totally raw, like it had been rubbed with sandpaper for several hours.

Shiney
October 17th, 2004, 12:26 AM
"Why didn't you say so?" I said, using the hypnosis i had used earlier on her leg, though I must admit that I added a bit of almost puppylike happiness. Just a small ammount though, hopefully to help her overcome her mood enough to get some sleep.

Flygon trainer
October 17th, 2004, 12:31 AM
almost instantly, I felt my mood lighten a bit, at least enough to get the suicide ideas out of my mind. I felt my exaustion rise again, and I let the world of unconcousness claim me again.

Alana
October 17th, 2004, 04:15 AM
Kakari watched without saying a word then after Toklata had fallen asleep she asked, "Where are you going sfter she gets better?"

parallelzero
October 17th, 2004, 06:08 AM
"I hope you learned a lesson from this...." I commented to Ivan as I walked in, pulling out a brush to the dirt from my crash into the ground out of my hair.

Dragon Paw
October 17th, 2004, 06:21 AM
I had ran from the forest to the motel just as late evening arrived. I walked into ythe motel and found my way to the room with the others in. I looked at Toklata and then up at Ivan. "She gonna be okay?" I asked.

Flygon trainer
October 17th, 2004, 10:20 AM
I was still unconcous, but for some reason, it started snowing outside, heavily, trying to turn into a full force blizzard.

parallelzero
October 17th, 2004, 10:58 AM
I noticed a sudden drop in temperature, although the warmth from my Charizard DNA kept me from getting too cold. I glanced outside and saw it snowing, it began to come down harder.
"What the...." I said in shock, "It's not supposed to snow at this time of the year, and I don't exactly think fire pokemon thrive in the snow... Especially Charmander, Charmeleon and Charizard."

Dragon Paw
October 17th, 2004, 11:02 AM
I then stared outside in shock. "Snow in this season?!" I exclaimed. I had no idea how it could snow at this time of year. I then wondered if Toklata had anything to do with it. Vaporeons could learn the move blizzard. I shrugged. I didn't think the blizzard move could get this powerful anyway.

Flygon trainer
October 17th, 2004, 11:05 AM
I shifted slightly, and my tail started glowing. almost on cue, the heavy snowfall did turn into a full force blizzard. obviously, I was having one heck of a nightmare to be able to cause this..

parallelzero
October 17th, 2004, 11:09 AM
The wind suddenly picked up ferociously, and smashed the glass in the nearby window, allowing extreme gusts of wind and snow to blow in. It became almost impossible to see anyone inside. I quickly jumped in front of the window to spread out my wings in agony, blocking to wind, and trying to hold my ground.

"Hurry guys, wake her up or something!!" I yelled, "I can't keep this up forever, and id rather not became a Char-sicle!!"

Flygon trainer
October 17th, 2004, 11:14 AM
I could hear people yelling outside of the nightmare relm I had fallen into.. but i could not drag myself out of this nightmare, and as it got worse, so did the blizzard..

parallelzero
October 17th, 2004, 11:17 AM
My backside began to feel numb, and the wind picked up even more! I noticed ice beginning to creep up the side of my arms. The wind didn't stop getting stronger. It finally shot so much force that it sent me flying to the other side of the room, colliding with the wall at extreme speed...

Flygon trainer
October 17th, 2004, 11:21 AM
I heard the slam of her body aginst the wall, but it simply registered as part of my nightmare. I curled up, partially sheilding myself form the chill, but my tempature plummeted..

Dragon Paw
October 17th, 2004, 11:24 AM
I hated the cold. This on top of my acheing body was not a good combination for me. I struggled against the wind and snow to get to Toklata. I only succeeded in running in place, the wind was so strong. As soon as I stoped running I was blown into the wall as well. I needed some way to be protected against the wind.

Flygon trainer
October 17th, 2004, 11:26 AM
OOC: I love causing havoc

IC: I coiled even tighter, in a fetal position, as my tempature became dangerously low.. if I died in my own storm, there was no telling what could happen..

Shiney
October 17th, 2004, 11:46 AM
I used the hypnosis with all the energy I could muster, upon a pleasant and happy feeling. Hoping it would draw her from the nightmare, I kept trying, as it was just about the onlything i could do.

Flygon trainer
October 17th, 2004, 11:59 AM
I felt the nightmare dissapate, and with it, the storm calmed to no more than a warm rainfall. how i managed to still remain asleep was beyond me..

Dragon Paw
October 17th, 2004, 12:03 PM
I shook a bit. I still felt frigid from the storm. I was relieved that the storm was just rain none-the-less. I looked at Toklata to realize it really had been her who caused all of this. 'Such power....' I thought to myself.

Shiney
October 17th, 2004, 12:08 PM
I walked over to Toklata and began nudging her shoulder gentl, as I said to Diana "Yes, I learned not to take smart-mouthed comments from people who don't know what they're talking about." Before looking back to Tokie, trying to wake her up gently.

Flygon trainer
October 17th, 2004, 12:11 PM
I woke with a jolt, and I was paniked for a moment, until i recognised where i was. "what the heck happened?" I asked,not realising what I had done..

Shiney
October 17th, 2004, 12:12 PM
"what happened, is you summoned a powerful blizzard in your sleep, and we're all lucky to be alive." I said, though in a cheerful tone for some reason. "A bad memory I suppose?"

Flygon trainer
October 17th, 2004, 12:13 PM
"probably. you've triggered enough of them as it is" I said drowsily, before finally waking myself up.

Shiney
October 17th, 2004, 12:16 PM
"Unparralelled luck I guess." I said, my shoulders slouching at her words. Didn't any of them realize that I TRIED to help at least?

Flygon trainer
October 17th, 2004, 12:18 PM
I stayed silent, and looked out the now-broken window, and saw a pokemon that had been attracted by my mental struggles. I couldn't recognise it in my current state though. it was a humongous bird, that was an almost crystal coloration, and had a long flowing tail. finally, my mind supplied it's name. "articuno" I whispered, watching it hover justo utside, though it was ready to leave...

parallelzero
October 17th, 2004, 12:20 PM
OOC: Sorry, wen to play FFXI for a bit.

IC:"You know you could have helped a but sooner..." I said, struggling to get up from the weight of the ice. I melted it with a quick Ember attack, but it revealed blue patches in my skin...

Dragon Paw
October 17th, 2004, 12:21 PM
I stared at the Articuno in awe. "A legnedary pokemon here?...." I said aloud more to myself then anyone else.

Flygon trainer
October 17th, 2004, 12:23 PM
The arcticuno watched for only a few seconds longer, than with a quick flap of it's wings, it was gone. I looked at the others, and couldn't help but wonder if they'd meet the legend that matched thier type..

Shiney
October 17th, 2004, 12:23 PM
"Sorry, your smart mouth must have distracted me." I said, my sorrow condensing intoo cold, precise, loathing.

Flygon trainer
October 17th, 2004, 12:25 PM
"you two stop fightign before I end up using blizzard again." I said, as the air tempature around me dropped.

parallelzero
October 17th, 2004, 12:25 PM
I ignored this comment, and watched the Articuno dissapear. "At least that's over with..."

Shiney
October 17th, 2004, 01:24 PM
"I'm not fighting." I said in a calm tone, sitting back down, and thinking of how I had gotten into this whole mess.

parallelzero
October 17th, 2004, 01:27 PM
I just stood there, completely silent, occasionaly checking the colour of my skin. This hadn't been a very good day so far...

Flygon trainer
October 17th, 2004, 01:32 PM
I got to my feet, examining Diana's wounds. "it's pretty bad.. your skin will replace the frostbitten cells though" I said, conserned.

Dragon Paw
October 17th, 2004, 01:34 PM
I sighed. I only had a few small blue patches on my skin. I shivered one more time and stepped foreward and then backward. I figured moving liek this might warm me up a bit. Though I had to admit, I did look goofy doing this.

parallelzero
October 17th, 2004, 01:35 PM
"Not that I didn't have enough problems with my wings already...." I said softly, pulling the bandage from my right wing. Blood trickled out slowly. "I guess the wounds did open up again during the commotion..."

Flygon trainer
October 17th, 2004, 01:41 PM
"I've got an idea. it'll hurt like heck initially, but it'll stop the bleeding." I said nervously.

parallelzero
October 17th, 2004, 01:53 PM
"What is it?" I asked her, still not raising my vioce from its soft tone. "I really have nothing to lose."

Flygon trainer
October 17th, 2004, 01:58 PM
I placed a hand on her wing, near her wound, when I said "see, when the body feels an area cool off, it cuts off the bloodflow from the area, which in this case, should allow enough blood to heal, but hardly anything else."

parallelzero
October 17th, 2004, 01:59 PM
"Okay, fine.." I said as I prepared for anything. "But my body is harder to cool then most... take note of that"

Flygon trainer
October 17th, 2004, 02:02 PM
I closed my eyes, and felt my tail start glowing as I used the power of ice to start cooling off her wing.

parallelzero
October 17th, 2004, 02:04 PM
I winced as she began the procedure. This day was not good for my health, that was for sure. I then suddenly felt something coming at us, and fast! "Uhh... you might wanna hurry it up there!"

Flygon trainer
October 17th, 2004, 02:08 PM
finally, when I felt her wing respond to the chilling effects, i stopped, and said "it'll take a bit for you to warm up" but I didn't sence what she did..

parallelzero
October 17th, 2004, 02:10 PM
"We're not exactly in any position to fight... so I see one choice..." I mumbled as I looked around, seeing if anyone was giving me the "what the heck are you talking about" look.

Shiney
October 17th, 2004, 02:11 PM
"Besides throwing me at whatever danger ther eis, and making your getaway?" I asked, standing up. My life seemed to be on a steady decline since the incident.

Flygon trainer
October 17th, 2004, 02:13 PM
"if there's any danger out there, we're getitng out of it. all of us." I said, looking at the hypno.

Dragon Paw
October 17th, 2004, 02:13 PM
'Another fight? Wonderful......' I thought to myself sarcastically. I groaned and wondered if I'd be able to take another fight. I was cold, aching a bit, and not in the best of shape to battle.

"I think we do stand a beter chance runnign and buying some time." I said a bit shakily.

parallelzero
October 17th, 2004, 02:20 PM
"Running was what I was thinking... But leaving you behind Ivan would be a bonus, "I said, still slightly mad at him. i say we've got 5 minutes to get ahead of THEM"

Alana
October 17th, 2004, 02:51 PM
Kakari was a bit nervous. She was on full alert waiting. Whatever it was she would be ready. Wether she had to run or fight.

parallelzero
October 17th, 2004, 03:45 PM
"Anybody? Comments?" I said looking around. I decided to begin heading for the exit.

Dragon Paw
October 17th, 2004, 03:46 PM
"My comment is... Wait for me." I said as I followed Diana towards the exit.

Flygon trainer
October 17th, 2004, 03:50 PM
I said nothing, though I followed, wonderign if I could turn itno water and give myself an advantage..

parallelzero
October 17th, 2004, 03:52 PM
I began running in the opposite direction of out pursuirs. Positive Ivan would catch up, if he decided to run that is.

Shiney
October 17th, 2004, 03:53 PM
I followed Tokie, deciding that if Diana made one more comment, I'd change her back, purely out of spite. My primary concern was still Tokie though...

parallelzero
October 17th, 2004, 04:00 PM
"Lilycove is ahead!" I shouted to them, "I thought we could take a ferry to Johto, we'd be safer there than here!!"

Flygon trainer
October 17th, 2004, 04:03 PM
"okay, but don't wait for me." I said, stopping over a storm drain and malting to water, and following the rainwater to the ocean

parallelzero
October 17th, 2004, 04:06 PM
I looked back at Ivan.
"Go, try and follow her, i know you want to!" I laughed b.ack at him as I ran faster, I couldn't risk my tail out in the rain for long

Shiney
October 17th, 2004, 04:07 PM
"I'll meet you there." I said, only now I seemed to be a disembodied voice.

parallelzero
October 17th, 2004, 04:08 PM
I figured as much. "You like her, don't you?" I joked before turning to seperate from him.

Dragon Paw
October 17th, 2004, 04:08 PM
I quickly followed Diana through the rain. 'Arr this really isn't my day.' I thought to myself as I ran. It hurt to run but not as much as it had earlier.

Pogiforce-14
October 17th, 2004, 04:21 PM
ooc:Grrr, this is frustrating. I'm lost again. This rp moves way too fast for me to keep up really well, especially with all the work I've been having to do lately. What did I miss?

Flygon trainer
October 17th, 2004, 04:29 PM
OOC: well, toklata used mirror coat to turn Ivan back, as you know, but then he had to bring tokie back to the motel, where she had a major ngihtmare causing a blizzard that caused mass destruction until she was woken up, now we're all heading for lilycove to catch a ferry, but tokie's in a drain pipe, currently water. and it's raining.

parallelzero
October 17th, 2004, 04:44 PM
OOC: Well im going away for about half an hour... not that anything is happening here anyways ^^;;

Shiney
October 17th, 2004, 04:52 PM
I was doing my best to keep track of eclipse, thankful that I had took the time to teach my Hypno how to use mimic on a trip to Saffron. I finally caught up to her, wondering if she would notice me.

Flygon trainer
October 17th, 2004, 04:54 PM
I reached the ocean quickly, before refirming and using my tail to set off at high speeds. I knew the ferry was aobut to leave, and i could grab onto it if I tired..

Shiney
October 17th, 2004, 05:00 PM
"Ghah!" I said, reforming and surfacing with a gasp, right behind Tokie. If I had thought about it, I would have tried it several feet away, so I didn't startle her.

Dragon Paw
October 17th, 2004, 05:00 PM
OOC: Don't you mean Toklata :P

IC: I ran into Lilly Cove and looked around. I located the port and ran towards it. The fairy was about to leave. I got up to the loading dock and waited for the others.

Flygon trainer
October 17th, 2004, 05:02 PM
OOC: shiney.. my charecter's name is Toklata...

IC: I turned, startled, and saw Ivan. "what are you doing here?" I demanded, using my tail to keep my head above water.

Shiney
October 17th, 2004, 05:06 PM
OOC: Hey, you've been using Eclipse ever since... well, since you joined PC. Habits.

IC: "Following you! What did you think I was doing, developing gills?" I said, treading water to stay next to her

Flygon trainer
October 17th, 2004, 05:08 PM
OOC: I convert easily when you change names..

IC: "one could hope" I said. "you know, you could get on the ferry."

Shiney
October 17th, 2004, 05:11 PM
"I could try, inverting gender wasn't that difficult." I thought out loud, but then said "Nah, I'll just get this." I said, pulling a life preserver over the edge with telekenisis, still hooked to the ferry by a rope.

parallelzero
October 17th, 2004, 05:21 PM
"Took you guys long enough..." I commented as I appeared from behind the corner. "Aww, you to, look so cute together!" I laughed, then realized what I had said to the too least emotional people I knew.

OOC: Dont ask how I got on the ferry, i have my ways, XD

Dragon Paw
October 17th, 2004, 05:23 PM
I saw Diana on the ferry and looked at her in shock. I then shook my head and flashed my boat ticket and the crewman let me on the ferry. I ran up next to Diana. "I thought you... were..... forget it." I said. I then looked down at Toklata and Ivan. I waved to them.

Flygon trainer
October 17th, 2004, 05:27 PM
I waved back at (DP what's your charecters name?) then returned to swimming, keeping up with the ferry easily

parallelzero
October 17th, 2004, 05:33 PM
"I can fly short distances you know... not that i didnt hurt..." I explained to Kristen, rubbing my wings. "To be honest, I really didn't want to take a boat, but it was our only chice. Lets just hope I don't fall in."
It was still raining, so I focused all of my energy, making all of the clouds go away.
"Sunny Day..." I said to Kristen, "I learned this and a few other tricks from reviewing the DNA fused in my body."

Dragon Paw
October 17th, 2004, 05:34 PM
OOC: My characters name is Kristen.

IC: I smiled and then looked up at thecloudless sky. "And its a nice trick you learned." i said.

Flygon trainer
October 17th, 2004, 05:36 PM
Suddenly, with a large sweep of my tail, I managed to leap form the water onto the boat, even though I didn't exactly land on my feet.

parallelzero
October 17th, 2004, 05:37 PM
"Nice landing!" I said with a laugh, offering my tail, "Need a hand.. or tail.. up?"

Flygon trainer
October 17th, 2004, 05:38 PM
I got to my feet, saying "well, I wanna see YOU try that, without your wings, and then we'll talk about landings"