PDA

View Full Version : Pokemorphs: Final Assault

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8

parallelzero
October 17th, 2004, 5:40 PM
"If you wanna see me do that, then I'll die before I hit the ground." I said in a more serious tone. "Id be pretty stupid to let my tail end up in the water."

Flygon trainer
October 17th, 2004, 5:42 PM
"my point exactly." I said, sitting down nearby, waiting to regain neough energy to jump back in the water

parallelzero
October 17th, 2004, 5:44 PM
"I think Ivan likes you," I whispered to Toklata, satisfied with my revenge on him. "But anyways, lets not make any typhoons while we're out here okay? I dont wanna drown."

Flygon trainer
October 17th, 2004, 5:46 PM
"don't worry. you know what to do if I fall asleep and something happens" I said lazily, ignoring her first comment

parallelzero
October 17th, 2004, 5:49 PM
"Well he must just be stalking you then," I laughed, hoping he didnt find out about this conversation... or even worse, could hear it now. "Well I'm going to get a drink, you want anything?"

Dragon Paw
October 17th, 2004, 5:49 PM
OOC: And off to bed I go XD

IC: I was glad I wasn't the only one who suspected Ivan liked Toklata. But I stil lwondered wether I was right. I sighed and decided to [pratice on my abilities. I sat down on the deck. I focussed on a pile of rope. A pink aura surrounded me as the rope began to flaot in mid air. After a minute or so of this, I let the rope fall to the ground. The whole experiance had drained me.

Flygon trainer
October 17th, 2004, 5:51 PM
"sure, get me some bottled water, if you would" I said, my temperment increased by the discussion over wether Ivan liked me.

parallelzero
October 17th, 2004, 5:54 PM
I came back a few moments later with a bottle of water, a Pepsi, and a Mountain Dew.
"Here ya go!" I said to Toklata as I handed her the water. "I brought you a Mountain Dew, Ivan, just tell me when you want it." I then took a sip of my Pepsi.

Flygon trainer
October 17th, 2004, 5:57 PM
I gulped down the water pretty quickly, and about 3 seconds after I had opened it, the bottle was empty. after all, even though I lived mostly in water i couldn't drink it.. so I was dehydrated..

Shiney
October 17th, 2004, 6:05 PM
"Right now will do fine." I said, taking the water from Diana's hand, since I had teleported behind her. After taking agulp, I said "So, you've decided to forgive me, yet you still think most of this was my fault?" I asked, wondering.

Flygon trainer
October 17th, 2004, 6:06 PM
"'mostly' is the understatement of the day" I said, backing away from him

parallelzero
October 17th, 2004, 6:07 PM
"Is it just me, or do you and Toklata make a good couple?" I laughed at Ivan

Flygon trainer
October 17th, 2004, 6:09 PM
Automaticly, I grabbed Diana by the back of the neck, sending ice powers through my hands, which should be rather painful for her..

Shiney
October 17th, 2004, 6:12 PM
"Maybe not, but at least we have a similar temper." I said, my pendulum, out and ready "What do you think I should do to her?" I asked Tokie.

parallelzero
October 17th, 2004, 6:13 PM
OOC: This will more then likely be my last post for this evening...
IC: I began shooting fire out of my mouth, thrashing my tail at Toklata ferociously. "Cut it out!" I screamed, as I was becoming unable to breathe.

Flygon trainer
October 17th, 2004, 6:14 PM
After a few more seconds, I released my hold. "I think that's all that needs done" I said, before jumping overboard, returnign to the water.

Pogiforce-14
October 17th, 2004, 6:17 PM
ooc: I'm lost so I'm just going to appear on the fly and find a way to get back in on this.

ic: I suddenly appeared nearby. "Hey guys, what's up?" I asked.

Alana
October 17th, 2004, 9:43 PM
OOC: A bit lost but I'll make it.

Kakari teleported onto the boat a little while later and joined the others. She looked around and sighed guessing there had been anothe argument. Then she found a quiet place to sleep for she was rather tired.

Pogiforce-14
October 18th, 2004, 2:27 AM
"A boat huh?" said shiftily. "I hate th water. The only reason why I landed onthis thingw as becaue I jumped. and man, can I jump."

parallelzero
October 18th, 2004, 2:40 AM
"... Hi... guys..." I said, trying to catch my breath, but the cold had effected my voice box, so it came out as a high squeak.

Dragon Paw
October 18th, 2004, 4:59 AM
I looked up at the Seth. "Welcoem back." I said as the boat began to move. I pushed therope in front of m easide and stood up. I looked up at the sky and then back at the disapearing Lillycove.

parallelzero
October 18th, 2004, 11:34 AM
OOC: I see nothing has happened here while I was gone :\
IC:"You have some attitude problems Ivan," I laughed after regaining my voice, "Maybe some more time being a girl would have done you some good!"

Shiney
October 18th, 2004, 1:47 PM
"Maybe a swim would do you some good." I said, though not in a threatening voice. If I could just convince Diana to let this whole thing slip, and stop taunting me every oportunity, things might be able to go without a fight every hour.

OOC: Ivan + ranma personalities = bad mix. I wonder who will finish off the other first...

parallelzero
October 18th, 2004, 2:01 PM
OOC: Ranma personalities? i'm just doing what I would do. Yes... I AM that annoying IRL, besides, its as fun as heck bugging your character, XD

IC: "You know... threatening my life won't help this..." I said as I sent a Dragon Rage attack flying at him, while beginning to walk away.

Shiney
October 18th, 2004, 2:12 PM
"And attacking me will?" I asked as I ducked. Maybe if I didn't fight back this time, they would see that she was the instigator of this whole thing.

parallelzero
October 18th, 2004, 2:15 PM
I ignored his comment and walked over to the opposite end of the ferry. I leaned over the edge of the railing and looked out into the ocean. The sun was setting now, giving the ferry a romantic feel, like I cared. I sighed eeply as I thought to myself.

Flygon trainer
October 18th, 2004, 4:03 PM
Seeing a fight beginning on the deck, I performed the earlier manuver to reach the boat, this time landing on my feet. "listen, you two and your childish arguments are really blowing any chanse i may have of enjoying traveling with you" I said furiously, water streaming off my tail.

parallelzero
October 18th, 2004, 4:15 PM
"Yeah, yeah..." i mumbled, "It's his own fault though, I'm sick and tired of him in general, i dont understand why I decided to come with him..."

Flygon trainer
October 18th, 2004, 4:19 PM
I sighed in exasperation. "okay, listen. if you two don't stop arguing, at least while I'm around, I'll douse Diana's tail, and freeze Ivan in an ice block, got it? I'm sick and tired of having to deal with you two" my tail lashed, and the area around my feet started to turn to ice.. to match my emotions, large dark clouds started to appear on the horison.

parallelzero
October 18th, 2004, 4:21 PM
"I dont care at this point..." I mumbled as I walked away from Toklata, to the bow of the ship.

Dragon Paw
October 18th, 2004, 4:21 PM
I watched the three. I sighed. I knew it was mostly Diana's fault but no one else seemed to notice. I sighed and watched the dark clodus roll in. "Wow thats a fast moving storm." I said, hoping it wasn't another of Toklata's blizzards.

Flygon trainer
October 18th, 2004, 4:25 PM
I closed my eyes, tryign to relax, but my anger just increased.withen minutes, the dark clouds covered the sky, and a good distance away, the water started churning, trying to turn into a whirlpool.

Dragon Paw
October 18th, 2004, 4:27 PM
I could even sense Toklata's anger. "Mind if I try hypnotising you?" I asked hoping this wouldn't enrage her further. It was all I could think of doing. I tapped on the ice around me, while waiting for a reply.

parallelzero
October 18th, 2004, 4:27 PM
"I don't care anymore Toklata..." I sighed, as I walked to the interior of the ferry.

Shiney
October 18th, 2004, 4:28 PM
"And you'll notice that this is the first time I've said anything since I was attacked." I remarked, leaning against the railing.

OOC: If I drop offline, it's because of evil ammount of homework, see you tiday I hope...

Flygon trainer
October 18th, 2004, 4:30 PM
"just leave me alone!" I said, leaping back into the sea, as the sea got more and more vilont, and lightning started flashing overhead.

Dragon Paw
October 18th, 2004, 4:37 PM
I felt a bit taken aback. Ah but what could I have expected? I hated it when people raised their voice like that. I stood up careully on the ice and walked over to the railing. I looked up at the now dark sky. "Well at least I always liked storms." I said.

Flygon trainer
October 18th, 2004, 4:41 PM
I allowed the current to carry me, until I realised that I was being pulled toward the whirlpool! I made a move to try and swim away, but not only was I too close, beign angry had zapped my strength. so I curled up, and covered myself in a light blue glowing sphere, where I was pulled into the depths of the whirlpool. Perhaps I'll die in here. They can only hope. I thought, waiting for my temprary air supply to run out.

parallelzero
October 18th, 2004, 4:53 PM
"She would wouldn't she..." I sighed as I felt her energy signal get weaker. I ran out side and took off, despite the pain in my wings, towards the whirlpool, searching....

Flygon trainer
October 18th, 2004, 4:56 PM
I saw her distorted reflection in the water, and realised that I was close to the surface anyway, I just couldn't beat the whirlpool's power...

parallelzero
October 18th, 2004, 4:59 PM
"Great, there's no way to get her without risking death..." I said to myself, I had to make a decision, quickly!
"Okay... you can do this... just believe..." i assured myself as I took a dive. As I flew overtop of her I choved my arms in the water, hoping to grab a hold of her.

Flygon trainer
October 18th, 2004, 5:00 PM
I felt somebody grab onto me, though I could also feel water in my lungs. but that wasn't the main consern. I could slowly feel the shield that kept me form the whirlpool's grip slowly fading..

parallelzero
October 18th, 2004, 5:02 PM
The next part was actually getting her out of the water, which would prove to be difficult with the scrawny arms the female form provided me. It took me a bit but I dragged her free. Now... to get her back to the boat...

Flygon trainer
October 18th, 2004, 5:06 PM
the storm was calming, as I had spent my rage, and possibly the fact I had water in my lungs. I was hoping to make it easy as possible for Diana, but I couldn't judge flight..

parallelzero
October 18th, 2004, 5:09 PM
I was only a few feet from the ship, and my energy was draining quickly. When I arrived at the boat, I dropped her with a thump. As I was about to land, a large gust of wind caught my wings and sent me flying uncontrollably over the water. It was no use, I had little energy left, I was going to die!

Dragon Paw
October 18th, 2004, 5:12 PM
"Wha?!" I said as I watched Diana begin to fall. I then began to automatically focus on her. I tried to stop her ascent and leviate her like I had done for the rope. A brigt pink aura surrounded me as I concentrated. I had no idea if this would work.

parallelzero
October 18th, 2004, 5:16 PM
A pink aura surrounded me as I was about a rulers distance from the water, stopping the fall. I looked down at my tail as a wave splashed up and hit the flame. I didn't put it completely out, but enough to make me faint...

Dragon Paw
October 18th, 2004, 5:18 PM
I began to try willing Diana towards me. I became more confident after I saw Diana had stopped falling in my minds eye.

parallelzero
October 18th, 2004, 5:20 PM
I felt myself being pulled in, although I was unable to do anything.

Dragon Paw
October 18th, 2004, 5:21 PM
At last I had Diana hovering just over the deck. I smiled. Suddenly the aura around me shorted out and so did my telekinesis. I suddenly had a pounding headache and felt very drained. "Now that was sudden." I said as I clutched my head. It hurt rather badly.

parallelzero
October 18th, 2004, 5:23 PM
As I hit the ground, I opened my eyes, sitting up. "Toklata?! Where is she? Is she safe?" I shouted before coughing, I was unable to stop for sometime..

Flygon trainer
October 18th, 2004, 5:26 PM
I had returned to a curled positon, shivering. my breathing was shallow and rapid, and anybody close enough could hear that there was water in my lungs..

parallelzero
October 18th, 2004, 5:29 PM
I crawled over to Toklata, placing my tail beside her stomach. Hoping what was left of the flame could keep her warm, and that wasnt much. Trying to get the water out of her lungs, I placed my hands on her chest, as I pushed down a couple of times, not knowing what I was doing. "I'm doing something wrong arent I?" I coughed.

Flygon trainer
October 18th, 2004, 5:33 PM
her efforts managed to move the watter from my lungs to my throat where it trickled down to my stomach, and I regained concousness. "what the- what happened?" I said, looking around.

parallelzero
October 18th, 2004, 5:35 PM
I gave a slight smile then fell onto my back. "We almost died that's what... you should thank Kristen." I coughed again as it was now my turn to shiver. My temperature had dropped dramatically, and the chance of becoming sick was extremely high.

Flygon trainer
October 18th, 2004, 5:42 PM
After thinking a moment, I took off, returning moments later with a blanket. I draped it over Diana, making sure that her tail didn't set it on fire, and I said "stay quiet. I could give the science behind why, but it'd take too long." I sat next to her, avoiding the tail, and the storm I had caused finally cleared.

parallelzero
October 18th, 2004, 5:45 PM
I remained silent as Toklata told me too, but I didn't know why she wanted me to. I was on the edge of falling asleep, as my the flame on my tail was no more then that of a candle, barely holding on.

Flygon trainer
October 18th, 2004, 5:51 PM
"it's okay. get some rest if you need to" I said, calm dispite the threat of her death. I set to work making the area around her as dry as possible, though I suspected we'd need to use Kristen's power to get Diana inside..

parallelzero
October 18th, 2004, 5:53 PM
I had to say one thing before I went to sleep, just in case I didn't wake up. "If I die... tell Ivan... i'm sorry..." I said to her, though the occasional cough made it difficult to finish it properly.

Flygon trainer
October 18th, 2004, 5:55 PM
"Don't worry. you won't die. just get some rest" I said with forced calm, my voice breaking at the end. Time seemed to be almsot at a standstill, I was worried to no end..

parallelzero
October 18th, 2004, 5:57 PM
I tried to give a smile. Before drifting asleep I touch my stomach, it was cold. I soon drifted off to sleep, shaking uncontrollably from the cold.

Flygon trainer
October 18th, 2004, 6:01 PM
I backed away form him, trying to remember all I could about hypothermics. I had done everything I could. I just had to moniter her until she woke up again. at least she was shivering, it ment her body hadn't givin up on warming itslef, and she hadn't warmed up withen a matter of moments..

parallelzero
October 18th, 2004, 6:06 PM
OOC: I think some people are losing interest in this Rp, oh well, XD
IC: As I slept, a lot ran through my mind. Like what would I do if I survived. An important question came up, and I decided on an answer, what those were we be revealed over time.

Outside, the flame on my tail seemed like it was shrinking still. My temperature should have been rising, I was a Fire Pokemon after all.
As I stirred in my sleep I mumbled one single word "friendship."

Shiney
October 18th, 2004, 6:09 PM
I surfaced near the ferry again with a gasp, and trying to secure a hold on it. I couldn't believe I had failed. I had dove off after Eclipse once Diana went, but a walrein held me up too long under the surface, and i had lost track of everyone. I throught about just letting go and trying to swim back, I couldn't show my face to whoever might have been left on board, not now...

Flygon trainer
October 18th, 2004, 6:12 PM
I stayed close to Diana, though now tears were falling down my cheeks as the flame on her tail got smaller. "please, don't die!" I cried out, burying my face in my arms, and silently sobbing. I couldn't just give up, not now! I had to think of another way to help her..

parallelzero
October 18th, 2004, 6:14 PM
"You said it yourself..." I comforted her softly as I awoke from Ivan's energy signal, "I won't... Ivan's here, get him. I want to have a word with him..."

Shiney
October 18th, 2004, 6:19 PM
I tilted my head as I heard not only the voice of Toklata, but Diana! "that little... I'll kill him myself! I thought, rage flowing through me for some reason, adrenaline allowing me to actually climb up the side of the boat and over the railing, but I stopped in my tracks when I saw the dire situation.

parallelzero
October 18th, 2004, 6:22 PM
"What's the rush?" I coughed as I saw Ivan. "Ivan.. I need you to do something for me... change me back."
My breaths became short as I felt a pain in my chest. "If I'm going to die... I want to die in the form I was meant to.."

Flygon trainer
October 18th, 2004, 6:22 PM
OOC: *throws an apple at shiney* my cahrecter's name is Toklata!

IC: I saw Ivan, and moved away slightly, though still remaining close to Diana to deal with Ivan if soemthing happened..

Shiney
October 18th, 2004, 6:27 PM
"All right." I said, putting aside my anger with him, knowing that this wasn't the time, but later would be...

I got out my pendulum, using it to focus my powers, and willed David back to his normal self, before I collapsed against the railing, breathing heavily from the exertion of another transformation.

Flygon trainer
October 18th, 2004, 6:31 PM
I slowly got to my feet, and walked away, knowing that at least now David would be treated by something other than a water type..

parallelzero
October 18th, 2004, 6:32 PM
"Sorry to do that to you Ivan..." I mumbled in my original voice, "I can feel my body warming up again, very slowly.... I just need some rest... hopefully."
I turned to Toklata. "I guess this is one of the first times you've seen me as I guy," I laughed, "well, make sure Ivan doesnt try anything while I'm asleep. And could somebody check the wounds on my wings? I'm afraid they opened up again."
I then drifted off to sleep.

Flygon trainer
October 18th, 2004, 6:36 PM
I did as he asked, tending carefully to his wings, applyign new bandages. I couldn't use the chill technique, not with him as cold as he was. I said nothing to Ivan, as I wasn't entierly sure what to say...

parallelzero
October 18th, 2004, 6:37 PM
OOC: Well, im off for the night, see yas! *salutes them* XD

Alana
October 18th, 2004, 9:24 PM
OOC: Sorry all but I'm leaving this RPG. I can't keep up. Its moving to fast. Maybe I'll come back later if I can. But for now I just decided to go live on my own again. Bye.

Shiney
October 18th, 2004, 9:33 PM
I hung my head. Now that the situation had past, the realisation that I had failed miserably came back to me. I hadn't been able to help...

Flygon trainer
October 18th, 2004, 9:38 PM
"hey, you okay?" I said to Ivan, noticing he seemed ot be down about something. But I had a reason to be upset too, as my anger and lack of control over my power had caused the storm in the first place..

Shiney
October 18th, 2004, 9:39 PM
"Oh no, I'm fine, when you don't take in to consideration the fact that I not only caused a lot of this trouble, but I wasn't even able to help you." I said, though my tone was still calm.

Flygon trainer
October 18th, 2004, 9:41 PM
"hey, you can't blame yourself. sure, you started this whole gender mess on accident, and you can't really be blamed for being unableto help me, you arn't exactly a flying type" I said, leaning aginst the railing. "Why are you so insistant on helping me anyway?"

Shiney
October 18th, 2004, 9:43 PM
I was glad that hanging my head made it harder to notice i was blushing slightly. "I uhh, we're all in this together, right? so we need to stick together..." I rambled, trying to think of just why I was helping her...

Flygon trainer
October 18th, 2004, 9:46 PM
"I already had a charizard coming to my aid. there was already enough risk involved, but when a psychic type jumps into the water KNOWING that there's a whirlpool, there's somethign wrong" I said in exasperation

Shiney
October 18th, 2004, 9:47 PM
i simply stood there, scratching the back of my head. There was nothing I could say to that, she was right. But why had I jumped in?

Flygon trainer
October 18th, 2004, 9:49 PM
I paused a moment, before saying "I still need more control over my power. after all, when I get angry I cause whirlpools, when I'm hurt i cause blizzards, sooner or later I'll end up killing the lot of you"

Shiney
October 18th, 2004, 10:17 PM
"Well, maybe we could help each other then. We all have a few flaws that I bet one or another of us could help with." I explained.

parallelzero
October 19th, 2004, 2:58 AM
As the night dragged on, I was getting warmer, but sicker at the same time. At about 5 in the morning, I woke up, barely able to breathe, as well as having a large fever. I noticed Toklata and Ivan were still up, so I decided to pay them a visit. I drearily walked over to them, stumbling. I overheard their last comment on helping each other.
"You can help me *cough* control my anger," I said drearily, not knowing how'd they react to me being awak. "If I dont learn to control it I could end up with Ivan turning me into a Charizard..."

Dragon Paw
October 19th, 2004, 3:42 AM
I walked up to David. "Maybe we should look at your condition first. You seem warmer but also sick." I said with concern in my voice.

parallelzero
October 19th, 2004, 8:33 AM
OOC: I get the rest of the day off school... yay Ontario! XD
IC:"I'm.... fine..." I said as my vision got blurrier, and began to collapse, but supported my weight on the wall.

Flygon trainer
October 19th, 2004, 8:43 AM
"David! lay down, you're going to get sicker than you already are!" I commanded. I wasn't the boss, but I knew that it would not be good if any of our member died because of something I caused..

parallelzero
October 19th, 2004, 8:50 AM
I winced as she yelled at me. "Fine... fine..." I coughed before turning to walk away, but I slipped on the wet deck and landed on my back. "This just isn't my week..." I laughed.

Shiney
October 19th, 2004, 10:09 AM
"Hmmm, I wonder..." I said, walking to the pokemon center on the ferry. If there was enough pokemon DNA involved, a full restore just might work...

parallelzero
October 19th, 2004, 10:46 AM
"I don't think I have enough Pokemon DNA.." I said shaking as I got back up.

Dragon Paw
October 19th, 2004, 10:47 AM
"I'd try it anyway. You never know." I said. I then began to rush off towards the pokemon center aboard the ship after Ivan.

Flygon trainer
October 19th, 2004, 12:22 PM
I remained silent after my outburst, and I hopped on top of the railing, trying to keep my balence as long as possible, ready to jump into the water.

parallelzero
October 19th, 2004, 12:31 PM
"Oh so now everyone's leaving me now huh? Great..." I said sarcastically as I made an attemt to get off the ferry.

Flygon trainer
October 19th, 2004, 12:41 PM
My tail started glowing pink, as I looked intently into the water. somehting was down there, and I was interested..

parallelzero
October 19th, 2004, 12:42 PM
I looked at Toklata with a confused face, before getting into a coughing fit. "What are you looking at?" I asked softly.

Shiney
October 19th, 2004, 1:17 PM
OOC: Ivan never said anything about the DNA, his only words were: Hmmm, I wonder...

I came back, grabbing david by the back of his clothes, and hauling him over firmly, but gently. "Nothing to lose..." I began, indicating the botle I had in my other hand, which read 'Full Restore, for critical situations only.' "I'd say this counts as critical." I said, unlocking the nozzle on it...

parallelzero
October 19th, 2004, 1:20 PM
OOC: Meh. XD
IC: "Hey! Hey!" I shouted at Ivan, "Let go of me!! I'm not a pet you can drag around.. I'll get you...!"

Shiney
October 19th, 2004, 1:22 PM
"...And with me trying to help you. If you'd prefer, I'll just throw your chance overboard." I said, shaking the full restore up. It wasn't neccisary, but why not? "Now, would you prefer to take your chances with the virus, or accept some help?"

parallelzero
October 19th, 2004, 1:24 PM
I growled at him. He was right. Although I still had a bone to pick with him later. "Fine..." I said obnoxiously, "but I won't like it..."

Dragon Paw
October 19th, 2004, 1:25 PM
I had gone into the Pokemon center and inquired about mdeicine for headaches as mine was still pretty bad. Nurse Joy went into though. "Well this should wokr." she said as she pushed a white bottle towards me. "Thanks" I said as I payed her and ran back to the others. I sprayed myself with the bottle while wondering if it would work. Tomy relief it did take the edge off my headache.

Shiney
October 19th, 2004, 1:26 PM
"I think you'll prefer it to a slow death in a hospital, if you get that far." I said, taking advantage of his talking to spray some in his mouth, before getting the various wounds he had gathered, emptying most of it on the holes in his wings, the liquid being imidiately absorbed.

OOC: Rejoice! i have MSN back!

parallelzero
October 19th, 2004, 1:31 PM
I winced as the medication touched my wounds. It burned to no end. "Geez... that smarts!" I said skaking still.

Shiney
October 19th, 2004, 1:35 PM
"See last comment on hospitals." I said, tossing the bottle in a trash can neaby. Even I knew better than to polute...

parallelzero
October 19th, 2004, 1:43 PM
I was confused, but I didn't care. I just felt like going back to sleep... for a long time.
All of a sudden, a building close to port went up in flames, and 3 morphs appeared from the flames. Two of them were the ones from before, only the Umbreon didn't look too happy from what he had become. There was also another one, it looked like a pink blob, a ditto!

Shiney
October 19th, 2004, 2:25 PM
"Looks like someone's not to happy on the other side of the chromozone scheme." I said to the others, knowing very well the Umbreon could hear me with those ears.

parallelzero
October 19th, 2004, 2:28 PM
"That's not funny Ivan..." i said with little emotion in my voice. It seems my wounds had recovered, and I wasnt feeling sick anymore. "Good, it worked."

"Hypno boy!" yelled the Umbreon morph, "I'm taking you down myself!!"

"Looks like you've been challenged..." I said as I turned around. "Good luck with that..." I began to walk away.

Shiney
October 19th, 2004, 2:29 PM
"You watch yourself with the pelliper this time." I said back to him, before motioning for the Umbreon to come to me.

parallelzero
October 19th, 2004, 2:34 PM
"No sweat.." I said to him, "But what about our Ditto friend? We can't leave him alone without chancing being attacked."

Shiney
October 19th, 2004, 2:35 PM
"I'll be able to handle him." I said, I had an idea...

Dragon Paw
October 19th, 2004, 2:36 PM
I backed away with Diana. Thoguh I was clsoe enough to jump in if Ivan needed help. I hoped that Ivana wouldn't get that badly injured this time.

parallelzero
October 19th, 2004, 2:38 PM
"Okay then, whatever you say..." I said, "But I'm not so sure I can trust you, so ill be keeping an eye out."
I began to lift off.

Shiney
October 19th, 2004, 2:42 PM
The ditto and Umbreon leaped at once, and I blindly punched out, and to my amazement, I actually hit the umbreon, noticing her laying against the railing, looking confused. (OOC: Dynamicpunch! XD)

I turned to the ditto, and saw that it still hadn't transformed, instead leaping at me, when I suddenly had an idea! I leapt into the interior of the ferry, hoping it would follow me...

parallelzero
October 19th, 2004, 2:44 PM
The ditto tailed Ivan, I could see from the air.

"So are you David?" The Pelipper morph said to me as he confronted me in the sky.
"Yeah, what of it?" I asked.

"Oh nothing, this should be more entertaining than that girl."

Dragon Paw
October 19th, 2004, 2:46 PM
'I hope Diana doesn't mind this....' I thought as the gem on my head began glowing. A beam of rainbow psycic energy shot out of it towards the Pelliper morph. I didn't want Diana seriously wonded. Again.

Shiney
October 19th, 2004, 2:46 PM
A few minutes later, I came up, carrying what looked like an oversized blender, filled with chunks of pink ice, almost like a smoothie, which I dumped over the side, and dusted off my hands. "that was profitable." I said, grateful that it was a ditto that had been sent after me. mimic really did have it's advantages...

parallelzero
October 19th, 2004, 2:48 PM
"Stay out of this!!" I yelled to kristen, noticing Ivan in the distance. "What the heck did you just do?!" I yelled to him. I shouldn't have glanced over there, since was hit by a Shock wave. It did little to nothing to me.

Dragon Paw
October 19th, 2004, 2:50 PM
I had feared she'd be mad about me doing this. Thoguh I could only hope she could stave off the Pelliper morph without getting really hurt or worse, knocked into the water.

Shiney
October 19th, 2004, 2:51 PM
"Oh, just making a smoothie, and learning a new technique." I said, transforming into an exact copy of david while I said it, before going back to my normal self, only I was holding a glob of pink... somehting in my hand.

OOC: you deafinately want to land... NOW.

parallelzero
October 19th, 2004, 2:53 PM
I began to descend, since I couldn't see what he had in his hand.
"where you going coward?" The morph asked me as I dodged his attacks on the way down. I landed. "What the heck are you doing?"

Shiney
October 19th, 2004, 2:55 PM
"Two things..." I said. "Firstly, giving you a chance to win this fight, and secondly, one more change, and we'll call it even, all right?" I said, and quickly threw the stuff on his face, which on contact, transformed him. i knew what he had become, but i only had time to catch a glimpse of yellow before jumping over the side and swimming underwater like my life depended on it.

OOC: LP's current form: http://vcl.ctrl-c.liu.se/vcl/Artists/Meghan-Dombrowski/Pokemorphs/megumibeach.jpg

parallelzero
October 19th, 2004, 2:59 PM
"IVAN!!!!" I yelled, now in a different voice again as electricity pulsed from my tail and into the water. Anything in the area would be zapped. "NOW FOR YOU!" I pointed at the Pelipper as I sent a thunder at it.

Shiney
October 19th, 2004, 3:01 PM
thankfully, I was out of range of the worst of it, crawling along the bottom as a swampert, getting a good distance between myself and Diana before i surfaced again...

OOC: gotta go offline for a while, see you.

parallelzero
October 19th, 2004, 3:05 PM
The Pelipper morph dropped dead on the ground. "You just wait Ivan, I'm going to fry you!!!" I shouted. I was then thrown into the water by a Shadow Ball attack. i forgot about the Umbreon!

Dragon Paw
October 19th, 2004, 3:07 PM
I groaned. I had forgotten about the Umbreon fusion myself. I stood behind him. The gem on my forehead glowed as I sent a swift attack at him.

parallelzero
October 19th, 2004, 3:25 PM
"Why you little!" He yelled at Kristen as she sent another Shadow Ball towards Kristen. I quickly got out of the water and blocket it with Thunder wave.

Shiney
October 19th, 2004, 3:26 PM
I had decided to crawl back onto the ferry, if I could get inside, they'd never think of looking for me there...

parallelzero
October 19th, 2004, 3:31 PM
"Time to finish you off!" I shouted as I sent a Thunder at him, sending him flying. "Well, that's that!" I said as I turned to the ferry, noticing Ivan trying to sneak on. "Now to deal with you..." i said as I caught up to him. "You're not the only one who can use Mimic!!"
My eyes began to glow purple, as I altered his form, he wasnt going to like the pink thing he had become...

OOC: Shiney now looks like http://mitglied.lycos.de/mudkip/poke036.jpg but is wearing the outfit from http://vcl.ctrl-c.liu.se/vcl/Artists/Meghan-Dombrowski/Pokemorphs/puffy.jpg since the first one is... inappropriate

Shiney
October 19th, 2004, 3:33 PM
"You... little..." I said, unnable to speak from my anger. instead, I simply focused, and looked up to notice that I had to look down to met diana's eyes.

OOC: Payback time, http://mitglied.lycos.de/mudkip/poke027.jpg

parallelzero
October 19th, 2004, 3:35 PM
I suddenly had to look up at Ivan. "What the!" I cried, my voice now squeakier then ever. I was covered in yellow scales, and was wearing nothing else. "Why you little!!"

Shiney
October 19th, 2004, 3:36 PM
"All right, now how about we change eachother back, and forget about this whole thing. All right?" I suggested, really hoping that I could get back to normal before the others noticed me...

parallelzero
October 19th, 2004, 3:38 PM
"Okay... on 3..." I said, still looking up. I guess Sandshrew weren't exactly tall. "1... 2... 3...!" My eyes began to glow, almost positive it would work.

Shiney
October 19th, 2004, 3:39 PM
When she hit three, I closed my eyes, focusing on changing her back, not worried. There was no reason why it shouldn't work...

parallelzero
October 19th, 2004, 3:41 PM
I opened my eyes. Ivan hadn't changed, and either had I! "Uhh.. Ivy," I said in my still squeaky voice, "I think we're in trouble..."

Shiney
October 19th, 2004, 3:42 PM
i opened my eyes, and was appauled to see that we were both still the same! "but- Why- It can't- How?!" I ranted, beginning to panic..

parallelzero
October 19th, 2004, 3:47 PM
"It seems there was a flaw with your method," I said, examining my body. "I don't think I'll be able to pull a disguise off for this one..."

Shiney
October 19th, 2004, 3:48 PM
"What are you talking about?" I asked, unsure what she meant both times. I looked around nervously, still no signs of the others around, thank goodness.

parallelzero
October 19th, 2004, 3:50 PM
"It means its permanent! What else!" I yelled at him from below as I whacked him with my hands that now were round and had 2 claws on each one.

Shiney
October 19th, 2004, 3:51 PM
"But why? There's no reason why it should be!" I said, now truly panicing.

parallelzero
October 19th, 2004, 3:54 PM
"Don't look at me," i sighed, trying to be cool about it, even though i looked like a feak of nature. "Maybe we overused the technique?"

Shiney
October 19th, 2004, 3:57 PM
"I doubt it, but there's no way to tell, this is the first time anything of the sort has been recorded." I explained, knowing i was doomed to be found out, but still looking out for the others anyway.

parallelzero
October 19th, 2004, 4:00 PM
"So basically, we're screwed..." I said, trying to give me voice a deeper pitch... no luck. "What's Toklata going to say?" now examining my feet.

Flygon trainer
October 19th, 2004, 4:00 PM
OOC: ......... I don't like you three very much right now, what did I miss?

Shiney
October 19th, 2004, 4:03 PM
OOC: Well, I mimiced a ditto's transform, we fought off the rocket morphs again, and after another fight between me and LP, I appear to be stuck as http://mitglied.lycos.de/mudkip/poke036.jpg but wearing the outfit of http://vcl.ctrl-c.liu.se/vcl/Artists/Meghan-Dombrowski/Pokemorphs/puffy.jpg and LP is stuck as http://mitglied.lycos.de/mudkip/poke027.jpg, wearing what it's wearing, aka nothing but scales. X_X

IC: "Assuming I'm still here." I said, walking over to the railing, and perching on it...

parallelzero
October 19th, 2004, 4:05 PM
I would have hit him on the head there and then, if I could reach...
"You're not going anywhere!" i threatened, knowing I was as weak as I could possibly be at the moment...

Shiney
October 19th, 2004, 4:06 PM
"Why not? I'll take you with me if you want, better than being seen by them like this." I said, indicating our predicament...

parallelzero
October 19th, 2004, 4:09 PM
"No you won't... I'm staying right here!" I shouted as I crossed my arms, turning my back to him. i stood about 4' 4" now, almost 1/3 of my original height.

Shiney
October 19th, 2004, 4:10 PM
"You'd like to be seen like that?" I asked, getting off the railing before I fell from shock. She must be insane...

parallelzero
October 19th, 2004, 4:13 PM
"I don't want you dragging me around!" I shouted to him, "I can handle this myself, my own way!"

Shiney
October 19th, 2004, 4:14 PM
"So how do you plan on avoiding being seen?" I asked, before I had to add "A naked girl usually doesn't blend in very well."

parallelzero
October 19th, 2004, 4:16 PM
"Well how do you plan on avoiding being seen then?" I mimiced her, "You're then one who's pink!"

Shiney
October 19th, 2004, 4:17 PM
"People can dye their hair green, I don't know of anyone who would walk down the street wearing nothing." I explained, looking aorund. Where were the others? I was really getting nervous.

parallelzero
October 19th, 2004, 4:20 PM
" For all they know, it's a costume..." I said to him, my face turning red. "Besides, how are you going to hide those wings and your ears?"

Shiney
October 19th, 2004, 4:22 PM
"good point." I said, then I stopped for a moment. She had been being difficult for several minutes, and not a single outburst. Huh, the miricales will never cease.

Flygon trainer
October 19th, 2004, 4:23 PM
I had dove underwater long before the fight had started, and I was trailing a gyrados. the glowing pink tail had been my Attract move, and now I had this big serpent as my pet..

Shiney
October 19th, 2004, 4:24 PM
"Where do you think tokie went?" I asked Diana, praying that I'd be able to get away before she saw me...

parallelzero
October 19th, 2004, 4:26 PM
"How would I know?" I replied rudely, as I began to walk away from him.

Flygon trainer
October 19th, 2004, 4:26 PM
suddenly, I managed to grab on to the Gyrados's fin, and he reared out of the water, with me on his back. I looked over to the ferry, and i said "unable to keep from shape-changin huh?"

Shiney
October 19th, 2004, 4:28 PM
I turned around, knowing that my life was over, to look at Tokie. I was about to shift the blame to Diana, but found myself unnable to, I simply didn't feel right giving her more than an equal share of the blame. I had better take my temperature...

parallelzero
October 19th, 2004, 4:30 PM
I had a little smile on my face, revealing the two top canine teeth. "So pinky, whutcha up to?" I laughed. This was just to see how much it had changed him.

Flygon trainer
October 19th, 2004, 4:30 PM
I had Gyrados swim close to the ferry, but I did not jump to the ferry. I was staying with my new love for now. "well, when I ask a question I do expect an answer"

Shiney
October 19th, 2004, 4:32 PM
"An... "Argument" broke out after we fought off the morphs from team rocket... This is the result." I said, a bit of supressed anger in my voice, but not much else.

Flygon trainer
October 19th, 2004, 4:34 PM
I shook my head, and laid down, enjoying the sunlight. "At least I'm happy beign a vaporeon" I said.Gyrados seemed pretty happy, but there was no reason that he shouldn't be, he had a cute vaporeon that weilded Attract perfectly on his back.

parallelzero
October 19th, 2004, 4:36 PM
"This isn't a joke!" I yelled at Toklata, "we're stuck like this!!!"
I examined my feet again, as the had become long and slender, with 2 toes.

Flygon trainer
October 19th, 2004, 4:38 PM
"yay for you" I siad dryly. I curled up slightly, before noticing that I had not only the vaporeon frill, but i had the other head fins of Vaporeon as well..

parallelzero
October 19th, 2004, 4:42 PM
"This is serious!!!" I shouted at her, as I stomped my foot, I attemtped to walk closer to the ledge, but tripped over my own 2 feet.

Flygon trainer
October 19th, 2004, 4:43 PM
I said nothing, though I lept of Gyrados and headed for the water. but somehting was wrong. was it just me, or did swimming suddenly become a whole lot easier?

Shiney
October 19th, 2004, 4:45 PM
"Careful..." I said, walking over to where Diana had tripped, and holding out my hand to help her get up.

Flygon trainer
October 19th, 2004, 4:46 PM
I suddenly looked around, and realised with a shock that I had transformed into an actual Vaporeon! I would have sworn if I wasn't swimming, and i dove, hoping to just get to a point where I couldn't be found..

parallelzero
October 19th, 2004, 4:48 PM
"Thanks..." I said as I grabbed hold. I then began to focus on Toklata, my eyes turned red. "Have a taste of this!" I shouted at her as she changed slightly.

Flygon trainer
October 19th, 2004, 4:53 PM
I flet the energy coming at me, but I felt a greenish shield cover me, dispelling the change. after all, to get me now he'd ahve to follow me deep underwater.

OOC: uhhhh... that's what I based my form off of!!!!

parallelzero
October 19th, 2004, 4:55 PM
OOC: i edited it, after I read what you posted, XD

IC: "Well that should take care of her for a while..." I mumbled, wondering how long it would take her to realize I could undo it.

Flygon trainer
October 19th, 2004, 4:57 PM
I left out of the water finally, landing on the deck, still pure Vaporeon. "really, I would have thought better of you" I thought to him, stepping forward, my eyes glowing a dark blue as the sea got vilont for the secont time today. "you've instigated the sea's wrath a second time, and this time the sea will show no mercy!" I yelled, as a waterspout started behind me

Shiney
October 19th, 2004, 4:59 PM
OOC: Got to go offline, but what did you do to her? I didn't read the pre-edit.

IC: I simply stood there, confused to the point of screaming. What had i just done? Why on earth would I help Diana, of all the people in the world, why did i suddenly decide to start helping my greatest rival.

parallelzero
October 19th, 2004, 4:59 PM
"Why is it that ever time I change I'm still weak towards water!!" I shouted before running towards the land, where I could dig a hole and hide.

Flygon trainer
October 19th, 2004, 5:01 PM
I lept in front of him, and sent a Hydro Pump directly at him. "the ocean sees no limits. take refuge on land, and Kyogre shall take control!" I said, my fury undaunted

parallelzero
October 19th, 2004, 5:04 PM
OOC: Actually, its her now, but meh, XD
IC: I took the full blast of the Hydro Pump, sending my small body through the front window of the ferry, straight through the back wall. AS I flew out of the room I slid across the deck, stopping near the edge of the boat.

Deoxys55
October 19th, 2004, 5:04 PM
Meh, I join late. XD
Name: Aminta
Morph: Grovile
Personality: Calm, but when she's angered, man, haul your tail out of there.
Appearance: short brown hair, Hazel eyes, usually wears a dark green color.
Team: Magma
History: She was rescued off the coast, where she was raised from the age of 4 by wild pokmon. She was taught the ways of Team Magma, though she longed to return to her home in the wild. Now, as part pokmon, she feels that she must.

Flygon trainer
October 19th, 2004, 5:06 PM
Seeing her so near where I had more than complete control, I rushed at her in a Quick Attack, trying to knock her overboard.

parallelzero
October 19th, 2004, 5:12 PM
OOC: Now Deoxys55, you're accepted, but I dont know how to explain our situation as it stands. Well, Ivan(Shiney) was a Hypno morph, and had the ability to alter ones physical appearance, he changed me from my Charizard morph, to a Sandshrew morph (http://mitglied.lycos.de/mudkip/poke027.jpg) and I used mimic to copy this ability, using it on Ivan, chan ging him into a Clefable morph (http://mitglied.lycos.de/mudkip/poke036.jpg but wearing the outfit of http://vcl.ctrl-c.liu.se/vcl/Artist...orphs/puffy.jpg ) I then altered Toklata (FT) to become fully Vaporeon, and now she's trying to kill me vv;

IC: I took the full blast of the attack, but I managed to grab hold of the bar on the side of the boat. Which can be difficult when you have oval hands with 2 tiny claws on each one! I then realized how weak I was in this form, compared to my old one.

Flygon trainer
October 19th, 2004, 5:15 PM
Seeing that she wasn't going off the ship, I iced the floors and iced the bars everywhere except where she was..

Deoxys55
October 19th, 2004, 5:17 PM
OOC: Ooookay, so I just start off somewhere, or am I on the ship too?

Flygon trainer
October 19th, 2004, 5:19 PM
OOC: be on the ship, stop the vaporeon...

parallelzero
October 19th, 2004, 5:19 PM
OOC: Just start off somewhere, preferably nearby...
IC: "What the heck are you doing!" I screamed in my high voice, I wasn't going to be able to hold on much longer, as 2 claws didn't give you that much grip, and the fact that my scales weighed my down.

Dragon Paw
October 19th, 2004, 5:20 PM
I dove out of the way of the shadow ball in time. But I scraped my arms and knees from the dive. They were now bleeding. "You asked for it...." I said as the gem on my forehead glowed brilliently. A strong beam (Hyperbeam) shot out of it and towards the Umbreon morph.

Flygon trainer
October 19th, 2004, 5:22 PM
OOC: DP, check pokemaster's summary of what happened..

IC: "getting you back for all the pain you caused me!" I yelled, quick-attacking her agian

Deoxys55
October 19th, 2004, 5:23 PM
OOC: Okay... I'll post tomarrow, have to get off now.. bye peoples! XD

parallelzero
October 19th, 2004, 5:24 PM
And with that, I couldn't hold on anymore. I slipped and fell into the ocean below. As I hit the water, I attempted to swim, but just started sinking.

Flygon trainer
October 19th, 2004, 5:26 PM
I jumped in after her, for reasons beyond me. I pretty much satisfied myself with the answer that i wanted to see her pain..

Dragon Paw
October 19th, 2004, 5:28 PM
OOC: Scratch my last post.....

IC: I ran to the railing to watched as Toklata dove into the ocean. 'Arr I can't believe all this form changing.' I thought to myself. It was beginning to annoy me since it caused so many problems.

parallelzero
October 19th, 2004, 5:29 PM
Water began to fill my lungs as I sank deeper and deeper. The ocean water made my body hurt all over. I was on the break of fainting.

Flygon trainer
October 19th, 2004, 5:30 PM
Finally, I decided. I couldn't let him die. despite how much I hated him/her, I just couldn't. I swam under her, and pushed her to the surface, ready to get her to the boat..

parallelzero
October 19th, 2004, 5:33 PM
I felt someone begin to push me to the surface. It had to of been Toklata, she was the only one who could swim. As soon as i had the chance, I'd make a break for it!

Flygon trainer
October 19th, 2004, 5:34 PM
I got to the surface, and with a show of aquatic talent, used my tail to propel myself and her to the ship. I left her on deck, and returned ot the ocean, swimming away at top speed.

parallelzero
October 19th, 2004, 5:41 PM
I coughed several times, trying to get the water out of my lungs. My ears were drooped over as I got up, still in pain from the water. I'm sure it was Sandshrew instinct, but I ran off the boat in tears, and began digging myself a hole where I could hide in peace.

Flygon trainer
October 19th, 2004, 5:42 PM
my swimming didn't cease, I didn't tire, but I felt the water salinity change. I was going back to Hoeen, directly upon instinct..

Shiney
October 19th, 2004, 5:45 PM
OOC: Back.

IC: "Well, that was... interesting." I said, before looking back in the direction Toklata had taken off in. "Are we going back?" I asked Diana, instead of stating that we were going back.

Dragon Paw
October 19th, 2004, 5:46 PM
I groaned. It was such a hassle for the three to get along... I sighed and looked in the direction Tokalta had gone. "I guess we do go back." I said.

parallelzero
October 19th, 2004, 5:47 PM
"You can... but I'm not..." I said furiously, as I continued the construction of my hole, people were staring now. They wouldn't matter when I was at the bottom of my hole.

Flygon trainer
October 19th, 2004, 5:48 PM
I kept moving, until I changed direction slightly, and headed more south, toward Pacifidlog. but I was gettign tired, and I'd need to rest soon..

Shiney
October 19th, 2004, 5:51 PM
"And what are you going to do if a quagsire comes along looking to take that hole?" I asked, pulling her back up by the scruff of her neck made by the scales.

parallelzero
October 19th, 2004, 5:56 PM
People were staring at us even more now, and I blushed from all the attention. "Okay lets go..." I said squeakily, but put me down!!!" I can't touch the ground!!"

Shiney
October 19th, 2004, 5:58 PM
"Aall right." I said, setting her down gently and walking back to the ferry, trying to ignore the stares I was getting too...

Flygon trainer
October 19th, 2004, 5:59 PM
Finally, I used a large rock sticking out of the water to pull myself out, and curled up, resting so that I could continue with my travel

parallelzero
October 19th, 2004, 6:01 PM
OOC: Ive got to go, so i leave shiney in charge of my character, but only if im needed...
IC: "I quickly scurried after him, picking the dirt out of my claws, both hands and feet, then clawing the dirt out of my hair.

Shiney
October 19th, 2004, 6:04 PM
"All right." I said, as the ferry started up again, going out of port, this time heading to slateport...

Flygon trainer
October 19th, 2004, 6:08 PM
I partially dozed off, leaving my tail in the water so i could detect anythign coming. but I was fairly secure, as none of them could swim..

Shiney
October 19th, 2004, 6:12 PM
OOC: DP, I'm sorry if I mess somehting up, but I lost track of your char.

IC: I turned to notice kristen standing not too far from me, and blushed again. "I gues you heard what happened? Even if you didn't, you could see it I guess." I said, indicating myself and diana, as the ferry continued towards (The town FT is near, not even going to try to spell it.)

Dragon Paw
October 19th, 2004, 6:14 PM
OOC: Nope I was standing on deck right by you... I think XD COrrect me if I'm wrong on the time.....

IC: "Aye I saw and heard most everything....." I resonded. I turned back to stare out into the ocean. It was now mid afternoon and going on evening.

Flygon trainer
October 19th, 2004, 6:16 PM
Finally, I recharged enough and lept back into the water, again changing course, to the Sky piller. I felt somethign calling me there, even if I didn't know what..

Shiney
October 19th, 2004, 6:16 PM
"Well, then you heard that we might be stuck like this." I began, before adding "I refuse to let that happen. There is no way that I'm spending the rest of my life like this. Part Hypno was bad enough."

Dragon Paw
October 19th, 2004, 6:18 PM
"Yes, I do wish you good luck in getting back to your normal form.' I said as I began to wish I wasn't so formal with most people.

Flygon trainer
October 19th, 2004, 6:19 PM
I managed to get on the rocks near the sky piller, and hopped across them to get to the foot of the sky piller. I lay down there, exausted by my swim.

Shiney
October 19th, 2004, 6:19 PM
My now larger ears twitched at her words. "By the way, if you don't mind me asking, just why are you so formal and polite all the time? There's no need for formalities among friends."

Dragon Paw
October 19th, 2004, 6:25 PM
"Old habits die hard I suppose." I replied back.

Shiney
October 19th, 2004, 6:26 PM
"I could help with that, I may not have psychic power, but I still know hhow to hypnotize the old fashioned way." I said, then looked up. "Hey, that's Tokie! Come on, follow me!" I said, grabbing Diana, who had rolled up into an almost basketball sized orb, and putting her in my backpack, before jumping off the edge, and swimming towards the sky pillar, hoping Kristen would follow.

Flygon trainer
October 19th, 2004, 6:29 PM
I heard a voice, and saw Ivy and Kristen. they had to follow me.. I thought, shaking my head, and retreating into the sky piller.

Dragon Paw
October 19th, 2004, 6:29 PM
I sighed and dove off the boat. I swam for the sky pillar through the oddly calm water. I eventually reached the rocky area around the sky pillar. "Its weird the water is so calm today." I shouted over to Ivy.

Shiney
October 19th, 2004, 6:30 PM
"Hey! Wait!" I yelled, glad that at least my new voice carried a lot further. as soon as I reached the sky pillar, I dashed inside, searching for Eclipse. This was faster than I had ever been able to move as a Hypno...

Flygon trainer
October 19th, 2004, 6:31 PM
I ignored her words, continuing my pace. finally, I reached the stairs that led up the piller, and I darted up them, trying to lose my persuers.

Shiney
October 19th, 2004, 6:32 PM
I dashed after her, amazed again, that I was able to cover ground this fast. i continued climbing, searching for Toklata...

Dragon Paw
October 19th, 2004, 6:33 PM
I ran after Ivy and Toklata into the sky pillar. I jumped over rocks and boulders. I couldn't see either of the two anywhere. "hello?" I half shouted into the dim tower.

Flygon trainer
October 19th, 2004, 6:34 PM
I was acending the floors rapidly, and the light at the top was becoming ever closer. I just had to get to it... suddenly, the light dissapeared, and the sound of a heavy rainfall became apparent..

Shiney
October 19th, 2004, 6:35 PM
I shot after Tokie, soon finding myself outside at the top of the tower, in a huge rain storm. "Toklata, where are you?" i shouted, hoping she would respond. I had to find her.

Flygon trainer
October 19th, 2004, 6:37 PM
I remained silent, the driving rain sheliding me from view. but I knew one thing. I could see a huge green serpent, slowly coming toward me. this is what had called me. he wasn't affected by the rain, and neither was I..

Dragon Paw
October 19th, 2004, 6:37 PM
I decided to go up. So I ran through the tower's floors up until I came to the one just below the roof. I could tell it was raining from my heightened sense of smell and hearing. I looked around the room and was not able to see much of anythign in the partial darkness.

Shiney
October 19th, 2004, 6:38 PM
"Ahh, screw this." I said, remembering all the moves that clefable knew. I closed my eyes for a moment, and I began to glow, filling the area with a bright light, making it easy to see both the giant pokemon and Eclipse...

Flygon trainer
October 19th, 2004, 6:40 PM
before the light even got to the Rayquaza, he had his coils around me, cutting off my air. I felt my mind become faint, and I didn't even get to cry out..

Dragon Paw
October 19th, 2004, 6:41 PM
A falsh of light illuminated the stairs leading up. I scrambled for them and headed out into the storm. My eyes came to rest on the giant green serpent. "Rayquaza..." I whispered to myself.

Shiney
October 19th, 2004, 6:42 PM
When I saw the giant pokemon strangling tokie, I had only one thought; stop it. Instead of a direct attack, I focused the flash attack on a small radius, hitting it in the head, more powerful than a solarbeam. hopefully enough to get it to let go, if not out of pain, out of blindness.

Flygon trainer
October 19th, 2004, 6:43 PM
the giant pokemon roared in pain from the flash, but his coils on me became even tighter. my skin was startign to turn slightly gray, to signify my lack of oxygen..

Dragon Paw
October 19th, 2004, 6:43 PM
I didn't have tim eto notice Toklata before the flash of light. I stood there momentarily blinded as I pawed at my eyes. I hoped this effect wouldn't be permamnent.

Shiney
October 19th, 2004, 6:44 PM
I noticed this, and without thinking, I waved my finger at the giant pokemon, and to my suprise saw frost gathering around it's head, the air literally cracking form the sheer temperature change.

Flygon trainer
October 19th, 2004, 6:46 PM
almost instnatly, Rayquaza shifted his coils to that he was pressing onto several pressure points on my back, makign me open to suggestion. upon a mental command, my tail glowed yellow for a moment, causign the damage to be inflicted on me..

Shiney
October 19th, 2004, 6:48 PM
I was out of ideas for a moment, when I remembered I still had the master ball that I had first used on her! without thinking, I reached into my pocket, and attempted to withdraw her.

Flygon trainer
October 19th, 2004, 6:49 PM
rayquaza tried to shield me, but he was a bit late, and I felt msyelf be recalled to the pokeball. knowing his chanses of a meal were ruined, Rayquaza gave an angry roar, and took off with no further fight..

Shiney
October 19th, 2004, 6:51 PM
"Well, that wasn't too bad." I said, releasing Toklata as soon as Rayquazza was out of sight. "How did I do that? It wasn't any attack I remember Clefable knowing." I said, as I held out my finger and waved it aggain, but this time, rather than causing a sheer cold, it glowed pink instead. "Oh, metronome." I said, quickly covering the finger with my other hand.

Dragon Paw
October 19th, 2004, 6:53 PM
I could finally see again. "Ivy! Eh, what happeend to Rayquaza and where did Toklata go?" I asked curiously. Then I watched as he released Toklata. "Well that answers one question......."

Flygon trainer
October 19th, 2004, 6:53 PM
I looked away, and pretty much draped msyelf over the edge, looking toward the ground. I was going to be sick very shortly..

Shiney
October 19th, 2004, 6:55 PM
I withdrew Tokie, and it backed off." I explained to Kristen, looking concerned for Tokie, though I was still trying to hide my finger from Kristen.

OOC: Ivan is naturally a male, so I think Attract should still work, but that's just my opinion. XD

Flygon trainer
October 19th, 2004, 6:56 PM
OOC: yeah, but right now tokie's not feeling so good, and you're female

IC: I stayed where I was, though my stomahc was churning. being constricted like that was not the best thing in the world..

Shiney
October 19th, 2004, 6:58 PM
OOC: You're not the only person on the tower.

IC: I was concerned for Tokie, but I didn't go to her, because then I couldn't hide my finger behind my back, unless I walked backwards...

Dragon Paw
October 19th, 2004, 6:59 PM
I turned my attention back on Toklata. "Well I hope she feels better soon." I said as I rested my gaze on Ivy again.

Flygon trainer
October 19th, 2004, 6:59 PM
OOC: you're female at the moment. attract cannot work on another female.

IC: I fought to my feet, and walked along the edge, before suddenly slipping and nearly falling.

Shiney
October 19th, 2004, 7:01 PM
OOC: Ivan is naturally male, that's why I thought...

IC: When she slipped, I didn't care if I didn't block my finger any more, I rushed over to tokie, pulling her back form the edge a few feet, and then worked on getting my finger to stop glowing like it was.

Flygon trainer
October 19th, 2004, 7:03 PM
OOC: fine, I've been bugged to submission..

IC: once my panic reaction stopped, I found msyelf rubbing agisnt Ivy's legs, though it was unreasonable, considering... okay, I've TOTALLY lost it I thought

Shiney
October 19th, 2004, 7:05 PM
I blushed when she rubbed against me, and I quickly stood up, and finally got my finger to fade. "I'll have to be more careful..." I muttered to myself, realizing that it had been an attract technique.

Flygon trainer
October 19th, 2004, 7:08 PM
even with the attract move gone, it's effects on my mind wouldn't stop, and I laid down almost on ivy's feet, so that she wouldn't be out of my sight.

Shiney
October 19th, 2004, 7:22 PM
I blushed, I would have said something, but there was nothing I could say to her reaction. "Uhh, a little help?" I asked Kristen, but then noticed that she wasn't likely to help either.

Flygon trainer
October 19th, 2004, 7:28 PM
"playing with my mind isn't the most helpful thing you've done" I thought to her, still laying there.