PDA

View Full Version : Pokemorphs: Final Assault

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8

Shiney
October 19th, 2004, 07:29 PM
"It was an accident, I swear!" I said, still unsure of whether it was still affecting her.

Flygon trainer
October 19th, 2004, 07:33 PM
"some accident. make me think I'm some sort of.." i didn't bother finishing the sentence, as I'd probably be swearing...

Shiney
October 19th, 2004, 07:34 PM
"Well I certianly didn't intend it!" I explained, now fairly sure that she wasn't affected by it, but if she wasn't, then why was she still on my feet?

Flygon trainer
October 19th, 2004, 07:39 PM
I said nothing at that, but shifted closer, now actually on her feet, curling around her ankles.

Shiney
October 19th, 2004, 07:42 PM
I began wondering just what was going on, but then decided it would be easier to find out if she could talk, so using the mimic from before, I began transforming her, but this time it was slower.

Flygon trainer
October 19th, 2004, 07:44 PM
feeling her try to return my body to a semi-human shape, I whirled around, slamming her with my tail as hard as I could.

Shiney
October 19th, 2004, 07:47 PM
I fell to the gorund with a loud "oof!" my concentration broken, her transformation stoping in it's tracks, now she was a cross between vaporeon and human, but closer to vaporeon now. "Yep, she was faking..." I said to myself, laying where I had fallen.

OOC: http://vcl.ctrl-c.liu.se/vcl/Artists/Meghan-Dombrowski/Pokemorphs/yumi.jpg

Flygon trainer
October 19th, 2004, 07:48 PM
OOC: that is it, I give up, none of you can read....

IC: I ignored her, considerably POed becuase of the transformation back into my usual self.

Shiney
October 19th, 2004, 07:50 PM
OOC: There are a few differences...

IC: I managed to get my wind back, and tried sitting up. I didn't like this form yet, I felt too vunerable. "You never did explain what was going on. i suppose you were faking back then?" i asked, thinking back to where she had curled around my ankles.

Flygon trainer
October 19th, 2004, 07:52 PM
OOC: blue hair. that's the ONLY DIFFRENCE!!!!!!

IC: I said nothing to her, though the air around me started to chill again as the ground around me turned to ice. I was definatly upset...

Shiney
October 19th, 2004, 07:53 PM
"Look, if it means that much, I'll change you back, all right?" I asked, looking around, and thankful that Clefable was good at defencing against special attacks.

Flygon trainer
October 19th, 2004, 07:55 PM
"just leave me alone, all right!?!?" I finally cried out. attract only worked 50% of the time, and my anger had overridden Attract. "you've tried to help, but in reality you've only made things worse." I said, not bothering to think aobut what i was saying...

Shiney
October 19th, 2004, 07:56 PM
"Well then tell me how to fix it!" I said, now starting to lose it myself. I wanted to help, and if I was making things worse, than I needed to know how to stop...

Flygon trainer
October 19th, 2004, 07:58 PM
"you've gone too far. I've learned by now not to trust psychic pokemon." I said coldly, and re-entered the Sky piller to let my anger run it's course.

Shiney
October 19th, 2004, 08:00 PM
I just couldn't take it any more. I turned to Kristen and said "Try to keep an eye on her, all right?" before I walked over to the edge, and began gliding with Clefable's large wings, with the wind up here, I'd more than be able to make it to (I still can't spell that town's name)

Flygon trainer
October 19th, 2004, 08:03 PM
I managed to make it halfway down the tower, before collapsing in a corner, silently crying. I couldn't explain these outburstm and I wanted them to stop, but every time it jsut seemd that i was getting more and more emotional...

Shiney
October 19th, 2004, 08:04 PM
It wasn't too long before I decided to turn back. As much trouble as it may be for her, I needed to talk to Tokie, and find out how I could help.

Flygon trainer
October 19th, 2004, 08:07 PM
I noticed that my breathing had started to become ragged, like somthing was interfering, and I was felling sick agai. a golbat approached me, and out of sheer instinct I manged to sink my very sharp canines into it's wing. minutes after it flew off, I saw that same golbat, with almost foam at it's mouth. "no way.." I said, shocked.

I had gotten Rabies while in my vaporeon form...

Shiney
October 19th, 2004, 08:10 PM
OOC: 7 medical syringes, coming up...

IC: I soon reached the sky pillar agian, walking in, and up the floors, until I saw Tokie again "Feeling any better?" I asked tentetivley, not knowing about what she had just found out.

Flygon trainer
October 19th, 2004, 08:11 PM
"no, as a matter of fact." I said, looking over at the golbat, that had just gone on a mad biting frenzy

Shiney
October 19th, 2004, 08:13 PM
"Oh..." I said, noticing the golbat. "Don't tell me it bit you? Well, if we get to the hospital quick, you'll only need a shot to stop it before you're infected." I said, walking over to here, and extending my hand to help her up.

Flygon trainer
October 19th, 2004, 08:14 PM
"eh, no. call me crazy, but I'm the one that bit it" I said, movign slowly away from her, resisting the urge to bite.

Shiney
October 19th, 2004, 08:16 PM
"Ah, all right." I said, though still not retracting my hand. If I had to bolt, I could probably outrun her. "So, you probably couldn't manage to get to the pacificdalog (Someone spell that for me, please.) pokemon center without biting someone?" I asked, wondering if I'd have to go alone.

Flygon trainer
October 19th, 2004, 08:19 PM
"probably not." i said, though now I was growling, the urge to go after her almost overwhelming. suddenly, a sableye, obviously infected, appeared on her shoulder. right before it sunk it's teeth into her, it was blasted off by a well aimed Aroura Beam. "hurry" I said, as I started to drop into a coma...

Shiney
October 19th, 2004, 08:23 PM
"All right!" I said, knowing I'd have to get a syringe for me too...

Moments later, I was soaring to Pacificalog (FT, spell it, please.) And told the nurse in the center that I needed two of the syringes filled with the cure for rabies, and told her that I couldn't risk bringing my pokemon here, finally convincing her, and within a few more minutes, I had reached the floor where tTokie was last.

Flygon trainer
October 19th, 2004, 08:25 PM
By the time he had gotten back, I was totally comatose, and I had severa rabid-infected pokemon aorund me, mostly members of the Zubat family...

Shiney
October 19th, 2004, 08:28 PM
I cleared off the pokemon with an ice beam attack, and quickly ran over to Toklata, injecting her arm with one syringe, then quickly using the other on myself. Now i had to get us both out of here so that we wouldn't be re-infected by the pokemon. Mustering all my strength, i found that I could just barely lift her in this form, and managed to get outside the door into the light before I had to set her down.

Flygon trainer
October 19th, 2004, 08:30 PM
I finally came around, though i was disoriented, and I still felt queasy...

Shiney
October 19th, 2004, 08:31 PM
"Hey, welcome back." I said, noticing that Tokie was awake. "Any better now?" I asked, genuine concern in my voice.

Flygon trainer
October 19th, 2004, 08:33 PM
"my mood's better, but I'm still not feeling too good" I said, my skin flunctuating between dark blue and gray..

Shiney
October 19th, 2004, 08:36 PM
"Well, just relax, I'm sure you'll feel better after you've had some rest." I said, looking up at the ocean and sighing. Everything seemed to be going wrong, or at least had been. Now maybe things were looking up...

Flygon trainer
October 19th, 2004, 08:38 PM
I nodded, then let myself curl up partially, and halfway doze off.I was totally wiped out...

Shiney
October 19th, 2004, 08:39 PM
i stood up, and leaned against the tower, just staring at the ocean and thinking to how this whole mess had began. Even though it probably wasn't even two weeks, it felt like it had been ages...

Flygon trainer
October 19th, 2004, 08:56 PM
something was nagging at my mind though, and I regained councous enough to notice that she actually was in pink, and had a resemblance to one of the girliest pokemon on earth. I covered my mouth slightly to keep from laughing at this realisation.

Shiney
October 19th, 2004, 08:57 PM
I turned around to look at Tokie, hearing a muffled noise with my ears, and noticed she had her hand over her mouth. "What's wrong? Are you going to be sick again?" I asked, hoping that she was feeling all right.

Flygon trainer
October 19th, 2004, 08:58 PM
"no, it's that i'm wondering if I was colorblind" I said, mentally just hanging on to the edge to keep form laughing

Shiney
October 19th, 2004, 09:01 PM
"Wha?" I asked, thoughroly confused by her statement, having forgotten that I was in this form...

Flygon trainer
October 19th, 2004, 09:06 PM
"a guy in pink.. Ivy, I've seen some stupid stuff beofre, but this has to top it" I said, finally laughing till my sides ached..

Shiney
October 19th, 2004, 09:08 PM
"Meh, at least no one could recognize me like this." I stated drearily and sitting down. Then I began to get worried. wouldn't I have yelled at tokie, or at least tried to change her into something just as humiliating normally?

OOC: I'm amazed Ivy's the noly one to notice this kind of thing.

Flygon trainer
October 19th, 2004, 09:19 PM
I sudddenly stopped laughing "wait a sec" I said, sitting up. "I just insulted you, and you havn't turned me into a wurmple?"

Shiney
October 19th, 2004, 09:21 PM
"Not as far as I can tell, and that's been bothering me." I said, relieved that I could explain what had been troubling me lately to someone I trusted...

Flygon trainer
October 19th, 2004, 09:23 PM
"Well, you ARE a clefable, they are known as gentle pokemon" i said, shifting to a more relaxed position.

Shiney
October 19th, 2004, 09:26 PM
"It's not just being gentle," I said, sitting down next to tokie. "Diana was gentle, albeit smart-mouthed as a female charizard, but she didn't have david's blind rage, and in the sandshrew form, she is acting almost like a spoiled brat. I'm worried about what personality changes may come with the change." I finished, hoping that I was wrong about all this.

Flygon trainer
October 19th, 2004, 09:28 PM
"yet the gender change didn't affect me at all. it's weird though" I mused, wondering if he knew why..

Shiney
October 19th, 2004, 09:29 PM
"Maybe it has to do with the pokemon part that we are when we change." I explained, it seemed reasonable, but i had a feeling I wouldn't be able to test it...

Flygon trainer
October 19th, 2004, 09:33 PM
"doesn't explain why a female vaporeon acts the same when turned male, though I never was a liar beforehand" I said

Shiney
October 19th, 2004, 09:35 PM
"As I said, I don't know. Maybe the first time with David was a fluke, and it's all because of the pokemon species?" I suggested. It felt good to be able to talk to her, as it distracted me form the subject we were talking about, which still worried me considerably.

Flygon trainer
October 19th, 2004, 09:37 PM
"one could hope. but come to think of it, didn't all those emotional weather changes start after you changed me back?" i asked.

Shiney
October 19th, 2004, 09:39 PM
"Now that you mention it, they did. But why would changing you back do that?" I wondered, and suddenly had an idea, but it was likely to be stomped flat...

Flygon trainer
October 19th, 2004, 09:40 PM
"I could have several theories, all would get me shot" I said calmly.

Shiney
October 19th, 2004, 09:42 PM
"Well, I might be able to figure it out, see if you're simply immune, or if there's something else entirely." I began, pausing for a moment. "So, would it be all right if I transform you once, and then back to see?"

Flygon trainer
October 19th, 2004, 09:43 PM
"you know I don't trust your transforms, but fine." I said, resigning myself for the scrap heap.

Shiney
October 19th, 2004, 09:49 PM
"Relax, I don't think this could go wrong." I said, a small ammount of the pink stuff I had used on Diana appearing in my hand, as I cast around in my mind, looking for something. Finally, I decided on a Persian, and threw the stuff at Tokie...

Flygon trainer
October 19th, 2004, 09:51 PM
I felt the stuff hti me, and the first thing i noticed was that i was covered in white fur. "okay, I'm more used to scales" I muttered, not even thinkign aobut hte rest of my body...

Shiney
October 19th, 2004, 09:53 PM
I noticed her long green hair, and deep blue eyes, and took in the transformation in general. "Well... Do you feel any different?" I asked, wondering if this would finally answer my question, and either put my worries to rest, or set them in stone...

Flygon trainer
October 19th, 2004, 09:54 PM
"I have an urge to chase small objects around and play with catnip, but other than that, I don't feel diffrent.." I said, looking at my tail..

Shiney
October 19th, 2004, 09:57 PM
"Well, the fact that you want to play is enough of an earth-shattering change." I said, I was sarcastic, but at length, I realized that it was enough of a change.

Flygon trainer
October 19th, 2004, 09:59 PM
almot instnatly, I had my now cat-like claws at his throat. "say that agian, let's see how long your jugular vein is in one peice" I growled.

Shiney
October 19th, 2004, 10:03 PM
"All right..." I squeaked, fear adding an even higher pitch to my already light tone, hoping she would stop. That pretty mcuh confirmed that it did change someone's personality, and I found my knees going a bit wobbly out of dread.

Flygon trainer
October 19th, 2004, 10:05 PM
I retreated, but not before causing three shallow cuts long his neck. not enough to get at the veins,more like a long paper-cut.

Shiney
October 19th, 2004, 10:06 PM
I held my hand to my throat where she had cut me, and said "I think I'll change you back now- If that's alright." I stuttered slightly, still shaken by the threat.

Flygon trainer
October 19th, 2004, 10:08 PM
"i don't think so. not until we leave." I said, wiping the blood off my claws.

Shiney
October 19th, 2004, 10:09 PM
"A- all right, but may I ask why?" I wondered, partially afraid of her, and partially shocked that I was afraid of her.

Flygon trainer
October 19th, 2004, 10:11 PM
I extended my claws again, and I said "need i explain further?" I was consideably disrupted by this dangerous vilont turn, and it was even scaring me...

Shiney
October 19th, 2004, 10:13 PM
"No- of course not." I stammered, before sitting down. If she wouldn't let me change her back after we left, I'd have to try and suprise her, as much as I hated to get too close to those claws..

Flygon trainer
October 19th, 2004, 10:17 PM
I smiled slightly, realisng just how much control I had. "good." I purred, laying down nearby, watching ivy in that way that only a cat could: two dialated eyes watching somebody form the shadows. it was enough to cause chills in humans...

Shiney
October 19th, 2004, 10:19 PM
I shivered for a moment at the stare tokie was giving me, but I didn't say anything, now was definitely not the time...

Flygon trainer
October 19th, 2004, 10:21 PM
I watched her, unblinking, for two full minutes, before finally, the screech of a Zubat casued me to look away from her

Shiney
October 19th, 2004, 10:22 PM
Though I tried not to show it, I let out a relieved sigh when she averted her eyes. That stare was driving me mad.

Flygon trainer
October 19th, 2004, 10:24 PM
"What is it?" I purred "wern't ready to deal with a cat morph?"

Shiney
October 19th, 2004, 10:25 PM
I tensed at her words. "Stupid, stupid, stupid!!" I berated myself. I hadn't even thought about the enhanced hearing.

OOC: *Cue anime style sweatdrop* Anyone know how to put that IC?

Flygon trainer
October 19th, 2004, 10:27 PM
"I beleive I just asked you a question." I said, resuming staring directly into her eyes.

Shiney
October 19th, 2004, 10:28 PM
"Ah..." I said, stammering under her gaze again. "I, err, well... No, I wasn't." I said, deciding that I couldn't say it was the personality change that I wasn't ready for...

Flygon trainer
October 19th, 2004, 10:29 PM
"took you long enough." I said, though i did not break my gaze.

Shiney
October 19th, 2004, 10:30 PM
There was nothing really I could say, so I diverted my efforts into trying to avoid eye contact. That stare really had me jumpy.

Flygon trainer
October 19th, 2004, 10:32 PM
I smiled slightly, and the tip of my tail glowed pink, as i tested out my Attract move. lets see just how responsive he was...

Shiney
October 19th, 2004, 10:35 PM
I began blushing an even mor evivid shade of my current color, and found myself staring at Tokie, unnable to break eye contact, despite the stare. My thoughts had pretty much gone in two directions, one of them being the fear I had been experiencing under that stare. That form did look pretty cute though, aside from that...

Flygon trainer
October 19th, 2004, 10:36 PM
Judging by the uncertaintly, I could guess that it worked, now the only way to find out how much was to wait..

Shiney
October 19th, 2004, 10:40 PM
I sat there, an emotional conflict going on inside of me. Part of me was terrified of her, but the other... My eyes kept darting from her claws to her face, my will faltering, as I realized what happened. I didn't care for some reason though, as I stopped trying to fight, and walked over next to her...

Flygon trainer
October 19th, 2004, 10:42 PM
I started purring softly, trying to get it so he'd struggle the least aginst it. possibly, he'd be even more to my will than he was origonally..

Shiney
October 19th, 2004, 10:45 PM
As she began purring, the last of my will failed, and I leaned down close to her, completely captivated by her eyes alone. I seemed to be under her control, but I wasn't feeling bad about it.

parallelzero
October 20th, 2004, 02:55 AM
After navigating the bag and finally finding the flap, I popped out. "You're lucky Sandshrew have more advanced breathing skills Ivan, or I would have died in there!" I shouted out him, more of a squeak then anything else, crossing my arms, "And I'm not a spoiled brat!!!"
No response... Then I noticed the Persian morph. "You're Toklata aren't you!?" I asked her, I didnt understand how anyone could hear the high squeak of my voice, "Change him back or I'll.... I'll..." I couldn't think of anything. Being so small alone scared me, it made me feel weak.

Dragon Paw
October 20th, 2004, 04:15 AM
I ran out of the tower panting heavily. "The tunnel is infested with sick Pokemon! I feel sorry for them." I said as I then looked at Toklata. I sighed. 'Another change..' I thought to myself.

Flygon trainer
October 20th, 2004, 08:27 AM
I stayed totally silent, not looking away from Ivy. diana could be ignored for now. she'd be delt with..

Shiney
October 20th, 2004, 09:50 AM
The two interuptions got enough of my consciousness back to realize what was happening, and I realized I had to make a choice. After a moment more, I nudge the backpack inperceptably to Tokie, trying to get Diana to notice the still-glowing tail, before I began to lean close again, hoping that she or Kristen would notice her tail still glowing in an attract move...

parallelzero
October 20th, 2004, 11:41 AM
"Attract?" I said silently as I noticed the tail. Without thinking, I lunged at Toklata, ready to scratch her up severly!

Flygon trainer
October 20th, 2004, 12:19 PM
I suddenly, spun as my tail stopped glowing adruptly and I slashed at her underside with my now-extended claws.

parallelzero
October 20th, 2004, 12:22 PM
"Eyah!" I cried in pain. The claws slashed my stomach, and I got stuck to her claws.. My arm flung down to my side as I began to kick around, even though it hurt.

Dragon Paw
October 20th, 2004, 12:23 PM
I sighed as it suddenly began to rain hard and the wind really picked up. "Maybe we should find shelter?!" I shouted to the others through the storm. 'That was fast...' I thought.

Shiney
October 20th, 2004, 12:24 PM
Without thinking, I took advantage of that moment to change her back to her vaporeon form, thankful for the distraction.

OOC: offline, be back soon.

Flygon trainer
October 20th, 2004, 12:26 PM
THe gem on my forhead glittered, as I used a Safeguard move to bounce the change off. "really, you actually thought that would work?" I hissed

Shiney
October 20th, 2004, 12:29 PM
OOC: *anime style sweatdrop*

IC: I tensed as I saw the safeguard attack, if we weren't in trouble before, we were now. I just wondered if she would use attract again...

Flygon trainer
October 20th, 2004, 12:31 PM
The gem on my forhead started glowing again, and I used Hyper Beam on Ivan, before falling back to recharge.

Shiney
October 20th, 2004, 12:32 PM
The attack knocked me against the wall, and though I hadn't fainted, it had hit me hard enough to stun me, I was out of the battle for a while...

Flygon trainer
October 20th, 2004, 12:33 PM
I hissed agian, before retreating inside the tower, jumping ot the bottom after I got a few floors down, and i hit the ground running.

parallelzero
October 20th, 2004, 12:36 PM
I got back up from the blow to my underside, holding my wound, blood dripping from the scratch marks. "Are we going after her" I asked, hoping the answer was no.

Shiney
October 20th, 2004, 12:38 PM
OOC: LP, I can get on msn in a few minutes...

IC: I shook my head, snapping out of it. "It's not like we have a choice, we have to." I said, even though I hoped the answer was no too...

parallelzero
October 20th, 2004, 12:40 PM
I sighed, but it was more like a squeak.
"Fine then, lets go..." I mumbled as I began to run inside, but I tripped over my feet again. "I hate these feet...."

Shiney
October 20th, 2004, 12:46 PM
"You'll get used to it." I said, sprinting by and picking her up again. At least I could cover a lot more ground in this form. Soon, we reached the floor where toklata was, but as I ran in, the floor underneath me crumbled, and we fell into darkness...

parallelzero
October 20th, 2004, 12:51 PM
All I could see was darkness for a while, but then I heard a splash. I knew we had landed in the water below, obviously Ivy was underneath me. Blood still ran out of my wounds and onto Ivy's body.

Shiney
October 20th, 2004, 12:53 PM
I was unconscious as I hit the water, but thankfully this forms wings were buyant enough to support us both, as the current carried us off, out form under the sky pillar, and well past Pacificdalog.

OOC: Someone spell the town name!!

parallelzero
October 20th, 2004, 12:56 PM
OOC: Im too lazy to look it up. XD
IC: I poked Ivy's head with my claw as we drew closer to a town. "Wake up..." I squeaked, shivering. It was raining still, and my type didnt match up with the rain.

Shiney
October 20th, 2004, 12:57 PM
"Eh, wha?" I said, lifting my head and looking around. I couldn't tell where we were. "What happened?" I asked, not noticing the beach in the distance getting closer...

parallelzero
October 20th, 2004, 01:00 PM
"Land!" I squeaked again, as I accidentally dug me feet into her stomach.

Shiney
October 20th, 2004, 01:02 PM
"Gack!" I said, as her claws dug into me. "Careful, we'll get there soon enough, but tell me what happened!" I said, not angry, just impatient.

parallelzero
October 20th, 2004, 01:05 PM
"Sorry, I'm used to having 5 toes on each foot, not two large claws." I said,"We fell from the tower and drifted out here..." I said, then pointed to the blood stain on her stomach, then pointed to my wound. "Sorry about that, I couldnt stop the bleeding, but I did try to wash it off." My ears drooped down again.

Shiney
October 20th, 2004, 01:08 PM
"No problem, I'm sure my fur doesn't stain." I said, unnable to resist smiling as we almost reached land. "So, now what do you think we should do?"

parallelzero
October 20th, 2004, 01:10 PM
"Well, lets see if theres a town around here anywhere," I squeaked again, "maybe we can find a ferry, so we can find Toklata again, but Ill probably end up injured again if we find her. She seems to hate my guts, even though I did save her life once."

Shiney
October 20th, 2004, 01:16 PM
"This looks like Slateport." I said, as we reached the beach, and i looked around, glad that the place was pretty much empty...

parallelzero
October 20th, 2004, 01:18 PM
"Yeah... I guess so..." I said as I looked around, using my claws to scratch my legs.

Shiney
October 20th, 2004, 01:22 PM
"Well then, let's go." I said, brushing sand off of myself, and walking up to the city. "you'd be amazed with the morphs rocket's been making that people haven't really known about us." Ii said, noticing the stares we were getting, diana in paticular...

parallelzero
October 20th, 2004, 01:24 PM
OOC: *anime sweatdrop*
OOC: "What do I look like!!" I shouted as we walked along, my face bright red.

Shiney
October 20th, 2004, 01:27 PM
I whispered to Diana "You look like a naked, half-human, half sandshrew, just be happy you're not pink."

Dragon Paw
October 20th, 2004, 01:27 PM
OOC: I believe that town is caleld Pacifdalog XD

IC: I stayed outside the tower. I had heard the crumbling of the floor and knew I wouldn't be able to get far into the Sky Pillar. I looked up at the grey sky. At least it had stopped raining for now.

parallelzero
October 20th, 2004, 01:46 PM
"Easy for you to say, nobody is staring at you.." I whispered back, wanting to bite the next person who stared at me

Shiney
October 20th, 2004, 01:48 PM
"I have a tail, wings, and I'm a vibrant pink." I said, wondering why diana didn't notice I was getting a good many stares too. "Let's get out of here, you lead." I said, hoping to get out from the gaze of all those eyes.

parallelzero
October 20th, 2004, 01:51 PM
Suddenly, a net was thrown over my body, and I was being dragged away by the cops. "Ivy! Help!" I squeaked.

Shiney
October 20th, 2004, 01:52 PM
Before the cops knew what hit them, I had whacked them ten times on the head at my full speed, to make up for my lack of strength, unconsciousness was instant, as I tried to untangle the net from Diana.

parallelzero
October 20th, 2004, 01:55 PM
From behind him, a morph chucked a net on Ivy.
"Well well, Maxie will be pleased indeed..." said what appeared to be a Houndoom morph, with the tail and ears.

Shiney
October 20th, 2004, 01:57 PM
"Eh?" I said, using minimize to dissapear, and slip through the gaps in the net. "No one's going to take us." i said, wondering what I could do to defend myself in this form.

Deoxys55
October 20th, 2004, 01:58 PM
OOC: X___X;

IC: I sat looking out from the Magma base near Lilycove. The soft ocean breeze wound itd way through my short hair. It reminder me of home.
"Aminta!" a shrill voice called. Mila, a Magma executive, walked up. "You know not to sit that close to the water. Get up here immendiatley." I sighed, no point in arguing. But something didn't feel right. Something was different. Very different.

parallelzero
October 20th, 2004, 02:02 PM
"Ha, you dont stand a chanve Ivy, or should I say Ivan?" laughed the Houndoom morph, her black hair blowing in the wind. "Maxie was right, trapping you and David in these forms forever did make you easy to catch." She glanced at me, "But I can't say anything about your wardrobe." She kicked me, rolling me to the other side of the net, then she turned to Ivy. "You can try and escape, but more of us will find you."

Shiney
October 20th, 2004, 02:06 PM
"Ivan? You've got the wrong person!" I said, remembering how easy it was to get teams like Magma and Aqua got tangled in technicalities when they thought their sources might not be trustworthy.

parallelzero
October 20th, 2004, 02:09 PM
"They may have been wrong..." he said to himself, "it is a possibility, but I know that's David, we installed a tracking device in his tooth when he joined Team Magma!

Shiney
October 20th, 2004, 02:11 PM
"Well, she's my friend, so you won't be getting her." I said, though I was almost impossible to see because of my size...

parallelzero
October 20th, 2004, 02:14 PM
"Friend?" I said to myself as I overheard her. The Houndoom shot a flamethrower at the ground where Ivy had used Minimize.
"You can save yourself, but you won't be able to save your friend!" laughed the morph.

Deoxys55
October 20th, 2004, 02:14 PM
I was follwing Mila in through the the hideout when I got a sudden urge of pain. It was so bad I fell to my knees. Mila looked over, shocked. "What on earth is wrong with you? Get up, Aminta!"
I couldn't. I wanted to die, but I couldn't. I was stuck in a world of pain.. I had to get out. I ran through the door, and dashed thorugh the shallow water. I flew through Lilycove and up a small mountain on route 121, where I sat under a berry tree, south from my secret base. The pain had gone, but I knew what it meant- another morph was in trouble.

Shiney
October 20th, 2004, 02:19 PM
I had leapt out of the way, glad that despite my size change, I still had this form's full power and speed. Without thinking, I leapt up in a dynamicpunch attack, hitting the houndoom in the stomach. It would look as though someone invisible had just punched it...

parallelzero
October 20th, 2004, 02:24 PM
I tried to bite through the net with my teeth, but the net suddenly become coated in ice, and then closed in on me!
Then morph keeled over when he was hit, but then got back up. "I didn't come unprepeared," she said as she looked at me. I was basically trapped in an ice crystal! it was cold, though it seemed even colder since I was weak against ice.
Suddenly, out of nowhere, another morph kicked Ivy, somehow it had saw her, a Hitmonlee morph!

Shiney
October 20th, 2004, 02:26 PM
The kick had sent me airborn, but as I fell, I used my wings to speed me in an aerial ace attack, hittting the frozen net, which in it's brittle state, should shatter, and continuing on towards the hitmonlee...

parallelzero
October 20th, 2004, 02:30 PM
The ice on my cold prison didn't even crack, and I the cold was starting to get to me, as my vision started to get blacker and blacker.
"I'm the only one who can free David!" said the Houndoom, "There's no way you can penetrate the ice that surrounds her, and the more she fights it, the more injured she'll become!"

She picked up my prison and began to run away, as the Hitmonlee got a direct Hi-Jump Kick on Ivan, which should have caused severe damage.

Shiney
October 20th, 2004, 02:34 PM
As the kick hit me, my vision dimmed, and I blacked out. Or so I thought. I regained consciousness on my feet, with both of my hands feeling like they were broken, and both morphs on the ground before me, but conscious. "What happened?" I asked, it felt like I had been thrashing against a cement wall...

parallelzero
October 20th, 2004, 02:39 PM
"You were thrashing around rapidly, then swept them off their feet!" I yelled from within the ice, trying to dig through it, but the ice froze my claws to the wall! I felt the morph pick me up again, and heard something overhead.
I ladder fell from the sky and the Houndoom stepped onto it, with me in his arms. An airship with the Magma logo on it began to lift away. The Hitmonlee blocked Ivy's route to the airship.

Shiney
October 20th, 2004, 02:43 PM
I was still fired up at the hitmonlee, and without even thinking, I charged at it in a quick attack, hoping to bring it down and continue after Diana.

parallelzero
October 20th, 2004, 02:48 PM
I began to shake in the crystal, but the ice began to fill in on me, and I was running out of air! "You better hurry!!" I squeaked from inside.

Shiney
October 20th, 2004, 02:49 PM
I blazed on, still in the quick attack, and had hit the ladder in moments, and began climbing up towards the houndoom...

Deoxys55
October 20th, 2004, 02:50 PM
*RING RING*
A small communication machine was ringing noisily in my pocket. I groaned, then reched in and turned it on. It was Mila.
"Aminta, I don't know what's gotten into you. Meet at the secret hideout at Mount Chimney. We're expected to be there to pick ub some morphs by helicopter."
It clicked off. 'Other morphs', I thought. 'I must be there.'

parallelzero
October 20th, 2004, 02:54 PM
"You fell for it!" laughed the Houndoom as Ivy was captured in a net like mine, trapped her in ice. "Now onward! To the base!"

Shiney
October 20th, 2004, 02:55 PM
It was a good thing the ice covered me quick, as i began screaming things that couldn't be repeated, muffled by the ice.

OOC: in 5 minutes I have to get off, I'll be back in 1-2 hours.

Dragon Paw
October 20th, 2004, 02:56 PM
I had been keeping track of Ivy and Diana in my minds eye. I grimaced as Ivy was caught in the net. I sighed and wondered how I was going to get off this island. I was ok at swimming but not for long disatnces.

parallelzero
October 20th, 2004, 02:58 PM
We later arrived at the entrance to the Magma base. I knew this since I was once a member. It seemed there would be someone to take us in. My body still in pain from the cold.

Shiney
October 20th, 2004, 02:59 PM
I had fallen asleep, the cold slowing down my mind and body too much to stay conscious, having such a slight frame made it hard to keep heat stored...

Deoxys55
October 20th, 2004, 03:01 PM
Mila and I were standing at the base to meet the oncoming. I could barley bear the sight of both the morphs, trapped in our specially designed ice cages.

OOC: Mila's not really my character, so you can contol her for a while if you want. **Hands over Millenium Rod**

parallelzero
October 20th, 2004, 03:04 PM
OOC: Nah, you control her *gives rod back* XD
IC: As the Houndoom morph took me down from the ship he dropped me on the ground,
"Ouch!" I squeaked, "That smarts!!" The morph ignored me and handed me over to a Grovyle morph (your a grovyle right Deoxys55?) "Here, this is morph number 27, David!" He told her.

Deoxys55
October 20th, 2004, 03:07 PM
OOC: Fine. **Give rod back to Marik** XD And yes, I'm a Grovile.

IC: I nodded briefly, trying to hide my emotions from them and myself. "Where shall I take him?" I answered in a chocked voice.

Dragon Paw
October 20th, 2004, 03:08 PM
'Magma Base?' I thought to myself. i could probably teleport there is I had too.. But first I needed to get Toklata if I could.

parallelzero
October 20th, 2004, 03:10 PM
"Well you see, David isn't really a..." the Houndoom began to say but pushed a button part way through. "It would be better if I showed you."
The cage that held me opened, but as soon as I tried to move, he put me into a transparent, rubber sac.
"This is David, he was a Charizard morph..."

Shiney
October 20th, 2004, 03:11 PM
I woke up drearily at hearing voices, but the cold quickly brought me back down.

OOC: I may have to go offline at any time.

Deoxys55
October 20th, 2004, 03:17 PM
I nodded understandingly. "A victim of DNA mutilation of the life-gene gender Y and X. So where should I put.. it? Them?"

parallelzero
October 20th, 2004, 03:20 PM
"Lock this somewhere where she can't dig out, and for the Clefable, make sure there is not even the slightest crack in the room!" He ordered the Grovyle morph.
I had basically lost me voice from the cold, and most of my energy, so I tried to scratch my way out of the sac... no use.

Shiney
October 20th, 2004, 03:30 PM
I awoke with a start, for some reason fear seizing me, an irrational fear going through me in a thought. I was trapped, in captivity! I did my best to try to break through the ice, but it was no use...

OOC: Clefable's hate captivity, I'm betting it's instinct.

Deoxys55
October 20th, 2004, 03:39 PM
I nod again, and, with surprising speed, darted through [insert name of the road under Mt. Chimney]. When I dashed out the other end, I unwound a tooth encased in gold that had been strung around my neck. I inserted it into a small lock hole in the ice net, causing it to break into pieces. "Run." I whispered. "Run, to your home. Don't get trapped here, like me. I'll tell them I fell and the cage broke. Run, now!"

parallelzero
October 20th, 2004, 03:40 PM
"Easy for you to say..." I squeaked, "you're not the one frozen solid!"

Shiney
October 20th, 2004, 03:41 PM
I stopped panicking, and asked "Why not come with me? I managed to escape." I explained, hoping that I could get morphs away from the teams...
"Nevermind, but think abut it, I managed to escape once before." i said, picking up Diana again and dashing off...

Dragon Paw
October 20th, 2004, 03:43 PM
"yes convince her to come!" I said aloud as I watched them through my psycic abilities. I hoped the Grovile morph would come. We could use her and she seemed like a nice person too.

parallelzero
October 20th, 2004, 03:43 PM
"What am I?!" i yelled at Ivy, "A doll!?" Then again, I still wasnt use to the new build of my legs and feet, so it was probably a good idea.

Shiney
October 20th, 2004, 03:45 PM
"Don't tempt me." I said, using metronome, hoping to fly, but instead finding a pendulum like my old on in my hand. I kept running though, time to try later when we reached somewhere safe.

parallelzero
October 20th, 2004, 03:48 PM
I almost fell out of her hands when I saw the pendelum. "You better not try anything stupid with that thing!" I yelled at him.

Shiney
October 20th, 2004, 03:49 PM
"Later, we need some comic relief." I said, before noticing a cave, which I darted into. "We should be fine here." I said.

parallelzero
October 20th, 2004, 03:52 PM
"So what are you planning on doing with that??" I asked, backing away until I ran into the cave wall.

Shiney
October 20th, 2004, 03:53 PM
"Sandshrew can learn mimic, so I'm planning on teaching you hypnosis." I said, tossing the pendulum expirimentally to test the weight.

parallelzero
October 20th, 2004, 03:55 PM
"i dont want to.." i said softly, "It's gotten us into enough trouble already..."

Shiney
October 20th, 2004, 03:57 PM
"No, I'VE gotten us into trouble, so it's only fair that you should be able to use it too, if nothing else to at least get even with me." I said, finding that it was the same weight as my old pendulum, and wound it around my now slimmer fingers.

parallelzero
October 20th, 2004, 04:04 PM
"No... I refuse!" I said as I crossed my arms and turned away again, "and you can't make me!"

Shiney
October 20th, 2004, 04:04 PM
"All right, if you say so." I said, putting away the pendulum, while trying to hypnotize her to think it wasn't such a bad idea...

parallelzero
October 20th, 2004, 04:07 PM
I began to dig. My will had now become stronger then his Hypnosis in this form, since he was noi longer a Psychic type. "Don't try it..." I mumbled, "I'm digging myself a hole and I'm going to take a nap!"

Shiney
October 20th, 2004, 04:08 PM
"Fine..." I said, leaning back, and enjoying the darkness of the cave around me, now that my eyes were so sensitive.

Dragon Paw
October 20th, 2004, 04:09 PM
I sighed. Best find Toklata. I walked into the Sky Pillar to find a large hole in the center. I carefully avoided it and made my way to the level with Toklata.

parallelzero
October 20th, 2004, 04:12 PM
I felt at home in the dirt. The dark, damp hole was the perfect size, and I curled up, not into a ball, and tried to go to sleep.

Flygon trainer
October 20th, 2004, 04:18 PM
OOC: *sigh* what'd I miss?

Shiney
October 20th, 2004, 04:19 PM
OOC: Well, me and LP are in a cave near mount chimney, DP is on your level of the sky pillar, and everyone else is scattered across hoenn. We got captured, and freed by deoxys.

Dragon Paw
October 20th, 2004, 04:20 PM
"Toklata?" I called into the room. I couldn't see her but then again, the darkess in the room made me unable to see anything over five feet away.

Flygon trainer
October 20th, 2004, 04:20 PM
OOC: can I jsut dislike you all right now?

IC: I kept moving, heading for the rocks and leaping across them. I had to find a legend that would act as a guardian, at least for now...

parallelzero
October 20th, 2004, 04:21 PM
"Fine! You want Hypnosis! I'll give you Hypnosis!" I shouted as I jumped out from my hole. I still had one PP left from when I mimiced him last time. Using the effect, I started to make him sing, then went back into my hole.

Shiney
October 20th, 2004, 04:24 PM
I had dozed off, and woke up at some noise, but i was too groggy to identify it. I felt strange, and looked around for a source, but everything seemed normal. I leaned back against the rock, and didn't notice that I was humming a soft tune, and soon was singing several of the songs i used to listen to, getting pitch perfectly.

parallelzero
October 20th, 2004, 04:28 PM
Her singing skills were terrible, but the effect of the song caused me to doze off in my curled up position at the bottom of my hole...

Shiney
October 20th, 2004, 04:33 PM
OOC: X_X The only advantage to being clfable is the good singing skills... I guess diana is tonedeaf

IC: I kept on singing till I had gone through most of the songs I knew, and then suddenly, the effects of the hypnosis stopped. I began blushing as I realized what I did, wondering "Why on earth had I burst out into song for no reason?"

parallelzero
October 20th, 2004, 04:35 PM
OOC: Yup, XD
IC: I was still asleep at the bottom of my hole, snoring quietly, although it sounded like a mouse. A light dew coated my body, keeping it warm.

Shiney
October 20th, 2004, 04:37 PM
I heard the snoring, and my embarrasment was rivaled by my anger. I went over the tiny hole diana had dug, and sat down on it, making sure she couldn't uncurl in the space left.

parallelzero
October 20th, 2004, 04:42 PM
I woke up a few minutes later, it had become darker, but my eyes quickly adjusted to the underground view, I was mostly Sandshrew after all. I could move, I had no room!
"Ivy!!!!" I shouted angrily, "What are you doing!?"

Dragon Paw
October 20th, 2004, 04:42 PM
I ran out of the Sky Pillar again and back outside. I checked up on Ivy and Diana again. I chuckled when I saw Diana's state. 'Poor guy' I thought to myself as I prepared to teleport.

Shiney
October 20th, 2004, 04:44 PM
"I'd prefer to know what I WAS doing." I said to the ground, sulking slightly over the hypnosis.

parallelzero
October 20th, 2004, 04:47 PM
"You were singing of course!" I laughed, well it sounded like a chirping bird, but hey. "Now could you please get off! I cant stay down here forever!" Well actually, I could, I could absord water from the ground, that would keep me alive. I didnt want to tell her that though.

Shiney
October 20th, 2004, 04:48 PM
"Bah." I said, still sulking, but I stood up, allowing her to get out.

parallelzero
October 20th, 2004, 04:50 PM
I quickly crawled out of the hole on all fours, and shook my body, trying to get all the dirt off, "Thank you!" I said rudely.

Dragon Paw
October 20th, 2004, 04:51 PM
I began glowing pink as I focussed intently on where Ivy was. In a moment, I was in the air above the cave floor. I landed right next to the whole Diana had dug.

Shiney
October 20th, 2004, 04:52 PM
"No problem, I always do as my audience tells me." I said sarcastically, and walkng to the cave exit, standing there for a minute or two to let my eyes adjust ot the light. i whirled around quickly, noticing that Kristen had landed. "Well, welcome back." I said, happy to see her again.

parallelzero
October 20th, 2004, 04:53 PM
"Kristen?" I asked, still on all fours, then I realized, what am I doing!! I quickly got up onto my two feet, eating a worm I found in the dirt..

Dragon Paw
October 20th, 2004, 04:54 PM
"Thanks." I said as I sat up. I now felt bruised on my back but felt otherwise ok. 'Not too bad for a first try...' I thought to myself as I stood up. I turned to Diana. "Yeah its me." I said.

parallelzero
October 20th, 2004, 04:56 PM
I scratched my ear, and spit out the worm. "What the heck am I doing!" I screamed, you could probably hear it a mile away, as my ears drooped down again.

Shiney
October 20th, 2004, 05:00 PM
I saw a shimmering stone nearby, and I bent down to pick it up, and as soon as i did, i walked over to diana, and promptly yelled "Stop hypnotizing me!"

parallelzero
October 20th, 2004, 05:05 PM
I stumbled backwards, and hit my head off the ground. "What do you mean!!" I yelled back, "I lost the ability after I hypnotized you last time!! besides, I have more important things on my mind right now!"

Shiney
October 20th, 2004, 05:07 PM
"Then why would I still have the urge to be singing?" I asked, now waving my hadns aoround angrily, one holding the shimmering stone.

Flygon trainer
October 20th, 2004, 05:07 PM
I kept moving along the coastline, until i noticed somethign glittering. instantly attracted, I hopped nibly over, and scooped up the item. it looked like a claw. I held onto it for soem reason, and kept moving on.

parallelzero
October 20th, 2004, 05:09 PM
"I don't know!" I shouted back, "Why would I have the urge to act more Pokwmon than human!?!"

Dragon Paw
October 20th, 2004, 05:10 PM
I watched the two of them in silence. I kept my mouth shut so as not to possibly anger them further.

Shiney
October 20th, 2004, 05:12 PM
"BAH! I don't kn- wait..." I said, holding the stone close to my eye... "This must be what's messing with me, it's a moon stone!!" I shouted, startled by the effect it had.

parallelzero
October 20th, 2004, 05:14 PM
"Well I don't know what's wrong with me!" I shouted and ran outside, tears in my eyes.

Shiney
October 20th, 2004, 05:16 PM
"Wait!" I said, grabbing her by the scruff of her neck. "I can't have this thing keep messing with my mind, take it away from here." I pleaded.

OOC: Talk about a way to get revenge, just keep it around and see what happens. XD

Flygon trainer
October 20th, 2004, 05:16 PM
OOC: and you've written me out of the story :'(

Dragon Paw
October 20th, 2004, 05:18 PM
OOC: I could always try teleporting to you....

IC: 'Moonstone? Ah that explains it then I guess.....' I thought.

parallelzero
October 20th, 2004, 05:18 PM
"Do you really think I want to hold onto it!" I cried, turning around to show tears pouring out of my eyes.

Shiney
October 20th, 2004, 05:20 PM
I turned top kristen. "This is getting worse, do you think you could teleport us to where Tokie is?" I asked, before adding "I could try lending some additional power with helping hand..."

Dragon Paw
October 20th, 2004, 05:22 PM
I nodded. I saw Toklata in my mind and then grabbed a hold of Ivy's and Diana's hands. Al lthree of use glowed as we suddenly apepared in the sand next to Tokalta. I now had a pretty bad headache though. 'Not again....' I thought to myself.

parallelzero
October 20th, 2004, 05:22 PM
We appeared before Toklata, tears still filled my eyes. I ran behind a nearby tree where I could get away from everyone.

Flygon trainer
October 20th, 2004, 05:24 PM
The instnat i saw them I bolted at top speed, covering myself in Safeguard. I was movign faster than i could have expected, and I noticed the claw I was carrying glowing..

Shiney
October 20th, 2004, 05:25 PM
I noticed that I had dropped the stone, but saw in stuck on one of Diana's foot-claws,and was relieved that it was being taken away. but the effects only seemed to intensify with the time, so it must have had a long range...

I had seen Tokie next to me, and as she dashed away, out of the shock, i let out an extremely loud screech...

Dragon Paw
October 20th, 2004, 05:26 PM
"Toklata!" I shouted hoping she'd come back at least because of me. I doubted it but nevertgheless tried it.

Flygon trainer
October 20th, 2004, 05:28 PM
The sound of the screech drowned out everything else, and i fell to the ground, covering my ears as they bled. I writheled, trying to get to my feet, but my balence was thrown off entierly..

Dragon Paw
October 20th, 2004, 05:29 PM
"I guess that works too...." I said aloud as I looked at Toklata. I grimaced but knew it aws prolley the only way to stop her.

parallelzero
I fell to my knees as the screech made me dizzy. I help my ears tightly, hoping it wouldn't effect me that much.

Shiney
Seeing the advantage I had, I quickly leapt forward, trying to pin her down until the safeguard ran out and I could transform her back "Help me out here!" I said to the others urgently.

Dragon Paw
October 20th, 2004, 05:30 PM
I ran over to Ivy's side and helped keep Toklata to the ground.

Flygon trainer
October 20th, 2004, 05:33 PM
I didn't bother struggling. the pain was too much. I could feel the viel fading, but I couldn't do anything.. I closed my eyes and wished they'd just kill me to make the pain stop..

parallelzero
October 20th, 2004, 05:33 PM
I crawled over again, not realizing it. "I'm not even touching her..."

Shiney
October 20th, 2004, 05:34 PM
As the veil faded, I quickly turned her back to her vaporeon self, and healing her in the process. But it had taken so much out of me, that I fainted on the spot, falling off to the side...

Flygon trainer
October 20th, 2004, 05:38 PM
the instnat I was my vaporeon self, I used my strengthened tail to throw kristen off, and dive into the water.

parallelzero
October 20th, 2004, 05:39 PM
"What are we? Babysitters?" I asked Kristen as I began began examining Ivy, still on all four legs! "Well, what should we do?"

Dragon Paw
October 20th, 2004, 05:40 PM
"Ne!" I shouted as I was thrown off. I saw her disapear into the water and sighed. She'd gotten away again... I then turned to Ivy and looekd her over. She seemed fine but just drained of energy.

"What to do? I'm not to osure...." I said as the wind begant to pick up.

parallelzero
October 20th, 2004, 05:42 PM
I kicked sand in Ivy's face, hoping it would wake her up. "Come on! I'm not in the mood!" I yelled.

Shiney
October 20th, 2004, 05:42 PM
Soon, I woke up again, and felt a little light-headed, but other than that, fine. "What happened?" I asked, noticing that Diana and Kris were here, but not tokie, or at least not that I could see from the ground.

parallelzero
October 20th, 2004, 05:44 PM
I scratched my head with the claws on my back legs. "You kinda conked out there!" I told him, still scratching.

Dragon Paw
October 20th, 2004, 05:46 PM
"Toklata disapeared into the ocean...." I replied to Ivy.

Shiney
October 20th, 2004, 05:46 PM
"I did not, that change must have just taken my energy!" I yelled, sitting up angrily. "Don't make me give you a flea-bath!"

parallelzero
October 20th, 2004, 05:47 PM
"Uhh... what are you talking about?" I asked as I curled back up on the ground again.

Shiney
October 20th, 2004, 05:48 PM
"You were scratching like mad." I explained, slowly getting to my feet, wondering if Diana still had the monstone stuck to her foot, I couldn't see her feet any more...

parallelzero
October 20th, 2004, 05:49 PM
"Geez, whats wrong with scratching my head with my hand?" I asked him, "everyone does it..."

Flygon trainer
October 20th, 2004, 05:50 PM
I dove as deep as I could manage, and fell into silent tears. I no longer had to breathe air, so I could stay down here forever.

Shiney
October 20th, 2004, 05:53 PM
"Other than the fact it was your foot." I said, looking over to the water. Now I really didn't feel too well...

parallelzero
October 20th, 2004, 05:55 PM
"Wha??" I said in surprise, "I could have sworn... nevermind. I need to eat something soon..."

Shiney
October 20th, 2004, 05:56 PM
"Go do it then, I'll be right here." I said, lying back down. I needed some rest. I had no idea that I was settled on top of the moonstone...

Flygon trainer
October 20th, 2004, 05:59 PM
I continued swimming down, until the water pressure threatened to crush me. i went no deeper, but i didn't go higher either..

parallelzero
October 20th, 2004, 05:59 PM
I dug a little until I found some bugs buried in the dirt a little ways down. I began feasting on them.

Shiney
October 20th, 2004, 06:02 PM
I rolled over, and noticed what diana was doing. "Tell me," i began "But why are you eating bugs?"

parallelzero
October 20th, 2004, 06:03 PM
"Well they aren't that bad..." I replied, "I've been acting weird lately, I'll try and get a grip, but I don't know how well I can do." i continued eating the bugs, since I decided it was better then nothing, no matter how gross.

Shiney
October 20th, 2004, 06:05 PM
"Well, try not to be too loud if you must, grossing me out won't help me get well soon." I said, rolling back over to turn away from Diana.

parallelzero
October 20th, 2004, 06:07 PM
"Fine, fine," I said as I flicked my claw at her. "I havent eaten in 2 days, give me a break!"

Flygon trainer
October 20th, 2004, 08:42 PM
I came ashore behind them, pretty satisfied they beleived I was gone. there was no way they'd be able to get me to stay with them..

Shiney
October 20th, 2004, 08:46 PM
My ears twitched and I woke up, feeling much better now that I've had some rest. I knew Tokie was close, I could hear her moving around, so I didn't open my eyes, trying to keep my breathing regular.

Flygon trainer
October 20th, 2004, 08:47 PM
I let my body slip underwater a bit, as I watched Ivy. somethign was wrong, but it looked as though they wouldn't hear me.. but they'd notice if they saw me. I had turned totally black, smeared in oil from an apparent oil spill..

Shiney
October 20th, 2004, 08:49 PM
I couldn't keep my nose from twitching at the smell of crude oil, but then again, people would do that even in their sleep. Maybe if she got a little closer, I could try convincing her...

Flygon trainer
October 20th, 2004, 08:51 PM
I was about to haul myself up onto land, but i felt my strength fading fast, as the oil poisoned me slowly, as it had done to other animals. the spill needed cleaned up, fast.. but I didn't have enough power..

Shiney
October 20th, 2004, 08:56 PM
Quickly, I chose that moment to roll over, spraying Tokie with a water pulse, before I dissapeared from sight...

"So, you might as well explain what happened." My voice said in her mind, as moonlight began healing her, even though it wasn't an move Vaporeon knew...

Flygon trainer
October 20th, 2004, 08:58 PM
"oil spill.. underwater.. pokemon dying all over the place..." I managed to say, even through my health condition. "I've got to help them!"

Shiney
October 20th, 2004, 08:59 PM
"Well, you might as well hold on for a few moments, you won't do much good without a little more time under the moonlight." I advised, not wanting to fight for control, but redoubled my healing efforts.

Flygon trainer
October 20th, 2004, 09:02 PM
I didn't say anything, but i took off into the water, divign until I found the oil. I guided the pokemon away from the area, so I could treat them after I was finished, and worked on trying to get a waterspout started..

Shiney
October 20th, 2004, 09:04 PM
"You know, you'd be able to do more if you had been healed." I said, adding my power to hers with helping hand.

Flygon trainer
October 20th, 2004, 09:07 PM
with a sudden thrash of my tail, I managed to get the waterspout started, and i designated it to suck the oil in particular, before moving to the land, and I sent it over to some of the oil storage areas. "well, that's that." I said, then remembered we were far from done. I dove back underwater, and swam to one of the oil-soaked creatures, which was a Gyrados, and started washing the oil off with Water Pulse.

Shiney
October 20th, 2004, 09:08 PM
"Allow me to help." I said, the moonlight was weaker underwater, but I could still heal to some extent...

Flygon trainer
October 20th, 2004, 09:11 PM
I worked through the pokemon one by one, and finally after the job was done, I surfaced with a gasp, as I had been underwater that whole time. I was totally exausted, and I'd have to head for land anyway..