PDA

View Full Version : Pokemorphs: Final Assault

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8

Shiney
October 23rd, 2004, 05:57 PM
"Well, at least I made you happy." I said, coming around and noticing my reflection.

parallelzero
October 23rd, 2004, 05:59 PM
Im not happy... I just do this, I dont know why though I commented before changing her back again. I had become much weaker now, and floated gently to the ground.

Shiney
October 23rd, 2004, 06:01 PM
"thanks, maybe if you'd let me show you how, you could try changing your own personality?" I asked, though only in a suggestive tone, even though she knew I couldn't do anything to her.

parallelzero
October 23rd, 2004, 06:04 PM
Maybe I shouldnt have even become this... I dont want to be this I said I want to be like you, happy, caring, not pink. I laughed at the last comment.

Shiney
October 23rd, 2004, 06:07 PM
"Well, would you prefer angry and violent?" I asked, ignoring the last part. "I've tried finding a balance, it's what got us into so much trouble in the first place."

parallelzero
October 23rd, 2004, 06:08 PM
Id prefer anything over, rude and abnoxious I commented as I tried to get back up, but I lacked the energy.

Shiney
October 23rd, 2004, 06:09 PM
"then maybe I can try somehting?" I asked, walking over to her.

parallelzero
October 23rd, 2004, 06:10 PM
"Fine..." I sighed, not that I had a chice. i couldnt really go anywhere. "What is it?"

Shiney
October 23rd, 2004, 06:13 PM
"I'm better at changing, but I can't any more, maybe I could show you how to change by using my electrical waves to put the exact way in your brain? I suggested, walking over to her.

parallelzero
October 23rd, 2004, 06:15 PM
I shot another glare, changing her back into Lapras. I'm not screwing around with my brain thank you very much

Dragon Paw
October 23rd, 2004, 06:17 PM
"Maybe I can try changing you into another form." i commented.

Shiney
October 23rd, 2004, 06:17 PM
I sighed and slumped my shoulders. "I was only trying to show you how, it's not the kind of thing you can just explain." I said, sitting down from the wieght of the shell.

parallelzero
October 23rd, 2004, 06:23 PM
I suddenly felt myself making her shell heavier and heavier.
I dont want these powers! MAKE THEM STOP! I shouted in my mind as I covered my head, shivering.

Shiney
October 23rd, 2004, 06:26 PM
I quickly zapped her with thunder wave, in a special way that if it got into her skull, she'd know how to change her personality to something caring and sensitive...

Dragon Paw
October 23rd, 2004, 06:26 PM
A bright pink aura surrounded me. I concentrated hard on a Marril form. I tried to change Diana to that form.

OOC: New form: http://vcl.ctrl-c.liu.se/vcl/Artists/Meghan-Dombrowski/Pokemorphs/antpoke3.jpg

Shiney
October 23rd, 2004, 06:39 PM
"A little help here?" I asked, weighed down by the shell.

parallelzero
October 23rd, 2004, 06:41 PM
I had changed again. I was still out of energy so I tried to get a look at myself. All I knew was that I was blue, and that I had a tail with a big blue ball on the end, and I was in a cool getup. "What... what am I now?" I asked quietly.

Shiney
October 23rd, 2004, 06:43 PM
"You're a marril." I said, able to see her, even though I still couldn't get up...

Dragon Paw
October 23rd, 2004, 06:44 PM
I had a headache. Not earsplitting but I had one. I was at least glad I had accomplished what I set out to do correctly.

parallelzero
October 23rd, 2004, 06:44 PM
" A marril huh?" I said, my voice now girlier sounding then ever. I reached up to my head and felt too large ears. "I could get used to this." I said with a smile.

Shiney
October 23rd, 2004, 06:45 PM
"Uhh, kristen, did you forget about the person stuck to theground because of the monstrously heavy shell?" I asked, wishing I could get up, at least I landed on my back instead of on my face this time...

Dragon Paw
October 23rd, 2004, 06:47 PM
I sighed. My headache wasn't bad enouh to stop all psycic work so I visualized him as a Dragonite morph. I then collapsed on the ground from the strength of the headache I know had.

Shiney
October 23rd, 2004, 06:49 PM
"Wow." I said, looking at myself. I had orange skin, and looked more like a human shaped dragonite than a person, but I was much more "well-built" than any of my previous forms. "This is... nice." i said, still stunned by the change.

OOC: dragonite from this pic: http://vcl.ctrl-c.liu.se/vcl/Artists/Meghan-Dombrowski/Pokemorphs/antpokedragon%281%29.jpg But dressed in the clothes from this one: http://vcl.ctrl-c.liu.se/vcl/Artists/Meghan-Dombrowski/Pokemorphs/lookfaraway.jpg

parallelzero
October 23rd, 2004, 06:53 PM
"Good for you," I said as I pulled 2 potion from my pocket. I sprayed one on myself, giving me enough energy to go use one to clear up Kristen's headache.
"This is quite the getup!" I commented as I looked from my diffrently coloured hair to the white stockings on my legs. "I feel much better now."

Shiney
October 23rd, 2004, 06:55 PM
"Tell me about it." I said, floating above the river, unnable to take my eyes form my reflection...

parallelzero
October 23rd, 2004, 07:00 PM
I examined my skin closer now. It was now kind of rubbery, but coated with a fine, thin fur. I also found that my neck, chest, and stomach were white instead.
"We better get moving..."

Shiney
October 23rd, 2004, 07:02 PM
"You're right," I said "Let's WAUGH!" I was interupted by a vaporeon morph jumping onto my back, sending us both into the river.

parallelzero
October 23rd, 2004, 07:04 PM
I didn't mind the water anymore, it was where I belonged. I quickly swam back to shore, pulling Ivy along with me. "That was fun! Lets do it again!"

Shiney
October 23rd, 2004, 07:06 PM
I recognized Toklata was holding onto me, refusing to let go for some reason. "What's up with you?" I asked, ignoring diana.

parallelzero
October 23rd, 2004, 07:09 PM
"I'm getting so much attention..." I said sarcastically as I walked away. I sat down on a nearby stump, crossing my legs. I began "examining" my body.

Shiney
October 23rd, 2004, 07:10 PM
"I always wanted a dragonite." She said, to which I replied "One problem, I'm not your..." but I was interupted as she held me tighter, and I began blushing...

parallelzero
October 23rd, 2004, 07:19 PM
I Shot a water gun at them, seperating them. I jumped in between them and held my arms out. "What do you think you're doing Ivy?" I asked angrily, "Do you know how many times she tried to kill us?"

Shiney
October 23rd, 2004, 07:20 PM
"When we've done terrible things to her, yes." I snapped, noticing that tokie was sitting, not saying anything, and I had the suspicion that she was hiding tears...

parallelzero
October 23rd, 2004, 07:23 PM
"She's probably tricking you again!" i shouted, tears beginning to form in my eyes. "I dont want that!!"

Shiney
October 23rd, 2004, 07:25 PM
"when has she tricked us? We've been the ones bullying her!" I said, before holding out my hand to Tokie...

parallelzero
October 23rd, 2004, 07:28 PM
My ears drooped down as I walked away, tears pouring from my eyes. "I'm not saving you if she does something this time..." I said coldly.

Shiney
October 23rd, 2004, 07:28 PM
"All right, but you'll see, she won't." I said, helping tokie to her feet.

parallelzero
October 23rd, 2004, 07:31 PM
I just shook my head and went back to the stump, facing the opposite direction.

Shiney
October 23rd, 2004, 07:32 PM
We walked over to her, and I placed my hand on her shoulder. "Don't worry, she won't do anything, I promise." I said, wishing she woul;d believe me.

parallelzero
October 23rd, 2004, 07:39 PM
I ignored her, shot her a glare, and then stormed off. I'd never trust that girl after the countless times she had tried to kill me in the past.

Shiney
October 23rd, 2004, 07:40 PM
"Bleh, I had better go after her." I said, darting off in the direction she went...

parallelzero
October 23rd, 2004, 07:47 PM
I noticed him in the corner of my eye. "Why dont you go see your girlfriend?" I asked before turning around and shooting a Hydro Pump at her.

Shiney
October 23rd, 2004, 07:50 PM
I stepped aside and said "If she tries to kill you again, I'll keep her under my control." I said she had to trust me, she had to.

parallelzero
October 23rd, 2004, 07:54 PM
I began to hum loudly, attempting to wash out her voice, then continued on my way. i didnt wanna listen to his Tokie crap anymore.

Shiney
October 23rd, 2004, 08:10 PM
I used thunder wave to make a static field around her tail, making it like a charged balloon, sticking to the ground. "Now will you listen?" I asked.

parallelzero
October 23rd, 2004, 08:15 PM
"Now, now, you shouldn't be picking on such a beautiful young lady," A voice said from in the distance. The electricity dissapeared.
A blue figure stood in the distance.

OOC http://vcl.ctrl-c.liu.se/vcl/Artists/Meghan-Dombrowski/Pokemorphs/antpoke11.jpg

Shiney
October 23rd, 2004, 08:17 PM
"I'm just trying to get her to listen to my side of the story." I said, turning to the seadra morph. "I don't recall asking for your input though." I said. this personality seemed to be kind, but not cowardly...

parallelzero
October 23rd, 2004, 08:23 PM
"Well it's clear to me that the cute little Marril girl doesnt want to hear you side of the story" said the Seadra.
Diana: *anime sweatdrop*

The boy jumped and landed beside me.

Shiney
October 23rd, 2004, 08:25 PM
"She's angry at me for something I didn't do." I said, turning away. I knew thunder, and if he tried something, I wouldn't hesitate to do it. I didn't trust him for some reason...

parallelzero
October 23rd, 2004, 08:29 PM
"Well it looks like she doesnt want to talk to you," he replied, "so go away, filthy Dragonite morph."
My mouth hung down to the floor.
I tapped him on the shoulder.
"Hi... uh... sorry, but we're kinda in..." I was interrupted.
"Dont worry, Ill help get rid of this demon!" he said.

Shiney
October 23rd, 2004, 08:32 PM
"Demon?" said a voice like ice behind the seadra morph. I noticed things were deteriorating fast, and said "Calm down Tokie, I don't want a fight."

parallelzero
October 23rd, 2004, 08:36 PM
I tossed my hair and began to walk out in the only direction I could, the Seadra morph beginning to follow.

Shiney
October 23rd, 2004, 08:38 PM
I was busy holding tokie back by the tail, her feet digging ruts in the ground where they were dragging through the dirt, trying to get towards the Seadra morph.

parallelzero
October 23rd, 2004, 08:40 PM
"You better keep your little friend there out of trouble." said the Seadra morph, turning to Ivy, "She looks like she has rabies or something."

Shiney
October 23rd, 2004, 08:42 PM
"No, she's been cured." I said, hoping to freak out the seadra morph. "and don't worry, I was vaccinated too..."

parallelzero
October 23rd, 2004, 08:52 PM
"Your lies do not scare me, especially from dirt like you," he commented back, I was beat red, thinking what the hell is he doing?

Flygon trainer
October 23rd, 2004, 09:02 PM
OOC: *blasts shieny into tiny little bits* that's for that last page.

IC: "oh, you'd be suprised. I don't need rabies to cause pain." I said with a growl, my tail lashing.

Shiney
October 23rd, 2004, 09:04 PM
OOC: ^_^;; I still say it was worth it that once.

IC: As her tail thrashed around, I lost my grip and fell backwards, still not quite used to this form.

parallelzero
October 23rd, 2004, 09:06 PM
OOC: *vacuums up shineys little bits*
IC: "Was that a challenge?" the Kingdra morphed asked as he turned around to face Toklata. I just smacked my forehead with my blue hand as my ears drooped down.
"Great..." i mumbled.

Shiney
October 23rd, 2004, 09:07 PM
"I couldn't agree more." I said to diana, my face also in my hands. I turned to Tokie and asked "Why is it that this always seems to happen to us?"

Flygon trainer
October 23rd, 2004, 09:08 PM
"it certainly was." I said, and now that I didn't have any restraints, I felt a aroura beam gathering.

parallelzero
October 23rd, 2004, 09:15 PM
"Very well..." he said as an ice beam flew out of his mouth, just missing Toklata.

Shiney
October 23rd, 2004, 09:19 PM
"Hey! Careful!" I shouted, jumping out of the beams path. "Just who are you fighting?" i asked incredulously.

Flygon trainer
October 23rd, 2004, 09:21 PM
"figures. Seadras almost have as big of egos as Seakings" I said, more than ready for a fight.

parallelzero
October 23rd, 2004, 09:23 PM
"Wait!!" I shouted as I ran between them. "If you're going to attack each other, you'll have to get through me first!"

The Seadra hesitated, not knowing what to say or do.

Shiney
October 23rd, 2004, 09:25 PM
"I can't go and let Diana get blasted." I said, hovering in between Tokie and her with my wings working almost like a hummingbirds.

Flygon trainer
October 23rd, 2004, 09:27 PM
"you're implying I have a problem with that?" I asked with a low growl. I wanted the seadra morph gone

parallelzero
October 23rd, 2004, 09:30 PM
I gave Ivy a "you take that one, I got this one look" as I stood in front of Toklata. "Well, if your gonna hit me, do it!" I shouted.

Shiney
October 23rd, 2004, 09:32 PM
I stood in front of the seadra. Don't make me do something I'll regret." I said, electrical waves soaring across my skin.

Flygon trainer
October 23rd, 2004, 09:32 PM
I hesitated for a moment, before letting myself melt into water, and flow away, following gravity. I was not ready for this conflict...

parallelzero
October 23rd, 2004, 09:35 PM
"I knew she was too afraid to take me on!" i exclaimed before walking over and taking the Seadra by the ear. "Now you shouldnt stick your nose where it doesnt belong!!"

Flygon trainer
October 23rd, 2004, 09:37 PM
I made sure I was a decent ways away before reforming, and just let myself be alone...

Shiney
October 23rd, 2004, 09:40 PM
I soared down to ground level, suprised at how Diana had taken care of the seadra morph. I tossed her a TM that read Technical-machine #45. "You might need that." I whispered, in case the seadra tried attacking her, before soaring off to find tokie again.

parallelzero
October 23rd, 2004, 10:52 PM
"Hey, don't you pull on my ear! You wretch!" The Seadra morph yelled at me as I smacked me upside the head, sending my flying into a tree..

Shiney
October 23rd, 2004, 10:53 PM
I looked back, noticing what the seadra morph had done. "You don't want to do that." I said, charging back towards the morph, electricity whirling around my like a malestrom

parallelzero
October 23rd, 2004, 10:54 PM
"I don't do I?" he laughed. He whirled around revealing a strange bottle, and sprayed some of the liquid on Ivy.

Shiney
October 23rd, 2004, 10:55 PM
The stuff burned, almost like I had been set on fire. "What is that stuff?!" I yelled, trying to brush it off of me, but that only spread the fire...

Flygon trainer
October 23rd, 2004, 10:56 PM
"Dragon-boy's correct.." a voice said from behind the seadra, as I reformed. being able to be a moving puddle had it's advantages...

parallelzero
"De-volution spray," he cackled, "I thought it would be perfect to catch you off guard with. I hope it hurts."

Shiney
"What?" i said, looking down, and noticing I was covered in a strange white light. After it cleared, I could see, and I had to look up at the seadra. "What... happened?"

parallelzero
October 23rd, 2004, 10:57 PM
I cried in shock after I saw what had happened. "Your... your a Dratini!" I exclaimed.

Flygon trainer
October 23rd, 2004, 10:58 PM
My eyes flashed as my anger began to increase. Much as I didn't like any of them, there was NO reason for the seadra to do that...

Shiney
October 23rd, 2004, 11:00 PM
"What are you talking about?" I asked, wondering what was going on. I had to look up at him now, but could it be true? When I noticed tokie advancing on him, she seemed taller too...

parallelzero
October 23rd, 2004, 11:01 PM
"The girl is right..." said the seadra, "here take a look." The Seadra handed over a small mirror.
In extreme rage, I charged at the Seadra with a Mega-punch attack, but he used twister to send me flying back. "Dont worry girl, youll get yours soon enough."

Flygon trainer
October 23rd, 2004, 11:03 PM
"all right, I've had it!" I yelled. "seadra boy, you are going DOWN!!!!" as I started to get a Hyper Beam ready.

parallelzero
October 23rd, 2004, 11:08 PM
"Id like to see you try and hit me!" the morph shouted as he used agility to get over to me. His eyes turned purple, they were staring at me. I knew this look all too well.

Flygon trainer
October 23rd, 2004, 11:11 PM
I let go of my hyper beam, and started almost meditating, repetivly using a mix of Agility, Acid Armor, and Calm mind, to boost my power.

Shiney
October 23rd, 2004, 11:13 PM
I looked down, and noticed a blue tinge to my skin. "Impossible... This isn't happening." I said, but I was already unconscious before I finished the sentance.

parallelzero
October 23rd, 2004, 11:15 PM
He ignored Toklata completely, his mistake. "You shall join your friend in the evolutionary chain of Dragonite!" He shouted at me before I blanked out for a few seconds, waking up after.

OOC: http://vcl.ctrl-c.liu.se/vcl/Artists/Meghan-Dombrowski/Pokemorphs/antpokedragon%282%29.jpg

Dratini- Shiney
Dragonair- Me

Flygon trainer
October 23rd, 2004, 11:24 PM
once my stats maxed out, I felt energy rise in me, like nothing ever had before. i felt my move list select somethign I shouldn't even know. I felt my eyes start glowing, as I used Outrage.

parallelzero
October 23rd, 2004, 11:28 PM
In one final attempt to make his mark, the Seadra morph dashed before Toklata, and attempted to use the remaining de-volution spray on her, before getting knocked out cold by the attack.

Flygon trainer
October 23rd, 2004, 11:29 PM
right before the spray hit me, it was stopped by a Mist move that I was using. I then used Haze, wondering if it would counter the spray that was put on the others...

parallelzero
October 23rd, 2004, 11:34 PM
The spray didnt reach her, but the rest of us were in trouble. I sat up, holding my head. On my forehead stood a small horn, and on the sides of my head were two wing shaped objects. My hair was bergandy cloloured, and my skin still blue. My Dragonair tail coming out behind my body. I was in a purple swimsuit.
"Ow... my head...."

Shiney
October 23rd, 2004, 11:35 PM
"At least you're better off than me." I said, standing beside her, poking her in the back of her head.

parallelzero
October 23rd, 2004, 11:38 PM
"You know that isn't helping..." I commented calmly before rubbing the back of my head, then standing up. Thw whole world was spinning. "I think I knocked my head when the Seadra morph threw my into the tree."

Flygon trainer
October 23rd, 2004, 11:38 PM
"great. I'm stuck with a pair of dragons..." I said, as my stat enhansers wore off...

Shiney
October 23rd, 2004, 11:39 PM
"That's a bad thing? Just don't use ice beam, please." I said, then pleaded, realizing how easily she could wipe us both out.

Flygon trainer
October 23rd, 2004, 11:41 PM
"don't make me upset then" I said calmly, gettign ready to leave..

parallelzero
October 23rd, 2004, 11:42 PM
"She wouldnt dare..." I said, my new personality obviously hadnt kicked in yet, but I was sure it would soon.

Shiney
October 23rd, 2004, 11:43 PM
"Hey, wait for me." I said, getting up and rushing after her.

Flygon trainer
October 23rd, 2004, 11:46 PM
"Why should I?" I said icily, walking away, without looking at him.

Shiney
October 23rd, 2004, 11:49 PM
"I don't want to be alone with Diana, she seems to be some sort of trouble magnet!" I said, rushing after her, despite her tone.

parallelzero
October 23rd, 2004, 11:52 PM
"Hey! What do you mean "trouble magnet!?"" I yelled as I chased after Ivy. I was starting to wonder if I would ever get to rest.

Shiney
October 23rd, 2004, 11:56 PM
I stiffened, I hadn't meant for her to hear me. If she fought me, the battle was already decided, I stood no chance...

Flygon trainer
October 23rd, 2004, 11:57 PM
"I doubt it's going to be mcuh better wiht me." I said, not breaking my stride, or looking toward them.

Shiney
October 24th, 2004, 12:00 AM
Well, I'd prefer to be with you..." I said, running up to her, needing to run to catch up. "And, if she get's mad, it's all over for me." I said, since she was my evolved form.

Flygon trainer
October 24th, 2004, 12:10 AM
"and it's over for both of you if i get mad" I said, still not paying much attention...

Shiney
October 24th, 2004, 12:12 AM
"I know, do you see me trying to get you mad?" I asked, hoping I hadn't done something wrong.

Flygon trainer
October 24th, 2004, 12:24 AM
"actually, yes." I said, finally stopping. cause my sences had said there were no large bodies of water nearby. nearby saying withen a half mile radius...

Shiney
October 24th, 2004, 12:25 AM
"But- what did I do?" I asked, partially upset, and partially terror-striken.

Flygon trainer
October 24th, 2004, 12:34 AM
"lets see, for one thing, you're being annoying." I said, though for now I wasn't upset...

Shiney
October 24th, 2004, 12:35 AM
"Sorry, I'll try to stop, but being squeaky, short, and blue doesn't make it very easy." I added, unnable to resist smiling.

Flygon trainer
October 24th, 2004, 12:45 AM
"do you want me to act like i did when you turned me itno a persian? keep it up." I said coldly.

Shiney
October 24th, 2004, 12:46 AM
"That's why I'm trying to stop, honest!" I said, then deciding to just keep my mouth shut, and work on keeping up with her.

parallelzero
October 24th, 2004, 05:43 AM
OOC: My parents caught me up at 4 am... *smacks head* Im assuming ill get a computer related punishment when they get back from going to town.

IC: "You are kind of annoying Ivy," I said in my voice with the littlest amount of emotion needed. "Maybe we should... leave her alone?"

Dragon Paw
October 24th, 2004, 05:43 AM
OOC: Lots o' pages.... Correct me if I get soemthing wrong

IC: I had fallen asleep after the relief of my headache lifted. I finally woke up to see Ivy gone. I found my way to Diana, Tokalta, and Ivy and noticed her different form. "Uh did something happen that I didn't notice?"I asked,

parallelzero
October 24th, 2004, 05:47 AM
OOC: lets see, Shiney is a Dratini, im a dragonair, and FT is.... herself! XD

Shiney
October 24th, 2004, 11:52 AM
"A seadra morph transformed Diana, used de-evolution spray on me, Tokie is getting annoyed, and I hat being blue!" I said, keeping my cool until that last part.

parallelzero
October 24th, 2004, 11:54 AM
"Right when I was starting to like being a Marril too," i sulked, hanging my head down.

Dragon Paw
October 24th, 2004, 11:54 AM
"Oh! I'm sory I wasn't awake for that!" I exclaimed. I wished I could have been some help.

Shiney
October 24th, 2004, 11:55 AM
"It's all right." I said, and to Diana "You think I didn't like being a dragonite? now look at me!"

parallelzero
October 24th, 2004, 11:58 AM
"Yeah, your the most annoying little thing I've ever seen..." i mumbled, "I miss my Marril form already."

Shiney
October 24th, 2004, 12:03 PM
"Oh be quiet..." I said, though now I didn't push it, since I was afraid of her.

Dragon Paw
October 24th, 2004, 12:06 PM
"I'd try changing you two but I can't. I don't want to risk using my psycic abilities too soon. Lets get going to Mauvilel thoough." I said as I then turned and began walking off into the forest.

Shiney
October 24th, 2004, 12:07 PM
I scurried after her, hoping that I wouldn't get left behind, especially not with Diana so close. If she decided to fight, it was all over.

parallelzero
October 24th, 2004, 12:08 PM
"Or what?" I asked Ivy, raising an eyebrow. "I guess we should get to Mauville, no sense in staying here, sulking." I chased after them

Shiney
October 24th, 2004, 12:09 PM
"Err, sorry." I said, doing my best to keep up, but I was having to run just to stay with the others as they walked.

Dragon Paw
October 24th, 2004, 12:10 PM
"Its alright." I said as I stopepd and waited for the others o catch up. I didn't want to leave them behind on accident.

parallelzero
October 24th, 2004, 12:10 PM
I grabbed Ivy by the scruff of her neck, lifting her up. "I have an idea, maybe we can change each other back?" i asked.

Shiney
October 24th, 2004, 12:11 PM
I was caught completely offguard, but I didn't try to fight. "Maybe, but it was de-evolution spray he used on me, not an attack."

parallelzero
October 24th, 2004, 12:15 PM
"It's still worth a shot," i commented, my eyes turning an Icy blue colour.

Shiney
October 24th, 2004, 12:17 PM
"All right." I said, closing my eyes and focusing on Diana in the marril form, only I had forgotten the stockings.

parallelzero
October 24th, 2004, 12:19 PM
Midway through the transformation, my eye caught a beedrill. I accidentally changed her into half Beedrill instead. "Uh... sorry, my bad..." I panted

Shiney
October 24th, 2004, 12:20 PM
"Well change me back." I said, trying to resist the urge to sting her violently...

Flygon trainer
October 24th, 2004, 12:20 PM
"you paople are morons." I said as i watched the change. finally, I decided I couldn't risk my sanity.

parallelzero
October 24th, 2004, 12:25 PM
"I think i lie you better that way Ivy," I laughed uncontollabley. "Now Toklata can call you Honey!"

Shiney
October 24th, 2004, 12:27 PM
"Grrrrr..." I growled, though it was more of a buzz as I brought my steenger and needles to bear...

Flygon trainer
October 24th, 2004, 12:28 PM
I gathered up my energy again, using calm mind repetivly, preparing for a painful onslaught at Diana...

parallelzero
October 24th, 2004, 12:30 PM
"Dont cry Ivy," I laughed more, "It was only a joke... I guess I should leave you and Toklata alone."
I began to wlak away.

Shiney
October 24th, 2004, 12:31 PM
I hovered in front of her, blocking my path with all of the sharp things this form had given me... "Change me BACK!"

Flygon trainer
October 24th, 2004, 12:32 PM
I got out what looked like a computer chip and placed it on my wrist, as i transformed into Jolteon. at least, a morph version. I had the spike collar, the ears, the body coloration, and the tail of a jolteon. I used agility to appear behind the marril, and electricity gathered around me as i prepared a Thunder Bolt.

parallelzero
October 24th, 2004, 12:35 PM
"Fine ill change you back..." i said as my eyes turned blue again. I changed her back into Dratini again. "Shock me Toklata, and you're next."

Flygon trainer
October 24th, 2004, 12:36 PM
"you can't though." I said, though I let go of the charge and returned to my vaporeon form.

Shiney
October 24th, 2004, 12:37 PM
"Dratini? I'm supposed to be dragonite!" I screeched, now loosing all patience. I didn't stand a chance against dragonair, but dragonair was another matter...

parallelzero
October 24th, 2004, 12:38 PM
I walked away from them, the ball on my tail bouncing after me. "Okay, I'm finished here."

Shiney
October 24th, 2004, 12:39 PM
I jumped, and was wrapped around the ball on her tail, trying to stop her. "Change me back to dragonite!" I said, all patience lost.

Flygon trainer
October 24th, 2004, 12:41 PM
I felt myself target the marril, and I changed into my jolteon form agian. "you better listen to him, it will hurt if i use Thunder bolt."

parallelzero
I shot water gun at her, trying to get her off. "I dont feel like it!!!" I shouted, "Maybe later!"

Dragon Paw
I watched the exchange from the forest. I wished they;d hurry up and change back. We couldn't tay in this forest forever. I looked up at the grey sky through the trees. 'Rain?' I thoguht to myself.

Shiney
October 24th, 2004, 12:42 PM
I glowed white, and soon, found that I was just as tall as Diana, if not a little taller, and holding onto her tail with one hand. "Now there's not as much of a change. Do it." i said, keeping a tight hold on her tail.

Flygon trainer
October 24th, 2004, 12:43 PM
Finally, I launched my thunder bolt, shocking the marril and dragonair, though i knew that it wouldn't hurt the dragonair too much...

parallelzero
October 24th, 2004, 12:46 PM
I fell to the ground, fried from the electricity. I grinned, "You can thank your friend now," i said to Ivy, "youll have to wait until I have the energy to change you back."

Shiney
October 24th, 2004, 12:47 PM
"well, it won't be a long wait." I said, dumping a max potion on her, hoping it would work.

parallelzero
October 24th, 2004, 12:48 PM
"I still dont think i'm ready to change you back," I laughed, "Youd have to do a lot more then fry me, to get me to do it at this very moment."

Dragon Paw
October 24th, 2004, 12:49 PM
"Lets head for Mauville." I said as the wind brushed my hair into my face. "Bleh." I asid as hair blocked my eyesight. I moved my hair and looked up at the sky: it was a darker grey.

Shiney
October 24th, 2004, 12:50 PM
"All right," I said to both of them, following Kristen, and dragging Diana along by her tail until she decided to change me back.

parallelzero
October 24th, 2004, 12:51 PM
"Let go of me!!" i shouted as I charged an Ice Beam. "I dont wanna be dragged around!!"

Dragon Paw
October 24th, 2004, 12:52 PM
I noded and turn around as a rain drop hit my tail. I walked through the forest. It didn't take long for Mauville to come into view on the outside of the forest. As soon as I cought sight of it, it began to rain.

Shiney
October 24th, 2004, 12:53 PM
"All right then." I said, winding my tail around hers and lifting her off the ground with it. "You'll make a nice wind chime, now change me back!"

parallelzero
October 24th, 2004, 12:56 PM
"No!!" I shouted, crossing my arms, "i told you I dont feel like it right now!!'

StarWarsPokemonAdventure
October 24th, 2004, 12:57 PM
Name: Erno The Loner
Morph: Rayquaza (shiny)
Personality: Hates being in a group, when around people he will let out a rage and try to destroy everything around him. Kind when alone.
Team: His own
History: At age 10 he became a stealer from all trainers, he was a young kid with awesome powers, mean and aggressive, he works alone.

Shiney
October 24th, 2004, 12:57 PM
"I don't feel like letting you go." I said, contemplating changing her shorts to a skirt to help her decide, but deciding against it.

StarWarsPokemonAdventure
October 24th, 2004, 12:58 PM
A Black Rayquaza flew over head.......

parallelzero
October 24th, 2004, 12:59 PM
OOC: Sorry, we arent accepting new members.
IC: i began squirming, but it put a large amount of stress on my tail. I began to charge Ice Beam again. "I suggest you let me go!"

StarWarsPokemonAdventure
October 24th, 2004, 01:00 PM
Blowing Fire The Great Rayquaza

Shiney
October 24th, 2004, 01:01 PM
Electricity crackled along my body, and i said "I advise that you change me. We're at a stalemate here anyway..."

StarWarsPokemonAdventure
October 24th, 2004, 01:01 PM
Sorry Bye! I Will Go Elsewhere...........

parallelzero
October 24th, 2004, 01:03 PM
I shot the ice bea at her. "I've already been shocked once today, you think itll phase me as much the second?" I asked, surprised she hadnt tried changing me into something weak yet.

Shiney
October 24th, 2004, 01:09 PM
The ice beam knocked me off of her, and sent me reeling into the nearby trees... My head hit one with a loud crack as the wood snapped, and I had an idea! Why didn't I use transform, on myself? Moments later, a dragonite morph soared back, lifting up Diana off the ground. "Now, what shall I do to you?" I asked calmly, not noticing the eyes that were watching me from the trees...

parallelzero
October 24th, 2004, 01:12 PM
I squirmed, attempting to get out of her grasp, but she was too powerful. "You could leave me alone!"

Shiney
October 24th, 2004, 01:14 PM
"Why, after you wouldn't change me back?" i asked, considering changing her shape, but I was interupted as I saw something move in the trees. "What was that?" I asked, dropping Diana.

parallelzero
October 24th, 2004, 01:20 PM
I landed on the ball on my tail, as I heard a "crunch." I cried out in pain as I moved my tail out from underneath, revealing a crushed ball, an oily liquid draining from it. "Look what you did!" I cried, taers coming from my eyes in pain.

Shiney
October 24th, 2004, 01:22 PM
"Sorry!" I said, having been distracted from the movement in the trees, and landed next to her, spreaying a full restore on the crushed tail, making it begin to regenerate. But I had been distracted, and now a shadown looked over us both...

parallelzero
October 24th, 2004, 01:24 PM
All of the blood rushed to my head, making me dizzy. "Wha? Whos there?" I called.

Shiney
October 24th, 2004, 01:25 PM
I whirled around, just in time to be kicked aside by the seadra morph, spinning into another tree...

Dragon Paw
October 24th, 2004, 01:26 PM
I stood in the rain not noticing anything until now. I turned to see the Seadra a bit away from me by the others. I didn't do anything at first. I ticked through my head what I could do.

parallelzero
October 24th, 2004, 01:28 PM
"I see you two haven't learned your lesson yet," The seadra cackled, looking at me before using twister, sending me flying into the branches of I tree. I couldnt do anything but hang there, extreme pain still coming from my tail.

Shiney
October 24th, 2004, 01:29 PM
I charged at the seadra morph, my whole body covered in electricity, but I was stopped dead in my tracks as he turned to me, the crests on his head glowing pink, and his eyes shining a bright purplr color...

parallelzero
October 24th, 2004, 01:32 PM
The branch I was hanging from suddenly broke, causing me to hit the ground with a thump. "Ill get you!" I shouted, swaying bak and forth, "Just you wait."

Shiney
October 24th, 2004, 01:33 PM
I had stopped dead in my tracks, refusing to look at the morph, averting my gaze, and not even noticing that he had transformed me, I just did my best to keep my eyes away from the glowing crests...

Flygon trainer
October 24th, 2004, 01:33 PM
I was forced into my jolteon form agian as I watched the seadra witha steady gaze, electricity crackeling around me..

parallelzero
October 24th, 2004, 01:48 PM
My jaw dropped when I saw what happened, but decided to say nothing. Instead, I shot a Hydro Pump at the morph.

Shiney
October 24th, 2004, 01:53 PM
the seadra jumped aside of both attacks, and using agility, went over to Diana, his eyes glowing purple again...

I opened my eyes, and looked down, noticing that he had not only changed my body shape, but that I was dressed in a green swimsuit! "DIE!" I yelled, taking flight and soaring at him again...

OOC: I've been forced to look like this dragonite: http://vcl.ctrl-c.liu.se/vcl/Artists/Meghan-Dombrowski/Pokemorphs/antpokedragon%281%29.jpg

Flygon trainer
October 24th, 2004, 01:55 PM
OOC: *smacks forehead* this is getting out of control...

IC: I launched a Thunder attack, trying to kill the **** seahorse. not like i cared about the others, but I should be the only water pokemon around here!

parallelzero
October 24th, 2004, 01:59 PM
"No you don't!" I yelled at him as I slapped him across the face as hard as I could. "Okay, I feel better now."

Shiney
October 24th, 2004, 02:03 PM
OOC: LP told me to do this, so...

IC: the Seadra morph ignored the Vaporeon and the dragonite, grabbing dianas hands and his eyes glowing purple, as Diana began to transform, and the crests on his head began glowing a bright pink again...

OOC: See above OOC http://vcl.ctrl-c.liu.se/vcl/Artists/Meghan-Dombrowski/Pokemorphs/antpoke27.jpg

parallelzero
October 24th, 2004, 02:06 PM
OOC: I didnt ask you, you made me choose between 2 of the ones I hated vv;

IC: Hey threw me aside and I fell to the ground, no longer feeling the pain in my tail. I lookd at my body. I was in a school uniform, and I was yellow!!

Flygon trainer
October 24th, 2004, 02:09 PM
OOC: this has gone way too far.

IC: I suddnely took off, my jolteon speed assisting me in getting away form those three psychos as fast as I could..

parallelzero
October 24th, 2004, 02:22 PM
"Big mistake Seadra boy..." I said as I showed him my face, sparks shooting from my cheeks. I released them with a Thuunder attack, but he dodged it!!

Shiney
October 24th, 2004, 02:28 PM
I would have attacked then, but for some reason, I couldn't move a muscle! Then I realized what it was. I remembered tossing diana the TM 45, but the seadra must have taken it! I saw that the crests on his head were glowing pink, and hoped diana could resist the attack...

parallelzero
October 24th, 2004, 02:53 PM
"Attract..." I mumbled to myself as I ran up to him.All I have to do is avoid eye contact.. i thought to myself as I slammed him in the back with a Volt Tackle attack.

Shiney
October 24th, 2004, 02:55 PM
As Diana hit, the seadra morph turned around, trying to grab Diana by the head, trying to force eye-contact on her, while I was busy trying to fight off the effects...

Dragon Paw
October 24th, 2004, 02:57 PM
I moved behind a bush and watched the battle. I couldn't think of a type advantage Espeon could learn against Seadra so I remained hidden, ready to aide them if need be. I also ran through the moves Espeon could learn in my head.

Flygon trainer
October 24th, 2004, 02:59 PM
I watched from a distance, not being affected by the attract, but he wasn't aiming for me...

parallelzero
October 24th, 2004, 03:00 PM
I closed my eyes, then yelled, "Let go of me!" before slapping him in the face with my tail. He threw me to the ground, and I layed there, eyes closed, skirt blowing in the wind.

Shiney
October 24th, 2004, 03:01 PM
"Diana!" I yelled, but I still couldn't move an inch, as he leaned close to Diana, making his crests glow even brighter, intensifying the attack...

Dragon Paw
October 24th, 2004, 03:03 PM
Enough was enoguh. I moved out of the bush behind the Seadra morph. The gem on my head glowed bright red as rainbow energy began charging on it. I unlesashed a stronger then normal Psybeam on the seadra morph.

Flygon trainer
October 24th, 2004, 03:04 PM
"let go of her!!!" I yelled, finally coming out of hiding. "if it's me you want, hurry up!"

parallelzero
October 24th, 2004, 03:05 PM
My nose twitched as his stench filled the air. He had fallen into my trap. When he threw me to the ground, I had released a Thunder attack into the sky. It should hit its target right about... NOW! A lightning bolt fell from the sky, hitting the Seadra with full force.

Shiney
October 24th, 2004, 03:10 PM
"Gah!" I said, seeing the Seadra morph get hit. Then I realized what I was saying. "Snap out of it twit!" I thought to myself, shaking my head and trying to free myself of the attack.

parallelzero
October 24th, 2004, 03:13 PM
The seadra took all of the attacks, causing him to fall to the ground. The effect of Attract ending.
"Well that's that!" I said, brushing my yellow hands against each other.

Flygon trainer
October 24th, 2004, 03:16 PM
"may I leave, now that you two are out of danger for the moment?" I said, though i didn't wait, but I ran off at top speed..

Shiney
October 24th, 2004, 03:17 PM
"Hey, wait for me!" I said, soaring after her, now able to keep up by flying.

Flygon trainer
October 24th, 2004, 03:20 PM
"What part of get away from me don't you understand?" I said, my pace not slowing at all...

Dragon Paw
October 24th, 2004, 03:20 PM
I walke out a bit towards where the others had gone. "I'd go after them but I'm not fast enough." I said.

parallelzero
October 24th, 2004, 03:22 PM
"C'mon then!" i said as I grabbed Kristen by the waist, and used agility, catching up. "Can we settle this soon?"

Shiney
October 24th, 2004, 03:25 PM
I was managing to stay by tokie's side in the air. "Mind if I join you?" I asked, doing my best to keep up without hitting any trees.

Flygon trainer
October 24th, 2004, 03:28 PM
"yes, I do mind" I said, charging up a aroura beam.

parallelzero
October 24th, 2004, 03:29 PM
Trailing behind, Kristen still in my arms, I shot a Thunder Wave at them, hoping it would stop them so we could figure things out.

Shiney
October 24th, 2004, 03:30 PM
"But... What did I do?" I asked, soaring to her other side. I didn't want to get dry freezed, not today.

Flygon trainer
October 24th, 2004, 03:31 PM
I would have spoke, but the thunder wave rippled through me, stopping me in my tracks.

parallelzero
October 24th, 2004, 03:33 PM
I jumped and slip, using my feet like brakes.
"Now, could we please talk this out without hurting someone?" I asked, my face in my hand.

Shiney
October 24th, 2004, 03:35 PM
I would have yelled at Diana, but like tokie, my jaw was frozen in place by the thunder wave, and I had hit a tree before the ground...

Flygon trainer
October 24th, 2004, 03:36 PM
"anybody have paralyze heal?" I asked, still totally unable to moce for the most part..

Dragon Paw
October 24th, 2004, 03:37 PM
I gave an exasperated look at Diana. I shook my head. "No I don't but, it would be nice to talk this out." I said.

Shiney
October 24th, 2004, 03:38 PM
"I had one in my pocket, but I have no idea where it is now." I said, wondering what had happened to it when I was transformed into this clothing.

parallelzero
October 24th, 2004, 03:38 PM
*anime sweatdrop*
"Maybe I overdid it a little..." I said, giggling. "Anyways, we have to settle our differences, now!!"

Shiney
October 24th, 2004, 03:39 PM
"Fine with me." I said to the tree again, wishing I could at least move my tail, I had been using it like a rudder when flying...

Flygon trainer
October 24th, 2004, 03:40 PM
Finally, i overcame the paralisis, and looked at the Pichu. "fine, what is it that you want?"

parallelzero
October 24th, 2004, 03:42 PM
OOC: Pikachu*
IC: "All we've done is attack, and run away from each other.." I said, examining my body, since I hadnt gotten a good look before. "We need to fix this, I've decided that I dont want to fight people anymore."

Shiney
October 24th, 2004, 03:44 PM
"Wonderful, now could someone get my face out of this tree?" i asked, since I still couldn't move, thought the paralysis was weakening.

Flygon trainer
October 24th, 2004, 03:47 PM
"I have no choice but to run." I said calmly. "you leave me no other option."

OOC: I thought that was a pichu...

parallelzero
October 24th, 2004, 03:49 PM
"And you leave us with no cjoice but to attack," I replied, trying to pull Ivy out of the tree. "You... need.... to lose a few pounds Ivy."

Shiney
October 24th, 2004, 03:51 PM
"You should have tried before he transformed me." I said, the paralysis ending, as I got to my feet and dusted off the swimsuit.

parallelzero
October 24th, 2004, 03:55 PM
"I dont exactly think this form is meant for physical strength," I commented before using Thunder Wave on Ivy again, "We're not finished yet!"

Shiney
October 24th, 2004, 03:57 PM
"I... wasn't... going... anywhere!" I said around the paralysis. It was a good thing I couldn't strange someone if I was paralized...

Flygon trainer
October 24th, 2004, 04:00 PM
"is it too hard of you to leave me alone?" I asked.

parallelzero
October 24th, 2004, 04:09 PM
"Yes, actually," I said, nodding my head, releasing her from the paralysis, "but you can go now."

Shiney
October 24th, 2004, 04:11 PM
"What, about, me?!" I asked, frozen on the spot.

Flygon trainer
October 24th, 2004, 04:12 PM
The instnat the paralisis wore off, I fled, not lookign back.

parallelzero
October 24th, 2004, 04:13 PM
"Not until she's gone.." i said, "I don't want you going after her again!!"

Dragon Paw
October 24th, 2004, 04:14 PM
I nodded. Well there went Toklata and probably our chances of getting her to trust us. I sighed. Oh well. 'We better let her be then if thats what she wants.' I thought to myself.

Shiney
October 24th, 2004, 04:15 PM
"I'm not going to go after her, I just need to find something else to wear!" i said angrily, now getting better at talking through frozen jaws, and would have motioned at my swimsuit, if I could move my hands.

parallelzero
October 24th, 2004, 04:17 PM
I released the paralysis on Ivy. "Better?" I asked, "Lets hurry, we need to get to Mauville."

Shiney
October 24th, 2004, 04:19 PM
"Meet you there!" I said, soaring straight up. I would keep true to my word, and find a change of clothes, but I was also going to find Tokie after I met up with them...

Flygon trainer
October 24th, 2004, 04:22 PM
I kept moving, though almost instintivly I changed direction, and noticed that i was taking a roundabout route to mauville. I looked up, and say a vary familer pokemon, actually, five of them. Mightyena.

parallelzero
October 24th, 2004, 04:25 PM
I quickly picked up Kristen again, and began dashing towards Mauville. I liked this body, it was extremely fast. Then it hit me, what the heck were we going to do about our appearances? I could probably pull off a mascot for Mauville Gym.

Shiney
October 24th, 2004, 04:32 PM
I had soared into Mauville without even thinking about what people would say about seeing me fly in, there was no way a costume could fly... I noticed that I attracted a lot of stares, but nobody said anything. I was curious about this, until I walked by a drink stand that had a TV going, and on it was a report about the morphs being created by both teams.

"So, we don't have to go with the costume story any more..." I muttered to myself, walking into a clothes store.

parallelzero
October 24th, 2004, 04:35 PM
I arrived in Mauville. People just stared, but did nothing else. I wondered why. I quickly checked into a hotel and went looking for Ivy.

Flygon trainer
October 24th, 2004, 04:37 PM
The Mightyena leaped on me, but me beign a vaporeon, I quickly threw them off, and after takign a lot of damage, defeated each of them. I silently hoped I would bleed to death, because I didn't want to be on this world anymore..

Shiney
October 24th, 2004, 04:38 PM
I walked out of the store, and noticed Diana. "Hey, over here!" I said, waving. I was now dressed in dark blue jeans, and a pale blue tank-top with holes for my wings and tail.

parallelzero
October 24th, 2004, 04:40 PM
"Uh.. hi... whats going on... here?" I asked, looking around. "nobody is doing anything to us."

Shiney
October 24th, 2004, 04:41 PM
"The sectret's out, there were too many morphs made, and people know about them now." I explained, before adding "I'll see you later, I need to go find Tokie again." I stuck out my tongue, and was gone like a jet in the direction she had left.

parallelzero
October 24th, 2004, 04:44 PM
*anime sweatdrop*
"What am i going to do with her?" I asked myself, then remembering had an Uncle who worked at Mauville Gym. "Might as well pay him a visit, though I dont know how the result will turn out."

Flygon trainer
October 24th, 2004, 04:47 PM
I kept moving, not stopping for anything. blood marked where I had been. my back was torn up pretty badly, though I felt better, because there was nobody around. Suddenly i heard a rustling nearby, and i trained all my senses toward it.

Shiney
October 24th, 2004, 04:47 PM
I was soaring over the forest near mauville, when i saw a large patch of red, and with a startling realization, i saw it was Tokie with eyesight better than an eagles. I began a Dive, and hit the ground next to her with a muffle thump. "Tokie! Are you all right?" I asked, but not hesitating to pick her up, ready to take off for the pokemon center.

parallelzero
October 24th, 2004, 04:51 PM
"An electric Pokemon gym... great..." I mumbled as I walked in, "They're gonna love me then."

Flygon trainer
October 24th, 2004, 04:59 PM
"I'm fine. really, I don't need any help" I said, tryign to struggle out of her arms.

Shiney
October 24th, 2004, 06:22 PM
"Not with this much blood, you're going to the pokemon center." I said, holding tighter, and taking off. Thankfully now that I could fly, we'd reach the pokemon center in moments...

Flygon trainer
October 24th, 2004, 06:49 PM
Finally, the blood loss made me too exausted to struggle, and I felt my muscles relax, as the blood loss doubled thanks to a sudden shift.