PDA

View Full Version : Pokemorphs: Final Assault

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]

Shiney
October 24th, 2004, 06:52 PM
Within a minute, we had reached the pokemon center. I burst inside, yelling for nurse joy, who as soon as she saw Tokie's condition, took her from my arms, and her chansey followed, telling me to stay in the waiting room. As much as i wanted to go with Tokie, I decided that I had better do as told, but that didn't stop me from pacing nervously.

Flygon trainer
October 24th, 2004, 06:55 PM
once in the emergency room, I could feel some liquid being injected into me, which caused the bleeding to reduce to a minimum. once the nurse ensured that I would not bleed to death, she moved me onto a comfortable bed, and she left for the moment, as I fell mostly unconcous.

Shiney
October 24th, 2004, 06:57 PM
I continued pacing nervously for several minutes, or it could have been hours, I had lost track of time, when I felt someone pulling on my tail! I turned around, to see a litle kid staring at me with wide eyes. It is real..." he said, then ran off at top speed, like he would if it had been a large dog he had been messing with.

Flygon trainer
October 24th, 2004, 07:01 PM
finally, the nurse came out from the emergency room, and said "she's okay. and awake. she's disoriented, but if you want to go see her, feel free."

Shiney
October 24th, 2004, 07:21 PM
As she said it, I was already on my feet and rushing in to tokie. "Are you all right? How do you feel?" I asked, I was worried sick about her.

Flygon trainer
October 24th, 2004, 07:25 PM
"I feel like i was attacked by a snorlax and a fearow at the same time" I said, after my mind alerted me to the fact he was there.

Shiney
October 24th, 2004, 07:27 PM
I chuckled, and turned to the nurse "When will she be able to leave?" I asked. Just because people knew about the morphs now didn't make me any more trusting of normal people.

Flygon trainer
October 24th, 2004, 07:31 PM
"as soon as she mentally recoveres. according to her, she was assulted by a pack of Mightyena, and becuase of thier size, she probably got hit in the head. not enough to cause amnesia, but enough to where she's dizzy and a bit slow as far as thinking is conserned." The nurse said, glansing at my tail for a moment, before saying "but she's almost 100%. you can tell by how her tail is reflecting almost as much light as it did before the attack."

Shiney
October 24th, 2004, 07:33 PM
"All right, can she leave if I stay with her for a day or two?" i asked. It wouldn't be a good idea to get seperated form the group, and there was no way I would leave Tokie for anything.

Flygon trainer
October 24th, 2004, 07:36 PM
"just an hour and she should be almost normal. if a bit jumpy" the nurse said, before turning away and working with somethign else.

"you people talk about me like I don't even exist." I said, shaking my head slightly.

Shiney
October 24th, 2004, 07:38 PM
I turned back to Tokie and said "Sorry about that, it was unintentional." before sitting down next to her, and quietly saying so the nurse wouldn't hear. "If you don't know already, the secret of the morphs is out, in case you were wondering why she wasn't so shocked to see you and me." I finished, my tail twitching slightly.

Flygon trainer
October 24th, 2004, 07:42 PM
"I know." I said, gesturing to the water pokemon around that were biegn healed. "they told me about the news report."

Shiney
October 24th, 2004, 07:44 PM
"All right." I said, now feeling much better that I knew Tokie would be okay, and waited for the hour to pass...

Flygon trainer
October 24th, 2004, 07:49 PM
Finally, I felt the last of the haze in my mind dissapear, and almost on cure, the nurse appeared and said "I think you're ready to leave. just don't get into anything that demands instant reaction or quickly balencing."

almost immediatly, I hopped out of the bad, though I stumbled and nearly fell.

The nurse shook her head and said "I warned you."

Shiney
October 24th, 2004, 07:52 PM
"Come on, here." I said, holding out my hand to Tokie "Let's go, you can count on me for support." I said, smiling.

Flygon trainer
October 24th, 2004, 07:54 PM
"I'll be okay" I quickly said, after regaining my balence. "lets get out of here, the smell of sick water pokemon is almost intoxicating."

Shiney
October 24th, 2004, 07:59 PM
I nodded. Dragonite wasn't a water pokemon, but it was about as close as you could get to one without actually being the type, since they spent as much time in water as they did on land. I walked out of the pokemon center, then asked Tokie "So, where would you like to go?"

Flygon trainer
October 24th, 2004, 08:01 PM
"swimming. sadly this place isn't exactly known for lakes and rivers" I muttered. I had forgotten that there was water all around the city..

Shiney
October 24th, 2004, 08:03 PM
"No, but just south of here there's plenty of open water to swim in!" I said, pointing. It would be nice to swim again, this form had almost as much of a desire for it as a true water pokemon.

Flygon trainer
October 24th, 2004, 08:12 PM
"sweet! I'll race you there!" I said, detectign the water and taking off at top speed toward it, purposefully cheating by creating a ice slide that sped me up

Shiney
October 24th, 2004, 08:17 PM
I ran after her, until I saw her creating ice and just slipping across it, and then jumped up, using my wings to fly forward, just barely keeping pace with Tokie. "cheater." I said, though I was smiling, and trying my best not to laugh as the water came into view in the distance.

Flygon trainer
October 24th, 2004, 08:23 PM
I didn't say anything, though i melted into water and used the slope and the ice to speed me, until I finally hit the water and reformed.

Shiney
October 24th, 2004, 08:26 PM
"I'll be just a moment." I said, landing and walking into one of the changing rooms people had set up near the water. Things sure had changed recently, Hoenn was becoming a popular tourist atraction...

Flygon trainer
October 24th, 2004, 08:44 PM
I dove underwater, enjoyign seeing the fish below the surface. I chased several of the fish around, oblivious to everything.

Shiney
October 24th, 2004, 08:49 PM
Minutes later, I came out in the green swimsuit the seadra had used on me, it loked like he had come in handy for something after all...

I leapt up, and dove into the water after Tokie, not needing to surface, and soon caught up with her, poking the tip of her tail to get her attention.

Flygon trainer
October 24th, 2004, 08:53 PM
I turned imediatly, gettign disoriented for a few moments, but quickly recovering. "yeah, what is it?" I asked

Shiney
October 24th, 2004, 08:55 PM
"I'm as fast in the water as I am in the air, I bet I could even beat you." I responded, my tail twitching anxiously, I was eager to finally be able to race at my top speed, and I hoped that I could this time.

Dragon Paw
October 25th, 2004, 02:07 AM
I had arrived at Mauville a few hours earlier. I first went to get something to eat at a nearby Berry Store and then stopped off at the clothes store.

I bought myself two pairs of pink shorts and white shirts along with a pink bathing suit the color of my hair. "Hooray for pink." I said as I payed for the clothes and walked out of the shop.

People stared at me of course, but I didn't notice too much. I then walked down the newly paved street and sat on a wooden bench outside the Pokemon Center.

parallelzero
October 25th, 2004, 02:53 AM
My ears drooped down as I got onto the movie trolly in the gym's corridor. I hadn't talked to anyone normal on a while, plus, it was my uncle, I was quite nervous. As thye trolly moved, my brown hair blew out behind me.

It finally stopped, leaving me in the main gym, my ears drooping down even lower now. I then noticed a figure to my left, Wattson.

"Now what do we have here? A little Pikachu girl?" asked Wattson as he came closer to me, looking me over. I just nodded. "So you must have been in one of those... what did they call 'em again? That's right! Pokemorph accidents!" I just nodded again.

"Is... Pete... here?" I asked, deciding I was safe here. "I need to see him, he's my uncle..."

"Your Uncle? He's always told me he had a nephew, and your too darn cute to be a guy." he commented, but I didnt answer, I just blushed. "Anyways, come back and see him."

Shiney
October 25th, 2004, 11:46 AM
I soared out of the lake, not changing out of the swimsuit yet, as I hadn't thought to bring a towel to dry on, and flew towards the pokemon center, when I noticed kristen sitting outside. "Hey!" I yelled down to her as I descended to her level, now air-dried.

Dragon Paw
October 25th, 2004, 11:48 AM
I sat the bag that contained my new clothes and turned to face Ivy. "Hiya." I said. I tapped my finers on the bench as I then turned to look at the cloudy sky. At least it had stopped raining. I liked cloudy days but not the rain.

Shiney
October 25th, 2004, 11:50 AM
"I just needed to get out of the water for a bit, but I'm ready to go back." I said, pointing towards the lake. "Tokie is there too, wanna come?" I asked.

Dragon Paw
October 25th, 2004, 11:52 AM
"Sure. Let me change into my bathing suit then." I asid as I stood up on the marshy ground and headed for into the Pokemon Center. I preceeded to one of their bathrooms and changed into my bathing suit. I then left the rest of my clothes with nurse Joy and walked back otuside. "Well lets go." I said as I then began walking towards the lake.

Shiney
October 25th, 2004, 11:54 AM
"Here, this is faster." I said, picking her up under her arms, and soaring towards the lake. It was so easy to fly carrying weight now, maybe this form wasn't too bad. We soon arrived at the lake, where I set kristen down, then dived back into the water after Tokie.

Dragon Paw
October 25th, 2004, 11:55 AM
I regained my bearings and stood up. I then walked towards the water. I put my foot in to reveal it was cool but not cold. I jumped in. I was glad to be in the water. I had always enjoyed a good swim.

Shiney
October 25th, 2004, 12:02 PM
I couldn't help myself, I swam underneath her, and quicklypulled her under by her ankles for just a moment, before letting go and zooming away just under the surface, laughing.

parallelzero
October 25th, 2004, 03:55 PM
"Hey Pete, somebody is here to see you..." Wattson called as we entered a lab.
"Really?" a voice called back, "I wasnt expecting anyone, I'll be right out."
A minute or so later, a tall man wearing a labcoat came out. He had brown hair and blue eyes, which were fixed on me.

"Who... who are you?" he stuttered. i doubt he'd ever seen a part Pikachu, part girl before.

"I'm David... you know... your nephew..." I replied, my head hanging low and my ears drooping.
"But that's impossible, hes a guy, and human!"

Shiney
October 25th, 2004, 04:49 PM
OOC:Bleh, every time I try to get into the spin of things, someone goes offline. X-X

IC: I had left the lake, deciding that it was time to stop anyway, and was saoring over the mauville area, when I noticed Diana. I swooped low, circling, getting ready to land, but first I wanted to hear what was going on.

parallelzero
October 25th, 2004, 04:55 PM
"It's true though..." I replied. "You see, I have a friend..." I explained the whole story to him.
"I see... does your father know about this?" Pete asked, now sounding more convinced.

I looked down again. "No... my dad died in another mission 2 days before the "accident"" I replied, tears in my eyes. I had never told the others about my family, they had never asked.

Shiney
October 25th, 2004, 04:57 PM
I heard him explaining the whole thing by listening through a small hold in the wall that must have been used to hang somehting like a picture, before deciding to wait and listen for the rest, this might not be a good time to intrude...

parallelzero
October 25th, 2004, 05:03 PM
"Oh, I'm sorry..." Pete replied, sorrow in his voice. "But Sarah is in town today, I'm sure she'd like to see you..."

"Sarah?" I asked, embarrasment now replacing the sadness. I had liked Sarah ever since I met her in school, I was 12 then. We had become good friends. I still had a crush on her, but I hadnt seen her in 2 years!!

Shiney
October 25th, 2004, 05:13 PM
i was still listening at the wall. "Sara? Heh, this should be interesting." I thought, listening intently...

parallelzero
October 26th, 2004, 02:45 AM
I promised him Id come back later, and left the building. "I guess I should go see Sarah..." I sighed to myself.

Dragon Paw
October 26th, 2004, 05:07 AM
I swam in the lake for about ten more minutes, enjoying every minute of it. I wondered what it would have been like to be in Team Aqua instead of Magma. I shrugged and then headed for the sandy shore. I realized I hadn't brought a towwel. 'Arrg. Oh well.. I'll just freeze to death.' I thought to myself as I began to walk towards the Pokemon Center.

Shiney
October 26th, 2004, 10:21 AM
I tailed Diana, I knew this wouldn't be something to miss, I could use a good laugh... I stayed out of range though, keeping out of sight, because I certainly din't want to, interupt anything...

parallelzero
October 26th, 2004, 12:36 PM
As I continued down the street, I saw something familiar. It was that Umbreon, still a guy, and the Pelipper morph. "What are you guys doing here!?" I yelled, my cheeks sparking.
"Uh... do we know you?" asked the Pelipper morph. I forgot I had been changed again.

"I'm the Charizard morph you fought..." I mumbled.

All I got for a reply was, "We don't need to stay here any longer," the Pelipper morph replied, turning to the Umbreon, "Come on Sarah..."

As I heard that name I felt time stand still... I thought something had seemed familiar when I first met that morph...

Shiney
October 26th, 2004, 05:11 PM
I snuck behind Diana as they were leaving. "So, you want me to change her back?" I asked, normally he would, but since the umbreon had been changed too, they were still... 'compatible.'

Dragon Paw
October 26th, 2004, 05:12 PM
I quickly headed for the Pokemon center and got changed back into my clothes. I then walked outside and walked around in search of the others. I was still wet and cold though not as much as before.

parallelzero
October 26th, 2004, 05:15 PM
I felt my fist automatically fly back and hit Ivy in the head. "Youve been spying on mre havent you?" i asked her, now irritated, too much was going on at once.

Shiney
October 26th, 2004, 05:24 PM
"Well, it was better than interupting." I said, thankful that the punch had missed my nose. "So do you want her changed back or not?"

parallelzero
October 27th, 2004, 02:52 AM
My ears drooped down. "No... let me figure things out first..." I said softly, then turned to Sarah. "Your name is Sarah?"

S/he seemed shocked, wondering why I asked the question, then replied, "Yes... By why would you like to know?"

I took a deep breath, thn replied, "I'm David... remember... you best friend..." I saw the look on her face, it was similar to the one I had when I heard her name.

Shiney
October 27th, 2004, 01:27 PM
I stayed silent, not saying anything. Partially because I didn't want to interupt the moment, and partially because if I said anything, it would be something diana would kill me for.

parallelzero
October 27th, 2004, 01:37 PM
"But... why are you a girl?" she asked me, still stunned.
I replied, "The same reason your a guy," pointing at Ivy. "And where do you get off attacking me!?" I began yelling at her.
"I'm sorry, its all my fault you looked like a girl, so I thought you were someone else..." she said sarcastically,

Shiney
October 27th, 2004, 01:39 PM
"You're as guilty for this mess as I am." I said, ignoring the umbreon. "I may have started it, but you kept it going."

parallelzero
October 27th, 2004, 01:42 PM
I hit Ivy with a Thunder Wave, then commented, "Shut up, or I'll do worse..."
"But how did you end up as a morph?" I asked her, it still didnt make sense.

She took a deep breath, and then replied to my question, "Team Rocket captured me, then turned me into this. They then told me if I didnt work for them, they'd kill everyone I cared for, including you..."

Dragon Paw
October 27th, 2004, 01:45 PM
I sat behind a building near enough to hear them. 'Ah the same old threat technique.' I thought to myself while remembering what Team Magma had threatened me with if I didn't join them.