PDA

View Full Version : Pokemorphs: Final Assault

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

parallelzero
October 11th, 2004, 05:57 PM
It was a dark and stormy night, and Team Aqua and Team Magma were staring each other down. They had found a new way to revive Kyogre and Groudon, through the magic of a mystical stone. The two teams fought each other for most of the night, when an event that would change some of their lives forever occured. The stone suddenly began to shake rapidly, and anyone within 20 feet of the stone was almost killed... almost.

These individuals were rushed back to headquarters, and the only way they could be saved was through being infused with Pokemon DNA, but this technique altered their bodies, making them part human, part Pokemon....

Now they have a choice, will they stay with their teams despite of their current accidents, and stop them, or risk traitory, with the penalty of death...

Name:
Personality:
Appearance:
Team:
History:

Here's mine:
Name: David
Morph: Charizard
Personality: David is a funny guy who doesnt take life seriously, he likes a challenge, and has a fiery temper.
Appearance:David is about 5'10" with fiery red hair. he wears the Team Magma outfit, complete with the hood, XD When he was infused with Charizard DNA, he gained the Pokemon's wings, tail, and the horn thingys on its head, along with its claws.
Team: Magma
History: he became a Team Magma member at the age of 12. Not because he wanted to, but because it ran in the family. He is extremely smart, which is the reason he was allowed in at such an early age.

Shiney
October 11th, 2004, 06:10 PM
Interesting.

Name: Diviath (Goes by Ivan for a nickname)
Morph: Hypno
Personality: Quiet and calm, he hates humanity, but loves humans as individuals.
Appearance: Almost completely like your normal human, Except that becoming part hypno has given him a hypno's miuscle mass, as well as irisis that are as white as the rest of his eyes. He also has dark brown hair.
Team:None, he broke away from team magma upon finding out that they had infused him with the DNA his only pokemon, a hypno.
History: He joined team magma because of his skills, not his lineiage, and has kept any tales of his past hushed.
OTHER: He also has his old Hypno's pendulum, which he can use to hypnotize people ^_^

Flygon trainer
October 11th, 2004, 06:16 PM
Name: Toklata
Morph:Vaporeon
Personality:very serious until she sees water. then you don't be able to get her out of it
Appearance: almosy like a mormal human, but has the white frill on her nect, a dark blue ridge running form head to tail, and a mermaid-like tail. her skin is a light blue as well. she is 5'7" and wears a blue T-shirt and jeans
Team: Aqua
History: unknown.

~Ozy~
October 11th, 2004, 06:29 PM
Name: Mykl Sukanov
Morph: Blaziken
Personality: Harsh, unforgiving, and dedicated to whatever he does. He expects a lot from people but it's less than what he expects from himself.
Appearance: Dresses in a Gi at all times. He considered it the right of any martial artist. Average height and weight. Brown hair, green eyes and a long scar on his left arm.
Team: Bounty Hunter working for Magma currently
History: Grew up in downtown Celadon. Was a gang member, killed someonme at age 11, all that jazz. He was convicted of arson and sent to prison for three years. There, he underwent a bit of rehab and when he was free, devoted himself to martial training. Holds a Yudansha in Shotokan Karate, Kendo and Aikido. He needed a way to pay the bills, however and began doing mercenary work.

Dragon Paw
October 11th, 2004, 07:11 PM
Name: Kristen Crystaline
Morph: Espeon
Personality: Rather kind and shy. She can be cold and merciless to those she dosen't deem worthy.
Appearance: She now has pink hair (the color of Espeon), brown eyes, a red gem on her forehead, Espeon's tail, and she wears pink shorts and a white t-shirt.
Team: Team Magma
History: She was forced into Team Magma at the age of ten.

parallelzero
October 12th, 2004, 02:42 AM
Well I'm not really surprised on who signed up, XD
I have to go to school but I'll post the first IC when I get back

paige pelletier
October 12th, 2004, 02:51 AM
Name: Paige
Morph: Dragonite
Personality: she is shy but once she warms up to you she can be very kind or very mean her personality is always changing and most don't understand her but she understands everyone
Appearence: she doesn't wear the uniform she wears a black t shirt with a poke ball icon on it jeans sneakers back pack long dark brown almost black hair pulled into two ponytails dark brown eyes she has dragonites wings horn and enteneye her skin is turcose
History: she doesn't know or so she says.....................

Alana
October 12th, 2004, 06:00 AM
Name: Kakari
Morph: Chimecho
Personality: Shes a bit sarcastic but when it comes to serious situations sh always has some kind of plan. Shes only really nice to her closest freinds
Appearance: When the accadent happened she was impersonating a Team Magma member so shes wearing a Team Magma uniform. (She'll change her out fit later.) Apart from that theres not much different about her. Her skin is now a light blue and she has red streaks on her face that look like Chimecho's. Her hair is dirty blond and though her eyes have a yellowish ting to them they are still ocean bue.
History: She was a top Team Aqua agent until the accadent. She wasn't exactly cruel but when it came to battle she was relentless. She has been sent to spy on Team Magma many times, so she knows them very well and has a kind of friendly bond with them. Being a top agent she was always ready for anything, or at least she thought she was. When the accadent happened she was battling an elete Team Magma agent. They weren't really battling but talking. Before they joined seperate teams they were the best of friends. When she awoke and found that she had been infused with Pokemon DNA she was furious. She decided that she would leave Team Aqua but not right away. First she would see if her friends were OK.

parallelzero
October 12th, 2004, 11:47 AM
Okay, but Paige, you need to fill out your appearance vv;

IC: The operation had been a sucess. Some were lucky and got off with only a bit of Pokemon DNA fused with their own, but I was now 40% Pokemon. This wasnt right. I didnt join Team Magma to become a "science expiriment!"
My body was sore all over, even places I didn't possibly think could become sore. I hadn't yet had a look at myself, so I ordered one of the scientists to bring me one.
What I saw through the mirror was horrible. My skin had changed to an orange tint in some places, but that wasn't the worst of it. The next thing I noticed was that I had the wings, claws, horns, and tail of a Charizard!
Furious about what I had become, I stormed out of the lab and entered my quarters, laying down on the bed.

~Ozy~
October 12th, 2004, 12:39 PM
In my own spartan quarters, tucked deep inside of Magma's base, I examined my new body. I could feel the extra muscles in my legs and arms. Claws extended from my fingernails. I was taller now, more statuesque as well. Bright orange down covered much of my body, arms and legs included, but clothing could cover this up. All in all, not a bad look. I an attempt to try out my new abilities, I rammed my first into the wall. It passed straaight through the two feet of steel and started to melt as my wrist ignited. I grinned wickedly as I thought of the possibilities my new strength gave me.

Dragon Paw
October 12th, 2004, 12:48 PM
I stared at my new form in the mirror I had brought with me to my querters. I grinned at it immediatly likeing my Espeonish apeparance. I sat down on my bed and wondered if I had any abilities to come with this form. I decided to see by tossing a small pink stress ball into the air. I focussed my thoughts and was able to delay the ball's fall to the ground significantly.

Flygon trainer
October 12th, 2004, 04:22 PM
I relaxed by one of team aqua's many pools, looking at my reflection in the water. I hadn't been to happy about the experiment, until I noticed that I was a Vaporeon. at that, I actually liked it. despite still havign my normal clothes on, I dove into the water, swimming powerfully with the help of my new tail, though I was a strong swimmer anyway. I had to be, to work for Aqua.

Shiney
October 12th, 2004, 04:46 PM
I twirled the pendulum expirimentally in my hand. the only thing I had to remember my Hypno with. I had made up my mind, i was leaving magma. I rose from my efficiency quaters, and simply walked out the door. I wasn't by any means an executive, but I was allowed to come and go as I pleased, so I just intended on walking out the door, and not coming back...

~Ozy~
October 12th, 2004, 04:52 PM
I'd whipped out my PDA a few minutes before and was scrolling through any new missions. Lokked like Rocket had set up a decent bunty for some old man in Azalea...Aqua was looking for a new undercover agent, lower pay than usual though...The usual load of rubbish. But...It looked like a Cipher exec was looking for some protection. Good salary, five times better than what I was maiing. I contacted the man and took the job instantly. In five minutes I was in Magma hanger where my old F-5 was parked.

parallelzero
October 12th, 2004, 04:53 PM
I decided to go outside and get some fresh air. I needed to reflect, after nearly dying. I found my tail and wings got in the way a lot, and other Magma members kept staring at me. Most of the Magma members were much older than me. The only reason I was on the Team was because it was my lineage, and I was extremely skilled when it came to stealth, and thievary. But sneaking through the night won't be easy with a flame burning on the end of you tail.

I decided to sit down just outside of Headquarters on a rock, watching the sun set.

Dragon Paw
October 12th, 2004, 04:54 PM
An Espeon jumped onto my lap and it was then I was reminded of the price I had to pay. "I'm sorry Espeon... I'm sorry I had to sacrifice your sister." I said as a tear ran down my cheek. Espeon looked into my eyes and nodded as if understanding.

Flygon trainer
October 12th, 2004, 04:55 PM
I suddenly chocked, feeling water enter my mouth and attempt to go down to my lungs. I surfeced with a sputter, and spat the water out, a bit more forcefully that i would have thought, before divign under. I opened my eyes underwater, and was glad I did, because I realised that possibly, my vision underwater was better than above. I could hear someone coming, even though the person wasn't in the water, as i freaked out. If I was caugth in here, I'd be in major trouble! I watched the person come in, and recognised him as an excecutive. he looked directly where i was, and i gasped, not knowing what would happen. then, to my shock, he turned and walked away. Wondering why, I turned, looking at my body, to find that I didn't exist! i had literally melted into the water!

Pogiforce-14
October 12th, 2004, 05:01 PM
I like the look of this rp. Can I join? If I can,here is my character.

Name:Seth
Morph:Blaziken (of course! :D)
Personality: Confident and proud. Very supportive of those on his side, and very strong against those he despises.
Appearance:Long blonde hair and red feathers all over his body. He has deep blue eyes and his hands are somewhat scaly due to the Blaziken DNA. HE wears a pair of black baggy jeans and an equally black loose T-shirt.
Team:Magma
History:Loved fire types, so he joined Magma. He didn't want the water pokemon to get more than they already had. He also saw it as a chance to improve his own skill and maybe make a name for himself.

parallelzero
October 12th, 2004, 05:07 PM
OOC: Well Pogi, you can join, but AD has a Blaziken morph, but i guess you can too if its okay with AD.

IC: The sound of an alarm broke my train of thought. That meant someone was attacking the base! I quickly began flapping my wings, trying to see if I could figure them out, surely enough I could. I flew off towards the hidden entrance.

~Ozy~
October 12th, 2004, 05:09 PM
<OOC>I don't mind, have at the Blaziken-ness. Feel the power, man!<OOC>

I was quickly out of the Magma hanger, soaring through the air miles above the ground. Somehow, I found it more exhilirating than usual, and (surprisingly for me, the guy who plays games with stalling) somewhat nauseating. That wasn't good. I dropped into a nosedive, just for fun nonetheless, going down to hedge-hopping height.

Dragon Paw
October 12th, 2004, 05:12 PM
I immediatly jumped up to the sound of an alarm. "Lets go Espeon!" I said as I rushed to the door of my room and opened it to come to an empty corridor. "Huh? Where is everyone?" I asked as I passed doors to many other quarters of other people.

Pogiforce-14
October 12th, 2004, 05:13 PM
ooc: TAD, what are you doing? You know Blaziken can't fly right? :\

ic: i was later to awake than the others. I guess my injuries were more serious. Probably why I looked like a read chicken when I woke up, something I wasn't happy with. "What the **** (Not a real cuss word, just something put ther for emphasis. :D) did you do to me?!"

Flygon trainer
October 12th, 2004, 05:17 PM
OOC: Adamant has a plane...

IC: Finally, I reformed and got out of the water, wonderign just how my clothes had re-appeared even though they had dissapeared when I had turned into water. shakign my head, I left the pool area, and decided to see if there were any other Aqua members around..

Pogiforce-14
October 12th, 2004, 05:22 PM
I jumped up from the table I had been laying on, and a group of Magma scientists approached me. "Seth, I'm pleased to see you doing well." One spoke. I grabbe dhim roughly by teh colalr and pulel dhim withing an inch of my face. "I'm not so pleased." I growled. "What the **** did you do to me?"

"We had to use Pokemon DNA to bring you back." he said with a tinge of fear in his voice. "You were to mangled to bring back with reconstructive surgery." I threw the scientist into the others and kicked straight back wtih one of my newly empowered legs. I hit teh table and it flew against the wall, denting it andsticking into the wall. "Mess with my genes again and it won't be the table next time." i said threateningly. He nodded with urgetn understand. Growling, I betgan to walk towards the upper levels. I coudl here the siren, so I knew something was going down. I began to run, hoping I would run into someone who could tell me what's going on.

Alana
October 12th, 2004, 05:29 PM
Kakari went to her dormitory and sat thinking. "What can I do. Chimecho's gone and I don't have any Pokemon strong enough to help." Suddenly she found that she was floating. "Chimecho's ability levitate." She said in surprise. Then she smiled and the alarm went off. A speaker sounded, "Kakari we need you to be a Team magma member again." She put on her false uniform and headed to join Team Magma.

Flygon trainer
October 12th, 2004, 05:35 PM
I moved through the base, totally lonely. there were a sudden splurge of magma members these days. with hardly any aqua. this looked bad for the team, but I'd fight for aqua till my last breath..

Shiney
October 12th, 2004, 05:36 PM
I walked up to the gate to the aqua base, a stolen masterball in one hand, and my pendulum in the other. The grunts guarding the gate were easy enough to pass, I hypnotized them to forget about me entirely, and went in, looking for a new pokemon, one powerful enough to fit a trainer of my skills.

Dragon Paw
October 12th, 2004, 05:37 PM
I walked out of the residence area and towards the upper levels without seeing a soul until I saw another human who appeared to have undergone the same experiment I had been exposed too. Espeon and I ran after him. "Do you know whats goign on?" ia asked.

Pogiforce-14
October 12th, 2004, 05:38 PM
I saw someone with an espeon run up to me and ask me what was going on. "I was about to ask you the same question." I mutterd. I then noticed htis person was also fuzed with Pokemon DNA. "What pokemon did they use for your operation?" I asked.

Dragon Paw
October 12th, 2004, 05:39 PM
I sighed and resisted tears. "One of my own pokemon.. An Espeon." I replied a bit weakly. Espeon looked up at my worriedly. I looked at her and calmed down a bit.

Alana
October 12th, 2004, 05:40 PM
Kakari exited the building and put her hood up. She had left it down inside to prove who she was. Suddenly she spotted a team Magma agent coming her way. I recognize him. Well time to start spying. "Hey Ivan" She calls waving

Flygon trainer
October 12th, 2004, 05:40 PM
i heard a siren ring through the Aqua base, and a computerised voice clearly state "intruder alert!"

this set off my mental alert, and I headed to the sourse of the alarm. I turned a corner in the hallway, and froze. a human, not from Aqua. looked like from Magma. and it looked like he had undergone the same treatment. I looked around, desperate for a place to move to so that I'd be out of sight. but there wasn't one.

Shiney
October 12th, 2004, 05:43 PM
OOC: I'm by the aqua hideout, not Magma.

IC: I continued walking, not trying to show I was startled by the other person like myself, but she was a vaporeon, and not resistant to psychic. I unwound my pendulum, and began swinging it back and fourth, in time with my pace...

Pogiforce-14
October 12th, 2004, 05:44 PM
"For once I wish someone who let me know whta the **** is going on." I grumble dnagirly, stomping my way to the top floor. Apparently I hadn't mellowed out jsut yet.

Alana
October 12th, 2004, 05:45 PM
OOC: I know I'm just leaving but I haven't laeft yet. Im talking to you cause Im a spy for Aqua and well aquanted with Magma agents.

Flygon trainer
October 12th, 2004, 05:45 PM
I managed to ignore the pendulum, by focusing more on the human. "What are you doing here?" I said, trying to keep my voice from revealing my fear.

Dragon Paw
October 12th, 2004, 05:47 PM
I watched the Magma member storm off and followed at a safe distance behind, not wanting to anger him further. 'Ah I guess I'm gonna get my answer soon anyway.' i thoguht as I climbed the last flgiht of stairs to the top floor.

Shiney
October 12th, 2004, 05:48 PM
"Just picking up a little something." I said noncomitally, and wondered if I should try hypnotizing her without the pendulum. "No, too much effort, I'm not that used to this yet, and I might screw up without it." I thought, and raised the pendulum in front of my face.

Flygon trainer
October 12th, 2004, 05:51 PM
I backed up, alarmed. this was my first time dealing with a hypno. I closed my eyes, focusing on my Vaporeon energy, and with a slam from my tail to the ground, i managed to turn the floor in the general area to ice, somehow not freezing myself.

Alana
October 12th, 2004, 05:51 PM
I reach Ivan and then notice that hes also been infused with Pokemon DNA. "What Pokemon was sacrificed for you?"

Shiney
October 12th, 2004, 05:55 PM
I stopped moving, it would not be wise to continue on ice, but asked in a slightly cheerful tone. "How can you hit what you can't see?" I continued swinging the pendulum, she would have to open her eyes eventually. Soon though, I'd have to try hypnotizing someone without it...

Alana
October 12th, 2004, 05:59 PM
Irrated at no reply Kakari moves closer. She sees a fellow Aqua agent. "A Vaporeon." She can't let her own team go down. "Hey Ivan!" She calls load;y trying to dsitract him. "Ivan come on answer me, Im getting annoyed."

Flygon trainer
October 12th, 2004, 06:00 PM
"very, very easily" i said, though it was hard to focus. this was my first time in an emergency situation. I used all my mental energy, and focused it on the pool I had just been swimming in, sending it in mass amounts through this hallway. I melted slowly into my water form, as millions of gallons rushed through me, straight at the Magma member.

Shiney
October 12th, 2004, 06:01 PM
I only had time to shout something that couldn't be repeated, before using mega puch to make a hole to grip onto in the door I was next to, and held on for dear life as the water rushed by, trying to drag me with it.

Alana
October 12th, 2004, 06:03 PM
Kakari uses her Chimecho's ability to float above the water. "Oh my gosh Ivan are you OK?!" She thinks Oopsy.

Flygon trainer
October 12th, 2004, 06:05 PM
I suddenly reformed, and realising i wasn't affected by the current, used my tail to slam the human, attempting to either kill him, or at least get him out of here.. i then heard the comment from the girl. WHAT?!!?! I thought, realising we had a traitor..

Pogiforce-14
October 12th, 2004, 06:07 PM
I was now running across the ladn at top speeds, cursing =under my breath. Apparently, someone had ordered a quiet assault on Team Aqua and didnt' tell me. Teh building Team Aqua called their headquarters quickly came into sight. The guards were unconcious at the door, so apparently someone had been here already. Jsut as I entered teh hallway, a rush of water came right at me. I barely had time to jump up into the drop ceiling before it passed beneath me.

Alana
I knew that I had to help or else blow my cover. I used my new floating ability to pick Ivan up and take him out of danger. I set him down on the dry ground and ask, "Are you alright? Sorry if I messes you up back there."

Shiney
"I'm fine." I grunted to Kakari, turning so my side would take the blow, and then my nostrils flared. I clenched my fists, and focused on not being found with seeing, hearing, or detecting me with any sense, even touch. I just hoped it would work...

Flygon trainer
October 12th, 2004, 06:08 PM
I immediatly noticed the new arrival, and watched at the water flowed fully out the door. "Crud" I said, realising it was 3 vs 1.

Pogiforce-14
October 12th, 2004, 06:09 PM
I walked into the room to see several peopel there, a lot of which had obviously been thorugh teh same procedure as me. "Did I miss the party?" I grinend cockily.

Flygon trainer
October 12th, 2004, 06:12 PM
I backed away, knowing that my odds were about as bad as they could be. 3 people aginst me, and me with no weapons..

Shiney
October 12th, 2004, 06:13 PM
OOC: Uh, my character should have dissapeared as far as you're all concerned.

Alana
October 12th, 2004, 06:13 PM
I stand up and concentrate. I manage to send a psychic message to the Vaporeon morph telling her that they're were more members coming. And telling her that Im on her side. Then I turn to Ivan. "Come on lets get those Aquas."

Flygon trainer
October 12th, 2004, 06:15 PM
"Yeah right, traitor" I said aloud. Even the worst odds couldn't stop me fro mbluting out at the worst times..

Shiney
October 12th, 2004, 06:18 PM
I was slowly sneaking, trying to get past the vaporeon. i should be undetectable, but it didn't hurt to be cautious...

shrty55
October 12th, 2004, 06:19 PM
is it too late to join in to the rp if it isnt heres my stuff
Name:NaKu
Morph: A 1,000 year old Ninetails
Personality:Firery additude, and is very impatiant, loves to loaf around, and loves to scarf down food, is a natural born leader
Appearance:5'1" naturaly very handsome and and has nine tails of fire, has paws for hands and feet and can run a fast speeds
Team:Former Team Magma now a runaway
History:After givin the DNZ powers came from the engery gathered in the ninetails over the milinia and developed psychic abillities to change his apearence or the surrounding area not to mintion his Normal psychic attacks he then realized that team magmas ideas were foolish and would never happen so he ran away to avoid being killed.
I hope this is good i got the idea from an episode of Pokemon

Alana
October 12th, 2004, 06:21 PM
Kakari sighed. (Don't be stupid you know I'm a top spy. Or maybe you don't.) I think to her. Then I sense Ivan rushing at her. (Watch out! Behind you!)

OOC: When I put my speach in () it means I'm speaking with my Psychic powers.

Flygon trainer
October 12th, 2004, 06:22 PM
I looked around, ralising that they hypno didn't seem to be present. which was stragnge, Magma was never known to run from a brawl like this. Then i looked at a nearby security monitor. the respective camera was nearby, and i could see the hypno on it. I smiled slightly. gathering energy and using a rainbow sphere in my hand to send a Aroura beam at the place that i had judged him to be..

Shiney
October 12th, 2004, 06:24 PM
I whispered something unrepeatable as I ducked, then sent a small psywave at the monitor, not strong, just enough to break the glass, before trying to ease around in front of her again, getting out my pendulum...

Flygon trainer
October 12th, 2004, 06:26 PM
I managed to keep quiet, though now i knew I was in major trouble. now only was I hypnotised, but that Hypno could be anywhere..

Alana
October 12th, 2004, 06:27 PM
(You missed. Be on your guard. I can't sense him any more.) I move closer pretending Im about to attack.

Shiney
October 12th, 2004, 06:30 PM
Deciding that the vaporeon might be to dangerous to leave alone, in case she found another monitor, but also with an ovveractive sense of mischief, I backed up, and lifted her off the ground with my psychic abilities, making sure to keep her out of reach, and began running down the corridor, m aking her hover right behind me. I didn't want to be involved in this battle, and if the vaporeon got to another security station...

Flygon trainer
October 12th, 2004, 06:31 PM
OOC: I'm confused now. Alana, who's side are you on?

IC: The instant i felt the psy powers start affecting me I used Mirror Coat, knowing it would hit no matter where he was..

Alana
October 12th, 2004, 06:33 PM
Kakari runs after them. "Ivan where are you going. Your asking for trouble. Now every one can see where you are!" She shouts.

OOC: I'm a Team Aqua agant. But I'm an elete spy. I've been spying on Team magma for a long long time. I'm deseptive but always loyal to my team. Thats why I'm helping you.

Shiney
October 12th, 2004, 06:33 PM
The psychic power hit me hard, bringing my doubled to my knees, but i kept the force active on the vaporeon, now that the attack had been countered, she couldn't do it again unless i tried a new attack.

Flygon trainer
October 12th, 2004, 06:36 PM
With him destracted, it allowed me to mentally override the hypnosis. I immediatly knew my situation, but now i could see what i was aiming at. Smiling, i gathered energy, and launched an Icy Wind attack

Alana
October 12th, 2004, 06:36 PM
Kakari runs up beside Ivan and offers to help.

shrty55
October 12th, 2004, 06:41 PM
is it too late to join in to the rp if it isnt heres my stuff
Name:NaKu
Morph: A 1,000 year old Ninetails
Personality:Firery additude, and is very impatiant, loves to loaf around, and loves to scarf down food, is a natural born leader
Appearance:5'1" naturaly very handsome and and has nine tails of fire, has paws for hands and feet and can run a fast speeds
Team:Former Team Magma now a runaway
History:After givin the DNA, powers came from the engery gathered in the ninetails over the milinia and developed psychic abillities to change his apearence or the surrounding area not to mintion his Normal psychic attacks he then realized that team magmas ideas were foolish and would never happen so he ran away to avoid being killed.
I hope this is good i got the idea from an episode of Pokemon

Shiney
October 12th, 2004, 06:42 PM
I started as I felt the hypnosis overcome. It must be easier to do then when i used the pendulum. I recognized the attack she was using, and quickly exhaled what looked like exaust fumes, only i didn't stop until there was a small cloud around me. "You don't want to circulate this poison now, do you?" i asked, smiling.

Flygon trainer
October 12th, 2004, 06:43 PM
"You might as well use it on me" I challenged. "I'm the only one around"

Alana
October 12th, 2004, 06:44 PM
Kakari moved back not wanting to breath in the poison. (Becareful it would be best if you retreated for now)

OOC: I think anybody can join. Not sure.

shrty55
October 12th, 2004, 06:48 PM
OCC:thnx ill just join in if its ok with u all

After the fusion i left team magma for good i decided to become a mercinary and find my own path instead of the one set for me at birth. I used my powers and hid my tails and my paws from view of the humans to look almost normal but i couldnt conceil my ears.

Shiney
October 12th, 2004, 06:52 PM
"no one at all in the base? I find that unl,ikely." I said, pointing to the air vents, and breathing out a little more poison to cover for the slight ammount that had dissipated.

Flygon trainer
October 12th, 2004, 06:55 PM
I knew that i couldn't allow him to poison the base, there were too many biological beings here. then I got a fatal idea. I used Icy wind anyway, but as soon as it picked up the poison, I brought it back to me, forcing myself to inhale the toxic fumes... at least this way I die for my team.. I thought as my mind started shutting down...

Shiney
October 12th, 2004, 06:57 PM
"Bah!" I saaid, after seeing her paralized by the fumes. If she enhaled that much, she wouldn't just paralize herself, but possibly even go into a temporary coma! I walked over, hefting her up again, and continued through the base...

Flygon trainer
October 12th, 2004, 06:59 PM
I felt my mind drop into a near coma, when I realised this stuff wasn't lethal as i had thought.. I struggled weakly, but I was no longer in any condition to fight..

Shiney
October 12th, 2004, 07:01 PM
I continued on my way, looking for what I had come to get, the master ball still in my hand. "Hush, I'll let you go soon enough, the poison will be gone in a day or two." I said, when I noticed that she was still trying to fight.

Flygon trainer
October 12th, 2004, 07:05 PM
I stopped struggling, knowing that at least he wouldn't find anything of use.. the retrival team was still out getting the rarer pokemon back after that major fight..

Flygon trainer
October 12th, 2004, 07:13 PM
OOC: shrty, no powerplaying. that post counts as invalid..

shrty55
October 12th, 2004, 07:15 PM
OCC: sry didnt know so i have to wait till he answers before i can attack huh

Flygon trainer
October 12th, 2004, 07:16 PM
OOC: actually, I think that your charecter should be.. elsewhere. just a thought, you should deal with the other two..

Shiney
October 12th, 2004, 07:18 PM
After several minutes of wandering, i finally gave up, kicking aside some furniture. When an idea occured to me. "Maybe a vaporeon..." i said, letting the masterball I had stolen expand to it's normal size, and setting down the Aqua member.

shrty55
October 12th, 2004, 07:18 PM
OCC: he was if u read above and they wount answer for a while so i was getting reveng in team magma by helping u

Flygon trainer
October 12th, 2004, 07:19 PM
OOC: yeah, and i admire that, but i don't need the help!

IC: I panicked as I saw him get out the master ball, but i couldn't move..

shrty55
October 12th, 2004, 07:20 PM
OCC: so what do you want me to do then

Shiney
October 12th, 2004, 07:21 PM
I didn't know if this would work, it was chancy at best, but if it didn't work, the master ball was designed not to shatter if it failed. i took a step back to make sure it wouldn't get me, and tossed it at the vaporeon...

Flygon trainer
October 12th, 2004, 07:22 PM
OOc: perhaps work on some introductery posts, to get your charecter involved, or you could be watching, but not interfering..

IC: I yipped as i felt the master ball hit me, and I was trapped inside. I knew that it no longer mattered. I was caught..

shrty55
October 12th, 2004, 07:23 PM
OCC: k ill delete my past post but the one that introduce me

Shiney
October 12th, 2004, 07:25 PM
I stared at the master ball for a moment or two, before picking it up. I didn't really expect it to work, but it was too late now. Having a sense of justice, I deemed it time to leave. Magma had lost one of their master balls, and Aqua had lost a powerful member. All seemed well as I made my way for the exit, slipping past anyone i encountered, and walking out into the night air.

~Ozy~
October 12th, 2004, 07:25 PM
<OOC>Just real quick, what's happened. I won't be able to get back on tonight, I need the lowdown.<OOC>

shrty55
October 12th, 2004, 07:26 PM
I was walking through Newbark town and descovered an add for a freak and he will pay $1,000 dollars and since i needed the money i went to check it out but still conceiled by my powers.

Shiney
October 12th, 2004, 07:33 PM
OOC: Well adamant, most of the people have converged on the aqua base, I caught FT and escaped, and who knows what's next?

shrty55
October 12th, 2004, 07:47 PM
I reached the freak searcher and i todl him i was part pokemon of course he ddint believe me. I then lowered my power and showed my true form he was amazed and handed me the $1,000 dollars on the spot. He then said, "i cant keep you against ur will but i will take a picture of you to show my customers if thats ok?" I agreed to it he took the picture and i left.

Flygon trainer
October 12th, 2004, 09:04 PM
I struggled inside the master ball, but I knew it was no hope. so, despite being inside the pokeball, I buried my face in my arms and silently cried, knowing that my freedom was gone..

Shiney
October 12th, 2004, 09:09 PM
i went to my house, and packed up the essentials, since chances were, I'd have both teams after me. Maybe I could move to Kanto, team rocket could probably use someone with my skills...

In a few minutes, I had the luggage I'd need in my car, as well as my emergency stash of money, around four thousand dollars, I'd withdraw the rest from the bank after I put some distance between me and the two teams. first though, I decided to release the Vaporeon. I had only used the masterball on her because i was a bit annoyed at the time, and she was the only way to vent my frustration. Deciding that it would be best to be ready to defend myself, I got my old stun gun ready, in case she tried attacking, and threw the masterball a few feet, letting the Vaporeon out...

Flygon trainer
October 12th, 2004, 09:12 PM
the instant I was out of the pokeball, my anger made the area withen 5 feet of me become coated in ice. But i did nothing to the Hypno, sinply vented my newfound frustration on the objects withen a short range. I hated beign captive, and while I now hated the Hypno heart and soul, it would be wrong to hurt him.

Shiney
October 12th, 2004, 09:14 PM
"Not killing me immidiately eh? Let me guess, you have something slow and painful planned?" I said, no emotion showing in my voice, though I was thouroghly mystified by the Vaporeon's lack of violence towards me.

Flygon trainer
October 12th, 2004, 09:17 PM
"no, I just find it wrong to vent anger on something that can feel pain" I said, not moving. now I wasn't focused on my rage, now it was to find a way to escape..

Shiney
October 12th, 2004, 09:19 PM
"An asset more valueable than foresight." I said, placing the masterball in my pocket. "So, you've decided just to cause some property damage before you leave?" I asked, looking around.

Flygon trainer
October 12th, 2004, 09:22 PM
"Just because I'm not attacking you doesn't mean that I'm not feeling unspeakable rage. Especially since you just dragged me from the only home I've known" I said furiously, my ice target range increasing to 10 feet in all directions except toward the hypno..

Shiney
October 12th, 2004, 09:23 PM
"What's stopping you from going back? It's not much of a walk." I said, looking out the window. I was beginning to get nervous, neither of the teams had even shown up yet, and i was getting jumpy...

Flygon trainer
October 12th, 2004, 09:25 PM
"Let's point out the obvious: you caught me in a masterball, rid all traces of freedom on me, and now I can't go back." I said, tears starting to roll down my cheeks again.

Shiney
October 12th, 2004, 09:26 PM
"Let's point out the obvious: you caught me in a masterball, rid all traces of freedom on me, and now I can't go back." I said, tears starting to roll down my cheeks again.

"I've released you, i have no intentions of commanding you, so what's stopping you?" I asked, glancing out the window for the fith time this minute...

Flygon trainer
October 12th, 2004, 09:29 PM
"because they know. I'm never away from the base if I'm not in battle. They know I've been taken, and they won't accept me back because of that" I said. "You Magma members treat water pokemon like scum. And you can't say anything aginst that, I've seen the water pokemon that your group's slaughtered."

Shiney
October 12th, 2004, 09:31 PM
"Been taken, so they won't take you back if you arrive? Not too sensible.." I trailed off, then added "I've never slaughtered a water pokemon like the rest... Personally."

Flygon trainer
October 12th, 2004, 09:35 PM
"the last time Aqua accepted a captured member, we lost over half of our pokemon. Unlike magma, Aqua didn't have to sacrifice a pokemon to turn me into a fusion. they just had to raid your base. I still remember that night" i said, trying to stop my own tears, and failing miserably. In fact, the memory of what happened to my Vaporeon caused the tears to become even more visable..

Shiney
October 12th, 2004, 09:37 PM
I sighed, shaking my head and saying "I'm almost glad I'm like this, so that i can at least attest to my inhumanity." I was really starting to get jumpy, if aqua wasn't coming, then magma certainly was...

Flygon trainer
October 12th, 2004, 09:40 PM
The ice faded away, because my anger was gone. instead, it was replaced with sadness. I returned to silent misery, wishing I had somewhere to go at this point..

Shiney
October 12th, 2004, 09:46 PM
"Well, what's next for you?" I said, I didn't feel guilty for my actions, because I knew that if one team finally did start heating things up, a lot of members would be killed. But I did have compassion, and it was my fault that she no longer had a home...

Flygon trainer
October 12th, 2004, 09:51 PM
OOC: I do not like the admins right now...

IC: "probably nothing. if I go to Aqua, it's an automatic fatal shot, if I go to magma I'll get tourtured, then shot, and I'm not old enough to live alone" I said in an almost whisper "you might as well kill me now, because really there's nothing left for me.."

Shiney
October 12th, 2004, 09:53 PM
OOC: 0_0;; this is strange.

IC: "Well then, since I'm responsible, it's the least I can do to ask you to come with me." I said, though now I was becoming very jumpy, where were they?

Flygon trainer
October 12th, 2004, 09:54 PM
OOC: okay, people who are due to get confused, his account is the one without a _ in the name...

IC: "I don't really have much of a choice now, do I?" I said bitterly.

Shiney
October 12th, 2004, 09:57 PM
I decided to go ahead and tell the truth. "Unless you want to donate yourself to science, I don't really think so." I said, some of the stress was now fading, i just couldn't be uptight for so long.

Flygon trainer
October 12th, 2004, 09:58 PM
"My point exactly" I said. I wish that I had taken up smoking, i could probably use it to kill myself.. a gun would be nice too...

Shiney
October 12th, 2004, 10:00 PM
"Well, the guest room is upstairs, there's plenty of food in the kitchen, is there anything specific you'll need tonight?" I asked, if team magma hadn't come by now, they probably wouldn't.

Flygon trainer
October 12th, 2004, 10:08 PM
"suicide pills, a gun, lethel toxins..." I continued the list as i headed upstairs to the mentioned guestrooms, as I was totally wiped out...

Shiney
October 12th, 2004, 10:11 PM
"All right." I said, writing things down a list. Tranquilizer darts, dart gun, straight jacket... Before I went to lock up the house, and then to my own bedroom.

Flygon trainer
October 12th, 2004, 10:13 PM
After reaching the guestrooms, I left the room dark, and collapsed on the bed without thinking about it, realizing the full extent of my exaustion. I was out of it in moments..

Shiney
October 12th, 2004, 10:22 PM
OOC: I'm skipping to the next day by popular demand, you can catch up.

IC: The next morning, I got out of bed, and stumbled my way into the kitchen, getting a can of mountain dew to wake up. I had gotten absolutely no sleep last night, tossing and turning until the moment I got up.

Flygon trainer
October 12th, 2004, 10:25 PM
I woke up as I heard him moving around, and i headed down the stairs, after checking my clothes to make sure nobody had tried to mess with them. I wasn't too sure about the metnal stability of the Hypno..

Shiney
October 12th, 2004, 10:28 PM
OOC: Just how would I mess with your clothes, besides itching powder? Which he doesn't have, I might add...

IC: I took a few gulps of mountain dew, and then noticed that I wasn't alone. "Good morning, or whatever this is." I said groggily, slouching over the table.

Flygon trainer
October 12th, 2004, 10:31 PM
OOC: I am NOT explaining that...

IC: "I take it you're not a morning person" I said, sitting agisnt the wall. mostly becasue I could hear the water pipes from here, and it relaxed me.

Shiney
October 12th, 2004, 10:33 PM
OOC: Actually, i think i know what you mean.

IC: "Exactly, especially not when I'm awake for over twenty-four hours." I said, gulping down some more mountain dew.

Flygon trainer
October 12th, 2004, 10:34 PM
"Couldn't sleep? what's up?" i asked, conserned, though I didn't know why. probably just my good nature..

Shiney
October 12th, 2004, 10:39 PM
"Dunno, happens from time to time though, could just be my system reacting to the sudden change." I said, indicating myself. "Though I'm guessing you didn't have the same problem, you look well." I added.

Flygon trainer
October 12th, 2004, 10:41 PM
"when you spend a day at mental war with a hypnosis attack, it gets tiering. you ever been hit by a hypnosis that caused soemthing otehr than sleep? I assure you, it isn't fun" I said bitterly.

Shiney
October 12th, 2004, 10:47 PM
"I studied hypnosis when i majored in psychology." I said simply, still gulping mountain dew.

Flygon trainer
October 12th, 2004, 10:48 PM
"I doubt you know all of it. in the hypnisis that works like the one you used, the part of the brain that's disabled wanders, in my case bringing up the worst memories of my life. that's why I did such a stupid move" I said calmly.

Shiney
October 12th, 2004, 10:54 PM
"you're right, I was a bit desperate to get by you then, and just altered instead of making it so that you simply wouldn't notice me. I'll try not to do it again, and stick to the regular hypnosis if I want someone's perceptions altered." I said, now starting to really wake up.

Flygon trainer
October 12th, 2004, 10:58 PM
I said nothing at this, and diverted my attention to my tail. I remembered what it was like sneakign through the magma base, wantign to respond to the desperate call for help form vaporeon. but I couldn't get to her. I only managed to get to the outside of the room she was beign held in, before I watched, horrified, as 4 shots went itno her. one each at the back, tail, both back legs, and finally the head. I shuddered, as I remembered that this was a Magma member i was dealign with, he could easily do the same thing to me..

Shiney
October 12th, 2004, 11:01 PM
"Is something wrong?" I asked, I couldn't help but notice that she was shivering.

Flygon trainer
October 12th, 2004, 11:05 PM
"You wern't there when my Vaporeon was shot" I said, burying my face in my arms again. "I was. I wish I had died with her"

Shiney
October 12th, 2004, 11:09 PM
"I wasn't there when my pokemon died, but you see the result of his death right here." I said, indicating myself. "I'm sorry, I really am."

Flygon trainer
October 12th, 2004, 11:11 PM
"It's too late now. unless, by some sheer miracle that wasn't my vaporeon, that she escaped somehow.." at that I quieted myself down, best not to give myself false hopes..

Shiney
October 12th, 2004, 11:13 PM
"I wasn't there at the time, so I wouldn't know." I said honestly, shrugging and sipping some more mountain dew. "i'm not really one for conversations, but even I think this isn't a good time to be asking what you'd like for breakfast..."

Flygon trainer
October 12th, 2004, 11:14 PM
I said nothing, just coiled my tail around my feet, using calm mind, to try and override my own misery..

Pogiforce-14
October 13th, 2004, 02:18 AM
ooc: Alirght, youguys did it again. You made several pages without the rest of us, and now I'm lost. :\ What happened?

parallelzero
October 13th, 2004, 02:47 AM
OOC: 6 pages and I've posted 3 times? In my own Rp? Geez... I think I need a recap 00; Well ill try and fit in best I can....

IC: The intruder turned out to be a burglar, lowlifes of all lowlifes. As I passed the lounge, I heard some of the members talking about an assault on the Aqua base. "How come nobody told me!" I yelled at them, realzing that was the first time I had talked since the expiriment. I shouldn't have been surprised, but I somehow triggers the fire mechanism now resting near the back of my throat, turning a nearby chair to ashes, This action caused the members to run away.

paige pelletier
October 13th, 2004, 02:59 AM
OOC: I have only posted once!
Paige was locked up in a room.......... she was in an unstopible rage before now she was so weak that when she tryed to stand up she fell..................

~Ozy~
October 13th, 2004, 04:37 AM
I stumbled through the desert, alone and all but exhausted. Chipher had rejected me for work after they saw who I was. Now I knew how most would see me. They'd taken everything by now. The only thing I could rely upon was myself and he trust in my own abilities. I turned south, heading for Kanto.

Dragon Paw
October 13th, 2004, 06:12 AM
OOC: Er sorry I was gone..... I went to bed early for once ^^; Please correct me if I get anything wrong here.

I came outside and realezzed an attack on the Aqua base must have happened. I called out my Dragonite. She appeared there befor me with a confused look on her face. "We have to get to team Aqua headquarters." I said as I jumped onto her back along with Espeon. Before Dragonite could leave, a magma grunt arn over to me.

"A Magma member has disapeared. Can you go find him? Everyone else with your skills have gone off on diffrent missions." said thr grunt. I sighed.

"Yes I'll go after them." i said as I then remembered I ha dno idea where to look. "Uh where is-?" I asked as he cut me off.

"He was last spotted heading east." said the grunt as he then turned and ran down the stairs back into the base.

"Well after a day of waiting, I know something I can do." I said as Dragonite jumped off the ground and spread his wings. He began flying towards the east. I could see the refelction of ice or water below us after a few minutes.

shrty55
October 13th, 2004, 07:46 AM
OCC: man u guys were busy and dragon paw ur sposed to be fuesed with your pokemon not ur beside unless ur gonne fuse latter

As I recieved the money from the Freak Seaker i thought i should leave this place and go to Kanto for life. I then hopped the next train and headed to kanto. On my trip i noticed that the news had reported an assualt on Team Aqua and i new that my former Team Magma was part of it.

Flygon trainer
October 13th, 2004, 08:11 AM
ooc: Alirght, youguys did it again. You made several pages without the rest of us, and now I'm lost. :\ What happened?
OOC: you can't talk Pogi, I remember what you and Mew do without one of us around :P anyway, recap: Shiney's captured me and escaped, brought me to his house, now the base is virtually abandoned, and we skipped a day.

IC: I heard the sounds of Aqua members, and immediatly got to my feet, trying ot hear the best I could.

"We've got to find her, before those Magma members do anything to her" One of the members said. i wanted to get out of here and rejoin them, but I couldn't be sure..

shrty55
October 13th, 2004, 08:14 AM
I reached Kanto and decided to settle down and live peaceful, so i looked around for a pokemart to buy pokeballs and try and raise my own after i lost my ninetails even though it died peacefully on its birthday.

Dragon Paw
October 13th, 2004, 08:17 AM
OOC: Okies that nswers most if not all o' my questions. Again since I don't fully have my bearings in the RP yet, do correct me if I get some detail wrong or something ^_^

IC: After a while, Dragonite flew closer to the ground when he noticed a flurry of people outside a house. "Team Aqua...." I murmured as Dragonite turned around and landed in the concealment of a nearby forest. I mused wether this was where the one I was supposed to find is. I silently recaleld Dragonite. Espeon and I walked a bit closer to the house.

Flygon trainer
October 13th, 2004, 08:27 AM
My mind was racing, trying to find a way to get out without gettign the Hypno found out. then I found the way. I focused my mind, using Haze, and slipping out a window under the cover of it, and moving behind the Aqua members. I laid down, actign like I had collapsed there. It took a little for the aqua members to notice me, but when they did, they heled me to my feet, as they checked me over for damages, and asked me what happened. I managed to weave a lie saying somehitng along the lines that i had fled because of my faliure, and to my shock they fell for it.

shrty55
October 13th, 2004, 08:27 AM
OCC: What pokemon are u sposed to be fused with im not sure and ur part human part pokemon k

I recieved pokeballs from some trainer instead of buying them, i thought hey free pokeballs so i went on my journey for a better place. I was walking near this cave and spotted a vulpix and i thought what luck i can get a pokemon like my old one as soon as i find a firestone.

Flygon trainer
October 13th, 2004, 08:31 AM
OOC: shirty, the pokemon in that pic are from left to right: Arcanine, Butterfree, Raichu, and Staryu, you're a ninetails, and Dragon Paw has already clarified that she's part Espeon.

Flygon trainer
October 13th, 2004, 08:34 AM
OOC: shrty, I don't think you can be allowed in this RP, you're new here, and this is a RP full of experienced members..

Dragon Paw
October 13th, 2004, 08:39 AM
OOC: *agrees with FT* Try getting some RP experiance first.

IC: I noticed the Aqua member that apepared injured. I crept closer till I was just sepereated from the Aqua members by a bush. I watched in curiosity as I saw the Aqua member that was injured had also undergone the same experiment I was subjected too.

shrty55
October 13th, 2004, 08:55 AM
OCC: and umm dragon paw is and y am i not allowed huh

I used iron tail at the vulpix and it was a dirrect hit so i threw my pokeball and it was mine. I then was searching for the Fire stone to make the vulpix into the pokemon i lost to save my life.

Dragon Paw
October 13th, 2004, 08:59 AM
OOC: I'll let FT answer that since what you ask includes myself and thus my opinion would be biased

shrty55
October 13th, 2004, 09:01 AM
OCC: im sry for mentioning u but ur as much a noob as i am at this so y does she want me out

Dragon Paw
October 13th, 2004, 09:05 AM
OOC: I've had a lot of RP experieance else where... By the way, FT is a girl. The fact of the matter (excluding my part on it) Is that you don't seem to be very experianced in RPing. it apepars (accordingh to FT) you even tried powerplaying. Not a good thing.
I said what I wanted too and shall say no more on this subject.

IC: I sighed and was going to back off a bit deeper into the woods, when my right foot got caught up in a hole. I yelped in surprise and tehn wondered if the Aqua members had heard me. Espeon ran beside me with worry in her eyes.

shrty55
October 13th, 2004, 09:11 AM
OCC: how did i power play i didnt try and make myself invincible i got the idea of the powers off of the series and on a web site about ninetails and yes i have done rps but none on this web page so dont say a thing i tried to get into what they were doind and they siad go and do something with the other peeps who are never on

On my search for the Fire Stone i heard someone yelling, "help, help" i ran as fast as i could to the voice and it was a little girl who said, " help me those people stole my pokemon." so i chased them down and asked y they took the pokemon.
They said they were part of team rocket and were in search for new and rare pokemon.

Pogiforce-14
October 13th, 2004, 10:44 AM
ooc: Just to throw myself back in here, since I'm totally lost. :\

ic: I ran back to the magma base and once I got inside, I sat in a chair to rest.

parallelzero
October 13th, 2004, 11:47 AM
OOC: I'm sorry to say shrty, but I must ban you from this RP, since you have no idea about whats going on, and you need to work on your style...

IC: I decided it was best to stay with the team for now, I had no family to go to, besides, the team was practically my family. I found it hard to control my powers, I kept burning things every time I tried to talk.

I then headed out for the mountains, where hopefully I could find peace for a couple of days...

When I arrived I sat down in a cave carved in the center of the mountain. Not knowing that this trip would be anything but peaceful...

paige pelletier
October 13th, 2004, 11:51 AM
OOC: EEP.............

I broke out of the Aqua base and wandered through the dresert.................

shrty55
October 13th, 2004, 12:38 PM
OCC: but i do know whats going on and the other two wouldnt let me do nething with them so i had to make my own path so dont ban me i just wanted to have some fun but i guess i cant do that then can i

Shiney
October 13th, 2004, 02:25 PM
I hadn't reacted when the Vaporeon had escaped, but felt that if she thought she could make her own way, then I wasn't going to stop her. I was still considering leaving for Kanto, Team Rocket was still looking for members, or so I heard...

parallelzero
October 13th, 2004, 02:26 PM
Just when I was ready to relax, I got a call from headquarters, I need to find a runaway member, who was coincidentally also in the same accident as myself. I had them upload his DNA data to my locater, and I instantly had a lock on him.
I arrived a little while later, and I blasted to door open with my fiery breath. Although I was usually never serious, something about this mission just threw that all away.

"Where are you hiding Deviath?" I called as I began searching the house, "You didn't really think you could hide from Team Magma?"

shrty55
October 13th, 2004, 02:30 PM
OCC: I am done with this and have started my own post so if ur interested look for it u cant miss it.

Shiney
October 13th, 2004, 02:32 PM
"No, I'm not hiding." I said, sipping another mountain dew, not even getting up from the table or looking at him. "I'm leaving. It's bad enough that the teams let this happen in the first place, and when you MIGHT have been able to heal my hypno with medical attention, no matter what the chance, they instead choose the sacrifice him in exchange for my life. Who has the right to make that descision." I asked, angered slightly by the member's bravado.

paige pelletier
October 13th, 2004, 02:33 PM
Paige was wandering in the desert not sure about anything.............

parallelzero
October 13th, 2004, 02:35 PM
"I'm not in a good mood right now so I suggest you come without a fight!" I yelled at him, ready to toast him if he did anything funny. "I may not look like much, but I'm sure I can beat you down easily!"

Dragon Paw
October 13th, 2004, 02:35 PM
I immediatly circled through the forest as I heard a blast. I came out on the opposite side the Aqua members were on and ran in. I hoped that the prescence of the seemingly injured Aqua girl meant that the member I wanted was in this house.

Shiney
October 13th, 2004, 02:39 PM
"I think not." I said, unwinding my pendulum from my fingers. "Why should I come back? I've got no pokemon, the only thing I'm good for now is expiriments, and you look like you'd fill that role well enough." If he was alone, this would be easy...

Dragon Paw
October 13th, 2004, 02:41 PM
"Hello?" I called as I came into the room with two other people who looekd as though they had both undergone the same experiment I had. "Hi. Er why are you out here? I was sent to retrieve you but..... It looks liek you are fine to me." I said as confusion flooded my eyes. I looked up at the one who looked liek he had been fused with a Charizard.

parallelzero
October 13th, 2004, 02:44 PM
"What did you say!!" I shouted, shooting a blast of fire from my mouth, casting aside the newcomer. I am no science expiriment! But if it's a fight you want, I'll gladly give it to you!" I smirked.

Shiney
October 13th, 2004, 02:46 PM
"Did i say I wanted a fight?" I asked. "No, I simply said I was leaving. And how will you stop me if you can't see, hear, smell, or feel me?" I said, my expirience with animals made me remember to talk in an even voice, not challenging, or submittive.

Dragon Paw
October 13th, 2004, 02:47 PM
I looked at him in surprise. "Leaving? Why?" I askedin curiosity. I cautiously stepped away from David for fear he might turn his rage on me.

parallelzero
October 13th, 2004, 02:49 PM
This just ticked me off even more. "And if you run like the coward you are, I can always find you again!" I snickered as I flapped my wings ferociously, creating gale force winds in the small building.

Shiney
October 13th, 2004, 02:51 PM
I stood my ground, bracing myself as the wind whipped around me. "Why are you even bringing me back? What would they want with me now that I have no pokemon?" i asked, before turning to the newcomer. "I'm leaving because I no longer have any reason to stay." If there were two of them, this could be difficult.

Dragon Paw
October 13th, 2004, 02:53 PM
I sighed. "You must have lost your pokemon in the fusion huh...." I said as more of a rehtorical question. "You can always start a new I said as I was buffeted by the winds. I hope this wouldn't anger the one who was fused with a Hypno. 'No wonder hes leaving after losing a Pokemon seemingly dear to him. On top of that the other person here isn't helping!' I thoguht to myself a bit furiously.

parallelzero
October 13th, 2004, 02:54 PM
"I don't know, I'm just following orders!" I said, not changing my tone at all. "Why? Will you try and stop me from capturing you?"
I stopped the wind and flew right at him, crashing through the wall to the outside.

Shiney
October 13th, 2004, 02:56 PM
I quickly ducked, and managed to avoid the attack, and used barrier, creating an invisible wall right in front of me. I needed to stall him for a moment...

OOC: You could hit the wall, and then try insulting me again. go on, i dare you. :P

Dragon Paw
October 13th, 2004, 02:57 PM
I gasped remembering Team Aqua outside that wall. "Team Aqua is there!" I shotued as I noticed the Team Aqua members outside. I sighed. 'This is not goign well.' i thought.

parallelzero
October 13th, 2004, 03:00 PM
"Darn you!" I said as I began to pant steadily. I tried to use a Flamethrower attack but the barrier blocked it, this wasnt good at all.

Shiney
October 13th, 2004, 03:04 PM
I closed my eyes momentarily, focusing. This person was in need of some manners, and I thought a good place to start would be humbleness. "Such bravado," I said, letting the hypnotic waves flow from me, filling the entire area. "That's not very ladylike, Diana." I said, and smiled. My hypnosis would make anyone within the range who saw David, think that they saw a female eversion of him, as well as hearing a feminine voice as oposed to his usual.

OOC: I may have to go offline for an hour to three hours, but three is the maximum, I'll be back as soon as I can.

Dragon Paw
October 13th, 2004, 03:07 PM
OOC: Bye for now then

IC: I stared at David. He now looked liek a woman. I looked at him in awe, "What the?....." I said aloud. 'Female or not, I still have to do this' I thoguht to myself. I crept towards him. I doubted this would go through his barrier but I thought I might give it a try. The gem on my head began glowing a rainbow of colors. A rainbow beam of psycic energy shot out of it and at his barrier.

parallelzero
October 13th, 2004, 03:08 PM
"Diana?" I questioned in shock, "just what did you do, you psycopath!" I yelled as I spat out more fire, hoping the barrier had weakened.

Shiney
October 13th, 2004, 03:11 PM
As the attacks hit it, the barrier crumbled, yet I had dove out of the way before the attacks hit me. I had managed to hide inside a conveniant space between the fridge and the wall in the flash as the barrier was destroyed, yet i continued letting the hypnotic waves radiate, still making people see diana instead of david.

OOC: offline now, if you get too far away from my character, then the waves won't be able to reach you, and you'll see yourself asnormal again.

parallelzero
October 13th, 2004, 03:15 PM
"Where did he go?" I asked myself as I set myself down on the ground, looking around at the area before me. "Whatever he did, I'm sure it was just a weak attempt to mess with my head. I'm sure i'll find out soon."

Shiney
October 13th, 2004, 03:17 PM
OOC: cheating to be online.

IC: I spoke softly, the pipes of the fridge adding a strange quality to my voice, and making it impossible to tell where it came from. "Are you so certain, Diana?"

shrty55
October 13th, 2004, 03:17 PM
OCC: Hi guys i am in need of members for my post if ur interested.

parallelzero
October 13th, 2004, 03:20 PM
OOC: DONT ADVERTISE YOUR RP IN MINE!! I think you were advertising at least XD

IC:"Where are you Diviath!" I shouted as I looked around, "And what did you do to me!!"

shrty55
October 13th, 2004, 03:25 PM
OCC: lol sry i wount do it again

Shiney
October 13th, 2004, 03:34 PM
OOC: cheating again, I've still got biology and spanish left.

IC: "I'm not telling where I am, but isn't it obvious what happened to you? There's a mirror in the room, if you still don't get it." I said, still keeping it hushed enough so he couldn't track my voice, while I smiled evilly.

parallelzero
October 13th, 2004, 03:48 PM
I looked in the mirror with shock. The image that appeared was a girl that looked my age, long red hair flowing behind her. Her face did not look like mine, it was shapped thinner, but it still had a resemblance.
"An illusion?" I questioned as I took a closer look. "Sorry to rain on you parade, but my true identity can easily be proven with a DNA sample. It seem I only see this female form when I look in a mirror."
I pulled out the locator from my front pocket. "So there you are!" I yelled as I shot a blast of flames at the fridge, revealing his hiding spot. "Your little trick might have worked if you had physically altered my body, but my true identity can be proven too easily like this!"

Dragon Paw
October 13th, 2004, 03:52 PM
I watched in silence. I wondered wether David would need me. he seemed powerful withotu my weak abilities. I sighed as my Espeon nudged me. "Oh right. I forgot you were here." I said as I then decided to help if need be. I ran towards where David had shot his blast.

Pogiforce-14
October 13th, 2004, 03:55 PM
After resting a while, I decided I'd track down that Magma member since I hadn't seen him since the fight at the Awua headquarters. I looked up his personal record on the Team Magma Mainframe and got his home address. I ran there fiarly quickly, and was suprised to see that he was locke din combat with another Team Magma member. "What's going on here?!" I shouted.

Dragon Paw
October 13th, 2004, 03:56 PM
I looekd at the newcomer. "This Magma member.. Well doesn't want to come back." I said.

parallelzero
October 13th, 2004, 03:56 PM
"What is this? A convention!?" I growled as I created a barrier of fire around the house. "You stay out of this!!"

Shiney
October 13th, 2004, 04:12 PM
I had taken advantage of the distraction to dart to another hiding spot. "Please, more than an illusion. If you don't believe me, look down." I said, knowing that he'd see his feminine form, as would everyone else who looked at David.

OOC: Hint hint, the term everyone else, since you're within range of the waves too.

Flygon trainer
October 13th, 2004, 04:15 PM
I noticed the fire, and used Rain dance, to put out the flames, before rushing in. i could hear the calls of the Aqua members, but I was worried...

~Ozy~
October 13th, 2004, 04:17 PM
I had visited with Rocket and had quickly been accepted into the fold. A lot of it I think, had to do with my attitude. I was now assigned as an operative in the Hoenn region, looking after out somewhat vested intrests in Team Aqua (a rather large secret). I was looking for a supposed battle at the moment, trying to salvage what I could of it.

parallelzero
October 13th, 2004, 04:19 PM
I looked down, then mumbled "Oh great..." I then quickly raised my voice, "This has to be an illusion, I'm sure of it!" As the rain started to fall, I realized the danger I was in. If the flame on my tail went out, I would die! I quickly darted into the house.

Shiney
October 13th, 2004, 04:21 PM
"Are you so sure? Really, I am a psychic after all." I said, hoping that I could instill enough doubt to make my getaway. My car was still packed, so thankfully nothing vital i needed was trashed with my house.

OOC: going offline for a bit more, see you soon. about 20-40 minutes.

Dragon Paw
October 13th, 2004, 04:21 PM
I watched this all in confusion. 'Why not let him go?.....' I asked myself. I sighed and turned to the Aqua member. "This is going to not go how I planned..... Go Dragonite!" I said as I called otu Dragonite. He looked at me in confusion and wondered what to do. "Don't attack un;ess I see a threat." I said. He shrugged as if saying it was a waste to call him out now.

parallelzero
October 13th, 2004, 04:24 PM
"It's true that you're Psychic, but you don't have enough power to actually alter my body!" I debated, "If you think I'm fooled so easily, then you're wrong!"

Flygon trainer
October 13th, 2004, 04:26 PM
I was just now noticing how many Magma members were there, and realised I had to hide, as the Aqua members would have retreated. My eyes wandered ot the car, and I quickly got in, keeping low to avoid detection...

Dragon Paw
October 13th, 2004, 04:28 PM
I sensed the Aqua member move away. Keep her in check. I said to Dragonite as he quickly looked around not seeing her. I slapped my face with my palm. 'Dragonite can't sense a Snorlax right in front of him.' I thought to myself as I stepped out of the house. My two pokemon followed.

Shiney
October 13th, 2004, 04:37 PM
I lost my temper, and jumped out from my hiding space, and walked up behind David, in a fury. My temper seemed to be much worse since the incident. "You're right, I didn't before. But you're wrong that I can't, I'll show you just how wrong you are!" I yelled, using all of the psychic energy I could spare, and sending it rushing towards David, proving that I could in fact do it. I felt my energy drained, and with it, my temper. I blinked once or twice, then ran outside, literally jumping into my car, a green Mercedes, and after starting, backed out of the driveway, and took off.

parallelzero
October 13th, 2004, 04:39 PM
I suddenly collapsed, not knowing what hit me. I felt my energy drain and I blacked out...

Flygon trainer
October 13th, 2004, 04:39 PM
I felt the car moving, but i stayed down, knowing that if I so much as moved, i'd be seen.. but I was kinda doomed anyway...

~Ozy~
October 13th, 2004, 04:40 PM
I'd found the scene, saw a hostile stalking towards an Aqua. Whipping a Glock from it's holster I stepped from the shadows with a classic (but nevertheless fun) "Don't. Move. An. Inch."

Shiney
October 13th, 2004, 04:44 PM
I continued driving, thankfully I had bought this car unregistered to the ream, so they shouldn't be able to track it. After several minutes, I pulled over to a gas station and said "Unless you want to come with me, this is probably the last chance to get out in this state."

Dragon Paw
October 13th, 2004, 04:44 PM
I jjumped onto Dragonite's back and recalled Espeon. "Go Dragonite!" I shouted as Dragonite kicked off into th air. He stayed up high and trailed the car. I wondered where the Vaporeon girl had gotten too as I began to feel lightheaded. "You're too high up!" I shouted to Dragonite. he lowered the altitude a bit and I felt better.

Flygon trainer
October 13th, 2004, 04:48 PM
"How long have you known that i was here?" i asked, finally moving out of my uncomfortable position.

parallelzero
October 13th, 2004, 04:48 PM
I layed motionless on the floor of the building, the hood of my Magma costume open, with the long red hair streaming out, blacked out from whatever the stupid Hypno-morph did to me. Although I was unconcious, I knew there was only a person or 2 outside the house.

Shiney
October 13th, 2004, 04:50 PM
"About fifteen minutes ago, when I had enough energy to start sensing for anyone following me." I said, turning around to face her. "Which will it be?"

~Ozy~
October 13th, 2004, 04:54 PM
"I just arrived" I replied evenly, keeping the gun steady.

Flygon trainer
October 13th, 2004, 04:55 PM
"As I said, I don't have much of a choice. unless Retreival comes for me, I can't get back there" I said calmly.

Dragon Paw
October 13th, 2004, 04:55 PM
Dragonite hovered over a gas station. I could sense the two there with my newfound abilities. I wondered why Dragonite had such bad sensing abilities. I quickly shook that off and told Dragonite to go lower. He was low enoguh so that I could see them.

Shiney
October 13th, 2004, 04:57 PM
"All right then." i said, pulling out of the gas station and taking off again.

OOC: does anyone mind if i move the time to night, since there doesn't seem to be much other than the two teams trashing my house?

parallelzero
October 13th, 2004, 04:57 PM
OOC: Hey TAD, who are you talking to? XD
Edit: Go ahead Shiney, im unconcious, i cant really do anything, XD

Dragon Paw
October 13th, 2004, 05:03 PM
OOC: Go ahead Shiney

IC: Draognite continued his pursuit of the car. 'I need too know what those two are up too....' i thought to myself.

Shiney
October 13th, 2004, 05:09 PM
OOC: all right.

IC: Later that night, I pulled into a hotel, booking a two bedroom suite, and heading back to the car to check on toklata. "I think this will do." I said, as we went up to the room, and went inside to look.

Flygon trainer
October 13th, 2004, 05:11 PM
"As far as short term goes" I said, looking around. I already missed swimming, and I knew that soon my tail would be coating itself in slime to stay moist...

Dragon Paw
October 13th, 2004, 05:12 PM
Dragonite landed in the parking lot of the hotel. "Ah its such a wamr night.' I said as I stretched and then recalled dragonite. I walked into the hotel and booked a room. I went to my room and lay down on the bed. I sighed and then remembered I might lose them is I fall asleep. I called out Sneasel. "Sneasel, I need you to keep watch and alert me when any leaves kay?" I asked. Sneasel seemed eager for the job. I watched as she rushed out of my room

Shiney
October 13th, 2004, 05:14 PM
I brought in some of the essentials that we would need, before sitting down at the table, and falling asleep, my head hitting the polished wood with a thump, yet I somehow slept through it, snoring slightly...

parallelzero
October 13th, 2004, 05:14 PM
I found myself in a medical office later in the evening. It took me a while, but I finally realized where I was. It was inside the Team Aqua base!
When I got up I found I wasn't in my uniform, but a nightgown!?
"You've got to be kidding..." I mumbled to myself, yet it wasnt my voice, it sounded like the voice of a girl!! I unfolded my Charizard wings and headed for the door, hoping I could figure out what was going on.

~Ozy~
October 13th, 2004, 05:17 PM
<OOC>I was talking to FT, I think. Things seem a bit confuzzling.<OOC>

That night, I was back at my base, tucked away in a mountain cave. I'd called in Aqua forces for retrival and mop-up after the battle. The Vapor-girl (as I'd called her) was hopefully back at the base by now, whichever side she was on. I still was unsure. I'd find out in the morning.

Flygon trainer
October 13th, 2004, 05:17 PM
I sat aginst the wall as usual, feeling the new slime from my tail smearing on the floor. the slime gave my tail a glossy look, but so did beign in the water...

Shiney
October 13th, 2004, 05:21 PM
As I slept, I wasn't consciouly controlling my powers, so as my thoughts wandered in a dream, without thinking, my hypnotic waves made it look like Toklata was not in her usual black clothing, but white shorts and a pale blue tank-top...

OOC: I'm thinking an attack to the head would wake him up, as well as teach him a lesson for trying to sleep. ;)

parallelzero
October 13th, 2004, 05:23 PM
I soon enough found my Magma uniform. If the Hypno morph did what I think he did, I'll be trading my uniform for the female version of it. My uniform was extremely uncomfortable, since it wasnn't built for the make of the female body.

I quickly ran down the halls of the base, wondering why they had no security...

Flygon trainer
October 13th, 2004, 05:23 PM
The instant i noticed the clothes change, a snowball apeared in my hand as I threw it at him, though this outfit wasn't much diffrnet then what I had been wearing before...

Shiney
October 13th, 2004, 05:25 PM
I woke up with a snort, looking around. "Eh, what I miss?" I asked, as the hypnotic waves ceased with my dream, and I looked aorund, rushing the snow out of my hair with my hand.

OOC: in case you were wondering, the hotel does have a pool, if you mind your tail's condition.

Dragon Paw
October 13th, 2004, 05:27 PM
I was soon asleep in my bed.

Sneasel eagerly stalked the hallway right out my door (which was right near the exit) and seemed to have been given a new leash on life.

Flygon trainer
October 13th, 2004, 05:27 PM
"Control your psychic powers. they get annoying. I'm going swimming for a while, cause nobody will be in the pool at this hour. see ya" I said, heading for the door.

Shiney
October 13th, 2004, 05:29 PM
I scratched the back of my head in confusion as she left. Control my psychic powers? What had I done? I remembered reading somewhere that psychics could be aware while sleeping, so I decided to see if I could try, closing my eyes and dozing off yet again.

parallelzero
October 13th, 2004, 05:30 PM
I saw the door out and ran at it quickly. In that moment, stun guns appeared from behind tiles in the walls, and began shooting at me. Since I was not yet used to this petite form, I had problems dodging the shots, and was hit in the wing. Great... I couldn't fly.
A group of Aqua agents suddenly ran down the hallway. I snickered to myself, imagining how stupid they must feel. They're trying to capture a 14 year old "girl" in a magma costume, with Charizard wings and other parts.

Flygon trainer
October 13th, 2004, 05:31 PM
Quickly making my way to the pool, I dove in, despite not wearign proper swim-wear. I didn't really care. almost immediatly. I allowed myself to melt into the water. I could spend the entire night here if I wanted...

shrty55
October 13th, 2004, 05:32 PM
OCC: Am i still banded or can i join back ans start anew with my same char

Flygon trainer
October 13th, 2004, 05:34 PM
OOC: if you're banned, you're banned.

parallelzero
October 13th, 2004, 05:38 PM
OOC: if you're banned, you're banned.
OOC: Thank you FT, heres a cookie, XD
IC: I was backed into a corner, nothing new for me. An idea came to mind..
I put on the best possible scared face I could pull off. "You wouldn't hurt me would you?" I cried, "I'm just a poor, defensless, little girl!"

~Ozy~
October 13th, 2004, 05:40 PM
<OOC>Indeed. A ban is a ban. You'll be notified if it's rescinded.<OOC>

I stared out of the cave entrance towards the city, in particular at the hotel. Civilization was disgusting. But it made me a quick buck. The wall com beeped and I recieved a new set of orders, along with a large amount of plastic explosive. Funny how missions seemed to coincide with my own desires. Hefting a couple packages of C-4, I set off for the city center.

Pogiforce-14
October 13th, 2004, 05:43 PM
The rain didn't really bother me all that much. And I could tell an illusion when I saw one. It came from dealing with hypnos growing up, in case I faced this situation in battle. I ran into the house after (shiney's char.) and tried to catch him. I wasn't quite sure what was going on, but traitors weren't treated kindly in Team Magma.

Dragon Paw
October 13th, 2004, 05:44 PM
OOC: Well I'm off to bed. And shrts, you have no buisness here

IC: Sneasel had notcied someone enter the pool room at the end of the hallway but shrugged it off. Sneasel continued her frantic pacing along the hallway.

parallelzero
October 13th, 2004, 05:48 PM
OOC: Pogi, we're WAY past that now, XD
IC: The group of Aqua members hezitated just long enough for me to knock them out with a Flamethrower. I quickly blew the door down and ran into the nearby forest, where I decided to stay for the night.
I changed into the nighgown I took from the hideout, since my uniform was very... uncomfortable in places. "This can't be right!" I said to myself before I fell asleep, "theres no way he had enough power to do that!!"

Pogiforce-14
October 13th, 2004, 05:49 PM
ooc:Well that's just great. Why does it say "To the last post" if it doesn't take you to teh last post? Some one fill me in then. :\

Flygon trainer
October 13th, 2004, 05:50 PM
Several hours later, i reformed and hauled myself out of the pool, realising that I had indeed fallen asleep. it was still pitch black outside though, and I bolted out the door, trying ot get to relative freedom..

~Ozy~
October 13th, 2004, 05:53 PM
I was now in the city center, looking around for good targets. Civillian attacks were something I took pride on. The hotel, I'd already rigged, along with the Capitol building. Now I needed two more quick targets...There, a gas company and best of all, a car dealship row. The area would be devastated. I rigged the targets and set the central timer. Now I needed to get out of here.

Shiney
October 13th, 2004, 05:53 PM
My head snapped up, I couldn't tell how much later it was, but I noticed the toklata wasn't here, and I was getting a bit worried. Worried? About someone who tried to kill me? It didn't matter, I'd figure it out after I made sure she was ok.
I quickly got the key to the room, and went outside, looking to see if I could find her.

Pogiforce-14
October 13th, 2004, 05:54 PM
ooc: I sitll haven't been filled in on what I missed. :\

parallelzero
October 13th, 2004, 05:54 PM
OOC: Id fill you in Pogi, but I gotta go to sleep now vv; please DO NOT GO ANY MORE THEN 2 PAGES MORE!!!! Thank you, XD

Flygon trainer
October 13th, 2004, 05:57 PM
OOC: well, legendary's at the Aqua base, and everybody else is at a city, either in a hotel or trying to blow it up.

IC: I wandered for a bit, until I noticed another human. but somehtign was odd about him. he looked like he was doing somehtign, so I found no harm in watching..

~Ozy~
October 13th, 2004, 06:00 PM
The explosives went off with a massive noise, something beyond what I'd even expected. I smiled wickedly at the thought of the destruction this would cause.

<OOC>I need to get off now, g'night all.<OOC>

Pogiforce-14
October 13th, 2004, 06:02 PM
ooc: that explains where everyone is, that doesn't explain what happened. I'm still lost. :\