PDA

View Full Version : Books You Love To Read Over and Over

DestinyBender
September 22nd, 2009, 09:52 PM
My favourite book would be Harry Potter COS.

I have read it at least 7 times.

What about all of you guys?

Sweet Jasmine
September 23rd, 2009, 01:40 AM
It would be probably Harry Potter and Twilight! <33 ( Philippine Ghost Stories Book 1-23 ) ^.^

Tudj
September 23rd, 2009, 01:47 AM
I like to re-read all the Harry Potter and Tomorrow Series are easy to re-read as the suspense each one brings.

Graceful
September 23rd, 2009, 06:58 AM
I'd have to say Jacqueline Wilson Books and Marley & Me. I love those. Jacqueline Wilson Books Are, Yes, Girly British Books. XD I love Cookie , My Sister Jodie And The Tracy Beaker Series! <3<3<3

Jolene
September 23rd, 2009, 09:27 AM
I don't like reading anything more than once, really.

dannichols
September 25th, 2009, 07:59 PM
I like The Railway series books. But there is a few science books that I like to read, like a few dinosaur books. And there's a few more that I can't name.

Miss Soupy
September 25th, 2009, 08:47 PM
Any book from The Flowers In The Attic/Dollanger series by V.C Andrews. I like picking it up around once a year just to experience the characters and their lives again.

And, uh, I think I read The Catcher in the Rye at least four times... I know it's not everyone's cup of tea, but as I read it again and again I feel I can understand and relate more to the narrator than before.

Klippy
September 25th, 2009, 10:25 PM
I've read each of the Harry Potter books at least ten times...:[

Pokeyomom
September 25th, 2009, 10:29 PM
I don't like reading anything more than once, really.

I hear you haha. i am the same way with series, and movies. Once ive processed the info, it stays in my crane. But I could probably read a classic like The Power Of One again. I love the rogue warrior series as well.

RAWR ^_^
September 26th, 2009, 02:07 AM
Harry Potter, Twilight and CHERUB. I've read all the books in those series way more than once and I love it. I've re-read a load of Stand-alone books aswell such as Junk by Melvin Burgess and Black Rabbit Summer by Kevin Brooks.

Azonic
September 26th, 2009, 04:25 AM
... I don't like reading. ;w; It's hard to concentrate when there's a television near by.

If I had to pick one it would be House of the Scorpion.

dotKarma
September 26th, 2009, 04:57 AM
Harry Potter, the Eragon books, and the Lord of the Rings Trilogy. But I usually am reading other books, so I don't reread much.

Esper
September 26th, 2009, 05:05 AM
I don't reread much unless there is an event or something happening that makes me want to read a particular book again. Before I saw Howl's Moving Castle I went and reread that so it would be fresh in my mind, but I don't think I'll read it again for a long time, if ever.

ArcanineOod
September 26th, 2009, 09:38 AM
Harry Potter seems to be a theme here =3

The Roman Mysteries series by Caroline Lawrence are great, too.

Heh... Homer's Odyssey & Virgil's Aeneid. =3

I'm a huge fan of reading, so I usually reread lots of books I've read previously, if I liked them. ^_^

xX

yvette
September 26th, 2009, 07:12 PM
Shopaholic and the Georgia Nicolson books... they always make me lol. So hard. Especially Georgia, I love her. And some random books here and there... I'd reread the Dicey saga any day. Homecoming was awesome and really touching.

Gummy
September 27th, 2009, 08:15 AM
The only books I've read more than once were Eragon and Eldest, and that was just so I could be prepared to read Brisingr. I'm really not one to re-read books because I already know what happens at the end.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
September 27th, 2009, 04:41 PM
I really don't like reading, but I do like to read manga's but I don't ever touch the same volume again lol

:t354:TG