PDA

View Full Version : ZombieLand

Haza
September 23rd, 2009, 06:27 PM
This movie is absolutely amazing! It was so not what I was expecting to see. Tonite I got the chance to see the movie early and Im glad. It had a vry romanitc theme to it in a comedic way and made you think. Has anyone else got to see it and when you do comment. Discuss.

Gunn
October 7th, 2009, 03:57 PM
reviving a thread, omg

I knew I was going to love the movie because 1: Zombies of course, and 2: It played Metallica in the beginning and my face was something similar to this: :D

I found the movie definitely more comedic, but it did show that romance can play out in a zombie apocalypse, dur. It seemed like a survival guide being portrayed in a hilarious fashion. But yeah, I loved it.

Didn't like those girls though, gaahh...

JP
October 7th, 2009, 04:09 PM
reviving a thread, omg

I knew I was going to love the movie because 1: Zombies of course, and 2: It played Metallica in the beginning and my face was something similar to this: :D

I found the movie definitely more comedic, but it did show that romance can play out in a zombie apocalypse, dur. It seemed like a survival guide being portrayed in a hilarious fashion. But yeah, I loved it.

Didn't like those girls though, gaahh...

Seems like a lot of people didn't like the girls in this movie. I rather enjoyed their roles and actresses. I definitely enjoyed this a lot though, had some really priceless moments in it. :P One of my tops for 09 at this point.

Karasuma
October 7th, 2009, 04:16 PM
Seems like a lot of people didn't like the girls in this movie. I rather enjoyed their roles and actresses. I definitely enjoyed this a lot though, had some really priceless moments in it. :P One of my tops for 09 at this point.

I think Abigail took her time on how to use an AK-47 for this movie, she wasn't that annoying in the movie but she just didn't seem to fit in it...Emma Stone is hawt btw =P

Two words about this movie: BILL MURRAY!!!!
erhem yes...the man is truly talented and should make another ghostbusters with the gang.

Alinthea
October 7th, 2009, 11:22 PM
I am going to go see this film soon.

Straight away, I had a feeling that this film is going to be awesome.
I shall have to see ^_____^

Watch this space...

Klippy
October 8th, 2009, 07:12 AM
It was great, imo. I've seen quite a few films this year, but I'd rank it in the top five, at least. XD It was just a really well-made and comedic movie.

The Rules was the best part, for sure.

Captain Hobo.
October 8th, 2009, 09:53 AM
It looks cool. I havn't seen it yet.

JP
October 8th, 2009, 05:14 PM
I think Abigail took her time on how to use an AK-47 for this movie, she wasn't that annoying in the movie but she just didn't seem to fit in it...Emma Stone is hawt btw =P

Two words about this movie: BILL MURRAY!!!!
erhem yes...the man is truly talented and should make another ghostbusters with the gang.

Emma Stone is definitely hawt, indeed. <3

And they did (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghostbusters:_The_Video_Game)...kinda. :P

Haza
October 8th, 2009, 08:34 PM
The girls were my favortie part. I really learned a lot of sneak moves from them. I liked how mommited to eachother they were.

pokejungle
October 8th, 2009, 08:59 PM
This movie had me in stitches. Especially the entire part when they stay in the mansion.

Definitely one of the highlights of my movie going year so far.

Haza
October 8th, 2009, 10:01 PM
Yeah, I was the loudest person in the theatre when Bill Murrays zombie thing came to an end

pokejungle
October 8th, 2009, 10:11 PM
Yeah, I was the loudest person in the theatre when Bill Murrays zombie thing came to an end
Put that in spoiler tags :o

But yeah, LOVED that part.

Samurai X
October 9th, 2009, 08:22 PM
This movie was hilarious! I really loved it, I think it's better than Shaun of the Dead. There was really only one sad part in the movie and the rest was funny. Bill Murray was funny, especially when they get high and replay a Ghostbusters scene, hilarious!

Timbjerr
October 10th, 2009, 07:43 AM
I have to admit, this movie made me realize how well I would survive an actual zombie apocalypse. :P

It was pretty hilarious, especially Bill Murray's cameo. XD

xxzyyzxx
October 12th, 2009, 12:26 AM
Hahah I loved this movie. Of everything I've seen this year, this movie definitely takes the spot at the top.

I sang along at the beginning to "For Whom the Bell Tolls" by Metallica.

Imo it COULD have been longer to throw in more action, but the ending was definitely enough action to suffice me. And the ending was done nicely.

Easily my favorite zombie movie haha.

KUROXFAI
October 15th, 2009, 03:16 PM
i haven't gotten the chance to see it but i no it will be awesome cant wait !!!!!!!
:D

KurlyFries
October 15th, 2009, 06:10 PM
That movie blew.. my mind.

Not only did it have superb jokes, it had genius ways to kill zombies, a refreshing love story with almost no cliches, and a reference to how awful coconut is.

"I hate coconut. Not the taste, the consistency."

I might see that movie several more times.

Doonesbury
October 19th, 2009, 04:16 PM
Just finished watching it. Honestly, one of the funniest movie I've seen all year. I pretty much died laughing when he shot Bill Murray.

That movie blew.. my mind.
I love that part lol.