PDA

View Full Version : When you first get a new album...

Haza
September 24th, 2009, 01:35 AM
When you get a new CD do you listen to it over and over all the time for like weeks strait? I do! Im currently wearing out Beauty Killer by Jeffree Star XD!

Guillermo
September 24th, 2009, 01:43 AM
I never buy albums. I download them. :) But yeah, I do whenever I hear one.

Reminiscing
September 24th, 2009, 03:43 AM
I listen to it over and over for a week and after that I will share it to my friends.

Bay Alexison
September 24th, 2009, 06:39 AM
Been forever since I bought a CD (and downloading songs for that manner). I is a poor uni student. D: I don't usually listen to the whole album over and over, but if there's quite a few songs I really enjoy, then I would listen to those songs over and over. :P

Graceful
September 24th, 2009, 06:50 AM
I've played 2 of my green day cds out already! XD

Cheesymitten
September 24th, 2009, 10:29 AM
When i get my new album hopefully i'll be able to listen to it for endless hours until my whole family get annoyed... :D

Alinthea
September 24th, 2009, 10:30 AM
Normally I will listen to it once over or maybe twice.
Then I just let it shuffle in my iTunes.

Devil's Guitarist
September 24th, 2009, 11:38 AM
yeah, I buy cds! I love to buy them, I don't downloading music....I like the box and the book x)
Everytime I get the chance to buy one, I do it and listen to it for hours and hours xD

Haza
September 24th, 2009, 11:43 AM
I usually listen to it so much because I want to know right of the bat which songs are good and which ones are just okay.

JP
September 24th, 2009, 12:06 PM
There was a time when I did that. These days, unless it's a band/artist I love and the material sounds perfect to me, I play it once. If I like it, I'll add it to my library and probably won't play it again for a while.

シーツー
September 24th, 2009, 12:16 PM
Yea, I normally listen new albums over and over until I get sick of them XD
Then I put them on my iPod and let the songs shuffle so I only listen to them once in a while.

luf100
September 24th, 2009, 02:28 PM
Haha, yea usually. Or I listen to it all the way through at least once a day before I listen to any other music. :P

Dakota
September 24th, 2009, 02:30 PM
I download, not buy. But, yeah, I listen to them weeks, on one ocassion MONTHS strait. Right now, its "Life Starts Now" by Three Days Grace. (Look at my signature!)

Yuoaman
September 24th, 2009, 03:43 PM
It's 'Life Starts Now' for me too. lol

But I usually listen to it for about a week incessantly before I begin listening to other things again.

Gunn
September 24th, 2009, 09:20 PM
Normally I will listen to it once over or maybe twice.
Then I just let it shuffle in my iTunes.

^ This. It also depends if I like it or not. God Forbid's album Earthsblood was crap and the only good song on it is "Empire of the Gun."

Verkaufer
September 25th, 2009, 12:20 PM
It depends on the album. I always listen to the entire album at least once, but usually I go back and listen to 3 or 4 of my favorite songs on the album for weeks.

I recently bought Sonata Arctica's new album "The Days of Grays" and I can't stop listening to half the album...

Lucy Lu
September 25th, 2009, 03:59 PM
Yeah it depends on the album. I will listen to it once, but then I will listen to it again to listen my best songs from the album. I usually will listen to a song I love about maybe 20-50 times til I stop. I never get tired of listening to the album over and over.

Patchisou Yutohru
September 27th, 2009, 08:10 AM
For the most part, I usually listen to specific tracks from the album on Repeat One until I grow tired of it, then I go to the next. When I feel I've listened to it enough, I'll put it on shuffle (only on that album) and continue listening to it for a few days. A week seems a bit much to only listen to that one album, though, so I wouldn't say that. Maybe about four or so days, but that's it.

Gold warehouse
September 27th, 2009, 08:35 AM
I'll only listen through the whole album once, if I really like some of the tracks then I will listen to them a few times more then move on to something new after a few days.
If I like the whole album, then I won't be able to stop listening to it over and over for weeks. It's rare for me to like an entire album though.

.inLOVE
September 27th, 2009, 08:37 AM
I find a favorite song, put it on repeat for days, then check out the other songs, find a new favorite, repeat, etc.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
September 27th, 2009, 04:37 PM
I don't buy CD's since I download all of my music online now but when I first hear a song and if it's really good I'll play it over and over again

:t354:TG