• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey Guys I'm New and hope we can be pals

Explotaro

バクたろう Baktaro
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 9, 2009
Hey guys I'm new and my names Explotaro the typhlosion, I love Pokemon and i hope i can get to know you all, yep lets all be pals

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
Ugh, a member with an epic name joins and no one posted yet? D=

Well, then, welcome to PC~ If I'm correct, you seem to like PokeSpecial, but that could just be a hunch (if it is true, though, my previous username was Zuzu :3).

Hope you enjoy your stay, and make sure you stay out of trouble~

If you have any questions, VM or PM me~

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
Explotaro!!! *Explodes*.
Such an Explosive name you have there. I liked it. ;)
And I am totally sure that you have read the Pokespe manga. I've read it too.
Oops....I just forgot that I am here to welcome ya....So....(I tend to get distracted soon :P.)
Welcome to Pokecommunity! Read the rules and FAQ, stay active, make friends and have fun! :)

Prof.Oak

The Official Professor Oak !
Years
Explotaro. Hmm Good name. But it could of used some japanese beside it to make it look cooler or something :D
I like new members who use Creative names, instead of people who just register witought thinking about a cool name.

Prof Oak : Welcome, [Explotaro]!
Your very own journey is about to unfold (at PC)!

Back