PDA

View Full Version : Question: Private Message Space?

Dr Gregory House
September 27th, 2009, 08:54 PM
My PM space has recently decreased from the default 100 or whatever it was... to 10. I logged on and it said my PM box was full... 27/10 messages stored. :|
I was just wondering if this is routine, or if it's a new implementation, or if my account is bugged?
Thanks.

EDIT: Okay, this is now a suggestion, could you please make a notification that physically pops up on the screen when you change your email?
Because I had no idea that I would have to go back to my email to verify... I know it sounds stupid, but yeah. I just think that saving me the scare of something weird going on... That it should notify me?
THanks

.Seth
September 27th, 2009, 08:57 PM
That means you're account somehow got deactivated.
Either PM an Admin, or hope they look at this thread.

They should fix it for you, or you can change your email address.
Talking with the admins would probably be best, though.

Dr Gregory House
September 27th, 2009, 08:59 PM
That means you're account somehow got deactivated.
Either PM an Admin, or hope they look at this thread.

They should fix it for you, or you can change your email address.
Talking with the admins would probably be best, though.
Okay, I understand, I just changed my email. Question to the staff, that means I have to get an email sent to that account, right?
XD

Rukario
September 27th, 2009, 09:52 PM
each time you change your email addy, you have to re-verify it.. until you do, you'll be stuck in the "Users Awaiting Email Confirmation" usergroup.. you'll have limited PM / profile access and the ability to only post in the CQ&F forum.

Ausaudriel
September 27th, 2009, 11:07 PM
EDIT: Okay, this is now a suggestion, could you please make a notification that physically pops up on the screen when you change your email?
Because I had no idea that I would have to go back to my email to verify... I know it sounds stupid, but yeah. I just think that saving me the scare of something weird going on... That it should notify me?
THanks
Okay, I added that. XD; Hopefully it won't be a problem anymore...