PDA

View Full Version : FlashForward

patch.
September 28th, 2009, 12:58 PM
Anyone just watch this? I thought it looked good, and was surprised at how well they managed to actually pull it off. I found the plot great, and I just hit myself for not coming up with something like that. >_____<

So, thoughts?

Azonic
September 29th, 2009, 03:27 AM
I loved the show. o3o; The plot was pretty genius, and the episode was really suspenseful.

I need to know what the kangaroo would mean in the future. >_<;

And and and when the guy in the baseball stadium was AWAKE. omgizzle.

Klippy
September 29th, 2009, 07:11 AM
I think it's too soon to judge whether it will be good or not yet. I thought the first episode was great, but it could end up being like Lost and Heroes and confuse everyone to no end. But so far, I enjoyed it.

And yeah, the one man being awake was definitely a reason to come back this week and find out who he was. XD

patch.
September 30th, 2009, 07:16 AM
I loved the show. o3o; The plot was pretty genius, and the episode was really suspenseful.

I need to know what the kangaroo would mean in the future. >_<;

And and and when the guy in the baseball stadium was AWAKE. omgizzle.

I didn't get the kangaroo either. And yeah, the awake guy. Creepy. o__o;

I think it's too soon to judge whether it will be good or not yet. I thought the first episode was great, but it could end up being like Lost and Heroes and confuse everyone to no end. But so far, I enjoyed it.

And yeah, the one man being awake was definitely a reason to come back this week and find out who he was. XD

I hope it doesn't turn out like Lost and Heroes. I found the guys wearing the masks interesting though. =o

JP
September 30th, 2009, 07:35 AM
I really wanted to check it out but I completely forgot about it lol. I'll have to watch the first episode online.

Azonic
October 2nd, 2009, 04:50 PM
Second episode aired. Amazing again. Such a suspenseful show, and this D. Gibbons girl really gets you thinking. Especially at the end with the phone call thing. <3 Can't wait for the next one, XD.

Edit: LOL THATS SO COOL. The guy's gonna be murdered on my birthday!

Captain Hobo.
October 2nd, 2009, 06:29 PM
Of corse my mom watches that show:paranoid: