PDA

View Full Version : *~My Neighbour Totoro~*

DestinyBender
September 28th, 2009, 09:08 PM
Who has seen the movie called My Neighbor Totoro? It's funny and cool.

Sooo... who wants to talk about it? =]

Discussion officially open!

Bay Alexison
September 28th, 2009, 09:42 PM
I already mention how that's my all time favorite movie and Studio Ghibli film I have seen so far. :3 I can go hours actually over it. XD

Hm, wanna talk about the score first. There's just a lot of cute ones (like the opening of the movie Stroll) and also very emotional ones (The Path of the Wind). Pretty much I love all the scores Joe Hisaishi did in the movie. :3

Another thing I like about the movie is the character interactions. From Mei and Satsuki to them with the other people and the Totoros, it's just funny, dramatic, and even realistic in a way.

Last thing is the catbus. 'nuff said. :P

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
September 29th, 2009, 02:27 PM
I rarely watched it, probably 5 episodes but I find it pretty cool looking, during the summer I've gotten a Totoro doll from China Town

:t354:TG

Esper
September 29th, 2009, 08:11 PM
I rarely watched it, probably 5 episodes but I find it pretty cool looking, during the summer I've gotten a Totoro doll from China Town

:t354:TG
I think you're thinking of something else. It's a movie, not a TV series.

Bagel
September 29th, 2009, 08:20 PM
I love this movie!! Its so cute, ive gotten the stuff animal of the Big racoon bear dude!!

I remember watching it in japanese wheni lived in japan 2 years ago, it was so popular there.