PDA

View Full Version : Your favorite dub opening(s)?

Taichi
September 29th, 2009, 05:11 AM
C'mon, I know everyone has a favorite dub opening atleast?

My favorites are:

1.Smile Bomb - Yu Yu Hakusho Theme
2.DBZ Theme (The one that aired on Toonami)
3.Hyperdrive - YGO5D's (It's the closest to an anime-esque song 4kids will ever get to.)
4.YA YO YA YO YA YO - One Piece Rap

Please no Anti-Dub crap in here

Tonitonichopchop
September 29th, 2009, 06:47 AM
One Piece-Hikari E (This one is great)

That's actually the only one I liked. I usually watch subbed anime so I don't get a lot of dubbed openings :\

thedestinedblade
September 29th, 2009, 07:29 AM
One of the Digimon season openings. I can't remember which one since that was way back, but the tune was definitely catchy. :D

Xaddion
September 29th, 2009, 07:53 AM
Pokemon Master Quest
Yu-Gi-Oh(German Dub)
Knights of the Zodiac
Transformers Armada

Bay Alexison
September 29th, 2009, 10:41 AM
One of the Digimon season openings. I can't remember which one since that was way back, but the tune was definitely catchy. :D
Doesn't Digimon use the same opening (at least the first three seasons of it)? In that case though, agree the tune is indeed catchy. :D

Well, my favorite dub opening is actually the Pokemon Orange Islands Saga one, "Pokemon World." The tune is just awesome and upbeat when I first heard it. Heh, even to this day I'm still not tired of hearing it (and the movie version of it too) :P

yvette
September 29th, 2009, 12:45 PM
I like the 4th Johto opening for Pokemon (man, I love that song), and the first Hoenn opening (was it 'Unbeatable'? Oh, the memories...), yeah, I'll admit I really love some of the corny English songs. xD

Wings Don't Cry
September 29th, 2009, 12:49 PM
Shaman King Opening
4kids actually did pretty well with this compared to another anime that will remain nameless.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPASjFAloBY&feature=related

thedestinedblade
September 29th, 2009, 01:29 PM
Doesn't Digimon use the same opening (at least the first three seasons of it)? In that case though, agree the tune is indeed catchy. :D

I remember, it was the opening for the 4th season. I think it was called Digimon Frontier. Though the original opening is good too.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
September 29th, 2009, 02:20 PM
ummmm Japanese version of the 9th season of Pokemon, Ichrin no Hana and After Dark by Asian Kung-fu generation

:t354:TG

Taichi
September 29th, 2009, 07:11 PM
ummmm Japanese version of the 9th season of Pokemon, Ichrin no Hana and After Dark by Asian Kung-fu generation

:t354:TG

This thread is for dub openings.

Bush Accent: We don't want your japanese here.

Shaman King Opening
4kids actually did pretty well with this compared to another anime that will remain nameless.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPASjFAloBY&feature=related

Yes, Shaman King was very epic for a 4kids dub.

Rokusasu
October 1st, 2009, 01:54 PM
The theme for the Orange Islands saga in Pokemon. o: And I loved the first Johto theme. :D Both of them were awesome when they were featured in the second and third movies. :3

ÇyänïdëÉX
October 3rd, 2009, 12:54 PM
I liked the old DBZ intro, it was pretty funny, used to make lots of fun out of it.

But wow man i can't believe some one mentioned the One piece intro, that freaking tune grew in my brain..i was like holy crap this sucks. Then after seeing it week after week i was like hmm thats a pretty catchy tune.

Misheard Whisper
October 3rd, 2009, 01:00 PM
You know, I have to say I do like the Bakugan dub opening. It was very short, but it's cool.

Taichi
October 3rd, 2009, 10:45 PM
You know, I have to say I do like the Bakugan dub opening. It was very short, but it's cool.

Yeah, I like Bakugan OP also when the dude's voice gets all high and squeky. TWO WORLDS COLLIDE ON THE INSIDE!!

Soul Eater
October 12th, 2009, 12:03 AM
I really love Vic Mignogna's opening for DN Angel. It's called True light and I love his music. <3

MithosFall
November 9th, 2009, 07:01 PM
I actually like the first Bleach openning. The song is Asterisk by Orange Range.

Demigod
November 9th, 2009, 07:18 PM
In english probably Beck opening, i like japanese openings more.

Ivix Kuroshu
November 9th, 2009, 07:51 PM
I loved the Shaman King opening as well. I also like some of the Pokemon openings.

Taichi
November 11th, 2009, 07:07 AM
Just found this recently. German Megaman Opening.

Don't knock it till you try it. It's great.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AA-NRCAW90o

SkyBlue
November 20th, 2009, 07:34 PM
Battle Cry (Stand Up!) - Pokemon: Galactic Battles
The English versions of Detective Conan theme songs

Shadowfaith
November 21st, 2009, 05:54 AM
Lol as simple as it was and as annoying as it got after seeing it for the 100th time, I absolutely adored the Digimon opening. Why? Because everytime I heard it I got psyched for Digimon and still do! It's basically repeating "Digimon" for 2 minutes but hell it served it's purpose in letting you know when it was on =P

Owl
November 21st, 2009, 01:04 PM
Pokemon Master Quest

The best xD