PDA

View Full Version : Issue: DEMANDS PRIVILEGES OUTRAGE DISGUST

mystletainn
September 29th, 2009, 06:09 PM
So after two years of being a supporter (my bar is missing), there are a few things I'd like to see added. I mean as a supporter who has donated money to a Pokemon forum, I deserve a ton, right? Anyway, here are my demands:

1) Erica removed as an Administrator. I would like her demoted and moved to ROM hacking. That's where she belongs.
2) I'd like Other Chat moved to the top of the forum, the VIP lounge moved to the creative boards and the S&M forum removed. Their current positions offend me.
3) I'd like the color of supporters changed from #3A70B9 to #3A70B8. In its current state, I am left uncomfortable and scared. :(
4) I demand my PM space be increased by 6. The current limit is unacceptable.
5) PC should donate 5 dollars BACK to me for all the time and effort I've put in as a supporter.
6) Matt and Erik should stop having children.

THESE DEMANDS SHALL BE MET BY OCTOBER 1ST AT MIDNIGHT OR I WILL HATCH MY DEVIOUS, INSIDIOUS PLAN ON PC MWHAHAHAHAHAHA

http://blavatskyblogger.freeukisp.co.uk/dastardly.jpg

beauty. proletariat
September 29th, 2009, 06:17 PM
XD cant say I disagree at all.

this is in spite of supporters wanting more right?

mystletainn
September 29th, 2009, 06:23 PM
No it's my legitimate list of demands I expect to have by October 1st. Or there

will

be

consequences!!!!!

nyehnyehnyeh

Cherrim
September 29th, 2009, 06:23 PM
Yeah well I'm a supporter and I think Blossom Shower should be made the only theme on PC. :(

And also everyone's avatar should be Cherrim.

I donated just as much as you Luke so my demands should override yours because I've been a supporter longer and that clearly qualifies me for superiority!

Zet
September 29th, 2009, 06:25 PM
http://i33.tinypic.com/2lwsmtv.jpg

mystletainn
September 29th, 2009, 06:31 PM
Yeah well I'm a supporter and I think Blossom Shower should be made the only theme on PC. :(

And also everyone's avatar should be Cherrim.

I donated just as much as you Luke so my demands should override yours because I've been a supporter longer and that clearly qualifies me for superiority!

But Erica, we are supporters. So our opinions already matter more than anyone else's because we have donated $$$$$$$$$. And $$$$$$$$ buys you everything. Including the right to demand what you want on a forum :D

Star★Seeker
September 29th, 2009, 06:36 PM
So? Us regular members deserve some love too! D:

.Seth
September 29th, 2009, 06:37 PM
I'm a supporter too.
I demand we stop this nonsense. :D

flight
September 29th, 2009, 06:37 PM

I think it's best that we stay out of this.

mystletainn
September 29th, 2009, 06:39 PM

http://imakeprojects.com/Projects/halloween-supper/Gfx/medium-res/m_HPIM0389.JPG

My heart goes out to you. It really does. ;~;

Star★Seeker
September 29th, 2009, 06:41 PM
I think it's best that we stay out of this.
NO.
IT'S TIME WE STOOD UP FOR OURSELVES! I WILL NO LONGER TOLERATE THIS UNCARINGNESS AND UNRESPECTFUL TREATMENT WE RECIEVE BECAUSE WE DON'T HAVE BLUE USERNAMES AND THE LIKES!

Heart! ononomnomnom

flight
September 29th, 2009, 06:43 PM
You people are so outrageous. :(

Please, let us calm over this frivolous matter.

Lady Gaga
September 29th, 2009, 06:43 PM
I demand a raise in pay (when I get it...because I will get it...soon...)!

Star★Seeker
September 29th, 2009, 06:47 PM
I want a blog, and if I get it, I'll stop this whole crap. However, if my demads are not met by the time I get on tommorow, I will leave PC, and all of you will regret it!

YOU WILL REGRET IT!

With all due respect,
♥~Poker Face~♥

Sansa Stark
September 29th, 2009, 06:48 PM
Just so you know, I think I'm totally going to blog about this and how much I think about this.

beauty. proletariat
September 29th, 2009, 06:48 PM
I demand I get a 2000 dollar reward for donating 25 dollars to keep YOUR forum up.

Hand it over zetta maths lady

.Seth
September 29th, 2009, 06:50 PM
Can I demand a _____________? :D
Nah, just kidding.

/is still clueless as to what this topic is about =o

s0nido
September 29th, 2009, 06:50 PM
I really can't wait until some noob comes along and reports this. It'll be funny. :3

Star★Seeker
September 29th, 2009, 06:51 PM
I WANT MY VERY OWN RIDEABLE DISCOSTICK, plz!

usami
September 29th, 2009, 06:55 PM
Although I am not a supporter via money, I'd like to think I was, having dedicated time, energy, blood, sweat, tears, my body and children to this forum.
That said, I think your demands are incredibly ludicrous, and it's a mystery how you even managed to muster up the money to donate.

Although, I do say I agree with your first, second, third, forth, and fifth demands, the last one just pushed me over the edge. I will not stand for it! You can have your fancy name, larger PM box and Erica. BUT ME AND URSULA WILL NEVER STOP HAVE CHILDREN. EVER.
Our half human, half octopus children are beautiful in every way and you will not stand in our way. We will not be silenced.

mystletainn
September 29th, 2009, 06:58 PM
FOR NOW
I will disappear into the shadows. But mark my words: if my demands aren't met, Matt and me will have a very personal double date with a clothes hanger and my hand VERY soon.

nyehnyehnyeh

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/2/21/Muttley-picture.gif