PDA

View Full Version : Question: Notifying the admins of your donation.

s0nido
September 29th, 2009, 10:02 PM
I'm planning on donating to the PokeCommunity soon, but I'm still not sure how the admins will be notified that I donated. I've seen the Paypal form, and it shows no space to write my username or anything. So how do I tell the admins that I've donated?

Lover's Kite
September 29th, 2009, 10:05 PM
There should be a textbox titled "Additional Notes" or something similiar when going through the Paypal process, and even if that is not filled out you can always contact Rukario (http://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=2) via PM; give him your email address so he can verify your donation to the community~

Hiroshi Sotomura
September 29th, 2009, 10:06 PM
It asks for your PC username only, if I remember correctly, and offers no "additional notes" panel. (Last I checked.)

But yup, the one admin to contact is Rukario.

s0nido
September 30th, 2009, 04:48 AM
Okay, I just donated, and it asked me for my PC username. I entered it. Is that all I have to do from here on?

Hiroshi Sotomura
September 30th, 2009, 05:00 AM
Well all you should do now is wait for Rukario to see it (unless you used e-cheques, which means you'll have to wait for it to clear). If it takes him a long time to do it (or if you're paranoid he'll mess up) contact him.

s0nido
September 30th, 2009, 01:28 PM
Okay, it worked (clearly). The staff can lock this now.