PDA

View Full Version : Hae you ever been obsessed?

Haza
September 29th, 2009, 11:17 PM
Hav you ever been obsessed with a celebrity? I feel like I might be obsessed with Jeffree Star & Beyonce! XD I know I am but Im having a hard time admitting it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hpiwPXkbVc

Rehab Doll
September 30th, 2009, 12:29 AM
I felt I was pretty obsessed with Kurt Cobain, mainly because I loved his music so much.

Tudj
September 30th, 2009, 01:44 AM
I don't think so, but I was obsessed with a few (to embarrassed to state here) when I was a little kid.

Forever
September 30th, 2009, 03:57 AM
I'm obsessed with Kevin Rudd. He's a celebrity to me~

But um, really, I used to be obsessed with Chris Brown. Now I just like... some of the music. :D

Houndour2004
September 30th, 2009, 09:24 AM
Emma Roberts from The Flight Before Christmas

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJIjteaAPnk

Graceful
September 30th, 2009, 09:30 AM
I'd have to say -> Utada Hikaru & Billie Joe Armstrong [Green Day]

RAWR ^_^
September 30th, 2009, 09:34 AM
I have a really really huge obsession with Lady GaGa. I try to know everything I can about her and I support in as many ways as I can whilst keeping up to date with the news as it happens >_<

Tater Tot
September 30th, 2009, 09:41 AM
Not exactly a celebrity, but I'm obsessed with Joshua Jackson's character and acting in Fringe. :3 I can't really explain why, there's just something about his personality I just love. :D

Actually, a few people I'm friends with know about the obsession. And they say it's a man crush. XD;;

michele
September 30th, 2009, 11:44 AM
i get obsessed with celebs all the time - it's ridiculous. currently my celebseissions are criss angel, wade robson, fred armisen, and a few others. x]

JP
September 30th, 2009, 12:44 PM
I don't think I've ever been obsessed with a celebrity. Closest thing I can think of is thinking Gibbs on NCIS being the coolest f'n character on all of television. :P He's like my hero.

Honest
September 30th, 2009, 01:27 PM
Can you count a band as a celebrity? If so, Three DAys Grace (3DG) THey are soooo totally my idols. :P

If you can't.......I say Ashley Massaro. (WWE Diva)....she is hot.... :P

Yoshimi
September 30th, 2009, 01:58 PM
I'm obsessed with Kevin Rudd. He's a celebrity to me~

But um, really, I used to be obsessed with Chris Brown. Now I just like... some of the music. :D

Now the only beats he can get is on Rhianna D;
Not exactly a celebrity, but I'm obsessed with Joshua Jackson's character and acting in Fringe. :3 I can't really explain why, there's just something about his personality I just love. :D

Actually, a few people I'm friends with know about the obsession. And they say it's a man crush. XD;;

That is bromance. There is a significant difference.

No, and everyone is this thread who admits to it is automatically creepy >:(
The only thing I am obsessed with is Cherrim. Celebrities are so overrated these days :\

Haza
September 30th, 2009, 04:24 PM
I guess Im automatically creepy. I dont know why you would be creeped out because no one here is obsessed with you honey. Im sure Beyonce & Jeffree Star know that people are obsessed with them and most likely dont mind. Im not getting tattoos of them or anything.

katmanic
September 30th, 2009, 05:31 PM
Jeffree Star is amazing.

Um, to answer your question, YES!
I am obsessed with Frank Zappa.
He was the most clever song writer
in the history of song-writing... and
a bit disturbed, as well.

Corvus of the Black Night
September 30th, 2009, 06:54 PM
I am obsessed with myself, because I am what is "hip" and "happening".

Pokeyomom
September 30th, 2009, 07:01 PM
Gahhh No. I would like to (F)ang Kim Kardashian, but I have a weird attraction to ho-ho's (The chocolate rolls!).

Seriously who cares? Even if majority of celebraties are mostly "beautiful"?

yvette
October 1st, 2009, 02:20 PM
Well, I was sort of obsessed with Lady Gaga in 2008 because I loved her songs to pieces... even the ones she recorded before she officially became an artist... :'D

I used to be obsessed with 'Vanity' (the full verion isn't on imeem now... sigh) and 'Beautiful Dirty Rich' (I still love it so much).

Azonic
October 2nd, 2009, 04:03 AM
Obsessed with Gaga. <3 Not like, completely obsessed buuuut... obsessed.

Haza
October 2nd, 2009, 12:30 PM
Seems pretty easy to be obsessed with Gaga because of how hard she came in her first year. I remember being in love with her when she debuted on LOGO.

Captain Hobo.
October 5th, 2009, 04:12 PM
No i've never been obsessed with a celebiry.

michele
October 5th, 2009, 07:40 PM
and NOW a new obsession is forming - nivek ogre from skinny puppy and ohgr [and played pavi in repo! the genetic opera]. -.-;;

BHwolfgang
October 5th, 2009, 07:52 PM
If you can't.......I say Ashley Massaro. (WWE Diva)....she is hot.... :P ... Brother, you are a pervert.

I wouldn't say that I am obsessed with a celebrity (actors, singers, etc..), but Megan Fox is hot!!

Pokeyomom
October 5th, 2009, 08:07 PM
Haha Megan Fox? My sister thinks she is the most beautiful thing. I think she is hot, but without the proper lighting/10 pounds of make up, she probably doesn't look that great. But to each there own! My friend drools over her 2:p

Kate Beckinsale is my fav if I really had to pick a celebrity;p

Alinthea
October 6th, 2009, 09:50 AM
I have never been obsessed with anyone.

I never liked the idea of being obsessive over a celebrity; or anyone for that matter.

Zodiac Realm
October 6th, 2009, 11:16 AM
well not obsessed but i like a few band lead singers like Chester bennington and adam goutier....actually i was obsessed with him at one point...(not in a sexual way o.0)

fer
October 6th, 2009, 11:23 AM
I'm really obsessed with Hilary Duff,and for some odd reason Jared Padalecki *cough*

Franceschi
October 6th, 2009, 11:28 AM
Seems pretty easy to be obsessed with Gaga because of how hard she came in her first year. I remember being in love with her when she debuted on LOGO.I did chuckle.

I don't think I've ever been truly obsessed with a celebrity. I have gone mental over them - talked about them day and night; listened to their music or watched their films over and over; the usual, you know - but I've never been 'obsessed'. If I had to name a celebrity or famous person whom I've lost a lot of sanity for, then we'd be here a long time.

Gcrimp
October 10th, 2009, 11:53 AM
Im pretty obsessed with Adam Duritz from Counting Crows and Newton Faulkner (they are my dreadlock idols! <3)

oh and i havea huge crush on the UK pop star "Little Boots" :P