PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion: A survey section

Kishijoten
September 30th, 2009, 04:31 PM
As I was thinking maybe Pokecommunity could have a survey section. Like here take this one for example:

1.) why you joined PC
2.) What's your favorite section of PC.
etc...

It may sound like a voting poll but, I think it be a good chance for PC to have something like this. Member's who post a survey in a survey section in the sub-forum of the "other voting polls" can have a survey in that similiar format.

any sayings?.

.Seth
September 30th, 2009, 04:35 PM
You have OVP for that, sweetie.

Forever
September 30th, 2009, 04:42 PM
And there's other trivia if you want surveys that are more like quizzes too.

Kishijoten
September 30th, 2009, 04:46 PM
And there's other trivia if you want surveys that are more like quizzes too.

yes but, those don't count to your post count when you post. These will or could

øbliteration
September 30th, 2009, 04:46 PM
There are countless threads on OVP about such topics~

Zorua
September 30th, 2009, 04:54 PM
yes but, those don't count to your post count when you post. These will or could

Why should postcount matter to you?

.little monster
September 30th, 2009, 05:04 PM
I only see bad out of this. It is too similar to OVP and people will keep making threads in the wrong place. This is very..unnecessary.

Dr Gregory House
September 30th, 2009, 06:44 PM
Agreed, the facilities are already provided for this idea. :3

processr
September 30th, 2009, 10:33 PM

+1 to your post count isn't everything, dearie. I know this might come as a shock to you.

Cherrim
September 30th, 2009, 10:50 PM
If it's a collection of questions you can elaborate on and that are all related to a specific topic, it goes in OVP. Otherwise, if it's a general survey (like the ones going around in blogs or the MySpace/Facebook memes people do) then it goes in Other Trivia. That's... about all there is to it.

The example set of questions you gave in your first post would go in OVP. :)

Cello
October 1st, 2009, 04:42 AM
Hasn't this been suggested 9001 times already? Maybe I'm thinking of the registration survey though, idk.

But yeah, so that this post isn't spam;
OVP's got you covered.
http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=23 <--- They've got polls IN the threads even! Wtf kind of phpbb majick.

Anymore and everyone's going to get confused. :(