PDA

View Full Version : RPG maker & essentials [HELP PLZ]

twistedfool420
October 2nd, 2009, 01:28 PM
ive been working on this game now for a while and dont want to lose it over a stupid mistake....

i simply changed the weather effect of a map and it gave me this error message...
(i can no longer use the playtest, editor, or game function)

---------------------------
Pokemon Essentials
Exception: Errno::ENOENT
Compiler:498:in `initialize'
Compiler:498:in `open'
Compiler:498:in `pbCompilerEachCommentedLine'
Compiler:583:in `pbCompileTownMap'
Compiler:3504:in `pbCompileAllData'
Compiler:3636

This exception was logged in errorlog.txt.
Press Ctrl+C to copy this message to the clipboard.
OK

any help would be really appreciated...

Axєl
October 2nd, 2009, 01:38 PM
I think this thread (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=135197) is where you would want to ask, since this area isn't for Game Dev questions. oo;

twistedfool420
October 2nd, 2009, 01:59 PM
-.-
I just want my question anwsered lol... I'm not reading a hole blabbering post of "what is and isn't acceptable" for me making 1 simple thread. I'll never be back....

but thanks... I guess. >.>

Buoysel
October 2nd, 2009, 02:43 PM
To be honest, I don't think anyone who lurks over here is going to know; however, if you follow the link, you will find a bunch of people who do that sort of stuff all the time. Not only that, they will be able and willing to help you.

Kishijoten
October 2nd, 2009, 05:52 PM
I don't think this is where your suppose to post a question like this here in the community questions&feedbacks. Please do read the rules next time..so this thread is pointless at this moment.

Heart's Soul
October 2nd, 2009, 05:55 PM
I know you'll live a short life in this world, pal. So, OBJECTION!

Wrong place, pal.

Kishijoten
October 2nd, 2009, 06:07 PM

Wrong place, pal.

don't worry about it. I already reported this thread the minute i read that tittle.

Heart's Soul
October 2nd, 2009, 06:10 PM
So, I'm guessing... 3 reports on it? (Mine was a bit mean, heh heh.)

usami
October 2nd, 2009, 06:11 PM
I think this thread (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=135197) is where you would want to ask, since this area isn't for Game Dev questions. oo;
Good post !
To be honest, I don't think anyone who lurks over here is going to know; however, if you follow the link, you will find a bunch of people who do that sort of stuff all the time. Not only that, they will be able and willing to help you.

I don't think this is where your suppose to post a question like this here in the community questions&feedbacks. Please do read the rules next time..so this thread is pointless at this moment.

Wrong place, pal.

don't worry about it. I already reported this thread the minute i read that tittle.

So, I'm guessing... 3 reports on it? (Mine was a bit mean, heh heh.)
Bad, uneeded posts.

Do what Ahiru said.