PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon make life

Qemboy
October 12th, 2004, 07:04 PM
You were walking then you saw some bowlies picking on a poor pokemon you tell them to stop they push you on to a bout that was leaving.
you get cuat and pushed into the oeacn the waves take to a Island you see the prof porfessor.Ramp he will give you a pokemon.Then tyhe prof tells you that there are some Islands that you can go to on a water pokemons back.The ilands are called the crane Islands there are gyms on most of them and get to the leage.So you leave
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rules
1.No swearing
2.No god moding
3.no starting with any rare pokemon
4.Have fun
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name:
Pokemon: (you are able to either start with a flying type or a water type to get across the oeacn oh and if your alana you can start with a chickorita)
Color of pokeballs:
What Are you?
Gy=Gym Leader(if your a gym leader you start an a crane Island and you get to pick the name of the Island)
Vi=Villen(if your a villen you will be able to steal other trainers pokemon but the trainers can steal them back)
Tr=Trainer
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name:Link
Pokemon:Lapras
Clothes:Red hat Black shirt and a red jaket a back pack just like ash's and black tenis shoes
Color of Pokeballs:Red on top and whight on the bottom
What are you?Tr

shrty55
October 13th, 2004, 03:28 PM
Name:Naku
Pokemon:Flygon
Clothes:blue hat red shirt and a blue and yellow jaket a black back pack and red and white tenis shoes
Color of Pokeballs:blue on top and silver on the bottom
What are you?Vi

IC:I was walking along the dirt road to some unknown place and i spotted something cleaming in a stream nearby. Walking up to it i noticed it was a fire stone so i jumped in thinking this is the only chance ill have of getting one.

Qemboy
October 14th, 2004, 04:01 PM
yo shrty55 want to be one of my buddys

shrty55
October 14th, 2004, 04:02 PM
sure but come on lets get this post agoing

IC: I came out all soaking wet but it was all worth it knowing that someday that this stone will be put to good use. I was looking for a building to start my new team(like team rocket or Magma).

Qemboy
October 14th, 2004, 04:03 PM
ok shrty55 lets get on with the posting

shrty55
October 14th, 2004, 04:22 PM
I finally found a small place in the woods that was very old but abandened i decided this will have to do but when i went inside i found it was a home for many pokemon like vulpix, Nincada, Bagon, and 4 weird looking pokemon eggs. Since i had no pokeballs i decided to try and befriend them with what little food i had left.

Qemboy
October 14th, 2004, 04:47 PM
one day i was walking and I fuond these bullies picking on a pokemon im said bug off what did that pokemon ever do to you and they pushed me on the bout and i got off the bout in to the water i was lucky enor to have got washed up on an island with a prof on it i asked him for a pokemon but it wasent one of the starting pokemon it was a lapras i liked that lapras alout thanks professor i said he told me to go to each crane island and battle all the gym leaders

shrty55
October 14th, 2004, 04:59 PM
I did earn their trust after a few hours with them. I started rebuilding the place to fit the pokrmons needs and even a spot to keep the eggs warm until they hatch.

Qemboy
October 14th, 2004, 05:58 PM
oh and here are your pokeballs and pokedex so i headed of on to my journy and than i got to the frist crane island i saw that a dragonair was flying around i wanted to catch so i sent out lapras and told it to use ice beam and so the dragonair got frozen soild and i cault it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! alriht my first caught pokemon

shrty55
October 14th, 2004, 06:08 PM
I had started to recruit members for my team which i will call Team Earth. I have about 50 member searching for all kinds of rare pokemon. The vulpix and the other pokemon are mine now and trust me with all their heart.

Qemboy
October 14th, 2004, 06:10 PM
uhoh i cant have all those dragon air 100 of em oh well i guess i can(dragonair Yay)

shrty55
October 14th, 2004, 06:17 PM
OCC: huh

Vulpix let me use the firestone on it to evolve to Ninetails.

Qemboy
October 14th, 2004, 06:18 PM
well i only can use six of em at a time and atleast 50 of em want to be freed

shrty55
October 14th, 2004, 06:21 PM
OCC: were did the 100 come from ???? u siad u only had one

I have been training with me Flygon, Ninetails and my Nicada which evolved and spit nito ninjask and Shedinja. The eggs have yet to hatch.

Qemboy
October 14th, 2004, 06:29 PM
well they sort of all jumpd out of the water and landed on me

shrty55
October 14th, 2004, 06:37 PM
OCC: lol mabey u should explain a little better in next post and since i dont use pokeballs i can have as many pokemon as i want muhahahaha not really but at least a few more thatn six

One day after training. One of the pokemon eggs hatched and a small metaliv blue pokemon came out. i wasnt quite sure what pokemon it was so i looked it up. I was a Beldum, one of the rarest pokemon i have ever seen.

Qemboy
October 14th, 2004, 06:38 PM
alright i join team earth just joking oh and by the way i dont use pokeballs either

shrty55
October 14th, 2004, 06:43 PM
OCC:u cant do that u have to meet me in the story somewere not just say ur on team earth ur not very good at Roleplayin

I decided to take my pokemon and journey around and beat all the Gym leaders in the area. I reached the first Island and saw a pokemon trainer being pummled by a bunch of dragonair i sent out Beldum and faught them off. After the battle Beldum evolved into a Metang. I then asked the pokemon trainer to join Team Earth in my quest to capture all the pokemon in the world.

Espeon Fan
October 14th, 2004, 06:50 PM
im joining!

Name:Elizabeth
Pokemon:Vaporeon
Clothes:Blue cap, Blue shirt, and a blue jaket, a blue back pack, and blue tenis shoes
Color of Pokeballs:Red on top and whight on the bottom
What are you?Tr

shrty55
October 14th, 2004, 06:53 PM
K espeon lol have some fun

Espeon Fan
October 14th, 2004, 07:01 PM
is any 1 even here? :/ guess not :(

shrty55
October 15th, 2004, 11:53 AM
OCC: we arent always on espeon u dont need to post it in there just look at the bottom of the web page on the left hand side it shows who is in this post k

Qemboy
October 15th, 2004, 03:40 PM
i said i was just joking about joining you!!!!!!

October 15th, 2004, 04:20 PM
Name: Silver
Pokemon: Vaporeon
Clothes: all white clothes
Color of pokeballs: gold and silver
What Are you?: gym leader
Hope I can join!

Qemboy
October 15th, 2004, 05:22 PM
1313666 you sure can join

shrty55
October 16th, 2004, 02:25 PM
OCC: I know u were joking but u still need to respond to what ive done when i talk to u thats how RPs are k

Qemboy
October 16th, 2004, 05:48 PM
fine but i am still a little bit mad that no bodey was on this for rp awhile

shrty55
October 17th, 2004, 05:10 PM
OOC: lol that is funny i think we need more peeps it kinda boring with just us