PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Green Day Song?

Graceful
October 3rd, 2009, 03:02 AM
Even If You Prefer The Old Albums ~ Whatever, What is The Best song Green Day have produced?

>Feelings<
October 3rd, 2009, 03:08 AM
Boulevard of broken dreams was something that caught me up. It's only good if you give it a break and listen to it. It will suck if you listen to it fifteen times everyday.

I heard their newest albums are good. I don't know how much true that is.

markiemania
October 3rd, 2009, 04:18 AM
IMO, Wake Me Up When September Ends. I just love the beginning & ending of the song. =')

Sonikku
October 3rd, 2009, 05:32 AM
Bolavard of broken dreams I haven't heard that many

Misheard Whisper
October 3rd, 2009, 11:08 AM
Yeah, Boulevard of Broken Dreams is a great song, as is Wake Me Up When September Ends.

ÇyänïdëÉX
October 3rd, 2009, 01:00 PM
American idiot had a good set of songs though some people went over board with the whole meaning of it.

Then from the older albums i liked time of your life, nice guys finish last, Brain stew, welcome to paradise.

I think thats pretty much what i can remember.

I have no comment on the new album they released, never heard any of their songs but i think they sold out to the masses and became some type of emo group instead of staying true punk.

bit.trip void
October 3rd, 2009, 01:02 PM
21 Guns, it's really good.

I like the whole American Idiot Album as well though.

luf100
October 3rd, 2009, 09:16 PM
Can I choose a song from every album? There's too many to choose. xD So glad you made this thread. ;)

The first song that always pops into my head right away is Letterbomb from American Idiot. I'm not sure why I like it so much, I just really do. Christie Road is another one that comes to mind, from Kerplunk. Again, I'm not sure why, I just love it. Minority is another that I love because of the message in it, and it reminds me of what Green Day has taught me during my time as a fan. I'll stop before I get all heartfelt on everyone who doesn't care. xD

And yes, 21st Century Breakdown, their new album, is definitely worth the buy. ;D

Sasuke.
October 3rd, 2009, 09:24 PM
Holiday.

First song I learned to play on guitar. Never get's old.

Klippy
October 3rd, 2009, 10:44 PM
I'm a pretty big fan of 21 Guns nowadays.

Graceful
October 4th, 2009, 01:16 AM
I might make a LONG list...... :3
Good Riddance; Time Of Your Life
Holiday
American Idiot
She's A Rebel
Jesus Of Suburbia
Viva La Gloria!
21st Century Breakdown
Peacemaker
East Jesus Nowhere
Welcome to Paradise
Basket Case
When I Come Around

And loads more! XD

DestinyBender
October 4th, 2009, 02:21 AM
21 Guns hands down. I have it in many of my playlists.

BJ088
October 4th, 2009, 02:26 AM
When I Come Around. I remember playing it on drums back in the day, BEST SONG!