View Full Version : The isle of dreams (The actual story)

October 3rd, 2009, 6:08 AM
I nuzzled up close to Tails a break from saving the world may actually be nice. It didn’t happen very often and rarer yet did I spend them with Tails in the X Tornado. He seemed deep in thought too till.

"Hands off the driver! That is unless you want us to crash into the sea."

I was about to make comment that I knew was childish but I also knew would totally cheese Tails off. Then I looked down. When you are in an airplane, with someone who can fly, over a big body of water you probably want to keep your mouth shut.

The breeze was crisp and cool. It was the perfect way to spend a hot summer’s day. So perfect nothing can go wrong. Then out of the corner of my eye I saw another airplane following us and given our luck guess who? I glanced over at Tails and the look on his face declared that he had seen Dr.Eggman too. He must have panicked because the Tornado went faster than ever before. Unfortunately we were shot out of the sky before we were out of range. The plane split in half, the last thing I saw before I fainted was Tails limp body passing out.

October 27th, 2009, 4:55 PM
I awoke while I was unconscious I must have fallen out of the plane because I was on soft white sand With a beautiful cerulean sea stretching as far as the eye could see. It wasn't Heaven but it was pretty close to as beautiful. Then when I saw no sign of Tails I became worried but these fears were ill founded. Tails Is an amazing swimmer and can fly I knew he would be fine. If he had already made it to shore I was positive he would head straight to the closest town. To my dismay the town was deserted, and surrounded by wasteland beside the sea witch was out of the question so I decide to stay there for the night when I saw a camp fire prehaps this town was not as deserted as I had previously believed.

November 12th, 2009, 4:19 PM
As I approched the fire the sharp pain of blunt metal was pressed against my back a feel I knew all to well the feel of a gun. The man spoke in a voice that was gentle yet firm I knew he was not kidding when he asked "Who are you and what are you doing here?" I wanted to tell if this boy could keep up so "Wow my bro and I must have landed far away bcause where I come from everyon knows me" He became angerd at my attitude " I don't care who you are I will shoot if you do not answer me." Having been in worse situations I told him "If you didn't care than you whouln't have asked"