PDA

View Full Version : Favourite Evanesence Song

DestinyBender
October 4th, 2009, 02:22 AM
So yeah, I want to know which Evanescence song is your favourite.

My favourite would be Tourniquit. :D

Rokusasu
October 5th, 2009, 05:28 PM
My Immortal. @_@ It's just so haunting and melancholic.

Graceful
October 6th, 2009, 06:53 AM
Mine Will Have To Be.."Wake Me Up Inside". It's the only one I actually liked.

madisoncm
October 6th, 2009, 07:00 AM
My Immortal and Wake Me Up Inside.

Amy Lee is meh favorite <3

.Wolfie-kun.
October 7th, 2009, 10:34 AM
I like too many of them to give a favourite, it's not fair! Evanescence are amazing!

Immortal Carnage
October 7th, 2009, 12:48 PM
well ive only heard 2 but i quite like bring me to life.

Gcrimp
October 10th, 2009, 11:44 AM
I don't realy like them much... but My Imortal is pretty incredible, its so damn haunting!

The Red Bandit
October 10th, 2009, 12:02 PM
[QUOTE=Graceful;5191080]Mine Will Have To Be.."Wake Me Up Inside". It's the only one I actually liked.[/QUOTE/] The one that says bring me to life? ok any ways mine is bring me to life(=

DestinyBender
October 10th, 2009, 12:58 PM
I also like Lithium.............

Azonic
October 10th, 2009, 06:38 PM
Mine Will Have To Be.."Wake Me Up Inside". It's the only one I actually liked.

Wake Me Up Inside.

Amy Lee is meh favorite <3
The song's called Bring Me To Life. Which just happens to be my fav. o3o

Blayze
October 12th, 2009, 04:27 PM
My favorite is My Immortal; a sad but very good song.

Sakura Rain
October 12th, 2009, 04:46 PM
My favorite has to be Field of Innocence, which was a song from Origin, their first full-length CD.

Z34guy
October 12th, 2009, 08:35 PM
I'd say mine is a toss up between "Bring Me To Life" (The one everyone refers to as "Wake me up inside". It's bring me to life people. I have the album in front of me.) and "Going Under"

Pokémon Ranger ✩ Moriarty
October 13th, 2009, 10:27 AM
"Bring Me To Life" will always be my favourite-favourite, because it was the first of theirs I ever heard. But I also adore "Call Me When You're Sober" and "Anything For You". And quite a few of the Fallen demo tracks, such as "Everybody's Fool".

Alpha King
October 18th, 2009, 02:28 PM
Hmm, I like Sweet Sacrifice, Lithium, All That I'm Living For, Lose Control, Tourniquet, Imaginary, Haunted, and Whisper! I love Ev! Oh, I also like Cloud9 (as you can see in my sig)

Signomi
October 21st, 2009, 04:37 AM
Evanescence have been my favourite band since 2003, the very first song I heard from them was "Going Under", though it is no surprise that it's one of my favourite songs from them; I find Amy Lee's vocal range and haunting vibe admirable, and it stands out very well in that song. Though I really haven't been keeping up with their recent material to know which songs post-Origin, Fallen and the "Special 2004" album catch my interest.

Though picking favourite songs from them is very...difficult, because I love almost all of them. But if I had to list...hm, Going Under, Bring Me To Life, Everybody's Fool, My Immortal, Imaginary, Hello, Taking Over Me, Whisper, Fields of Innocence, Exodus, I Must Be Dreaming annnd Understanding.

Cherrim
October 21st, 2009, 07:52 AM
Imaginary, Lithium, Your Star, and Lacrymosa for me. :)

Though, to be honest, I think I like every single one of their songs. The above are just the ones that have always stood out to me the most.

Gary, the Magic Fairy
October 21st, 2009, 08:06 PM
Bring Me To Life. It was my favorite song for a few weeks back in '06. XD;

I sorta like My Immortal too. I'm not a huge fan of them, but I do like those two songs.