PDA

View Full Version : Funniest Manga scenes?

Purin
October 13th, 2004, 01:16 AM
What's the funniest moment in the Mangas? (Need not only be Pokemon Special)
My favourites are the part where Silver saw his wanted poster up and then fainted at the sight of his fake photomontage...it's hilarious.
And in Pipipi, the Clefairy can draw really well, only that it drew Pikachu a little too small...

Imran
October 13th, 2004, 07:03 AM
in volume 15 of pk special when gold first meets green. he slaps her bum and asks 'whos this sexy lady', and then silver gets mad and punches him down.
thats one i found really funny

Zapchu
October 13th, 2004, 08:29 AM
in volume 15 of pk special when gold first meets green. he slaps her bum and asks 'whos this sexy lady', and then silver gets mad and punches him down.

o_O; Okayyy, I think I have to re-read Pokespecial...I forgot about this part! But it sounds really funny.

My favorite part is when Ruby freaks out when he finds out who Sapphire really is. ^_^; They draw him so funny.

Fixen
October 13th, 2004, 08:50 AM
I like the part where Green is freaked out by Yellow's incompetence as a trainer in...book 5, I believe?

Purin
October 13th, 2004, 04:49 PM
Oh ya, that was funny XD
And I remember two parts where Yellow was mistakened to be younger than Gold/Crystal...

Fixen
October 13th, 2004, 07:10 PM
Oh ya, that was funny XD
And I remember two parts where Yellow was mistakened to be younger than Gold/Crystal...

Really? Where? Now that I want to see!

Purin
October 13th, 2004, 07:12 PM
Really? Where? Now that I want to see!
^^;; I don't have it right now =P
Once december's here I'll go and scan some funny ones for everyone to see.

Ninja Retsu
October 13th, 2004, 11:07 PM
Hmm... Funniest in my opinion is when Smeargle draws and paints Gold's face. I love that scene! And I like Pudding's favourite scene too.

Kenta
October 14th, 2004, 10:10 PM
When Silver beats on Gold for him touching Blue's butt.
Also when Gold fights with that Smeargle XFD!

Ninja Retsu
October 14th, 2004, 11:07 PM
Also when Gold fights with that Smeargle XFD!
I like that scene too!

Shiney
October 15th, 2004, 09:38 AM
Hmm, I've heard about that scene a lot, could someone post the part where that happens? I've been wanting to see it ever since I heard of it.

Purin
October 15th, 2004, 07:28 PM
Hmm, I've heard about that scene a lot, could someone post the part where that happens? I've been wanting to see it ever since I heard of it.
People must be starting to get perverted thoughts :\
Anyway, it's not so bad, I think Gold accidentally did that. He was saying "Who's this sexy lady here?" and then...you know what.

Shiney
October 15th, 2004, 09:21 PM
I know, but I still think it would be funny to see, that's why I'd like someone to post it. :cheeky:

oni flygon
October 15th, 2004, 10:49 PM
I like the part when Yellow cried when Ratty evolved. Poor Yellow. (or should I say...Poor Green...XD)

Fixen
October 16th, 2004, 06:54 AM

I need that one. XD

Andres
October 17th, 2004, 11:50 PM
I want to see that part too. Can someone post a scan of that page, PLEASE?

Luis Kazuya
October 18th, 2004, 06:30 AM
I want to see that part too. Can someone post a scan of that page, PLEASE?

I have it! But not so clear when Sliver was punching Gold...

Here's it: GO HERE
http://sg.msnusers.com/Anime-Home/picsusedinweb.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=278

But I think it was the part when Green(Girl) said loudly for Misty, Red, Yellow to hear: "IF YOU'RE CONFUSED, STAY TOGETHER THEN!!" It made Red, misty and Yellow blushed and with NBlue saying Green's a noisy woman and you should see Sliver's FACE!

Jhotos_Power
October 18th, 2004, 06:58 AM
so does silver acutally have a crush on blue or something?

Kenta
October 18th, 2004, 03:23 PM
Silver and Blue sure do like each other. Silver wouldnt have attacked Gold then XD

They knew each other since they were kids in the Team Rocket Masked program

That reaction from Crystal says it all. Instead of being angry at Gold for doing that, she was just glad he was back and safe. Showing she has feelings for him :)

Cold
October 18th, 2004, 04:57 PM

http://sg.msnusers.com/Anime-Home/picsusedinweb.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=278

But I think it was the part when Green(Girl) said loudly for Misty, Red, Yellow to hear: "IF YOU'RE CONFUSED, STAY TOGETHER THEN!!" It made Red, misty and Yellow blushed and with NBlue saying Green's a noisy woman and you should see Sliver's FACE!
Funniest.. picture.. of.. the.. millenium... hands down... Green's expression is priceless. XD

Kind of reminds me of Minoru from Inuyasha.. though I don't watch that show much, so yeah. But what I understood from that trailer on Adult Swim, he's quite the.. *koff* man.

Minoru: Iii.. want you to have my children. *teeth sparkle*

Yeah. That picture is very funny. n.n=

peekachoo
October 18th, 2004, 06:24 PM
yeh...
i think the funniest was when Blue told Misty,Yellow and Red to live together.
and then they all started blushing. hahax!
and when Green said that Blue was obnixious and Silver was all fumed up (his face then was hilarious!) :dead::laugh:

Andres
October 20th, 2004, 09:15 PM

Thanks, dude! :P

Fixen
October 21st, 2004, 03:02 PM
That was the most emotionally active I've ever seen of Silver. XD

Luis Kazuya
November 11th, 2004, 12:19 AM
I am sorry but my group was deleted due to it was not active and is eating away all of my bandwidth
I will try to get that scan into photobucket as soon as i can!

O
December 2nd, 2004, 01:17 AM
I luv the bit when Gold the generous boy decided to help a pretty girl...

If you still have no clue what I'm talking about its when Gold thinks Bugsy is a girl.

Articuno Power
December 12th, 2004, 10:08 AM
My favourite funniest Manga scenes is when Gold told Bugsy is a girl !!
And his reaction when Bugsy told him is a boy .
Funny !!!

897695#
December 28th, 2004, 09:56 AM
[content edited out by tmbjr]

3 REGIS
December 29th, 2004, 09:28 AM
Man, I need to get those books, they sound hilarious!

Vermillion
January 5th, 2005, 12:22 PM
mine is the one were yellow's ratata evolves and yellow is upset and she falls on the floor and cries and green is like o_O

Fixen
January 5th, 2005, 02:47 PM
*waits for Oni to swoon*

*curses 25 character limit*

NaVeR
January 5th, 2005, 11:43 PM
My fav's are...

-The infamous Butt scene
-Bugsy gender confusion
-Ruby's expression when he got Mudkip
-Ruby not wanting to battle with his Pokmon (because it will get them dirty)

Heh, yeah...

Imakuni?
January 6th, 2005, 04:23 PM
this is a funny scene:
i have no idea what is going on, but its funny

NaVeR
January 6th, 2005, 06:05 PM
Hehe. IIRC, that was the scene where Ruby tries to find out which contest type he thought would be best for Mudkip.

O
January 12th, 2005, 12:36 AM
If only Ching Win [hong kong publisher for special] is faster with the publishing... Tell me, did you just read that scene off that snippet or did you refer it to your korean copy? Funny scenes? Maybe that romantic funny marriage scene featuring Red and Yellow...

Articuno Power
January 15th, 2005, 02:18 PM
My favourite scans ^_^ :
http://img145.exs.cx/img145/1064/fatface16kd.jpg
http://img145.exs.cx/img145/5610/bugsy26jg.jpg
http://img145.exs.cx/img145/5990/innocent9ve.jpg
http://img145.exs.cx/img145/2103/fatface27kk.jpg
http://img145.exs.cx/img145/2333/missbugsy5jp.jpg
http://img145.exs.cx/img145/3192/radiohumour4cb.jpg

O
January 15th, 2005, 03:21 PM
Funny. Those are my favorites too. xD Plump CHeeks

Porygon
January 19th, 2005, 02:19 PM
LOL! Those pics are great I've never read these mangas of which you speak I wouldn't even know where to get them. The only ones I have are from the Pikachu Shocks Back series

I hope that "butt scene" can get up soon I'd like to see it XD

may_flower
January 28th, 2005, 08:01 AM
I just love the fat face one and it was so funny.

Imakuni?
January 29th, 2005, 07:53 AM
I hope that "butt scene" can get up soon I'd like to see it XD
I too would like to see this.

Phlemingo
February 6th, 2005, 05:07 AM
There's this new manga, Pokemon P.M., it's really the most stupid and funniest pokemanga I've seen in my life. There's one scene, Red criticized Clefairy for not battling, and Clefairy looked really downcast, with it's back towards him. Red went closer to comfort it, only to find Clefairy...
Taking a piss

Psychotic_Demon
February 19th, 2005, 10:31 AM
XD I've never read any of these, but they look halarious! I hope someone post the 'butt' scene soon... XD

Pokemon AD Fan
March 14th, 2005, 07:52 PM
I luv the bit when Gold the generous boy decided to help a pretty girl...

If you still have no clue what I'm talking about its when Gold thinks Bugsy is a girl.

Pokemon AD Fan
March 14th, 2005, 07:56 PM
mine is the one were yellow's ratata evolves and yellow is upset and she falls on the floor and cries and green is like o_O

oni flygon
March 14th, 2005, 07:58 PM
Dude... you can always edit your post... O-o;;

Please don't double post

here's the pic anyways:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v233/oni_flygon/Yellow_cry.png

Pokemon AD Fan
March 14th, 2005, 08:32 PM
Oh! it's about Ruby asking ZuZu(mudkip) to do a cute expression, then a cool one, when doing the smart one, ZuZu's actually using Ruby's glasses~ giggle.

Shuko
March 16th, 2005, 06:11 AM
I haven't read these manga before... I'll have to dig around to find out where to get them. :)

As far as the American translated versions go (the ones by Toshihiro Ono. i.e. Electric Tale of Pikachu, Pikachu Shocks Back, Electric Pikachu Boogaloo(sp?), Surf's up, Pikachu), my favorite scene is when Satoshi has been training to ride Ponyta in the big race, and we see a scene afterwards where he's letting us know he wants to "buy a new butt." XP I always loved that part.

kohei
March 17th, 2005, 12:41 AM
Oh! it's about Ruby asking ZuZu(mudkip) to do a cute expression, then a cool one, when doing the smart one, ZuZu's actually using Ruby's glasses~ giggle.
Hahaha! Same here! Zuzu was so cute back then....

HashiriyaR32
March 29th, 2005, 05:05 PM

http://sg.msnusers.com/Anime-Home/p...oto&PhotoID=278

404, file not found.

Midori Chi
March 30th, 2005, 02:51 PM
Is this an only Pokemon discussion?

HashiriyaR32
March 30th, 2005, 02:53 PM
Yes, Pokmon only.

Midori Chi
March 30th, 2005, 03:06 PM
okay..thanx! *runs off*

Sternchen
April 4th, 2005, 09:41 AM

*cries* Whaaa! The site says the site couldn't be found!
But i wanted to see the scan soooo badly :( :( :disappoin

lucious_dia
April 4th, 2005, 05:34 PM
Okay. Sorry about this, and I know it is in the wrong place, but I just wanted to get a fast answer. I just wanted to know why is RedxBlue called Luckyshipping. I know is something to do with Red doing something to Blue? And Silver holding a gun and saying 'feeling lucky Red?" I kind of understand it, but what did Red actually do to Blue? Unless Silver was just pointing a gun on him for fun. I don't have the mangas and I only read the summaries, but I never read anything about that. So...can anybody explain?

Sorry, I just wanted to know. Could somebody answer that for me?

And the funniets moment for me, is definitely the part where Yellow is upset because her Rattata evolved and Green was all pissed or something. There's more, but then the list would never end. :P

oni flygon
April 4th, 2005, 07:26 PM
It was a random convo with a few fans and stuff...

Pokemon Trainer Red
April 5th, 2005, 02:24 PM
I want to ask: which is the funniest scene with Red? (he's my favorite character XD)

Ilrery Cyciga
April 29th, 2005, 04:33 AM
i like the part where sapphire speculate that ruby took her measurements :D
and all of the abovementioned parts (cheeks and stuff)

w00t