PDA

View Full Version : 3rd Gen. Fully Evolved Solo Run

Dark Sceptile
October 6th, 2009, 04:11 PM
ATTENTION ALL!: THIS CHALLENGE IS ENDING BY ME. SOMEONE ELSE MAY START IT. I PMed SOMEONE TO ASK THEM ABOUT IT. BUT IF YOU WANT TO STILL DO A CHALLENGE BY ME, LOOK IN COLOR/METAL GEN. GAMES. ITS THE NEW RED/BLUE MONOTYPE CHALLENGE! SORRY ABOUT CLOSING.
*(REMEMBER SOMEONE CANN MAKE A NEW THREAD FOR THIS CHALLENGE)*
Ok so I thought of a new challenge. You have to pick a fully evolved pokemon and use it throughout any of the the 5 3rd gen games.
Rules
-You must have the pokemon before you beat Brawly or do the Steven Event or beat Misty or do Bill Event.
-You can cheat or hack to get the pokemon you're using!
-You can choose any pokemon.
-You can only have 1 battler and 5 HM slaves.
Game List
Leaf Green
Fire Red
Sapphire
Ruby
Emerald

Competitors-
Sapphire-
Themzr:Aron-Aggron
Emerald-
Gold1222:Trapinch-Flygon
Chuthula:Bagon-Salamence
Fire Wolf:Cyndaquil-Typhlosion
Im Not Your Hero:Larvitar-Tyranitar
Tackle:Seedot-Shiftry
Ruby-
Wings Dont Cry:Corphish-Crawdaunt
Mondays Suck:Weedle-Beedrill
Leaf Green-
Thetifftiff:Caterpie-Butterfree
Fire Red-
Syphilis:Kabuto-Kabutops

CHAMPIONS-
Mondays Suck:Aggron-Sapphire
CRaTeR: Exploud-Ruby

mondays suck
October 7th, 2009, 01:54 AM
Sign me in for Aron in Sapphire.
Brawly will be hell with that thing...

Started with Mudkip, beat 1st gym with 1 hp left, caught some Arons in Iron Cave. Chose a careful one with Rock Head. Currently leveling up Aron, i just lost against a Youngster with a Machop, why do people have Machop that early?

My Aron is Level 19 now, i think i'll deliver the package to Steven now. Oh, and that thing has caught the Pokerus, just found that out when i wanted to look which item it has.

Aron / Aron f Lv. 19
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/c/c7/Spr_3r_304.png
@ Hard Stone
Careful Nature / Rock Head
- Metal Claw
- Rock Tomb
- Mud Slap
- Headbutt
Rock Head doesnt help against recoil from Struggle, just found that out.

UPDATE: BEAT BRAWLY!!111well, he wasnt that hard, since i beat Flannery before i beat him...

PokerusFTW / Lairon f Lv. 40
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/8/8c/Spr_3r_305.png
@ Hard Stone
- Metal Claw
- Rock Tomb
- Mud Slap
- Take Down
Headbutt was probably superior to Take Down, since it has higher acc and can cause flinching, but now i can't change that. Didnt teach Iron Tail because it's so inaccurate and Metal Claw has the nice +Attack Bonus

HM Slaves that steal Exp in double battles:Marshtomb Lv. 17 (Strength), Zigzagoon Lv. 8 (Cut, Rock Smash)

Dark Sceptile
October 7th, 2009, 07:02 AM
Ok. sorry it took so long for me to respond. Wait does Lairon have Pokerus? I can never get that! Oh and you can cheat to get the pokemon. On Emerald i already hav a Flygon at the first route! But thats not my competitor. Im playing my hacked emerald with Flygon.

mondays suck
October 7th, 2009, 10:40 AM
Well, cheating wouldn't have made much sense after my last update, since it was just 2 levels from evolving.

I beat the Psychic Gym now, and i can see the last one being a real pain, since Aggron has a waterweak and even with careful nature Aggron still has a pathetic Sp.Def

PokerusFTW / Aggron f Lv. 54
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/6/61/Spr_3r_306.png
@ Hard Stone
- Metal Claw
- Rock Tomb
- Aerial Ace
- Take Down
Aerial Ace because it hits those annoying fightning types hard, and they're a lot more common and annoying than Ground types (except for the Geodude line which is weak to Steel)

HM Slaves that steal Exp in double battles:Marshtomb Lv. 19 (Strength, Dive), Zigzagoon Lv. 8 (Cut, Rock Smash, Surf), Castform Lv. 25 (Flash), Tropius Lv. 26 (Fly)

Chthulu
October 7th, 2009, 12:05 PM
I am gonna sign up for Emerald and use............ Bagon can i hack for him?

Dark Sceptile
October 7th, 2009, 02:18 PM
Yes you can hack and I will go ahead and put you on!

themzr
October 7th, 2009, 05:00 PM
I am
using arron i will be playing sapphire

this will be crap fighting wallace, brawly, and kyogre, and those gay little hikers stupid numels, beware this is my first challenge i may very well quit.

Dark Sceptile
October 7th, 2009, 06:36 PM
Ok thats fine Ill add you

Fire Wolf
October 7th, 2009, 09:01 PM
I'll hack to use my lovely little Typhlosion in Emerald..

mondays suck
October 8th, 2009, 02:08 AM
Beat Archie (easy), Kyogre (2HKO with Earthquake, did some training to lv. 63, beat Wallace (Rock Head Double-Edge pwnz).
Elite 4 Time!
Sidney: I used 1 X-Attack (because of Intimidate) and swept easily through his team with Brick Break.
Phoebe: Most difficult of them all. I was extremely lucky i didnt get cursed by the first Dusclops and survived an Earthquake by the second one with 5 HP. I could hurt the Ghosts only with Aerial Ace, my PP were running out quickly so i had to use an Ether during the battle. But i won, after a tough battle.
Glacia: Same like Sidney, only difference was that there was no Intimidate
Drake: Set up on Shelgon with X-Items, beat the Flygons quite easily, got burned by Mence, used Full Restore and swept the rest with Double Edge. Used more Ethers after the battle.

Steven: Used all X-Attack, Defense and Speed i had left while Skarmory was busy laying out several layers of Spikes and later spammed Steel Wing. Skarmory needed several hits till it finally died, but i easily destroyed the rest of the team, nothing survived 1 hit, not even Cradily. Run finished.

http://i38.tinypic.com/dxr37_th.jpg
I deposited the slaves so the Hall of Fame looks more epic =D

http://i33.tinypic.com/f0srkk_th.png
Sean is the default name, i was just lazy. And that thing has still Pokerus, i thought it would go away after a certain time...

http://i34.tinypic.com/1zv4c5z_th.png
108 Sp.Def with +Nature is lol at that level, but 281 Def is pretty impressive

http://i33.tinypic.com/dwqhqg_th.png
Maybe i should have kept Metal Claw, Aerial Ace was no real help against Phoebe, with the Metal Claw attack boost i would have swept her easily, and with STAB it has 15 more Power than non-STAB Aerial Ace... But wait, otherwise all these Blackbelts with their Hariyamas and Machokes would have creamed me

syphilis
October 9th, 2009, 11:40 AM
i would enjoy using a kabuto in fire red.

CRaTeR
October 9th, 2009, 06:36 PM
I'm gonna go with Whismur in Ruby.

Swift!
October 9th, 2009, 07:07 PM
I'm going to use Larvitar in Emerald.

themzr
October 10th, 2009, 05:02 AM
well seeing as brawly being a pain in the ass i am having some problems with watson i have i level 30 aron but i hate his voltorb any suggestions?

mondays suck
October 10th, 2009, 07:10 AM
Grinding, grinding, grinding; when you evolve Aron into Lairon things get a lot easier. I couldn't beat Wattson before evolving as well.

PokeBal33
October 10th, 2009, 07:15 AM
Can you use a starter for the hole game? i never tried it.

Dark Sceptile
October 10th, 2009, 08:59 AM
Sorry I havn`t updated I'm on vacation.

Ok people. Im back from vacation. Ill add everyone. And yes,you can use a starter for whole game.

themzr
October 10th, 2009, 04:48 PM
what level does aron evolve and the reason i cant win is because my little borther tok out mud slap for iron tail.

thetifftiff
October 10th, 2009, 05:47 PM
I'm in. I want to see if I can beat all of Leaf Green with just a butterfree.

Dark Sceptile
October 10th, 2009, 06:15 PM
Ok, Ill add you. I HATE THE 25 CHARACTER MINIMUM AMOUNT OF LETTERS!!!!!!!!!!

Greeeny
October 10th, 2009, 07:44 PM
Ok, Ill add you. I HATE THE 25 CHARACTER MINIMUM AMOUNT OF LETTERS!!!!!!!!!!

Here's a trick,

Just type your message then put a bunch of spaces before the punctuation mark, the spaces count as the characters. :P

---

I might be joining this challenge soon, trying to think what game to play and what Pokemon to choose.

Dark Sceptile
October 11th, 2009, 09:50 AM
Ok Greeeny .

CRaTeR
October 11th, 2009, 05:21 PM
Alright, I just beat Tate and Liza.

Exploud is now level 58 and knows Stomp, Overheat, Screech, and Rest.
I taught it overheat to get rid of those Steel and Ghost types that were giving me issues.

My HM slaves are: Grovyle (Cut, Flash, Strength, Rock Smash), Tentacool (Surf, Dive), and Wingull (Fly).

PKFL_531
October 11th, 2009, 05:42 PM
Ahahahahaha. I do this kind of stuff all the time. I always use the starter pokemon and never train the other pokemon, so they're just deadweight or HM slaves. I always seem to find a good moveset to fight everybody with.

CRaTeR
October 13th, 2009, 12:15 PM
I finally beat the Elite Four. I had to do it so many times because I kept running out of PP. I eventually remembered I had a Max Elixir in my bag...

Anyway, my final team was:

Exploud
Male
Level 84
Shadow Ball, Overheat, Hyper Voice, Earthquake

There were so few Pokemon to show in the ending credits, the same ones were repeated several times.

themzr
October 13th, 2009, 12:57 PM
okay well i have beet archie in mount chimney, running around to find mr watson or whatever his name is. by the way where is flannery?

Dark Sceptile
October 13th, 2009, 02:20 PM
To get to Flannery, you have to go to the top of Mt. Chimney and head south down to Jagged Path and keep heading south. :)

Tackle!
October 14th, 2009, 02:37 AM
I think i'll do Seedot for this Challenge. I will be doing this on Emerald. On a ROM Because i am currently doing my own personal Walkthrough on my Sapphire Catridge. I will try to update as much as i can but don't be suprised if you dont see me Starting for the next few days.

Dark Sceptile
October 14th, 2009, 05:26 AM
Ok, thats fine .

themzr
October 14th, 2009, 01:00 PM
okay thank you gold

Wings Don't Cry
October 15th, 2009, 11:44 PM
I think I'm gonna use Corphish in Ruby.

mondays suck
October 17th, 2009, 08:24 AM
I feel like trying how Beedrill does in Hoenn, so i made a (jolly) Weedle egg in Leaf Green, but i couldn't trade it to Emerald. So i traded it to Sapphire, where i already had defeated to Elite 4 (not the Aggron save, another one), and tried to trade it from there to Emerald, which didn't work, again. Then i tried to trade the Egg to Ruby. After numerous connection (or w/e) errors, i was finally able to trade the Weedle Egg for a Lv.2 Wurmple, so i can start the Beedrill run on Ruby version soon.

Update: Hatched the egg, grinded to lv. 10. Went to Rustboro, grinded to lv. 20. Beat Roxanne on 4th attempt. Beat Brawly, piece of cake.

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/0/0c/Spr_3r_015.png
Beedrill Lv. 22 @ Silk Scarf
Jolly Nature / Swarm
- Poison Sting
- Twinneedle
- Harden
- Fury Attack
No nickname, since Beedrill is unique in Hoenn

Slaves:
:t258: Lv. 7 (Tackle, Growl, Mud Slap)
:t263: Lv. 6 (Tackle, Growl, Tail Whip, Cut)

Update: Beedrill is doing quite good in Hoenn, i beat both Wattson (needed 2 Super Potions here) and Flannery (got lots of evasionhax by Double Team) on first attempt

Beedrill Lv. 43 @ Silk Scarf
Jolly Nature / Swarm
- Poison Sting
- Twinneedle
- Secret Power
- Double Team
I found out that both Twinneedle and Secret Power make no body contact, which is really useful against the likes of Electrike and Slugma.

Slaves:
:t258: Lv. 7 (Tackle, Growl, Mud Slap, Strength)
:t263: Lv. 6 (Tackle, Rock Smash, Tail Whip, Cut)
:t285: Lv. 5 (Absorb, Tackle, Flash)
:t278: Lv. 4 (Growl, Water Gun)

Dark Sceptile
October 18th, 2009, 08:08 AM
Ok people. I'll update the list.

kakashi9093
October 21st, 2009, 10:09 PM
ill take on this challenge as well with a larvitar in fire red
1 Question though how do you get the code for him in fire red via VBA?(delete this message if its violating the rules please or just sent it to me via PM)

Nikorasu
October 22nd, 2009, 03:17 AM
After screwing up espeon i got bored and decided to do:
Vaporeon :D on Emerald.

SCV058
October 22nd, 2009, 05:42 AM
I'm doing a solo run with Treecko in Emerald-Flannery is being a major pain right now

Nikorasu
October 22nd, 2009, 09:14 AM
I'm doing a solo run with Treecko in Emerald-Flannery is being a major pain right now

You thank thats a pain just wait till i get to the elite 4 with Sidney :(

mondays suck
October 22nd, 2009, 10:31 AM
I beat Norman (spammed Double Team, Slaking is really hard to defeat otherwise) and Winona (Secret Power on most stuff, HP Ice (which sucks, i wanted a physical one) on Altaria and Skarmory, no Double Team this time since all her Pokemon know Aerial Ace), both on first attempt

Beedrill Lv. 54 @ Silk Scarf
Jolly Nature / Swarm
- Aerial Ace
- Twinneedle
- Secret Power
- Double Team
As said above, Beedrill's Hidden Power type was Ice, which is of course a good attacking type, if not even the best, but considering Beedrill's SpA stat... Still no better item than the Silk Scarf, but i'll get Lax Incense soon (i'm pretty sure it's in Mt.Pyre)

Slaves:
:t263: Lv. 6 (Surf, Rock Smash, Tail Whip, Cut)
:t278: Lv. 4 (Growl, Water Gun, Fly)

Chary
October 22nd, 2009, 03:57 PM
Hmm... I will try this and use Pokemon Emerald with Aron.

Level 5
Aron- Equake,aerial ace,iron tail, (Not sure what the 4th move should be...)

Darverses
October 23rd, 2009, 04:33 PM
I'm gonna go with a Raichu on Fire Red. I'll do an emulator so I can zoom through the boring ****. (I won't cheat grind, though.) And I won't hack to get 'em. I'll just get Bulbasaur to level 7, go to Viridian Forest and catch 'em. I'll get right on it as soon as I beat Wallace on my Emerald...

Okay, I just caught my Pikachu.

Level 3; Bashful;

Thundershock, Growl

:D

Oh, and to make it even harder... I picked Squirtle as my starter. So now I'm going to have to face off against a Venusaur...

PsychoJigglypuff
October 23rd, 2009, 06:25 PM
I think I'll try this. I'll be doing Pokemon Sapphire with a Walrein.

Darverses
October 23rd, 2009, 10:48 PM
It took me almost 17 hours. :)

http://i651.photobucket.com/albums/uu238/Darverses/win.png

Raichu was level 88. No held item. Bashful nature (neutral). His moves were Thunderbolt, Brick Break, Double-edge, and Dig. I had trouble with almost no Pokemon except Nidoking and queens because Poison Point is a b***h!!

ScytherX
October 26th, 2009, 11:31 PM
can i sign up for larvitar on pokemon saphire?
how to hack it?

bakasuke
October 27th, 2009, 03:55 AM
I think i'll try a ruby or emerald run with mudkip >swampert.
going to use zigzagoons/tediursa/meoth for hm slaves ( 5x pick-up ability= awsome)
i'll try to update soon but im busy so i might not progress a lot in the first few days.

ScytherX
October 27th, 2009, 08:19 AM
Please tell me how to hack and get whatever pokemon i want ....

bakasuke
October 27th, 2009, 10:49 AM
Please tell me how to hack and get whatever pokemon i want ....

if your using an emulator you could google for gameshark codes. most gameshark code lists have a wild pokemon manipulator ( you enter the code and you'll only encounter that pokemon, until you turn off the code or enter a different one)

if your not emulating.. i dunno, i hear stuff about pokesav but i dont know anything about that since im an emulator guy.

anyways google is your friend for finding stuff you dont know

PsychoJigglypuff
October 27th, 2009, 12:02 PM
For some reason, I haven't been able to input the codes into my emulator, so I'll have to trade a Spheal from my Emerald. I'll start this once I trade it over.

Dark Sceptile
October 27th, 2009, 12:36 PM
ok .

Resultz
October 27th, 2009, 04:12 PM
Could i sign up for a Porygon2 run on sapphire please?

EDIT: can i make it Firered please? My Sapphire Codes arednt working :(
:P

ScytherX
October 27th, 2009, 11:08 PM
if your using an emulator you could google for gameshark codes. most gameshark code lists have a wild pokemon manipulator ( you enter the code and you'll only encounter that pokemon, until you turn off the code or enter a different one)

if your not emulating.. i dunno, i hear stuff about pokesav but i dont know anything about that since im an emulator guy.

anyways google is your friend for finding stuff you dont know
yea but i thought u had to buy a gameshark?

Resultz
October 28th, 2009, 02:06 AM
yea but i thought u had to buy a gameshark?

If you have An Emulator, The gameshark is built in on most of them.

Maybe you have to buy it in real life?

Anyways, i started, i couldnt help it, so im going o assume, gold, that im allowed to start :

Anyways

i did all all the crap at the beginning and chose charmander

Fought charmanders way to level 7 for ember.

entered the codez

Found a Level 5 porygon2 in viridian forest (had to be shiny, i was so tempted)

Came out of viridian forest with it at Level 9

Brok shouldnt be too hard with Porygon2s Defenses and the fact that it conveniently learns Psybeam at Level 12

i still have no idea what the final moveset's gonna be. im thinking Thundebolt,Icebeam,Triattack,?????

EDIT: i may start again, because i want to Nickname my Porygon2 FIREWALL, but at the moment i dont think its changeable, because its shiny so its a load of foreign letters :S

ok my next update.

I grinded Firewall to level 12 when it learned Psybeam, which helped me Defeat Brock EASILY.

Made my way to Mount moon, Picking up a few levels there.

Healed and traversed Mount Moon, fighting off numerous rockets, and ending up at level 19 when i reached Cerulean,

Rival was no problem, but I lost to Misty after some bad prediction with conversion2

In order to train i went to Bills house gaining aound 5-6 levels on the way.

I then Defeated Misty with ease

Current

Firewall(Porygon2)
Careful Nature

HP-81
Att - 47
Def - 56
Sp Att -52
Sp Def - 61
Speed - 40

Level 25

tackle
Conversion2
Psybeam
Recover

ScytherX
October 28th, 2009, 12:13 PM
If you have An Emulator, The gameshark is built in on most of them.

Maybe you have to buy it in real life?

Anyways, i started, i couldnt help it, so im going o assume, gold, that im allowed to start :

Anyways

i did all all the crap at the beginning and chose charmander

Fought charmanders way to level 7 for ember.

entered the codez

Found a Level 5 porygon2 in viridian forest (had to be shiny, i was so tempted)

Came out of viridian forest with it at Level 9

Brok shouldnt be too hard with Porygon2s Defenses and the fact that it conveniently learns Psybeam at Level 12

i still have no idea what the final moveset's gonna be. im thinking Thundebolt,Icebeam,Triattack,?????

EDIT: i may start again, because i want to Nickname my Porygon2 FIREWALL, but at the moment i dont think its changeable, because its shiny so its a load of foreign letters :S

ok my next update.

I grinded Firewall to level 12 when it learned Psybeam, which helped me Defeat Brock EASILY.

Made my way to Mount moon, Picking up a few levels there.

Healed and traversed Mount Moon, fighting off numerous rockets, and ending up at level 19 when i reached Cerulean,

Rival was no problem, but I lost to Misty after some bad prediction with conversion2

In order to train i went to Bills house gaining aound 5-6 levels on the way.

I then Defeated Misty with ease

Current

Firewall(Porygon2)
Careful Nature

HP-81
Att - 47
Def - 56
Sp Att -52
Sp Def - 61
Speed - 40

Level 25

tackle
Conversion2
Psybeam
Recover
How did u get your emulator?

bakasuke
October 28th, 2009, 12:25 PM
@ScytherX (http://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=179613) , google virtualboyadvance.

anyway i started my journey, my mudkip is currently lv11, caught 3 zigzagoons a meowth and a tediursa for hm slaves ( slaves are lv 3-2 now and hopefully they wont lv up at all :P )
not sure what my final moveset will be, thinking of earthquake - icebeam - surf - rest/brickbreak

ScytherX
October 28th, 2009, 12:40 PM
btw can you reccomend me a site for DS spahire emulator?

bakasuke
October 28th, 2009, 03:45 PM
well im done, took me about .. 4 or 5 hours ? ( with speed on emulator ofc) without grinding

swampert was reached lv80 during the e4, moveset :

swampert @ Chesto Berrie
Surf
Earthquake
Ice Beam
Rest

damn, cant post images yet.. anyway heres the link img98.imageshack.us/img98/20/monopokemon.png

edit : forgot to add this but i did a ruby run

ps i have to say, using those hm slaves with pick-up ability was a lot of fun, got about 13 rare candie's off them so that helped a lot.
happy i did this, this was my first solo run, for the next one though i'll pick a pokemon that has some more weaknesses as swampert only has 1 wich made it very easy :p

Nikorasu
October 29th, 2009, 06:46 AM
what level does aron evolve and the reason i cant win is because my little borther tok out mud slap for iron tail.

Aron evolves at level 32.

Im going to use Pidgey. (going ot be bloody hard with Roxanne) >.<

mondays suck
October 29th, 2009, 09:24 AM
I didn't get on a lot in the last time, i'm at Lilycove with Beedrill in 56, and i still didn't do the Mt.Pyre quest and the route below Mt.Pyre...

Resultz
October 29th, 2009, 12:07 PM
Erm well dunno if im allowed to say it but I use No$GBA 2.5c

And i may not have another pdate for a while, as i need to crack on on my Leafgreen monotype Challenge

And also BTw, Porygon2 is a very good pokemon. Its my first time using him, and i think firewall is an apt name being a defense mechanism on a computer.

PsychoJigglypuff
October 29th, 2009, 01:50 PM
My friend can't find her GBA, so I'll have to drop out before I've even begun. If she ever finds it, I'll probably sign up again.

Nikorasu
October 29th, 2009, 11:13 PM
My friend can't find her GBA, so I'll have to drop out before I've even begun. If she ever finds it, I'll probably sign up again.

Don't you know about VBA?
You can play it on your PC

Zeffy
October 29th, 2009, 11:18 PM
If you have seen my deleted post, please disregard it since I made a new decision. I'd be playing on Ruby, and I'm planning to use Beautifly!

Ok, I'll be postin' updates later.

Zeffy
October 29th, 2009, 11:31 PM
Hey, I made a userbar for the players. Its just a simple one, hope ya like it:

http://i33.tinypic.com/r1j0j6.jpg

http://i33.tinypic.com/r1j0j6.jpg

Resultz
October 30th, 2009, 03:55 AM
Ooooo zelfier, i like it!

and blood Lucario, I originally thought that, but it didnt change when i nicknamed it upon capture.
anyway, ill have to wait and see.

Symphonic.x.Fantasia
October 30th, 2009, 04:37 AM
Heeey. I'll sign up with-gasps-Charizard! I'm sure I could have him up there before Misty/Bill...
Edit: Oh. Yeah. It's on Fire Red.

Nikorasu
October 30th, 2009, 06:55 AM
Ooooo zelfier, i like it!

and blood Lucario, I originally thought that, but it didnt change when i nicknamed it upon capture.
anyway, ill have to wait and see.

It doesn't change when you catch it, You have to actually go and see a Name Rater and change it. I think you find a name rater in Lavender town.

PsychoJigglypuff
October 30th, 2009, 06:56 AM
Don't you know about VBA?
You can play it on your PC

I was planning on using my VBA, but I can't figure out how to get the Gameshark codes to work, so I was just going to trade over my Spheal.

Nikorasu
October 30th, 2009, 06:59 AM
I was planning on using my VBA, but I can't figure out how to get the Gameshark codes to work, so I was just going to trade over my Spheal.

To use gameshark codes Go into the cheat menu. Copy your code into the Gameshark bit and the codebreaker bit. That should work.

Make sure the codes are for the game you are playing as i think they are all different.

Zeffy
October 30th, 2009, 07:24 AM
Ok, so I've made different userbars. Here they are:

For FR/LG
http://i34.tinypic.com/4l3f2b.jpg
http://i34.tinypic.com/4l3f2b.jpgFor R/S
http://i37.tinypic.com/2egh6bl.jpg
http://i37.tinypic.com/2egh6bl.jpg
For E
http://i33.tinypic.com/2cpb3pz.jpg
http://i33.tinypic.com/2cpb3pz.jpgHope ya all like my simple userbars.

mondays suck
October 30th, 2009, 12:26 PM
Just reached Mossdeep, but i think i missed some of the swimmers on the way there, i'll clear that area later

Beedrill Lv. 61 m @ Silk Scarf
Jolly Nature / Swarm
- Sludge Bomb
- Twinneedle
- Return
- Double Team
I could have had both Return and Sludge Bomb A LOT earlier, but i don't really know much about RSE's TM locations and thought they're obtained late in the game (i thought the Sludge Bomb TM is located at some place related to Team Magma (Ruby' plot makes no sense btw, why should Team Magma be involved in such a lot of things at sea?) since 'evil TMs' like Sludge Bomb or Frustration are mostly related to the game's evil team.
Slaves:
:t263: Lv. 6 (Surf, Rock Smash, Tail Whip, Cut)
:t278: Lv. 4 (Growl, Water Gun, Fly)

Zeffy
October 30th, 2009, 07:33 PM
Well, I'm here to make a small update.

Player Name: Max
Rival Name: May

Accomplishments

~Went through the boring intro, then named my character Max.
~More storyline thingy.
~Defeated the Poochyena, then obtained Treecko.
~Defeated May, and it was oh so easy.
~Obtained the Pokedex, and five Pokeballs.
~Catched Wurmple.
~Saved the game.

Well, my current party is:

I'llMiss U/Treecko @none
Lv. 6 Pound, Leer, Absorb

Wurmple/Wurmple @none
Lv. 3 Tackle, String Shot.

I'll be boxing Treecko later when Wurmple evolves into Beautifly. Then, I'mma catch me tons of Zigzagoons.

mondays suck
October 31st, 2009, 04:03 AM
I'm somewhere in Victory Road now, my Beedrill is in the mid 70s. Only Tate and Liza gave me some trouble, because i wanted my Zigzagoon to die so it doesn't steel Exp, but they always attacked Beedrill, so it took me some attempts till they finally decided to attack Zigzagoon.

Update: After beating Wally, i first (insert here whatever the past form of to fly is) to Lilycove City, bought some X-Items, back at the Pokemon league, i fed Beedrill with all the Rare Candies i had collected during the game, bought some Potions and Full Restores, deposited all the other stuff and entered Sidney's room.

Sidney: Easy, Didn't even need an X-Item to sweep his team using Twinneedle.
Phoebe: I got lucky the first Dusclops didn't Curse me, so i could set up on Sableye and sweep the rest of her team with Sludge Bomb.
Glacia: Same as Sidney, Brick Break destroyed her. But i used 1 X-Attack so i could be sure to OHKO Walrein.
Drake: First i used Guard Spec so Shelgon couln't lower my Speed. Then i used some X-Attacks and swept.

Steven: On the first attempt i failed to set up on Skarmory because it got a crit which bypassed my X-Defend boosts, but on the second attempt, Skarmory first layed down some Spikes, allowing me to set up easier and the rest of his team was a joke

http://i35.tinypic.com/20rwzo8_th.png

http://i38.tinypic.com/11ak7bq.jpg

ScytherX
November 1st, 2009, 02:42 AM
Please can i do it with lucario (if you can get) if you know a gameshark code or can reccomend me a site with a working gameshark codes i would be happy
also if not lucario then chikorita or any other one ty guys plz tell me a site i need one urgently :)

darkshiek
November 1st, 2009, 12:10 PM
Please can i do it with lucario (if you can get) if you know a gameshark code or can reccomend me a site with a working gameshark codes i would be happy
also if not lucario then chikorita or any other one ty guys plz tell me a site i need one urgently :)
You can't get Lucario in the 3rd Gen games. As for working codes, just google Pokemon Gameshark Codes, and you'll find some.

I started a Spheal run on Ruby. Currently at Rustboro.

EDIT:

Heading to Petalburg for the fight with Norman, my Sealeo (AKA Dickinson, as in the Bruce, as in the singer from Iron Maiden). He's at level 43, and knows:
Water Gun
Aurora Beam
Hidden Power (DRAGON!)
Body Slam

And then I have two Zigzagoons, and Mudkip.

Now ready to go to Victory Road,
Dickinson lvl 53 @ Mystic Water
Surf
Aurora Beam
Earthquake
Body Slam

Same HM slaves, + Tropius for Fly.

Done.

http://i617.photobucket.com/albums/tt257/darkshiek333/Stevey.png
http://i617.photobucket.com/albums/tt257/darkshiek333/Page1.png
http://i617.photobucket.com/albums/tt257/darkshiek333/Page2.png
http://i617.photobucket.com/albums/tt257/darkshiek333/Page3.png

Dark Sceptile
November 1st, 2009, 03:34 PM
Ok, people. Sorry for not adding everybody. I havn't been on for a while. Everyone will now be added. Oh, and Zelfier, thanks for making the userbars. They're awsome. I'll add one to mine.

Symphonic.x.Fantasia
November 2nd, 2009, 10:21 AM
Finally updating! xD
Currently in the Pokemon Tower with Chari at lvl53. 4 badges.
Charizard (Hikari) lvl53
Flamethrower
Brick Break
Wing Attack
Rock Slide (Yay rock tunnel move tutor!)

Hm slaves would be Diglett for Cut, Pidgey for Fly, and Voltorb for Flash.

Zeffy
November 2nd, 2009, 10:08 PM
Ok, people. Sorry for not adding everybody. I havn't been on for a while. Everyone will now be added. Oh, and Zelfier, thanks for making the userbars. They're awsome. I'll add one to mine.

Thanks.
There's been a problem.
Well, everything in my PSP has been deleted and I don't play on my laptop so please drop me out. I'll rejoin if I can.

~Z

Symphonic.x.Fantasia
November 3rd, 2009, 05:55 AM
Sooo.
Current status is 5 badges.
Going through the eastern sea routes now.
Charizard @lvl 63
Flamethrower
Brick Break
Wing Attack (May switch for Aerial Ace, since it's a sure-hitter.)
Rock Slide

Hm slaves are the same as last time, save Nidoking for Strength and Surf. Caught him as a Nidorino in the Safari Zone, just evolved him for the HM Capability.

Live Update King
November 3rd, 2009, 07:40 AM
I think this one should be easy as this is what I do anyway :)

mynightmare
November 3rd, 2009, 01:50 PM
if people are still doing this i'll join. i'll do this with blastiose in leafgreen. i started last night.

wartortle
level 32 / 2 badges
bite
water pulse
water gun
secret power

i'm in vermillion about to battle everyone in the ss anne

blastoise
level 47 / 3 badges
bite
water pulse
ice beam
secret power

i'm about to battle through the game corner then im goin to pokemon tower. after that i'll take on the gym.

blastoise
level 52 / 3 badges
bite
water pulse
ice beam
secret power

did the pokemon tower and game corner events and next im heading to beat erica. i hope i can rely on ice beam.

hyperblast81
November 4th, 2009, 06:24 PM
Ok Sorry I'm late but I'd like to join. I'll be using Ruby and my battler will be Magnemite so can I join

*~Frost Umbreon~*
November 4th, 2009, 06:57 PM
Ooh, I'll do this.

Mudkip - Swampert in Emerald please. :D

Symphonic.x.Fantasia
November 5th, 2009, 10:31 AM
Current status: Victory Road.
Chari is lvl79. I plan to have him at 80-85 before I fight the Elites.
Same moveset as before, now with a Quick Claw!

hyperblast81
November 5th, 2009, 03:31 PM
Im gonna make my 1st update now. I just beat Roxanne after a 15 minute battle. i alredy did the trainers going to rusturf tunnel so im gonna head to Dewford now. Anyway, heres Magnemite,

Magnemite/Magnemite (Haven't thought of a nickname yet, If you have one feel free to tell me.)
Nature: Gentle LV 15
Stats: HP 37
Att 19
Def 26
Sp. Att 37
Sp. Def 24
Speed 22

Moveset Tackle
Metal Sound
Thundershock
SuperSonic

Yeah that was my first update, by the way, I might drop out because of school and all sooooooooo yeah tell me what you think

Symphonic.x.Fantasia
November 6th, 2009, 08:00 PM
Ha! I beat it!
Chari lvl84 W/ Quick Claw
Flamethrower
Brick Break
Dragon Claw
Rock Slide
Stats- 251/172/150/238/158/230
Mild Nature
Hm Slaves-Pidgey/Nidoking/Voltorb/Diglett
Oh. And I was never added to the list...xD

hyperblast81
November 7th, 2009, 08:29 AM
Anyway, Update #2, I left from Rustboro gym and since I alredy beat the trainers I just ran through capturing a Zigzagoon for HMs.
After I returned the Devon Goods and got the Pokenav I went to Mr. Briney to sail to Dewford.
When I arrived, I faught the fishermen on the side of the island.
When I owned them with Magnemite, I blazed through Granite Cave while grinding to Lvl 20.
. I faught the gym trainers who leveled me up to 21 and faught Brawly. I lost once but won the second time due to paralysis hax.
Magnemite update comes next update

PS. Katsuyaki-Itsuki, do you like Metallica by any chance because the Pink writing in your sig is from one of their songs.

ScytherX
November 8th, 2009, 06:29 AM
i sign up to do it with magikarp :)

mondays suck
November 8th, 2009, 07:03 AM
Feelin' Farfetch'd-ish. I'll play on FR or LG this time.

ScytherX
November 8th, 2009, 07:11 AM
cancel that
can someone tell me who is a good pokemon to use for this

mondays suck
November 8th, 2009, 07:15 AM
I guess the easiest thing to do a run with would be a starter, or a pseudo-legend. But it's possible with almost everything, weaker Pokemon just require sometimes some grinding or SRing.

ScytherX
November 8th, 2009, 07:36 AM
like who?
dont wanna do magikarp cos he has no moves till 15 :S
i want a good water leaf or fire pokemon (not starter or legendary)
tell me one plz

hyperblast81
November 8th, 2009, 02:11 PM
I'm gonna have to drop out of Magnemite because my ROM for Ruby messed up and I lost my save.

ScytherX
November 9th, 2009, 12:08 PM
kk i have finally made a decision!
i will use aron in emerald so sign me up i will update later if i stay on for long enough!
EDIT- lvl 17 Grovyle unfortunately havent got aron yet :( im about to get peeko back!

mondays suck
November 10th, 2009, 08:46 AM
VBA hates me, it just doesn't let me trade the Farfetch'd egg for a Pidgey on a new savefile, i always get some sort of error...
This time i tried it with Wireless Adapter active, now the whole thing is lagging like crazy, it says "Communication Standby. Please Wait" Since like 5 minutes now... That completely sucks...

ScytherX
November 10th, 2009, 10:27 AM
UPDATE----
Aron/Ironica(random name :)) lvl 21
SLAVES----
Grovyle- lvl 20
Just about to defeat brawly!

SCV058
November 10th, 2009, 10:44 AM
Finished E4 Emerald with Sceptile
Final at Level 73

Moves-

Rock Tomb
Leaf Blade
Pursuit
Dragon Claw

mondays suck
November 10th, 2009, 12:16 PM
I gave up trying to trade the egg from LG to FR now, and tried once to trade it to Ruby - and it worked... So my new Farfetch'd is in Hoenn now. I saved after i beat the Magma Grunt in Petalburg Forest.

Team:
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/f/f1/Spr_3r_083.png
Dux / Farfetch'd f Lv.11 @ Item
Jolly Nature / Inner Focus
- Peck
- Sand Attack
- Leer
- Move 4
Again Jolly, i would of course have preferred Adamant since i'm going to outspeed anything later on anyway (because of that Inner Focus sucks as well), but i was just too lazy to breed for something better...

Future HM Slave: Zigzagoon Lv. 2

themzr
November 10th, 2009, 02:29 PM
well im about to fight kyogrew with my level 53 aggron sorry i couldn't post but i had lost my saphire.

mondays suck
November 12th, 2009, 01:12 PM
I might be taking a little break from my Farfetch'd run, since i'm currently using Ruby for the Hoenn part of the Ultimate Monotype Challenge, but i'm still having the savefile, so don't worry

Dark Sceptile
November 21st, 2009, 06:36 AM
Ok, anyone who looks at the thread again, I am going to close it(:(). I will start a new challenge another time but someone might make a new thread for this. Sorry about it all.