• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

Years
  • Seen Oct 25, 2013
I'm new, well not really I'm just a lurker and joined because of ShinyGold but have since also downloaded a few others my favourites are LiquidCrystal and ToxicPurple. I love pokemon lol I own Red, Gold, Emerald, FireRed and Diamond I used to have Ruby, Sapphire and LeafGreen (got all the GBA ones off eBay together for $15!) but gave them to my nephews and I'm getting platinum soon and HeartGold when it comes out in Australia.
I'm 16 and from Australia, middle of nowhere in NSW Australia lol. Anyway I thought its about time I started posting here, I don't make hacks or anything but I am a fan of good ones :P and thats what I mainly joined for.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
I am SURE that you're gonna have plenty of fun here! *psst* I too joined here for this same reason but got involved in other things pretty soon. XD

Welcome to PC Vined! Hope that you.....wait....you're already having fun here, aren't you? XD

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 4, 2018
Welcome to PC and enjoy your stay~ If you have any questions feel free to vm or pm me.

Years
  • Seen Oct 25, 2013
welcome to PC! im sure you will have a great time :)
Thanks, I'm sure I will too.

I am SURE that you're gonna have plenty of fun here! *psst* I too joined here for this same reason but got involved in other things pretty soon. XD

Welcome to PC Vined! Hope that you.....wait....you're already having fun here, aren't you? XD
Yes, just a tad :P

hellos.
you seem cool.
woot for ebay.
welcome to pc.

I am Diglett 032 i like to watch poker on tv.
Thats good to know, I used to like to watch pokemon on tv too, but not anymore.

Hello,yall. Call me candy. (not real name just what everyone calls me)
Alright Candy

Welcome to PC and enjoy your stay~ If you have any questions feel free to vm or pm me.

PKFL_531

What do you expect?
Years
Hi. I sure do hope you have a pleasant stay.

Hello, my name is PKFL, people normally don't see this because most people use the current Pichu v2 layout. I tend to write what I don't want peple toee, but I want to express in white, so please get used to it.

Back