PDA

View Full Version : Pokemorph: New Age

Pages : [1] 2

shrty55
October 13th, 2004, 02:09 PM
New Pokemorph thread
It all started when a few scientist were testing on pokemon cloning when all of a sudden the machines malfunctions and all the scientist are infused with pokemon DNA which change their apearence and give them new skills. Most of the scientists run off but some make a group called Team Trinity which terrorize the world with their pokemon power will you join them, resist them on Team Farsight, or be a loner? Note: You are fused with the pokemon not being able to morph into it whenever u are alway part pokemon unless u have an ability to hide it. We can be caught in a pokeball since we are part pokemon.

Name:
Personality:
Appearence:
Team: (if any)
History:

My stuff:
Name:NaKu
Morph: A 1,000 year old Ninetails
Personality:Firery additude, and is very impatiant, loves to loaf around, and loves to scarf down food, is a natural born leader
Appearance:5'1" naturaly very handsome and and has nine tails of fire, has fury hands and feet and can run a fast speeds has snout like ninetails and face kinda human with fur
Team:Team Trinity Leader
History:After givin the DNA powers came from the engery gathered in the ninetails over the milinia and developed psychic abillities to change his apearence or the surrounding area not to mintion his Normal psychic attacks.

Gohan
October 13th, 2004, 06:45 PM
i'll join
name:Seru
morph:umbreon
personality:not very social but friendly to longtime friends
appearence:furry ears paws yellow rigs on arms legs ears and tail (has tail)
team:Team Farsight
history:silent ever since the acident when he lost his voice

shrty55
October 13th, 2004, 06:53 PM
OCC: cool Gohan thnx for being the fisrt member it prolly wount start till we get more peeps so try and find more

espeon and umbreon
October 14th, 2004, 01:14 AM
Name: Solar
morph: Espeon
Personality: SHe is outgoing andis very friendly. I might think of others later.

Triaspia
October 14th, 2004, 03:42 AM
ill join
Name:chris
Morph:mew (we can have ledgends right)
Description:shy and prefers dark places willing to risk life to save anyone even a member of team trinnity
Team: loner
History:after doing checks on the pokemon experemented on i herd shattering class comming from one of the expermenting rooms when i opend the door a frightend me spirit but into me fuse-ing us i can now transform from mew to human but i always keep my mew tail just incase i need to use some psy powers quickly (example scene: construction. site a member of team trinity are causing mystchife at the future site of team farsight the tip a wheelbarrow of bricks over the edge of the building and they are about to hit someone below by keeping part of my mew form i can make it so every one of those bricks miss the guy below

shrty55
October 14th, 2004, 09:06 AM
OCC: yeah but only mew and mewtwo and espeon are u a loner

IC:I sat with the fellow members of Team Trinity as we discussed what to do next.

Triaspia
October 14th, 2004, 02:07 PM
yes i said that i was when do we start

shrty55
October 14th, 2004, 02:11 PM
well when ever i already did if u read the rest of my post

Triaspia
October 14th, 2004, 02:30 PM
ooc: sorry im going to be a double agent now but you never find out and when i morph its not into a pokemon its into a mew spirit (thats how i can keep my tail out without freaking anyone it can be seen tho if im sleaping, badly gurt/fainted or i want certain people to see it like team farsight so they can idetafy me

ic: i was floating around trying to spy on both trinity and farsight as id teleport from building to building i cam to trinitys confrence room and herd their plans (they couldnt see me as i havent enroled in any of the groups yet im just causeing myschife) to creep everyone in the room out i said mew before gigleing ant teleporting to team farsights confreance room and repeteing every word trinity said to farsight after recoding what farsight said and telporting to play it back to trinity both team then got up, orderd a lock down as they thought there might be farsight/trinity members in there base

ooc can wer power play

shrty55
October 14th, 2004, 02:35 PM
OCC: No power playing and i havent even said my plans for team trinity yet cuase i dont have any other members yet

rampage333
October 14th, 2004, 02:39 PM
i'll join too
Name: Wallance
Morph: 100 yr old charizard
Description: a workholic guy who looooves to work
Team: none
History: afther the DNA test charizard ability is change is to boosts
its fire power and he has charizards wing and the venom claws lol

shrty55
October 14th, 2004, 02:41 PM
OCC: RAmp you have to give a better discription and ur part human so u have to include that just read my discription and ull know.

Espeon Fan
October 14th, 2004, 03:24 PM
im joining!

Come Join my Post Pokemorph: New Age
#038 Ninetales
Evolution: Evee --> Espeon
Height: 2'11" Weight: 58 lb
Pokedex Entries
ESPEON is extremely loyal to any TRAINER it considers to be worthy. It is said that this POKeMON developed its precognitive powers to protect its TRAINER from harm.

more info below in the signature

Espeon Fan
October 14th, 2004, 03:25 PM
awwwwwwwww! evry 1 is gone!

shrty55
October 14th, 2004, 03:27 PM
OCC: no we are not just read the above part and decide unless u want me to decide for u?? And when u are picking the team choose trinity so i can continue with the story.

Espeon Fan
October 14th, 2004, 03:28 PM
? what do u mean, decide?

rampage333
October 14th, 2004, 03:29 PM
woah im done wit the fix kay not????

shrty55
October 14th, 2004, 03:31 PM
OCC:Espeon Fan read the first post and reply to it and RAmp ur not done fix ur decription k and when ur talking out of the RP type OCC: infront of it k Espeon FAn and when u continue type IC:

Espeon Fan
October 14th, 2004, 03:31 PM
sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, i need help ppl!

shrty55
October 14th, 2004, 03:32 PM
Read the first post and reply to it k by what it says\

IC: I decided to try and find a way to change us back but it would require the stealing of them same pokemon we were researching. The team council agreed.

Qemboy
October 14th, 2004, 03:34 PM
Name:Link
Morph:Mewtwo
Personality:kind and funny
History:Once they were testing a mewtwo fossil and my mom had to come in and touch the liquid that was on the mewtwo fossil then a mewtwo spirt came out and went into my mom ever sinces i was born i could morph into mewtow

Espeon Fan
October 14th, 2004, 03:35 PM
Name:
Morph:evee
Personality: likes adveture
Appearence:(need help on what u mean)
Team:none yet
History:(need help on what u mean)

(srry if this is late)

shrty55
October 14th, 2004, 03:36 PM
No the u dont morph u are always part pokemon Like my appearence read it and u get the idea and Espeon Pick a name for urself mine is Naku make one

Espeon Fan
October 14th, 2004, 03:36 PM
Name: hana
Morph:evee
Appearence:(need help on what u mean)
History:(need help on what u mean)

shrty55
October 14th, 2004, 03:37 PM
The appearence is like ur human and what part of the poke mon was fused into u

IC: On my search for a ninetails i find a young trainer with one so i decide to steal it. The trainer says, " U wanna battle?" I accepted. He of course used ninetails and i lowered my cover and show my true form as a human and ninetails fusion. He got kinda scared but he went one he used flamethrower. I dogged then used my Mystical powers stored in my nine tails. He dropped to the ground and was unable to fight. Before the trainer could recall it i snatched it and ran.

Espeon Fan
October 14th, 2004, 03:49 PM
Name: Elizabeth
Morph:Espeon
Appearence:as a person:nice, kind.what part of me fused into me: is extremely loyal to anyone, considers to be worthy, can develop powers tif it is protecting its someone from harm.
History:i meet a espeon and one day its jewel was glowing. i touched it and turned part espeon.

this good?(its a little late, well, realy late actualy)

Espeon Fan
October 14th, 2004, 03:55 PM
OCC:what does RP, OCC, and IC stand for?

Qemboy
October 14th, 2004, 03:58 PM
rp stands for role play got it

Espeon Fan
October 14th, 2004, 03:58 PM
darn! i dont see any 1! :(

Espeon Fan
October 14th, 2004, 04:00 PM
thanks Qemboy :D (im doing this because i need 25 characters to post)

Espeon Fan
October 14th, 2004, 04:02 PM
hello Dragon Paw! :D (im doing this because i need 25 characters to post)

Qemboy
October 14th, 2004, 04:02 PM
you welcome ok if you forget ill tell you

shrty55
October 14th, 2004, 04:04 PM
Espeon stop double postin and for ur team put team trinity and like for ur fusion put stuff like u got the jewel on ur forehead like espeon and u got its tail and for ur history u didnt touch it and fuse read the first post closely to find out how u fuse k

Espeon Fan
October 14th, 2004, 04:06 PM
k. brb (Be Right Back) (im doing this because i need 25 characters to post)

dark_croconaw
October 14th, 2004, 04:10 PM
Name: Lia
Morph: Bellosom
Personality: Quick to anger and assertive, she is very adventurous, you'd wonder how she could possibly be a bellosom. She is kind hearted under her toughness.
Appearence: She has an ability to hide her form, but she still has a petal skirt and green hair. She is bigger than your average bellosom and hates to change into her form. An aroma lingers off her and she is beautiful like any bellosom.
Team: Loner(for now)
History: Born in the sub tropics, she later became fused with bellosom DNA. Her morph allows her to use powerful grass powers.

Espeon Fan
October 14th, 2004, 04:15 PM
go 2 http://pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=529670#post529670 plz if u want to particapate in my FULL pokemon roleplay

shrty55
October 14th, 2004, 04:15 PM
OCC: U all know that u fused in a lab cuase we are all scientists right?

Espeon Fan
October 14th, 2004, 04:20 PM
http://pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=529670#post529670

shrty55
October 14th, 2004, 04:25 PM
I took the ninetails back to my base and treated it with care and i decided i dont want to be normal again i just want to be the best ninetails trainer in the world.

Espeon Fan
October 14th, 2004, 04:28 PM
....................................................................................................................
plz go 2 http://pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=529670#post529670

shrty55
October 14th, 2004, 04:47 PM
OCC: i did

IC:The path of Team trinity has changed we shall steal all pokemon to become the most powerful team in the world.

dark_croconaw
October 14th, 2004, 04:50 PM
The was blowing and it was an icy morning. Lia wandered around, looking for something. Her years of being a scientist were over and she was all alone.

Turning a corner, Lia noticed a battle between a ninetales and a trainer's ninetales. Something peculiar struck her about one of the ninetales. And she didnt realize it until she looked down at the petals growing from her waist.

"He's just like me", Lia whispered under her breath. She tried to recall a memory of all the scientists, but she wound up with a blank. The battle ended and the 'ninetales' ran. Lia quietly followed it, waiting to make her appearance.

shrty55
October 14th, 2004, 04:55 PM
After the Ninetails had healed i had noticed that i was followed and i searched out the intruder. As i walked i could sense the intuder nearby. When i had found the intruder i yelled at them sayin, " What are you doing in here."

dark_croconaw
October 14th, 2004, 05:03 PM
"Sorry", Lia said, "I just came here because I noticed, you were just like me..." Her voice trailed off and she stepped foward to show herself. "You're were one of the scientists", Lia said, gaining back her confidence.

shrty55
October 14th, 2004, 05:15 PM
"Yes i am but i dont remember you but i dont remeber much of anything y are u here?"i said

Espeon Fan
October 14th, 2004, 05:20 PM

shrty55
October 14th, 2004, 05:23 PM
u need to finish ur thing before u can join in k espeon if u need help PM me

Espeon Fan
October 14th, 2004, 05:50 PM
Morph:i got the jewel on ur forehead like espeon and u got espeon's tail
Appearence:as a person:nice, kind.what part of me fused into me: is extremely loyal to anyone, considers to be worthy, can develop powers tif it is protecting its someone from harm.
History:After givin the DNA, powers came from the engery gathered in the espeon over time and developed psychic abillities to Synchronize(pass on status problems) not to mintion her normal psychic attacks.

(is this good?)

shrty55
October 14th, 2004, 05:52 PM
it is but the traits u got go in appearence and for team put Team Trinity seein how i am the only one and for morph u pu the pokemon u fused withk

rampage333
October 14th, 2004, 05:52 PM
hey espeon yur double postin lol u should use the edit button on the lower-left of the post

shrty55
October 14th, 2004, 05:53 PM
rampage shes new and hasnt figured out yet lol' and join in when ever but dont start near us yet k

Espeon Fan
October 14th, 2004, 05:57 PM
Morph:Espeon
Appearence:i got the jewel on ur forehead like espeon and u got espeon's tailto anyone, considers to be worthy, can develop powers tif it is protecting its someone from harm.
Team:Team Trinity
History:After givin the DNA, powers came from the engery gathered in the espeon over time and developed psychic abillities to Synchronize(pass on status problems) not to mintion her normal psychic attacks.

(is this beter?)
brb

Psychotic_Demon
October 14th, 2004, 05:58 PM
keh. me join!!!^^

Name: aura
Morph: vaporeon
Personality: friendly, energetic, joyful, and very, VERY hyper.
Appearence: light blue tank with blue jeans, sapphire eyes, and a vaporeon tail and ears.
Team: none so far. may decide to help out one or the other.
History: basically started traveling after the accident.
Other Info: (sorry, i had to add this) aura has befriended a charmander, named torch. he is very smart, and has a short temper. only aura can understand him. torch wears a red bandanda around his neck, and is extremely loyal to aura. they are like siblings.

shrty55
October 14th, 2004, 05:59 PM
Yes Espeon Fan now start ur quest from inside Team Trinity's headquaters in ur room k im somewere on the ground floor talking to an intruder.

Psychotic_Demon
October 14th, 2004, 06:00 PM
ooc: i would start, but i gotta go.... -.-'

shrty55
October 14th, 2004, 06:03 PM
Team Farsight needs some members dont forget they are the one trying to stop the efforts of Team Trinity.

rampage333
October 14th, 2004, 06:04 PM
occ: Scrolling on pewter city to see someone...

Qemboy
October 14th, 2004, 06:34 PM
a dratini pokemorph mewtwo

shrty55
October 14th, 2004, 06:45 PM
No u cant do that u are a scientist who is infused with Pokemon DNA only one and u take on traits of that pokemon and get there abilities. u get it

rampage333
October 14th, 2004, 06:47 PM
lol
RP: Saw it hey~~~*runs off because of my wings...

shrty55
October 14th, 2004, 06:50 PM
OCC:lol u need to get into the rp i have but dont start near us yet

Espeon Fan
October 14th, 2004, 06:58 PM
back! ? any 1? :( darn! :( :( :(

rampage333
October 14th, 2004, 07:00 PM
wow really they r offline already lol

dark_croconaw
October 15th, 2004, 06:29 AM
"Im Lia", she said gazing at the now angry ninetales. Lia sighed, I guess im not the only one who can't remember.

shrty55
October 15th, 2004, 11:39 AM
"Well hello Lia im the Leader of Team Trinity, Naku. If you followed me to find out answers on y were are like this i am sry i cant help you." I was now getting used to this new look and my abbilities. So there was no way i was gonna try and fix this even if i knew how.

Gohan
October 15th, 2004, 02:30 PM
OCC:Are we in hoenn region?if we aren't tell me and i'll change this.Can we have pokemon?If neither pay no attention to this.

IC:I think team trinity is up to something.I'll go out and look for aything they'd do. I said to my best friend on team farsight.
5 minutes later.
My tropios had just flown me to rustboro and I was walking through the forest when I saw a strange boy that looked like it was fused with a pokemon.
Team trinity!!!I thought
I ran after the strange boy as fast as I could.
I noticed a girl was following him but didn't care at the moment.
soon we came to a building.The boy sensed the girl and they started talking.
I however stayed hidden making sure they couldn't see my ears or tail.

dark_croconaw
October 15th, 2004, 04:17 PM
"I know why im like this, and im happy so I dont need to change it", Lia said looking down again at her real petal skirt,"Team trinity?", she added.

Qemboy
October 15th, 2004, 06:45 PM
Ok i like the way i am i dont want to try and find away to change back

shrty55
October 16th, 2004, 02:32 PM
"Team Trinity's purpose is to try and collect all the different types of pokemon by any means neccesary. So far i am the only member like myself(pokemorph) and have few recruits." I thought to myself she might want to join if i kinda give a hint.

dark_croconaw
October 16th, 2004, 02:46 PM
"Well it seems like you need recruits, Im in", she said gaining her confidence back.

Triaspia
October 16th, 2004, 03:28 PM
after overhearing what team trinity said flew to where the two people were talking as soon as i landed i said "there is no need to hide and not all of us was fused with pokemon dna i got fused with a spirit it happend like this *(*=weird flash back) i was doing my daily checks on the pokemon the scientest had expermented on when just as i finished with the last pokemon i herd a explosion i quickly ran to see what had happened but as soon as i opend the door i got knocked down by what i thought was the after shock of the explosion but after i woke up i felt uncomfertable like i was sitting on part of my body a quick look told me i wasnt when i stood up i saw something pink behind me when i tried to remember what happend i remember sing the out line of a mew for a bref second before i knocked down /* and is it to late to join team trinity?"

shrty55
October 16th, 2004, 03:59 PM
OOC: No but im the Team leader so if u ever talk to me all ask you to join but we need to members on team farsight and a leadr of it too k

IC:"Thats great we needed more members. Now if you will take this pokeball you can go find a pokemon starter for yourself i have chosen this here ninetails for mine since it reminds me of what i am. When you have caught ur pokemon meet back here for further instructions." I figured having more people like me would tip the scales in my favor, and help me gaher all of the pokemon.

Gohan
October 16th, 2004, 04:07 PM
I watched silently as they talked and then another person showed up.I hoped that I could find something out before I was revealed.

Qemboy
October 16th, 2004, 06:30 PM
link walking hey theres someone i said it looked like a nintales could it be team farsight ive got to ask him if i can join team farsight

Hive Mind
October 16th, 2004, 10:57 PM
Name: Christy (Ryu)
Morph: Dragonair
Personality: Outgoing, athletic, calm, moody, and friendly.
Appearence: I have long red, wild hair. A 3 foot long Dragonair tail. A choker with a bead on front. Blue eyes. I have blue skin. I also have a small spike proturding from my for head. I wear blue short shorts, and a skimpy blue belly tee with rip holes where wings would go. The shirt has a picture of a dragon on it.
Team: none
History: After I ascaped, I went on a jorney to find myself. Soon I that I could morph Dragonair like wings and fly. I spent a while honing my abilities, and now I'm looking for other people like myself. The transformation has made my temporly loose my memory. I barely have a clue who I am, but I do know many languages.

shrty55
October 17th, 2004, 10:05 AM
OOC: Quemboy if u dont work on ur RP ill have to kick you out u just dont have the right RP stuff u need practice.

dark_croconaw
October 17th, 2004, 10:23 AM
"K", she said, then turned around and walked outside.

"Many people were crowded around outside, and they all seemed to be staring at her. Shaking of the feeling she decided to explore the city in search for a pokemon.

Hive Mind
October 17th, 2004, 10:45 AM
I was searching in the skies for a pok'emon. I wanted to catch one that I could ride. I had grabbed some that had fallen out of a supply truck. I saw a Growlith. It brought on sudden memories of one I had. I circled down to it. I crouched down so it wouldn't be intimidated from me. Carefully I told I to come to me. I petted it for a while. I lifted up the pok'eball, and Growlith was captured. Then I let it out, and told it that its name is now Sugar. I had to return it, for I was going to take to the air. A fort caught my eye. I circled down to it. There was another person like me! The Ninetales human looked angered. I landed softly in a clearing, not to far away. He looked angry. I was wonedering what he was willing to do to a female like me. I blocked the thought, and continued to him.
I said causiously, "Hi."

shrty55
October 17th, 2004, 12:08 PM
"Shh i'lll ask questions later y ur here but right now i sense the presence of a spy conceiling themselves badly"i said,"come out i know ur there dont make me look for you." This presence was strange and uncomferting.

Hive Mind
October 17th, 2004, 05:17 PM
I sense it.
Me, "Very foolish."
I look in that diraction.
Me, "They sould stay still more."

shrty55
October 18th, 2004, 05:16 PM
"Why do you not come out are you afread we will hurt you??" I thought mabey this creature was very clever or didnt understand my language.

Gohan
October 18th, 2004, 06:26 PM
okay okay you got me. i said and came outi gotta work on my spying .I said

Hive Mind
October 18th, 2004, 07:32 PM
Me, "You've seem to have a rythem to your movement. Try to be more random, it seems more natural."
I turn to the leader.
Me, "Do you know this one?"

shrty55
October 19th, 2004, 01:34 PM
"No, why were you spying on us do you work for Team Farsight? If you do u shall be punished severly."I really wanted to battle him if he is just us no pokemon.

Gohan
October 19th, 2004, 03:49 PM
"no no im just a wanderer.heh heh......."
i hope they dont find out i work for farsight...................i thought

Hive Mind
October 19th, 2004, 05:37 PM
I looked straight into his eyes.
Me, "You're lying."
I stair deeply.
Me, "Your eyes tell the truth."
I quickly spin around, my tail slamming the farsight member.
Me, "Don't lye to me."

dark_croconaw
October 19th, 2004, 06:20 PM
"A pokemon, oh c'mon, I am a pokemon", Lia wandered around searching for a pokemon.

A noise came from the bushes, and Lia walked over to them. The bushes were practically shaking, and made no sign of anything being behind them. Lia stared into the thorns of the bush, and peeking over it saw an injured gloom. Oh no, she thought as she moved foward. Without thinking Lia transformed into her bellosom form and used . After a minute the gloom got up, and leaped into my arms (I transformed back).

"Gloom Gloom", it said. It seemed happy, and just knew that I was the one who helped it.

"Hey, you want to come with me?" Lia looked at it playfully.

"Gloom, Gloom!!" It said happily.

"Hey", Lia said entering the building again. She noticed someone else and began being kind again; "Hi my names Lia. Whats yours?"

OOC: Ryu135790, you dont have to 'Me,' all the time

Gohan
October 19th, 2004, 06:26 PM
aw my head!!!
was knoked on ground by force of the tail.
*glares*
oky im a farsight member.i only wanted to know about the accident.
*quikly lookes away afraid of being found out.*

shrty55
October 19th, 2004, 06:28 PM
OOC: Lol yea

IC: "Team Farsight! How dare you spy on us. What is your name and I cant help you on ur accident part i have lost my memory of that day?"I said to the stranger. "Lia I see you have caught urself a pokemon." She sure did catch that pokemon quick she deffinatly will be a great addition.

Gohan
October 19th, 2004, 07:06 PM
"My name is Jason I'm the leader of Team Farsight.Don't steal pokemon catch your own."i said
*glares*
"If you resort to voilence theres nothing stopping me from tearing you apart!!!"

"You said your name was Naku?I don't remember a thing either, all i know is something horrible happened that day.Your name does seem sorta familiar though."I said angrily.

Hive Mind
October 19th, 2004, 07:07 PM
I look around.
"What's this about Teams anyway?" I asked curiously.
Soon I notice that the tail slam I just did left a mark.
"Oh, sorry, I didn't try to do it that hard. I've been honing in my power lately, so I'm not accustom to my own strenght," I said appolegetic.

shrty55
October 20th, 2004, 02:11 PM
"Tearing my apart ha you couldnt do that in a thousand years. If you wanna fight bring it on winner takes all loser is doomed to be captured inside a pokeball if it works if not the other shall be their slave." I tought i cant lose muhahah and since i have inside my pocket a freshly made pokeball from my lab that pokemon cant escape from. So when i win she is mine.

Gohan
October 20th, 2004, 02:17 PM
okay fine bring it on!!!!!!!!!

shrty55
October 20th, 2004, 02:25 PM
I use Fire Blast. But she doges. Then i use Hyper beam its a direct hit.

Gohan
October 20th, 2004, 02:35 PM
the ninetale boy's hyper beam caght me in the face.
"oh **** it!!!"
my ears were singed. i got mad and through a punch at his gut and used bite bite on his arm.

shrty55
October 20th, 2004, 02:38 PM
I yelped with pain and threw her off. I then use hypnosis and put her to sleep and then used headbutt. She fell to the ground and didnt move for she was still asleep. I threw my pokeball and she went inside. I waited one..two..three...four.. and ping. She was captured. I couldnt believe it i actually can catch a creature like that i was so proud. But i looked at my arm it was broken.

Gohan
October 20th, 2004, 02:43 PM
"ah what the heck!!!!!!!!!"I had been jostled from my sleep by an electrifying pain.I was cramped together into a small ball.I looked around and suddenly knew I was in a pokeball!!!!
So this is what he meant.I thought as I lost concisnous

shrty55
October 20th, 2004, 02:49 PM
I decided to let the creature out to talk to it."You see what we are capable of i let you go but i can still call you back whenever i please go back and be the leader of team farsight but you will never have you freedom."I didnt regret letting her go.

Gohan
October 20th, 2004, 02:56 PM
"I'll go but one question first.Was that pain just your pokeball or all pokeballs?"
I turned to leave before he answered.
"See you can catch a pokemon.Think about what I said."
I took the shortest route possible to base and told the other members what happened.They were shocked when I told them how the pokeball felt.We instantly let all our pokemon out.They were all very understanding.I went to the recovery room to recover from the battle.

shrty55
October 20th, 2004, 02:58 PM
OOC: Umm i do have a pokemon i stole it lol and now i have you but ur not on my base actually ur the first i caught so ur right

IC:"Ok now that that is over who are you and were did you come from."

Gohan
October 20th, 2004, 03:08 PM
hey are you asking me???????

shrty55
October 20th, 2004, 03:09 PM
hey are you asking me???????
no umm i cant remember who im asking

Gohan
October 20th, 2004, 03:11 PM
I think its Ryu135790 your talking to.

shrty55
October 20th, 2004, 03:12 PM
yea that sounds right wonder were he is

well im getting off be back around 8 ish

Gohan
October 20th, 2004, 03:35 PM
My recovery was smooth.I walked down the hall into the lounge when an alarming thought struck me.I told the people in the room that if I don't have freedom couldn't Naku hear me right now?!!!!!!

shrty55
October 21st, 2004, 01:01 PM
OOC: Um i couldnt hear u if i wnated too u cant hear the pokemon in the show so i cant

dark_croconaw
October 21st, 2004, 06:40 PM
"I'll have you know I didnt steal this pokemon, I found this poor gloom lying on the ground injured!" Lia said angrily. She watched as a battle started, calming down a bit.

shrty55
October 21st, 2004, 07:41 PM
"Lia i give this new pokeball to you i have many more it was made by the masterball design but wount capture them unless there are unconcious or willing to enter. Go and capture new and rare pokemon when you come back ill give you something more."Mabey she will find the pokemon i am searching for."And try and get new recruits while your at it."

Hive Mind
October 21st, 2004, 08:25 PM
I look at the leader, my eyes shining.
The I say, "She, I'm a she thank you very much."
I sprout my wings, and jump into the air.
Before I leave, I give a few words, "If you wish to find me, all you have to do is eco my name in your mind."
A quickly rising air current, and I'm off.

shrty55
October 21st, 2004, 08:26 PM
OOC:UMM u never told me ur name

Triaspia
October 21st, 2004, 11:08 PM
"thank you for the ball but i dont need a starter poke watch this" *my eyes go pure white and a mew pokes its head out of my chest looks around and darts back in* "i can send him as far from my body as i like but he always come back and if need be i can 'morph' into him but thats not all i can also do this" i say as i start to fade away a few seconds later lia cracks up laughing and i reapper where i was standing before "i didnt know you were ticklish i can also fly and do verious other things"

shrty55
October 22nd, 2004, 07:37 AM
OOC: i didnt give you the pokeball i gave it to lia and u really dont have the concept u are part of the pokemon not attatched to its spirt u have to have parts of the pokemon on you like a tail or ears or skin coloration

Triaspia
October 22nd, 2004, 02:41 PM
ooc in my first post i said i was checking on the pokemon that were prieviously expermented on when i herd an explosion from the expermentation room and i ran to check what had happened as i opened the door i got bowled over by the mew spirit

dark_croconaw
October 22nd, 2004, 03:42 PM
"Very well", she said. Casting her glare from the them to the door. Looking down at her pokeball, now containing the gloom, she left.

Hive Mind
October 22nd, 2004, 06:08 PM
I laugh as I hear the leaders confusion.
I psycally say, "My name's Christy."
Then I catch another updraft before doing a few airial spins.
I look at the pokemon below. None are those that I want.
Weakness feals through my wing. Then, quickly realizing that my energy's low, I circle down to the feild below.

shrty55
October 22nd, 2004, 10:28 PM
OOC:Neomon i know what you post said but u have to be fused with a pokemon not with a spirit its what the story says

IC:I decide to go out and find some rare pokemon of my own. I retreive my nintails and head out. As we run along beside each other we notice some strang glowing shadow following us. We Stopped. "Who are you?" It didnt answer i decided to use my psychic abillities to try and communicate."Who are you and why are you following me" It answered "I shant speak my name but only ask y you steal pokemon for pleaser y not capture them the nice way?"

Hive Mind
October 22nd, 2004, 10:40 PM
(Psy/Telapathic words are natruly in Italics.)

An eerie feeling creems down my back.
I look around, "Hello? Who are you? Where are you?"
I try to dismiss the feeling. I stare at something blanckly. My body becomes faint. I lose all energy, and callapse.

shrty55
October 23rd, 2004, 07:51 PM
I answer"I catch them this way because its more fun and i could care less if i catch them the NICE way." It replied,"I shall be forced to fight you then if you refuse." It appears out of the woods its a wierd looking doglike creature its like a silvery bluish color. I backtalk, "Bring it on u mutated dog i shall show you the power of a pokemorph."

Hive Mind
October 23rd, 2004, 09:29 PM
I wake up, my eyes open wide. As I bolt into the air, I get a glimps of the leader. Silently I land in a nerby tree. I reveiw over my vision while I watch the fight commence.

shrty55
October 24th, 2004, 09:39 AM
i revealed my true form to the creature. It gasped then said, "Why are you part pokemon and still steal the pokemon from there homes and friends?"
I replied,"I dont know cuase i want to i guess bow bring it you weird mutant dog." I used iron tail on the pokemon. It dogged it was very fast. I used double team and ran around creating copies of myself. The strange pokemon used detect and located me and used hyperbeam knocking me out cold. /the pokemon took me away with him and my nintails followed hoping the pokemon will release me.\

Hive Mind
October 24th, 2004, 10:28 AM
I jump behind the pokemon.
I ask the creature, "Now where are you going?"
Sugar comes out and grouls at the figure.
I reasure Sugar, "It's ok sugar."
Sugar, "Growl?"

shrty55
October 24th, 2004, 11:03 AM
OOC: the creature is (Suicune) if you didnt know

The creature, me, and my nintails vanish after Christy tries and stops it.

Hive Mind
October 24th, 2004, 02:15 PM
I look around in astonish.
Me, "Where did you go."
They where nowhere to be seen, and Growlith returns to it's pokeball. Flying up, I still couldn't find them. Giving up, I fly down, and lean up against a tree.

shrty55
October 24th, 2004, 02:37 PM
I wake up to my nintails licking my face the strange pokemon nowhere to be found. Speaking psychicly to my ninetails he said the the mysterious pokemon was called suicune and will be back shortly with food.

Hive Mind
October 24th, 2004, 05:10 PM
I try to contact any of the group, but with no success. It starts to rain, and my wings were getting heavy. I had to land on a really tall rock. I thought I saw a fast figure go by me. I saw it again. It was obviously using extreeme speed.

shrty55
October 24th, 2004, 05:47 PM
I wait until Suicune returns with water and some fruit to share. He says"I checked out your base you dont harm the pokemon you steal jsut befriend them and im ok with that after that said i shall acompany you on you quest." I said"Wow thnx alot as you know i dont use pokeballs as you have seen my nintails." I petted my ninetails pleasureably.

Gohan
November 2nd, 2004, 03:26 PM
please try not to let this die

Hive Mind
November 3rd, 2004, 07:37 PM
I kept an eye on the Dragonair. It slamed me to the ground. Something with so much power, yet why did it attack me.
I called, "Stop! Who are you?"
It replied, "Why, I am what you are."
I questioned, "Why do you attack me?"
It replied again, "Because I feel hidden strength in you, and that you are part pokemon. I'm challenging you!"
I countered his next slam by graping his tail, and tossing him into a tree.
I remarked, "Why are you so foolish to attack me?"
He defended, "I'm seeing if you are a good trainer. Why do you use pokeballs?"
I defended, "I've forgotten how to keep pokemon without them."
The Dragonair gather a bunch of energy, and Sugar came out of her ball, shortly following the ball shattering.
He slither up to me, and looked me straight into the eyes.
He said to me, "Well let me refresh your memory."
I'm sure I screamed when the darkness engulfed me. When I woke up, I was inside a mountain side lair. Also, I could remember more things, like from when I trained pokemon.
He looked smug, and then he said to me, "I can not yet reveal all to you. There once was a water spirit that raced this land. I think he took the boy you met earlier. I can not let you go. There is much you sould know."
Sugar got up, and licked my hand.
I questioned, "Like what?"
He laughed, then said, "I wish to be your pokemon."
Then next thing I say was that I was on a cliff, and two pokemon hovered over me.
Sugar licked my face vigoresly.
He glaced to the area below, and said, "I think the Faresight leader is here."
I looked at the vass area below, and mentally questioned/called, "Can you hear me!?"

shrty55
November 4th, 2004, 01:52 PM
OOC: Yes guys dont forget this rpg plz check everyday dont let die

IC:I walk back to my base and i noticed my recruits have been growing and there were more pokemon roaming the vast land greeting the members. As i walked throught with my ninetails and suicune beside me they all stared and watched intently wondering if i had noticed the rare pokemon beside me.

Hive Mind
November 4th, 2004, 08:34 PM
I get frustrated, because he doesn't answer me.
I say to my new pokemon, "Let's go find the Ninetales Morph."
I grow my wings, and glide down the where the base should be.
Sugar had rode the Dragonair, and now was barking, trying to get soneone's attention.

shrty55
November 6th, 2004, 02:10 PM
OOC: Guys come on get more peeps to join or try and keep posting

Gohan
November 7th, 2004, 10:25 AM
I was walking through the forest when I heard a familiar voice.It was the other boy I had met.I sensed I had to hide so I ran to a cave.

shrty55
November 9th, 2004, 02:35 PM
I hear Sugar barking and i look up. I see christy and a dragonaire. I thought wow that pretty cool a dragonaire."Hey Christy bout time u got back and found me."

OOC:Ryu howd u get those pics below in ur sig

Gohan
November 9th, 2004, 06:52 PM
when all was clear I decided to tail that boy.I morphed to umbreon and used my mind and body together to try not to make noise.

OOC:I really dont know what I just said in the roleplay meant.did it even make sense?

Hive Mind
November 9th, 2004, 06:53 PM
(I made the pictures in my sig. Go to http://photobucket.com/albums/v22/DragonFlame/ to see many of the pictures I've made. Also I have some pictures in certain gallery's that I've personally picked out as great pictures done by other people.)
I feal some gratitude as I pet Sugar and the Dragonair.
I comment, "I thought I got here right on time."
Then I turn to the Dragonair, "You've never told me your name."
The dragonair replys, "Drako."
I then say, "I'm impressed, a legiondary."
Drako comments, "Dragonairs are legiondarys themselves."
I object, "A little less so. I once had a Female Dragonair named Celcius. I wonder if my mom is taking good care of her. She'll be borrowing her longer then she thought."
Drako apolagises, "I'm sorry for any unpleasent memorys I've might of brought up."
(I'm female, so now you know.)

Gohan
November 9th, 2004, 07:01 PM
I felt a strange presence of that when I'm around legendarys.there was a stedaly growing pain in my head.

Hive Mind
November 9th, 2004, 07:04 PM
I quickly turn around. Then I try to imidiately remove the pain for running over there.
I ask, "Are you ok?"

shrty55
November 12th, 2004, 03:29 PM
I see the Team Farsight Leader has returned. "How is she doing Christy, If shes not hurt let me fix the problem."

Gohan
November 12th, 2004, 07:48 PM
"Umm not hurt.just weird sorta.So your name is Christy?"
I knew there was no way to run so I sat down
"Hey I'm hungry got some food?oh yeah.have you thought about what I said?"I said turning to the trinity leader.

shrty55
November 12th, 2004, 10:52 PM
OOC:WHat did you say and when did you say it???

Gohan
November 13th, 2004, 07:10 AM
me or ryu???

IC:I was going to stand up when I noticed the dragonair.
"Hello whats your name?"

shrty55
November 13th, 2004, 07:14 PM
OOC: u know the persons name u just foudn out and said in earliar and what did you say to me GOHAN

Gohan
November 14th, 2004, 03:03 PM
oh okay got confused there hmm

shrty55
November 15th, 2004, 04:31 PM
http://www.freewebs.com/myhacksandsprites/Pokemorph.png heres a pic of me

Gohan
November 15th, 2004, 07:41 PM
thats way cool shrty 55!!!did you take Norman's stance?

Hive Mind
November 19th, 2004, 08:37 PM
(Sorry for the long absence.)
Draco says, "My name is Draco, what's yours?"
Sugar jumps into my arms.

Gohan
November 20th, 2004, 08:33 AM
"Mines Jason."I said looking around.

shrty55
November 21st, 2004, 11:59 AM
OOC: Sry forbeing gone so long and i dont know about the stance on it i gave 2 psrites to someone and he put em together

IC:"Now what are u doing in my base do you miss your pokeball???" I mocked at the Team Farsight Leader.

Gohan
November 21st, 2004, 01:19 PM
"This is your base huh?what a whaste of great places."I said turning to look at the grass in the field.
"Hey Drake,"I asked"are you evil too..do you believe in the evil thats happening because of these 2?"

Hive Mind
November 21st, 2004, 10:22 PM
Draco glances at me.
He says, "There is no true evil in her heart. She may be a warrior, but she ballences herself. I am not evil ether. Why would you see evil in me? Is it because I picked a trainer shrouded in darkness?"

Gohan
November 22nd, 2004, 03:58 PM
"No.do you see darkness in Naku over there?"I was yawning and reaching for food when a sharp pain attacked my mind.
"ARRGGGH!!!!!NO!!!!!"
suddenly I looked at Draco and fainted.

shrty55
November 22nd, 2004, 06:12 PM
OOC:WOw im confused but its getting good i wonder were the rest of the peeps are???

"Is she ok???"I asked Christy."You think it would help to heal her in a pokeball???"I wondered why she fainted and why she mocked my base where the pokemon we capture roam free in our lands.

Hive Mind
November 22nd, 2004, 08:45 PM
I nelt down, and put my hand on her head.
I yelled and walked backwards.
Draco questioned, "Christy are you ok? I sense nothing for you to be afraid of."
I answered, "It's not that, she has a mild feaver. What I'm afraid of is the dark figure I say in the grass."

shrty55
November 23rd, 2004, 04:02 PM
OOC: Where did this dark figure come from???

Gohan
November 23rd, 2004, 07:01 PM
who knows?

IC:I sat up suddenly.
"It's coming!!!!!!it's coming!!!!!!!it's coming!!!!!!!!ARRGHHH!!!!!!"I screamed then fainted.I was dimly aware of a strange presence before I fell headfirst into an icy darkness.

Hive Mind
November 23rd, 2004, 07:39 PM
I put my hand on Gohan's head.
I wisper, "It's ok, I'm here. Use my strength."
Draco looks up and says, "It telaported here, I feal great darkness."

Gohan
November 23rd, 2004, 07:58 PM
heh fergot my RP name?so did I.

IC:I was staring at the my home where everything was peacful.then my hometown burst into flame.
"Nooooo!!!!!!get out here hear me.then as suddenly as it happened it was no more.now I was looking down upon my best friends.
"Guy guys help me!!!why can't you here me?!!guys come back help me!"I was yelling desperatly.then my best friend Greg turned back and looked in my direction.
"Greg help me!"I yelled as he came running.but then just as he was about to touch me he disapeared in its place was a familiar monster.
"What are you doing here Chi?!!!!!leave me alone let me return to my old life!!let me go back!!"I yelled feeling my knees buckle.
"No I will not grant that wish.I will be there soon to kill you.like I should have ten years ago."it said.
I woke up to find Christy standing above me.
"Hes coming.the Chi is coming.coming back to kill me."I wispered fearing for my friends.
as I tried to stand up I found I couldn't.I was there on my knees crying oblivios to the fact that people were near me.

Hive Mind
November 23rd, 2004, 08:07 PM
I grab her and and say, "It's ok. I have a demon chasing me too in a way."
On the top of my hand is a tatoo of a beautiful fish like creature.
I wisper, "I'm being hunted be a shadow that never sleeps. He's of the Nightmare clan. He's"
I cut out, and my eyes get a little wet.

Gohan
November 23rd, 2004, 08:20 PM
my head was spinning.
"Get away from here."I said standing."Get away or he'll kill you and your friends.now GO!!!"I yelled walking towards Drake. "Drake you stay with me for ten minutes and tell me where he is."I said.I looked deeply at Drake and saw.
"He is near now go.he will not get to you."I said walking out to the field.
"COME ON YOU COWARD!!!!!!COME AND GET ME!!!!!"I bellowed.

heheh my last post was looong wasn't it

Hive Mind
November 23rd, 2004, 08:30 PM
I swallowed and continued, "My dad's hunting me. No way am I gonna leave, he's hear too. I can hear him."
I look through the grass. I started to hum an old tune.
I asked, "Shall we get out of here?"
Draco shouts, "He's coming closer!"

Gohan
November 23rd, 2004, 08:48 PM
Suddenly Chi was in front of me.
"Remember.remember the pain."He said sending shivers down my back.
"No I don't want to rememb-"I was cut off as I was sent into my mind.remembering...remembering.
~~~~~
I was walking through the park with Greg when he said "Hey wanna come over to my house?"he asked.
"Sure.lets take a shortcut."I said walking over to the grass.then suddenly the Chi appeared.he didn't speak but I could see he was conjuring a spell.
"Greg run I can hold him off!"I yelled desperatly pushing Greg away.the Chi was now getting ready to rush at us.no words were spoken as he grabbed Greg.I tried to scream but couldn't.the Chi slit Greg in the side killing him.he burned a symbol on my back before departing.through the pain I saw where Greg should have been was a small square stone on it was a picture of Greg staring out at me.
"NOOOOO!!!GREG COME BACK!!!"I yelled.
~~~~~~

yeah incase you haven't got it yet in this roleplay Greg was my boyfriend.

Hive Mind
November 23rd, 2004, 08:55 PM
I hold tight.
I burt out, "Fight it!"
My wings seemed to rip from my body, they took a whiter color then normal, actully, they glowed!
I said seriously, "Be strong, with me!"
Draco took to the skys, and he started to glow.

shrty55
November 24th, 2004, 09:22 AM
OOC: Wow this is intense im kinda creeped out myself.

I see what is happening and decide fast what to do. "Christy hold her still if possible she is going into her pokeball for safety." I called her into her pokeball and then stared at the Chi."Suicune stop that thing."

Hive Mind
November 24th, 2004, 10:52 AM
I said, "No."
I slight blue barrior surrounded me. I pulled her upward, and started to fly. Draco smiled.
He said, "Ok then, let's get this party started!"
He waited for a que from Suicune.

Gohan
November 24th, 2004, 12:24 PM
"Noo I don't wanna go into that deathball!!let me go!!"I tried to tear away from Christy but couldn't.
"Let me go!!let me go!!I'll kill him I'll kill him!!"I was still trying to break free when suicune attacked.
"Noo!this is my fight!!I swore ten years ago that I would kill the Chi!!!!!"I yelled.

Hive Mind
November 24th, 2004, 02:43 PM
I wisper in her ear, "Your still here."
The barrior scatters. An arrow in through my wing.
I yell, "Not now!"
I try to fly higher.

shrty55
November 24th, 2004, 03:18 PM
OOC:OK now im confused u are wierding me out and i have no idea whats going on

IC:"You cant fight this thing alone."I decide to use the powers kept in my tails from the 1,000 year old ninetails.The powers teleport the Chi far far away and whiping his memory clear of this location."What were you thinking u cant fight that alone every time u get near it you pass out. You have to let us help you even though u are on the wrong side u are my pokemorph and if you dont listen to me your going back in the pokeball for good."

Gohan
November 24th, 2004, 04:53 PM
"What no not that thing!!it hurts more than if I'm out here!!besides I have to kill that monster.he wont be gone for long."I said as I stopped struggling."You can land now I'm not going to run."I said sullenly."It would be better if you just left me alone for now."

Hive Mind
November 24th, 2004, 06:40 PM
I shook my head.
Then I said, "We're going, together."
Draco tellaports us to a cave. Sugar was allready there. I put her down.
I hold the arrow in place as my wings dissapate.

Gohan
November 24th, 2004, 07:28 PM
I glared at her "Just leave me alone okay?"I said walking over to a dark corner.

shrty55
November 24th, 2004, 07:53 PM
OOC: Was i teleported or just you

Gohan
November 24th, 2004, 08:01 PM
lets go with you too.

IC:I was staring at the ground when my back burned.he was trying to make me remember!"NOOO!!I WON'T REMEMBER!!!!NOT NOW NOT EVER!!"I yelled fighting for control.
"YOU CAN'T MAKE ME REMEMBER!!!NOO I WILL NOT LET YOU TAKE CONTROL OF WHAT WAS MY EMOTIONS!!YOU ARE NOT GOING TO WIN THIS FIGHT SO STOP TRYING!!"I yelled standing with my hands over my head.
"I WILL NOT STAND FOR THIS!!"I yelled and summoning all my power I tried to force him away.
Meanwhile in space the Chi was knocked back by the force of my attack.
"Wha-what was that?"he said bewildered.

Hive Mind
November 24th, 2004, 08:12 PM
Yes, we were all telaported together.
I wispered, "Wild Fire."
I was looking out over a forest.

shrty55
November 24th, 2004, 09:23 PM
OOC:Wild Fire huh?? i dont know wer this cam from

Hive Mind
November 24th, 2004, 09:29 PM
Draco asks, "Who's Wild Fire."
I point to a Blaziken, writing on something. It was sitting in one of the hi trees.
I say, "My mom must know something, that's my pokemon."

shrty55
November 24th, 2004, 09:34 PM
"That pokemon is yours were did you find it?"I looked at the powerful pokemon wondering why it seems familiar.

Hive Mind
November 24th, 2004, 09:49 PM
I giggled and said, "I've had him sense he was a Torchic. I taught him to write. He might just be writing a letter to my mom."
Draco asked, "Why don't we go see him?"
I then asked, "Do you think that's wise?"

Gohan
November 25th, 2004, 07:10 AM
I was finally calming down because Chi had stopped probing my consiunce.
"No have him come here....that is if its really your pokemon.if it is then I could call him."I said walking to the cave entrance.

Hive Mind
November 25th, 2004, 08:37 PM
I say, "Ok."
I walk to the edge, and I call, "Wild Fire!!!"
It takes him a while to find the direction of my voice. Then he jumps out of the tree, and runs in my direction.

Gohan
November 26th, 2004, 08:33 AM
"Hiya wildfire.are you evil?"I said knowing that he'd probabaly get mad.

shrty55
November 26th, 2004, 10:13 AM
"Quite, if he was evil he'll tell us in his own time." "Why do you look so familiar to me have we met before?"I speak pychicly to Wild Fire.

Gohan
November 26th, 2004, 11:51 AM
"No he's your twin brother."I said sarcasticaly.I walked up to wildfire."So what did you come for?to deliver a message?to create caous?or perhaps you sensed the Chi's power?"I said sitting down and reaching for some food.

shrty55
November 26th, 2004, 11:54 AM
OOC:Hey guys check out my new thread its gona rule

http://pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=23385

Ic:"Stop asking questions let is answer the first one, man dont over load it."

Gohan
November 26th, 2004, 12:00 PM
"Aww who cares the most important thing here is to prepare for the Chi."I said walking out into the sunshine.I walked over to the entrance of the meadow and looked up at the mountains.

Hive Mind
November 27th, 2004, 04:14 PM
Wild Fire trips her then walks up to me.
Wild Fire asks, "She's a scitzo isn't she?"
I reply, "That's mean. Anyway, did mom send you?"
He replys, "Yes, she did. She thought it was you when she heard of a pokemorph with a Growlith and Dragonair had been sighted."
He laughs.
Then he continues, "She sure was right."

shrty55
November 27th, 2004, 04:52 PM
OOC: Im glad someone has their memory unlike some people.

IC:"Well this is a touching reuinion I'll leave you too lovebirds to talk im going home and prepare for this Chi thing."I run as fast as i can with my ninetails and suicune beside me. I get back to my base to see that it was been destroyed no one was injured or killed. Whatever did this just wanted the building annialated.

Gohan
November 27th, 2004, 05:05 PM
I started up the mountains to my home.
"Hey Christy if you need me you'll know where to find me."I said morphing into umbreon.

shrty55
November 27th, 2004, 05:15 PM
i went to search for Christy to tell her what happened but i got lost and couldnt remember were i was going or what i was doing. The next thing i knew i was tied up to a tree and my pokemon in cages.

Gohan
November 27th, 2004, 05:38 PM
I sensed the Trinity leader was in danger."Why should I help him?"I said in pokemon tounge.then all the pokemon around came out of there hiding places.
"You should help him because if you didn't you would be like the Chi."they all said.
"Oh crap their right.I do have to help him."I said reversing directions.

Hive Mind
November 27th, 2004, 05:46 PM
My wings sperted from my back, and I speeded through a forest. My pokemon were searching with me. I dodges a few traps, then ran into a cage. Suicune! Wild Fire quickly broke the cage.
I fantically asked, "Where are the others?"

Gohan
November 27th, 2004, 05:59 PM
I met Christy at the middle of the forest.
"Well I take it your not just out for a little walk."I said motioning to the tree where where Naku was tied.

Hive Mind
November 27th, 2004, 06:11 PM
I commanded, "Wild Fire, Blaze Kick!"
Wild Fire's kick frees Naku, and burns down the tree.
Draco yells, "I got the Ninetales freed!"

shrty55
November 27th, 2004, 06:31 PM
I fall over unconcious felling like my body was being taken over slowing i was slipping into the darkness that had shrowed me. I stood up and i had my eyes glowing red."Fools you cant stop the Chi he is the best thing that has ever happend to this world you can not stop it or me for that matter. The Chi is great yes but is no match for me i am the greater evil NO ONE CAN STOP ME!" I unleash all my power demolishing all of the forest and knocking down anything in my path.

Hive Mind
November 27th, 2004, 06:46 PM
My and Draco catch up.
I yell, "Body Slam!"
Me and Draco body slam him from both sides.
Draco says, "The Chi is very weak, and is very foolish to have to control others."

shrty55
November 27th, 2004, 10:38 PM
"Ha control me i would never let him control me i am my own person i just couldnt take being kooped up inside this creature for soo long i can now do what i was meant to do and kill kill kill."I felt the power corsing through me i never felt like this before it is amazine. My suicune and ninetails turn a dark color and set beside me waiting for my next move.

Gohan
November 28th, 2004, 10:24 AM
"Well go on ahead and kill,kill,kill.I can hurt the Chi yes.but another human I cannot."I said picking myself up off the ground.

shrty55
November 28th, 2004, 11:41 AM
"You shall soon stand beside me for you to are my pokemon and can not resist my ways."I sat down and waited for her to reply.

Gohan
November 28th, 2004, 07:00 PM
"Yes that I am.but to hurt a human I cannot."I said also sitting down.
"I will join you if I must,that I will.to hurt a human I will not,that I won't."

shrty55
November 29th, 2004, 07:45 PM
She turns a dark color like my ninetails and suicune have. We disapear and leave christy alone.

Hive Mind
November 30th, 2004, 06:58 PM
I turn my head to the sky.
I yell, "I'll be waiting for you!"
I turn to Draco.
Draco askes, "What?"
I answer, "I need you to teach me ways of the mind."
Draco backs away, slightly in fear.
Then he says, "I'm not sure if you are apt. It is also very harsh training."
I walk away, towards the mountain side.
Draco yells, "Never forget your human side!"
My pokemon watch helplessly as I fly away.
Wild Fire looks down and regretfully says, "Christy"

Gohan
November 30th, 2004, 07:38 PM
"Fine I will come with you,that I will.to make me evil you can't,that you can't.but to make me train that you can,that you can."I said feeling bored."I have no emotion left for this world,that I don't.gon reighn the world.do not make me kill.I will not kill,that I won't."

Hive Mind
November 30th, 2004, 08:03 PM
I hold out my arm on the cliffside. A Swellow lands on my arm.
I say softly to it, "Please don't go."
It looks at me in a funny way.
I wisper to it, "You must understand."
It looks at me in a laughing way.

pokehunter56
November 30th, 2004, 08:08 PM
Name:Tres
Morph:Jolteon
Personality:Cunning, Swift, cautios and evil
Appearence:Stands a towering 5'3" has the ears like Jolteon and has yellow fir spilling from the areas that are not covered by his baggy black jeans and black tee shirt. his face is half Jolteon half Human.
Team: No team as of now
History:after the explosian at the lab Tres couldn't remeber much. he knew there was something very wrong with him but did not know what it was. after he was able to walk he notice he was no longer walking with his feet, they were paws. he imidiatly look at his hands the were the same yet they had yellow fir and leathery pads with claws hanging from them. he found a mirror and lloked at it. he saw that his face was no longer normal it was half and half. he gathered his spare clothes he kept in his locker in the employees room. his shirt firt perfectly but the pants were strangr. he had to cut a small hole in order for his tail to stick out. he now knew he was diffrent.

pokehunter56
November 30th, 2004, 08:19 PM
Tres walked through the town, people from every direction were looking at him. he knew why. after that day he had fought to be normal. only loseing to the battle that raged inside him. he decided to just give up and start thiving the live he had now.
"**** where the hell is the poke center around here." he said while giving the staring people nadty growling faces.just as he rounds a corner he sees one. "hmm i wonder if there are any rare pokemon there," he strolls in to the pokecenter.
"how may i help you nurse?" Joy asks
"i would like to spend the night." he says.
"Right this way." she says.
Before tres could follow he felt a dark force. he had a faint felling he knew this force and was part of it. he dashed of into the woods. feeling the presence growing he stops and peers from behind a tree. ah there he is. remebering little from the accident he rembers naku. yes he was one of the evilist scientist. he sees the two pokemon beside naku and sees that they are a dark color.
"ah yes that feeling, i remamber it. it miss it so much. the feeling of evil." he says while watching.
he see naku teleport away. he notices that the dragonair lady fly away.
"maybe she telepathic" he thinks to him self.
"Hey lady where you goin in such a hurry?" he yells in his mind.

shrty55
December 1st, 2004, 02:06 PM
OOC: if you doing mind talking italicize it and bout time we got someone else in this wow

IC: "Ok im bored lets go destroy your home town." We vanish and appear at her house standing ready to attack anything that moves.

Gohan
December 1st, 2004, 07:34 PM
"Go ahead if you must.go on kill everyone,that you will do.such agony gone now,that it is.before you do so i must get something,that I do."I said walking into my house and coming out quickly with an eevee.
"This is my friend Akito,that he is."I said letting Akito sit on my shoulder.

pokehunter56
December 1st, 2004, 07:58 PM
Haveing no luck with the dragonair lady he decides to return to the pokecenter.
"ahh your back. you left in such a hurry that i could not show you your room. are you still staying?" Nurse Joy ask's
"naa, got some important business to do. sorry for the inconvinence." Tres replies.
he still feels the evil that was in the person who teleported away."i know where he is he's not to far away." tres thinks to himself. "Better use a fast pokemon. this one i gafted from an unsuspected trainer a few days ago." he thinks to himself. Go Scizor. Scizor come out of the pokeball. "you ready?" he asks Scizor
"sure are." he response.
grabbing ahold of Scizors waist they take off. following the sent of evil. they reach the pokemorph. tres looks at them the other walking out of the house with an eevee.
he silently walks over to them.
"hello my name is Tres. i know what you are going through." Tres says to the ninetails pokemorph. "i can help you, if you want it." he says looking the pokemorph up and down."i know him from somewhere." he thinks to himself. "what is your decision?" he asks in hastyness knowing what was going to happen if he did not do something.

Hive Mind
December 1st, 2004, 08:08 PM
I hear some rustling, and the pokemon flys off.
I call, "Show yourself!"
Draco comes out of the bushs.
Draco yells, "There's something you need to see!"
I fly over to him, my other pokemon were riding him.
I ask, "What is it?"
He replies, "Jump on my back!"
I get onto Draco's back, and he tellaports me into town. I see the other pokemorphs. A hidden glow shines in my eyes.

pokehunter56
December 2nd, 2004, 11:46 AM
feeling the evil grow inside the ninetails pokemorph Tres walks over to the one that has the Eevee. "what is your name? i am called" he says. waiting for an answer he sensces another presence. he turns around quickly to see the dragonair lady. "ahh i was wondering if you would show up. you can feel it cant you?" he says to her. "i have a little secret to tell you..." he speaks to her in his head." you only get stronger when you except the shadow that haunts you." he continues. "but you haven't." his eyes glow as he starts to shout"now if you'll excuse us we have business to take care of." as he yells his eyes grow darker and the hairs on his back start to stand up. he blast's a building into simtherinze with lighting blast. killing five people. "come on do what you came to do." he says in thought speak to the ninetails pokemorph.

shrty55
December 2nd, 2004, 02:14 PM
I sense inside me and find the normal ninetails talking to me and saying "Take in the darkness take it in do it DO IT" i close my eyes and search deep inside me and find the darkness i tell it to finish what it had started, it says that it shall in due time but for now i must do one job for him....Kill all humans.I said no problem."Muhahahaha i now know what i must do."i set a forcefield around me and the pokemorphs and unleash my full ancient power destroying all humans and buildings but shielding all pokemon.

pokehunter56
December 2nd, 2004, 05:11 PM
seeing that the pokemorph was succuming to the darkness Tres puts a force feild aroiund two special people to him. watching in amzement as the pokemorph kills all around him except the one s the ninetails pokemorph had put around the group and all pokemon. "good very good, my friend." he says while lending the ninetails pokemorph a hand to support some of his weight. "here take this." he says while pulling out a potion. "This should help take the pain away from what is going to happen know." he says while thinking. "maybe i shouldn't give it to him. he might be able to deal with the pain. i did.". he lets the pokemorph grab the potion. "by the way what is your name? i'm Tres." he says to the pokemorph.

shrty55
December 2nd, 2004, 05:31 PM
OOC:From now on you cant make other peeps move or talk you can just tell what you do and what you do to your peeps k great

"i dont need help get away from me and take ur potion back i can fend for myself."I use my power to push the pokemorph away from me. I release the forcefield now sensing a new power coming this way. I release my pokemorph from my control so she can choose her own way and fight the new coming power.

pokehunter56
December 2nd, 2004, 06:59 PM
occ: sorry.
"Fine." tres says back "but your not as strong as you think." he says while being pushed away. you'll see. "i felt the same way then I blacked out. but like you said you can fend for yourself." he says staring at him. "you just let your pokemorph take control. a sign of weaknes." he says.

Gohan
December 2nd, 2004, 07:30 PM
"Oh great another power hungry morph,that he is.I will not run,that I won't.go on kill humanity,if that is what you must do.but do pokemorphs count,.......?slaughter the world,that you can."I said feeling no sense of emotion within me.I had protected one person.I had protected Yuskan.Yuskan was a pure human but he new of how everything went with morphs.he was the one I could turn to always.

Hive Mind
December 2nd, 2004, 07:55 PM
I turned my back.
I wisper, "Yes, I except your power"
I turn around, and I take a battle pose. The ground starts to lift around me. Two souls are reflected in my eyes.
Draco and Wild Fire take a double battle pose, and Sugar glows.

pokehunter56
December 2nd, 2004, 08:00 PM
"you again!" says Tres to the draigonair lady. "fine its a fight you want, its a fight you'll get." tres takes a stance. he searches deep in his morph and finds the verosity of Jolteon. he then chanelse it through his body. "get ready for this lady." he says while waiting.

Hive Mind
December 2nd, 2004, 08:07 PM
I yell, "First, don't call me 'lady' for I am a warrior!"
My voice ecoes a bit.
My wings spurt from my body, and it starts to rain.
I challenge, "Let's dance!"

pokehunter56
December 2nd, 2004, 08:20 PM
"excepted. you got it then." feeling the ferosity grow he charges atth eworrior and stops short."try this on for size." Tres fur turns to a dull glow and shouts out what looks like a thousand tiny missles aimed right at the dragonairmorph. "Heh always thinkoing for the better of others. you'd looked a little cold. i call it electric coat."
occ: ill continue tomorro k, sorry just a little tired. talk to ya tomorro.

Hive Mind
December 2nd, 2004, 09:00 PM
I announce, "The tides have changed!"
A buble had protected me from the attack.
I glow red, and the weather changes to burning sunshine.

pokehunter56
December 3rd, 2004, 08:29 AM
" ahh my weakness thats all right. i've spent plenty of years honing my skills and relizeing that my weakness is my strongest streagth." he says rushing through the bubble, claws extended throwing his hands at her with speeds faster then the eye could see.

shrty55
December 3rd, 2004, 04:06 PM
OOC:pokehunter do you even read out posts who said my pokemorph side was incontrol you need to read better.

IC: I sense the evilness of the Chi comming closer since I do am darkness. I almost told Gohan what was approaching but it was too late the Chi had arrived. I quickly hide myself with my powers as so not to be seen.

Hive Mind
December 3rd, 2004, 07:19 PM
I use combinations of extreem speed and body slam.
Draco tries to put out fires, and Wind Fire rescues people.
Sugar just barks, growls, and howls.
I comment, "I've praticed in both mental and physical attacks!"

Gohan
December 3rd, 2004, 07:55 PM
"Hey you two morphs!!the Chi is here,that he is."I said sending a note to Yuskan with my mind.
"Oh your not as dumb as I thought.I've come to demolish the world.no force on earth can stop me."He said mocking the nearly destroyed planet.
"Incase you haven't noticed the earth has no more people."I shot at him.
"Hmm maybe, but I can torture all of you."he said turning around."and the pokemon."
"Are you scared?"I asked him.I ran using my agility attack and kicked him in the side.
"When did you learn to do that little trick?I let you kick me."He said.he knew I was getting ticked off.
"Oh thats not all I can do."I said.suddenly we were all in a mountain range."Welcome to my home.the wilderness."I said sitting down."Now we can watch you destroy the world or we can fight.wich one do you choose?"

shrty55
December 3rd, 2004, 09:31 PM
OOC: OK wow this is getting wierd and who is Yuskan??? im confused did i miss something

IC: I stay hiddin right next to the battle. I will only come out when it is time for me to unleash my True ancient darkness power and rule all pokemon and pokemorphs alike.

pokehunter56
December 5th, 2004, 07:01 PM
occ: ok im getting kinda confused. shyrt sorry for reading your post wrong. i often do that so if it happens again i m appologizeing now.

Hive Mind
December 5th, 2004, 09:21 PM
I walk off, and comment, "That was easy."
My pokemon seem to dissapear.

Gohan
December 6th, 2004, 07:15 PM
(heh don't be confused....I'm confused myself.heh.)
I was still sitting down when Chi looked around for something to destroy."I will fight you unless your master thats hiding wants to fight me.I was shocked when I found out that you had been captured.now my supicion was proved right."he said.he knew he was ticking me off so he continued to make me mad.
"Oh yeah and whats that,that it is?"I shot at him.
"Why it's that you've got the IQ of a ringding."he chuckled.
"Your so childish and imature,that you are.what happened did you found your long lost mother and now your reliving your childhood,that you are.or maybe it's because you just got lazy,that you have."I muttered to him.I knew that I had said something that made him mad because his face paled.
"Oh is this a challenge?it shall be easy to beat you."

shrty55
December 8th, 2004, 12:17 PM
OOC:wow this is intense i wount be on for a while so just go on without me but i am to stop the chi lol unless you want to i still need to unleash my power lol well be one some other time

Gohan
December 8th, 2004, 03:08 PM
"No I would rather fight your master he has potential.I shall be waiting for him."he said and dissapeared.
"Hah shows what you know,that it does!!I am full of potential,that I am!!!I just don't have EVIL potential,that I don't.I do not use my potential in the service of evil,that I don't."I yelled ranting to the thin air where Chi had dissapeared.

shrty55
December 8th, 2004, 07:12 PM
OOC:IM getting scared and whats with this Ruroni Kenshin talk Gohan lol its kinda funny well this will be my last post for a while ill be back on soon

Triaspia
December 16th, 2004, 12:52 AM
i teleport to where everyone is "oh man i was only gone 8 pages so i could train and i come back to find everyone turned evil and about to kill each other well im not going to stand for it" i fire a beam of white light at everone then psychicly lith the chi out of its hiding place and turn its insiges into candy "pinyata anyone?"

shrty55
December 16th, 2004, 04:10 PM
sry neomon you cant do that the chi left and you dont have that power only pokemon ones and you have no rpg skills whatsoever go try a newbie one and get better then come back when you know what your doing

ps:only Gohan can say what happens to the Chi

Gohan
December 17th, 2004, 05:05 PM
(awesome!!!!yeah I watched Ruroni Kenshina few weeks ago and I thought this roleplay would be funny.)

I sat down and stopped yelling.I looked around at all the pokemon.there was a small cave nearby and I saw a few pokemon scuttle into it.
"He will not come again, that he won't.but he will start destroying things when you don't come, that he will."I said turning to Naku.

Hive Mind
December 17th, 2004, 08:33 PM
I walk around.
I comment, "Well, this fight has become invalid. I'm going to go rest up."
I fly to the nerest mountain.

Triaspia
December 18th, 2004, 02:23 AM
ooc i do have rp skills its just nothng here has been described in detail and what was the chi?

shrty55
December 20th, 2004, 02:24 PM
ooc it is described in detail jsut READ its not that hard

I walk over to a tree and lean against it petting my Suicune and Ninetails wondering how i release my true power in order to defeat the Chi. In my mind i say to my self "Mabey if i unleash the true full power i can restore this planet to what it was and be ruler of all humans and pokemon alike"

Gohan
December 20th, 2004, 05:10 PM
I used my powers from the umbreon inside me to read my 'master's' mind.
"HAH!!if you do defeat Chi you won't be the ruler of humans!you destroyed them all!!!remember now smart person?!!!"I said sarcastically."you can't bring the dead back to life!!you of all people should know!!"I yelled.I put my eevee on my shoulder and turned round."I'm going to go visit a friend.I still have the right to do that don't I?"I transported myself to my friends house.

shrty55
December 21st, 2004, 10:53 AM
"Ha alot that creature knows my true power can do all even revert us back to human form of we must but why do that when i can destroy the Chi and bring the humans back and rule them all."

Gohan
December 21st, 2004, 12:58 PM
I hadn't really transported myself just hid myself from view.I heard what Naku said and then transported myself to the house.
"Hey recognize who it is?!"I yelled up the stairs when I walked in.

shrty55
January 10th, 2005, 06:12 PM
I decided to relax for a while and try and find out how to release my inner power.

Tanner
January 13th, 2005, 02:59 PM
Name:Tanner
Morph:Zangoose
Personality:I like being a Zangoose because I change what Zangoose is like.I`m funny and Zangoose is usually serious.I`m cool, fun to be around, and I like to make friends.
Team:Team Farsight
History:When I was 9 I was kidnapped by Team trinity and I escaped and now i`m fighting against them.

shrty55
January 13th, 2005, 05:57 PM
umm tanner you kinda forgot your appearence add that and mabey you can join in and do anyof you guys want me to make a sprite of what you look like?? if so plz send me info again cuase im to lazy to look at the begining of the thread

Tanner
January 14th, 2005, 12:35 PM
Apperance:I Have dark green eyes that persaude people away for some unusal reason.I have brown hair and I have tan skin.I look like the fire red and leaf green guy.My clothes.

shrty55
January 14th, 2005, 06:15 PM
i mean like AHH your appearence should have parts of your pokemon i have ninetails and a furry face with ears

Tanner
January 17th, 2005, 04:34 PM
Apperance:I have fluffy Zangoose ears and a big fluffy tail with sharp claws on my hands and yes I would like a sprite of myself.

shrty55
January 17th, 2005, 05:03 PM
oh man yours will ge fun lol well start rping

Tanner
January 21st, 2005, 03:39 PM
Ok so do we do it here or is there a seperate thread.

shrty55
January 21st, 2005, 09:02 PM
well start rping and ill send it to you in a pm k so start

Tanner
January 22nd, 2005, 12:35 PM
Ok so what do we do first?

shrty55
January 28th, 2005, 07:35 PM
mabey you should do a noob rp first and then come back