PDA

View Full Version : Question: Really what are they?

Mitchman
October 9th, 2009, 10:29 AM
I've been wondering cause I see this here and there so I wanna know. What exactly are tier 6 perks?

Cherrim
October 9th, 2009, 10:45 AM
*shrug* I dunno.

...okay fine. *checks Admin CP and compares to tier 5*

→ have group blogs (lol what are those idek?)
→ have 10 custom blocks and pages in their blogs
→ 1200 PM limit
→ Can edit/delete own events
→ Max profile pic: 420 x 400 pixels (655350 bytes)
→ Max avatar: 170 x 170 pixels (204800 bytes)
→ 3500 max characters in signature including BB code
→ 3000 max characters in signature excluding BB code
→ Max 30 lines in signature
→ 15 images in signature
→ Max album picture: 2000 x 1650 pixels (no size limit)
→ No maximum number of album pictures or size
→ Uhhh some social group stuff idk (something about restricting discussions)
→ I think that's about it

Hey Steve or Jake or whoever came up with tier 6 and never really told the rest of us about it--maybe you should finally add it to the donations page. And if any of this was supposed to be secret or something, oh well. :(

Mitchman
October 9th, 2009, 10:45 AM
Aha okay. Sounds cool and all, I thought there was but whatever. Oh there is! Sounds nice and all nothing to special except for picture sizes and all.

Cherrim
October 9th, 2009, 10:51 AM
Really, I'm pretty sure it's just there as a big thanks for donating so much. v_v; If you've donated $100, it's obvious you're donating more for the sake of supporting PC than for any perks, so it doesn't really need any huge "OMG MUST HAVE" perks, imo.

Zet
October 9th, 2009, 4:43 PM
I'm tempted to donate however much I need to become tier 6 for the 170x170 avatar

Blaziquaza
October 9th, 2009, 6:51 PM
I'd donate $100,but my parents probably woudn't even let me donate $10.**** you,finacial crisis.

Rukario
October 9th, 2009, 6:59 PM
*shrug* I dunno.

Hey Steve or Jake or whoever came up with tier 6 and never really told the rest of us about it--maybe you should finally add it to the donations page. And if any of this was supposed to be secret or something, oh well. :(

Ok it WAS suppose to be a secret.. its a special hidden, secret tier for the rich.

Gerri Shin
October 9th, 2009, 7:03 PM
I r rich?! O.O; Neat! XD

thanks for the run down of the perks Erica, I've added them to my list in one of my Blog custom pages. However, I do have to ask Steve, Just what exactly are the added features for social groups for T6? I've looked and even comparing between my alt and this account I cannot seems to figure out the differences in permissions.

Cherrim
October 9th, 2009, 7:34 PM
They're things like being able to restrict the discussion in your social group so that only you can post new topics. ._. Not really something overly exciting and possibly not even changed on purpose.

Gerri Shin
October 9th, 2009, 7:39 PM
Really? I looked all through the permissions and the managerCPs for the Supporter group and I could only find the same permissions as my alt has and it's a lower tier that this account. Oh well. I guess it's not that big of a deal so it's not like I'm missing something really cool. Though I do think I've got the gist of Blog groups, not entirely though. (even a google search didn't crop a good bit of detail on that particular feature)

Thanks Erica!