PDA

View Full Version : you a newly discover pokemon and am being researched.

Trainer Phoebe
October 13th, 2004, 11:21 PM
this is THE first role play i have ever made and i am quite nervous and jumpy. i would apreciate comments on how i have done and where i have gone wrong.thank you :D

hi. if you want to join fill please this form out.

name
what type of pokemon you are:
your nick name if you have one:
what you look like. (your a new pokemon .what do you look like?):
personality(your pokemon personality and also if ur friends or easy to get along with. like that.):
about your self:
past/history(you might be water pokemon and have had to addapt quickly to the air or you may have been tunnel pokemon and the islands made you find the fresh air and you started living there.
attacks:

the rules.

no swearing
and have fun.

the story .

a new group of islands has appear after a volcanic eruption and you are the new pokemon found there. your a newly discovered pokemon and you have been pokemon and you have been knocked out and when you wake up you find you self in a big grassy feil with all the needs, like a lake trees and thgings for all the different types of pokemon.

(if you are a water type you wake up in the lake or where you feel you should wake up. and we are in prf oaks lab in the fields but its a private place for studying new pokemon.

people we need.

prof oak- paige pelletier.

prof elm- Alana.

prof ivy- Lady of the Shadows.

aids.
aid 1- pikapal.
aid 2-
aid 3-

team magma runt- shrty55
team rocket runt -
team aqua runt -

if you think of any more please tell me.

we need people to be the peple at the moment like prof oak or prof ivy.and their aids.
i will be editing this alot to add things in.

Name: Luna shadow.

What type of pokemon you are: moon light pokemon

Your nick name if you have one: Luna

What you look like. (Youre a new pokemon .what do you look like?):
I look like umbreon but with out the glowing circles.
I am pure white except the black crescent moon on my forehead.
I have a tail like the tail of the evolution of meowth (forgot the name). It is pure white and about four metres long. I start as a kitten at the size of pikachu and get bigger as I grow. As a kitten my tail is about 10 centre metres long. I have ears like eevee but white and they can turn any direction.

Personality (your pokemon personality and also if youre friendly or easy to get along with. like that.): friendly. I look after my friends and am very loyal. But I only wake at night as I get hurt by sunlight. I glow slightly with light from the moon.

About your self: I am born at night and to hatch I need to be in an open field on a full moon for females and a field with no moon for males. I hate sunlight because it hurts me. I live in a burrow with a covered entrance to keep light out.

Past/history (you might be water pokemon and have had to adapt quickly to the air or you may have been tunnel pokemon and the islands made you find the fresh air and you started living there: my egg was created in a cave and when the island surfaced I rolled out of the cave and down onto a field. it was a full moon so I hatched and I dug a 2 metre deep burrow and put a leaf over the entrance. The next night I woke up and went out side being careful as I had just hatched and I suddenly felt sleepy. Next thing I new I woke up and the sun was coming up. I quickly dug a new burrow and put grass over the entrance then went to the deepest par of it which is tunnelled so no light can get in and I go to sleep.
because the sunlight hurts me when it touches me I yowl in pain and even though it is light I start getting scratches and cuts and maybe even bleeding .
Attacks:
Luna beam (like solar beam but uses energy from the moon and the beam is white and any rocks it hits it turns into moon stones and if it hits any pokemon that evolve by moonstone they evolve. its shot from my mouth.)

Luna slash. The same as Luna beam only the white energy covers my claw. For smaller attacks.

Luna blast. A great ball of white energy is shot from my mouth. A bit like charizards dragon rage.

Luna freeze. It covers the opponent in white flame. Like flame thrower. May freeze. also hurts as it is not just snow but it is energy.

the energy can cover all of my feet and this makes me twice as fast. if my feet touch a battle opponent they will be hurt and have frost marks on where it touches.

wheni run i can run on water if i am fast enough.. to be able to do that i have to have the white mist around my feet.

I also have a move which can heal me or other though I dont really need to use it unless I am hurt. the moon sybol on my head starts to glow and light emanates from it in a concentrated beam anything it touches grows or heals, i can control where the beam goes. to heal my self it just glows and i start glowing with bright light.

Bind, crunch. faint attack, shadow ball, psychic, quick attack.

rampage333
October 13th, 2004, 11:30 PM
name: Winged Dragon Of ra
what type of pokemon you are: Dragon\fire
your nick name if you have one: none
what you look like: A dragon tat is goldish in colour could transform into 3 types , sphere mode, orignal mode, pheiex mode
personality:rash
about your self: Able to swim through lava and able to adapt through water, lava and grassland
attacks:
Eruption
mud slap
Hydro pump
fire blast
The story:
A lengend island tat only prof could go....
one day, prof oak and his aids came through a lengend island
named after prof elm: The Region Of Katon+Jhoto
they went off and saw an volcanic eruption
went in there and saw an spere like egg and bursted into a dragon...
Prof.oak decided to named Winged Dragon Of Ra.....

Estrella Oscura
October 14th, 2004, 12:22 AM
i will join ^^
name : Black flame
what type of pokemon you are: Demonioeon (dark/fire)
your nick name if you have one: nope
what you look like. (your a new pokemon .what do you look like?): Well like Flareon. but black in body and head. Gray where the fluffy fur is. Red eyes and small horns on my head.
personality: Kind and portective. Though when someone threatens my friends i can get evil
about your self: Well i am know to be a good fighter and loyal friend.
past/history(you might be water pokemon and have had to addapt quickly to the air or you may have been tunnel pokemon and the islands made you find the fresh air and you started living there:I can't remember my past. Must find out what my past was.
attacks: Flame thrower, faint attack, theif, Shadow ball, solarbeam, Fire blast, sunny day, crunch, quick attack, Iron Tail, and Dig.

Ok there you go.

rampage333
October 14th, 2004, 12:28 AM
but any way trainer phoebe how bout adding johto Prof or hoen prof

Trainer Phoebe
October 14th, 2004, 12:33 AM
ok if you want me to i will. we are in kanto so i figured the prfo would be prof oak.

espeon and umbreon
October 14th, 2004, 12:34 AM
Name: Water Sky
What type of pokemon you are: wingleon, Water/ flying
Your nick name: Sky or Bubble
What you look like: took the face of vaporeon and body of lugia.
Personality: Always calm and respects others.
Past/ History: Wingleon is evolved form of Eevee when it is traded with Lugia
Attacks: aerial ace, bubble beam, Hydro pump, wing attack, iron tail and lot more

Trainer Phoebe
October 14th, 2004, 12:37 AM
"welcome. always happy to have a friend. is my rp good.?" fidgets nervously.

shrty55
October 14th, 2004, 01:56 PM
name : Ticked
what type of pokemon you are: (dragon/fire, dark/psychic)
your nick name if you have one: nope
what you look like. (your a new pokemon .what do you look like?): I look like Charizard but smaller with a dragonite head and i am black with a black flame on tail and i am in first form not fully evolved(Evos soon to come)
personality: Born Leader, Impatiant
about your self:I am said to be one of the strongest in my area and a loyal friend.
past/history I have a bump on my head which i think may have giving me amnesia
attacks: Flame thrower, Hyper Beam, Wing Attack, Fire Spin, Steel Wing, Fly, Moonlight, Dream Eater, Hypnosis, and Psychic

I look like this and my grunt also looks like the thing next to it

Token
October 14th, 2004, 01:59 PM
I gotz dis n00 pokmonz, hiz name iz mew. he was like megaz rare in da red pokmonz. numbur 151 I fink. anywayz luff ya all.

shrty55
October 14th, 2004, 02:03 PM
OCC: did anyone understand that???

Token
October 14th, 2004, 02:08 PM
OCC: did anyone understand that???

lissen here dood, i luff ya an respectz ya, so y do ya treet ma like im not ere? eh?

shrty55
October 14th, 2004, 02:09 PM
i dont mean too i just cant really understand what ur typing very well im sry

Token
October 14th, 2004, 02:22 PM
i dont mean too i just cant really understand what ur typing very well im sry

k no probz, im soz

add ma too da ignorz list an ya wont see ma :(

shrty55
October 14th, 2004, 02:24 PM
its ok i just have a little hard time understanding u since u type a little different so dont take it bad or nothing

Trainer Phoebe
October 14th, 2004, 11:04 PM
I gotz dis n00 pokmonz, hiz name iz mew. he was like megaz rare in da red pokmonz. numbur 151 I fink. anywayz luff ya all.
i understand. heres a translation.

i have this new pokemo.its name is mew.he is super rare in pokemon red and blue , number 11 i think.

rampage333
October 14th, 2004, 11:11 PM
lol maybe u should add team rocket/magma/aqua to like catching the rare pokemon like us lol
tat should add execitement

shrty55
October 15th, 2004, 11:52 AM
lol that would be fun u shoudl do it

Trainer Phoebe
October 15th, 2004, 02:41 PM
yep done it. we need people to join and be people now. after alana joins any one who joins should be a person.after that we can have new pokemon again.

i have put my profile at the top if any one wants to read it.

paige pelletier
October 15th, 2004, 08:28 PM
Name: Paige
Type: ghost
Nick Name: no
Looks: I look like a mew with out a tail or legs and I am all black my eyes are a deep purple

Personality: her personality is vary hard to tell she doesn't even know her self

About self: not sure she is a night time pokemon but will like the day time too she seems to love rain
Past: when I awoke from an egg I was by my self so I wandered around the island
Attacks: like mew I can learn practicly every attack but I can use rain beam moon shower and framestorm

Lady of the Shadows
October 16th, 2004, 02:33 AM
I'm in

name Shock
what type of pokemon you are: Zapchu(electric/dark)
your nick name if you have one:none
what you look like. (your a new pokemon .what do you look like?): I diff typ of evolution for Pikachu. Looks similar to Richu. Have the body typ of Richu but got red cheeks, black and instead of yellow body/face. Ears are more spiky. No curls on ear just pointed spikes. Eyes are red to.
personality(your pokemon personality and also if ur friends or easy to get along with. like that.): Can be stubborne and mean. Not to freindly.
about your self: Likes to fight. Realy a loner.
past/history(you might be water pokemon and have had to addapt quickly to the air or you may have been tunnel pokemon and the islands made you find the fresh air and you started living there: was a Richu but becouse of the land i lived in had to change and got dark typ add to me. To fight all the psychic typs that like to pick on me. Also made me mean.
attacks: Thunder, rain dance, Thunder bolt, quick attack, Iron tail, double team, Faint Attck, shadow ball, theif, Mega punch, body slam, and Zap Cannon.

Trainer Phoebe
October 16th, 2004, 02:37 AM
"welcome.i hope you have a good time." fidgets nervously becuase its my first rp.

Lady of the Shadows
October 16th, 2004, 02:40 AM
"welcome.i hope you have a good time." fidgets nervously becuase its my first rp.

I think you will do just fine. How long will you wait till you start the rp?
I mean are you wait for a number of people to join?

Trainer Phoebe
October 16th, 2004, 02:50 AM
not really. i need people to join and be the people not pokemon. we cant really be studdied if no one chooses to be a proffesor can we?

Lady of the Shadows
October 16th, 2004, 02:53 AM
not really. i need people to join and be the people not pokemon. we cant really be studdied if no one chooses to be a proffesor can we?

Yes you are right......
I hope someone comes along soon to play proffesor.

Dark_gligar
October 16th, 2004, 03:15 AM
Name: Tarinoko
Type: Ice/Water
Nickname: None
Discription of look: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/0803/edgar4899/Dravor.png
Personality: Shy, Don't get well.
Discription: Tarinoko can dive deep down the ocean and catch it's prey. But when it's winter time Tarinoko becomes a ice pokemon that can survive by eating snow.
History: When a big blow happened at the volcano he became a statue as he waited thasands of years till the stone was opened.
Attacks: Sheer Cold :: Ice Beam :: Hydro Pump :: Surf

Alana
October 16th, 2004, 09:35 AM
Can I join?

name: Kakari
what type of pokemon you are: Water/Flying/Dragon
your nick name if you have one: Kari
what you look like. (your a new pokemon .what do you look like?): http://www.dragonflycave.com/butterfree/images/polaryu.png
personality(your pokemon personality and also if ur friends or easy to get along with. like that.): Friendly but shy. She is full of energy when shes alone but always slows down when shes around People/Pokemon she doesn't know.
about your self:
past/history: I'm the evolved form of Dragonair when a Mist Sone is used on it.
attacks: Mist, Dragon Breath, Acid Armor, more later

paige pelletier
October 16th, 2004, 10:00 AM
can we start we could each choose a proffesor to play!

Alana
October 16th, 2004, 10:05 AM
I guess so. I'll try to post the rest of my Info soon.

Lady of the Shadows
October 16th, 2004, 02:05 PM
can we start we could each choose a proffesor to play!

Well i guess that be a idea. I will go along with that. Though we have to wait to see if Trainer Phoebe agress to it.

paige pelletier
October 16th, 2004, 04:51 PM
I had a good idea!!!!!!!! Yay-ness!

espeon and umbreon
October 17th, 2004, 03:00 AM
I'm going to change my Description and History.

Trainer Phoebe
October 17th, 2004, 03:02 AM
welcome Alana. sure. we can each play a professor .then we can start. thats a great idea. so who wants to be a prf? theres elm,oak,ivy and birch.um no birch. we are in kanto and ivy ,oak and elm all know each other in the tv series so we will leave birch out. so choose who you would like to be and we shall begin. we might need some aids as well.

Lady of the Shadows
October 17th, 2004, 03:23 AM
Well i can play prof ivy.
I'm glad we don't have to fill any thing out to play prof. though.
So all guess all thats need for people to play prof. elm and oak.

Alana
October 17th, 2004, 04:25 AM
I can play Prof. Elm if you don't mind.

paige pelletier
October 17th, 2004, 08:02 AM
And I willl be Oak! yay ness! lets start!

Trainer Phoebe
October 18th, 2004, 12:12 AM
yep all done! now um ill start.

---------------------------

i wake up and sense its night . i leave my burrow and move aroudn in the dark carefully. my eyes glow slightly as my night vision is not made yet. i walk around and bump into something. i look up and see a great blue dragon. i curl up and tramble out of fear."please dont hurt me ."

paige pelletier
October 18th, 2004, 02:23 PM
Paige woke up to a trembleing pokemon "are you alright?"

shrty55
October 18th, 2004, 05:06 PM
I wake up alone in some strange cave and wonder y my head hurts so much. I walk outside and scared since all i can see is my brightly glowing black flame.(does that make sense??)

Lady of the Shadows
October 18th, 2004, 05:44 PM
Zapchu: I feel sick and dizzy. I try to stand but i fall down. I can't see much ..... every thing is blury. *after a long while I can see ok now. I stand up but still hard to stay up. I don't know where i am...... I feel soft grass. *i smile. I feel a breeze. I must be in a open place..... I sit down and try to figure out where i am at.

prof ivy: Today is a good day to go studying pokemon in ther nature habbitate(sp). *i pack a back pack with food and other things i need for the day. I head out. I finda many different pokemon as i go a long. I find Pikachu, rattata, Pidge, and meny other grass dwelling pokemon. Then i come to a clearing and see a very odd pokemon. It look like a Richu but coloring is all wrong(even for a shiny) and ears are differnent. Aslo the tail is much longer. It looks sick but i don't want to scare it. So i watch for now.

Trainer Phoebe
October 20th, 2004, 02:08 AM
yep all done! now um ill start.

---------------------------

i wake up and sense its night . i leave my burrow and move aroudn in the dark carefully. my eyes glow slightly as my night vision is not made yet. i walk around and bump into something. i look up and see a great blue dragon. i curl up and tramble out of fear."please dont hurt me ."

ooc: i meant alana in that post.

espeon and umbreon
October 20th, 2004, 02:12 AM
I woke up and felt my head aching. I walked around for a bit, leaning left and right.

paige pelletier
October 20th, 2004, 01:14 PM
Paige looked around then was grabbed
Oak: "GOTCHA!"

Trainer Phoebe
October 20th, 2004, 10:49 PM
i sneak arround the big pokemon and go looking for a berry bush. i feel warmth and see the sun coming up. its rays hit me and i yelp in pain. i rush back to my burow and dive in covering the entrence and going to sleep.

Alana
October 20th, 2004, 11:37 PM
Kakari watches the other Pokemon in confusion. She is about to go after her and ask whats wrong when she hears someone. She quickly uses Mist and dives into a cave. Her home.

Prof. Elm: "Where did all this mist come from. It must be a new Pokemon. I must find it." Starts searching.

espeon and umbreon
October 21st, 2004, 02:07 AM
I suddenly saw a mist and can see a lil bit of figture.
" What is it?" I wondered.

paige pelletier
October 21st, 2004, 12:00 PM
Paige felt funny she was in a cave one second then the next in a ball now she is in a room......
Oak: Hi there! Whats your name little uh....... girl?
Paige:Meeon?

Trainer Phoebe
October 21st, 2004, 10:55 PM
i wake up and cant get to sleep so ileave my burrow and run into a cave to get away from sun light. i venture to the back of the cave and sniff to see if there is another pokemon in the cave.there is so start looking around and i bump into a pokemon. i realise its the same one as before(alana) and i mew(whimper but cat style) hoping it wont attack me.

Alana
October 21st, 2004, 11:20 PM
Kari smiles and says, "I won't hurt you don't be afraid." Shes a little shy but decides this Pokemon is probably friendly.

Trainer Phoebe
October 22nd, 2004, 12:27 AM
i look up to the pokemons face and smile."sorry. im only a few days old and i have to be careful so i dont get attacked. my names Luna shadow.Luna for short."

paige pelletier
October 22nd, 2004, 03:57 AM
Proff oak lets Paige go back to a cave. Paige "hi! My name is Paige!"

shrty55
October 22nd, 2004, 11:08 AM
OOC: Put me as magma runt also k

Ticked:I wake up after a good night sleep and wonder y it is so quite. I look around and see some weird looking red creature creeping towards me. I decide to play a trick on it. I laid back down and pretended to fall asleep.

Team Magma runt: I walked closer to the strange pokemon hoping to capture it as soon as possible before it runs away. As soon as i get close enough to it it jumps up and uses flamethrower at me it singed my shirt. I was mad.

PikaPal
October 22nd, 2004, 03:41 PM
OOC: do you still need Prof. Assistants? I'll be one!

espeon and umbreon
October 22nd, 2004, 03:44 PM
I walked slowly and steadly. I couldn't see anything in the mist, but only two figtures.

Trainer Phoebe
October 22nd, 2004, 04:31 PM
i hear a crunch and i turn towards the sound.since i am a night pokemon i can see through most night things but my night vision is still developing. i look through the mist and see a strange pokemon that has frills and wings." should i attack it?" i get into a stance and white energy covers all of my feet.

espeon and umbreon
October 22nd, 2004, 05:02 PM
I decided that flying is better and flew toward to two figtures. I couldn't really see properly so I used sunnyday to clear the mist.

Trainer Phoebe
October 22nd, 2004, 05:10 PM
suddenly the sun get brighter and fill the cave with light and i hiss and start yowling becuase it hurts.

Alana
October 22nd, 2004, 05:13 PM
Seeing this Kari blocks the entrance so no light gets in. She turns around and says, "Hi Luna my names Kakari but you can call me Kari."

espeon and umbreon
October 22nd, 2004, 05:23 PM
" I'm Water Sky. You can call me Sky if you want."

Trainer Phoebe
October 22nd, 2004, 05:24 PM
"cool. would you like to be my friend?" i rest in the shade and lay down to obsorb the shadow."sorry about that. i am a night pokemon and sunliht hurts me."i stare at the floor feeling embaressed.

espeon and umbreon
October 22nd, 2004, 05:29 PM
" Sorry. I'm a day pokemon and I can't see cleary without a light," I said.

Alana
October 22nd, 2004, 05:33 PM
"I don't really mind either. So anyone got a clue as to why humans are on this island?"

espeon and umbreon
October 22nd, 2004, 05:35 PM
" Dunno. Even though I can fly I never actually looked below."

Alana
October 22nd, 2004, 05:39 PM
"Well I've noticed em. One tried to catch me. I don't know what they want but I don't like it."

Trainer Phoebe
October 22nd, 2004, 05:39 PM
"humans?i havent seen any humans yet."

espeon and umbreon
October 22nd, 2004, 05:43 PM
" Well I came here just to get some Magikarp for food."

Trainer Phoebe
October 22nd, 2004, 05:46 PM
maybe they are here to study us. i mean . i dont know how long this island has been here but im 4 days old and i have a very very distant memory of lots of rumbling then i hatches and i was in a feild.i reckon this island is new and they are here to study us."

Alana
October 22nd, 2004, 05:46 PM
"You eat Magikarp? Wow you must have a pretty strong stomach and pretty strong teeth as well."

espeon and umbreon
October 22nd, 2004, 05:55 PM
" I take the skin off and shovel the meat out."

Trainer Phoebe
October 22nd, 2004, 05:59 PM
i yawn and and lay down."sorry guy but i can hardly keep my eyes open. im really tired." i leave the cave and yowl becuase of the sun light and i quickly dig a burrow in a spiral pattern. i go 4 metres down and then i go across vertically 2 metres then up one metre and i dig a sort of underground cave . . i run back to the top and quickly get a boulder i ignore the pain and i jump back into my brrow. i put the boulder in the entrenese and it just looks like a rock stuck in the ground with lots of dirt around it. i head back to my cave and curl up and go to sleep.

espeon and umbreon
October 22nd, 2004, 06:02 PM
I decided to use Night shade to keep it dark.

Alana
October 22nd, 2004, 06:02 PM
Bids farwell to Lunar and yawns too. "I'll be seeing you." Takes flight and dives into a nearby lake to sleep.

Trainer Phoebe
October 22nd, 2004, 06:35 PM
after a few hours the sun gos down and i wake up. i go around my burrow digging more caves so i can have places for food storage and stuff.when i am finished the sun is completely down and the sun is coming out and it is pretty much completely dark. i push the boulder out of the entrence and look around to see if there are any predators around. there arnt so i slip out and go to the lake that Kari is in to have a drink. i go to the waters edge and start drinking. i dont know Karis in the lake though.

Alana
October 22nd, 2004, 06:39 PM
Kari opens her eyes and yawns. Seeing that its dark out she decides to stretch her wings. She swims quickly to the surface and bursts out of the water and into the air. Only then does she notice Luna.

espeon and umbreon
October 22nd, 2004, 06:40 PM
I flew around and drank some water. I then noticed the sound of a ghost type.

Trainer Phoebe
October 22nd, 2004, 06:52 PM
i am drinking when something comes out of the water and water drips off it. i hiss and shoot a lunar blast at the pokemon. its too late when i notice its kari.luckily sine i am not very strong it hits a wing and bounces off the scales hurting her only a little bit becuase we are the same level and attacks hurt no matter what and also i hurt you becuase it makes the water on the wing evaporate and scald you a bit bu it only takes of about 4 hp.

Alana
October 22nd, 2004, 06:58 PM
Kari rubbs her wing and lands in front of Luna. "Sorry about that I wasn't paying attention and didn't see you until the lash minute. Are you alright?"

Trainer Phoebe
October 22nd, 2004, 07:07 PM
i stand up and look at kari." im ok. sorry about that. you just startled me. i can help you with that if you want."

Alana
October 22nd, 2004, 07:13 PM
"Oh its ok. Just a minor scratch. I guess I'm pretty lucky that your still young."

espeon and umbreon
October 22nd, 2004, 07:14 PM
Suddenly something grabbed Summer. Its hand was really cold and she can hear the laughing sound.

Trainer Phoebe
October 22nd, 2004, 07:28 PM
yeah i guess so. " i sit down and the crescent moon on my head starts glowing and a beam appears. its aimed at the grass and and grass that is in the circle ,which is 5 centremetres across is growing rapidly. the beam moves up and onto your wing and the mark where i hurt you heals and the beam of light dissapears.

Alana
October 22nd, 2004, 09:26 PM
Kari looks at her healed wing. "Wow thats a pretty cool ability." Streches her wings. "I think I'm gonna stretch my wings for a bit. Ever flown before?"

Trainer Phoebe
October 22nd, 2004, 09:37 PM
"um . no. i havent. why do you ask?"

espeon and umbreon
October 22nd, 2004, 09:45 PM
" Help!" I screamed. The ghost laughed.

Alana
October 22nd, 2004, 09:46 PM
Kari streched her wings and stooped to ground level. "Then would you like to go for a ride?" Suddenly she hears a scream and without waiting for an answer gives a quick "sorry" and takes off towards the scream. "Whats wrong?" she calls searching for the source of the noise.

espeon and umbreon
October 22nd, 2004, 09:48 PM
" HELP!" I screamed in top of my voice. The ghost laughed even more louder, which it echoed.

Trainer Phoebe
October 22nd, 2004, 09:50 PM
i look at how big kari is and think how high she would be able to o."sure"i reply weakly."just get me bck to my burrow before the sun rises please. i need to fill up my pantry too . i havent eaten for ages."

espeon and umbreon
October 22nd, 2004, 09:56 PM
" SOMEBODY!" I screamed. My voice echoed and my hope was shuddered.

Trainer Phoebe
October 22nd, 2004, 10:48 PM
i hear a scream and i turn my head. i run to the sound and i my right claw becomes enveloped in a white mist. i leap over and slash at the ghost pokemon. naturally my slash was ineffective but the mist would have burned the ghost.

espeon and umbreon
October 22nd, 2004, 10:53 PM
For the first time I saw the ghost pokemon. It looked like Dragonnite except it looked like it was mutant.

Trainer Phoebe
October 23rd, 2004, 02:35 PM
i land and head back to kari and jump onto her back since my foot is still covered in mist ice forms where my foot is. i make the mist dissapear and i brush the ice away.

espeon and umbreon
October 23rd, 2004, 02:53 PM
I was still trapped in cold hand of the pokemon.
" Lousy friend!" I thought.

paige pelletier
October 23rd, 2004, 03:02 PM
Paige stared at the ghost "fight me!" paige used shadow ball

Trainer Phoebe
October 23rd, 2004, 05:03 PM
i jump off of karis back and i use moon mist. the mist covers my feet and snow appears on the grass. i walk to the waters edge and step onto the water . where my feet are ice is formed and i breathe out white fire. the water freezes and i walk on to the small piece of ice. it leaves the shore and i float to the centre of the lake. " help me!!i dont know how to swim yet!!"i sit on the ice hoping kari will help me.

espeon and umbreon
October 23rd, 2004, 05:26 PM
" Lousy Luna! She didn't help me!" I muttered.

Trainer Phoebe
October 23rd, 2004, 05:29 PM
i shoot a luna blast hoping to move my self but it doesnt work. i watch the ball of moon fire go into a cave and i hear a screach. a strange pokemon with a dragonites head comes floating out of the cave and starts drifting towards me.

Lady of the Shadows
October 23rd, 2004, 05:33 PM
OOC:ok sorry for not posting sooner >.<

Zapchu:I notice there is a human watching me. I don't want to be cought. I turn around and face the human. Going to fight

prof. ivy:The pokemon suddenly trun around and faces me. Ready to fight but looks hurt. I have to take it in. Though looks like ihave to catch it. I call out Gloom. And have it use stun spore.

Zapchu:It uses a poweder on me and now i can't move. I fall down feeling worse than before

prof. ivy:I hurry and catch it. recall gloom and run to my lab to save it. After hourse of healing it will be ok.

espeon and umbreon
October 23rd, 2004, 05:39 PM
Suddenly I noticed the red machine and I accidently dropped the stone. it hit the black thing on the machine and machine started to talk.
" Wingleon, mystical pokemon. Wingleon is evolution of Eevee and is very powerful. When Wingleon need help from its friend and that friend doesn't help that friend will have a bad curse." I blinked.

Trainer Phoebe
October 23rd, 2004, 06:13 PM
ooc: we are wild and we are going to be studied so we should start being cuaght by professor ok?

i sit in the middle of the lake and the ice is melting rapidly . is becomes very smal and i fall in to the water. i start sinking and i hold my breathe.i try to walk and i i run under water and i make it to the banl but i cant hold my breathe any more so i start losing my vision and i lose consciousness and after that the current brings me up and onto the land.

Spike Razzor
October 23rd, 2004, 06:16 PM
((I wanted to join for days, but I have no clue what the plot is or where everyone is =(...))

Trainer Phoebe
October 23rd, 2004, 06:29 PM
ooc: oh. well we are new pokemon and are being studied by profesors. fill out the form on page one and you can join.

espeon and umbreon
October 23rd, 2004, 06:33 PM
I couldn't deal with this anymore so I bit at mutant thing and it let go of me. I ran as fast as she can and saw Luna.

Spike Razzor
October 23rd, 2004, 06:53 PM
Name: Metalon
Nickname: None
Type: Steel
Appearance: A regular sized Eeveelution, its body is made of some of the strongests steel known to date. Its tail is long and whipe-like, the end has small porjectile cannon that can be used for attacking. Its lower jaw it made of metal and is very strong, its limbs are reinforced for strong attacks.
Personality: Kind of blank and likes to keep to himself, is often sad.
Attacks:
Meteor Mash
Counter
Mirror Coat
Auto Cannon (Its like Hyper Beam, but its Steel and not Normal)
Bio: Metaleon was created by what was left of team Rockets tech. They wanted to try one more time to make a comeback, and they would do it by attacking Team Magma and Aqua so they could claim there territory and start over. The Eevee was stolen from boy named Spike, the tech tampered with the Eevee's DNA and exposed it to Metal Coat. The Eevee mutated after a weak into an armour Pokemon, they named it Metalon which seem like a correct name. Metalon did as it was suppose to and attacked the teams in Hoenn, but it came back to whipe out Team Rocket aswell and now it wanders alone.
History:Metalon was 'born' in a Team rocket lab someplace in Johto, it destroyed Team Magma and Aqua's HQ in Hoenn and returned to Johto to attack Team Rocket, it wandered around for mounths, going back to Hoenn slowly over a year or so.

Lady of the Shadows
October 23rd, 2004, 06:56 PM
Zapchu:I start to wake up and i feel great. I snad up and look around there sia human... i go to shock her but she smileing at me.... she saved me? I stop and site down and look at her

prof ivy Hi there. *walks up to it Ypu feeling better. It shakes it head yes. *slowly pet it Good to here. Want to help me with my research. Nothing bad will happen to you. I need a good pokemon to help me out?

Zapachu: She nice and she pets me. She want my help? Yes i will hlep her *I spark and shake my head yes

We both go out in looking for more Pokemon. May be more of my kind.
We come to a rirver and see a pokemon. It not like me but not like any thing she seen. We rush over to help it. Its bad shape. Prof Ivy pics it up and Zapach shock it awake and try to talk to to. To find out whats going on.

Spike Razzor
October 23rd, 2004, 06:59 PM
Metalon wake up to find itself in a cage someplace. It slashes at the iron bars, only to get shocked. It growls and walks back and forth, wondering when it will gt out. He lets out a loud roar, trying to get someone or somethings attention.

espeon and umbreon
October 23rd, 2004, 07:01 PM
I flew toward Luna. I kept her company. I found some wool blanket that humans had thrown away and put over her.

Trainer Phoebe
October 23rd, 2004, 07:13 PM
i feel a shock and i wake up. i see a human and i hiss. and scratch the humans arm.

Lady of the Shadows
October 23rd, 2004, 07:21 PM
prof ivy: it scratch me. but i don't let it go. I just stay to pet it.

Zapchu:(in pokemon talk) "Please stop!! Look at me i'm a pokemon she will ont hurt you. Let use help ypu plz." * i go up to it and have to look at me to clam down

Trainer Phoebe
October 23rd, 2004, 07:26 PM
i calm down and breathe deeply. suddenly the sun comes out and hits me."sorry i must go."i struggle to get out of the grip but i cant and the sun light hits me full force cuaseing me extreme pain i yowl and slash the human.

espeon and umbreon
October 23rd, 2004, 07:31 PM
OOC: er are you scratching me?

" Calm down Luna!" I said.

shrty55
October 23rd, 2004, 07:33 PM
Ticked: I snikkered at the strange creature. He seemed so stupid i couldnt help but laugh.

Magma runt: "Your gonna be mine u stinking little vermin!"I decided to use my secret weapon Magmar. "Magmar go"

Ticked: I got a little scared and started to back off. Then the other creature attacked using all of its flame powers turning the grassland into a valcanic wasteland filled with lava pools. I tryed using my wings to fly but they wount work, i couldnt move i was too scared.

Lady of the Shadows
October 23rd, 2004, 07:34 PM
Zapchu Look puzzled for a sec then see sun that hurting it. I grab prof ivy coat and cover it till the pain stops.
Prof ivy looks at me then it and then sun. I think she understands

Prof ivy: *looks at Zapchu then smiles "you are a very smart pokemon. let get it out of the sun fast. back to lab where we can block out the sun"

We take it to the lab and shut all windows so no sun. Zapchu stay with it keeping it clam and comfoting it.

Trainer Phoebe
October 23rd, 2004, 07:34 PM
ooc: no. you should rea the posts and maybe delete your posts. sorry but i hav already been found by shock and professor ivy.

shrty55
October 23rd, 2004, 07:43 PM
OOC: Pheobe if you talking to me ticked it the pokemon the runt is after not you

Magma runt: I throw a net on the pokemon since it is frozen in place.It still doesnt move.

Ticked:I was frozen not being able to move then a net falls on me and i pass out. I wake up moments later inside a cave full of other creatures like me.

espeon and umbreon
October 23rd, 2004, 07:45 PM
OOC: I was actually acompannying you before you were shocked. You should read your post too.

Lady of the Shadows
October 23rd, 2004, 07:51 PM
OCC: well the only pokemon Zapchu and prof ivy broght back with them was Luna. So now what?

Trainer Phoebe
October 23rd, 2004, 07:52 PM
ooc: actually you should read lady of shadows post. they were walking around and found me then you found me. so um maybe you should edit your post.

espeon and umbreon
October 23rd, 2004, 07:53 PM
Yes I read that and I saw you before Lady of the shadow posted.

Lady of the Shadows
October 23rd, 2004, 07:57 PM
OCC: Ok we got that but only pokemon Zapchu and Prof Ivy too kwith them was Luna. So do you follow them or something?

espeon and umbreon
October 23rd, 2004, 07:59 PM
OOC: Yeah.

I hid behind the bush when I saw human. The human picked Luna up and I was worried.

shrty55
October 23rd, 2004, 08:04 PM
Ticked:I look around and notice im inside a cage. I used flamethrower to melt the bars didnt work.So i used steel wing to open it. "Hmm... What is this thing made out of." I try one last move psychic the locked makes a snap noise and opens. Yeah im free.

Magma runt: "Hey howd you get out?"

Ticked: I wanted a quick get away so i used hypnosis on it and put it so sleep. I flew around the room looking for and exit.

Trainer Phoebe
October 23rd, 2004, 11:24 PM
i get taken into a house and into shadows. the human covers all the windows and i am envoloped by shadows.i close my eyes and the crescen moon on my forehead starts glowing with light and it covers me in the light. all my cuts from the sunlight heal and the blood dissapears. i stop glowing and i become normal again. i curl up and go to sleep in a dark corner.before i go to sleep i say thank you to the pokemon that helped me."thank you for getting me to these shadows. sunlight hurts me. my names luna shadow. luna for short."i then go to sleep.

espeon and umbreon
October 23rd, 2004, 11:32 PM
I followed the human and I entered the bulding where the human went inside. I flew around and found the huge windoow. I broke it with bubble beam and went through the window uneasily and saw Luna.

Trainer Phoebe
October 23rd, 2004, 11:47 PM
i here a smash and wake up with a jerk and sunlight streams onto me. i blink in confusion becuas i am still a bit asleep . the pain kicks in and i jump up and out of the sun light. i say hello to sky and jump through the window. i run back to the lake and jump into my burrow. i put the rock in and i go to sleep.

espeon and umbreon
October 23rd, 2004, 11:52 PM
" She should thanks me noot hello," I said. Suddenly human appeared and grabbed me. The human looked at my wing, which was cut when I went through the window.

Lady of the Shadows
October 24th, 2004, 02:20 AM
Zapchu:I watch all this but i notice Luna run out the window and the human grab the other. So i run after Luna and follow to her home. I'm worried that the human will moss me but she was intrested in thius pokemon so i must get Luna to come back. I soon face luna in Luna's burrow.

Prof Ivy: TO much happens at once buti grab the new pokemon. It is hurt. Now we need to get you fixed up. It squrims but i get it to a resting room and shut the door. Your hurt and need help. I call Gloom and uses sleep powder and falls a sleep. Then i treat it.

paige pelletier
October 24th, 2004, 06:08 AM
Paige follows the new human then when behind it's back says "MEON!"

espeon and umbreon
October 24th, 2004, 12:37 PM
I lay down, uncomfatblly. The wound wasn't that bad, but it hurt my wing.

shrty55
October 24th, 2004, 12:58 PM
Ticked: I found the entrance to the cave and decided to free the other pokemon before the strange creature who kidnapped me woke up. They were release and we all headed to the exit and at least 60 pokemon rushed out of the cave at full speed.

Magma runt: I woke up and found the cages empty and traks leading outside. "Magmar go and find them and bring them back." i released magmar and he melted a hole and the ground and disapeared.

StarWarsPokemonAdventure
October 24th, 2004, 01:37 PM
Can Someone New Join??????????????????????????????????????????

StarWarsPokemonAdventure
October 24th, 2004, 01:38 PM
I would like to join because i would create someone new.............

Trainer Phoebe
October 24th, 2004, 11:30 PM
ooc: sure you can join. could you also be an aid for professor ivy?

i sleep amd wake up after a few seconds. i head up to the top and pop the rock out. i poke my head out and see the pokemon from the human. " im sorry. i have been very rude to you. my names luna shadow. luna for short. would you like to be my friend. im a night pokemon so i sleep during the day. im really tired and i would like to go to sleep. is that ok?"i wait for a respnce and i get bushes and put them around my burrow to create shade.

espeon and umbreon
October 24th, 2004, 11:57 PM
OOC: Swpa please don't double post.

paige pelletier
October 25th, 2004, 02:22 PM
Paige took proff Ivy's hair and undid it the laughed..........

shrty55
October 26th, 2004, 04:03 PM
Ticked: All of the pokemon thank me as they leave the cave. Once all were gone i took a rest only for a sec.

Trainer Phoebe
October 27th, 2004, 01:59 AM
when night comes i get out of my burrow and go to the humans back yard. i dig a biggger burrow and go around gathering berrys and taking them into my burrow to store in my food cave.

paige pelletier
October 27th, 2004, 03:46 PM
Paigeleft prof Ivy and went to the dark pokemon.........

Trainer Phoebe
October 28th, 2004, 02:35 AM
i finish filling up my food storage andi get a berry and go up to prof ivy and offer it to her.

paige pelletier
October 28th, 2004, 02:01 PM
Paige watched the pokemon give a gift to Prof Ivy and smiled

Trainer Phoebe
October 29th, 2004, 01:01 AM
i start glowing and double in size then stop glowing.o am now as big as a jolteon

paige pelletier
October 29th, 2004, 02:49 PM
Paige laughed she was growing fast!

Alana
October 29th, 2004, 03:06 PM
OOC: I've been hiding but I'm back now.

Kari flew over the land searching for the Pokemon she had met awhile back. Finally she spotted them and swooped down to say hi.

espeon and umbreon
October 29th, 2004, 03:08 PM
" My wing is worse than I thought," I mumbled.

Alana
October 29th, 2004, 03:11 PM
Kari landed and looked around at them all. She noticed Sky was hurt and walked over to her. "Hey whats wrong?"

espeon and umbreon
October 29th, 2004, 03:22 PM
" Nothing," I replied. I looked at my wing. The blood was spreding and was getting bigger.

Trainer Phoebe
October 29th, 2004, 05:08 PM
i look at the wound and become worried."are you sure ? it look bad."

shrty55
October 29th, 2004, 05:23 PM
Magma Runt: "Man were did that new pokemon go i shall get it back and gain my leaders trust" I said. Magamar came back and reported that he had lost the pokemon.

Ticked: I kept running and spoted a winged pokemon bleeding un controllably. I stay back and wait.

Trainer Phoebe
October 29th, 2004, 05:42 PM
"do you want me to heal your wing?" the moon on my head glows and the beam passes over your wing it heal it enough to stop any more blood loss then it stops glowing.

espeon and umbreon
October 29th, 2004, 05:54 PM
" Its all right. Wingleon don't need to live with blood," I replied.

Trainer Phoebe
October 29th, 2004, 06:16 PM
"then how do you live?"i see the sun comming up and i dig a new burrow but a diglet caves it in. i look around and run into prof ivys house. and sit in some shadows under a table.

espeon and umbreon
October 29th, 2004, 06:23 PM
" With this." I showed shiny crystal. " This Crystal keeps me alive. When it brakes, I'll die in an hour"

paige pelletier
October 29th, 2004, 07:37 PM
"that would be bad?" Paige gently floated with the wind.......

espeon and umbreon
October 29th, 2004, 08:49 PM
" Not really. This thing is really hard and only way to brake it is by dragon attacks."

paige pelletier
October 30th, 2004, 08:36 AM
"good!" Paige floated around and around in circles!

Trainer Phoebe
October 30th, 2004, 04:27 PM
falls asleep under the table.

Alana
October 30th, 2004, 04:38 PM
Kari watches this conversation with intrest. She is glad that the bleeding has finally stopped. Stretching her wings she asks, "So whats been happening?"

espeon and umbreon
October 30th, 2004, 04:42 PM
" I saw a mutant Dragonite," I simply replied.

Alana
October 30th, 2004, 04:50 PM
Kari nods, "That'll do for me. Is your wing OK?"

espeon and umbreon
October 30th, 2004, 04:53 PM
" Its Fine," I replied. I looked around. " Its stupid old me. Doing something without thinking..."

Alana
October 30th, 2004, 05:06 PM
"No need to blame your self. You didn't cut your wing did you?"

espeon and umbreon
October 30th, 2004, 05:07 PM
" I did. I cut my wing by the glass."

Alana
October 30th, 2004, 05:21 PM
"Oh." Scratches her head. "Well I'm sure you didn't mean to do it."

espeon and umbreon
October 30th, 2004, 05:25 PM
" Dunno. Wait I smell humans. Not the female human though...."

Alana
October 30th, 2004, 05:34 PM
Kari stood still and waited sniffing. I wonder if its the male with brown hair that attacked before. Thinking this she braced herself to attack.

espeon and umbreon
October 30th, 2004, 05:37 PM
I heard the noise of a footstep.

Alana
October 30th, 2004, 05:47 PM
"Who's there?" (Drimisty?).

OOC: Thats what I sound like to a human.

espeon and umbreon
October 30th, 2004, 05:59 PM
" They can't understand us." ( Wing wingleon, wingleon)

Alana
October 30th, 2004, 06:06 PM
"What do we do then? And who's coming?" (Dri drimist Dri mist? Mist dri drimi?)

Trainer Phoebe
October 30th, 2004, 06:08 PM
i wake up from under the table and yawn. i leave the house and race into the shade of a tree.i go behind a bush and and do my bussiness then i get grabbed."HELP!!SOMEBODY HELP ME!!"

espeon and umbreon
October 30th, 2004, 06:09 PM
" Dunno..." ( wing...) I shrugged.

Alana
October 30th, 2004, 06:19 PM
Hears some one cry for help. Recognizes the voice. "Hang on Luna!" (DRIMISTY!) Spreads her wings wide and takes off in the direction of Luna's voice.

Trainer Phoebe
October 30th, 2004, 07:55 PM
"Kari over here!!"

ooc: um what should i say?kari says drimisty what should i say?

Alana
October 30th, 2004, 08:27 PM
OOC: Well what species are you?

"I'm coming Luna." (Dri Misty.) Kari swervs and lands right behind Luna. "Hey what are you doing to my friend?" (Dri dri drimisty?)

Trainer Phoebe
October 30th, 2004, 08:34 PM
ooc: um im a moon species but if you mean animal im a cat species.

"hi kari. thanks for coming."i look up at the person and rap my 3 metre tail around his mouth.

Alana
October 30th, 2004, 09:09 PM
OOC: I mean what Pokemon are you. Like I'm a Drimisty and Skys a Wingleon.

"No prob. So who is this human?"

Trainer Phoebe
October 30th, 2004, 10:00 PM
ooc:um i dont know what pokemon i am.i didnt think about that.

"i dont know who he is but i think he was keeping lots of pokemon in a cave."looks at his red uniform with a fire emblem on the front.he falls to the ground from lack of oxygen and he lets go of me."i need to go back to sleep. bye kari .see you tomorow."i race into the house and get asmall branch with berries on it on the way. i get in and bumb into the proffesor. i look up hold the branch in my mouth and nudge her hand with my nose. and drop it at her feet then i go under the table and go to sleep.

Lady of the Shadows
October 30th, 2004, 11:28 PM
OCC: i have missed a lot. Sorry >.<

prof.ivy Beds down and takes it. She pets it on the head and smiles at it

Zapchu Is wounder around. Looking for berrys nad other iteams to help pro.ivy. Has changed a lot from fisrt time meat. Now is happy helping her human.

Trainer Phoebe
October 31st, 2004, 02:12 AM
when i get patted on the head i wake up and purr and lick her hand.

Alana
October 31st, 2004, 11:14 AM
Kari smiles and sits down beside the man. "I think I'll guard him till he wakes up. Then I can take back to the Prof."

Trainer Phoebe
November 1st, 2004, 02:11 AM
i get up and go out side and over to kari.

paige pelletier
November 1st, 2004, 02:36 PM
Paige smiles and floats around the pokemon......

PikaPal
November 3rd, 2004, 07:37 PM
oh I'm soooo sorry that I havent written. I forgot about it... sorry! I didn't fill out the form at the beginning so here it is. I'm just an assistant, so yeah..

name: Nichole
Assistant to Prof. Oak
what you look like. my aprite in my signature
personality: Very nice and friendly and extremely good with ghost types and horse pokemon.
about your self: I was working as a pokemon trainer when I decided to travel to Kanto from my home in Jhoto and become a Prof. Assistant

OOC: so all the pokemon that are new have been caught, right??

Trainer Phoebe
November 4th, 2004, 12:57 AM
ooc:no. none o the new pokemon have been cuaght actually. some have been befriended but none cuaght.

espeon and umbreon
November 4th, 2004, 02:23 AM
I flew toward Kari and Luna. I felt the pain but did not yell.

PikaPal
November 4th, 2004, 04:31 PM
OOC: I meant caught by the professors to study.

Alana
November 4th, 2004, 06:09 PM
OOC: Nope

"Hey Sky." Kari was a bit sleepy. She culed her tail around her and half closed her eyes. She wasn't asleep. "It bugs me really." She said almost to herself. "Drimistys can only fall asleep either in the air or under water." She yawned slightly.

espeon and umbreon
November 4th, 2004, 11:58 PM
" Really?" I frowned. I jumped into water. I, Wingleon sleeps in water.

shrty55
November 5th, 2004, 01:51 PM
im giveing up on this rpg im not really into it and havent really interacted with neof you so mabey some other rpg

Alana
November 5th, 2004, 02:25 PM
"Yeah but I can't sleep right now. To busy guarding this guy." Yawns again but like she said she can't fall asleep.

Trainer Phoebe
November 5th, 2004, 03:02 PM
"get some sleep kari he cant go far . we are on an island.and you can fly so we would be able to catch him ."

Alana
November 5th, 2004, 03:10 PM
Kari nods. "Thanks." She walks over to the water and dives in. She is emediatly asleep.

PikaPal
November 5th, 2004, 03:29 PM
I went to help Prof Oak reseach the pokemon. He said something about a bunch of new pokemon and I was anxious to see them.

Trainer Phoebe
November 6th, 2004, 03:21 PM
i walkk to the lake where kari is sleeping and slowly walk in. i start swimming and i swim around and decide to dive. i dive down and and walk around on the lake floor. i walk over to kari and i sit and watch her.

Alana
November 7th, 2004, 04:40 PM
Kari yawned in her sleep creating a mini whirlpool. She rolled over and tritched her tail in agintation. "I'll find you." She muttered.

Trainer Phoebe
November 7th, 2004, 10:13 PM
i get cuaght in the small whirl pool and get taken away but not before hear the words"find you."

espeon and umbreon
November 7th, 2004, 11:58 PM
I was sleeping and couldn't hear the whirlpool.

Trainer Phoebe
November 8th, 2004, 01:31 AM
the whirl pool releases me in the mddle of the lake and i go to the surface creating ice steps with my mist.

paige pelletier
November 8th, 2004, 03:03 PM
Paige follows the human girl then yells "MEON!"

Lady of the Shadows
November 10th, 2004, 03:02 AM
OCC: ok i have been not here much and now i am realy lost.... very very lost. Could someone plz fill me in to what is going on. Thanks in advance.

Alana
November 11th, 2004, 12:27 PM
OOC: Right now we're sleeping in a lake. Thats it.

The whirl pool disapates and Kari its up. She slowly opens her eyes which begin to glow a deep blue. The image of a Dratini appears ten vanishes. Then her eyes go back to normal she lies back down and falls asleep again.

paige pelletier
November 11th, 2004, 01:06 PM
the strange human was going toward the lab paige followed

espeon and umbreon
November 11th, 2004, 02:01 PM
I opened my eyes and looked at the sky. It was so quiet apart from a noise of whirl pool.
" Whirlpool?"

Alana
November 11th, 2004, 02:16 PM
Kari dreamed about two Dratini. They swam through a river playing happily. Then there was an explosion and Kari woke. She was sweating even though she was under water. she looked around and saw Sky. She walked over and tapped her shoulder. "Hey Sky."

Trainer Phoebe
November 12th, 2004, 12:29 PM
i get out of the lake and i dry my self . i decide to become prof ivys companion/helper like the black mouse that saved my life when i fell in the lake. i go to her lab and see the pokemon that saved my life. i go up to it."hi"(lunara)

ooc: i have found a name with lady of the shadows help. i say lunara.

Lady of the Shadows
November 12th, 2004, 12:36 PM
Prof. ivy is out looking for new pokemon.

Zapachu: Comes running in and see Lunara. It say hi and ask what does Lunara want.

Trainer Phoebe
November 12th, 2004, 12:42 PM
"hi . id like to help prof ivy like you are. i would also like to be friends."

Lady of the Shadows
November 12th, 2004, 12:44 PM
Zapachu: "That mean you have to be cought in a pokeball like mine." Za[achu grabe pokemon ball and showed Lunara.

Trainer Phoebe
November 12th, 2004, 12:56 PM
"ok. will i still be allowed to roam round free if im caught? if i can i will be get caught willingly."

Lady of the Shadows
November 12th, 2004, 12:59 PM
Zapachu: looka at lunara oddly. "When have you seen me in my pokeball" then gigles and jumoed down. "prf.ivy is not like normle trainer. She likes to study more than battle."

Trainer Phoebe
November 12th, 2004, 01:01 PM
"ok. lets go find her then"

paige pelletier
November 12th, 2004, 01:04 PM
Paige picked up the humans bag and floated around with it!

Lady of the Shadows
November 12th, 2004, 01:04 PM
Zapachu: "ok ok. Thats easy!" Zapachu goes running off "follow me!"
Rund for a longt time till get to a beach."She here some where lest find her!"

Trainer Phoebe
November 12th, 2004, 01:25 PM
i follow shock to a beach and look around. i see a gyrados out to see with prof ivy on its back.

Lady of the Shadows
November 12th, 2004, 01:29 PM
Zapachu: then see what Lunara sees. Send a thunder in to the sky to show prof, ivy their there.

Prof. ivy: sees Shock and lunara. Has gyrados go to the beach. and meet the other twp pokemon. "Now this is a treat what are you two doing out here?"

Trainer Phoebe
November 12th, 2004, 01:36 PM
"id like to become your friend and helper""lunara luna luu raa)

paige pelletier
November 12th, 2004, 01:43 PM
Paige followed the girl then got bored so she sat on the girl's head!

Lady of the Shadows
November 12th, 2004, 01:46 PM
prof.ive did no tknow what it was trying to say.
Zapachu grabe a empty pokeball and threw it a lunara and cought it for prof ive.
prof ive "thanks shock" ^^;;;;

Trainer Phoebe
November 12th, 2004, 02:01 PM
shock throws something at me and i get hit on the head.before i know it im in a big feild of grass with berry bushes and a lake."where am i?" after a few soconds everything disspears to give way to the inside of the pokeball. i look around and see 4 mirrors above and four around me. besis that i see a hinge behind me and gray what must be plastic every where else.i lay down and fall asleep.

Lady of the Shadows
November 12th, 2004, 11:20 PM
Zapachu: *poke the pokeball trying to get lunara to come out
prof. Ivy: Leave it alone if it wants to stay in there let it
Zapachu: whins but then leaves it alone and starts to help prof ivy

Trainer Phoebe
November 13th, 2004, 12:43 PM
i wake up and wonder how i get out. i run and leap at a circle oposite then hinge and i see light . after a few seconds of feeling shapless i appear again on the beach.

Lady of the Shadows
November 14th, 2004, 10:14 PM
prof. Ivy: Well looks like someone figured out how to get out of thier pokeball

Zapchu: Was down the beach moveing crabby near the prof.

Trainer Phoebe
November 14th, 2004, 10:18 PM
i look around and see the crabby and i bat at it with my paw curious of what it is.

Lady of the Shadows
November 14th, 2004, 11:24 PM
Crabby naps at your paws.
Zapchu: uses thunder bolt on it. "Don't do that! they will hurt you!"

Trainer Phoebe
November 14th, 2004, 11:29 PM
"ok. sorry. i dont know much about other pokemon." white mist envelopes my feet and i run a circle then run onto the water levaing a spray of water behind me. where my feet touch the water freezes becuase of the mist. irun around and dive under water. the mist freezes around my feet and pulls me under. i grab a seal in my mouth and run to shore. i come out and drop the seal onto the sand.

Lady of the Shadows
November 14th, 2004, 11:38 PM
Prof Ive: "wow not that little pokemon has some abiltys" watchs lunara
Zapachu: "that is great lunara! how did you do that?!"

Trainer Phoebe
November 16th, 2004, 03:19 AM
" um. the mist around my feet freezes anything it touches and it gives me a huge speed boost when i run . so i can run on water. when i was on the water my feet froze small parts of the ocean so i left small discs of ice on the surface. when i dove under water the mist froze al at once and i got my feet covered in ice blocks. that pulled me under and i grabbed the seal and returned." i look around and see that the seel is all most at the water. i walk over and grab it by its tail and take it to professor ivy.

Lady of the Shadows
November 19th, 2004, 05:05 AM
Before Zapachu culd answer a Ryhorn come blasting on the beach.
Prof. Ivy: "Oh no what is wrong with it?!"
Zapachu:Can sense something wrong with it better KO it and let Prof look at it. Combined Shadow ball and Thunder and sent it slaming in to Ryhorn.

Trainer Phoebe
November 19th, 2004, 05:28 PM
i walk oer slowly and sniff the pokemon. i look over at prof ivy and use strength and start pushing it over to prof ivy. when i am half way i collape to the ground exuasted."rydon are heavy."

Blaziken_Boy
November 26th, 2004, 11:19 AM
what type of pokemon you are:Fire/Psychic/Flying/Steel
your nick name if you have one:Bob
what you look like:Like a Blaziken with Blazing wings and steel hands.
personality:I am brave.
about your self:I like putting dents in stuff
past/history:My OT was fine with me until I put a dent in his Swellows wings.It shouldn't have used Steel Wing anyway.
attacks:Super Fire Slam:flies into space and slams down on something.
Fire tornado:I make a speck of fire and swirl around it.It gradually gets bigger and makes a tornado.
Stone Maker:Fire Version only.
Psi shield:I trap stuff and defend it.
Ability:I can push a Wailord!

I get up and see what all this is about."Hey..nah.But..."I make a little tornado and make the Rhydon dizzy.When I'm done, I use Psi Shield and put it on the ground."Heavy,But round."

espeon and umbreon
November 26th, 2004, 03:08 PM
OOC: I'm not sure if you're late to join since most RPG ifyou reach over 200 then som people say you can't join.

:.~*Saix*~.:
November 26th, 2004, 03:15 PM
What Kind Of pokemon You Are:Fire,Steel
Nickname:Barney
What Do I Look Like:Look In The Attacment
Personality:Im Very Rude
About Your Selff:I Like To Beat Up People
History:Unknown
Attacks:
Flaming Double Kick:does Two Kicks While Blowing Fire Out Of His Mouth
Mega Blast:Blast Of Lava With Big Pieces Of Steel Coming After It
Fire Bomb:Shoots Out Bombs Of steel Then Explodes Millions Of Flames
Rolling Ball:Turns Into A Steel Ball And Flattens Everything He Sees
Ability:can See Any Pokemon In Grass,Water And Air
My Ability Showed Me Millions Of Different Pokemon Examinig Me And I turned Into A Ball And Crushed Them And Ran Away To A Cave So I Could See What They Done To Me
(Atachment Down There)

espeon and umbreon
November 26th, 2004, 03:43 PM
OOC: Please ask thread maker if you can still before you join. It makes it much easier.

Trainer Phoebe
November 26th, 2004, 04:52 PM
ooc: im sorry but we have enough people already.rayquaza freak and blaziken boy . may you pleas delte your posts? sorry.. but we have enough people already.