PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy VII

Pogiforce-14
October 14th, 2004, 02:31 PM
I've been playing FF7 for my first time rescently, and have been so impressed with it thus far That I decided to make an RP about it. I haven't even gotten off the first disk yet thoguh, so if you've played teh game through and I'm leaving something out, please let me know. If you need any of the systems explained, don't hesitate to ask. Anyway, here's teh story.

Generations after the fall of Shinra and the end of Sephiroth, a new compnay that produces Mako energy has taken up residence in Midgar City. This group called Cartash is drainign the Earth of it's precious spirit energy as a form of marketable resource, and unknowingly to the eager public is slowly destroying teh planet.

However, just like Avalanche against Shinra, a new group has stepped forward against Cartash. The Geurilla group named Uprise is fighitng back the Cartash soldiers and is trying to restore the world back to it's former glory.

Teh main alignments are:

Cartash: The Mako producing mega corporation responsible for the steady decline in the planet's power. Generally speaking, they're the badguys.

Uprise: THe Guerilla group standing against Cartash. A motly group, but extremely deadly and not to be taken lightly. The good guys.

Civilian: the general people, who don't take sides. Characters of this alignment are Rogue generally.

Sub alignments:

Of Cartash

SOLDIER Member: An empowered battler for Cartash that has been enfused with a minor amount of Mako Energy to power them up. Can be discerned by the dull glow their eyes have from teh Mako energy and are deadly fighters.

Executive: A board member of Cartash that controls one of five areas: Science division, Space division, Military division, People division, and Materia Division. If you choose to be an executive, you have to ask for a particular exectuive position beore I can assign it to you.

Employee: General staff that do most of the work. Not exactly a good thing, but it has it's own perks.

Turks: A group of hired assassins and kidnappers that work for Cartash, but at the same time follow their own agenda. All Turks are sword users.

Of Uprise:

Ex-Soldier: Also can be a Civilian. These SOLDIERs have left Cartash and either live alone or have joined Uprise. A character can be an Ex-Soldier as well as something else.

Gun-Arm: A person who has a gun fused to their arm or in place of it. IF this division is chosen, there must be history involving why the arm is that way.

Blade User: A sword user, who specializes in fast and deadly attacks.

Staff User: A weilder of staffs that is also adept at magic and materia.

Melee Fighter: A person who fights using their own hand nd feet. Their weapons are generally different typed of gloves that range from Iron Knuckles to battle claws.

of Civilian:

Mech: A general Robot that performs a certain purpose. is also capable of being in Uprise.

Gaurdian: A species of red wolf like creatures that are completely sentient and speak perfect english. They battle using their claws and are skilled useres of Sense Materia. is also capable of being in Uprise

Human: You'r general human. Is capable of being anything under Uprise.

The sign up form is as follows:

Name:
Alignment: (Cartash, Uprise, Civilian)
Sub Alignment: (explain your weapon here)
Apearance:
History: If you chose a Gun-Arm, you must explain the occurence that lead to that here.)

I'll create a character as soon as someone joins. If you ahve any questionsor clarifications, don't hesitate to let me know.

Edit: I almost forgot a sub group

Ancients: can be a part of any main alignment. Also known as teh Cetra. The original race of Earth who is almost non existant and is the true enheriters of the world. Masters of Materia and all sorts of weaponry. Due to the strength of Ancients, I wil only allow one Ancient to each Alignment.

Electric Hero
October 14th, 2004, 02:46 PM
YOU )(*&/%$%/&******&!!!!!! it was my idea!!!!!!!!! I'm so mad!!!!!!!!!! I love FF VII so I will join , but I can kill you!!!!! sniff , I wanted to create Final Fantsy VII here, you don't know how mad I am, I'm playing FF VII too! but like you , I haven't passed the 1st disc, but I'm #1 fan of FF VII!!!!!!!!!

Name: Max Hunter
Alignment: Civilian then Uprise
Sub-alignment: Ex-SOLDIER, sword-user
Appeareance: 5'5, black hair with anime hairstyle, blue eyes, black clothes. He has a silver and blue sword that can transform into a longsword and a greatsword (a greatsword like Cloud's)
History: Since he born he has electric powers, he doesn't need lightning materia for doing a bolt , he is now an Ex-SOLDIER, he has the weird glowing in the eyes, he wants to live his own life, he is fan of Midgar's incedible hero: Cloud Strife.

parallelzero
October 14th, 2004, 02:48 PM
I've never actually played FFVII, but it looks interesting, so I'll join!

Name: Dia (Diana is her full name)
Alignment: Uprise
Sub Alignment: Blade user- Dia uses elbow blades, a type of sword where the uses grasps onto the handle and the Blades fit down the side of the wielders arm *check Talim from Soul Calibur 2 if you don't understand) but these are adjustable so they can be used as daggers as well. They are an orange-red colour, inscripted with the image of a falcon in the middle. She named them "Suirt & Serti"
Apearance: She has long red hair that she usually keeps in a pony-tail, blue eyes, and stands at about 5' 9". She wears a tie-dye red, orange, and yellow shirt and navy blue pants most of the time but she has different outfits for diferent things.
History: When she was young she was abandoned by her parents, and was forced to live on her own. During this time, she practised everyday with Suirt & Serti, the only things she had left to remember her parents by. She joined Uprise only recently, so isn't quite sure about anything.

That work Pogi? Cause I dont really know much about the game, XD

Pogiforce-14
October 14th, 2004, 02:49 PM
The only problem with that is that this takes place long after waht happens in teh actual game, so if your talking about teh same cloud strife, you can't use him. :\

And I would pick teh alignment you would stick most with throughout the rp, because if people start flipflopping then things get confusing. :\
Also, Ex.soldier count's as a sub alignjment, which I probably should have calrified./ If you chosoe SOLDIER or Ex SOLDIER, then you may also pick another sub alignment under the respective main Alignment. I'll post my character in a minute.
edit: That works very well LP, good character. :D

Electric Hero
October 14th, 2004, 02:52 PM
how many years after?????

Brittany
October 14th, 2004, 02:56 PM
how many years after?????
Generations after... Cloud is probably dead...
I think you should have read what Pogiforce-14 posted.

Also, I don't think Cetra should be included, because Aerith is supposedly the last of the race.
Maybe RedXIII-like beings should be included, as we know they survived 300 years after FFVII

Pogiforce-14
October 14th, 2004, 02:59 PM
Generations. The intention was to make completely new characters so we could develope them as we choose. Cloud, being a premade character and already having a history, wouldn't fit too well. :\ You can make a character much like him though, cause that's what I'm going to do. :D

Name:Stratus Lazor
Sub Alignment:Ex SOLDIER, Sword User- he uses a broad sowrd that sits in a scabbard across his back. It's sharpened with a laser to an ultra fine point and slices things apart with ease.
Apearance: has teh trademark glwign eyes of one infused with Mako. He has tussled brown hair and still wears the grunt uniform of teh SOLDIERS. He wears black fingerless gloves for better traction with his sword and has a shoulder plate to protect him while in teh heat of battle, while still being light weight enough to move quickly.
History: Became displeased with the measures Cartash would take on teh populace and left to join Uprise. He and the other Uprisers have a base in Cosmo Canyon, the home of the original Avelanche, but Stratus himself has a home in Junon Harbor.

Edit:I included teh ancientsbecause in teh end they were the most important race. And teh red XIII sort of characters are included. I classified them as Guardians, since they were basically suppsoed to protect Cosmo Canyon. :\

Electric Hero
October 14th, 2004, 03:13 PM
I edited my post, I hope you like it

Pogiforce-14
October 14th, 2004, 03:15 PM
That's better. If we can just get some more players, we can get started. And at least one ancient woudl be great. :D

Shiney
October 14th, 2004, 03:22 PM
OOC: What exactly do ancients look like? I'm still deciding my role, but I'd pick an ancient if I knew a bit more about them.

Pogiforce-14
October 14th, 2004, 03:24 PM
Ancients don't look any different than normal people, they jsut have a different heritage. Their skills with weapons and Materia is also inherited, and I should probably mention that they are psychically in tune with the spirit energy of the planet.

And as for agents, I'm afraid I'll need som clarification as to what you're referring to before I can answer that accurately. :\

Brittany
October 14th, 2004, 03:26 PM
OOC: What exactly do ancients look like? I'm still deciding my role, but I'd pick an agent if I knew a bit more about them.
That would be people like Aerith. Naturally skilled materia users, and protectors of the Earth. They can also keep in touch with dead people of their race(A descendant could talk to Aerith even though she's dead.

They also hear the cries of the planet

Pogiforce-14
October 14th, 2004, 03:27 PM
I don't believe he's palyed the game LFP, so he wouldn't know what Aeris looks like. :\ They look pretty much normal anyway.

Electric Hero
October 14th, 2004, 04:05 PM
*looks at shineyelectrode's signature and avatar* do you really think that he hasn't played FF VII?

Pogiforce-14
October 14th, 2004, 04:07 PM
Ibelieve he has told me himself he hasn't played it, althoguh i could be mistaken. Still, if he doesn't know what an ancient looks like, wouldn't taht imply in itself he hasn't played it? :\

Flygon trainer
October 14th, 2004, 04:27 PM
refusing to play most FF games will kill me...

Name: Toklata
Alignment: Cartash
Sub Alignment: SOLDIER Member, sword user
Apearance: is about 5'9", and has pale skin that almost makes her look frail. however, many people don't look at her skin, wither captivated by her snowy white hair, or glowing amber eyes. but if you see her eyes, she's probably killed you.
History: Unknown

Pogiforce-14
October 14th, 2004, 04:33 PM
Very good, but you forgot to tell what user you are, whether a gun arm, a sword user, a staff user, or a melee user. :\

Shiney
October 14th, 2004, 04:49 PM
OOC: Agent was typo, not the wrong key type, it just happens when i don't think. X_X

Name: Diviath
Sub Alignment: Ancient, Gun Arm
Apearance: Tall, reaching almost seven feet, and thin, though he prefers the term wry. He wears a large grey coat that is almost floor length, and is almost always closed unless he's fighting. He has steel grey hair, and matching eyes.
History: (Bleh, this is difficult for someone who hasn't played FF games, but I'll do my best.) He despises the system of how the world is currently working, and has a paticular grudge for huge businesses, such as Cartash. He willingly had a gun attached to his arm, not just a projectil weapon, but also a fusion cutter/bonder, allowing him to use it almost like a knife, or adhesive on many materials.

~Ozy~
October 14th, 2004, 04:51 PM
Name: Mykl Sukanov
Alignment: Cartash
Sub Alignment: Turk, dual scimitars
Apearance: Looks as heartless as he acttually is. Hard, colde, ice-blue eyes are framed by a scarred, battle-torn face and raven black hair. Wears flowing robes over a brief, practical battle outfit. Keeps his scimitars belted at his waist.
History: Was raised among the Turks and has been fighting since he was six. His life has been spent in spartan, harsh and cruel environments. His personality reflects it. He follows orders instantaneously as long as they don't conflict with the wishes of his own higher-ups, in which case the conflict is removed.

Pogiforce-14
October 14th, 2004, 04:52 PM
ooc:Actuallybelieve it or not, the ancients do have a definate age. And teh gun arms people can change their arm. barret himself, teh most famous gun arm in teh game, bhas used a variety of different things including a chain gun to a mace ball.

edit: Shiney, why don't you have Ancient listed under sub division anymore? :\

Shiney
October 14th, 2004, 05:04 PM
ooc:Actuallybelieve it or not, the ancients do have a definate age. And teh gun arms people can change their arm. barret himself, teh most famous gun arm in teh game, bhas used a variety of different things including a chain gun to a mace ball.

edit: Shiney, why don't you have Ancient listed under sub division anymore? :\

OOC: Edited post, and don't ask me why, i thought I typed it. >.>

Pogiforce-14
October 14th, 2004, 05:08 PM
Well I'm counting six characters so far, and that sounds like enough to start, so let's get rolling. There will be time for others to sign up as we get started.

ic: I sat in teh back room of the Cosmo Canyon Inn, waiting for the others. I had my legs crossed on the fur coated floor and my arms were crossed across my chest as I sat thinking about our last move. Uprise had attempted to get into Midgar to sabotage one of it's Mako reactors, but the outer wall proved to be too reinforced for us to penetrate. I shifted silently as I waited for the others.

ooc: I will also control both the leader of Cartash and the leader of Uprise so we'll have ourselves a sense of direction.

Shiney
October 14th, 2004, 05:35 PM
I slowly entered the room, looking around. Things didn't seem good for us, the Cosmo wasn't exactly a place known for it's quality. I nodded to Lazor before leaning against the wall, waiting...

Pogiforce-14
October 14th, 2004, 05:37 PM
Diviath seemed worried. I myself didn't know why. Cosmo Canyon was supposedly teh safest place one could be when standing against the Cartash.

A big burly man with spiked knuckle gloves entered teh room. I stood a he came in. "Hey Gnash." I said.

"Stratus."He nodded to me. "Have the others come in yet?"

"Not yet." I replied.

"We'll wait for them then. WE need to have ourselves a meeting."He said seriously, crossing his arms and leaning against the wall.

parallelzero
October 14th, 2004, 05:42 PM
Another day, another problem. This seemed to be the routine of the Uprise. I had only been a member for a little over a month, so I was still basically new at this.

"What is it THIS time?" I asked as I walked into the room, my hands behind me head. I quickly took a seat on the floor.

Pogiforce-14
October 14th, 2004, 05:45 PM
"Teh fialed attempt to get into Midgar." Gnash growled. "We ain't got the fire power. But we need to wait till everyone is here before we do anything else."

ooc: Trying to give people as much time as possible before we get it really moving. Come my next post thoguh, Gnash will start teh meeting.

Flygon trainer
October 14th, 2004, 05:57 PM
OOC: as usual, I'm on the evil side, nobody else is.. -_-

IC: I paced my quarters, waiting for somethign to do. for once, I didn't have my sword on me. instead, it was in it's sheath, on a table nearby. i walked over to it, removing it from it's sheath for what must have been the 20th time in the last half hour. I looked at it's long curved edge, that I had designed after sephiroth's blade. it had proven effective from what i had read, making the blade both deadly, and strong. I slipped it carefully back in it's sheath, before placing the sheath so that it was on my back, easy to reach when the inevitable happened and i would need it.

parallelzero
October 14th, 2004, 05:58 PM
OOC: as usual, I'm on the evil side, nobody else is.. -_-

IC: I paced my quarters, waiting for somethign to do. for once, I didn't have my sword on me. instead, it was in it's sheath, on a table nearby. i walked over to it, removing it from it's sheath for what must have been the 20th time in the last half hour. I looked at it's long curved edge, that I had designed after sephiroth's blade. it had proven effective from what i had read, making the blade both deadly, and strong. I slipped it carefully back in it's sheath, before placing the sheath so that it was on my back, easy to reach when the inevitable happened and i would need it.
OOC: Actually, TAD is on the evil side too I think.

Pogiforce-14
October 14th, 2004, 06:01 PM
Gnash finally ran out of patience. "Alright, the others will jsut ahve to miss out. First things first, did anyone get any materia off the SOLDIERS we fought?"

"I got two restores and a fire." I offered, holding out the glowing orbs. "But nothing particularly powerful."

Meanwhile, at Cartash headquarters, a gaurd stepped into (FT's char.) quarters. " President Richton wants to see you in his office." he said.

Flygon trainer
October 14th, 2004, 06:05 PM
I stayed silent, though brushing past the guard and heading to the mentioned office. I wondered why I had been summoned, but it was somehting to do. after what seemed like seconds (and probably was) I stepped into Richton's office, more than ready to do whatever I was asked.

Electric Hero
October 14th, 2004, 06:16 PM
ooc: I'm a little late, sorry

ic: I was walking around Midgar, everything looked cold, and sad, I was a mercenary, I was looking for a job, but no job was found.

Pogiforce-14
October 15th, 2004, 02:11 AM
A man in a completely white suit with blonde hair stood behind teh massive metal desk of the presidency, loking through the galss screen it had at Toklata. "WElcome. Tkae a seat." He said. Which of course was all just falce pretenses, since the only seat in the office was the chair he was sitting in. "It's Toklata isn't it? I believe you had been made commander of your division of troops. Tell me, were any of your men at the Uprise attempt at the gate to Sector 7 this morning?"

ooc: Forgive me FT, but I wanted to give your character something to do, and I couldn't explain why he would call a lower ranked Soldier to his office.

parallelzero
October 15th, 2004, 02:54 AM
" I didn't get a single thing..." I said as I stood up and leaned against the nearest wall. "Can we hurry this up?"

~Ozy~
October 15th, 2004, 04:41 AM
I was atop Cartash's office, far above any other building in Midgar. Time for my daily calistnenics. Making sure that my scimitars were out of my way, I started a few basic stretches. When I was done with this, I charged forward and lept off the edge of the building in a seemingly suicidal leap. Whirling in midair, I drew one of my blades and jammed it hard into the metal surface of the HQ to slow my drop. I landed catlike on a narrow ledge halfway down the building.

Flygon trainer
October 15th, 2004, 08:45 AM
"I believe so. however, I was not with them" I said in an icy tone. I liked my job, I just didn't like my boss for some reason...

Electric Hero
October 15th, 2004, 09:45 AM
ooc: I edited my character's history, just if you want to read it

Pogiforce-14
October 15th, 2004, 10:48 AM
"Then please inform me as to why none of your men captured a single member of Uprise." He said in an equally icey tone with forced patience.

Meanwhile, Gnash was growing upset with (LP's character). "LIsten you, I call the shots here. You're on my payroll, and we'll get this thing moving when I say."

ooc; Basically a melee version of Barret.

Electric Hero
October 15th, 2004, 11:09 AM
ooc: ???????? that's not true

parallelzero
October 15th, 2004, 12:20 PM
OOC: Its Dia, Pogi, Dia! XD
IC: "Ya ya, I know..." I commented. I liked to get on people's nerves, maybe it had something todo with my age. "So anything else we need to know?"

Flygon trainer
October 15th, 2004, 12:33 PM
"none of my men specialise in capture. more murder" i said, totally calm. I doubted he could do much more than fire me...

~Ozy~
October 15th, 2004, 12:59 PM
I was practicing extreme close-quarters routines near the window one of my associates was in. I'd noticed er, to be sure. But she was unimportant. I continued my workout in peace.

Pogiforce-14
October 15th, 2004, 04:28 PM
"SOLDIER members are trained in everything, young lady." He said seriously. "Frankly if we had ourselves a more competent battle feild this issue with Uprise would be done with by now. That is why I'm sending you out to the feild. You and your squadron are assigned to find Uprise and eliminate them."

oc: Barret was too a very gruff and violent guy, albeit he meant well the whole time.

Flygon trainer
October 15th, 2004, 04:43 PM
"Will do" I said, eagerness finally showing in my voice. finally, a chanse to actually use my skills, instead of being forced to sit back and watch others fail.

Pogiforce-14
October 15th, 2004, 04:47 PM
With his point made, he leaned back in his chair as he began to smoke a cigar. "First thigsn firs,t go thorugh the mountains to Junon Harbor. Ask General Colgate for a boat. You'll be needing it." He then turned in his chair so he was out of Toklata's sight. "You're dismissed."

Mew13
October 15th, 2004, 04:50 PM
Pogi said it would be alright if I joined...

Name: Jillian
Alignment:Uprise
Sub Alignment: Staff User (A plain bo staff with strange carvings)
Apearance:Light brown hair that flows about her small, slender body. Her piercing green eyes can look right through you
History: I'm gonna let this one be for now, as I joined late. You'll discover Jillian's history as we go.

Flygon trainer
October 15th, 2004, 04:51 PM
Without a sound, I left the room, heading to my quarters to gather what I would think I'd need. I was having trouble thinking, I was far too excited about the possibility of having my blade at the neck of those Uprise scum. or, possibly, clear through it would work as well..

OOC: now, I have to take into effect I don't play FF games..

Electric Hero
October 15th, 2004, 05:01 PM
ooc: what can I write.... you do something I need to join Uprise, later of course, I need to find you first

Pogiforce-14
October 15th, 2004, 05:02 PM
ooc: To MEw13: Good post, all ytou need to do now is join the other uprise members at the meeting in Cosmo Canyon.

To FT: Your character is curretnly in MIdgar, in a giant building hundreds of feet above everything else. For your character to get out of Midgar, she would hve to go out through the lobby, take a train past the "Plates" Where the middle class live, and then down to the ground level slums and walk out a sector gate at the end of teh city. There are seven sectors, but in FF7 Sector 7 basically implodes on itself, so the secotr 7 slums and plate are nothing but rubble. YOu can't get out there.

Mew13
October 15th, 2004, 05:12 PM
Jillian walked into the Cosmo Canyon, knowing there was to be a meeting for all members of the Uprise. HEr light brown hair flowed about her as she entered, taking a seat nonchalantly.

Pogiforce-14
October 15th, 2004, 05:21 PM
"Hey Jill." I said, casually as she walked in. "I was starting to wonder if you woudl make it. Gnash was jsut asking if we found any materia." I said, holding up the glowing orbs again.

"Materia is going ot be important if we don't want to fial again. pass out what you foudn Stratus, and have them equpt it to their weapons."I did hwat I was told, giving a restore to Diviath, a restore to Jillian, and I kept the fire fore myself. I stuck the orb into a slot on my sword, and there was a slight glow , letting me know as long as I weilded this sword with the fire materia in it, I woudl be able to cast fire magic. Satisfied, I resheathed my sword on my back.

parallelzero
October 15th, 2004, 05:25 PM
I watched them carefully. I still didn't quite understand what materia was for, no matter how many times they explained it to me. "Why do we need Materia?" I asked, although it was like the 3rd time I had asked.

Mew13
October 15th, 2004, 05:27 PM
OOC: *is confused* Can I like have light magic or something. I've never played the FF games, so please bear with me...

Pogiforce-14
October 15th, 2004, 05:29 PM
"Materia is a special magical substance than when insertedinto a weapon or peice of armor grants its bearer iwth magic matching that materia until it's removed. The rstore materias grant the power of Cure magic, and the Fire materia I got give me fire magic.' i explained. " Of course, some people like staff weilders have natural healing powers, but they can only be tapped into during extreme situations.' I said, casting a glance at Jill.

Mew13
October 15th, 2004, 05:39 PM
Jill gripped her staff tightly, allowing the Materia to sink into it.

"Better safe than sorry," she whispered, not fully believing in her strength. Not anymore at least....

Pogiforce-14
October 15th, 2004, 05:48 PM
"ALright, now that that's outta the way, we shoudl get moving."Gnash, siad, waling back out of the room. I stood up and followed him out into teh canyon.

Mew13
October 15th, 2004, 05:50 PM
Jillian followed obediantly. She fiddled with her staff uneasilly, tracing the intricate carvings with her index finger.

Pogiforce-14
October 15th, 2004, 05:52 PM
Just outside the canyon, Gnash was leanign up against a large six wheeled red and purple car. It was atrotiously colore,d but it still worked like a charm and it was rumored to belong to Avelanche a long time ago. I stood there and waited for teh others to catch up.

Mew13
October 15th, 2004, 05:55 PM
Jillian had caught up, clasping her hands in front of her nervously.

"Where to Stratus?" she asked cautiously, her uneasiness showing through her usual calm demeanor.

Pogiforce-14
October 15th, 2004, 06:14 PM
"We're heading for the Mako reactor up in the mountains." Gnash answered instead. "We're needing more Materia if we're to try another assault on Cartash, and Mako Reactors are teh perfect places to find Materia."

Mew13
October 15th, 2004, 06:18 PM
Jillian nodded grimly. She didn't trust her voice. Her mind wandered to darker days.

Pogiforce-14
October 15th, 2004, 06:20 PM
ooc:Wishign Shiney and LP woudl post, becasue otherwise there characters will get left behind. :\

Shiney
October 15th, 2004, 06:24 PM
I walked out to the others, fiddling with the hatch on my arm. "I'm ready." I said, getting out what looked almost like a screwdriver...

parallelzero
October 15th, 2004, 06:37 PM
I pulled my weapons from their shieths(sp? XD) "I'm ready, I guess..." I commented.

Pogiforce-14
October 15th, 2004, 06:44 PM
"Alright then, everyone get in."Gnash commanded. I did as I was told and jumped into one of the setas. buckling myself in. Gnash got behind teh wheel.

Mew13
October 15th, 2004, 06:58 PM
Jillian climbed in, holding her staff to her. Her deep brown pants and white tank top hugged her frame as her hair blew stubbornly about her face.

Shiney
October 15th, 2004, 06:59 PM
I got into the car without a word, but opened the hatch with the tool, and began messing with the circuts in my arm-gun, a few last-minute changes should help...

parallelzero
October 15th, 2004, 07:00 PM
I jumped in, making sure my seat was buckled tightly. I didn't quite trust Gnash's driving abilities yet.

Pogiforce-14
October 15th, 2004, 07:12 PM
"Alrigh then, if everyone is settled, let's go." He said as he put the car into gear. A few moments later we were rolling over the desert. off in teh distance was teh tower form of Gold saucer, the Amusement park. It used to be a bustling burg, but the inconvenienve of location and their rediculous prices finallylead them to bankruptcy. now it ws just an empty shell. We turned left there, and mountains were now on either side of us. he finally stopped when teh vlley ended. "That leads to the reacotr.'Gnash said, pointing to a path into teh mountains.

Mew13
October 15th, 2004, 07:21 PM
Jillian nodded, awaiting further insruction.

Pogiforce-14
October 15th, 2004, 07:23 PM
Gnash and I got out of teh car and began to walk up the path. "Well what are ya'll just sittin' aroudn for? We got MAteria to find!" Gnash called back to them.

parallelzero
October 15th, 2004, 07:25 PM
I stepped out of the vehicle, after putting on a leather jacket.
"So where are we supposed to start looking?" I asked.

Pogiforce-14
October 15th, 2004, 07:46 PM
"The reactor is on top of hte mountain.'I said. "There are some abandoned Railways we can use to get up there, but be careful. Some of the boards are rotted, and if you fall it's a long way down." I said as I began to trek the mountain path.

parallelzero
October 16th, 2004, 05:25 AM
"This should be a piece of cake, then!" I said as I followed, tripping over a rock seconds later.

~Ozy~
October 16th, 2004, 05:58 AM
I finished up my morning by sliding down the Cartash building on a rode, only slowing myself just befor I hit the bottom. I'd landed almost in fron to the door. With nothing else to do for the moment, I leaned against the building and waited in silence.

Flygon trainer
October 16th, 2004, 09:03 AM
I worked my way out of the city, after muttering something about people making a maze out of the place. after making sure that my sword was in place, I set out, keeping a careful watch out for anything that could try to attack me. not like they'd live through the experience...

Electric Hero
October 16th, 2004, 11:08 AM
1 hour after , I was in my house, I looked at the sky and decided to fly. "let's make a little flight , I will go to the reactor in the mountains, I like the shining materia that is in there". Then I prepared my airplane, it looked old, very old, after preparing anything I watched over my swrod, it was when it was needed, on my back. "let's rock 'n roll!" Then I accelerated and started to raise the nose of the airplane, before leaving Midgar I pressed a button and the sirplane became invisible, with that , the plane couldn't be detected by the main radar of the Midgar. After I was flying above the mountains , I landed my airplane, it became visible again , and I jumped out the plane, and I started to walk over the reactor, with my sword on my back.

~Ozy~
October 16th, 2004, 11:36 AM
Without looking up, I said "Hello" to the associate just out of the door, a slip of a girl by all appearances. Dropping my hands, I let them rest easily upon my scimitar hilts.

Shiney
October 16th, 2004, 12:41 PM
I followed the others silently, deep in thought. I stepped across dangerous areas with ease and grace, every one of my actions completely controlled.

THIRTY-SIX
October 16th, 2004, 12:50 PM
wen is ff7 advent children comin out?

Flygon trainer
October 16th, 2004, 12:54 PM
OOC: this ain't the place to ask, there's a thread somewhere else.

IC: I pretty much ignored the guy, as I wasn't even sure he was talking ot me. I took off at top speed, which was plenty fast. I wanted to get this over with...

Pogiforce-14
October 16th, 2004, 02:10 PM
Before long we were walking along a railway high above the gorund. I had to keep an eye out, becaue there were always monsters and the wood was rotted. I suddenly heard soemthing above, and immediately drew my sword. "Here they come!" i shotued. Suddenly three poison wyverns dropped down behind us from a higher rail and three more dropped down in front. I stood ready as I prepared for my attack.

Mew13
October 16th, 2004, 02:15 PM
Jillian's eyes hardened. She held her staff at the ready, smiling as she jabbed out in warning with the slightly pointed end. Her hand was frimly clutched around a bear carving, a symbol of strength.

Electric Hero
October 16th, 2004, 02:23 PM
ooc: I wil post this reply , and I will go with my parents to a mall, I will be back later

ic: walking around the reactor, I was picking up some materia, I like to collect shining materia, especially blue , but any color was good, too. I was carrying a bag with little steel ropes to tie the bag, I was expecting nobody , so I continued with my hobbie , even in the shadows.

Pogiforce-14
October 16th, 2004, 02:56 PM
I jumped forward and slashed at one of the wyverns with my sword, but he sidestepped the atack. Suddenly one from the back jabbed me in my back with his tail, catching me unprepared. I cursed to myself as pain wracked my body and turned around in a coutnerslash, killing teh wyvern instantly. Gnash was busy with his own wyvern, punchign at it madly until it was nothing but pulp.

Shiney
October 16th, 2004, 03:12 PM
I said nothing as the wyverns descended, but instead began picking targets, and shooting time after time, trying to bring them down as fast as possible.

Pogiforce-14
October 16th, 2004, 03:29 PM
one of the wyverns got hit by Diviath's bullets but the vital organs were missed. Teh wyvern countattacked with it's poison tail attack, attempting to poison teh gun arm.

Flygon trainer
October 16th, 2004, 03:32 PM
OOC: just where are you guys? AKA, how soon could I get my charecter over there and get a real fight started?

Pogiforce-14
October 16th, 2004, 03:43 PM
ooc: You're character woudl; ahve to cross the mountains to Junon harbor, take a boat to Costa de la Sol, then hike up to teh mountains to reach us. :\

Flygon trainer
October 16th, 2004, 03:50 PM
OOC: aww man..

IC:the terrain was getting rougher than I thought, but I had no problems. either way, I was glad to be out of that building..

Pogiforce-14
October 16th, 2004, 03:54 PM
ooc: However, due to teh direction in which we are going up teh mountain, it would take you less time going up the closer side to Costa de la Sol than the side we're going up.

edit; I should also inform you that the mountain trial between Midgar and Junon harbor is extremely short. i myself oculdn't believe how short it was when I had first gone through it in the game. :\

Shiney
October 16th, 2004, 03:55 PM
I jumped backwards as the wyvern tried to strike me, and fired a few more shots at it, wider spread this time, hoping to get something vital.

Pogiforce-14
October 16th, 2004, 04:05 PM
The wyvern was hit square in teh head and careened out of control, striking teh side of the rail and breakinga few boards. Teh railway tottered dangerously.

Mew13
October 16th, 2004, 04:16 PM
Jillian wordlessly stabbed at the opposing wavryn. The creature screamed as the girl mercilessly pierced it's heart, causing it to fall in a heap.

parallelzero
October 16th, 2004, 04:23 PM
"Ahh!!" I shouted as the the railway teetered, causing me to fall flat on my face. I quickly got back up, watching the beserk wyvern closely. I took aim, and launched one of my blades like a boomerang at it.

Pogiforce-14
October 16th, 2004, 04:28 PM
I slashed teh last wyvern, finishing off the gorup. A loud cracking noise came to my ears. "Everybody run!" I shouted. "The railway is starting to fall!"

Mew13
October 16th, 2004, 04:33 PM
Jillian attempted a mad dash, only finding her feet weren't hanging on to the railway very well. She fell flat on her face, her light brown hair flying out in all directions. She cried out, her staff scuttling out before her.

Pogiforce-14
October 16th, 2004, 04:47 PM
I ran abck to her and grabbed up her staff as I went. Wheen I rached Jill, I knew that we wouldn't be able to get away from teh collasping rial in time. I grabbed her up around teh waste and then jupmed, grabbing onto teh next rail over before the section where we had been fell into teh abyss.

Mew13
October 16th, 2004, 04:52 PM
Edit:

Jillian gasped, drawing in a breath that had refused to enter her lungs moments ago. She kept her eyes downcast as she thanked Stratus.

"Thank you," she whispered, feeling very stupid and weak for not being able to get off the railway in time.

Pogiforce-14
October 16th, 2004, 04:54 PM
ooc ;I don't think you udnerstood my last post. When I jumpe dover, the rail we landed on was safe. It was the palce where I had jumped from that had collapsed. :\

Mew13
October 16th, 2004, 05:24 PM
OOC: I edited. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

parallelzero
October 16th, 2004, 05:26 PM
"Took ya long enough!" I said as I glanced at them. "Geez you people are slow."

Electric Hero
October 16th, 2004, 05:53 PM
ooc: I'm back!

ic: I saw a giant materia, but it was giant!, it was an electric blue hue, I wanted to pick it up but I , stupidly, pushed it with the foot first before my hand grabbed it, it rolled and fell from where it was. "oh crap, that's a really good materia...I need to get it, no matter what" then I jumped frm the sledge of the floor when I was and landed on a steel bar, then I heard the materia I kicked hitting the ground, and it made a really noisy echo, it fell in the shadows and then , the materia got even more brighter than it was , and there was a blue light in the shadows, "wow, a blue sphere in the shadows, I need a camera" I jumped down and landed in the shadows silently , then I turned around and saw the materia.

Pogiforce-14
October 16th, 2004, 06:45 PM
I gave a withering look to (LP's char.) "Don't worry Jill, we all make mistakes. The rail's were rotted. Besides, no one got hurt. Let's keep going on to the Reactor."

Mew13
October 16th, 2004, 06:54 PM
Jillian nodded, still keeping her piercing green eyes downcast. She took her staff back, fingering the Lion (a symbol for courage) as she walked behind the group, not seeing herself as worthy of a frontal position.

Electric Hero
October 16th, 2004, 06:55 PM
After I picked up that giant materia , I walked over the reactor in just one minute, I knew some shortcuts, I sat down infront of the reactor and started look at the blue materia that I , recently , got.

Pogiforce-14
October 16th, 2004, 07:04 PM
The Reactor came into sight with the various walkways leading up to it. "Alright guys, this is it.' Gnash said. " Some of us shoudl stay back in case Cartash Soldiers show up. Any volunteers?"

Electric Hero
October 16th, 2004, 07:08 PM
I heard voices, I thought that it could be enemies, like cartash soldiers or something, then I picked up the giant materia and jumped and landed on a tube that was like 3 meters above the floor, but I was in the shadows, "who the hell is there?" I mumbled. Then the giant blue materia fell from my hands and it became visible, it was infront of the reactor, if someone was there , it could see it.

Mew13
October 16th, 2004, 07:11 PM
"I will," Jillian murmered. "I owe the group anyways."

She gripped her staff tightly, though a film of sweat had formed on her palms.

Pogiforce-14
October 16th, 2004, 07:16 PM
"I'lls tay back too." I said. "I'll be Jill's back up."

"allright then, everyone else with me." Gnash said. They began walking towards teh reactor. Meanwhile I stood next to Jill, bending down so I could see her downcast eyes. "Why are you so down on yourself?'I asked her, being particularly straightforward.

parallelzero
October 16th, 2004, 07:20 PM
"Is this any safer then the rails Gnash?" I questioned him, trying to make conversation... I didn't like things quiet.

Mew13
October 16th, 2004, 07:22 PM
"I've made too many mistakes in my past. I'm supposed to be this great magic being, a staff weilder... But, I've failed..."

She didn't bother elaborating. It was too painful... too hard to remember.

Shiney
October 16th, 2004, 07:24 PM
"Chances are... no." I said, looking at the reactor. I'd be ready this time, the battery for my fusion cutter was fully charged, so anything that got too close could condemn itself to whatever afterlife it believed it.

Pogiforce-14
October 16th, 2004, 07:28 PM
"You think they'd build a reactor on top of a moutain and not give it sturdy supports?' Gnash chastized. "Don't worry aobut the beams and woryr yourselves with finding Materia. That's what we came here for." he siad, walking in the front door.

Meanwhile....

" I'm sure you're not that bad.'I said. "It just takes some time. What rank are you? I'm a rank 10 sword weilder."

ooc: Referring to rank as in level.

Electric Hero
October 16th, 2004, 07:52 PM
ooc: so each time we "level up" we "rank up"? ;let's continue the rp

Pogiforce-14
October 16th, 2004, 08:18 PM
ooc:Basically, yeah. I'm trying to maintain certain aspects of the game while still maintaining the realism of the rp.

Electric Hero
October 16th, 2004, 08:41 PM
I wanted to bring back to me the giant blue materia using my electric power , "maybe if the materia could be of Lightning, the static of my electric power can make it fly back to me" , but it was impossible, "crap, the materia , maybe, is not of Lightning, ****, I could jump down and pick it up, but those guys are there, who the hell are them?" I thought as I was staring at them

Mew13
October 17th, 2004, 07:50 AM
Jillian shook her head. "I was a rank 12 staff wielder, that is, before it happened."

It. That day so long ago that Jillian never wanted to relive. A day she failed herself and all those around her. So much death, so much destruction. Only she had lived, most likely because her tormenters knew this would be more of a punishment than death.

"I have no ranking now. I stripped myself of that the day after. Had I succeeded in what I was doing, I'd have been promoted to rank 15. I consider myself to be well below any rank possible."

Electric Hero
October 17th, 2004, 08:53 AM
I jumped down and grabbed the materia and got into the shadows as fast as I can, that means really fast. Unfortunately , the materia was shining in the shadows, "Crap! stop shining!" I thought as I was shaking the materia

Electric Hero
October 17th, 2004, 12:25 PM
ooc: this looks like if everybody has lost interest in this!

Pogiforce-14
October 17th, 2004, 03:57 PM
"Mistakes happen." I told Jill. " all you can do is deal with it and move on. You limit yourself by beating yourself up about it, and that puts us all in danger." I said, bothy comforting and serious.

Electric Hero
October 17th, 2004, 04:03 PM
"stop shining! someone will see me!" I thought shaking the materia, but the materia continued to shine even more, fortunately, just the materia was shining, it didn't gave light to make me visible

Pogiforce-14
October 17th, 2004, 04:05 PM
ooc: Dude, I know what you're tryign to do and it's time to stop kicking a dead horse. WE aren't jsut going to walk up to you, you have to intro yourself, just like we did. :\

seraphim
October 17th, 2004, 04:10 PM
ooc: uh, from what i know, sephiroth could still be alive...he fell into the lifestream...plus it was jenova who was bad and controlling sephiroth. sephiroth was not evil, just corrupted by jenova's mind powers. actually, it is thought that jenova caused everything, corrupted the people, made them power hungry, and made cloud go insane with illusions (aforementioned mind powers) sephy was never bad, and is possibly still alive.

Pogiforce-14
October 17th, 2004, 04:15 PM
And you must also remember that I'm unofrutantely not htrough the game yet, so that would count as a spoiler, and Sephiroth is dead for the sake of this rp. :\

Mew13
October 17th, 2004, 04:29 PM
"I can't just let it go," Jillian said. "Doing so would dishonor all those that died because of me..."

She stopped, forcing a small smile on her face. "Though, I can't afford another episode like I had back on the railway."

Electric Hero
October 17th, 2004, 04:46 PM
While I was shaking the materia , the floor broke itself with another noisy echo, I saved the materia, "phew, I'm good at nosy noises" then I threw the materia up, and I jumped up too and landed on the reactor floor but I didn't landed in the shadows I was infront of the ppl that was there, then the materia hitted my head, "ouch" , then I detected, with my electric power ,..."Cartash Soldiers"

Pogiforce-14
October 17th, 2004, 05:15 PM
ooc: Dude, I don't exatly call that ain introduction. I call that more of begging for attention.

ic: What on earth is wrong with this guy? This was my thought at this moment as soem strange guy appeared out of nowhere adn dropped materia on his head.

Mew13
October 17th, 2004, 05:32 PM
Jillian glowered. "Who are you and what do you want!" she demanded sternly, wielding her staff.

Electric Hero
October 17th, 2004, 05:50 PM
I saw the guy with a sword, and a flashback came to me, "do I know this guy?" thought, then I heard the girl's voice, "um, I am an Ex-SOLDIER, I don't have to explain you my biography now, please low your staff, I'm against Cartash" I said then I picked up the giant materia.

Mew13
October 17th, 2004, 05:57 PM
Jillian lowered her staff slightly, still not trusting the Ex-Soldier. "I don't think You're on the bargoning end, here. I asked for your name," she said dangerously, her deep green eyes blazing.

Pogiforce-14
October 17th, 2004, 05:58 PM
"And what makes you think we are?' I said. I knew we really are, but I felt like messing with this guy. "For all you know we could be Cartash soldiers in plain clothes."

Electric Hero
October 17th, 2004, 06:02 PM
"I don't think so, you're not cartash soldiers, I don't have time to explain you how I know that" then I noticed the 'dangerously' tone of the girl, I saw her eyes , and I knew that she was prepared to make an attack, I didn't wanted to cause troubles so I just answered the girl. "I am Max Hunter"

Mew13
October 17th, 2004, 06:06 PM
Jillian lowered her staff fully, though still keeping a good grip on it.

"What do you think," she directed at Stratus. "What should we do with him?"

Electric Hero
October 17th, 2004, 06:12 PM
"damm , I think they are getting closer" I mumbled

Pogiforce-14
October 17th, 2004, 06:14 PM
"This guy is a looney.'I whispered back. "Let's sneak away formhim quietly and maybe he won't notice."

Electric Hero
October 17th, 2004, 06:17 PM
I sighed "if you excuse me" I said as I was walking between the guy with the sword and the girl with the staff to get out the reactor, "see ya later, or maybe never" I said as I just got past those two persons

Mew13
October 17th, 2004, 06:18 PM
Jillian looked both over. "We can't just leave him... What if Cartash catches up with him?"

She looked at Max. "Who's getting closer?" she asked gently.

Pogiforce-14
October 17th, 2004, 06:19 PM
"That guy left." I said straightforward. "And good riddnace.That guy was creepy."

ooc: I hve to log off now, so goodnight all!

Electric Hero
October 17th, 2004, 06:22 PM
ooc: goodnight

ic: "me" I replied to the girl, "oh and I haven't left yet, and it looks like no one of you will stop me so ...... see ya" I said , and I started to walk slowly, I didn't knew the reason but it was just like that

Mew13
October 17th, 2004, 06:27 PM
Jillian shook her head. "That was strange," she whispered, sinking into a crouched position and placing her hands on the earth. She closed her eyes tightly, attempting a bit of Magic.

Nothing.

She had intended to be able to report if a Cartash army was on it's way, a trick she had learned at Rank 7. Now, not even that came to her. She knew she would have to train herself up again, and fast.

Electric Hero
October 17th, 2004, 06:31 PM
I walked out the reactor , and the view was fantastic!, until I saw Cartash Soldiers coming here, they were enough close to see me, so I just ran in and again met with those two persons, "ok I will just warn you, Cartash Soldiers are coming, so I suggest that you need to get out of here, a good number of Soldiers are out there, I don't know you, but I will leave the reactor, see ya..... but first, tell me , you are really against Cartash, right?"

Pogiforce-14
October 18th, 2004, 02:24 AM
ooc: Hey maxie, why don't you just leave teh major plot points for later, huh? you seem to be trying to aim it a certain way, all by yourself, which just ain't cool, man. :\

ic: "now I know you're insane."I retorted. " we're up on a mountain top, with a view for miles around, and there are no Cartash here when you say there are. Why do you think we were made watch for the others?"

meanwhile, inside the reactor ," Quit lolygagging!' Gnash shouted. "Start looking around this dump for materia! what you find is what you get. Watch out for monsters." With that he began sifting through a pile of debris in his search for those glowing stones.

Mew13
October 18th, 2004, 05:08 AM
"I take it we won't be getting any materia," Jillian observed, haing heard the shout from inside the reactor.

Pogiforce-14
October 18th, 2004, 08:31 AM
"It's okay. Gnash will get some for us. I've known him for some time. He may sound tought, but he's really just a big softy." I grinned.

Electric Hero
October 18th, 2004, 03:24 PM
I just raised my shoulders like saying 'ok , your problem' , then I just turned around and I started to walk away, after like 5 seconds I said "I need a friggin job , I don't care even is with that weird group , the ... Uprise, I just want to get money". I continued walking everything was so dark, I just continued walking toward my airplane.

Mew13
October 18th, 2004, 05:41 PM
Jillian grinned. "I guess you're right." she said hapilly, turning her attention to the horizon again.

Pogiforce-14
October 18th, 2004, 05:46 PM
ooc:This would flow much more smoothly if we could get Shiney or LP to post. :\

Mew13
October 20th, 2004, 03:55 PM
OOC: I'll give it a shot. Send a PM or two... (whip out the Rocket Launcher curtasy of FT...) Whoops, did I say that aloud?

PkBanditShaolin
November 17th, 2004, 04:47 PM
Name:Thief Chris(Chris)
Alignment:Cartash.
Sub Alignment:Turk,Uses Large Dagger and Kunais,Shurikens.
Apearance:http://www.mapleglobal.com/gallery/images/illust11_16.jpg
History:Chris...full name Chris Lei.His brother was a turk,he tought him every thing he knew now.He was tought the ways of ninjutsu.Though he was very small,no one took him lighty.When his brother died he was replaced to take his brothers job as a assassin.Moved to bigger and higher places he left his town and became a wondering thief.He signed up with the Cartash,because all Chris loved was mako and materia.He joined cartash for 4 reasons,money,mako,materia,And revenge on the person who killed his brother.He knew if he joined cartash he would find the person who killed his brother.(Oh yeah he also is very fast and stleathy).

Electric Hero
November 17th, 2004, 04:52 PM
ooc: I don't think that anyone can join anymore, we didn't continued this rp and I think that we will not, and this thread is just a little old for continue it and joining it, so sorry.

Flygon trainer
November 17th, 2004, 05:17 PM
uhh.. this is considered over a month old.. please don't revive old threads

Closed..