PDA

View Full Version : Anticipated Albums/Songs Thread

Haza
October 16th, 2009, 11:06 PM
Which can you just not wait to release? Since The E.N.D ( Black Eyed Peas), The Blueprint 3 (Jay-Z) and Beauty Killer ( Jeffree Star) have released the only album Im itching for is The Fame Monster by Lady Gaga. What about you guys?

RAWR ^_^
October 17th, 2009, 01:26 AM
I was wating for Shakira, The Saturdays, Annie, Cheryl Cole and Alexandra Burke this month. Now, I have 4/5 of those, waiting on Cheryl Cole's to arrive ;D! Next month I can't wait got The Fame Monster by GaGa, Shock Value 2 by Timbaland & Echo by Leona Lewis ;D! I'd be excited about Mariah and Miley as well, as they get released in the UK next month, but I imported instead of waiting xP

Cheesymitten
October 17th, 2009, 01:29 AM
I really want Biffy Clyro's album to come out =(
They are pretty awesome.

Graceful
October 17th, 2009, 01:42 AM
I'm waiting for BoA's BoA Deluxe to be released here in the UK. *Waits by HMV*

Jolene
October 18th, 2009, 04:15 AM
I'm looking forward to The Big Machine by Emilie Simon. I love the preview:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tq1KmWW_n4&feature=fvw

Alinthea
October 18th, 2009, 05:37 AM
Well, the album was released not too long ago, but I will still say it because I have been waiting a while for it.

A new Rammstein album :D
IT IS INCREDIBLE!

*Is listening to it now*

Klippy
October 18th, 2009, 09:25 AM
I'm waiting for John Mayer's Battle Studies album<3 I wish it'd come out already..;;

Azonic
October 18th, 2009, 11:48 AM
I'm waiting for Gaga's The Fame Monster. And Lavigne's album next month.

Zodiac Realm
October 18th, 2009, 12:32 PM
im waiting for linkin parks next album out early 2010

Manaphy1128
October 18th, 2009, 01:00 PM
(not very) Patiently waiting for Godsmack's new album, release due in early 2010, and Korn's newest album (be better than untitled CD and See You On the Other Side, kthxbai) which is also set to be release in early 2010.

Sylarr
October 18th, 2009, 05:40 PM
The new album by Absent Elk is out TODAY FKJL;SDFSD
Well, tomorrow for the US, but since it's 2am on Monday in the UK... yeah :v

And I dunno when they're releasing it, but The Hoosiers are working on their new album, so I hope that's out soon as well!

And Fall Out Boy are releasing Believers Never Die on November 16th dsfksdjl

I have alot to look forward to :v

JP
October 18th, 2009, 06:32 PM
"We're Here Because We're Here" by Anathema (probably wont be till 2010 though :( :( :( )
"New Moon" by Swallow the Sun
"Night Is the New Day" by Katatonia
"Mourning Golden Morning" by Ef

Those are the only ones that come to mind at the moment.

Gold warehouse
October 19th, 2009, 07:04 AM
I'm not anticipating anymore albums to be released this year, although The Circle by Bon Jovi could be interesting... There's a few that are apparently being released in 2010 though.
Coheed & Cambria, Portishead, Red Hot Chili Peppers and Radiohead are all apparently working on albums that are currently untitled. Also looking forward to Plastic Beach by Gorillaz.

Tater Tot
October 19th, 2009, 08:44 AM
Britney's supposedly releasing a new album in spring of 2010. If the rumor is true, I'm impatiently waiting for that. :3

Aokiji
October 19th, 2009, 11:17 AM
Really want a new Radiohead, a new Interpol and a new Blood Red Shoes album.