PDA

View Full Version : Who Is She?

xxkaylabby
October 17th, 2009, 06:34 PM
i use to watch her all the time and i have figurines of her.
i forget her name;;
http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk39/sqdwfe1/anime%20kids%20and%20chibi/girl_81751423.jpg

RUBY8
October 17th, 2009, 06:37 PM
I believe she is from Sakura Card Captor and her name is Sakura. *i wasnt to sure until i saw the flying mouse cat whatever*

xxkaylabby
October 17th, 2009, 06:38 PM
I believe she is from Sakura Card Captor and her name is Sakura.
yea she's the one with the wand who brings the cards to life that she keeps in her book,
but i forget her name.
that must be it!

ShinjisLover
October 17th, 2009, 06:41 PM
Yeah, that's Sakura. She's also from xxxHOLiC and Tsubasa: Reservoir Chronicle.

RUBY8
October 17th, 2009, 06:46 PM
Yeah at first i didnt knew who she was until i saw that cat mouse whatever with wings that sort of gave me a big slap in the face and remembered always watching it with my sister when we were little. XD

xxkaylabby
October 17th, 2009, 06:48 PM
Yeah at first i didnt knew who she was until i saw that cat mouse whatever with wings that sort of gave me a big slap in the face and remembered always watching it with my sister when we were little. XD
yea i watched her A LOT and i have her wand and her book.
i just found it in my room.
i loved her.
i remember her saying "release the power"
and she smacks her wand on the card and it comes to life(:

RUBY8
October 17th, 2009, 07:00 PM
Yeah i remembered that bcuz i would always wake up early in the morning to watch this show it was part of my Saturday morning cartoons XD

twocows
October 17th, 2009, 07:47 PM
Cardcaptor Sakura, the best character ever from the best anime ever based on the best manga ever. End of story.

Also, you should watch the original Japanese version without all the good stuff removed; it was way better, in my opinion. The English version cut out all the stuff regarding romantic relationships, which was a lot of what the series was about. I don't see how the second movie would even make sense without the romantic stuff, really. :/

*i wasnt to sure until i saw the flying mouse cat whatever*
Cerberus, AKA Keroberos (for some reason, CLAMP insists he be named "Cerberus," even though it's pronounced "Keroberos;" weird).

Mizan de la Plume Kuro
October 17th, 2009, 07:52 PM
Sakura Kinomoto and Kero, Cardcaptor Sakura. I watched it a long time ago and it was one of the best Anime. I believe CLAMP put her in Tsubasa Chronicles too.

twocows
October 17th, 2009, 08:07 PM
BTW, if you'd like to buy the DVDs, you can find them on Amazon pretty easily. Here's (http://www.amazon.com/Cardcaptor-Sakura-Megaset-Collection-Vol/dp/B000MHXCVU/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1255838241&sr=8-4) every DVD for about $240, including both movies (I think this is the original Japanese version with subtitles, but I'm not sure). You can find the English dubbed version on Amazon as well (separately), but be warned: it's heavily edited from the original, with a lot of stuff gutted from the series to make it "kid-friendly."

Also, they just released Blu-Ray discs of CCS in Japan recently. A bit of cleanup was done on the animation and such; I can attest to the fact that it does, indeed, look a lot nicer. While this probably won't be useful to anyone that doesn't speak Japanese, here's the link (http://www.geneon-ent.co.jp/rondorobe/anime/cc-sakura/blu-ray/) nonetheless (in Japanese).

digi-kun
October 18th, 2009, 12:40 AM
The Question's Answered, so I'm closing this. Maybe i should revive the long old image source thread again..

/closed