PDA

View Full Version : Erm...hello...

.:Heart Made of Metal:.
October 17th, 2009, 10:17 PM
Erm, yeah...hello...

This is a bit embarrassing for me. I have been doing some looking around here, especially around the RP areas...and I fear that I won't be able to keep up with all the standards here. I am just a guy who loves to be lazy, don't plan so much because I got school and all, and that I always sorta make fail plots.

So yeah, I am a NEWB compared to other RPers here.

Hiidoran
October 18th, 2009, 01:27 AM
Yeah, there are quite a few standards for that board, but they'll become second nature to you after a while. Besides, the people over in the RP forum are pretty nice. I'm sure at least one of 'em will take you under their literary wing. o/

Anyhoo, welcome aboard. Hope you have a nice time and all that.

Oh, and your plots are probably just fine. You'll get better posting around here anyhow.

Dante
October 18th, 2009, 05:34 AM
Even though I haven't EVER wandered at the RP section, I can guess by your intro that the RPers here are pretty expert. X_X
No problem though, you'll be really fine if you try to put a fine amount of effort in your work. :)

So.....Welcome to the Pokecommunity forums! I'm glad to have met you! ;)

You'll get better posting around here anyhow.

That's so very true! One can really improve a LOT here! XD

Sasuke.
October 18th, 2009, 05:36 AM
Yeah, I've never stumbled into the RP section. I remember I used to do that on Bebo.
xD. Well welcome to the Forums.
Hope you have a good time.

Lycaeus
October 18th, 2009, 06:08 AM
Well welcome to PC! Make sure to read the rules and FAQ's!

Gleam Noiyam
October 18th, 2009, 06:52 AM
Nice user name you got there. Hello, my name is Glitched Soul, the female glitch lover. You will see me around from time to time, I hope you enjoy your stay.