Pages : [1] 2 3

aRedMoon
October 14th, 2004, 08:32 PM
This is a thread for feedback of staff.

In this thread you can do these things:
Complain about how a staff member did something
Suggest a forum that needs a new mod
Give general staff feedback

Unlike the old thread, this is not a place to suggest people to be modded. That has, and always will be, determined by the staff.

Eliana
October 15th, 2004, 05:07 AM
Good. A non-spammed thread for now. XD
Its good to see that the sprite forum is being talked about. I know its not that important but still....

Flygon trainer
October 16th, 2004, 10:56 PM
you know what I occasionally find frustrating? when you make a dissaproving comment to an admin or somebody like it, and they just ignore you. I can understand if they have something they need to attend to, but really...

aRedMoon
October 16th, 2004, 10:58 PM
you know what I occasionally find frustrating? when you make a dissaproving comment to an admin or somebody like it, and they just ignore you. I can understand if they have something they need to attend to, but really...
What do you mean by that?

*doesn't quite get it*

Flygon trainer
October 16th, 2004, 11:01 PM
okay, one time in the art thread, a certain admin posted a picture, and wanted contructive critisim. I gave my comments, told where I though slight adjustments could be made, etc. etc., and at least expected to be recognised slightly. but, two other people posted, and I was totally ignored. somehting simaler happened with Arcanine once, but I just decided he had soemthign to attend to that was mroe important than me.

aRedMoon
October 16th, 2004, 11:04 PM
Well, that can really happen with anyone.

Sometimes people just ignore comments, or take tehm to memory but don't respond to them.

Flygon trainer
October 16th, 2004, 11:05 PM
I understand that, but it makes me wonder if they will bother to help if soemthign more serious arises.

Purin
October 16th, 2004, 11:37 PM
I understand that, but it makes me wonder if they will bother to help if soemthign more serious arises.
I agree. Sometimes, especially in the Art section (*coughstafffeedbackcough*), artists who receive the criticism will not reply and acknowlegde it. These people belong to a minority, so not everyone does this. I don't mind criticism as an artist, it will always help, but I feel that artists, and any artist at that, who receive them should at least give a reply on it. But if anyone else who's commenting does not care about your criticism, I don't think they have the need to, they can have their own criticisms or praises to give.

Satkun
October 17th, 2004, 12:04 AM
Well i dont like how JKaizer always says the f word and one time he got really pissed at dakota for posting after he locked a thread and then he just 5 minutes posted in a thread that an admin locked i mean come on

Geometric-sama
October 17th, 2004, 04:37 AM
Maca, he *can't* say the "f word" because it is censored out...

Claire
October 17th, 2004, 04:48 AM
Yeah, but still when they write the f word, you still know what it says even if there's *** instead

Geometric-sama
October 17th, 2004, 05:02 AM
Fair enough Claire, I do know what you mean.

Greggy gets... temperamental sometimes. I think he has too much responsibility.

parallelzero
October 17th, 2004, 06:12 AM
Fair enough Claire, I do know what you mean.

Greggy gets... temperamental sometimes. I think he has too much responsibility.
yes... tempermental.
We've all learned to ignore it over time, XD

Cool Cr@cker
October 17th, 2004, 07:26 AM
Well That's common enough..And there are ways to say the f word easily even if it's censored!Something like "he'll"!LOL!It's gettin spammy!
Anyway I'm here to suggest something I've been doing to some people!
The Emulation/Patches/Hacks Forum Surely Needs another Mod.....PIKA2 alone is not enough!Lot of people who break the rules there and need some one to warn them!
I thought Jason was gonna get modded so I kept quiet but found that he made it up himself!I opened a thread but some idiot closed it!!!!!!!
It is a very big forum and needs another Mod!!!!Hope ya guys consider it????

aRedMoon
October 17th, 2004, 10:10 AM
Well i dont like how JKaizer always says the f word and one time he got really pissed at dakota for posting after he locked a thread and then he just 5 minutes posted in a thread that an admin locked i mean come onI don't like how Maca makes new accounts every time he's banned and then acts like nothing happened.

And I used the F word when I get really pissed, and I'm sorry, but Jason deserved it.

And as for repling to the locked admin thread, here (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=20053), it was to clarify.

And ROM hacking is getting a new mod. It's just a matter of when they're asked...

parallelzero
October 17th, 2004, 10:14 AM
I wonder if this mod thing will ever drop --;;
*laughs at the Maca comment by JKaizer*

Geometric-sama
October 17th, 2004, 05:45 PM
We're trying to figure out who's PMing the new mod for hacks. Greggy wants to do it XD.

parallelzero
October 17th, 2004, 05:46 PM
Greg just wants to do everything now-a-days doesnt he...er... she? XD

aRedMoon
October 17th, 2004, 05:48 PM
We're trying to figure out who's PMing the new mod for hacks. Greggy wants to do it XD.
Eh. We all have things we want.

And the hack reorganization will happen in the next few days. We're finalizing some kinks.

Cool Cr@cker
October 17th, 2004, 05:54 PM
Right!!!Just wanted to know...Congrats to the mod whoever he is....(Not much she's in that Forum)
Wait a min I bet I know who it is....*Smirks and grins*.I know everone there!!!
Can I PM any of u guys with my guess!

aRedMoon
October 17th, 2004, 05:57 PM
Right!!!Just wanted to know...Congrats to the mod whoever he is....(Not much she's in that Forum)
Wait a min I bet I know who it is....*Smirks and grins*.I know everone there!!!
Can I PM any of u guys with my guess!
Go ahead and PM me. :P

*snickers*

AdamHays
October 17th, 2004, 07:19 PM
That would be funny if JK got the mod job!

Geometric-sama
October 17th, 2004, 07:42 PM
Nup, it's a brand-new mod....

PM me with your guess if you want, but I won't be saying whether it's right :P

AdamHays
October 17th, 2004, 07:43 PM
I know i ask this alot XD,but are we still getting a mod for TCG?

Cool Cr@cker
October 17th, 2004, 07:44 PM
IF she did I'll whack him certainly!!Cause She's got 8 forums currently.9 is too much!
Mostly I think it might be a new mod!Hopefully!And he's nver there in E/P/H!
ONly the regular members there have a chance!

Geometric-sama
October 17th, 2004, 08:17 PM
Greggy is a boy, not a girl. And as I said, it's a new mod, else you'd know about it already.

aRedMoon
October 18th, 2004, 02:53 AM
TGC has been determined not to really need one... >_>

And *pokes Abby about EPH*

And Cool Cr@cker, for your information, I have been in there. In fact, on the old PC, that's the only section I went to. -_-

Cool Cr@cker
October 18th, 2004, 06:58 AM
Hey JK!No offense meant right..Hee..He.You didnt reply to my PM.Did i hit Jackpot on the first try.
Wait I think the T-card forum has 5 mods Is it necessary really!!!

Castrainer
October 18th, 2004, 07:57 AM
I know i ask this alot XD,but are we still getting a mod for TCG?

Nope, it was determined that arent any mods needed for there, due to its innactivity.

Kairi
October 18th, 2004, 12:06 PM
*pokes Greg to the thread about it in the mod lounge*
And where was TCG determined not to need one? o_O

Claire
October 18th, 2004, 12:11 PM
I would suggest another mod for Other Chat, still, since the mods there dont seem to be around all that often, and that section can sometimes get out of control ^^;

Mr Cat Dog
October 18th, 2004, 12:13 PM
That's being discussed in the lounge Claire. It shall be getting one in the near future. ^_^ And... I'm sure that TCG is getting one somewhere, and so is ROMs. But like everone says, it's about when the new mod is going to get asked. Not who. XD

T3hCoM
October 18th, 2004, 12:59 PM
IMO, I think that Mixed Community Groups needs a new mod because it's a little busy and it only has one mod.

aRedMoon
October 18th, 2004, 01:33 PM
*pokes Greg to the thread about it in the mod lounge*
And where was TCG determined not to need one? o_O
Because whenever I bring it up, it's ignored. -_-

aRedMoon
October 18th, 2004, 03:19 PM
*dupe*

Just wanted to make sure you all know that ROM Hacking has finally been dealt with. ^^;

Claire
October 18th, 2004, 03:48 PM
Ya, and congrats to Ressee for becoming a mod of Hacking ^^

aRedMoon
October 18th, 2004, 06:57 PM
Yeah, congrats! ^-^

TCG and HotS have been marked off the list. I took TCG and Tendo took HotS. ^-^

Cool Cr@cker
October 18th, 2004, 08:33 PM
Wow.Atlast Rom hacking has got a new mod!!
JK just as I said I hit Paydirt even before you modded him.Was'nt i correct!

DarkRaikou
October 19th, 2004, 07:48 AM
Here is some feedback you will be shocked at.

I give NEGATIVE feedback to JKaizer, after he emailed me with a virus (my norton anti-virus deleted it, thank god). I don't know whether this was actually sent by him, or whether someone hacked his Yahoo.

Here is a screenshot of my GMail inbox with the email he sent me.

Pincushion
October 19th, 2004, 07:53 AM
IMO, I think that Mixed Community Groups needs a new mod because it's a little busy and it only has one mod.

Yeh I agree, I think it needs one as its so busy, and Haruka can't do it all!

Ian
October 19th, 2004, 11:32 AM
I find Mr Cat Dog helpful. He has responded to my questions quite quickly. :)

Cherrim
October 19th, 2004, 11:35 AM

I give NEGATIVE feedback to JKaizer, after he emailed me with a virus (my norton anti-virus deleted it, thank god). I don't know whether this was actually sent by him, or whether someone hacked his Yahoo.

We cannot act on anything that occured outside of PC's forums. =\

aRedMoon
October 19th, 2004, 11:38 AM

A) I don't use that address anymore.
B) Why would I send an virus?

That's called one of those f*cking things that hack into e-mails and send.

Brittany
October 19th, 2004, 12:31 PM
A) I don't use that address anymore.
B) Why would I send an virus?

That's called one of those f*cking things that hack into e-mails and send.
And also, why would you send a virus via e-mail, with an obvious e-mail address like that? If you did it, then I know you would be smart enough to not do that.

For that reason alone, I don't think you did it. JKaizer isn't the type of person that would try to get himself banned purposely.

Claire
October 19th, 2004, 01:25 PM
I've had emails from my friends addresses that have had viruses in them -people dont hack into your account, they just mask their email address with someone elses email address ^^;

Snivi
October 19th, 2004, 05:58 PM
I just do not understand why posting a pic is SPAM. I mean people can look at it. It is not like a blank post. I have seen a lot of things in clubs that seem more spammy than a picture. Also I have had mods/Admins reply to my pics and say nothing about SPAM. So why is it a problem all of the sudden?

And the way this rules are worded makes it seem like just saying "Here is a picture of Such and such" isn't good enough. But it is four words, isn't it?

And if it is so wrong, why would mods do it too?
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=473833&postcount=3051

Haruka
October 19th, 2004, 06:04 PM
I had to address the problem because of these reasons:

1. I let this going way too long
2. People are gaining posts just by posting pictures, not posting quality posts.
3. it's against PC Rules (you need 4 word reply in your posts)
4. It's SPAM.....

I'm sorry, but I had to take action and stop all of this, it's really anoying. ^_^

Claire
October 20th, 2004, 02:08 AM
I'm glad that issue was addressed ^^

I have a question -regular members are allowed to ask people not to turn a thread into a flame war if it looks to be heading that way, and ask people not to spam etc, right? Since they're just trying to keep the thread they like from being closed

Ryoutarou
October 20th, 2004, 08:04 AM
I'm glad that issue was addressed ^^

I have a question -regular members are allowed to ask people not to turn a thread into a flame war if it looks to be heading that way, and ask people not to spam etc, right? Since they're just trying to keep the thread they like from being closed
Ya that is what they are supposed to do, but most just end up helping out in the flame war coughcastrainercough,lol.

Claire
October 20th, 2004, 09:01 AM
That's what i thought..why then did JK tell my pairee off, saying he was being a 'wannabe mod' just because he was asking ppl who double posted etc. not to?
That doesnt seem fair..and seems power-hungry..

Ryoutarou
October 20th, 2004, 09:12 AM
That's what i thought..why then did JK tell my pairee off, saying he was being a 'wannabe mod' just because he was asking ppl who double posted etc. not to?
That doesnt seem fair..and seems power-hungry..
Depends on the way Adam was doing it, some people do see him as a big mod wannabe, I don't know him well enough so I can't really judge.

Claire
October 20th, 2004, 09:19 AM
He just enjoys those threads, and doesnt want to see them closed, thats all..just seemed very harsh to judge someone just for trying to keep a thread clean :\

Anywayz, I'm off for my pre-birthday celebration XD seeyaz! *waves*

Castrainer
October 20th, 2004, 11:33 AM
Depends on the way Adam was doing it, some people do see him as a big mod wannabe, I don't know him well enough so I can't really judge.

He may not be asking to be a mod, but he'll never be one if he stays that way <-- Meaness

Ryoutarou
October 20th, 2004, 11:39 AM
He may not be asking to be a mod, but he'll never be one if he stays that way <-- Meaness
I guess, but I really havent seen anything bad come from him, just a little over egger I suppose.

Castrainer
October 20th, 2004, 11:40 AM
I guess, but I really havent seen anything bad come from him, just a little over egger I suppose.

Go to the Strategies/Movesets Forum, to see lots of guys thinking they know more than everyone, while they just say stupid things...

aRedMoon
October 20th, 2004, 11:41 AM
I told Adam off because he's constantly doing it.

There are mods for a reason. Let us do our jobs.

Ryoutarou
October 20th, 2004, 11:42 AM
...but JK, from what I know we are supposed to report misplaced threads and other stuff are we not? Or was it that he was doing to every spammer?

Castrainer
October 20th, 2004, 11:43 AM

Hehe, good words Greg XD

That is just the problem with a loot of people, they think they know more then they acutally do and end up doing nothing but adding spam and making themselfs look kinda dumb.

Gotcha~

aRedMoon
October 20th, 2004, 11:51 AM
...but JK, from what I know we are supposed to report misplaced threads and other stuff are we not? Or was it that he was doing to every spammer?
There's a difference between PMing a mod about it than to "take care" of it yourself.

Ryoutarou
October 20th, 2004, 11:54 AM
There's a difference between PMing a mod about it than to "take care" of it yourself.
Ah yes...I kinda got that after I posted,lol....so he just goes around correcting everyone?

parallelzero
October 20th, 2004, 12:26 PM

I told him that once... he just yelled at me >>; But it's the truth.

Mr Cat Dog
October 20th, 2004, 01:07 PM
If Adam PMs a mod about a thread that should be closed, then that is helping, and is beneficial to us. If he just posts in the threads saying a mod will close this or something similar, then it is holding up the mod's job, and it is classed as godmodding.
Also, by asking people not to double post ect, he should do it by PM. That way he's not spamming up the thread.

Cool Cr@cker
October 20th, 2004, 06:59 PM
If Adam PMs a mod about a thread that should be closed, then that is helping, and is beneficial to us. If he just posts in the threads saying a mod will close this or something similar, then it is holding up the mod's job, and it is classed as godmodding.
Also, by asking people not to double post ect, he should do it by PM. That way he's not spamming up the thread.

Wow!WOnderfully put~MCD~

Edit:Woow!Satoshi is a praetor now!Great to see 2 praetors and he surely deserved it!~

aRedMoon
October 21st, 2004, 05:19 AM
I don't get why he was promoted... o.O

Undertaker the Deadman
October 21st, 2004, 05:27 AM
Woow!Satoshi is a praetor now!Great to see 2 praetors and he surely deserved it!~

Satoshi a preator? Well congrats to him!!

Mr Cat Dog
October 21st, 2004, 07:42 AM
Wow!WOnderfully put~MCD~

Edit:Woow!Satoshi is a praetor now!Great to see 2 praetors and he surely deserved it!~
Yeah... I alerted him to it, and he thought he was still an S-Mod, (since he was in both usergroups accidentally) but it turns out that Zappy upgraded him. Which means we'll be getting a new S-Mod soon...

aRedMoon
October 21st, 2004, 07:44 AM
Huh. Interesting.

o.O

*wonder who it'll be*

Castrainer
October 21st, 2004, 07:45 AM
Satoshi-kun was ALWAYS a Praetor... He just hide himself as a S-Mod ;p

aRedMoon
October 21st, 2004, 07:45 AM
Satoshi-kun was ALWAYS a Praetor... He just hide himself as a S-Mod ;p
No, he wasn't. THe only time he had the "full" praetor poweres was after the hacking.

Castrainer
October 21st, 2004, 07:47 AM
No, he wasn't. THe only time he had the "full" praetor poweres was after the hacking.

But he was a S-mod with some Preator Powers, so he do not count as a S-Mod either XD;

aRedMoon
October 21st, 2004, 07:48 AM
Erica has/had more powers than him actually. =3

Castrainer
October 21st, 2004, 07:51 AM
Erica has/had more powers than him actually. =3

So why theyre in the same group? XD
We will never understand our superiors... >>;;

Does Kay-Kay have "S-Mod-plus-some-freaking-other-additions" powars too?

aRedMoon
October 21st, 2004, 07:52 AM
Uhm... not sure on Kay. I think she has more than Dakota though.

Iirc, Dakota's settings are messed up, so he can't do much at all in the admincp.

Castrainer
October 21st, 2004, 07:55 AM
Uhm... not sure on Kay. I think she has more than Dakota though.

Iirc, Dakota's settings are messed up, so he can't do much at all in the admincp.

So the order of most powerfull is... Erica-Kay-Dakota?

Poor him... or no? o__o

aRedMoon
October 21st, 2004, 07:56 AM
Not quite sure. XD

And the power basically goes...

Abby -> Andy -> Anthony/Erica (not sure if he got anymore) -> Kayleigh -> Dakota

Poor Dakota. XD

Castrainer
October 21st, 2004, 07:59 AM
Not quite sure. XD

And the power basically goes...

Abby -> Andy -> Anthony/Erica (not sure if he got anymore) -> Kayleigh -> Dakota

Poor Dakota. XD

Wait, isnt it:

Zappy/Kwesi,Steve/AZSupraT -> Abby -> Andy -> Erica -> Kayleigh -> Dakota

But Dakota still in last place XD

aRedMoon
October 21st, 2004, 08:03 AM
If you want to include the admins...

Steve/Kwesi -> Zappy/VRoad -> Abby -> Andy -> Erica/Anthony -> Kayleigh -> Dakota

No matter how you do it... Dakota is still in last. XD

Castrainer
October 21st, 2004, 08:05 AM
If you want to include the admins...

Steve/Kwesi -> Zappy/VRoad -> Abby -> Andy -> Erica/Anthony -> Kayleigh -> Dakota

No matter how you do it... Dakota is still in last. XD

Ah! So thats it~
Greg, even when ya get S-Moded, Dakota will still be in last... XD

aRedMoon
October 21st, 2004, 08:06 AM
Nah, I ain't getting SModded. -_-;;

And I think when the new SMod is hired, they'll be fixing Dakota's stuff, so the new SMod will be in last. =3

SBaby
October 21st, 2004, 08:10 AM
I like this website. I think it's really cool, but I gotta tell you. Locking popular topics where there are lots of people posting is EXTREMELY unpopular, even if they're revived after a month. When you have a topic that was revived after a month of non-use, it's best to lock it right away, not wait until 300-something people posted on it.

As a critic and a former web-evaluator, I tell you truly that this is the quickest way to get members to leave a forum-based website.

aRedMoon
October 21st, 2004, 08:11 AM
I like this website. I think it's really cool, but I gotta tell you. Locking popular topics where there are lots of people posting is EXTREMELY unpopular, even if they're revived after a month. When you have a topic that was revived after a month of non-use, it's best to lock it right away, not wait until 300-something people posted on it.

As a critic and a former web-evaluator, I tell you truly that this is the quickest way to get members to leave a forum-based website.
We lock it as soon as we see it, but we can't be online 24/7.

Castrainer
October 21st, 2004, 08:11 AM
Nah, I ain't getting SModded. -_-;;

But ya mod "all" foruns, so whats the diference? XD

And I think when the new SMod is hired, they'll be fixing Dakota's stuff, so the new SMod will be in last. =3

Porr ya... XD

BTW, the new setence in my sig just pwns XD

aRedMoon
October 21st, 2004, 08:16 AM
But ya mod "all" foruns, so whats the diference? XDI only mod 10 of the 70ish. o_oPorr ya... XD*sweatdrop*

And I love your sig! =3~~

Castrainer
October 21st, 2004, 08:19 AM
I only mod 10 of the 70ish. o_o
*sweatdrop*

And I love your sig! =3~~

Thats still a lot of foruns XD

Me too~ After all, Raichu Master says Im the "Voice of Wisdom" so yah yah XD

aRedMoon
October 21st, 2004, 08:21 AM
Thats still a lot of foruns XD

Me too~ After all, Raichu Master says Im the "Voice of Wisdom" so yah yah XD
And most of which are dead ones. =p

Castrainer
October 21st, 2004, 08:24 AM
And most of which are dead ones. =p

TCards dead? Wah? XD
TCards activity is so big that it does for all others, so yah-yah XD
*Freaking Annoying Mood Today*

aRedMoon
October 21st, 2004, 08:27 AM
I said most. <<;;

And TCards isn't all that active compared to other forums...

Ryoutarou
October 21st, 2004, 08:29 AM
I said most. <<;;

...and thus the mistake in making a thread based on a fad I guess...oh well it should get up and active soon I hope.

Castrainer
October 21st, 2004, 08:30 AM

Just if "Other Forums" is "Other Chat" XD

aRedMoon
October 21st, 2004, 08:32 AM
...and thus the mistake in making a thread based on a fad I guess...oh well it should get up and active soon I hope.
Oh, TCards has more activity than we thought it would. ^^

But it doesn't have as much as say, OC or... Q&F. :P

Castrainer
October 21st, 2004, 08:34 AM
Oh, TCards has more activity than we thought it would. ^^

But it doesn't have as much as say, OC or... Q&F. :P

But ya mod in Q&F too! XD
I need to bug Shortay Andy >>;;

aRedMoon
October 21st, 2004, 08:38 AM
-_-

Trainer Cards --> Meh activity
Webmaster's Discussion --> Somewhat active on certain days
Community Questions & Feedback -> Active
Other Anime/Manga -> Rather dead
#Free_Pokemon -> I don't think there is a single forum that gets less activity than this...
Classic Pokemon Games -> Meh, meh. Depends on the day.
Announcements -> *coughs*
Trading Card Game -> Rather dead
Fake Cards -> I think we're up to 4 topics! XD
The Community HQ -> Dunno, only seen it twice. XD

Zapchu
October 21st, 2004, 08:41 AM
-_-

Trainer Cards --> Meh activity
Webmaster's Discussion --> Somewhat active on certain days
Community Questions & Feedback -> Active
Other Anime/Manga -> Rather dead
#Free_Pokemon -> I don't think there is a single forum that gets less activity than this...
Classic Pokemon Games -> Meh, meh. Depends on the day.
Announcements -> *coughs*
Trading Card Game -> Rather dead
Fake Cards -> I think we're up to 4 topics! XD

The list looks rather long if you look at it from the forums leader list...

Castrainer
October 21st, 2004, 08:41 AM

WTH is that? XD

aRedMoon
October 21st, 2004, 08:42 AM
The list looks rather long if you look at it from the forums leader list...
It is long. ^o^

Casty: The SMod/Admin lounge. Only 10 people can post in there. XD

*adds New Users to the list* Austin isn't active AT ALL in there.

Ryoutarou
October 21st, 2004, 08:42 AM
What the tick? Anime/manga is still rather active....just not as active as the bigger ones.

aRedMoon
October 21st, 2004, 08:43 AM
What the tick? Anime/manga is still rather active....just not as active as the bigger ones.
Not all that much happens in there. -_-

Castrainer
October 21st, 2004, 08:43 AM
Casty: The SMod/Admin lounge. Only 10 people can post in there. XD

...I told ya ya was a s-mod! XD

aRedMoon
October 21st, 2004, 08:44 AM
...I told ya ya was a s-mod! XD
I mod the forum, but I can't see it. v_v

Castrainer
October 21st, 2004, 08:46 AM

But if ya mod there, yar a s-mod XD
I adore to annoy XD

Ryoutarou
October 21st, 2004, 08:48 AM
Not all that much happens in there. -_-
Well I'll defend it to the end lol. Seeing as how i'm the "guru" lol.

aRedMoon
October 21st, 2004, 08:49 AM
But if ya mod there, yar a s-mod XD
I adore to annoy XD
I mod there like I mod in Q&F. I can't even see the forum. >_<

blue: Of course. XD

Zapchu
October 21st, 2004, 08:51 AM
Hmmm...and I just noticed it yesterday so I thought Steve did something, guess not. -_-; What exactly is the point of assigning people to a forum they can't see. That's a bit cruel, but I guess your modding list is longer...XD

Ryoutarou
October 21st, 2004, 08:52 AM
blue: Of course. XD
Rude and yet a complament...man am I odd ,lol.

aRedMoon
October 21st, 2004, 08:53 AM
Hmmm...and I just noticed it yesterday so I thought Steve did something, guess not. -_-; What exactly is the point of assigning people to a forum they can't see. That's a bit cruel, but I guess your modding list is longer...XD
Abby did it. She's mean to me and JA. ;.;

Mr Cat Dog
October 21st, 2004, 08:54 AM

If you mod it, why on earth can't you see it? Can you see, but not post in it or something? That... just doesn't make sense. o_O

aRedMoon
October 21st, 2004, 08:55 AM
If you mod it, why on earth can't you see it? Can you see, but not post in it or something? That... just doesn't make sense. o_O
I don't have the permissions to see it. ._.

Ryoutarou
October 21st, 2004, 08:56 AM
Abby did it. She's mean to me and JA. ;.;
Like they say, it's the "J",lol.

aRedMoon
October 21st, 2004, 08:56 AM
Like they say, it's the "J",lol.
The "Abby" acocunt also is modded there.

Or was. O.o

Zapchu
October 21st, 2004, 08:59 AM
I don't have the permissions to see it. ._.

That's stupid...but one of these days you will be able to see the light JK! *light shines upon JK*

>_>;; Okay...that was weird...

So, do you guys like me on invisible mode? XD Like...an invisible mod 24/7...buwhahaha.

aRedMoon
October 21st, 2004, 09:00 AM
That's stupid...but one of these days you will be able to see the light JK! *light shines upon JK*

So, do you guys like me on invisible mode? XD Like...an invisible mod 24/7...buwhahaha.
Nah, I won't see it. Adam will see it before me. >>

And the invisible mode is annoying! >_<

Kairi
October 21st, 2004, 09:01 AM
You guys haven’t heard of tough love? ;_; If I don’t give JK something he can’t excel in right away, he won’t have motivation to keep going! And picking on JA is just fun. Abby is still modded there also. Go check her profile, she’s still a mod~

And…is there still a list of forums we need to look into?

Castrainer
October 21st, 2004, 09:02 AM

*Casty throws a rock at the holophote that is lightning Greg and destroys it*
Done~ XD

Nah, ya seems to be a 0/0 Mod with Invisible Mode XD

aRedMoon
October 21st, 2004, 09:04 AM
You guys haven’t heard of tough love? ;_; If I don’t give JK something he can’t excel in right away, he won’t have motivation to keep going! And picking on JA is just fun. Abby is still modded there also. Go check her profile, she’s still a mod~

And…is there still a list of forums we need to look into?
Cruel lady. ._.

And there are 3 forums left I think. Check the second visible post in this thread.

Kairi
October 21st, 2004, 09:06 AM
Just think, if you were an smod you could see Zappy when she’s invisible! But you’re not. XP

Ahh, Other Chat probably does need a new mod. In fact all three do, imo. …*goes to bring it up*

aRedMoon
October 21st, 2004, 09:07 AM
Just think, if you were an smod you could see Zappy when she’s invisible! But you’re not. XP

Ahh, Other Chat probably does need a new mod. In fact all three do, imo. …*goes to bring it up*
...-_-;;

I tell you all, she can be mighty cruel.

And yay, for I suggested New Users. ^o^

Castrainer
New Users/Welcome and FunTime in Pokeland does too, since I rarely (and I express that) see Austin around o__o

aRedMoon
I already suggested New Users. :P

I thought DT took care of Funtime?

Castrainer
October 21st, 2004, 09:09 AM
I already suggested New Users. :P

I thought DT took care of Funtime?

I never saw DT posting in Funtime ;p

aRedMoon
October 21st, 2004, 09:10 AM
...well. *blinks*

Does Funtime need a mod? *is lazy and doesn't want to look*

Castrainer
October 21st, 2004, 09:11 AM
...well. *blinks*

Does Funtime need a mod? *is lazy and doesn't want to look*

The mods there are Nick, DT and Austin, but I never saw either Nick or DT posting there, and Austin... uhh... dissapaered? XD

aRedMoon
October 21st, 2004, 09:12 AM
Eh, I mean does it need one or is it like #FP? XD

Kairi
October 21st, 2004, 09:13 AM
It’s…kind of active, probably couldn’t hurt. But if we get a new OC mod, they’ll hopefully cover it as well.

Castrainer
October 21st, 2004, 09:14 AM
Eh, I mean does it need one or is it like #FP? XD

Ah~
I think it does because tehre are plenty active threads there (Rate the Avatar/Signature/User Title, etc...) and some people create threads about the same thing as others... meh...

aRedMoon
October 21st, 2004, 09:15 AM
It’s…kind of active, probably couldn’t hurt. But if we get a new OC mod, they’ll hopefully cover it as well.
True enough. ^o^

*psst* Who's the new OC mod? XD

Kairi
October 21st, 2004, 09:19 AM
I…have no idea. @_@ Maybe I should retire to OC, the T-dome, and MCG to solve our problems. =x

aRedMoon
October 21st, 2004, 09:20 AM
Oh yeah, I need to add MCG to that list. @.@

Kairi
October 21st, 2004, 09:22 AM
I mentioned cause we’re discussing it in that modding thread in the HQ. It’s really active, and kinda hard to mod.

aRedMoon
October 21st, 2004, 09:56 AM
I want to complain.

http://members.cox.net/celes/JKdelete.jpg

Abby is mean!

I think she should be de-sub-admined for that.

DragonTrainer
October 21st, 2004, 12:46 PM
I say we promote DT to OC mod *cough*

parallelzero
October 21st, 2004, 01:34 PM
Wow, you're pretty sick there DT! *hands him a coughdrop*
That should help! XD

Geometric-sama
October 21st, 2004, 05:31 PM
Ooh! Can I have OC? XD That way I could stealthily take over Computers XD.

JKPichu
October 21st, 2004, 06:50 PM
OC needs someone that won't get suddenly blocked. <<

parallelzero
October 21st, 2004, 06:59 PM
I hope you arent thinking of doing it yourself Greg, we can't trust you with too much power XD, j/k

Cool Cr@cker
October 21st, 2004, 07:10 PM
Well!!Certainly not Greggy!!!There are some deserving members too!!!!!Lotta mods who can get another Forum!
Surely anyone But not JK(oops)JP

JKPichu
October 21st, 2004, 07:15 PM
...I don't want OC.

*sighs*

Geometric-sama
October 21st, 2004, 07:15 PM
I won't get blocked, I've finished school o_O You do realise that, yes?

aaaaaa
October 22nd, 2004, 11:59 PM
I'd take OC, if it was offered. I mean, I go through there on the way to my dead little forum anyway. That and I'm pretty darn regular on here anyway, and not in danger of going anywhere

Cool Cr@cker
October 23rd, 2004, 04:21 AM
So OC's not gonna have a new mod?????????

Geometric-sama
October 23rd, 2004, 05:20 AM
Well, uh... who knows the minds of our community leaders? XD *campaigns with a huge banner to get OC* It's a forum I actually post in :P... and if I could coerce them into giving me it I'd get computers too XD

JKPichu
October 23rd, 2004, 10:09 AM
Talk to Abby about bumping you up Sarah. It wouldn't be such a bad idea.

Claire
October 23rd, 2004, 11:59 AM
I wouldn't mind taking OC, ish my fave section *huggles it*, but I see a lot of other people want it, so I'm happy whatever happens ^^

JKPichu
October 23rd, 2004, 12:00 PM
We're trying to keep current mods and spreading them out.

But thanks for the offer. :/

Claire
October 23rd, 2004, 12:11 PM
OK, i just really hope they choose a mod who does post in OC a lot ^^ some of the ppl who want the position i've rarely even seen in there, and if i have they've focused on about one thread ^^;

Kairi
October 23rd, 2004, 01:11 PM
Okay, we’ll spread Sawah over OC and see how she does. ^_^; Or rather, we have.

JKPichu
October 23rd, 2004, 01:22 PM
Wee~

*goes to edit third second post*

aaaaaa
October 23rd, 2004, 01:29 PM
*must resist making comment about Abby spreading Sawah* >_> <_<
But yeah, I'll try to do a decent job :P

Brittany
October 23rd, 2004, 01:33 PM
*must resist making comment about Abby spreading Sawah* >_> <_<
But yeah, I'll try to do a decent job :P
Abby is spreading Sarah? Then Sarah is doing a job? Huh? XD

JKPichu
October 23rd, 2004, 01:36 PM
*cough*

Watch it you guys. >>;;;;;

Brittany
October 23rd, 2004, 03:57 PM
*cough*

Watch it you guys. >>;;;;;
There's nothing naughty going on here >.>

Anyway, congrats to Sawah for getting OC

Raichu Master
October 23rd, 2004, 05:21 PM
So any thing I can give my opinions too? Cause I'm feeling thoughtfuL!

Cool Cr@cker
October 23rd, 2004, 07:51 PM
Congrats to Sawah...For Gettin OC!!!

Claire
October 24th, 2004, 10:50 AM
I just wanted to leave some thoughts here about mods..
I believe that, for each category that needs a new forum, the person who is most active or is the most concerned with that category, should be the mod of it, whether or not they are already a mod. I suggest this as a lot of the time, mods take over sections which they dont post in often, but get it just because they're a mod..it basically just boosts their range. Yeah, you can say 'but then there would be more mods' ..that is true, but then again i have seen mods of sections that never post there O.o they could honestly be taken away from the section -just because they're mods shouldnt make them immune from being inactive, and some could even be de-modded.
Some of the mods, I believe and many others believe, are very power hungry, and care more about having power over the greatest number of sections, than caring about purely helping PC to be a safe, non-spamming place..that actually makes me shudder. That is another reason why i disagree with only people who are already mods being given sections -it boosts their power and reach more, when really, with their attitude, they shouldn't have reach at all..i have even spoken to one or two mods who feel the same way..
I'm not going to name ppl or anything, because i don't want a flame war..my point in saying all this is just to keep you all open minded to how PC should be modded by people suited to being there, rather than just people who want it, and to make sure the mods post in their sections often. I love PC -its a great place to come and relax and chillout..i just don't want to see it change into a power-fest filled with mods on power trips..
Thanks for hearing me out *hugs PC*

~Cyndy~
October 24th, 2004, 10:56 AM
I agree with you Claire, ad some spicy to your text, PURPLE POWER!
PC needs some mod-arrangement too, too many offline mods and too many forums who need modings.

JKPichu
October 24th, 2004, 11:51 AM
Claire, don't take this too personally, but I'm tired, I just had a run in with Maca... and I didn't like that post.
I believe that, for each category that needs a new forum, the person who is most active or is the most concerned with that category, should be the mod of it, whether or not they are already a mod.When we make new forums, we don't always assign a mod to it. Such as the TCard section, it went weeks without a single mod. And just because someone is active does not mean that they would be a good mod. Those porn spammers were really active in Pokemon General this morning you know. I suggest this as a lot of the time, mods take over sections which they dont post in often, but get it just because they're a mod..it basically just boosts their range.That is the idea of "Spreading Out the Mods", which is one of the projects that we had going for awhile. You saw how many forums current mods took up. And for the most part, we've done pretty good getting mods that'll start and continue to be active in there. I'll take myself for an example, before I got modded in RBY, I had never been there, not once. And take a look at it now, I am one of the most active people in that forum. Just because we're not active at the time of the modding doesn't mean that we won't become active. Yeah, you can say 'but then there would be more mods'Yes, and that's one this we really don't want. When the ratio of member to mod is getting smaller... then there isn't a need for new mods. Especially when we have very talented people that only mod in a single forum. Take Toothache for example. He was originally modded in Breeder's Corner, but he now looks over 4 forums. And he does a wonderful job in them all. Had we gone and hired new mods for all those sections, it would be a complete waste of a valuable resource. ..that is true, but then again i have seen mods of sections that never post there O.oJust because we don't post doesn't mean we don't read. ;) they could honestly be taken away from the section -just because they're mods shouldnt make them immune from being inactive, and some could even be de-modded.There is a topic in the HQ about Modding and De-modding members. If they aren't active for long periods of time, then yes, they will be demodded. But just because they aren't as active in their forum as they are in say, OC, that doesn't mean that they should get demodded. It's quite possible that they just post in OC mainly, and moderate in their other forum.Some of the mods, I believe and many others believe, are very power hungry, and care more about having power over the greatest number of sections, than caring about purely helping PC to be a safe, non-spamming place..that actually makes me shudder.I know exactly who you're talking about - me. (Really, really, obvious) You can call me power hungry or whatever, it's true I guess, but I don't care about the number of forums and crap, I care about helping out PC. I take on sections that I may not have looked at before and I start moderating them, because no one else will. Going back to RBY, when I took over that forum, there was a lot of clean-up to do. It was widely disorganized, because no one wanted it. So when I took over, I got a few things running and it's running fine now. (Even though it's been merged with GSC)... just because I have a lot of forums, and don't mind having more doesn't mean that I care only for the power.
You know, back at that hacking date, that was the day that I quit. Less than 5 hours after my "Moderator" title disappeared, someone posted a very disturbing porn picture right here in Q&F, and I couldn't do a thing about it. I felt horrid, knowing that some little innocent kid could come across that... and there was not a single thing I could do. It was even more suckworthy as Q&F was my "home" forum, the first forum I got modded in. That is another reason why i disagree with only people who are already mods being given sections -it boosts their power and reach more, when really, with their attitude, they shouldn't have reach at all..i have even spoken to one or two mods who feel the same way..Like I've said, for the majority of us that have a large ammount of forums, it's simply that we like to help more, and that includes getting more power. I do say that I have a rather large impact on PC, and it does have to deal with my 11 forums. But it's because I do my job in there, and I make sure it's done right.I'm not going to name ppl or anything, because i don't want a flame war..my point in saying all this is just to keep you all open minded to how PC should be modded by people suited to being there, rather than just people who want itIf a current mod wants it, and is willing to take the time to get active in there and such, then there should be no problem with them having it. I don't have a log of it (Because Windows Messanger is t3h luv and doesn't log) but Abby said there are mods here that are more productive and do a better job than she did back when she was modded/smodded. We are a team, and we do a rather good job IMO. and to make sure the mods post in their sections often. I love PC -its a great place to come and relax and chillout..i just don't want to see it change into a power-fest filled with mods on power trips..Like I've said before, we aren't on power trips - we're on trips to help the community.

PC needs some mod-arrangement too, too many offline mods and too many forums who need modings.Care to tell us these forums? ._____.;;

Edit: Wow. Big post. o_O

KoBRe LaiR
October 24th, 2004, 12:02 PM
Wow, such a big speech JK, anyways you are right. We had to be moded there and waitied befor ethat to stop that mess. That took a lot of time.
I just got modded and befor ethat I though it was going to be easy, well WRONG! It actually takes hard work and edication, which I'm giving my 200% not 100% but 200%. Been mod doesn't opnly mean taht we get a place on the forum leadesr and a color name, but when you accept been a mod, you get reponsability. I mod the emulation forum now, which may seem easy, but its hard also as modding different forums, the answer to it is because it has 5 subforums that I have to mod, and most fo the time I take care of the things, and leave nothing to PIKA2, lol :D Which I think he likes??? Cause I haven't seen him complain lol
Anyways modding five sub forums is the same as 5 regular ones. You don't hear us complain. My point is, yeah anyone is a good memeber and active, but do they really ahve the dedication to fit the job and give their best for it?

Thanks
~DAC

Claire
October 24th, 2004, 12:06 PM
JK, not all active members are like that..you're taking to to an extreme..the frequent posters are not all 'porn spammers' O.o i am talking about regular good and dedicated pc members
So i admit i dont like the way you, for example, bragged in your sig at one point about how many places you'd modded in a short period of time "10 places in half an hour" or something..and that is an example of a power trip, not a 'community trip' IMO, but there are other aspects to 'power trip mods' but i wont go into it ^^;
And with your mention about good mods like toothache, i never said there werent good mods, so im not going to answer that..
Well anyway, i was only posting my, and others, opinions, so i'm not going to start a war.
My point was just to keep open the idea of promoting regular members if they are good and dedicated enough to be a mod, rather than extend the range of mods

JKPichu
October 24th, 2004, 02:30 PM
I was hoping you'd rip apart my post too. :/JK, not all active members are like that..you're taking to to an extreme..the frequent posters are not all 'porn spammers'I'm assuming you didn't see them this morning then... O.o i am talking about regular good and dedicated pc membersAnd they will be modded, if the higher staff so chooses.So i admit i dont like the way you, for example, bragged in your sig at one point about how many places you'd modded in a short period of time "10 places in half an hour" or something..Please note that was on this new account. It was a joke referring to how I got remodded on my new account so fast. --;;and that is an example of a power trip, not a 'community trip' IMO,Just because I might've "bragged" in my sig does not mean that I don't care. --;;; but there are other aspects to 'power trip mods' but i wont go into it ^^;Why don't you? I'm sure plenty of people would be interested.And with your mention about good mods like toothache, i never said there werent good mods, so im not going to answer that..You only brought up bad ones, so I rebutted.Well anyway, i was only posting my, and others, opinions, so i'm not going to start a war.This isn't a war, it's an intellegent discussion. ;PMy point was just to keep open the idea of promoting regular members if they are good and dedicated enough to be a mod, rather than extend the range of modsWhy should we promote now? Like it's been said LOTS, we have very talented people in our current team. Toothy, JA, Simon, etc, we're able to handle multiple forums with ease, and there should be no reason why we need to hire someone new, that we can't for sure trust, when we have these guys already there.

Cherrim
October 24th, 2004, 02:34 PM
We promote when we need to, or when someone catches our eye. For example, say Q&F needed a new mod. (I'm not saying it does - this is a hypothetical situation here.) Now, we might choose to spread another mod in here to handle it, but if another member shows the qualifications to be a moderator, then we'll mod them instead. =\

Claire
October 24th, 2004, 02:47 PM
I dislike mods bragging..and i disagree with that..
There wasn't any point in bringing up good mods, though, since there are no problems with good mods O.o my point was problems with not so good mods
I believe that the amount someone has posting does depend as well -i believe being a good mod means having a good relationship with the people within that section..and if a mod has never posted in that section before, that can't really happen.. (eg. some choices in OC)
So JK you seem to have missed my point..the point of my initial thread was to make sure that people who are worthy will still be modded, and those who have a good relationship with the people within the section, and not just overlooked because some mods are busy wanting positions themselves..

we might choose to spread another mod in here to handle it, but if another member shows the qualifications to be a moderator, then we'll mod them instead. =\
But, for example recently, JK said you didnt want any new mods, and had therefore ruled out that chance..

I'm just putting over my opinion, since this is a feedback thread :P

JKPichu
October 24th, 2004, 02:57 PM
Erica... -_- The admin person said that we would be hiring as little as possible, if at all.I dislike mods bragging..and i disagree with that..It was a joke, like I've said. There wasn't any point in bringing up good mods, though, since there are no problems with good modsYes, but this is the Staff Feedback Thread. Last time I checked, feedback could be both bad and good. And you failed to mention any good. O.o my point was problems with not so good modsWhich, you never named. Funny.I believe that the amount someone has posting does depend as wellSo now we should be looking at post count? -_- I'd rather look at quality instead of quanity. -i believe being a good mod means having a good relationship with the people within that section..A mod isn't there to be friends. A mod is there to enforce rules.and if a mod has never posted in that section before, that can't really happen.. (eg. some choices in OC)Who said a mod can't get into it real quick? I've mentioned my example of RBY.So JK you seem to have missed my point..the point of my initial thread was to make sure that people who are worthy will still be modded,It's initial post for one thing... and like Erica said... there is still a chance they'll get it. But I still argue that we don't need anymore. and those who have a good relationship with the people within the section, and not just overlooked because some mods are busy wanting positions themselves..Okay, there are some people that I would never want to be modded that are extremely popular around the board. I say that popularity shoudl have nothing to do with it. That's why we have teh president thing.

*wanders back to lounge to see if Erica has posted the full post*

parallelzero
October 24th, 2004, 03:02 PM
Thats quite a reply, but you were right about every single point. *reads it again*

Claire
October 24th, 2004, 03:05 PM
Last time I checked, feedback could be both bad and good. And you failed to mention any good.
So you're saying i cant say bad feedback without saying good? :P that's pointless

So now we should be looking at post count? -_- I'd rather look at quality instead of quanity. A mod isn't there to be friends. A mod is there to enforce rules.
Yes, but a mod should still have a good relationship with the members, and therefore actually post within the forum. I never said quality didn't matter, but if you don't post there, how can there be quality?
By saying that no more members can become mods, isnt that a bit restrictive? I think anyone who performs well should have a chance..but apparently not then..
And btw, i dont name names, because that would create a flame war, and my point is about still considering regular members and making sure power doesnt go to mods heads.

JKPichu
October 24th, 2004, 03:32 PM
And I thought I'd have Ryan to reply to too. :/Thats quite a reply, but you were right about every single point. *reads it again*Who're you talking to? XDso you're saying i cant say bad feedback without saying good? :P that's pointlessI'm saying that there is good, and bringing it up. :XYes, but a mod should still have a good relationship with the members, and therefore actually post within the forum. I never said quality didn't matter, but if you don't post there, how can there be quality?For some forums, that simply isn't possible you know. Are there really any "frequent" visitors to Q&F?By saying that no more members can become mods, isnt that a bit restrictive? I think anyone who performs well should have a chance..but apparently not then..So you're saying that every member that shows potential should get it? Wouldn't we be overrun with mods then?And btw, i dont name names, because that would create a flame war,We can't fix what we don't know about. ._.and my point is about still considering regular members and making sure power doesnt go to mods heads.*floats away with the power*

Claire
October 24th, 2004, 03:38 PM
[color=purple]I'm saying that there is good, and bringing it up. :X
I said that I enjoyed PC, and refered to 'some' mods, not all
If i want to state an issue im having, i'll state it..

For some forums, that simply isn't possible you know. Are there really any "frequent" visitors to Q&F?
That's an extreme example. I am talking about sections where there are frequent visitors, which applies to most section..

So you're saying that every member that shows potential should get it? Wouldn't we be overrun with mods then?
I wouldn't say that every person has the capability O.o all i'm saying is to be open-minded..which, due to purely spreading the current mods, won't happen.

floats away with the power*
ok..so ur basically ignoring that last point then..great -.- great to see ur taking members issues seriously and not letting things go to ur head..

Star Crossed Dreamer
October 24th, 2004, 03:50 PM
I agree with DF. She's right, wether or not you wanna know.

JKPichu
October 24th, 2004, 04:08 PM
*grins at Claire's last line*I said that I enjoyed PC, and refered to 'some' mods, not all
If i want to state an issue im having, i'll state it..That is what this thread is for, and all I'm doing is showing the opposite opinion. :) Hence the "Don't take this personal" in my first reply back there. *points up*That's an extreme example. I am talking about sections where there are frequent visitors, which applies to most section..Not really. Sure, there are a few sections where a few people crowd (Webbies, RPs, etc) but there are a lot where newbies tend to go, like Clubs, OC, and the gaming forums. You can't really get a mod that is "popular" in there.I wouldn't say that every person has the capability O.o all i'm saying is to be open-minded..which, due to purely spreading the current mods, won't happen.Umm... that is what you said.I think anyone who performs well should have a chance..The word "anyone" refers to well, anyone. That's kinda hypocritical ~_~ok..so ur basically ignoring that last point then..great -.- great to see ur taking members issues seriously and not letting things go to ur head..Do you have to label sarcasm? Because I obviously need to. I was being sarcastic in that last point.

And if haven't noticed, I do take member's opinions into account. I have opened quite a few threads in the lounge that deal with issues brought up in here. In fact, I opened the thread that got mods in quite a few new sections. So please, get the facts straight. =)I agree with DF. She's right, wether or not you wanna know....uh no. There's a few problems with taht there.

1) You don't state what she's right about. For all I know, you are saying thatgreat to see ur taking members issues seriously and not letting things go to ur head..is what you're agreeing with, and that she's right on the point, which I already just proved differently.
2) You obviously didn't take any of my arguements into consideration. I believe that I've done rather well showing the opposite side of the arguement.
3) She is right, to a point, but not completely right. No one is in this arguement. :/

Wee. I've had fun tonight. Thanks Claire. ^o^

Star Crossed Dreamer
October 24th, 2004, 04:13 PM
Well, I guess that includes you too. People should talk about it like responsible people, not like this.

JKPichu
October 24th, 2004, 04:16 PM
Well, I guess that includes you too. People should talk about it like responsible people, not like this.
Huh? Now you really lost me dude.

Claire
October 24th, 2004, 04:18 PM
Not really. Sure, there are a few sections where a few people crowd (Webbies, RPs, etc) but there are a lot where newbies tend to go, like Clubs, OC, and the gaming forums. You can't really get a mod that is "popular" in there.
Wow..shows how little you know about places like OC..

Umm... that is what you said.
I said anyone WHO HAS the capability to be a mod, not anyone -.-

I was being sarcastic in that last point. Wee. I've had fun tonight. Thanks Claire. ^o^
You shouldnt be sarcastic about serious issues..shows how little you respect the members..and therefore do not listen..
Opening up a few threads doesnt make u a great mod..showing respect to the members would be a great start though..

And no, i do not think you've defended yourself well. All you have done is not read what i've said (eg. stating i thought everyone could be a mod, when i was saying anyone good enough and committed enough to being a mod), taken extreme views (eg. bringing up Q&A as an example where there arent frequent members, when i was talking about places that have frequent members), and are making false assumptions (such as thinking the OC only has newbies)

I am asking for members who are friendly, respectful, and committed members to be considered as mods, rather than completely closing the doors

Star Crossed Dreamer
October 24th, 2004, 04:20 PM
All I'm saying is that this seems to be a little of an argument, and that it isn't necessary. You two need to resolve this is all I'm saying.

JKPichu
October 24th, 2004, 04:29 PM
Wee.Wow..shows how little you know about places like OC..I go in there, but I also know it's a n00b magnet.I said anyone WHO HAS the capability to be a mod, not anyone -.-That's basically saying that anyone that shows potential, which quite a lot of people do, should be modded. Then we'd be overun.You shouldnt be sarcastic about serious issues..shows how little you respect the members..and therefore do not listen..If I didn't respect you, I wouldn't be replying here. I would've left the thread and hung out in the Staff Daily Chit Chat or making completely OT posts with JA. Instead of doing something fun, I've spent quite a lot of time in this thread (and the old one) replying to issues that people come up with. Do I not deserve to be sarcastic at all? Just because I am a moderator doesn't mean I'm not a person. Jeez.Opening up a few threads doesnt make u a great mod..showing respect to the members would be a great start though..I show respect to those I think deserve it.And no, i do not think you've defended yourself well.Prove it. XD (Sorry, just had to say it)All you have done is not read what i've said (eg. stating i thought everyone could be a mod, when i was saying anyone good enough and committed enough to being a mod),I take things literally. If that isn't what you want... then too bad. I'll be frank, and I'll be literal. taken extreme views (eg. bringing up Q&A as an example where there arent frequent members, when i was talking about places that have frequent members),Like I've said, I'll bring up the other side. Not all forums have "frequent" members, not all forums will be able to get a perfect mod. We do the best we can. and are making false assumptions (such as thinking the OC only has newbies)...where did I say that? I was a direct quote for that.I am asking for members who are friendly, respectful, and committed members to be considered as mods, rather than completely closing the doorsAnd I want moderators that are well versed and able to take on multiple forums to do so instead of hiring new people.

My own opinion: I don't think we need to hire any more mods. In fact, I think we should fire quite a few. I'd rather have 10 SMods than 50 Moderators. It seems like a complete waste to me. Why should we stick a person in one forum, when they could easily do 2, 3, 4, or maybe even 5. It seems like a complete and utter waste to me. I see no reason for us to waste the talent that we have.

All I'm saying is that this seems to be a little of an argument, and that it isn't necessary. You two need to resolve this is all I'm saying.This is a debate. Not an arguement. Difference.

Star Crossed Dreamer
October 24th, 2004, 04:35 PM
There is no difference to this. You seem to think you have the final say in who gets to be a mod and who doesn't, but you don't. I think you should just stop this. It's not a good thing to do this. It'll only create a rift between you and Claire's friendship.

JKPichu
October 24th, 2004, 04:38 PM
*sighs*There is no difference to this.Yes, an arguement would be accusing words and such. This is a debate, where we both are bringing up differnet points of view. You seem to think you have the final say in who gets to be a mod and who doesn't, but you don't.A) How can you be sure that I don't?
B) Even if I don't, it shouldn't matter that I show my opinion. If Claire can, why can't I?I think you should just stop this. It's not a good thing to do this. It'll only create a rift between you and Claire's friendship....I barely know Claire. ._.

KoBRe LaiR
October 24th, 2004, 04:39 PM
There is no difference to this. You seem to think you have the final say in who gets to be a mod and who doesn't, but you don't. I think you should just stop this. It's not a good thing to do this. It'll only create a rift between you and Claire's friendship.HWat if JK does get to pick? That doesn't give you the right to say that. Maybe he doesn't or maybe he does. We have freedom of speech, and tahst what makes us say things like this.

Claire
October 24th, 2004, 04:46 PM
[color=purple]I go in there, but I also know it's a n00b magnet.
What you said: "You can't really get a mod that is "popular" in there. " which is untrue. There are also alot of regular members, which more than make up for any newbies. Therefore you know little about OC.

That's basically saying that anyone that shows potential, which quite a lot of people do, should be modded. Then we'd be overun.
Again, obviously not getting the point *wonders how many times i can repeat myself* for each respective section, there are only one or two who would really stand out as being able to be mods.

If I didn't respect you, I wouldn't be replying here. I would've left the thread and hung out in the Staff Daily Chit Chat or making completely OT posts with JA. Instead of doing something fun, I've spent quite a lot of time in this thread (and the old one) replying to issues that people come up with. Do I not deserve to be sarcastic at all? Just because I am a moderator doesn't mean I'm not a person. Jeez.[/QUOTE]
The arguments that you've put forward arent great to be honest, and your reason for replying could easily bo so as to not be shown up, and to keep your 'seniority'.

I show respect to those I think deserve it.
Well i believe someone bringing up some issues deserves respect

Prove it. XD (Sorry, just had to say it)
I proved it from the things i said below that O.o

I take things literally. If that isn't what you want... then too bad. I'll be frank, and I'll be literal.
That wasn't being literal, since not everyone has the capabilities i mentioned above O.o

Like I've said, I'll bring up the other side. Not all forums have "frequent" members, not all forums will be able to get a perfect mod. We do the best we can.
No, with that example you brought up a neutral situation that didnt have an answer. Please try to stay on topic with what im talking about -sections where there are regular members.

...where did I say that? I was a direct quote for that..
I dealt with that issue above.

And I want moderators that are well versed and able to take on multiple forums to do so instead of hiring new people
My own opinion: I don't think we need to hire any more mods. In fact, I think we should fire quite a few. I'd rather have 10 SMods than 50 Moderators. It seems like a complete waste to me. Why should we stick a person in one forum, when they could easily do 2, 3, 4, or maybe even 5. It seems like a complete and utter waste to me. I see no reason for us to waste the talent that we have.
Again, im going to have to repeat myself. In situations where the mods really dont post in a section, I believe that regular members who are dedicated to that section would do a great job, as they are already respected there.
In the cases where the sections are not frequent, such as your Q&A example, then that's fine. My point is that, where a regular member may already have enough respect to be a mod in a certain section, then they should gain modship, rather than being given to someone with little experience of that section -it's hardly asking much.
I'd rather have someone else of a higher status show their views as well, since although you have many 'I wants' they aren't really possible, since it's the responsibility of SMod and admins.
Again, all i ask is that where a regular member is well respected in a section and very committed, they should be considered to be a mod, rather than putting mods who arent active there, and simply saying "we're not looking to promote a regular member"

But now, i need some sleep -i have early lectures tomorrow. I'll continue this tomorrow.

aaaaaa
October 24th, 2004, 04:58 PM
*has the power to decide who mods*
That's because I'm really Abby in disguise.
Really. Truely.
Okay. I'm not.

Look, I think this debate has gone on long enough.
In the end, only those above us decide who get's to mod. What I say, or Greg says, or what Claire says, it means nothing.
Be a good poster, and active contributor and follow the rules with your chin up, and the higher staff will eventually take notice.
Until then, this isn't any need for a debate when neither side really has any incentive to win.

Sawah for S-mod! Discuss!

parallelzero
October 24th, 2004, 05:37 PM
*eye twitches*
Okay... moving along from the mod thing before somebody gets hurt, or flamed... more...

Haruka
October 24th, 2004, 05:43 PM
o.o......... noooooooooo!!!!!

*can't imagine...*

*runs away*

JKPichu
October 24th, 2004, 06:33 PM
Sawah for SMod?

Then PC would be doomed. x.x

Kairi
October 24th, 2004, 06:34 PM
Then it’s settled! *smods*
*not at all biased, not at all. You guys all SAY we DO need someone who’s on in another time zone…*

aaaaaa
October 24th, 2004, 06:35 PM
The concept of me having such powers gives you nightmares, doesn't it? :P

*cuddles up to Abby* Yeah, she's right. I'm in the future, you SHOULD S-mod me.

JKPichu
October 24th, 2004, 06:36 PM
We already have SKun. -_-;;

/me votes... Nick for SMod!

Kairi
October 24th, 2004, 06:37 PM
But Greg, he’s a PRAETOR now! We have to get someone to fill his spot.
^_^

AdamHays
October 24th, 2004, 06:39 PM
Just a quick question,if you get an smod,the won't another mod be needed?
and do you have to be a mod to be considered for s-mod?wait i can answer yes?

aaaaaa
October 24th, 2004, 06:40 PM
Yeah! And I'm slightly shorter, but I'm sure I can fit into his old chair :P

JKPichu
October 24th, 2004, 06:42 PM
Just a quick question,if you get an smod,the won't another mod be needed?
and do you have to be a mod to be considered for s-mod?wait i can answer yes?
No, it's the same person, they just have more power. No reason for another person to get power.

Abby: How about me then? XD

aaaaaa
October 24th, 2004, 06:46 PM
Sawah > Greg
Actually, I'll probably never get Smod, in seriousness. If I did, accusations of favouritism would fly, cause people are so immature.

JKPichu
October 24th, 2004, 06:51 PM
Oh of course.

And I've already been promised that I won't get it. ^^;;;

http://pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=20844 <-- Duke it out. XD

Brittany
October 25th, 2004, 03:14 AM
I say we all skip the modding, and just promote DF dadragonz to S-Mod. She really deserves it, and-
*watches everyone leave*
I'm being serious here!
*drags everyone back in*
Claire deals with alot of the modly problems of PC, but in return she doesn't get any power. She's always taking care of people's problems and getting yelled at, and what does she get in return?

nada!
Okay, maybe the S-Mod thing was a joke, because I know it won't happen(no matter how much she deserves it), but you all should consider DF dadragonz for modding.

Oh yea, when I said modly problems, I don't mean taking care of locking threads or something XD. I'm talking about random people always asking for help, and people hating you for no good reason at all. Those modly problems(which some of our current mods don't even have, because they don't give a rat's Gluteus Maximus about PC and wouldn't deal with a problem if it hit them in the back of the head)

*uggles everyone*
BOO YA!

And oh yea!
Vote for meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
*runs from the fuzz*

Kimi-Kaizer
October 25th, 2004, 06:14 AM
Sawah for SMod?

Then PC would be doomed. x.x
how about you for S-Mod that would be sweet ^_^ and we do need more S-Mods and more preators which i still think greg should be S-Mod <<;

Claire
October 25th, 2004, 09:26 AM
Be a good poster, and active contributor and follow the rules with your chin up, and the higher staff will eventually take notice.

That was all i needed to hear ;)

I think sawah would be a good SMod ^^ she's a really nice person, and takes a neutral stance ^^

lol thanks britney for what you said, thats sweet of u to say *hugs*

KoBRe LaiR
October 25th, 2004, 09:40 AM
Sarah or JKPichu would make exellent s-mods.
Reasons:

Sarah - She is a nice and lovely member, who follows rules and all.
JKPichu - Great mod, who dedicates and finds time to take care of more forums. Always by the rules.

Star Crossed Dreamer
October 25th, 2004, 11:57 AM
I say Sawah would be the better choice. She doesn't choose sides in arguments, debates, or the like. She's nice to everyone on PC. She follows the rules all the time. That goes to show you that Sawah would be the better pick for S-Mod. She has my support!! :D

JKPichu
October 25th, 2004, 12:54 PM
Hate to break it to you all, but both me and Sawah break rules. ._.

Geometric-sama
October 26th, 2004, 05:05 PM
I'm scared anyway. TA (Kimi-Kaizer now) is obsessed with trying to make Greggy an S-mod...

Freenaturearts
October 28th, 2004, 11:07 AM
eliana's right dakota that is vary meen .:mew2:
Thats not very nice to say...XD
People are bad at first and get better. I used to be terrible at spriting and look at me now.

You posted on :Half Pokemon Half Human sketches : saying
Those are your drawings? Wow...how old are you...those are like...10 year old dealys....

(you can call me SIMON!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pogiforce-14
What's that supposed to mean?

It means they're are so underdone it looke like a 10 year old did them...

BOO ya!

You may be abile to crit about things but that was going abit far. It downgrades people and makes them feel like they arnt good. If I where you I would be nicer about this for even though you think it is unfinished or anything you should give a little more respect to up and coming artist or even to those that just take awhile to get like others. :7:

I'm sure you wherent good when you first started but posting things like saying that dos nothing but make the artists feel uncared for and that the site is not open to the topic of beginners or as I said those that take a while to get there full skill. :dragonite

If you did that to me I would have told you about that.
However you have given a couple of good posts .
Dont you think that I began that way? The one you posted on almost all my threds? I began way worse then these. I would consider this awesome for the time they have been here and how open they feel to show there art. :chu:

Even if it was a ten year old Who are you to say things like that?!
Even ten year olds can posts here as long as they abide by the rules o.o
But you dont need to hit them in order to get attention or anything for that will get you jumped on : Hens now:

I feel insalted by you just seeing your chilish posts dakota :(
People try hard to be here and if that was me I would have stoped drawing all together and you never would have seen the art I do O_O. So Inless you have something nice to say to this one I sugest you move on...

I'm sorry *~Rayquaza Freak~*:latias:
please forgive my posts moderators.. I feel *~Rayquaza Freak~* should not be treated like that though there double posting and beging for requests might be a bit unthoughtful. The art is not of the falt. He should have said something about those rules rather then say something so mean and inconsiderait of *~Rayquaza Freak~*'s art :os:

*~Rayquaza Freak~* I hope you can put this behind you and hold you'r head high . Keep drawing and never forget that though it may take time drawings are a thing of your body how you are is your drawings and it grows just as you do :huggles:

Though um.. Please be nicer about not getting posts or request. some peopel are not abile to see you'r drawings well (me uncluded) for the level of the computer or the bits you have it on. Make the drawings a bit shaper and less blure and I'm sure next time this will possibly not happen and you will get alot of postst.

If it helps I would love to request a lugia ^^

Brittany
October 28th, 2004, 03:44 PM
Sorry, but you can't debate that well. Here's your post in a nutshell:
Dakota, please stop being sarcastic

By the way, Dakota means no harm in any of his posts, he just likes to poke fun at things. Don't take anything bad he says litterally.

lilpolowy
October 28th, 2004, 03:56 PM
hey idono if i brok any rules or anything*cuzz me skim throgh the rule book* and me dont have a good ahhhhhhhhhh.....ummmmmm ohh ya ....oh wait.. well wat ever it was or is i dont have alot of it! lol

AdamHays
October 28th, 2004, 03:57 PM
hey idono if i brok any rules or anything*cuzz me skim throgh the rule book* and me dont have a good ahhhhhhhhhh.....ummmmmm ohh ya ....oh wait.. well wat ever it was or is i dont have alot of it! lol

What is the point of this,and spoke englis plase.

Geometric-sama
October 28th, 2004, 06:22 PM
What is the point of this,and spoke englis plase.
"Spoke englis plase"? That's English? o_O But I agree, I don't see the point in that...

Freenaturearts
October 29th, 2004, 08:35 AM
:smiles softly:

Thank you LittleFascistPanties16

I was meaning to post all that in the thred but Fg helped me so that it wouldint look like flameing or anything..

Thank you for saying that too.. I thought he was serios.... :blushes: My apology's.

I just wanted to tell him strait from me what He was doing incase he didnt know.

It made me kinda mad to hear him say such bad things .. Still bad though he was pokeing fun but I may understand how..

I'm sorry if I cause this thred any trubles. I realy felt horible for what he had said. I feel he was trying to destroy a possible artists and I couldint let that stand... My apology's to all I had bug, bothered or made angery . I was feeling defencive .

AdamHays
October 29th, 2004, 03:34 PM
"Spoke englis plase"? That's English? o_O But I agree, I don't see the point in that...
Being Sarcastic XP.

Kimi-Kaizer
October 30th, 2004, 10:07 AM
Metal/Color Version Games doesnt have any mods 0_o XD

KoBRe LaiR
October 30th, 2004, 10:16 AM
Well wasn't that the forum JK used to mod?
I haven't seen too many people post there for now, and if there is any problems an S-mod or hiher can take care of it.

Kimi-Kaizer
October 30th, 2004, 10:18 AM
JK left PC he was demodded

KoBRe LaiR
October 30th, 2004, 10:22 AM
I know he left PC and got demodded.
But as I aid, a Super Mod can take care of it aswell.

aRedMoon
October 30th, 2004, 10:31 AM
Problem is that no one patrols that forum. --;

I was the only one that was willing to go in there. --;

PGN
October 30th, 2004, 10:39 AM
Wait...I though JKai left!
uhh...JKaizer, are you staying or going?

aRedMoon
October 30th, 2004, 11:14 AM
That has nothing to do with the topic.

I find it annoying that the forums I worked hard to shape up are now being ignored by the higher staff.

Kimi-Kaizer
October 30th, 2004, 11:29 AM
That has nothing to do with the topic.

I find it annoying that the forums I worked hard to shape up are now being ignored by the higher staff.
i agree on that XD and reading your sig i realize now that i dont wanna mod PC anymore <<; I'm sure i would get treated just like you so i changed my mind -_-

:.~*Saix*~.:
October 30th, 2004, 03:16 PM
eliana's right dakota that is vary meen .:mew2:

You posted on :Half Pokemon Half Human sketches : saying

You may be abile to crit about things but that was going abit far. It downgrades people and makes them feel like they arnt good. If I where you I would be nicer about this for even though you think it is unfinished or anything you should give a little more respect to up and coming artist or even to those that just take awhile to get like others. :7:

I'm sure you wherent good when you first started but posting things like saying that dos nothing but make the artists feel uncared for and that the site is not open to the topic of beginners or as I said those that take a while to get there full skill. :dragonite

If you did that to me I would have told you about that.
However you have given a couple of good posts .
Dont you think that I began that way? The one you posted on almost all my threds? I began way worse then these. I would consider this awesome for the time they have been here and how open they feel to show there art. :chu:

Even if it was a ten year old Who are you to say things like that?!
Even ten year olds can posts here as long as they abide by the rules o.o
But you dont need to hit them in order to get attention or anything for that will get you jumped on : Hens now:

I feel insalted by you just seeing your chilish posts dakota :(
People try hard to be here and if that was me I would have stoped drawing all together and you never would have seen the art I do O_O. So Inless you have something nice to say to this one I sugest you move on...

I'm sorry *~Rayquaza Freak~*:latias:
please forgive my posts moderators.. I feel *~Rayquaza Freak~* should not be treated like that though there double posting and beging for requests might be a bit unthoughtful. The art is not of the falt. He should have said something about those rules rather then say something so mean and inconsiderait of *~Rayquaza Freak~*'s art :os:

*~Rayquaza Freak~* I hope you can put this behind you and hold you'r head high . Keep drawing and never forget that though it may take time drawings are a thing of your body how you are is your drawings and it grows just as you do :huggles:

Though um.. Please be nicer about not getting posts or request. some peopel are not abile to see you'r drawings well (me uncluded) for the level of the computer or the bits you have it on. Make the drawings a bit shaper and less blure and I'm sure next time this will possibly not happen and you will get alot of postst.

If it helps I would love to request a lugia ^^

Ill Try To Do A Lugia,Cameras Not Working

Claire
October 30th, 2004, 03:16 PM
Relax JK, i'm sure the higher staff are reassigning people as we speak..
No offence, but it's not like PC can't survive without u ^^;
..i thought u said u were leaving?

Carlito-san
October 30th, 2004, 05:34 PM
you know hakura was banned,how can a mod get banned?

KoBRe LaiR
October 30th, 2004, 05:38 PM
Hakura's account was banned because she was hacked by Maca. Maca got her password and thats how he hacked into it. And the admins demodded it and banned it so it was not use for now.

Carlito-san
October 30th, 2004, 05:39 PM
oh,ok.i hope she does not get comp.hacked through her account.who is maca?

Alyssa Picariello
October 30th, 2004, 05:40 PM
My computer isn't hacked, because it's firewalled. ^_^....

AdamHays
October 30th, 2004, 05:41 PM
Hakura's account was banned because she was hacked by Maca. Maca got her password and thats how he hacked into it. And the admins demodded it and banned it so it was not use for now.

Actually that is not why,but it is not my place to say why.

Arcanine
October 30th, 2004, 05:45 PM
Ok lets get back on topic now. Lets not turn this thread into a "why is Alyssa de-Modded" thread.

parallelzero
October 30th, 2004, 05:51 PM
Ok lets get back on topic now. Lets not turn this thread into a "why is Alyssa de-Modded" thread.
The thought of that thread scares me, XD
Back on topic? That could be hard. Anybody got Feedback? XD

Cool Cr@cker
October 30th, 2004, 06:39 PM
Seriously MACA thinks too much of himself!!
Hey Anyway Just wanted to say all mods are doina great job..Especially DAC!

Jason
October 30th, 2004, 08:12 PM
Umm I have a suggestion. The Emulation forums need a new mod in place of PIKA2 because PIKA2 have left.

Lily
October 30th, 2004, 08:17 PM
Umm I have a suggestion. The Emulation forums need a new mod in place of PIKA2 because PIKA2 have left.

PIKA2 left?!

*checks forum leaders*

No he did not, liar. T_T; I had to drag my lazy self all the way to forum leaders for that. Eesh.

Jeremy
October 30th, 2004, 08:20 PM
Jason sweetie, shut your face! We all know you talk about PC on another board! I'm still here, and I'm never leaving! ^0^ Have a nice day!

Thomas
October 30th, 2004, 08:23 PM
What is with you. Get over your whole I like pink thing and your little sissy tiff with jason. You to jason you are being a baby. Jeremy you need to not do that cause you are a mod....so SET AN EXAMPLE.

GET OVER YOURSELVES!!!!

Jeremy
October 30th, 2004, 08:35 PM
I know I know, this should be handled, OUTSIDE of PC...

Cool Cr@cker
October 30th, 2004, 10:18 PM
Jas and Jer....Why are you still fighting over it!!This is not the place.
And Jason Dont give an information until you are sure of it!

Claire
October 31st, 2004, 07:21 AM
Just try to relax everyone ^^ Let's just keep this thread for feedback, not flaming ^^;

Thomas
October 31st, 2004, 09:54 AM
I just wanna say that I think you guys are doing a really bad job here. You guys need to loosen up. Yall have too many rules!

Jeremy
October 31st, 2004, 09:58 AM
Really, try Acmlm's Board or SPPF, and then compare that to us. XD

xCloudx
October 31st, 2004, 09:59 AM
Why is JKaizer is annoyed? He shouldn't. When I here back in September,he was very good person. He told me how to chage my acount,and all that stuff. I don't he did a bad job,unless I'm really missing everything that going on. :/

Sorry for going to another topic...

Claire
October 31st, 2004, 10:44 AM
Let's keep the topic off of JK -that's all done and dusted ^^

I think PC is doing ok at the moment..a lot of dramas, but it keeps the place interesting! Like a soap-opera! XD

xCloudx
October 31st, 2004, 10:47 AM
I don't really like Soap-Operas,gets kinda boring after a while. :/

aRedMoon
October 31st, 2004, 10:49 AM
Trust me when I say there is more soap operas going on then you think.

Claire
October 31st, 2004, 11:10 AM
Ever heard of leaving silently and with ur dignity ^^;
Anyway, this all has nothing to do with staff feedback -i personally think PC is getting better, and more down-to-earth -i hope it carries on improving ^^

I was talking to LT..are 4 mods needed for Other Voting Polls?

Alyssa Picariello
October 31st, 2004, 12:51 PM
I think PC is not doing very good, they let some good mods leave pc (not mentioning names) with replacements that aren't so good.

>_>

Cherrim
October 31st, 2004, 12:55 PM
You know... mentioning names actually gets problems solved faster. -_-;;

Claire
October 31st, 2004, 01:08 PM
I think they're talking about JK ^^;
Strange thing is that most of them are relatively new, so you wonder how much interaction they've had with JK >>

aRedMoon
October 31st, 2004, 01:10 PM
Alyssa Picariello is Haruka, you know that?

Alyssa Picariello
October 31st, 2004, 01:13 PM
Anyways, my comments so please don't flame me over them.

PC used to be great, but now good moderators left pc because of problems.

and also, PC is hiring moderators that some staff thinks that they are not good enough and etc. Why are we letting the old moderator leave and replace them with not so experienced ones?

Examples: Jkaizer, Alyssa, and others.

Now, by letting these members leave and stripped from their jobs, now are we taking it to the right direction. PC is now spammy in a few forums (in my opinion) because of the replacing of the old ones with the new?

(do not give me the bad rep, because it's true...)

Blaze
October 31st, 2004, 01:14 PM
Ever heard of leaving silently and with ur dignity ^^;
Anyway, this all has nothing to do with staff feedback -i personally think PC is getting better, and more down-to-earth -i hope it carries on improving ^^

I was talking to LT..are 4 mods needed for Other Voting Polls?

No offence but I personally think you are trying to sweeten up the fact that so many good MODS are leaving like JKaizer and Haruka just because you been trying to become a Admin.

I mean look at what happened at PWC DF Forums, people stopped coming. I mean if you don't adress the problem it only gets worse until it gets unfixable.

I for one want to keep PC booming, but if we don't get people as MODS this site is going to lose its top posters, and the forum will drop to the a all time low.

Cherrim
October 31st, 2004, 01:22 PM
Alyssa, you were demodded for giving out her password over MSN. Besides that, you openly admitted recently that for most of your modding career you barely even LOOKED at your forum and only checked threads when you got a report about them, didn't you?

And if you see spam in MCG, just report it. That's always helps, you know. :)

Alyssa Picariello
October 31st, 2004, 01:24 PM
I didn't know it was a fake.... and anyways, it's unfair.....

If I had read the warnings, I could of prevented it...

and My presure on school work made me have less time at pc, but it's no reason for me to get fired. I had to quickly read though the posts because I have alot of homework every day.... So, time is not my fault.

I'm leaving though because I can't get my job back...x

Cherrim
October 31st, 2004, 01:26 PM
You know, mostly all of the staff have pressures at school. If you can't handle it, request to be demodded and focus on your studies - those are more important anyway. =\

Common sense should be your guide to knowing not to give out your password to anyone but yourself. I'll just drop this now, though. What's done is done.

Alyssa Picariello
October 31st, 2004, 01:28 PM
Well, I get on the computer first before homework, but I can manage my time now..

and I am still leaving pc.... because of this.... My feelings are already hurt, so I have no point of comming here and I need to get back to my life because I spend too much time on PC.. (The truth is, I don't want to leave pc, but I have to because I have enough wounds that won't heal sometime soon)

and also, I know that password shouldn't be given to strangers... and next time I won't do it..

(anyways, I will make up a password and forget it (but the computer will only know the password))

Maybe losing my job maybe a good thing, but I will try again in the future when i'm ready

Raichu Master
October 31st, 2004, 05:49 PM
My only question is...why the sudden boom in modding members?

I mean I'm not against the people you've selected. So far they've all been excellent choices. I just want that question answered. I know I haven't been on much lately so I think I've missed some stuff concerning mods.

And it seems the contraversy has stopped...or did I just come in at a time, when there is peace and tranquility in PC? ^^

AdamHays
October 31st, 2004, 05:51 PM
All the mods to replace JK,he left so there are lots of forums to fill.

Raichu Master
October 31st, 2004, 05:59 PM
Ok. That makes sense! ^^

If any contravesy arises, someone tell me. Cause I'm off to do some stuff. Just call me the Great Compromiser!

xCloudx
October 31st, 2004, 06:02 PM
What the hell happened? When I here back in Sept,it was a great.nice place with no problems. Now I see a pumpkin head of problems. Demod you think isn't trustworthy,Mod who are. It's simple. Think about how they're posts are,they about how you think of them. I hope these problems get resloved.

Raichu Master
October 31st, 2004, 06:04 PM
What the hell happened? When I here back in Sept,it was a great.nice place with no problems. Now I see a pumpkin head of problems. Demod you think isn't trustworthy,Mod who are. It's simple. Think about how they're posts are,they about how you think of them. I hope these problems get resloved.

I do think we're passed that problem. We've possibly moved on to bigger and better things than to worry about who is being modded and unmodded.