PDA

View Full Version : I'd say "Insert witty intro here"...

Lokiman42
October 19th, 2009, 08:46 AM
... but that's been used already. Bummer.

I'll try to make this as short as possible...

I'm new to the forums obviously. It's nice to see that there is an active website where people share their passion for the greatest game/anime/manga ever made (in my opinion). A little bit on me:

I'm 22 (hopefully not making me the oldest person here). I've been into pokemon since I was young enough for my mother to take it away from me when I wasn't doing good in school, terrible time for me XD. Currently, I have mastered generation II (GSC), and am trying to learn everything there is to know about generation III (RSE). I know quite a bit about generation I (RBY), but by the time I became a diehard, generation II was already out. I still have yet to play any from the new series, so if anyone is still playing generation III, let me know!

My favorite kind of pokemon are beautiful or elegant ones, and my favorite type is water (making milotic my favorite pokemon). I am very competitive, and REALLY look forward to eventually buying a gen IV version so I can meet some other tough trainers in battle (and possibly learn a thing or two, or three...).

I'm currently enlisted in the U.S. Air Force, and ship out in three weeks (If things go well here, I will definitely be back after training).

I could go on... but I'm not going to write a book. I'm glad to be here and I look forward to meeting other people who share the same passion.

Hiidoran
October 19th, 2009, 09:49 AM
What a pretty introduction. o3o

You're far from the oldest person on this community, Milotic. Just the other day I saw a 24 year-old making an introduction. Heck, I'm going on 19 myself, so don't sweat a thing.

Hope your competitive hands get a hold of a fourth generation game. The online play really has increased competitive Pokémon battling to a grandiose level. Even so, there are quite a few people still interested in the "Advanced Generation", just check out the board that bares that name.

Anyhoo, good luck with your training. Be seeing you around, m'kay?