PDA

View Full Version : Now... experience the awesomeness of...!!!

PkMnTrainer Yellow
October 19th, 2009, 08:40 PM
SANDVICH!... *Is just ham!*

...:pink_tongue:

Anyway, I'm back from a long break because I tend to migrate to and from sites incase something makes me feel obliged to keep active. Feel free to see my original introduction post here.

Hi, my name is Yellow, and after a fairly long break from Pokemon around a month or two after Diamond and Pearl was released due to the frustration of having my Pearl Version stolen I've gotten back into it with a nice little fiery spirit thing going.

Let's see... what to say about myself...

I'm a 15 year old girl who has been playing Pokemon since Red & Blue Version came out for the Game Boy Color. I have beaten every single mainstream Pokemon game, and also enjoy the stadium series. (I consider Colluseum, XD, and Battle Revolution to be sequels to Pokemon Stadium 1 and 2.)

I'm a very friendly person and am not very competitive, although at the same time not very casual either. I enjoy making friends and playing games with friends, although it isn't fun for me anymore once it becomes competitive.

I enjoy testing and playing ROM hacks such as the ones created here. (Especially ones with new regions or new Pokemon.) I also enjoy Role Playing and as a rather silly hobby, Girl Power.

I'm currently just barley 17, as an update. I'm still fairly friendly, though only when I'm treated with friendliness. My current hobbies are role play, friends, and a few video games that I generally stick to. Like I said before, I tend to migrate from sites, so it'd help if something pulled me to come back here, such as friends or interesting activities, more than when the wind blows a certain direction.

I currently have Pokemon Platinum in addition to the other games mentioned. I am a generous person, but don't really have a lot of confidence in my own abilities in terms of competitiveness.

I'm definately out to make new and exciting friends. Oh, and I enjoy making overly organized welcome posts.

Edit: I use MSN. My MSN is: [email protected] because sandvich is too awesome for a regular email.

Lie Ren
October 19th, 2009, 08:59 PM
Haha, nice of job of finding your old intro. XD

Interesting way to re-enter this place.

Anyhoo, welcome back to PC, Yellow! \o/

Have fun around here, now that you're back.

derozio
October 19th, 2009, 09:40 PM
Well hello there Yellow! Nice to have you here again.

I am sure that you won't be leaving PC so soon this time. XD

So...Welcome back Yellow! ;)

Hiidoran
October 20th, 2009, 11:36 AM
Thought your username looked familiar. Looks like both Drew and I welcomed you to the community the first time around. Doesn't seem like I've been doing the welcoming-game for quite that long. ._.

Nonetheless, it's great to have you back, Yellow. We'll be sure to tie some weights to your feet so the wind can't blow you away again. :3

Welcome back, and hope you have fun.

Toshiro.
October 20th, 2009, 11:38 AM
Welcome back to the forums, be active =]