PDA

View Full Version : RIP Kanye West

pokejungle
October 20th, 2009, 08:11 PM
I guess he got in a car accident like... ?22mins ago? and was pronounced dead at the scene

=[

Forever
October 20th, 2009, 08:12 PM
Wait what. According to google he ain't dead. Evidence?

Zero°
October 20th, 2009, 08:22 PM
Kanye died? it was Taylor Swift, I know it! That's too bad, though the only song I liked with him was when he was featured in Knocks You Down.

Harley Quinn
October 20th, 2009, 08:25 PM
If you mean his dignity, yes. But so far according to Google no. :[
Sources?

Cherrim
October 20th, 2009, 08:27 PM
Yeah, googled it after I saw your tweet and I haven't seen anything on it yet. Regardless, celebrity, so off to Other Entertainment with this thread...

edit: lol, k, the only source I've found so far is "4chan wanted this to be a trending topic on twitter" :(

pokejungle
October 20th, 2009, 08:32 PM
BTW #RIPKanyeWest on twitter is where I found it...

And sorry Erica <3

Patchisou Yutohru
October 20th, 2009, 08:39 PM
Is it wrong that I got slightly excited seeing the title of this thread being the latest thread that was posted in in Other Entertainment? :(

Zet
October 20th, 2009, 08:44 PM
Is it wrong that I got slightly excited seeing the title of this thread being the latest thread that was posted in in Other Entertainment? :(

Don't worry, you're not the only one that got slightly excited.

Klippy
October 20th, 2009, 08:48 PM
Was it wrong that I was slightly excited to see this thread anywhere?

twocows
October 20th, 2009, 08:49 PM

Don't worry, you're not the only one that got slightly excited.

Was it wrong that I was slightly excited to see this thread anywhere?
That depends entirely on if you think it's wrong to be excited over someone's death.

Harley Quinn
October 20th, 2009, 08:51 PM
Guess Kanye should have looked for those Flashing Lights on the road.

Patchisou Yutohru
October 20th, 2009, 08:55 PM
That depends entirely on if you think it's wrong to be excited over someone's death.

Considering the fact that I've always found that Kanye West was someone who thought a little too highly of himself and always had his head up his ass, I wouldn't feel upset seeing an article on the newspaper stating that he's no longer with us. That's not to say that I wish that upon him or anything, but I wouldn't feel much remorse for him (the same can not be said for his loved ones, though) passing on.

In all cases, though, getting excited over "someone's death" is a vast statement, twocows. You can get excited over one person dying, but not someone else. So yeah. :>

0m3GA ARS3NAL
October 20th, 2009, 11:17 PM
DAMN you are fast, I was gunna post a thread about it too, well, no sense in having 2 threads like Micheal Jackson did...

I'm glad he died, if he really did, he was a meanie.

ソラ
October 20th, 2009, 11:23 PM
NO WAY!? seriously. I would have never guessed, or even imaged that dude is dead. Wow. this is a shock indeed for me. Even tho i don't like him, but wow what a lost.

Alex_
October 20th, 2009, 11:32 PM
He isn't dead. If he was it'd be all over the internet.

Zet
October 21st, 2009, 12:16 AM
If you read through the #RIPKayneWest thing on twitter, seems like it was just a hoax, though if only it was that girl basher Chris Brown

Ninja Caterpie
October 21st, 2009, 12:39 AM
I love hoaxes.

Or do I?

Gunn
October 21st, 2009, 01:14 AM
Balloon Boy is a better hoax.

Doonesbury
October 21st, 2009, 02:01 AM
Kanye West obviously isn't dead. He was already in a non-fatal car accident a few years ago, a little while before he released The College Dropout (what do you think the song Through the Wire is about?). This is probably the most unoriginal and retarded hoax in history.

But yeah, this whole Kanye's dead is getting old now. I've heard stories of suicide attempts to car accidents to being assassinated by the government for what he said on that live show a couple years ago. Speaking of which, if you thought that Taylor Swift thing was bad...

v/zIUzLpO1kxI&hl

Nich'ya
October 21st, 2009, 02:25 AM
The only thing that makes me even a little sad is that another human being died. Other than that, oh well?

I too got slightly excited by this. He was a self destructive ***hole. I don't stop hating people when they die.

Anyways, I doubt this is true. This is like the 50th time he has supposedly died. And there are no other sources other than an unreliable source. It would at least be on TMZ's page with big bold letters saying "WHY DID IT TAKE SO LONG"

With some importance:

http://www.tmz.com/2009/10/21/lady-gaga-music-video-star-found-dead/

The title scared the **** out of me. DX

Hassamu
October 21st, 2009, 07:42 AM
Kanye's death was one of the greatest hoaxes of all time.

Ineffable~
October 21st, 2009, 09:50 AM
http://www.tmz.com/2009/10/21/lady-gaga-music-video-star-found-dead/

I lol'd. xD
I thought it was a hoax, then I was like, "oh, it's the dog!". xD

ソラ
October 21st, 2009, 09:54 AM
Kanye's death was one of the greatest hoaxes of all time.
If tupac faked his death, now that would be the biggest Hoaxes of all time. >_>

Graceful
October 21st, 2009, 10:05 AM
http://www.billboard.com/news/kanye-west-not-dead-despite-net-rumor-frenzy-1004029292.story#/news/kanye-west-not-dead-despite-net-rumor-frenzy-1004029292.story
He's not bloody Dead! It's just a twitter fakestory.

Lucy Lu
October 21st, 2009, 10:33 AM
Omg, that freaked me out at first! @_@ I thought he was really dead!! Omg...I almost had a heart attack. I checked if there is a source in Yahoo! And yep he is alive. Thank goodness. Oh...it was about a music video he was on...dang. I swear everyone in Twitter and Facebook need to stop doing these pranks. >:T

Whoever started the hoax...I hope they will be in big trouble.

Chibi-chan
October 21st, 2009, 10:58 AM
Lol, Twitter's down....this is amazing yet pitiful.

pokejungle
October 21st, 2009, 11:52 AM
lol this was a lot of fun last night :>

Mitchman
October 21st, 2009, 12:00 PM
Imma let you finish hoaxing my death but Tupac's is the best conspiracy of all time?

Nich'ya
October 21st, 2009, 12:05 PM
Lol, Twitter's down....this is amazing yet pitiful.
And untrue. Don't forget that.

Spherical Ice
October 21st, 2009, 12:08 PM
Yo Kanye, I'm really sad for you and I'mma let you finish, but MJ's death was the best of all year. Of all year!

So has it been confirmed yet?

I can't say I'm really sad about this; the guy was SO arrogant, and his music sucked. -.-

Edit:
@ Below because this is technically SPAM:
akshualee i fink u wud fynd dat rick astlee'z deth wuz teh best of all tym!

And I never google things or read threads, so thanks for that, :P

And I'm so Heartless, but it makes me so much Stronger, even if Daft Punk did it first. XD

i c wut u did thar

:P

Yoshimi
October 21st, 2009, 01:11 PM
Yo Kanye, I'm really sad for you and I'mma let you finish, but MJ's death was the best of all year. Of all year!

So has it been confirmed yet?

I can't say I'm really sad about this; the guy was SO arrogant, and his music sucked. -.-

No, just a simple google search will show you that it was indeed a hoax.
It almost had the potential to be a meme, and I would let him finish if he were dead, but I'm afraid that Jeff Goldblum(I don't know who he is either :|) had one of the best fake deaths of all time >__>

And his music was actually good, how can you be so heartless? Haha, see what I did there? 8D

I never really believed this to begin with, but I can guarantee you that everyone googled this to find out if it was true or not.

pokejungle
October 21st, 2009, 01:25 PM
lol, this is kind of fun that people are still believing this.

Honest
October 21st, 2009, 01:35 PM
>.>

I fell for it... xD

Kanye dead... I wonder what would happen to the world if that actually happened. xD

Rucario
October 21st, 2009, 02:00 PM
Hey Kanye, I'm really happy and I'll let you finish, but I will have one of the greatest deaths of all time! But no, really http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1624325/20091021/west_kanye.jhtml

abnegation
October 21st, 2009, 02:06 PM
How did I know this would spiral into a meme thread? xD
Anyway, though it's not true, such a hoax show's his unpopularity of late. He's becoming some what of an infamous, tabloid raapper. Though to be expected, due to his knarky, cocky attitude.
I'm glad he's not dead, though if it was a hoax about his music carrear being dead; I would be bitterly dissapointed as his music, for me, emulates arrogance.
I just feel his personality in his lyrics, an opinion, not a claim so forgive me.

Rucario
October 21st, 2009, 02:08 PM
I don't care if you like him or hate him. He's become such a jackass (pointed out by Obama) and it seems like has become heartless and in a Love lockdown.

Azonic
October 21st, 2009, 03:16 PM
I got... shocked a bit. It's not AS surprising as it would've been because of his reputation lately, and it could be affecting him or something. :[

But yeah, I had to google this to figure the lie all out. Haha.

minchan
October 21st, 2009, 03:54 PM
Omg, that freaked me out at first! @_@ I thought he was really dead!! Omg...I almost had a heart attack. I checked if there is a source in Yahoo! And yep he is alive. Thank goodness. Oh...it was about a music video he was on...dang. I swear everyone in Twitter and Facebook need to stop doing these pranks. >:T

Whoever started the hoax...I hope they will be in big trouble.

Haha It's a good thing you didn't have a heart attack then! We wouldn't want you dead...

Man, I seriously hate this kind of thing, when some celebrity (could be any one of them) is said to have died but is very much alive and well... The thought of these scams is sickening.