PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Game

Satkun
October 15th, 2004, 11:18 AM
What is yar favorite game?

Rubberbandman
October 15th, 2004, 11:22 AM
Super Smash Brothers!Great graphics,Great gameplay,I never get tired of destruction!

Shana
October 15th, 2004, 11:25 AM
Hmm...I like too many to decide! But the Pokemon ones are my favorite, I guess. :>

aRedMoon
October 15th, 2004, 11:59 AM
This belongs in Other Games.

And I go for... Harvest Moon: Back to Nature

Kairi
October 15th, 2004, 12:03 PM
Also try to use more descriptive titles for your threads next time. o_o;

Satkun
October 15th, 2004, 12:19 PM
Thanks abby im sorry

Brittany
October 15th, 2004, 12:40 PM
Final Fantasy VII
After 7 years of playing, I am still having fun playing this game(sparingly though)

Timbjerr
October 15th, 2004, 12:47 PM
SSBM
Metroid series
Pokmon series
Fire Emblem (Though I just can't beat it...)
Mario series

cranium
October 15th, 2004, 02:53 PM
Pokemon Series
Mario Series
Mario Kart Series
Pro Evoltuion Soccer Series
Gran Turismo Series
Gunbound
C&C Generals Series

Kyosuke
October 16th, 2004, 08:52 AM
Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance I played it for about 8 hours straight, to beat it cause I was so hooked on it.

But for series its Pokemon.

Timbjerr
October 16th, 2004, 09:51 AM
*stares at LT's sig...*

How can I forget the Street Fighter Series? Capcom really needs to revive it on the next-gen systems...Marvel vs. Capcom wasn't enough...

Kipkip
October 16th, 2004, 09:57 AM
Halo, Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker, and the best RPG ever, Star Wars: Kinghts of the Old Republic. All three are so good that it's impossible for me to chose one.

Charizard
October 16th, 2004, 10:29 AM
Metroid Prime! I beaten it and it was fun. I really like the way they did phazon mines.

Timbjerr
October 16th, 2004, 11:20 AM
Metroid Prime! I beaten it and it was fun. I really like the way they did phazon mines.
Metroid Prime was an awesome game, but to me it was lacking something that made the old Metroid games as cool as they were...the Screw Attack

AdamHays
October 16th, 2004, 11:33 AM
I like the Poke Series
NBA live games
Mortal Kombat games
and i think thats it.

Kyosuke
October 16th, 2004, 11:49 AM
*stares at LT's sig...*

How can I forget the Street Fighter Series? Capcom really needs to revive it on the next-gen systems...Marvel vs. Capcom wasn't enough...

I agree its been a LONG time since a new SF game was released, enough of the cross over games (SNK, Marvel, X-men), and give us something new and fresh.

Charizard
October 16th, 2004, 12:45 PM
Metroid Prime was an awesome game, but to me it was lacking something that made the old Metroid games as cool as they were...the Screw Attack
Metroid Prime 2: Echoes has a screw attack.

MetalGearX
October 16th, 2004, 04:00 PM
Ive always like FF7 for starting the best graphics technology for ps games and great storylines.

I also like pokemon for the gameboy since the fat one lol i still have it
all of Hideo Kojima's games like Metal Gear Solid 1-3 and Zone of the Enders 1-2
All of the FF series except number FF2 that was boring, and maybe the gundam games? my fav for the snes system was super mario rpg, gundam endless waltz, and all the dbz games like hyper dimension and super butoden 3 etc
and theres many more but i think its too much so i dont want to mention them all

Timbjerr
October 16th, 2004, 04:20 PM
Metroid Prime 2: Echoes has a screw attack.
that's one of the biggest things i'm anticipating from MP2...Screw Attack PWNS all, even in SSB(M)!!

Tzuri17
October 17th, 2004, 11:20 AM
My fav game is Warcraft3 :bandit:

MetalGearX
October 18th, 2004, 09:39 AM
Since ur fav game is warcraft 3 can u tell me ur account name, rank level, icon, and battle percentage, I wanna see if ur good or not.

Pounce
October 18th, 2004, 10:12 AM
gameboy - Pokemon series, definitely

otherwise... I really like kingdom hearts and guilty gear XX which totally beats any other fighting game hands down ^___^

I like a lot of bemani as well~ back in the day it was DDR but I've lost interest in that. now I play pop'n music and other craziness... I still love parapara but that was a few years ago.

Crimson_Blade
October 18th, 2004, 01:06 PM
I'd have to go with Halo.

Zootster
October 19th, 2004, 11:20 AM
Definately Metroid Prime and Tales of Symphonia. Probably Prime 2 when it comes out too.

ASG
October 19th, 2004, 01:28 PM
this will be my best game choice (atleast for about 2 years) command&conquer generals zero:hour #1

Pogiforce-14
October 20th, 2004, 03:22 AM
I'm too undecided to pick a favorite right now, and I'm in a hurry too to decide. :\

IceKitten
October 20th, 2004, 07:22 AM
Pokmon series and Tony Hawks series, and DOA series....and Ratchet & Clank series XD

bass sp
October 21st, 2004, 03:08 PM
they are
tales of symphonia
final fantasy 7
super smach brothers meele
and fire emblem

BigBoss
October 21st, 2004, 03:57 PM
Legend of Zelda OoT, Final Fantasy 7, and Final Fantasy 10!

100marios
October 21st, 2004, 06:55 PM
Eh, it's a little difficult to choose only one game, because each of them had their own charm that really set them apart, but I suppose if I could I would pick...

*Inhales deeply*

PAPER MARIOOO!!! THAT GAME WAS THE BEST EVER!! IT WAS SO ORIGINAL FOR IT'S TIME AND EXTREMELY ENGAGING TO THE POINT WHERE YOU FELT AS IF YOU WERE ACTUALLY IN THE GAME SO THERE'S NO DOUBT IN MY MIND WHATSOEVER THAT THAT GAME IS MY FAVORITE OF ALL-TIME!!!!

*Exhales*

Yeah, it's a really tough choice to make, but I would pick Paper Mario, hehe...