PDA

View Full Version : its a new user

Train rides by
October 24th, 2009, 07:39 PM
hey im Train rides by....... i guess im done here

.Missingno
October 24th, 2009, 07:49 PM
Welcome, To Pokecommunity Make Yourself at Home while you are here i can answer some of your questions if you have any

k thanks for the offer
just wondering but is there a way that i can by pass the 15 post rule i really want to post some sprites i scratched but that rule wont let me

Nope There is No Way to get around it I Know it can be abit annoying when you first join but after the 15 posts it gets very off of your mind

they have the 15 post rule for security measures

Welcome Train. Do you read Black Cat? Or is that just your name. Either way welcome to the forums.
No, can't bypass the 15 image rule, don't worry, make a few friends and you'll be there in no time.

@disturbedfan. Dunno if this is the right place for you to be posting that bro.

I Am just going on a gut feeling but i think disturbedfan might be a spammer

disturbedfan98
October 24th, 2009, 07:58 PM
sup. i have welcome to the ju-- oh, great, now its sweet child o' mine!!!! WAAAAAUGH!!!

Train rides by
October 24th, 2009, 08:06 PM
Welcome, To Pokecommunity Make Yourself at Home while you are here i can answer some of your questions if you have any
k thanks for the offer
just wondering but is there a way that i can by pass the 15 post rule i really want to post some sprites i scratched but that rule wont let me

Sasuke.
October 24th, 2009, 08:24 PM
Welcome Train. Do you read Black Cat? Or is that just your name. Either way welcome to the forums.
No, can't bypass the 15 image rule, don't worry, make a few friends and you'll be there in no time.

@disturbedfan. Dunno if this is the right place for you to be posting that bro.

Train rides by
October 24th, 2009, 08:27 PM
thanks guys i apreciate it and no i dont read black cat ive heard of it but no some one in another forum gave this name to me

Hiroshi Sotomura
October 24th, 2009, 08:49 PM
So that we can get off the topic and make this "hyper person" stop taking over the course of this welcome thread… (by the way, please stop.)

Welcome, "Train rides by". That's probably a unique username you have there especially with Marluxia right in the avatar. What a combo.

Train rides by
October 24th, 2009, 08:56 PM
thanks and nice meeting ya hiroshi

TheFierceRed
October 25th, 2009, 08:19 AM
welcome
u like kingdom hearts???
i do lol