PDA

View Full Version : WUZZAAAAAH?!?!

disturbedfan98
October 24th, 2009, 07:44 PM
im new here. i thoght this was a cool site so i joined up. i needs some frndz. welcome to the jungle.... we got fun an' games....... ugh, ive got that song stuck in my head!! its so ANNOYING!!! vote for pedro. XD

Lycaeus
October 24th, 2009, 07:53 PM
Wow you're hyper.
Welcome to PC! Make sure to read the Rules and FAQ's.

disturbedfan98
October 24th, 2009, 08:01 PM
i have already done that. woah, oh oh oh sweet child o' mi-- AUUUUUUGH!!

.Missingno
October 24th, 2009, 08:03 PM
Oh Boy I'd Say Someone Is Going to be a Bundle of Joy for Us xD

i'm hungry. I NEEDS A SAMMICH!!! 10,000 fists in the aii--- UUUUUUUUGH! ive got to stop listening to music while im on the computer.

RED BULL!!! MONSTER!! FAIRY GODPARENTS!!! AAAAAAAAAAGH!!! I JUST BEAT CRASH MIND OVER MUTANT. I BEAT GUITAR HERO III IN A DAY. I PLAY EXPERT. WHOOOOOOOO!!!

You Are Scaring me Now lol

disturbedfan98
October 24th, 2009, 08:05 PM
i'm hungry. I NEEDS A SAMMICH!!! 10,000 fists in the aii--- UUUUUUUUGH! ive got to stop listening to music while im on the computer.

RED BULL!!! MONSTER!! FAIRY GODPARENTS!!! AAAAAAAAAAGH!!! I JUST BEAT CRASH MIND OVER MUTANT. I BEAT GUITAR HERO III IN A DAY. I PLAY EXPERT. WHOOOOOOOO!!!

disturbedfan98
October 24th, 2009, 08:14 PM
SORRY. IM ALL HYPED UP ON MOUTAIN DEW AND RED BULL. ITLL WEAR OFF, IM SURE OF IT.

I HAVES A QUESTION, A QUERY, A POSER. HAVE YOU EVER PLAYED GRAN TURISMO?
hmmm? ANYONE?

HELLUR? IS ANYSONES OUTS THERES? HEHEHEHE TOKI IS MY FAVORITE DETHKLOK MEMBER.

hello? listen im not hyper anymore. im sorry if i scared you or somethin. i cant control myself most of the time. please don't think of me as a spammer or some kind of hacker. im not ok? sorry if we got off on the wrong foot.

TheFierceRed
October 25th, 2009, 08:20 AM
welcome and reading the posting rules ok lol

Foxtrot Wolfwhistle
October 25th, 2009, 11:02 AM
Wow...Maybe you should...Y'know...Calm down a bit? You sound like a schizophrenic crack addict at the moment...No offense...

Lucerine
October 25th, 2009, 11:07 AM
WHAZZZAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yo, I'm Lucerine, Child of Human and Lucario. I want to say.......WELCOME TO THE MADHOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH *cough* *cough* *cough*. Worth it *cough*.

Kathryn.
October 25th, 2009, 02:19 PM
Oh god, now I'VE got that song in my head too!
I agree, you seem hyper, but thats not a bad thing, just means you're more interesting.=3