PDA

View Full Version : Wi-Fi Trade Corner Daily Chit-Chat

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Horizon
October 25th, 2009, 07:11 AM
Welcome to the PokéCommunity Trade Corner DCC!
This thread is a little hidey-hole for the local tradesmen to settle into after a hard day's trading and have a nice, relaxed discussion about events that have unfolded at their leisure.

Want to talk about the more popular trades and want to know what makes a good deal? Pulled off a sweet trade that you are really happy about? Got a PC trader to recommend after receiving a good service? This thread is for you!

However, I must ask you to please take note of the following points before posting:

General PC and Trade Corner rules apply.
Don't ask for trades here, that's what the Quick Trade thread is for.
Please don't use this thread as a medium to advertise your trade thread.

That is all; have fun!

Pokémon Ranger ✩ Moriarty
October 25th, 2009, 07:25 AM
Oh hey, this is a great idea! ^.^

So, how are we all today, and what's the best trade you've done this...week? For me, it would have to be the three shiny Regis I got today. :3 -huggles them- (...Huggling a Regice would be very cold >: ).

Awesome.
October 25th, 2009, 07:30 AM
I gave Moriaty the Regis. :)
My best trade this week was 3 shiny regis for 11 pokemon!!

de_darkrai
October 25th, 2009, 07:45 AM
....Working with my presentations,so i need someone to help me in completing my nat dex :P

Diabolico
October 25th, 2009, 08:32 AM
I have been making great deals and great trades when I search for evd pokemon, event pokemon, and Evd shiny pokemon. But I'm trying to find an UT shiny modest male charmander that learned seismic toss from emerald, FireRed, or LeafGreen. And I haven't found any player who has one. So I think it's impossible to find one.

TwilightBlade
October 25th, 2009, 10:31 AM
OMG and I was not even serious. You weak, weak mod. Put your efforts into updating the event sticky.

I have been trading elsewhere, sadly, but I just got an awesome HGSS Bold Suicune with HP Electric today! My life is complete. <333

I do not think anyone plays 3rd gen anymore, haha.

empty streets
October 25th, 2009, 11:26 AM
I wonder if someone will actually answer my silly post in the Quick Trade topic >_>
Never traded using PC before..

Lady Gaga
October 25th, 2009, 11:34 AM
Ah, the Trade Corner. This was my home in August. I made so many good trades, and had my own little breeding shop. This is where I met my former pair, Harumi-chan <333. Its nice to know now it has a DCC! I may stop by here every one in a while :]

Zebra Thunderhead
October 25th, 2009, 12:02 PM
lol it'd be cool to start getting back into trading but I've gotten so behind nobody'd want my events.

Tori
October 25th, 2009, 12:04 PM
I was just traded hacked pokemon From someone outside PC
>.> :'(

October 25th, 2009, 12:06 PM
lol it'd be cool to start getting back into trading but I've gotten so behind nobody'd want my events.

I'll bet they would! :]

Oh no :( What did they send you? :|

stavross
October 25th, 2009, 12:07 PM
get a new moon darkrai for a blastoise with awful stats someone traded to me :)

empty streets
October 25th, 2009, 01:09 PM
Just got a Scyther from kit1160 and a Zangoose from charliemtz2. Thanks a lot, guys, I'm very grateful for your help <3
(http://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=72355)

shot571
October 25th, 2009, 01:13 PM
jus got every lengendary :)

de_darkrai
October 25th, 2009, 03:19 PM

CME,u r a great Mod and a great trader ^_^

Regret
October 25th, 2009, 03:21 PM
Just got a Shiny level 100 EV'ed Tyranitar!!!
I think it's Ev'ed But I am not sure if It is x(

Could somone check it out for me? Is this pokemon EV'ed or not
If not I become very very sad : (

TYRANITAR-Adamant
HP:333
Attack:402
Defense:238
Sp.Atk:238
Sp.Def:236
Speed:142

Would be glad if you found out : D
And! I Been to the doctor today to check out if I got the new flue : D

Congratz!!
I got the new flue!! In my country we call it PigFlue <3 : D
YAY ME! xP

No, you fail
October 25th, 2009, 04:08 PM
OMG and I was not even serious. You weak, weak mod. Put your efforts into updating the event sticky.

I have been trading elsewhere, sadly, but I just got an awesome HGSS Bold Suicune with HP Electric today! My life is complete. <333

I do not think anyone plays 3rd gen anymore, haha.

I remember suggesting a battle stadium dcc not a trade corner one >.<

I believe I still play them...especially the game cube ones^^

Team Fail
October 25th, 2009, 08:37 PM
Cool! A DCC! This is a first for me! Anyways, back to the main topic... I've had the best trades this year, in my opinion. I found a 10ANNIV Lugia, (I never knew it was an event until I came to the PC trade threads, lol), and all 3 Shinto Ruins Pokemon from HG/SS. And to make it better, I got all 4 of them on the GTS! I'm now going to see if I can get Lugia and Ho-oh from those versions, as well.

No, you fail
October 26th, 2009, 04:31 AM
hmm i've been very productive in trading hg/ss wise.

what I have obtained via trades:
timid ev'd mismagius with hp fighting 70 and nasty plot
ev'd adamant feraligatr 31 att and speed iv's and aqua jet
ev'd adamant extremespeed dragonite
ev'd jolly superfang crobat
ut sassy extremespeed dratini <3

not to bad now working on finsing a head smash aggron.

World King
October 26th, 2009, 03:33 PM
So, a Trade Corner DCC, eh? This is sure a nice addition here. :)

OMG! I got another Ten'i'mura Regigigas off the GTS. (20th one, since ever), this time, I just traded a Lv. 70 Machamp I had stored for unknown reasons. xD

RocketAdmin.
October 27th, 2009, 01:13 AM
Hi,

Um, well i got a Shiny Deoxys and Shiny Rayquaza (: The guy was sure they were Legit but don't know how to check legality :/

thomascallaghan
October 27th, 2009, 01:51 AM
I need advice on how to make an Good looking thread :/ I cant seem to add pictures (this might be because I have too little posts) and I dunno what kind of layouts people like so can anyone help me?

I havent traded in a while but i did get Arceus a few days ago :) That pretty much completes all the legandaries for me whic is great

October 27th, 2009, 02:07 AM
I need advice on how to make an Good looking thread :/ I cant seem to add pictures (this might be because I have too little posts) and I dunno what kind of layouts people like so can anyone help me?

I havent traded in a while but i did get Arceus a few days ago :) That pretty much completes all the legandaries for me whic is great

Well, I'm by no means an expert or anything, but I helped DeathLucarioX sort out his thread yesterday ^.^ I'll be studying today, but I can always have a PM convo if you want to tell me what kind of thread you want to run. =)

thomascallaghan
October 27th, 2009, 02:22 AM
Well, I'm by no means an expert or anything, but I helped DeathLucarioX sort out his thread yesterday ^.^ I'll be studying today, but I can always have a PM convo if you want to tell me what kind of thread you want to run. =)

Thanks I think Im gonna make one now and then make ammendmants throught the day if you would check it out and tell me What you think is wrong or could be changed i would be very pleased

October 27th, 2009, 02:34 AM
Thanks I think Im gonna make one now and then make ammendmants throught the day if you would check it out and tell me What you think is wrong or could be changed i would be very pleased

No problem! I'd be happy to help =)

thomascallaghan
October 27th, 2009, 02:53 AM
well its Open and in my sig now I need to go and rack up some posts so i can add pics but i still want second opinions

October 27th, 2009, 03:08 AM
well its Open and in my sig now I need to go and rack up some posts so i can add pics but i still want second opinions

Hmm, I think that as you have used the centred format for the Pokémon, some pictures would just finish it off nicely. =) Also, it's always worth adding some more details on the Event Pokémon so that people then don't have to ask every time they're interested in one ^.^

thomascallaghan
October 27th, 2009, 03:10 AM
coolio Thanks I'll work on that now

El Héroe Oscuro
October 27th, 2009, 03:13 AM
Adding on to what he said, I think you should add stats for your Ev'd pokemon as well. In my opinion, I believe that a lot of people are going to ask for the stats of the pokemon considering they are not on there.

thomascallaghan
October 27th, 2009, 03:19 AM
Ok I'll try to add Stats soon aswell Thanks for all the advice

October 27th, 2009, 03:19 AM
Adding on to what he said, I think you should add stats for your Ev'd pokemon as well. In my opinion, I believe that a lot of people are going to ask for the stats of the pokemon considering they are not on there.

Damnit, I'm a girl. That's the third time this week. XD

Also, if Litvininal offers anybody her 10JAHRE Lugia and Ho-Oh, her English isn't so great so their details are:

Lugia Level 70
Pokéball
OT: 10JAHRE
ID: 06227
Hoenn / Arrived at Level 70
Recover / Hydro Pump / Rain Dance / Swift

Ho-Oh Level 70
Pokéball
OT: 10JAHRE
ID: 06227
Hoenn / Arrived at Level 70
Recover / Fire Blast / Sunny Day / Swift

According to Bulbapedia (ph33r my awesome Google skills >_>), all of those details are correct.

El Héroe Oscuro
October 27th, 2009, 03:23 AM
....*slaps self on forehead*
My bad xD

Painter
October 27th, 2009, 03:28 AM

it happens alot ive been traded lots of hacks from people both in and outside PC

.Ozymandias
October 27th, 2009, 03:30 AM
It's good to see this here! I've not been trading on PC for a while, I find myself trading mostly on LJ, but there are a lot of great trading threads around here.

I'm off to Quick Trade Thread :D

October 27th, 2009, 03:30 AM
....*slaps self on forehead*
My bad xD

Haha, that's okay XD I may add it into my signature or something lmao.

Also, I just received a copy of Emerald through the mail! \o/ I've heard that the Hoenn games are terrible, but I'm still looking forward to playing it. Right after I'm doing stealing the Pokémon on this save file.

thomascallaghan
October 27th, 2009, 03:31 AM
Anyone remember their first ever Wi-Fi trade? Mine was shiny Milotic for Shiny Mew and Normal Ho-Oh I was hyper the whole day :p
I love Hoenn I finished Saphire again for a second time Yesterday it was awsome

Painter
October 27th, 2009, 03:32 AM
lol i remember when i got red it had a lv 100 mew on it i was just like OMG MEW but at the time i was like 7 so whatevs

No, you fail
October 27th, 2009, 03:33 AM

Also, I just received a copy of Emerald through the mail! \o/ I've heard that the Hoenn games are terrible, but I'm still looking forward to playing it. Right after I'm doing stealing the Pokémon on this save file.

The Hoenn games are the best imo I've played Emerald too many times to count:D

October 27th, 2009, 03:34 AM
Anyone remember their first ever Wi-Fi trade? Mine was shiny Milotic for Shiny Mew and Normal Ho-Oh I was hyper the whole day :p
I love Hoenn I finished Saphire again for a second time Yesterday it was awsome

My first trade was with Wollstone...I believe it was for a Level 1 Piplup named Barry, who is now a Level 66 Empoleon and my homeboy XD He won the E4 for me. :3

I want to check out this guy's PC boxes, but right now I'm stuck in the Elite Four -.- Talk about seeing the ending of a game before the beginning XD

No, you fail
October 27th, 2009, 03:36 AM
Moriarty you just reminded me I have to finish my platinum I restarted it last night out of boredom and only got to the fifth badge =/

.Ozymandias
October 27th, 2009, 03:41 AM
My first wifi trade was for a Phione ^_^ how times have changed, haha!

October 27th, 2009, 03:42 AM
Moriarty you just reminded me I have to finish my platinum I restarted it last night out of boredom and only got to the fifth badge =/

Oh no! You must finish it =) Just don't try to commit Seppuku when you reach Cynthia like I was tempted to XD

Also, I just beat Wallace with this guy's Pokémon. That was...an anti-climax. (Gyarados on the champion, orly? o.O)

thomascallaghan
October 27th, 2009, 03:43 AM
when Me and My bro Got ranger I fantasised for about a week at how sik it would be when i could breed phione I thought they were like events and i was fantasising about trading them for every shiny xP

No, you fail
October 27th, 2009, 03:46 AM
Oh no! You must finish it =) Just don't try to commit Seppuku when you reach Cynthia like I was tempted to XD

Also, I just beat Wallace with this guy's Pokémon. That was...an anti-climax. (Gyarados on the champion, orly? o.O)

In Emerald is Wallace the Ice Leader or the Champion? I can't really remember I know he is an ice leader in either Emerald or saphhire/ruby

Btw, I still have my first ev'd pokemon a kyogre from 5 years ago when Sapphire first came out on my Diamond.

thomascallaghan
October 27th, 2009, 03:58 AM
I still have mine its a Blissy With Hp and Speed A crappy nature and it breaks evasion clause but who cares :p

I saw a guy I battled use it, he swept my team with it

El Héroe Oscuro
October 27th, 2009, 04:01 AM

You should just write in your signature in huge letters:
I'M A GIRL DAMMIT!
xD

In Emerald is Wallace the Ice Leader or the Champion? I can't really remember I know he is an ice leader in either Emerald or saphhire/ruby

Btw, I still have my first ev'd pokemon a kyogre from 5 years ago when Sapphire first came out on my Diamond.
Wallace is the Ice Leader, same as R/S. Who was that electric gym leader in Emerald, I forget his name.

thomascallaghan
October 27th, 2009, 04:04 AM
no in Emerald wallace is champion his daughter or someone is Leader
The electric Leader is The fat guy i dont remember his name he had the maze gym

El Héroe Oscuro
October 27th, 2009, 04:11 AM
no in Emerald wallace is champion his daughter or someone is Leader
The electric Leader is The fat guy i dont remember his name he had the maze gym
Well thats lame. What role did Steven have in the game then?

thomascallaghan
October 27th, 2009, 04:20 AM
I think He has a Really strong team near the end after the champ

October 28th, 2009, 01:13 PM
Welp, I'm currently seeking a UT Shiny Solrok and a UT Shiny Nincada to complete my I-have-anime!-Brandon's-entire-team-in-shinies-lololol mission of the week, so if you guys have any suggestions of where I could besides the QT go that would be great XD

How are we all today? =)

de_darkrai
October 28th, 2009, 03:36 PM
WOW...Finallly....Another HG/SS WiFi events.... ^_^

World King
October 28th, 2009, 07:16 PM
Don't you just love it when trades go well? I just traded a Shiny UT Timid to Pokémon_is_awesome for his Shiny Stunky and Piplup, and all went well. :)

BTW, this should have far more posts, by now. =l

thomascallaghan
October 29th, 2009, 01:26 AM
yep its fun posting and discussing your trades :)
I got Pikachu-coulered Pichu,Zapdos and Organized trades For a Shiny Metagross Lead, Shiny Timid Raikou Sweeper and A new Weird Kinda Empoleon xP and had some great battles but that dosent belong here

Harumi-chan
October 29th, 2009, 11:24 AM
I was finally able to spell out my name (Harumi) in ~shiny~ Unowns : D Thanks to Dedslnce who traded me the last ones I needed

I think I shall search out for people who are willing to trade some HG/SS legends.

Dusknoirs
October 29th, 2009, 11:29 AM
I just got an awesome Suicune and an Aqua Jet Totodile

thomascallaghan
October 29th, 2009, 11:39 AM
getting some lovley electrick pokemon for my electrick monotype team

thegeneticway
November 1st, 2009, 05:20 PM
I haven't made any trades lately, and I don't plan to until I have less of a load of HW, but ~

My best trade is when I traded for some events I guess x3

November 2nd, 2009, 01:57 AM
Hurrah, more people posting in the Chat \o/

I'm only trading on weekends now because uni is being so demanding, but my best trade lately was from Harumi-Chan who specially RNG'd me a Shiny Solrock and Shiny Nincada (who is now a Ninjask/Shedninja). So I now have all of King Brandon's Pokémon in shinies. A geeky goal, but one I'm proud of lmao. :33

Harumi-chan
November 2nd, 2009, 02:10 PM
I got 2 awesome Kyoto Cross Pikachus of different characteristics and a Nagoya Chimchar c:

Valen
November 2nd, 2009, 02:41 PM
i havent been able to find any timid celebi's that are ut and are english or zapdos that are calm natured >.>

Griffinbane
November 2nd, 2009, 07:27 PM
Thanks to an awesome trade from a certain awesome someone, I managed to breed a pokemon that has 31 IVs in 4 of its stats. AWESOME. Its siblings aren't bad either. One of em's got 2 30 IVs and 2 31 IVs. Nom nom nom. (There's no breeding chat thread D=)

MurdaRisk
November 2nd, 2009, 07:34 PM
WOW that is awesome. I really need to look in to IV breeding.

dedslnce
November 2nd, 2009, 07:56 PM
Whoa
i was just doing 3 trades at the same time with two different games, i thought i was going to go crazy 8]

Griffinbane
November 2nd, 2009, 08:17 PM
I donno bout you but I WILL go crazy if I can't do a transfer from game to game. I've got like 18 legendaries stuck on one game that I'm ready to erase from my firecard to free up memory but...the poke's got sentimental value. T.T

@Murda
That's WITHOUT using RNG. This is only the third pokemon that I had this kinda result with. And the first two didn't have great natures. I'm not sure what I'm gonna do with a Horsey neutral natured with HP (forgot) 70. Probably breed it...eventually.

Actually, I've got two traders to credit. One for providing the IVs, one for providing the pokemon I needed. :D:D:D

November 3rd, 2009, 07:11 AM
I donno bout you but I WILL go crazy if I can't do a transfer from game to game. I've got like 18 legendaries stuck on one game that I'm ready to erase from my firecard to free up memory but...the poke's got sentimental value. T.T

If you can wait until the weekend I can help you budge 'em across the games. =)

Question for the thread: how do we all remember what trades we are doing? Scribbled down on a piece of paper, remembered on PC's notepad, a Pending list on your OP, or just a super-duper memory? I've recently started using a spreadsheet. o.0;;;;

Griffinbane
November 3rd, 2009, 07:29 AM
I spend anywhere between 5-10 minutes poking through PMs and VMs.

November 3rd, 2009, 07:33 AM
I spend anywhere between 5-10 minutes poking through PMs and VMs.

I used to do that until I realised that I cleared my PM box out once a day. Then I tended to *facepalm* a lot >_>

.Ozymandias
November 3rd, 2009, 07:45 AM
Question for the thread: how do we all remember what trades we are doing? Scribbled down on a piece of paper, remembered on PC's notepad, a Pending list on your OP, or just a super-duper memory? I've recently started using a spreadsheet. o.0;;;;

When I ran a breeding thread I wrote everything in a note-book and in the OP. Otherwise I'd forget everything!

I just traded for a shiny Meowth on LJ, named... Yup, Bubastis :D

November 3rd, 2009, 07:51 AM
I just traded for a shiny Meowth on LJ, named... Yup, Bubastis :D

Bubastis was my favourite character in Watchmen (GN and movie XD). Effing big genetically-engineered lynx of awesome. XD

.Ozymandias
November 3rd, 2009, 07:53 AM
Oh hell yeah! She's awesome, I had to have one on my team.

(You may have noticed that I'm a slight Watchmen dork :P)

November 3rd, 2009, 08:01 AM
Oh hell yeah! She's awesome, I had to have one on my team.

(You may have noticed that I'm a slight Watchmen dork :P)

I'm a DC comics fangirl in general, so it's only natural that I love Watchmen XD The film made me like Ozymandias more than the GN, but I blame that on Matthew Goode's accent >_>

thomascallaghan
November 3rd, 2009, 08:02 AM
I just remember my trades by my boxes Only really dealing in EV'ed means its pretty easy to keep track

I go mad tradeing between my diamond and Plat cloning Things The WI-Fi Trading is just X|

.Ozymandias
November 3rd, 2009, 08:07 AM
Oh good lord don't get me started on Matthew Goode *drooooooools*

TwilightBlade
November 3rd, 2009, 01:27 PM

My savior is PC's notepad. :> Before that feature, I've used a pending list on a post or if I do not have an active thread (which is sadly, most of the time..), I list trades on Word.

Either way, I am horrible at remembering my trades. Oh well. XD

Grifflez, who are these special people? ;....;

Griffinbane
November 3rd, 2009, 01:44 PM
Oh, just you and Becki. xD

thomascallaghan
November 4th, 2009, 01:46 PM
what kind 6f features do people like on Threads?
I personally like A pic EV spread And Attack Spread and Nature anyone have special needs?

Griffinbane
November 4th, 2009, 01:55 PM
Yeah, something more compact. After a little while of scrolling, I tend to give up and go do something else. Sprites are annoying to me. D:

roacherman
November 4th, 2009, 06:05 PM
Excuse me guys, but I have no where else to ask this, but lets say I have an emulator and I know that emulator can trade wi fi (btw it is pokemon emerald) and I know for a fact that the wi fi feature works. Am I allowed to post THOSE kinds of trades? I looked at the rules and it said that no glitch or certain event pokemon or no hacked ones, but lets say Ill be perfectly honest about this trade, could I do the trade?

dedslnce
November 4th, 2009, 06:35 PM
Thanks Harumi for telling me about and trading me a kyoto cross pikachu
looked it up and also found out about two other events that coming out
Thanks Harumi

Harumi-chan
November 4th, 2009, 06:46 PM
Thanks Harumi for telling me about and trading me a kyoto cross pikachu
looked it up and also found out about two other events that coming out
Thanks Harumi

haha no problem hun c:
/waits eagerly for the events as well

dr4g0n12
November 4th, 2009, 06:55 PM
sucks that there is no cloning, huh?

thegeneticway
November 4th, 2009, 08:06 PM
I think I have a trade scheduled =)

It involves a Chansey + Seismic Toss ^^

I hope everyone is having good trades

.Ozymandias
November 5th, 2009, 01:48 AM
Got a good one this morning - a Bouncing Magikarp and Forest Pikachu from SoulSilver ^^

thomascallaghan
November 5th, 2009, 03:38 AM
is bouncing Magicarp Any good?

The_Coza
November 5th, 2009, 05:00 AM
I be collecting events now so i can go solo with a thread again.
Miss Levant is a little too inactive now. >.>
Unless anyone wants to partner with me. XD

thomascallaghan
November 5th, 2009, 05:03 AM
I prefer solo threads i only really read first post and Hate seeing replies asking for pokemon that the other guy owns offering sumthing awsome xP

The_Coza
November 5th, 2009, 05:06 AM
Lol, it did get a little annoying, and i think i've had my shop with Levant's for months now.

Edit: 4 months on the 29th of October, Lmao.

thomascallaghan
November 5th, 2009, 05:25 AM
I used to have one with Jas_66 It was awsome but my pokes were underneath his and everyone kept asking about his and never mine got on my nerves xP + people never read its a joint shop

The_Coza
November 5th, 2009, 05:53 AM
I used to have one with Jas_66 It was awsome but my pokes were underneath his and everyone kept asking about his and never mine got on my nerves xP + people never read its a joint shop

Lol, i think i actually remember that shop.

November 5th, 2009, 06:17 AM
Several people have asked to pair with me now in owning a shop, but I like having mine solo. It makes me feel like a real selfish cow when I say no -.-

The_Coza
November 5th, 2009, 06:23 AM
Lmao, guess they had their chance when you didn't have one. XD

thomascallaghan
November 5th, 2009, 06:29 AM
Pairing wih good people isent too good i dont think you should pair with someone who dosent do what you do E.G I collect Ev'ed I should pair with someone who dose events for maximum amounts of Ofers to both of us

The_Coza
November 5th, 2009, 06:36 AM
Pairing wih good people isent too good i dont think you should pair with someone who dosent do what you do E.G I collect Ev'ed I should pair with someone who dose events for maximum amounts of Ofers to both of us

Lol, i do both now, so meh. >.>

Griffinbane
November 5th, 2009, 07:57 AM
I'm starting to think about EVing some of my IV breds and putting them into my shop. Think that'll generate interest? Then again...I'm REALLY lazy and haven't got TMs to spare. And I've only got a single box of space left. Blarrgh. Need to expand my trade somehow.

pokemonfan2
November 5th, 2009, 08:04 AM
I'm starting to think about EVing some of my IV breds and putting them into my shop. Think that'll generate interest? Then again...I'm REALLY lazy and haven't got TMs to spare. And I've only got a single box of space left. Blarrgh. Need to expand my trade somehow.

you should..most tms are easy to get from people.
and most people are interested in the evd version anyway.

about your space problem...cant help you there lol.

plus i got a rng shiny adamant beldum with 29+ ivs in all stats...

And @ Moriarty you seem to skip everyone else who spammed.. so *eyeroll*

November 5th, 2009, 10:01 AM
WRONG THREAD HUR HUR HUR. *eyeroll*

Harumi-chan
November 5th, 2009, 10:56 AM
I like having solo threads too. I usually like working alone when it comes to anything, cause I know I'll get things done c:

Anyways got 6 new awesome Pikachu events, 3 yellow forest pikachus and a HG Dialga from RNC yesterday lD

dedslnce
November 5th, 2009, 03:29 PM
Ive never paired up with anybody but so far i think im doing good by myself
so i think im going to keep it that way

Another Thing HARUMI IS THE BEST!!!!

The_Coza
November 5th, 2009, 11:58 PM
Currently trying to figure out the different between Bryant Park and 10 ANIV's. >.>
Since they have the same ID's and OT's. >.>

Harumi-chan
November 6th, 2009, 12:38 AM
Currently trying to figure out the different between Bryant Park and 10 ANIV's. >.>
Since they have the same ID's and OT's. >.>

Byrant Park is 06808, and 10 ANIV's are 00010 c:

The_Coza
November 6th, 2009, 05:06 AM
Byrant Park is 06808, and 10 ANIV's are 00010 c:
According to the PC event list, Bryant Park Bulbasaur and 10 ANIV Bulbasaur has the same ID No. >.<

de_darkrai
November 6th, 2009, 05:19 AM
Nah,Harumi's right.BP's ID=06808

The_Coza
November 6th, 2009, 06:14 AM
Nah,Harumi's right.BP's ID=06808

Didn't say she wasn't. But if you look at the PC events list, they're exactly the same. <.<

de_darkrai
November 6th, 2009, 06:49 AM
PC???where's it???

------------------------------

Harumi-chan
November 6th, 2009, 09:35 AM
Didn't say she wasn't. But if you look at the PC events list, they're exactly the same. <.<

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/List_of_10th_Anniversary_event_Pok%C3%A9mon

Maybe that will clear it up :3

SCV058
November 6th, 2009, 09:39 AM
I think I have a trade scheduled =)

It involves a Chansey + Seismic Toss ^^

I hope everyone is having good trades

Good news is I'm almost ready to begin breeding- progressed up to the Rocket Warehouse, then I can get your Ditto, breed, then tutor. It might even get done this weekend!

Griffinbane
November 6th, 2009, 08:40 PM
I have to trade with like...6 different people this weekend (assuming they're ready) and I forgot who half of them were. D:

November 8th, 2009, 06:57 AM
I have to trade with like...6 different people this weekend (assuming they're ready) and I forgot who half of them were. D:

I have 15 booked in so far for today, but luckily I wrote them all down -.- I did mean to trade yesterday, but I forgot that my Godparents were coming around for dinner so I spent most of the day trying really hard not to burn the roast XD (Chicken, potatoes, sausages, stuffing, parsnips, carrots, broccoli, Yorkshire pudding, gravy, mint sauce and then Bakewell tart and chocolate tart. I. Just. MULTITASKED. D'8 dnw dinner guests again for a little while -.-).

Griffinbane
November 8th, 2009, 07:19 AM
Thanks. Now I'm hungry.
UK food always sounds tasty T.T

November 8th, 2009, 07:27 AM
Thanks. Now I'm hungry.
UK food always sounds tasty T.T

That's because it is xP And the best part is we have some leftover chicken and stuffing for din-dins...mm...chicken and stuffing sandwich....nomomnomnom. *gnaws on DS*

PorcelainDoll
November 11th, 2009, 04:01 PM
I have 15 booked in so far for today, but luckily I wrote them all down -.- I did mean to trade yesterday, but I forgot that my Godparents were coming around for dinner so I spent most of the day trying really hard not to burn the roast XD (Chicken, potatoes, sausages, stuffing, parsnips, carrots, broccoli, Yorkshire pudding, gravy, mint sauce and then Bakewell tart and chocolate tart. I. Just. MULTITASKED. D'8 dnw dinner guests again for a little while -.-).

LOL!!! Can I come over too??? I love food and that stuff sounds really good :D Anddd to keep on the Trade Thread-ish topic...I look forward to starting my own trade thread (hopefully with my bud Tyros) this Xmas-yay!

PokemonLeagueChamp
November 11th, 2009, 04:35 PM
Yeah, let's all teleport via wireless signals to Moriarty's house for dinner.
Moriarty: Thanks a lot. You successfully made me hungry. -_-

November 12th, 2009, 01:40 AM
Well, I'll be cooking the same thing for Christmas dinner too but if you want to come to that you've gotta alllllll bring me presents. xP

And yes, on-topicness...I have 27 trades to fulfil this weekend. ;____; Hooocrud.

PokemonLeagueChamp
November 12th, 2009, 03:04 AM
That certainly sounds fun. good luck lol

ArcanineOod
November 14th, 2009, 01:39 PM
Yo. I don't know if this should be in the Sinnoh Q&A thread, but it has to do with hacking, which is relevant to trades.

If you use the AR code to have all Pokeballs work first time, will the Pokemon caught show as hacked in a hack check?

xX

Griffinbane
November 14th, 2009, 01:46 PM
Just by eyeing it, no, it shouldn't. Unless it's in some outrageous pokeball or got some not normal something or other.

ArcanineOod
November 14th, 2009, 03:24 PM
Cool cool. Thanks Griffinbane! ^_^

Ah, woe is me... I traded away a Darkrai about an hour ago... It was for Jirachi and Feebas, so I guess it's okay, but... Alas, I love Darkrai so much...

xX

Alternative
November 14th, 2009, 08:28 PM
I have a question for the Traders of PC, and I had no idea on where to put it, so I'll put it here. Feel free to move it if necessary.

On a scale of 1-10 (1 being common, 10 being super rare), how rare is TRU Arceus?

PokemonLeagueChamp
November 15th, 2009, 10:46 AM
Right now, it's about 6. But that may change.

Griffinbane
November 15th, 2009, 11:24 AM
I was gonna go to Toys-R-Us today to get that Arceus but...I have no ride and they close in approx. 2 and a half hours. :(

Michcat
November 16th, 2009, 04:28 PM
I would like a shiny trapinch, vibrava, or flygon.
in return, you can have one of these pokemon, any level you want(even level 100), any gender, holding a masterball.
1) Celebi
2) Jirachi
3) Palkia
4) Dialga
5) Zapdos
6) Articuno
7) Moltras
8) Giratina
9) Heatran
10) Darkrai
11) Shaymin
12) Arceus
13) Regigigas
14) Cresselia
15) Uxie
14) Azelf
15) Mesprit
16) Rotom
17) Mewtwo
18) Mew
19) Kyogre
20) Groudon
21) Spiritomb
22) Sceptile
23) Charizard
24) Venusaur
25) Latias
26) Latios
27) Rayquaza
28) Absol
29) Blastoise
30) Mudkip
31) Marshtomp
32) Swampert
33) Torchick
34) Combustion
35) Blaziken
36) Evee
37) Valporeon
38) Jolteon
39) Flareon
40) Squirtle
41) Umbreon
42) Espeon
43) Glaceon
44) Leafeon
45) Regirock
46) Registeel
47) Amphardos
48) Worturtle
49) Sceptile
50) Grovyle
51) Treeko
52) Chimchar
53) Monferno
54) Infernape
55) Lucario

there are many, many, many other pokemon I own and would be willing to trade, but those are just the first that came to mind. I don't immediatly have all of the sinnoh starters, but I am getting a Turtwig and a Piplup soon. (btw, sorry for all of the spelling mistakes, I speak a different language :D)

Shiny Rotom
November 19th, 2009, 06:30 PM
Hey did the shaymin event end or is it still going?

Griffinbane
November 19th, 2009, 08:30 PM
The US Shaymin event has expired a while ago. Sorry. As far as I can tell, no other region has a Shaymin event atm either. :(

So, Thanksgiving is coming up, and I'm giving away nearly everything I bred. xD (shameless plug)
Anyhoo, apparently we're having a "real" Thanksgiving this year and I get to supply the food. Meaning I get to make mashed potatoes and baked potatoes and go to Boston Market and buy a turkey and stuffing. >.>

November 24th, 2009, 02:59 AM
Aww, come on you guys, November 20th for the last update? Get this thread moving, stat!

PokemonLeagueChamp
November 24th, 2009, 03:25 AM
Can't. Too busy peeling potatoes for Thursday.

Webster
November 24th, 2009, 12:10 PM
Really really want squirtle , charmander and bulbasaur to play through the game with.
Can anyone help please

Griffinbane
November 26th, 2009, 02:47 PM
Lotsa trades to do, but I've figured out how to not get trades confused. ^.^
My auntie just gave us turkey and ham slices, stuffing, mashed potatoes and gravy. I'm gonna be fat this Thanksgiving, especially after eating leftover chicken from Boston Market earlier. xD

Esmas
December 2nd, 2009, 12:19 PM
I'm wondering if a Pokémon I got is legit. Can someone confirm that it isn't hacked?

Lv. 70 Ho-Oh {Chinese}
HP 235
Attack 208
Defense 152
Sp. Atk 182
Sp. Def 224
Speed 131

Quirky nature.
Nov. 3, 2006
Kanto
Arrived at Lv. 70.

Griffinbane
December 2nd, 2009, 05:33 PM
Going by just its stats (PS: I donno what the invalid stats of events so's you know), it looks legit, albeit with near perfect Attack, Defense and Special Attack. Need more information though. Pokeball it's in, OT name and number, ribbons and moveset, just off the top of my head.

Greene1516
December 2nd, 2009, 05:40 PM
Looks like a legit Navel Rock Ho-oh to me, meaning OT etc will be that of the person who caught it.

Griffinbane
December 2nd, 2009, 05:42 PM
Oh... Meh, like I know my events. Pfft.

Chains
December 2nd, 2009, 06:19 PM
I dont know what you guys mean by you can tell by just looking at that but thats Hacked....
From what i found it has an Illegal IV Combination
IV's
10/31/31/1/31/5 And with a Quirky Nature that Gives Ho-Oh and Illegal IV Combination ;)
Unless it has any EV's im possibly wrong

Esmas
December 3rd, 2009, 11:57 AM
Could you please give me more info? I want to know 100% whether it's hacked or not.
I got two people saying it is, and one saying it's not.

Chains
December 3rd, 2009, 01:20 PM
Could you please give me more info? I want to know 100% whether it's hacked or not.
I got two people saying it is, and one saying it's not.

Does it have any EV's? I cannot find out the Accurate IV's without knowing if it has them or not.....

Blaziquaza
December 4th, 2009, 01:46 PM
Somebody gave me a sweet deal.TRU Arceus for Spiritomb.An early Christmas present!XD

Team Fail
December 4th, 2009, 08:41 PM
I have some events, and HG/SS Pokemon, and I want to start a trade thread. But, I don't know much on IV's and what natures and such are really good. As well, I'm not on my DSi often, or my PC. Who thinks I should start a trade thread? Yay or Nay?

Esmas
December 5th, 2009, 07:36 AM
Does it have any EV's? I cannot find out the Accurate IV's without knowing if it has them or not.....Not completely sure about the definition of EVs, but I'm guessing not, because it was caught at Lv. 70 and it is at Lv. 70. :S

EDIT: Alright, I got some more Pokémon, and I'd like to know if they're legit.

Dialga Lv. 47 (Shiny)
HP 161
Attack 145
Defense 126
Sp. Atk 147
Sp. Def 103
Speed 88

Brave nature.
Apr. 22, 2007
Spear Pillar
Apparently met at Lv. 47.

Mew Lv. 100 I doubt this one's legit :3 But I might as well make sure. xD
HP 338
Attack 259
Defense 223
Sp. Atk 231
Sp. Def 208
Speed 212

Naughty nature.
Nov. 30, 2009
Hoenn
Arrived at Lv. 100

Deoxys Lv. 70 Normal Forme/(OT Space C)
HP 164
Attack 221
Defense 103
Sp. Atk 207
Sp. Def 76
Speed

Impish nature.
Jun. 19, 2007
Hoenn
Arrived at Lv. 70.

Griffinbane
December 5th, 2009, 09:40 AM
EVs are points pokemon gain while battling. If your pokemon has experience, then it will have EVs. To remove them, you have to use EV reducing berries, berries #21-26.

You need to remove the EVs off Mew, can't check it like that. You forgot the nature on Deoxys. Dialga looks legit, and it's pretty decent too.

TwilightBlade
December 5th, 2009, 10:17 AM
Not completely sure about the definition of EVs, but I'm guessing not, because it was caught at Lv. 70 and it is at Lv. 70. :S

EDIT: Alright, I got some more Pokémon, and I'd like to know if they're legit.

IVs would help~

What language is Mew's name in? What's the OT/ID? What ball was it captured in? With said information, I could determine if it is an event or hack.

Deoxys appears to be an event, as long as it was captured in a pokeball and has the event ID, 00010.

>on another note, i need motivation to make a trade shop<

Griffinbane
December 5th, 2009, 11:00 AM
I could annoy you into making one, if you'd like. :P

PokemonLeagueChamp
December 5th, 2009, 11:07 AM
I could annoy you into making one, if you'd like. :P

Well, aren't you nice? :P

King Syn
December 5th, 2009, 11:41 AM
Griff, annoying TB is my job and my job only.

She WILL make a new trade thread.

Because I need a Dratini @___@

Esmas
December 5th, 2009, 03:43 PM
What language is Mew's name in? What's the OT/ID? What ball was it captured in? With said information, I could determine if it is an event or hack.

Deoxys appears to be an event, as long as it was captured in a pokeball and has the event ID, 00010.Mew's language is in English. OT is "ANTHONY." ID No. is "46508." It was captured in a Master Ball.

And yay, I got a legit Deoxys. :3

TwilightBlade
December 5th, 2009, 04:22 PM
Mew's language is in English. OT is "ANTHONY." ID No. is "46508." It was captured in a Master Ball.

And yay, I got a legit Deoxys. :3

I am afraid that it is not legit, as only Japanese players could get the Emerald ticket. English Players got a Mew either with OT: Mystry or OT: Aura if Mew is from Hoenn.

Making a trade thread is hard!!

King Syn
December 5th, 2009, 04:47 PM
Not if you hurry up

so hurry up

Esmas
December 5th, 2009, 05:53 PM
I am afraid that it is not legit, as only Japanese players could get the Emerald ticket. English Players got a Mew either with OT: Mystry or OT: Aura if Mew is from Hoenn. Meh. I guess I'll trade it off to some sucker on the GTS use it for battles and stuff. o3o

Chains
December 5th, 2009, 06:16 PM
Well if it the Ho-Oh didnt have any EV's which it cant if it was caught at level 70 and still is level 70 Unless Vitamins were used so where they? If no Vitamins were used then its hacked because from what i found its IV's were
10/31/31/1/31/5
It had two more Points in attack which is impossible because the highest IV you can have is 31 so yeah its hacked, and if it didnt have any EV's it had an illegal IV comnination :/

Team Fail
December 6th, 2009, 08:51 AM
Can I have someone check to see if it is legit and UT?

Name: Mew
OT: MYSTRY (Female)
ID: 06930
Exp: 560
Serious Nature
Dec. 2, 2009
Arrived from Hoenn at Lv. 10
Stats:42/27/25/27/25/25
Knows Pound and Transform
No ribbons
Caught in a Pokéball

Infected with PKRS

Esmas
December 6th, 2009, 02:33 PM
Can I have someone check to see if it is legit and UT?

Name: Mew
OT: MYSTRY (Female)
ID: 06930
Exp: 560
Serious Nature
Dec. 2, 2009
Arrived from Hoenn at Lv. 10
Stats:42/27/25/27/25/25
Knows Pound and Transform
No ribbons
Caught in a Pokéball

Infected with PKRSYep, I'm quite sure that's legit. OT and ID pass.

Team Fail
December 6th, 2009, 03:41 PM
Yep, I'm quite sure that's legit. OT and ID pass.

As well, is it UT, or does PKRS count as touched?

Chains
December 6th, 2009, 08:14 PM
I finally got done catching all my Regi's in my Platinum ^__^

Regice
Calm
31/24/31/30/31/31

Regirock
Carefull
31/31/31/7/31/31

Registeel
Carefull
31/31/31/7/31/31

Regigigas
Adamant
31/31/31/24/31/31

King Syn
December 6th, 2009, 08:40 PM
Why bother, those things are useless besides Registeel and to an extent Regirock

Chains
December 6th, 2009, 08:53 PM
Why bother, those things are useless besides Registeel and to an extent Regirock

Why bother? Because i can..... And it only took me about 10 minutes to RNG them and 30 Mins to Catch them (each), and it was well worth it to me ok? ;)
EDIT:
Also just now i caught this :D
Gengar
Rash
31/30/30/31/31/31
Hidden Power: Ice 70
Hahah Perfect Scarf MixGar

rhswrestler215
December 6th, 2009, 09:01 PM
i hatched a shiny weedle with four IV's at 31 :D great great day!

Team Fail
December 6th, 2009, 09:17 PM
I've now got a MYSTRY Mew, and I need it UT checked, so I have a question: Does having PKRS make the Pokemon touched, or can it still be called as UT? And, on a side note, I'm going to find a way to educate myself on how to IV Pokemon and determine IV's. I'll be really busy, as long as I don't loose privilages to my games. :D

Chains
December 7th, 2009, 12:10 PM
i hatched a shiny weedle with four IV's at 31 :D great great day!

Nice Breed what Nature? And what IV's?

I've now got a MYSTRY Mew, and I need it UT checked, so I have a question: Does having PKRS make the Pokemon touched, or can it still be called as UT? And, on a side note, I'm going to find a way to educate myself on how to IV Pokemon and determine IV's. I'll be really busy, as long as I don't loose privilages to my games. :D

I would say having Pokerus still makes it UT as long as it doesnt have any EV's i'd call it UT
And to determine IV's use a IV Calculator, the best one i would say is Metal Kids :D

Also im going to catch a Shaymin on my Pearl soon and i wanted to know what Hidden Power i should go for
The Possiblilities are
Timid Hidden Power: Fire 70
Timid Hidden Power: Rock 70
Modest Hidden Power: Ice 70
I really want to do Timid Hidden Power Ice but theres no Seed i can use that doesnt require Emploop :(
Any opinions on which one i should use?
On a side note caught this a few minutes ago :P
Kingdra
Swift Swim
31/31/31/17/31/31

Painter
December 7th, 2009, 12:13 PM
i would go for timid HP fire ^_^
and when im feeling not sick i will try the same

Chains
December 7th, 2009, 12:20 PM
i would go for timid HP fire ^_^
and when im feeling not sick i will try the same

Alright Timid 31/X/31/30/31/30 Hidden Power Fire 70 it is :D The only reason im doubting Hidden Power Fire is it always gives you a 30 Speed IV :( So i might still sonsider Modest 31/X/30/31/31/31 Hidden Power Ice 70 and throw on a Choice Scar :3 Thanks!

Team Fail
December 7th, 2009, 12:21 PM
I would say having Pokerus still makes it UT as long as it doesnt have any EV's i'd call it UT
And to determine IV's use a IV Calculator, the best one i would say is Metal Kids :D

Thanks. Now, I just need to cure it, and not IV it, and I can say that it is Untouched! Amazing!

King Syn
December 7th, 2009, 01:41 PM
I just RNG bred these....wanted some opinions

Larvitar
Jolly
Sand Stream
31 | 31 | 31 | x | 31 | 31
-Dragon Dance
-Earthquake
-Stone Edge
-Leer

Seedot
Adamant
Chlorophyll
Moveset when it is a Shiftry will be
-Sucker Punch
-Seed Bomb
-Explosion
-Swords Dance

Zubat
Jolly
Inner Focus
-Brave Bird
-Leech Life

Tyrogue
Adamant
Guts
-Mach Punch
-Bullet Punch
-Leer

Chains
December 7th, 2009, 01:48 PM
Kairyu's Breeds........
Nice Breeds Kairyu, theres not much to say about them though there flawless :/

King Syn
December 7th, 2009, 01:50 PM
Seedot
Adamant
Chlorophyll
Moveset when it is a Shiftry will be
-Sucker Punch
-Seed Bomb
-Explosion
-Swords Dance

Im mainly focused on this little guy...he is excellent in ubers, he can really screw a lot of things like Mewtwo and deoxys up... Just piar him with groudon to activate chlorophyll and sweep away.

Team Fail
December 7th, 2009, 04:37 PM
I'm going to try to chain my way to a shiny pokemon... boy, I'll need a lot of luck. My longest chain is 9...

GengarNightmare
December 7th, 2009, 04:40 PM
While we're on the subject of RNG, do you have to have your secret ID to RNG abuse at all, or do you only need it for shinies? I'm not much on hacking my game to find out my ID, and I haven't found a random shiny in my D/P/Pt games, so....

King Syn
December 7th, 2009, 04:53 PM
I have found like 11 random shinies lol

Chains
December 7th, 2009, 04:56 PM
While we're on the subject of RNG, do you have to have your secret ID to RNG abuse at all, or do you only need it for shinies? I'm not much on hacking my game to find out my ID, and I haven't found a random shiny in my D/P/Pt games, so....

You do not need your SID for RNG Abusing Wild Pokemon or RNG Breeding, but yes you do need it for Breeding Shinies or if you want to RNG Abuse Wild Shinies. And there is a Math Equation to find your SID if you don want to use an AR and you actually dont need to use an AR all you have to do is send a Pokemon with your OT/ID to a person with Pokesav/AR that can check your SID for you
Also i have ecountered like 11 Random Shinies too XD

GengarNightmare
December 7th, 2009, 05:17 PM
11 shinies? You guys are waaaay luckier than me.

You do not need your SID for RNG Abusing Wild Pokemon or RNG Breeding, but yes you do need it for Breeding Shinies or if you want to RNG Abuse Wild Shinies. And there is a Math Equation to find your SID if you don want to use an AR and you actually dont need to use an AR all you have to do is send a Pokemon with your OT/ID to a person with Pokesav/AR that can check your SID for you
Also i have ecountered like 11 Random Shinies too XD
Thanks, that was the answer I wanted. :)

Are there any good guides for RNG'ing in HGSS? I want to be able to RNG Lugia and Suicune when the English version is released.

Chains
December 7th, 2009, 05:21 PM
11 shinies? You guys are waaaay luckier than me.

Thanks, that was the answer I wanted. :)

Are there any good guides for RNG'ing in HGSS? I want to be able to RNG Lugia and Suicune when the English version is released.

No there arent any guides on RNG Abuse in HG/SS but there is a reasearch thread, The RNG (Random Number Generator) In those games are slightly different and there needs to be some testing still about it because the RNG hasnt been cracked in those games yet and they havent even come out yet so XD Also in those games there isnt a Journal and we need to find what advances the Frame in that game which we found out its the Radio but its very random so just wait till it comes out and there will be a guide on Smogon probably :D
I can tell you that a few people have successfully RNG Abused in HG/SS so it is possible just no guide yet.....

King Syn
December 7th, 2009, 05:35 PM
jUst found a shiny chansey, calm natured. Wish I had my bold synchronizer kadabra when I found this gal...

Greene1516
December 8th, 2009, 11:49 AM

Wow you couldn't be so wrong. The three Regi's make magnificent walls; Regigigas is the only one of the four that is pretty useless, though he is still great in doubles.

Chains
December 8th, 2009, 12:19 PM
Wow you couldn't be so wrong. The three Regi's make magnificent walls; Regigigas is the only one of the four that is pretty useless, though he is still great in doubles.

Haha thank you, Kairyu is right on the fact that Registeel is the most usefulll though and Regirock is great as a Cureser in a Sandstorm :P And regigigas with Massive Attack, good HP and Defenses in Doubles with Skill Swap could be deadly XD But i do agree imo Regice is pretty useless but its better having it then letting it sit in a cave :/

EDIT:
Kingdra
Adamant
31/31/31/17/31/31
Ability: Sniper
Caught: In a Dive Ball :P
Already have one with Swift Swim so i figured why not :/

LilacLust
December 8th, 2009, 12:40 PM
How can you say that? :P Regice has amazing SP.D and can even make a good sweeper with the bolt-beam combo ;)

Griffinbane
December 8th, 2009, 01:57 PM
In other news, I just tried messing around with the RNG thing (now that I know I don't need my SID >.>) and the stupid program confused the crap out of me. Smogon's explanation confuses the crap out of me too. Is there like an RNG Guide for Dummies somewhere? <.<

Chains
December 8th, 2009, 02:02 PM
In other news, I just tried messing around with the RNG thing (now that I know I don't need my SID >.>) and the stupid program confused the crap out of me. Smogon's explanation confuses the crap out of me too. Is there like an RNG Guide for Dummies somewhere? <.<

Theres me :D PM me and ill help out :P

No, you fail
December 8th, 2009, 02:23 PM
I can see that now a book called "RNG for Dummies" in bookstores.

Wish the software downloaded on mac's or I would be RNG'ing.

Chains really started a RNG'ing craze lol.

King Syn
December 8th, 2009, 02:37 PM
Regice lol.

Blissey says hello.

Griffinbane
December 8th, 2009, 02:39 PM
Well, I've wanted to try RNGing for a while now, except I didn't know how to do it. I read the Smogon explanation and all it did was confuse me. Badly. I've probably read the wrong guide. >.>

I haz tutor nao. But thanks for offering Chains. :D

King Syn
December 8th, 2009, 02:40 PM
Smogon sorta only has one guide lol. I found it understandable the first 4 times I read over it.

Chains
December 8th, 2009, 02:44 PM
Well, I've wanted to try RNGing for a while now, except I didn't know how to do it. I read the Smogon explanation and all it did was confuse me. Badly. I've probably read the wrong guide. >.>

I haz tutor nao. But thanks for offering Chains. :D
Welcome :D
Just read over the Guide again a few times
And make sure you do the Calibbration Steps thats very important
And then from there on its very easy
Enter in the Info you need to the RNG Reporter and get the Data you need and then try and hit your Delay and from there RNG The Poke :P Its very very easy once you get it trust me XD

I can see that now a book called "RNG for Dummies" in bookstores.

Wish the software downloaded on mac's or I would be RNG'ing.

Chains really started a RNG'ing craze lol.

Hahah lol didnt mean too its just easy and wanted others here to learn :P

Griffinbane
December 8th, 2009, 02:46 PM
Just because there's one guide doesn't mean it's the right guide. :P

Chains
December 8th, 2009, 02:47 PM
Just because there's one guide doesn't mean it's the right guide. :P

No She is right theres only one guide and its right in the WiFi Forum.........

LilacLust
December 8th, 2009, 02:54 PM
yeh chains taught me how to RNG :P

King Syn
December 8th, 2009, 02:56 PM
For the record.....

Im not a 60 year old female, im a 14 year old kid @___@

TwilightBlade
December 8th, 2009, 03:02 PM
That's nice and all, and Imma let you finish but I really am 8 and I had no problem learning how to RNG abuse... :D

I tend to explain it well... I can recall tutoring some 5 friends so far.

My only personal difficulty was learning how to count taps/flips, lawl.

Anyway, my notepad is stuffed with arranged trades.. I need a personal secretary... XD

Chains
December 8th, 2009, 03:06 PM
yeh chains taught me how to RNG :P

That's nice and all, and Imma let you finish but I really am 8 and I had no problem learning how to RNG abuse... :D

I tend to explain it well... I can recall tutoring some 5 friends so far.

My only personal difficulty was learning how to count taps/flips, lawl.

Anyway, my notepad is stuffed with arranged trades.. I need a personal secretary... XD

Lol the hardest part for me was the encounter slots X_x but know there totally understandable XD
And the Flips i remember my first time i messed up my flips like 3 times before i got it :P

King Syn
December 8th, 2009, 03:06 PM
I lose count of those damn things sometimes >_>

freaking journal.....

dotKarma
December 8th, 2009, 05:08 PM
Just completed a round (two, kind of) of IV Breeding (first in a while, actually). Parents had at least one flawless stat each (Ditto had all, of course). Here are the "best" of the checked:

Vulpix: Modest
20/13-14/31/31/24/24
and
23/13-14/31/31/8/21

Cyndaquil: Modest
7/31/23/25/31/31 (of course the Sp. Atk of both of the parents was 31 and this one wouldn't get it. Wouldn't be a problem if I had decided to try it in HG/SS)

Any suggestions on what to do from here? Should I try to get the offspring to breed with the Ditto and see what turns out that way?

Chains
December 8th, 2009, 05:14 PM
Just completed a round (two, kind of) of IV Breeding (first in a while, actually). Parents had at least one flawless stat each (Ditto had all, of course). Here are the "best" of the checked:

Vulpix: Modest
20/13-14/31/31/24/24
and
23/13-14/31/31/8/21

Cyndaquil: Modest
7/31/23/25/31/31 (of course the Sp. Atk of both of the parents was 31 and this one wouldn't get it. Wouldn't be a problem if I had decided to try it in HG/SS)

Any suggestions on what to do from here? Should I try to get the offspring to breed with the Ditto and see what turns out that way?

I would keep going no offense but the Vulix wants a 31 Speed IV atleast if your going to use Timid and the Defense could be alittle better
As for the Cyndiquil it could use alot more HP and im sur eit would like 31 Sp.Atk :D
Good luck and keep trying im sure you'll get it!

dotKarma
December 8th, 2009, 05:20 PM
I would keep going no offense but the Vulix wants a 31 Speed IV atleast if your going to use Timid and the Defense could be alittle better
As for the Cyndiquil it could use alot more HP and im sur eit would like 31 Sp.Atk :D
Good luck and keep trying im sure you'll get it!

Thanks for the advice. I just realized that there is a Cyndaquil from the bunch with flawless HP, so I'll breed it with the triple-flawless cyndaquil (I forgot to mention it is female) and see what comes up from there.

King Syn
December 10th, 2009, 02:10 PM
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/2/24/Spr_4p_490.png (http://www.pokecommunity.com/wiki/File:Spr_4p_490.png)
Manaphy
Preferred Nature: Timid, Modest
IVs: 25+ | x | 25+ | 31 | 25+ | 31

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/3/32/Spr_4d_385.png (http://www.pokecommunity.com/wiki/File:Spr_4d_385.png)
Jirachi
Preferred Nature: Jolly
IVs: 25+ | 31 | 25+ | x | 25+ | 31

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/5/5b/Spr_4h_145.png (http://www.pokecommunity.com/wiki/File:Spr_4h_145.png)
Zapdos
Preferred Nature: Timid
IV's: 25+ | X | 25+ | 31 | 31 | 31
HAS TO HAVE HIDDEN POWER ICE OR GRASS 70

I swear, hte first person to get me this will get like any combo of pokemon from my thread.

Chains
December 10th, 2009, 02:24 PM
That IV Combination is impossible for HP Grass 70... HP Grass has to always have a Even Special Attack IV...
Heres an Example
O= Odd IV
E= Even IV
O/O/E/E/O/O
31/31/30/30/31/31
Thats the best IV Combination you can have for HP Grass 70

And as for the HP Ice thats Illegal too XD
HP Ice has to be
E/E/E/O/O/O/ 30/X/30/31/31/31
O/E/E/O/O/O 31/X/30/31/31/31
O/O/O/O/O/E 31/X/31/31/31/30
Those are the only Possibilities for HP Ice 70
Just trying to help :D

King Syn
December 10th, 2009, 02:56 PM
Those will do too, I just frikkin need tnem and I already caught my Zapdos in platinum so yeahhhh....im sorta screwed.

Chains
December 10th, 2009, 03:00 PM
Those will do too, I just frikkin need tnem and I already caught my Zapdos in platinum so yeahhhh....im sorta screwed.

Lol i know what you mean, i caught all my legends before i knew how to RBG Abuse so now i have to either reset my pearl and play throuhg the whole freaking game or buy another Platinum X_x because im not trading over 200 pokes from my platinum XD
And as for the Manaphy and Jirachi, you know how to RNG Abuse correct? Well if you have an AR why dont you just hack the Wondercard and RNG Abuse for the IV's? It is legit to do this iirc but is very hard because you cannot control the Nature you get and you cant check if you hit your delay lol

King Syn
December 10th, 2009, 03:27 PM
Wont they come up as hacked when checked then?

Chains
December 10th, 2009, 03:37 PM
Wont they come up as hacked when checked then?

That i do not know, but on Smogon it is allowed because some wondercards are very hard to get and your not hacking the pokmon itself your just hacking the wondercard, and you still have to Abuse the IV's though lol, you just have to say that it was an AR activated Wondercard thats all :/ If you wanna know how just look at the part of the RNG Thread for perfect Wondercards :D
Note thati tried Abusing a Wondercard and its freaking difficult as ever X_x You cant check your delay, theres NPC's and you can never be sure on what nature you get........ Good luck if you attemp it though XD

King Syn
December 10th, 2009, 04:18 PM
Ugh, sound like too much work...Might as well just go buy a copy of ranger and get a damn Manaphy egg and SR until I get some Useful IV's

No, you fail
December 10th, 2009, 06:30 PM
Rofl I was catching fillers like twenty minutes ago and got a shiny shinx with these IV's 30-30-27-14-17-28 too bad it's bashful though.

dotKarma
December 10th, 2009, 06:39 PM
Rofl I was catching fillers like twenty minutes ago and got a shiny shinx with these IV's 30-30-27-14-17-28 too bad it's bashful though.

Wow, that's crazy. At least it's not a nature that takes away from the stats it needs most, though.

King Syn
December 10th, 2009, 07:08 PM

I once caught an almost flawless ditto doing that...its nature was lax XD

Chains
December 11th, 2009, 09:18 PM
God damn PokeRadar Abuse is so hard X_x
Im trying to RNG Abuse a Togepi and uhh its just so difficuly :(
You have to calculate all your steps and watch the Patches that show up and uhhhh it sucks....
I did everything right and was supposed to get this
Calm
31/X/31/31/30/31
Seren Grace
Togepi

But instead this piece of _____ popped up
Gloom
Calm
31/X/31/31/30/31
Uhhh so back to doing the whole process again.......

skaterdude6115
December 13th, 2009, 09:37 AM
I wonder how many people on pokecommunity actually started out playing the original red and blue versions when they first came out?

brookeeex
December 13th, 2009, 10:13 PM
I started out playing Red and Blue, I have 2 versions of each :)

Chains
December 13th, 2009, 10:43 PM
I have all 3 :) I have played only Blue and Yellow though...
And still trying to PokeRadar Abuse :( If anyone here learns how to RNG Abuse a few words of advice: PokeRadar abuse is hard :(

skaterdude6115
December 13th, 2009, 10:45 PM
blue version is damn good, however i'll have to say that Gold version is by far the best pokemon game out there.

brookeeex
December 13th, 2009, 11:11 PM
Yeah, the only games I'm missing are Emerald, Leafgreen and Firered

skaterdude6115
December 16th, 2009, 09:01 PM
Yo does anyone know if it's possible to get a missingno in diamond or platinum

charizard_
December 18th, 2009, 06:04 PM
im online now and wanting to trade

Greene1516
December 18th, 2009, 06:17 PM
Yo does anyone know if it's possible to get a missingno in diamond or platinum

If you mess up your game with constant hacking and physical abuse then maybe :)

nui876
December 20th, 2009, 10:43 AM
My best trade was my latias lv 100 for an japenese pokemon emerald event mew lv 100 in my pokemon platinum

King Syn
December 22nd, 2009, 08:00 PM
God damn PokeRadar Abuse is so hard X_x
Im trying to RNG Abuse a Togepi and uhh its just so difficuly :(
You have to calculate all your steps and watch the Patches that show up and uhhhh it sucks....
I did everything right and was supposed to get this
Calm
31/X/31/31/30/31
Seren Grace
Togepi

But instead this piece of _____ popped up
Gloom
Calm
31/X/31/31/30/31
Uhhh so back to doing the whole process again.......

If you have that Gloom I so want it. Epic ass Bellossom

Chains
December 22nd, 2009, 08:11 PM
If you have that Gloom I so want it. Epic ass Bellossom

Hahah unfortuneatly no i dont :( I didnt think Calm was a good nature for it and i was going for togepi :P Ended up finally giving up on the PokeRadar Project thats just too difficuly, my frame kept being extrmely higher then i advanced it for no reason and kept passing the frame i needed X_x
If you want i can catch the Gloom again it wouldnt be that hard :P VM me Saturday ill probably have it then XD

King Syn
December 22nd, 2009, 08:18 PM
Cool

Ugh, Im so bored. someone suggest something for me to breeed then give away.

TheAppleFreak
December 23rd, 2009, 08:19 AM
I dunno... Riolu I guess?

And why are you trying to Radar abuse to RNG ab-- oh, duh! Forget that.
Just get an AR from a friend to get your SID, then give it back and never see it again.

No, you fail
December 23rd, 2009, 08:23 AM
Cool

Ugh, Im so bored. someone suggest something for me to breeed then give away.

0/0/0/0/0/0 relaxed male luvdisc please. That would just be epic.

Chains
December 23rd, 2009, 09:06 AM

Just get an AR from a friend to get your SID, then give it back and never see it again.

What are you talking about? SID has nothing to do with PokeRadar Abuse inless your using one of your Shiny Spreads
And Syndrome do a........ Naughty 31/31/31/28/31/31 Hidden Power: Electric 70 Technician Scizor :D

Lol someone actually did that on Smogon XD And it was Shiny too XD

King Syn
December 23rd, 2009, 09:11 AM
What are you talking about? SID has nothing to do with PokeRadar Abuse inless your using one of your Shiny Spreads
And Syndrome do a........ Naughty 31/31/31/28/31/31 Hidden Power: Electric 70 Technician Scizor :D

Lol someone actually did that on Smogon XD And it was Shiny too XD

I used to have a copy of that thing.

Ill nickname it iSuck.

I hate Lucario.....Always messes up my sweeps with extremespeed.

Griffinbane
December 23rd, 2009, 09:43 AM
Guess what I'm breeding?
....Farfetch'd.

SCV058
December 23rd, 2009, 09:58 AM
Really?

I'm breeding Luvdisc (=

stavross
December 23rd, 2009, 10:04 AM
lol how about me
breeding weedles xD

Griffinbane
December 23rd, 2009, 10:06 AM
Luvdisc with straight 0 IVs? xD
I decided to look up the worst pokemon on Smogon. Nearly fell out of my chair after reading the thingy for Farfetch'd and Luvdisc. xD

Lokiman42
December 23rd, 2009, 10:09 AM
Really?

I'm breeding Luvdisc (=
I HEART Luvdisc! You beat me to the punch, I'm still new to Generation IV so I don't quite have the means to breed my own yet.

No, you fail
December 23rd, 2009, 10:12 AM
Luvdisc with straight 0 IVs? xD
I decided to look up the worst pokemon on Smogon. Nearly fell out of my chair after reading the thingy for Farfetch'd and Luvdisc. xD

If the team as no priority or physical walls I can sweep with luvdisc. Not that hard actually.

Chains
December 23rd, 2009, 02:46 PM
If the team as no priority or physical walls I can sweep with luvdisc. Not that hard actually.

I dont think anyone will ever be "Sweeping" with Luvdisc XD It only reches a base 95 Sp.Atk in Rain (with a +Sp.Atk and 31 IV's) XD And i dont think it will be OHKOing much with that...... It got good Speed though but nothing else XD

King Syn
December 23rd, 2009, 02:54 PM
Originally Posted by Stoney Kong http://www.pokecommunity.com/images/templates/winterfriends/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=5388532#post5388532)
Actually, Dragonite, with the right set, can LITERALLY 1-2HKO EVERY pokemon in OU, therefore meaning Salamence is a inferior Dragonite. (not really, but in raw power, yes...)
Want the set?

Oh my god this is the bad qoute of the year.

No, you fail
December 23rd, 2009, 03:46 PM
I dont think anyone will ever be "Sweeping" with Luvdisc XD It only reches a base 95 Sp.Atk in Rain (with a +Sp.Atk and 31 IV's) XD And i dont think it will be OHKOing much with that...... It got good Speed though but nothing else XD

eww who said a special one.

I use:
adamant @ liechi berry
252att/252speed
~endure
~flail
~waterfall
~toxic

Make sure you have rain dance up so you get swift swim then you endure and liechi berry activates and you flail like hell.

Uzumaki_King
December 23rd, 2009, 04:39 PM
Me too! :3 But I prefer EVd pokemon over legends usually. I've got plenty to offer too! Hit me up, and I can see if I got what u need. ;D

Team Fail
December 24th, 2009, 12:12 AM
Dec. 24: I'm ordering Pokemon Heart Gold on eBay right now, 7 minutes to go, and I'm the highest bidder!!!! If I get it, I'm adding the FC to my sig!

EDIT=====> I won the bid! Yay me! *Claps hands really quickly*

Dec. 25: Merry Christmas, everyone!!
Happy birthday, Ursula!!
Today's such a happy day!! :D

King Syn
December 26th, 2009, 11:16 AM
eww who said a special one.

I use:
adamant @ liechi berry
252att/252speed
~endure
~flail
~waterfall
~toxic

Make sure you have rain dance up so you get swift swim then you endure and liechi berry activates and you flail like hell.

But your outspeed by quiet floatzel and 12HKO'd by its boosted HP water 21

Lokiman42
December 28th, 2009, 11:37 AM
But your outspeed by quiet floatzel and 12HKO'd by its boosted HP water 21

It's difficult to predict the outcome of any battle. While you may be right in some ways, his set up for Luvdisc isn't bad at all. It all depends on the situation and how your opponent plays.

King Syn
December 28th, 2009, 11:39 AM
Do you not know we are joking around...

Lokiman42
December 28th, 2009, 01:44 PM
Do you not know we are joking around...
I couldn't tell if you were serious or not. That explains you saying 12HKO.... meh w.e

Griffinbane
December 28th, 2009, 01:55 PM
I'm not sure what to do! Trade all my breeders (and by definition my competitive fighters because I use them to breed too) to SS when it comes out, or leave it in my Platinum and transfer all my shop pokemon over there. I want the HG/SS egg moves available to me but that's a lot of pokemon to transfer. Either way, it means hours of trading over with intermediates. D:

King Syn
December 28th, 2009, 02:43 PM
Ew, I'm so lonely... Anyone wanna be trade partners and merge threads?

Horus_21
December 28th, 2009, 03:14 PM
wondering if anyone could help me, i have diamond, but i'm having trouble cloning pokemon =[

thegeneticway
December 28th, 2009, 08:16 PM
Sorry can't help you there.

But Hi!

I'm um, a person, and I'm bored.

Kudo
December 28th, 2009, 10:24 PM
Well, I finished obtaining 6 pokemon for someone. It was a real easy task but now I'm having a bit of trouble getting a time to trade setup. Besides just VM/PMing whenever it says they're on, anyone got any good tips for getting a proper time set-up of such coincidences seem so rare?

Also working on Battle Frontier stuff since I need enough points to teach a Sunflora Earth Power. I finish a 7 battle streak and then it has a yes/no option but since the question is in Japanese I don't know which to choose, I always seem to choose one and I get sent back to the bottom floor with only 2-3 BP...somehow this has happened 3 times...I swear I tried both, what am I to do?

And last, I have a Brave Bird Murkrow I promised someone...I'll get to messaging them later, although I may still have some work to do on it's IVs (and as far as I'm concerned, there's no RNG for HG/SS due to there being no pokewalker).

THAT REMINDS ME. Warning, mini-rant but I've kept the language family safe

Out of many of the trade threads, I see many offers of supposedly "legit" legendaries. Is nobody here doing the math?! For at least 2 decent IVs and proper nature with a Synchronizer I'd say it's 2/32 (choices 30 or 31 over 32 possible IVs, or 0-31) x 2/32 (2nd IV) x 1/2 (nature synchro, it might be less, it might be more, not sure but this is pushing it) = 1/512. Even if they have insane luck, are they really soft-resetting 200+ times? And they claim they're SHINY on top of it. NEWSFLASH they haven't cracked the RNG for normal capture so there's no legit trick to getting these. I smell all-encounter-shiny cheats all over. Keep in mind most people don't even encounter a single shiny throughout their ENTIRE play-through. So are they REALLY soft-reseting as many times as you've ran into a wild pokemon? If so, stop playing pokemon and buy some lottery tickets GEEZ. And 2 IVs and nature is the MINIMUM, what about those offering near perfect IVs? Notice this is only legendaries, normal shiny/perfect IV pokemon can be RNG.

But now, we have HG/SS. Where no RNG has been cracked and people claim to be able to give perfect IV+Nature pokemon WITH HG/SS BREED ONLY MOVES. Good IVs + Nature I can see, get the right ditto, or one you RNG in DPPt and use the proper breed item. But perfect with Shiny. No. Is it possible to get such? Yes. 1/754329085742380 is still a legit chance, BUT REALLY?

Actually, let me do the math for what some of you claim to have achieved for these legendaries:
(perfect IVs) 1/32 x 1/32 x 1/32 x 1/32 x 1/32 x 1/32 x (Nature, synchro) 1/2 x (Shiny) 1/8192 = 1/17,592,186,044,416

You know what can get you something like that to pass legit checkers? Just a few things, action replays and pokesav, preferably pokesav. As a matter a fact, it's been confirmed pokesav can create things that'll even pass Nintendo's hack checks. Stop lying to yourselves...it only looks legit.

Had to get that off my chest, sorry if it's the wrong place for it.

TwilightBlade
December 29th, 2009, 07:45 AM
Well, I finished obtaining 6 pokemon for someone. It was a real easy task but now I'm having a bit of trouble getting a time to trade setup. Besides just VM/PMing whenever it says they're on, anyone got any good tips for getting a proper time set-up of such coincidences seem so rare?
Download an instant messenger, such as AIM, MSN, or Yahoo and talk to each other when you two are online? Do you know each others' timezones?

Also working on Battle Frontier stuff since I need enough points to teach a Sunflora Earth Power. I finish a 7 battle streak and then it has a yes/no option but since the question is in Japanese I don't know which to choose, I always seem to choose one and I get sent back to the bottom floor with only 2-3 BP...somehow this has happened 3 times...I swear I tried both, what am I to do?
Lol, no idea about this... I'd have to look, but the last option would be something like, "Would you like to save the last battle in your Video Recorder?".

And last, I have a Brave Bird Murkrow I promised someone...I'll get to messaging them later, although I may still have some work to do on it's IVs (and as far as I'm concerned, there's no RNG for HG/SS due to there being no pokewalker).
There is the PokeWalker for HGSS, but not PokeRadar. RNG abuse can be used in either regardless. I believe RNG is in many games, but in Pokemon, we are just aware of it and can manipulate the delay and frame to reach that shiny or flawless Pokemon hiding. However, if you attach a power item, the parent's IV will pass down. For example, Power Bracer EVs in Attack, so attaching it to the father would pass down his Attack IV.

Even if they have insane luck, are they really soft-resetting 200+ times? And they claim they're SHINY on top of it. NEWSFLASH they haven't cracked the RNG for normal capture so there's no legit trick to getting these. I smell all-encounter-shiny cheats all over. Keep in mind most people don't even encounter a single shiny throughout their ENTIRE play-through. So are they REALLY soft-reseting as many times as you've ran into a wild pokemon? If so, stop playing pokemon and buy some lottery tickets GEEZ. And 2 IVs and nature is the MINIMUM, what about those offering near perfect IVs? Notice this is only legendaries, normal shiny/perfect IV pokemon can be RNG.
Uh, I have soft reset for 4 days for one shiny legendary... Then 11 months for another...It's not that hard, although their stats were bad. People are most likely RNGing, but you have to ask the original owner. If he/she seems knowledgeable and credible, it's best to give him/her the benefit of the doubt. ANYTHING can be RNGd, even wondercard Pokemon and Bebe's Eevee and stuff like that. If it's a monster, it can be RNG'd, although some wondercard events and stuff have an anti-shiny check.

But now, we have HG/SS. Where no RNG has been cracked and people claim to be able to give perfect IV+Nature pokemon WITH HG/SS BREED ONLY MOVES.
RNG has been cracked by a select few on Smogon. One would advance the RNG by the radio.

You may be good at math, but you need to start using your eyes and look for the articles. :)

You know what can get you something like that to pass legit checkers? Just a few things, action replays and pokesav, preferably pokesav.
You're right, several things I thought were hacked appeared to pass. The only thing that has failed legal.exe, in my experience, was a Tyranitar in a Cherish ball caught at level 100 in a city. Anyone could spot something so obvious, though. Legal.exe does not really check to see if a "forced shiny" code was used. It just checks simple values and information. :(

Kudo
December 29th, 2009, 09:26 AM
I appreciate this response immensely, finally some answers. This issue has been bothering me since I came to this forum.

Download an instant messenger, such as AIM, MSN, or Yahoo and talk to each other when you two are online? Do you know each others' timezones?

I have all three of those ._. I'll see if they have any, thanks for the tip.

Lol, no idea about this... I'd have to look, but the last option would be something like, "Would you like to save the last battle in your Video Recorder?".

To youtube then! or Platinum, I'll get it done somehow.

There is the PokeWalker for HGSS, but not PokeRadar. RNG abuse can be used in either regardless. I believe RNG is in many games, but in Pokemon, we are just aware of it and can manipulate the delay and frame to reach that shiny or flawless Pokemon hiding. However, if you attach a power item, the parent's IV will pass down. For example, Power Bracer EVs in Attack, so attaching it to the father would pass down his Attack IV.
How'd I screw that up? Yeah, my mistake, I meant the watch gear thing you get in Gen IV...whatever it's called. The one that has the coin flip app and happiness checker used for Dppt RNG.

Uh, I have soft reset for 4 days for one shiny legendary... Then 11 months for another...It's not that hard, although their stats were bad. People are most likely RNGing, but you have to ask the original owner. If he/she seems knowledgeable and credible, it's best to give him/her the benefit of the doubt. ANYTHING can be RNGd, even wondercard Pokemon and Bebe's Eevee and stuff like that. If it's a monster, it can be RNG'd, although some wondercard events and stuff have an anti-shiny check.
That sounds around right, soft-reseting for a Shiny is much more probable than Stats, since for stats and IV's you'd have to catch it, check it, unlike Shinies which just...if they're shiny you'll know immediately. But even if you look at those numbers and if they did just soft reset for stats...make it a little more lenient to something more probable: 3/32 x 3/32 (2 near/are perfect Ivs) x 1/2 (apparently synchronize IS 50% after all, so I wasn't off yay) = 9/2048 or 0.44%. I could actually see that happening BUT, since you can't tell right away it's much longer than a normal soft reset for a shiny so it'd go half as fast due to checking (it's not like the IV checkers are perfect either, but I compared them with pokesav when I inputted everything exactly and they're still fairly accurate). Also, 11 months, that's dedication o_o. Again I'll have to look further into what RNG methods are being used.

RNG has been cracked by a select few on Smogon. One would advance the RNG by the radio.
This is definitely the first I'm hearing about this, but is also the information I've been looking for to answer "HOW ARE THESE PEOPLE DOING IT?!" I'll take a look at this.

You may be good at math, but you need to start using your eyes and look for the articles. :)
Awe, I did search pretty far for the information (including first hand pokesav experience with Platinum, I know there's one for Hg/ss but I'm not going to ruin that game)...although yes, it's rather clear I didn't search enough (specifically on HG/SS RNG). As for the math, naw, I just know how to use a calculator xD (actually an online one, the numbers were too big for my GRAPHING calculator..geez).

You're right, several things I thought were hacked appeared to pass. The only thing that has failed legal.exe, in my experience, was a Tyranitar in a Cherish ball caught at level 100 in a city. Anyone could spot something so obvious, though. Legal.exe does not really check to see if a "forced shiny" code was used. It just checks simple values and information. :(Well, sadly none of them are perfect. It's fairly easy to create something like a normal OU pokemon with only 2 perfect or near perfect IVs with the proper moveset and exact EVs that'll pass (I think there was something with putting it down as hatched that bypassed the checker but...I don't think I should discuss that further here) especially if you put it in a normal pokeball like a great/ultra/or dusk ball. At least the checker IS getting progressively better (I think). Although the only people I see that are caught are obviously the fools that say they have legit pokemon with illegal movesets

skaterdude6115
December 29th, 2009, 10:15 PM
Is a pokemon obtained through RNG abuse considered a hacked pokemon?

King Syn
December 29th, 2009, 11:02 PM
No, it's perfectly legit....

thegeneticway
December 31st, 2009, 07:15 PM
Happy New Years/New Year's Eve to everybody ~

Make any good trades lately?

I hope you did :3

ArmageddonAsh
January 5th, 2010, 10:41 AM
is there a way to trade Charmander from Fire Red to to someone with Pearl using WIFI?

Griffinbane
January 5th, 2010, 10:51 AM
Not directly, no. The only way you can do it is if you pal park it to Diamond/Pearl/Platinum then trade it to the person with Pearl.

ArmageddonAsh
January 5th, 2010, 10:54 AM
silly question but whats Pal Park?

Chains
January 5th, 2010, 11:26 AM
silly question but whats Pal Park?

Its where you can Trade over Pokemon from Your GBA Pokemon Games such as Fire Red or Emerald and they get migrated to the Pal Parl and you can catch them there and then they will be on your DS Pokemon Game :)

ArmageddonAsh
January 5th, 2010, 11:29 AM
okay thanks. how do you get access to the Pal Park
do you have access to it from the start or late into the game?

Chains
January 5th, 2010, 12:27 PM
okay thanks. how do you get access to the Pal Park
do you have access to it from the start or late into the game?

No you have to beat the Game and then go to Route 221 where it is Located, and obviously you have to have a GBA Pokemon Game with Pokemon on it to Migrate :)

OmegaLego
January 13th, 2010, 06:34 AM
I'm kind of a newbie so I didn't really know where to post this, but here goes...

Would anyone be looking for a "Trade Partner" when HeartGold and SoulSilver come out?

I'm getting Soulsilver, and I'd love to:

Help someone obtain version specific pokemon on a consistent basis,
--For example, if you had Heartgold but wanted a Vulpix with an adamant nature, I'd due my best to get it to you as soon as soon as possible. And on your part, trying to get me a Scyther. (since i'll have Soulsilver)

Offer evolutionary trades (tradebacks) for others and vice-versa
--Scizor and Machamp!!

and finally, just to meet a new friend!

Thanks and let me know :cool:

tommyhtc
January 13th, 2010, 06:50 AM
Ok then I'll get a heart gold.. it's always nice to have someone like that..
add me as friend.

OmegaLego
January 13th, 2010, 07:21 AM
Ok then I'll get a heart gold.. it's always nice to have someone like that..
add me as friend.

I'm kind of a newbie so I didn't really know where to post this, but here goes...

Would anyone be looking for a "Trade Partner" when HeartGold and SoulSilver come out?

I'm getting Soulsilver, and I'd love to:

Help someone obtain version specific pokemon on a consistent basis,
--For example, if you had Heartgold but wanted a Vulpix with an adamant nature, I'd due my best to get it to you as soon as soon as possible. And on your part, trying to get me a Scyther. (since i'll have Soulsilver)

Offer evolutionary trades (tradebacks) for others and vice-versa
--Scizor and Machamp!!

and finally, just to meet a new friend!

Thanks and let me know :cool:

Nice! Anybody else just let me know