PDA

View Full Version : Outcast of Anatari...

Psychotic_Demon
October 15th, 2004, 05:19 PM
Kay, heres my latest (and hopefully sucsessful) RP. This takes place in Anatari, another one of my little worlds, except unlike Fantysta, Anatari has humans, and does not have the technology we have today. Heres the plot.

PLOT: You play as an outcast, shunned by society, and a half demon. You have to make your way through Anatari. There will be many battles, and hopefully you will be able to befriend some other outcast.

As an outcast, you have aquired strange powers, and must learn how to use them. How will you choose to use them? For evil, to help King Batoniess, or for good?

Rules: (OMG, saphira has rules in her RP!)
1: Be descriptive! `c mon, dont say: 'i ran through the forest, blah, blah, blah....'
2. Have fun!!!^^

Thats basically it...

Fill out this profile to play.

Name:
Description:
Powers:
Weapons:
Personality:
Allignment: (good or evil)

Heres mine:

Name: Saphira Moonstream
Demon Side: Half Wolcan
Description: Silver wolf ears, a wolf tail, and large wings. Saphira wears a light blue sleeveless shirt, with blue pants. She also has a asilver chain, which has a sapphire cut into a rose on it. Saphira never takes it off. She has sapphire eyes, dirty blonde hair with light blonde highlights, and a scar on her right cheek.
Powers: Ice, and being able to change into full wolcan. (Can`t control when, though)
Weapons: A bow and arrow.
Personality: A bit of a loner, sarcastic at times, prefers to be alone, and a true and loyal friend.(If ya can get that close to her...)
Allignment: i guess i`ll be..... evil.

Thats it.

Master Angel
October 16th, 2004, 06:52 AM
Name: Zekeal Foobar
Demon Side: part hawk
Description: Flat, sky blue hair, blue feathery wings, deep blue eyes. He wears a purple robe with lighter purple clothes underneath.
Powers: To control the wind, and fly
Weapons: A dagger and a rod with a purple orb in the top
Personality: He's not a very serious guy, very funny sometimes, and sometimes just tries a little too hard to be funny. But he is very good in battle and is a great friend you can always count on.
Allignment: good

Emerald_Ursaring
October 16th, 2004, 07:23 AM
Name: Xandax Urkarf
Demon Side: Part Bear
Description: Shaggy, dark brown hair, deep black eyes, sharp fangs, and a bear nose. His arms are covered lightly in fur, and he has powerful paws with retractable claws. He wears a sleeveless brown robe with no shirt underneath, but dirty black pants and a large belt.
Powers: Control over earthquakes, super strength.
Weapons: With claws like his, he doesn't need any weapons:D
Personality: Somewhat of a loner, prefers to be alone, but will work with others if necessary. You don't want to get on his bad side, because his bear demon instincts activate easily. In battle, he's the first to charge forward, and usually fights against him don't last long. But if you manage to gain his trust, he'll give his life for you if necessary.
Allignment: Somewhat neutral.

~Ozy~
October 16th, 2004, 08:06 AM
Name: Ares
Demon Side: Half Tanar'ri (see avatar)
Description: Has a normal human face aside from the canine maw in the middle thereof. Stands as 9 feet, reflecting the stature of his demonic blood. Great, leathery wings just from his back and a foxlike tail comes out of his backside. Heavily muscled. Wears light scale-mail armor over normal (if oversized on most people) clothes. Keeps his wings, tail and maw hidden under a voluminous green hooded cloak.
Powers: Pyrokinesis, electrokinesis
Weapons: A flaming whip and electric sword
Personality: Heartless and uncaring, although not necessairily evil. He'll help if it's to his own benifit, but only then. He works for himself and by himself.
Allignment: Chaotic neutral.

Master Angel
October 16th, 2004, 09:36 AM
Alright, I think we have enough members, can we start?

By the way, did someone give me a rep. for this?

Dragon Paw
October 16th, 2004, 02:02 PM
May I still join?

Name: Tally
Demon Side: Caracal (see siggy for a caracal pic)
Description: She has back length tan hair and yellow eyes. She wears a tan colored shirt and pants.
Powers: She can use claw and bite attacks as well as crystal attacks.
Weapons: A katana made out of caracal bones
Personality: She gets angered and jealous easy. When extremely angered, she will fight until she gets what she wants. She is nice only to those she knows and cold to those she doesn't. She also follows a strict code that includes no lying and such. If you lie to her and she finds out, she will do something wether it be to shun ou or humiliate you.
Allignment: Chaotic Good

Flower_Power_99
October 17th, 2004, 12:09 PM
I'll join!

Name:Rathon
Demon Side: Half-Horse(Which means my character is a centaur)
Description: He has tthe upper body of a human and the bottom of a horse, a race called a centaur. The bottom part/his horse part is pure white.
Powers: He has Starsight(He can see the future through the stars)
Weapons: A bow and golden blessed arrows
Personality: He is very wise and hates to be confronted or told he is wrong. He makes a lot of people mad because he is very coacky and is usually right. He is also demanding and sort of a loner.
Allignment:True Nuetral

Burne Starcofski
October 17th, 2004, 07:25 PM
Me Too!!!

Name: Burne Starcofski

Demon Side: Half Drycanyte (Basically a Bipedal Dragon.)

Description: His silver scales reflect all the Moon's light, but turn dull in the sunlight. His Emerald green eyes give the feeling that he cares. His wings strong enough to lift four times his weight. His arms, muscular and thick. Instead of feet, he bears the formal Dragon Talons. His claws and horns a pitch black gloss. A steel breastplate lined with soft green cloth protects his body, hiding in the shadows by his large black cape. The one thing that might seem normal is how he has a short neck, rather a long serpent limb.

Powers: Extremely quick in speed, flight, reflexes and manueverabillity. Can regenerate his vast collection of swords.

Weapons: Any bladed weapon ranging from a Dagger to a Two-Bladed sword.

Personality: Strays away from society, he lives life as a loner, living and writing the music. Emotionless (As a property of being a Drycanyte.), prevents him from feeling anger, depression, or joy.

Allignment: Pure Neutral

(Couldn't take good or evil, neither fits the bill.)

Flower_Power_99
October 19th, 2004, 12:20 PM
Aight can we start 'er up??

Psychotic_Demon
October 20th, 2004, 05:38 PM
ooc: okay, i guess so. wow, this is great!!!^^ `cept for EU leavin.... *cries*

ic: Saphira looked out at the dark, vast plains before her, Beyond them was Citibal, The City of Light. She hated that place. Everything there was good, and pure. Stretching her wings to their full extent, and twitching her ears and tail, she jumped into the air and took flight.

Tonight was the night of the Three Stars, when Citibal celebrated their sucsses for three nights. She was to go there and bring back someone for the king. Looking overhead, saphira could see the Three Stars shinning brightly in the sky. Tonight would be an eventful night....

Master Angel
October 21st, 2004, 06:47 AM
The feathers on my wings puffed out nervously as I saw something fly above me in the sky. It was much too large to be a bird, at least any bird that was able to fly.

My hawk eyes focused in on it and I noticed it was at least some animal, maybe wolf or something. But I couldn't be sure this late at night.

I jumped as I heard a noise behind me, but it was only the hoot of an owl. It blinked it large yellow eyes at me before taking flight. I shook my head and walked off further into the dark forest.

Dragon Paw
October 21st, 2004, 06:53 AM
I gazed up through the opening in the trees and watched something fly over me. 'Rather odd.' I thought as I brushed my tan hair out of my face. I sighed. Tonight was not my favorite night. I didn't like all the noise brought on by celebrations so I sought shelter in the woods. I doubted anyone would come in since everyone in the City of Light was so busy with their celebrations.

Master Angel
October 21st, 2004, 07:01 AM
I turned around and looked behind me. This time I heard something else, and I knew it wasn't an owl. They were the silent fliers. Anyways, whatever made the noise certainly wasn't flying.

I looked past a growth of bushes and saw a tan haired girl standing there. My first instinct was to fly off, but I was curious as to why she wasn't in the city celebrating like everyone else.

I shifted my weight behind the bushes and heard a twig snap inder my feet. Oh snap!

Dragon Paw
October 21st, 2004, 07:22 AM
I trained my cat like eyes to where the newcomer was. "And who may you be?" I asked while wondering why this newcomer was out here in the first place.

Master Angel
October 21st, 2004, 10:29 AM
I stepped out of the bushes, folding my wings gently behind my back.

"I am Zekeal, Zeke for short. Who are you?"

Dragon Paw
October 21st, 2004, 10:31 AM
I grinned. "My name is Tally." I said. "And what brings you out on this night?" I asked.

Master Angel
October 21st, 2004, 10:33 AM
I looked down and shrugged. "I just didn't want to be in that great group of people." I played with a rock with my feet.

Dragon Paw
October 21st, 2004, 10:43 AM
I grinned again. "That's the same reason I'm out here." I said.

Psychotic_Demon
October 21st, 2004, 02:48 PM
Saphira could see the plain rushing below her. She passed a small forest, but continued on. If I am to be rewarded, she thought, gliding inches away from the ground, I must bring him back. What was his name again? Zek, Zele, Zenkan.... Oh yeah! Zekeal!

Suddently, she hit a stray tree. The shock of the impact dazed her, and Saphira sat there for a moment. She shook her head and stood up. "stupid tree..." she muttered, walking torwards Citibal.

Burne Starcofski
October 21st, 2004, 03:09 PM
Inside the city, he ducked from alley to back alley, as the crowd of people grew bigger and bigger. "Celebrations, why do they happen so often?" I asked myself, staring up longingly at the moon. It was full, but it still couldn't block out the Starlight. "It's only been a short time... Yet it happened so long ago..." He muttered, as he relived the night he discovered his powers and curse, right in front of his only friend he ever had...

Psychotic_Demon
October 21st, 2004, 03:12 PM
Saphira contiued on foot, ignoring the throbbing pain on her head. She had no idea where this Zekeal guy was, and was approaching a forest. a very dark froest.

Master Angel
October 22nd, 2004, 07:01 AM
I grinned too.

"Well, great minds think alike."

I looked up at the sky. Something had hit a tree not far away. I began wondering what it was.

Burne Starcofski
October 23rd, 2004, 08:05 AM
He averted his gaze quickly down the Alley, his eyes focusing in and out, scanning for the source of the noise. Shadows were dancing across the wall, headed in his direction... "They're spreading far too quickly..." he turned and took off, dodging between corners and hurdling over Trash Cans that littered the streets. He skidded to a stop, seeing more shadows moving from his direction. Changing course, he side stepped into the deep Back alleys, headed for the Slums...

~Ozy~
October 24th, 2004, 10:10 AM
Even in the reletively accepting Citibal, I got my fair share of stares. Still, it didn't really matter. I was being well-piad for my services and tonight was the perfect time to carry out an assassination. The general festivities, the drunkeness in the Undercity, the crowds. It all served to make killing a reletively easy task. with a brief flap of my wings I was on the rooftop of some shop, looking cautiously for my target.

Master Angel
October 24th, 2004, 10:19 AM
I looked up at the brightley lit sky. I stood up straight and turned to Tally.

"I am sorry to cut our chat short, but I must be going." I had the feeling something was watching us. More like watching me. I had to go somewhere and clear my mind. Maybe I could chance a trip to the city.

~Ozy~
October 24th, 2004, 10:28 AM
I scanned what I could see from the rooftop. Granted, my vision in so much artificial light was far from top-notch but I could still at least make out faces from 20 or so feet away. No sign of the target. I spung quickly to another rooftop and resumed my search. My canine maw picked up their scent with some ease. I started sniffing carefully, maw in the air as I honed the search down.

Burne Starcofski
October 24th, 2004, 07:16 PM
Allthough they were empty, I didn't feel hidden yet. They could still find me here, even though it was the last place anyone would want to be... "There's got to be someplace to be..." he picked one of the empty dwellings and shut the door behind him.

Dragon Paw
October 25th, 2004, 01:54 AM
I watched Zeke leave. He had seemed uneasy to me. I wondered why as I turned around and began to walk in the opposite direction on the soft spongy ground. I made my way through a bush when I wondered if he had been followed. 'Hope not..' I thought to myself.

As I came a bit farther into the forest, a scent reached me. 'Was he followed?' I thought as I scanned the area with my eye sight. I was on the edge of the forest now.

Master Angel
October 25th, 2004, 09:25 AM
OOC- Where's dark_espeon? Her character was the one chasing me and I have nothing to do if she never finds me... Maybe someone else should try and kill me! ^^ I scare myself.

IC- I sat on a rock in front of a crystal blue lake, relfecting the bright sky. I stared down at my own reflection, which stared back at me.

I began asking myself questions. Why couldn't I go into town? Silly question, they would surely kill me. Not if I disguised myself, they would never know. Who was they? The normal people, the non-mutants, all the hatred in the world in normal humann bodies.

I threw a small rock into the lake, shattering my reflection. Why was life so unfair?

Burne Starcofski
October 26th, 2004, 04:47 AM
(Kill for a reason? Or just no reason at all? If it's no reason, then I'll do it!)

Master Angel
October 26th, 2004, 07:12 AM
OOC- XD Well, I was just saying that because dark_espeon isn't here. But you can kill me for no reason! I wanna DIE! XD Nah, I'm joking, about wanting to die. Well, let's just wait for dark_espeon. I hope she gets on soon.

Burne Starcofski
October 26th, 2004, 04:03 PM
(Still, I'll at least try... Then there's a possible GOOD outcome. =} )

As he walked around inside the abaonded shack, he noticed a few Wanted Posters strewn about the floor. Most of them were really old, but one was fairly new. It was just offered a month ago... "As long as they can't see my face when I trade for the bounty, then I'm fine..." he reminded himself, rolling up the Poster and placing it in his pocket...

~Ozy~
October 26th, 2004, 04:18 PM
I watched the man pick up the poster, my draegloth vision honing in on the face. It was a more profitable bounty, might as well jump ship. I lept to just outside the shack, landing near to silently just outside. Ducking and walking inside, I growled "The bounty's mine. Stay away."

Legendary_Pokegirl
October 26th, 2004, 04:37 PM
((Hmmm....do you think its to late for me to join this? ^^; ))

Master Angel
October 26th, 2004, 04:39 PM
OOC- I'm sure you can. Just fill out the form and start whenever.

Legendary_Pokegirl
October 27th, 2004, 04:12 PM
OCC: Okay. ^^

Name: Miko (Mee-ko)
Demon Side: Half Wolf
Description: Miko has long brown hair that flows to her waist, and dangerous yellow eyes. She has black wolf ears on the top of her head, with a piece taken out of the left one. She also wears a black kimono. Just by looking at her you can tell she has a past.
Powers: Miko uses wind, fire, and realistic illusions to defeat her enemies.
Weapons: A single sword
Personality: Miko doesnt know who to trust, and is usually in a bad mood. Overall, she is very independant, and deep down inside, very caring.
Allignment: Good/Evil

Burne Starcofski
October 30th, 2004, 09:39 AM
Grumbling, he turned to the voice. "And what if I decline your warning in disgust?" he questioned, as a click sounded within the concealing folds of his cloak...

Legendary_Pokegirl
October 30th, 2004, 10:15 AM
Miko rested silently on a tree branch, her eyes closed, but her ears perked up cautiously. She was resting, for she had just ended a battle with a rather large demon, and she had gotten severly wounded. The forest was quiet, but the demoness still believed that there was some sort of danger still lurking around.
That was a pretty tough battle...maybe if I were to just rest a bit... Miko thought, resting her hand on her stomach where lay a wound. She was truley in pain, and there was truley nothing she could do about it. Though Miko knew her wounds would heal in a matter of days, she wished there was something she could do to stop the pain. There was another thing that troubled her though. The evil. The evil that was wandering the forest at the very moment. When it reached her...what were she to do?

Miko slowly stood up on the branch, and jumped swiftly to the ground, landing in a crouch. Miko growled, and fell to the ground. She couldnt move, the pain was way to great.
What am I to do? she thought, closing her eyes. She senced the darkness advancing closer and closer.

Master Angel
October 30th, 2004, 02:25 PM
I turned around, thinking I had heard something. But as I gazed out into the dark night I saw nothing.

I slid off my rock and walked around, trying to figure out what had made that sound. Soon I came upon a figure lying on the ground.

"Hello?" I said, in a hushed voice. "Are you alive and sleeping?" I went over and touched its shoulder.

Legendary_Pokegirl
October 30th, 2004, 02:38 PM
Miko didnt speak, but she layed her ears flat on her head in response as if saying "Go away, I dont need you're help." She then let out a low growl.

Master Angel
October 30th, 2004, 03:13 PM
I took a step back. I could tell she didn't want my help, but I couldn't just leave her there.

"Well, isn't there anything I can do for you?"

Legendary_Pokegirl
October 30th, 2004, 03:23 PM
Miko finally gathered the energy to speak.
"Yes..." she began. "Get lost, unless you are willing to accept you're fate. Theres evil roaming the forest. You best leave..."
Miko had nothing else to this stranger. She also had no idea why someone wanted to help her.

~Ozy~
October 30th, 2004, 03:43 PM
I replied cooly "The I rip you limb from limb and feast on your flesh." I now knew I'd have to fight, go with a snap of my left wrist, a flaming cat 'o nine tails whip appeared there, snapping out and setting the shanty aflame.

Burne Starcofski
October 30th, 2004, 06:50 PM
A second click accompanied the first. "There is no reason to fight over a First come, First Serve bounty, but I could tolerate a fight, especially one with someone who is gifted like myself..." his cloak expands, like he were spreading and crounching on his legs...

~Ozy~
October 30th, 2004, 07:25 PM
I gave off a massive noise, somewhere between a howl and a roar as I telepathicaly said And you dare to fight me in my home, child? I was a creature of fire, born in the deepest levels of the Abyss of a drow mother and tanar'ri father. I snapped the whip out and summoned my lightning blade to the other hand, accompanying the whip attack with a blast of electrical energy from the sword.

Master Angel
October 31st, 2004, 10:26 AM
I straightened. Well, if there was nothing here for me perhaps I should leave.

I turned around to walk off, folding my wings at my side.

Burne Starcofski
October 31st, 2004, 01:44 PM
It sounded smugly, the way he said: "Child? No, you are merely old..." he spun around, facing him with two blades, both Katana. one shone a Brilliant White, and the Other sucked in light to make Pitch black...

Psychotic_Demon
November 6th, 2004, 11:13 AM
ooc: I`M BACK!!!!! OH YEAH! I IS SOOOO HAPPY! HI PEOPLES!^^

ic: Saphira continued on, alone in the darkness. The silvery waters on a shallow lake showed her reflection. She turned away. What have I done to myself...? She wondered sadly. Getting caught up in the empires business...

She looked across the lake. Someone was walking there. Saphira speard her white wings and flew across it, skimming the water with her fingertips. Gracefully, she landed in front of the person.

It was to dark to make out their features, so she spoke. "Do you know who Zeakel is?" Saphira asked impaitently.

Burne Starcofski
November 7th, 2004, 06:29 PM
(Good to have you back, but too bad we haven't met yet, that would keep things alive...)

"Now, do you still wish to kill me over a simple Bounty?" he asked, poised for any attack that might be thrown at him.

Master Angel
November 8th, 2004, 11:38 AM
OOC- Yeah! de's back!

IC- I took I step back from the figure. "I am Zekeal," I said nervously. Whoever would want me? Or know who I am?

Psychotic_Demon
November 10th, 2004, 01:53 PM
"You are wanted by King Batoniess, Lord of the Empire." Saphira said, preparing for a fight. "Do not ask why, for I dont know. I am just supposed to bring you back." With that said, saphira lunged at him.

Master Angel
November 10th, 2004, 02:21 PM
I swung back away from her attack, the only thing keeping me from falling were my wings, stretched out on either side of me.

I raised my staff. "I don't want to fight you, but I will if I must!" (He sounds like Starfire! XD) I twirled my staff around in the air, creating a fast moving wind current, traveling in a circle, until I had made a fair-sized tornado, which I sent towards the girl who attacked me.

Psychotic_Demon
November 10th, 2004, 02:27 PM
Saphira just evaded the whirlwind. "Fine. But you could just give yourself in and make this easier." She said, though it probly wouldnt make a difference. Saphira speard her wings and took to the air, circling above Zekeal.

Master Angel
November 10th, 2004, 02:33 PM
I backed up, not sure of what to do. Giving in was not my way. Whatever the King wanted with me, if could sertainly not be anything good.

I flapped my own wings and rose into the sky beside her, holding out my staff. "I will never give up. Fight me to death, I don't care."

Psychotic_Demon
November 10th, 2004, 02:40 PM
Saphira was about to attack, but something stopped her.

"-Yes. After Saphira has arrived I will have no more use for her."

"But Master, who will be your new slave?"

"I dont know or care. But Saphira has to go."

"Why? Shes the best we`ve ever had... She usually finishes finding someone within a day."

"Because she knows too much. After we get Zekeal you will kill her."

Those last words echoed through her mind. Saphira fell strait out of the air, and landed on her left wing. Kill? Kill her? Why?

"Stop!" Saphira shouted, trying to stand up. Her wing seared with pain. It was obviously broken.

Master Angel
November 10th, 2004, 02:46 PM
My eyes widened so much I thought they would pop out of my head. What had happened to her? I certainly hadn't done that. How could I?

I floated down beside her. It felt uneasy. The one who had just been fighting me was the one I had to help.

Psychotic_Demon
November 10th, 2004, 03:04 PM
Saphira breathed heavily. Tears threatened to fall at any moment. What have I done...? She thought. Thety killed her family and now they wanted to kill her.

"No..." Saphira whispered feebly. "This isnt right..."

Master Angel
November 10th, 2004, 03:29 PM
I touched her shoulder softly. "What's wrong?" I couldn't help her if I didn't know what was going on.

Psychotic_Demon
November 10th, 2004, 04:09 PM
Saphira leaned back. "N-nothing." She stamered. "But I advise you leave if you treasure your life..."

Master Angel
November 10th, 2004, 05:12 PM
I took a step back and gripped my staff, but shook my head. "No, you're hurt. Isn't there something I can do?"

Psychotic_Demon
November 10th, 2004, 07:34 PM
"No..." Saphira replyed. "I-I`m fine..." Shr tryed to stand but ended up falling over again. "The Empire wants both of us dead...." She said.

Master Angel
November 11th, 2004, 10:17 AM
I put an arm under her to help her up. This news shocked me. I thought they only wanted me.

"How do you know this?"

Psychotic_Demon
November 11th, 2004, 01:20 PM
"I dont know.... I just saw it...." Saphira replied shaking her head. "It just sorta appeared in my mind, then faded away..."

-Riyuko-
November 11th, 2004, 04:53 PM
As Miko's strength slowly began to return to her, the evil presence seemed to disappear. Miko stood up. She was fully healed. She cracked her knuckles, and jumped into the wind, overlooking the area for any sign of other demons. Miko could definatly sense other halflings around her, but she wasnt interested. She had lots of energy now, and she didnt want to just sit around and wait. Miko wanted to fight.

Master Angel
November 12th, 2004, 08:18 AM
I frowned, and stared off into the darkness. I thought I'd heard something. Again...

I straightened up. "They can't kill us if they can't find us," I said. "Come. We should go into hiding."

Lizzie
November 12th, 2004, 10:02 AM
i hope i'm not too late
Name: Swass
Demon Side: black swan
Description: has long black hair tied into a pony tail, has dark silver eyes that glow in the night, she has black wings and a featherd tail that drags along when she walks, her feet and hands are webbed with claws, and she wears a thin silver skirt and a black long sleeved shirt that widens at the end, wears sandles
Powers: able to send out strong black beams that suck energy out of the foe and transports the energy to herself, also able to send hurracanes, thunder storms and to heal
Weapons: a black sword with a silver handle
Personality: calm, positive, and yet feels lonley a lot
Allignment: good
-------------------
Swass weakly crawled out of the water, she took a deep breath and stood up-trying to hold back the pain. She used her sword to balance her, and then spread her wings and lifted herself from the ground, she heaved another sigh and flew into the forest a voice yelled from behind her, only she could hear, Swass closed her eyes and held back tears, she continued to fly through and then heard voices from afar. She stopped flying and immedetly became scared, she thought for a moment and then continued "who's there?" she asked

Psychotic_Demon
November 12th, 2004, 02:38 PM
ooc: no ones ever too late. welcomes!^^

ic: Saphira nodded. "Your right." She said, ducking behind some bushes. "They might have already figured out that I`m not coming back. The King has a lot of connections with evil mages...."

Master Angel
November 12th, 2004, 04:17 PM
OOC- Yay! Lizzie joined! *waves to Lizzie*

IC- I followed her behind the bushes. "Do you think they're already looking for us?"

Psychotic_Demon
November 12th, 2004, 04:23 PM
"Most likely..." Saphira whispered. "Gharam is the evilist mage i`ve ever met. He put a curse on me once for kcnoking over a candle on his table... I think it had to do with a spell he was preforming..."

Master Angel
November 12th, 2004, 04:41 PM
I frowned. I didn't like hearing this. Moments ago I had just been worried about being different.

I pulled at her arm. "I see a cave over there. We can spend the night in there."

Psychotic_Demon
November 12th, 2004, 04:43 PM
"I cant..." Saphira said, looking up at the moon. "I have to replenish my energy by flying around in circles like an idiot... `Cept now my wing is broken and i dunno what I`ll do...""

Master Angel
November 13th, 2004, 10:12 AM
OOC- Let me know if you can see an attatched file. It's my first time using it. If you can (by some miracle) see it, it's my character.

IC- I frowned. "You can't even walk?" I paused. "I could carry you," I offered.

Psychotic_Demon
November 13th, 2004, 11:42 AM
ooc: yeah i can see it. but i gotta go right now.... (parents could come home any minute) buh-bye! see you hopefully in 30 mins!^^'

Master Angel
November 13th, 2004, 11:51 AM
OOC- Okay, see ya later! (yay! she saw it! XD)

Psychotic_Demon
November 13th, 2004, 12:52 PM
ooc: i`m back! *laughs insanly* wow, that went by faster than i thought!^^

ic: "I get I`ll just sit here... "Saphira said gloomily. "I wish I knew how to heal..."

Burne Starcofski
November 13th, 2004, 04:16 PM
(Dang, I can't make another move until Adamant Dodger gets back... =( )

Master Angel
November 13th, 2004, 04:29 PM
I thought about what she said and began to wish I could heal also.

Psychotic_Demon
November 14th, 2004, 07:46 AM
The night seemed to take forever... Saphira watched the stars above. At one time, she saw a shooting star.

"Hey, lookit that." She said, pointing at the sky.

Master Angel
November 14th, 2004, 07:59 AM
I smiled and leaned back against the tree. "Make a wish," I said.

Psychotic_Demon
November 14th, 2004, 08:09 AM
"Ano? I dont really believe in that stuff, but oh well..." Saphira became silent for about a second. "There ya go. I made one."

Master Angel
November 14th, 2004, 09:58 AM
I myself hadn't thought up a wish, but I think I may have subcounciously.

Psychotic_Demon
November 14th, 2004, 06:07 PM
Saphira sighed. This was taking to long. She hoped it would be dawn soon.