PDA

View Full Version : 22yo australia, back for more

iusedtoownmoltres
October 27th, 2009, 05:02 AM
Hey all, I live in australia and I am 22, I was an original pokemon collector from 99, 2000 until no one collected them anymore...

But 10 years later, I am back for more, I bought my first theme deck today which is the "Platinum" theme deck. as you may know I got a giratina shiny which ive never heard of before. But I really need help with these new pokemon.

What ultra rare ones do i look out for?. and are there same pokemon you can get in different levels too?.

Im glad to be back.

derozio
October 27th, 2009, 05:23 AM
Hiya iusedtoownmoltres!

You're into the TCG, aren't you? Then the Pokemon TCG forums will be of real help to ya. You'll find a lot of people there, who're really into the TCG. I don't know anything about it and so I advise you to take a look at the TCG forums. There are a lot of members who may be able to help you. ;D

Anyways, welcome to the Pokecommunity forums! Read the rules and FAQ if you haven't already. They are really important for any individual. And remember to have fun around the forums! :)

iusedtoownmoltres
October 27th, 2009, 05:26 AM
Hiya iusedtoownmoltres!

You're into the TCG, aren't you? Then the Pokemon TCG forums will be of real help to ya. You'll find a lot of people there, who're really into the TCG. I don't know anything about it and so I advise you to take a look at the TCG forums. There are a lot of members who may be able to help you. ;D

Anyways, welcome to the Pokecommunity forums! Read the rules and FAQ if you haven't already. They are really important for any individual. And remember to have fun around the forums! :)

Ok, thankyou so much :).

Will definately have a look.

ριє™
October 27th, 2009, 05:29 AM
Welcome To The Forums !
Have A Great Time =]

Laden

iusedtoownmoltres
October 27th, 2009, 06:40 AM
Welcome To The Forums !
Have A Great Time =]

Laden

Thanks Laden :)..........................