PDA

View Full Version : The "Post here if you're bored" Thread

Sawyer
October 15th, 2004, 07:13 PM
this is probably a dumb idea... but oh well. post here if you're bored and try to get some conversation going... so, i'm bored right now... are YOU?

DragonTrainer
October 15th, 2004, 07:14 PM
This goes in fun time in blah blah land...

~Moved

Camp Kill Yourself
October 15th, 2004, 08:54 PM
Uhm. Yes. I`m...Bored...I guess...
Even though...I...Am thinking of so many ideas for new comics that I must draw soon, because this girl is requesting one of them...Ummmmmmmmmmmmm...
I don`t like peppers. They make me feel sick.
I Feel Sick. Hee! Great Jhonen comic.
Okaaaaaay.

Hoshi
October 15th, 2004, 10:44 PM
BORED! hmmmm...what to do. I know! lets throws randomly placed objects at the person before us! *hits camp kill yourself with a stuffed torchic doll from Target*

Camp Kill Yourself
October 15th, 2004, 11:09 PM
*Blinks a little...Not really knowing what a torchic doll is...o.o; And this scares him. But, he throws the doll back, anyway...*
I`m trying to stay awake. If there is one thing I hate is sleep. Because, you sleep most of your life, right? I don`t feel like wasting most of my existance in a state of unconicousness where I can be taunted by false happenings...Only to wake up, and have no idea, sometimes, even as to why I am so freaked...because I don`t remember my dream.
Yaay. Red Bull.

GOD.
October 16th, 2004, 02:24 AM
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRINNNNNNNGGGGGGGG, lets talk about cheese

Jolty-kun
October 16th, 2004, 02:45 AM
FINNALY, IVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS!!!!! XD, anyway, im totally bored XD

lozie_89
October 16th, 2004, 02:46 AM
im bored but thats normal for me! im always bored.....

Lady of the Shadows
October 16th, 2004, 03:13 AM
Well i got bored. Though not to much. I have a lot to do normaly.
Though right now yes i am bored.

Camp Kill Yourself
October 16th, 2004, 11:09 AM
...Now I`m watching Buffy. Yaay. Buffy.
Heh.
I wanna see the new SMG movie...Cause, to see the Buffy run from zombies and whatnot will make me laugh quite a bit. Heh...Who wouldn`t laugh about that?

Tzuri17
October 16th, 2004, 03:11 PM
I'm bored >.> that's it, bye. :laugh:

AdamHays
October 16th, 2004, 04:33 PM
I'm pretty bored right now.

Kikaider
October 16th, 2004, 08:01 PM
I'm like so bored....I think I will post here and tell you guys about it.....I am now typing this message about my boredom and about how I am typing this message..........O,o;;

Lady of the Shadows
October 16th, 2004, 08:05 PM
Not realy that bored.... just random posting to pass the time. Waiting for it to get later in the night.

raveberuk
October 16th, 2004, 09:20 PM
I am bored to death waiting for the next pokemon game... I finished all pokemon games and have played it all over again for around 3 times for each games...

Why is nintendo so slooooooooowwwwwwwww... :cheeky:

Rave :tired:

GOD.
October 17th, 2004, 01:32 AM
boooooooooooooooring, i wonder when ill eat next?

Tzuri17
October 17th, 2004, 03:55 AM
Hey I just wanted to say i'm bored ^^

Hoshi
October 17th, 2004, 01:04 PM
*throws a block of cheese at Tzuri17* XD

Tzuri17
October 17th, 2004, 01:12 PM
*runing away and taking a few bites XD*

KARR
October 17th, 2004, 01:28 PM
Maybe a bit.

I have a little, tiny taste after munching the edges of an assignment. Yeah, weathering. I'm not lying! I did! It looks like parchment now. Yeah, I wiped off the saliva with the help of a tissue. Let's talk good grades!

Sawyer
October 17th, 2004, 02:32 PM
grades suck XD, i mean, my parents don't really care THAT much... but if i get an F... :'(... well my parents only care if i didn't try my best. but personally, i HATE school... same boring thing every day... and i get so much homework! :'(... once again... (you guessed it) i'm BORED XD

Camp Kill Yourself
October 17th, 2004, 03:00 PM
Homework sucks.

GOD.
October 18th, 2004, 10:51 AM
check out my new tables XD
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v407/thankyouplease/newdecks.jpg

Camp Kill Yourself
October 18th, 2004, 11:28 AM
I`m not bored. Just somewhat sad...and very frightened. I was supposed to go to school, today, but, my mom set the clock wrong, and I went outside about a half second after the bus already left.
So, I panicked...Right? And then, I called her (my mom) at work, and told her I missed the bus, and how much I dispise walking in the rain. She told me to go to school, so I acted all panicy. She said I could stay home.
About an hour later, I realised that my friend will probably be mad at me, `cause I told her I`d be at school today, for sure. This is where my fear comes from.
So, then, I decided I would work on my Jhonen speech (that I was supposed to give today), and that`s when I remembered that the same friend who was going to be mad at me for my lying darkness of evil is doing a speech in the same class as I am, today...And I was supposed to see it. So, now I`m rather frightened, because there is double reasoning for her to hate me. I`m waiting for her come after me with a gun...Or some sort of...stick, and...then give me the stick or gun, and say that it`s my early Chirstmas present, then take it back!!! ...Actually, I could see that happening...only, she`d taunt me with IFS #1 and #2...And then take them both away. :( I would be sad.
But, anyway, this won`t happen until school is out in...Three hours. >.> I`m trying my best to enjoy what I have left of my time. Oh, and I`m still working on an intro for that speech. I can`t think of one. I can`t do it!!
I`ll just put the thing how he was the youngest cartoonist to be hired by Nickelodean at age 26, there...Okay. That`s a crap intro, but, I find it hard to care.

KARR
October 18th, 2004, 12:38 PM
Speech intro?
Try: 'Hi!'.

JhonnyRamone!
October 18th, 2004, 12:42 PM
Yeah, im pretty bored now, i just come to read my PM's from my pair XD.Beat that!.

bootylicious
October 18th, 2004, 06:41 PM
now i'm bored cos my friend r not online(don't worry i have more than the ones in my list)so i'm just gonna go and my my own bussines

PikaPal
October 18th, 2004, 07:44 PM
Yeah, im pretty bored now, i just come to read my PM's from my pair XD.Beat that!.
thats what I do.

Sawyer
October 19th, 2004, 03:14 PM
I`m not bored. Just somewhat sad...and very frightened. I was supposed to go to school, today, but, my mom set the clock wrong, and I went outside about a half second after the bus already left.
So, I panicked...Right? And then, I called her (my mom) at work, and told her I missed the bus, and how much I dispise walking in the rain. She told me to go to school, so I acted all panicy. She said I could stay home.
About an hour later, I realised that my friend will probably be mad at me, `cause I told her I`d be at school today, for sure. This is where my fear comes from.
So, then, I decided I would work on my Jhonen speech (that I was supposed to give today), and that`s when I remembered that the same friend who was going to be mad at me for my lying darkness of evil is doing a speech in the same class as I am, today...And I was supposed to see it. So, now I`m rather frightened, because there is double reasoning for her to hate me. I`m waiting for her come after me with a gun...Or some sort of...stick, and...then give me the stick or gun, and say that it`s my early Chirstmas present, then take it back!!! ...Actually, I could see that happening...only, she`d taunt me with IFS #1 and #2...And then take them both away. :( I would be sad.
But, anyway, this won`t happen until school is out in...Three hours. >.> I`m trying my best to enjoy what I have left of my time. Oh, and I`m still working on an intro for that speech. I can`t think of one. I can`t do it!!
I`ll just put the thing how he was the youngest cartoonist to be hired by Nickelodean at age 26, there...Okay. That`s a crap intro, but, I find it hard to care.that sucks...

PikaPal
October 19th, 2004, 03:38 PM
ohhh, how sad! Thats does suck...
Its been raining and raining and raining here!! I normally LOVE the rain, but I was planning on going to the barn today and help out with the horses, but now b/c of the rain my mom wont drive me there and says I can't go.

IceKitten
October 20th, 2004, 03:50 AM
It's raining in England too O.o

I posted in a thread that suited my.......erm..........boredness!

.::t w i l i g h t::.
October 21st, 2004, 01:40 PM
LOBSTERS.

Yep. I'm THAT bored.

SEAWEED

BALD GUY

Rocket Executive
October 21st, 2004, 02:16 PM
I'm definately bored...bleh. Nothing to do...waiting for someone...

protoman
October 21st, 2004, 03:34 PM
bored bored bored bored vored bored(i will stop now)