• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The "Post here if you're bored" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sawyer

���
Years
this is probably a dumb idea... but oh well. post here if you're bored and try to get some conversation going... so, i'm bored right now... are YOU?

Years
Uhm. Yes. I`m...Bored...I guess...
Even though...I...Am thinking of so many ideas for new comics that I must draw soon, because this girl is requesting one of them...Ummmmmmmmmmmmm...
I don`t like peppers. They make me feel sick.
I Feel Sick. Hee! Great Jhonen comic.
Okaaaaaay.

Hoshi

just myself....
Years
  • Seen Jul 31, 2015
BORED! hmmmm...what to do. I know! lets throws randomly placed objects at the person before us! *hits camp kill yourself with a stuffed torchic doll from Target*

Years
*Blinks a little...Not really knowing what a torchic doll is...o.o; And this scares him. But, he throws the doll back, anyway...*
I`m trying to stay awake. If there is one thing I hate is sleep. Because, you sleep most of your life, right? I don`t feel like wasting most of my existance in a state of unconicousness where I can be taunted by false happenings...Only to wake up, and have no idea, sometimes, even as to why I am so freaked...because I don`t remember my dream.
Yaay. Red Bull.

GOD.

life is great
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2005
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRINNNNNNNGGGGGGGG, lets talk about cheese

Lady of the Shadows

The Lost One
Years
  • Age 41
  • Seen May 19, 2007
Well i got bored. Though not to much. I have a lot to do normaly.
Though right now yes i am bored.

Kikaider

o.O
Years
  • Seen Dec 21, 2005
I'm like so bored....I think I will post here and tell you guys about it.....I am now typing this message about my boredom and about how I am typing this message..........O,o;;

Lady of the Shadows

The Lost One
Years
  • Age 41
  • Seen May 19, 2007
Not realy that bored.... just random posting to pass the time. Waiting for it to get later in the night.

raveberuk

a.k.a DoDoMaStEr
Years
I am bored to death waiting for the next pokemon game... I finished all pokemon games and have played it all over again for around 3 times for each games...

Why is nintendo so slooooooooowwwwwwwww... :cheeky:

Rave :tired:

GOD.

life is great
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2005
boooooooooooooooring, i wonder when ill eat next?

KARR

Master Nerd
Years
Maybe a bit.

I have a little, tiny taste after munching the edges of an assignment. Yeah, weathering. I'm not lying! I did! It looks like parchment now. Yeah, I wiped off the saliva with the help of a tissue. Let's talk good grades!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back