PDA

View Full Version : New Problem: Azure Fantasy

dragpyre
October 29th, 2009, 08:04 AM
While using the Azure Fantasy theme, i had noticed that when the top image is clicked, it does not take you back to the main page, although my cursor does change to a hand and the URL appears in IE at the left of the bottom bar.

Any feedback on this?

patch.
October 29th, 2009, 12:29 PM
Use a different theme? There are like 100+, it can't be that hard to find one you like. :/

Angela
October 29th, 2009, 12:34 PM
Use a different theme? There are like 100+, it can't be that hard to find one you like. :/

Don't you think the creator of the theme would like to know of this so that he can fix it?

Anyway, the reason for this might be that when you add the banner into the header you can do some coding to add the direction link.. I guess they forgot to add the link or that there is a error in the coding.. :3

EDIT: Also the link works just fine for me.. Must be your computer.. :3

Kishijoten
October 29th, 2009, 12:34 PM
Hm, use a different forum style. I can't really help you much on this. But, perhaps you can contact a staff or someone who made the style and tell them your problem about this style.

Taziko
October 29th, 2009, 12:35 PM
It works perfectly find here and it links to the main index. Try it in another browser to see if that fixes it.

Cherrim
October 29th, 2009, 12:36 PM
Yeah, it doesn't seem to be working for me in IE either. Hmm. I do suggest you switch browsers but in the mean time, just switch to another theme.

usami
October 29th, 2009, 12:37 PM
It's because there used to be an imagemap on the banner because of the community sites, but nobody removed the coding for it. I'll have to get someone to fix it. :(

Cherrim
October 29th, 2009, 01:14 PM
'Kay, image map is deleted and I think it's working properly now. :)

dragpyre
October 31st, 2009, 03:55 AM
Thank you, its working perfectly now.

Thanks for your help on this.