PDA

View Full Version : Style feedback: Forum style errors [?] why?

Kishijoten
October 29th, 2009, 03:41 PM
For some of the forum style why do some error occurs like some of them doesn't have the emblem and blog shown...only a arrow to it. But, what I am wondering is why some of the forum style have these errors?.
The only one that seems to have no error for me is this forum style: Pawlicious.

so, yea...I was just wondering why these type of errors occur.

and sometimes the VM box and screen is smaller than usual.

.Seth
October 29th, 2009, 03:44 PM
The arrow is due to the style being too small for your screen resolution in order for the other tabs to show up. It does that on my older laptop.

As for the VM box being smaller, it's percentage-width means it changes depending on the style's width.

Kishijoten
October 29th, 2009, 03:47 PM
The arrow is due to the style being too small for your screen resolution in order for the other tabs to show up. It does that on my older laptop.

As for the VM box being smaller, it's percentage-width means it changes depending on the style's width.

Hm, alright. I guess that explains my problem for the way I see the forum styles.

.Seth
October 29th, 2009, 03:49 PM
Hm, alright. I guess that explains my problem for the way I see the forum styles.

Well, it you want everything to appear correctly (in your case, at least), just up your screen resolution. If it's as high as it will go, then there's nothing you can do except:

1. Get a bigger monitor.
2. Hook up a monitor (if you have a laptop).
3. Dual-monitors.

Kishijoten
October 29th, 2009, 04:01 PM
Well, it you want everything to appear correctly (in your case, at least), just up your screen resolution. If it's as high as it will go, then there's nothing you can do except:

1. Get a bigger monitor.
2. Hook up a monitor (if you have a laptop).
3. Dual-monitors.

All right. understood. Only I am on a mobile phone which maybe why the reason these problems occur. But, it doe's allow me to change the screen size...